The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Descent Travel: Cleared for Takeoff

“Opening night is soon, Jenna,” Cordelia told her thrall of a girlfriend as they sat in the television room and discussed the old toy hall of fame now part of Descent Travel and turned into a sexual fetish playground for wealthy businessmen and women. “Are you excited?”

“I’m always excited when I’m with you, Cordelia,” Jenna answered with a wide smile, looking at the television wondering if she would be on the gossip report, a somewhat frequent event since her coming out with Cordelia at the Save the Children gala.

“I know darling, I know,” the tech wizard replied, her programming of Jenna with the latest VR tech was breaking her down slowly. Even in her original persona, she was amazingly excited by Cordelia, which she hated but could not deny.

“So opening night, we have the show all planned, are you ready?” Cordelia asked, as the gossip reporter came on the big screen.

“Of course, I have been practicing when I am not with you,” Jenna answered seriously.

“OG Jenna, how is life inside a Barbie doll?” Cordelia teased. “Any resistance left in you at all? I do like the feisty side.”

“You know that helmet is making it more and more impossible for me to be me. I can’t help but be this shell of a human being you created” Jenna replied. “Look at me, I can’t resist you at all, and I can’t even swear at you.”

“Do you hate me, OG Jenna?” the CEO asked, curious as to the answer. Unlike the others, who were force fed into new personalities, with new proclivities, Jenna was slowly molded to make Cordelia the center of her universe in every way, a fact the scientist in Cordelia wanted to understand better.

“You know that I can’t hate you…” Jenna said. “I know that it was you who did all of this to me with that helmet… but it doesn’t make my feelings any less real…if that makes any sense at all…”

“It does, Jenna,” Cordelia said, smiling. “Kiss kiss, my pretty doll.”

Jenna, despite her understanding of the slow erosion of her own personality, found herself lost in the need to kiss her girlfriend. The girlfriend who turned her into a living Barbie, the girlfriend who trained her best friend to be a versatile sexual deviant and submissive, the girlfriend who she could not resist, the girlfriend she did not want to resist.

“This looks interesting,” Cordelia said as the TV news flashed the promotion for an upcoming gossip segment.

Jenna, herself a recent media star based on her looks and cache as Cordelia’s latest girlfriend, sat up, watching to see who was going to be the center of gossip tonight and said, “Shhh ok here’s the best part…”

The pretty pair of tall sexy women watched as the gossip centered on Harold Herrmann, whose picture showed up on the screen, causing Cordelia to smile wide.

“...and we now have an identity for the mystery woman seen all over town with the mogul Harold Herrmann…” the bubble headed bleach blond reported as if it were the end of a civil war. “She is Olivia Becket, 23, and get this… she used to work for Cordelia Lance as her administrative assistant and was also the tech guru’s girlfriend at one time… Miss Beckett is also the roommate of current Cordelia flavor of the month and Barbie doll look alike Jenna Roberts…”

“Oh wow she mentioned all of us!” Jenna squealed in delight, as she looked over to Cordelia who seemed neither pleased nor mad. “Remember Cordelia there is no such thing as bad publicity!”

“That’s my good girl, Jenna,” Cordelia said with a laugh, kissing her on the lips while gently tweaking her nipples as they watched. “Very good girl…”

* * *

“Shittt…….” the man said as he threw the buxom beauty to the side in bed. “Noooo…..”

“Whoa, what’s wrong Harold?” the pretty girl with purple eyeshadow and lipstick asked, confused.

“They just ruined everything….” the man said.

“What are you talking about?” The pretty woman replied.

“They just named you, and me, as having an affair on fucking tv!” the man fumed.

“Well we aren’t fucking on tv, just everywhere else practically,” Olivia responded naively.

“This will ruin me,,,” Herrmann said, sitting up and placing his hands on his head.

“I know just the thing that will help,” Olivia said as she dove under the covers and moved her head between the legs of her older, wealthier partner.

* * *

“Amanda, when you are through please call the agency for another temp for me,” COrdelia said to her current model, a 23 year old beauty with auburn hair and hazel eyes. “Unless you want to keep this position instead of the new one at Descent?”

“Oh no, Miss Lance, I want to be a Descent Girl,’ Amanda said beaming. “Whatever the job, whatever it takes!”

“That’s what I thought,” the CEO said.

“Miss Lance, I called the agency for a new temp for you,” Amanda said with a smile. “They said they had some concerns, and asked you to call them, here is the direct line to the company owner.”

Amanda handed the post it note to the CEO, who looked at it and sighed.

“Thank you Amanda,” Cordelia replied with a warm smile as she reached out to take the girl’s hand. “I think it is time for another session with the VR for your new job. I can handle everything here.”

As Cordelia set up the second 90 minute session for Amanda, she took the girl to the space in her office where only she could see her, a mini cubicle with the VR set up and a comfortable office chair.

“I am going to miss having you here all the time,” Cordelia said. “But you are much more suited for this new position.”

“Yes Miss Lance, I want to be a successful Descent Girl,” Amanda repeated. “Whatever the job, whatever it takes.”

Cordelia never got tired of hearing that phrase, to her it meant they were too far to stop their ‘descent’, and that they were ready for more.

“Amanda, what if that job meant kissing me?” the CEO said with a laugh.

“Oh wow, my goodness Miss Lance….I would because you are soooo beautiful,” the girl stuttered. “And if that was what the job was and what it takes…. Absolutely Miss Lance..”

“Amanda, before your next session that is your job, That is what it takes…” Cordelia said, pushing the programmed buttons of her newest soon to be Descent Girl. “That, and a bit more, you don’t mind, do you young lady?”

“No, Miss Lance,” Amanda said without hesitation.

“Then by all means, show me you have what it takes darling,” Cordelia teased as she pulled the young temp down on the couch.

Amanda took a deep breath, and perched herself on Cordelia’s lap, facing her. She lowered her chin, then with her eyes looking up she smiled. Widely.

“I have what it takes, Miss Lance,” the girl replied. “And I am sooo willing to show you right now…”

Amanda, eyes smoldering, planted a sensual kiss on the older CEO, who was very pleased to be able to select such fascinating and eager candidates for her new venture.

“Good girl, Amanda,” the tech starlet said momentarily breaking the kiss before the young eager upstart pounced once again with a second, deeper kiss.

* * *

“Yes, I am heading up to Cordelia Lance’s office as we speak,” Instructress said, her glossy black rubber shining in the light of the private elevator. “Yes, I will let you know.”

The bell for the elevator doors chimed as Instructress, wearing her full rubber, with hood, her now fire red ponytail trailing behind her, entered the private office area of Lancer Technologies CEO Cordelia Lance.

“Shit…” Cordelia said, breaking the kiss, and rapidly replacing the clasp on her bra as she moved to secure the inner office door, as she tried to straighten her top. “I lost track of time!”

“What, did I do something wrong, Miss Lance?” Amanda asked genuinely as the CEO tried to hurry and become less disheveled from the fun she had taking advantage of her latest, and now former temporary administrative assistant.

“Not at all, sweetie,” Cordelia replied, “Come on, time for the next training video.”

Cordelia pulled the girl, who was only partially wearing her bra, her shirt on the floor, to the VR station in the inner office. As she got the girl to her feet, she heard the door being tried, the same door she rushed to lock seconds earlier.

“Sit, Amanda,” Cordelia said, looking over her shoulder, seeing a tall dark figure peering inside. “I have a meeting, it will be done before you are.”

Cordelia fitted the VR system carefully on Amanda, then hit the computer tracking her progress, sending her into her second round of programming for the next 90 minutes. The CEO picked up the shirt, and placed it carefully over the girl’s shoulders, then she moved to the door where the tall figure awaited.

Taking a deep breath, then a quick last smoothing of the hair, top, and slacks, and Cordelia opened the door. Cordelia was taken aback, the figure was no longer there.

“Hello?” the CEO called out, as she moved toward the conference room, where she saw nobody, then to her own office.

Seated in her office chair, her heeled boots sitting on the expensive oak desk, was the rubber clad, tall, fit and curvaceous Instructress, a wide smile across her glossy red painted lips.

“Make yourself at home,” Cordelia said curtly, taking up residence in a chair opposite of her normal seat behind her desk.

“I believe I will, Mistress Cordelia,” Instructress responded. “Your security is surely lacking for me to arrive where I am right now with no interference at all.”

“Oh my security is well in hand, I assure you Instructress,” Cordelia said sternly.

“I am not so sure,” Instructress said. “Smeared lipstick, hair out of place, wrinkled top, your latest temp’s shirt on the floor…”

“In MY private office,” Cordelia responded firmly.

“Yes, but given your propensity to turn over staff…” Instructress said, “It is not a good look for you.”

“Yes, well, Amanda is my newest Descent trainee,” Cordelia asked.

“I understand, Mistress Cordelia,” Instructress commented. “And to be honest, you are getting careless… too many temporary assistants, too many strange occurrences within your sphere.”

“I think you are overreacting, Instructress,” Cordelia said dismissively. “So the reason you are here is you are naming your bonus for a job well done…”

“Yes, I am,” Instructress said, standing up and circling around Cordelia.

“So?” Cordelia asked.

“One night with you is my price,” Instructress insisted. “If not, I walk away.”

“This one night, what do you have in mind?” Cordelia asked, moving to the edge of her seat.

“Dinner in, test of your abilities as a martial artist…” Instructress said, as she stopped and put one finger on Cordelia’s chin, lifting it to meet her eyes. “And so much more….”

“Intriguing, Instructress,” Cordlia laughed. “Saturday night, here, after the DollHouse opening on Friday.”

“No, Saturday will be at my place, Mistress Cordelia,” Instructress informed. “These are my terms to continue.”

The tall rubber suited woman leaned down and left a lipstick mark on the lips of the CEO paying her to train her submissive Descent Travel employees.

“See you Saturday, I will send directions. Leave Mallory home,” Instructress concluded, turning and walking away.

“I advise discretion, Mistress Cordelia,” the 6 foot Instructress said looking over shoulder. “Make Amanda the last one…”

“See you Saturday,” Cordelia said from her chair.

The CEO made her way back to her side of the desk and found the note for the temp agency owner.

WIth a sigh, she picked up the phone and dialed.

“HM Agency, one moment for Alicia Mangione Herrmann,” the bubbly voice replied as the call was answered.

“Shit….” Cordelia replied, at the name of her former college rival being the owner of the agency she used for employees.

“Shit what, Cordelia?” Alicia Herrmann said. “This is rich… you have no idea where you get your temp staff from?”

“I never put the names to the initials, Alicia,” Cordelia said curtly. “I am a busy CEO, so why am I calling you?”

“Darling, three temps as your Administrative Assistant in one year? That’s a bit over the top. “Even for a bitch like you,” Alicia replied.

“Oh, I think if you weren’t such a bitch, Harold wouldn’t have hit on my poor employee,” Cordelia shot back. “Everyone saw the news, Alley Cat.”

“Oh, you have a wide swatch of strange events around you, Cordy,” Alicia answered. “And I suppose I should thank you for your ex being a slut. I win that divorce uncontested, I get half of everything. I do suggest a prenuptial agreement, if ever anyone is crazy enough to marry you.”

“So why am I calling you?” Cordelia asked again.

“Yes, no more temps for you after this one, Cordy,” Alicia said. “Your track record is not good, and I will not have my placements be abused. My investigators are intrigued.”

“Is there anything else, Alley Cat?” Cordelia asked.

“No, Cordy, that about does it,” Alicia said. “Amanda said she was moving on to a different job.”

“Yes, well who can blame her for wanting a better offer?” Cordelia asked. “Goodbye, Alicia.”

“Bye, Cordy,” Alicia said. “We will be watching. Closely…”

* * *

“Yes, I just left, and the assistant was topless in the inner office, bra disheveled, with Cordelia,” the voice said. “I saw it with my own eyes…”

“Thank you for the update…” the voice on the other end said with a wide smile.

* * *

Cordelia Lance brought her Descent Travel team to the grand opening at the DollHouse, where Jenna would be spending most of her time, and the response to her invitation led to a healthy crowd of wealthy businessmen and women arriving for the show. As the guests entered, whey would be shown to a pre seating room, where they would have a sample of the latest VR tech from Lancer Technologies. Minimal programming was set up here by Cordelia, as the 8 minute mini feature would leave the guests open to the x-rated show they were about to see, and lowering their inhibitions on sex and sexuality, while ensuring they spoke to nobody about what they saw.

Upon arrival, all guests were given a warm welcome at guest services, then instructed to wait for the next green light and head into the pre-seating room for a view in the latest VR headset, thought to be a promotion by the guests for the luxury travel, but instead instructions and programming carefully planned by Cordelia.

Pleased with the turnout, Cordelia was excited for the Friday night festivities, but had a nagging feeling in the back of her head she could not quite put her finger on, but she was excited to grandly open Descent Travel.

The CEO took the stage in the small amphitheater with 250 seats, a black and purple curtain with the Descent Travel in a spiral logo visible, looking very professional in her black business suit, purple top and purple pumps. She was intrigued to see how well her programmed new employees performed.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen,” Cordelia started. “Though I am not exactly sure who qualifies based on tonight’s grand opening…”

A few chuckles echoed in the room, as the invitations were vague, though the men at the meeting understood completely.

“You see, my friends, we offer you some of the best things every successful business person needs,” Cordelia continued. “Travel, luxury, fantasy, escape, and of course, having your own personal sexual fantasies fulfilled.”

“So, without further ado,” Cordelia said. “Descent Travel is cleared for takeoff. Let’s settle in for a smashing, successful, sexy show. One that will press all your buttons! Here is the face of Descent Travel, someone you have seen around town with me, and a new darling of social media, the very sexy and talented Jenna Roberts!”

Cordelia left the stage, and the curtains opened. What the crowd saw on the stage was the inside of a luxury jet, with 2 rows of seats, all filled. Facing the seats in the traditional stewardess seat was Jenna Roberts, who walked to center stage where the microphone sat in a stand.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as Miss Lance said, I am Jenna Roberts the hostess with the mostest here at DollHouse,” the blonde statuesque stunner said, taking a bow, her breasts spilling forward. “And here is a model of our Descent Travel Jet, and in those seats wearing those amazing Lancer Tech VR head systems, are our Location Leaders for Descent travel.”

The crowd clapped as Jenna, resplendent in her Purple and Black faux stewardess uniform that left nothing to the imagination, her makeup perfectly and tastefully done in shades of purple, gave a wave of her hand showing the 7 original employees of Descent Travel. .

“What you will see tonight, is a sample of the locations Descent Travel can take you to where your wildest dreams can come true,” Jenna explained. “I am sure we will find something that you find….”

The buxom blonde unzipped her top, then threw it to the side exposing her breasts.

“Titillating…”

The crowd laughed, and realized what kind of evening they had in store.

“So without further waiting, let’s start our presentation!” Jenna said, taking the wireless microphone as she went over and stopped the program on the headset of her first guest of the evening.

“You may recognize this person,” Jenna said. “A very great athlete from college a few years back, the one and only Jonathan Adler!”

“So Jonathan,” Jenna said, pulling him by the hand to center stage. “What is your role with Descent Travel?”

“I run the registration office,” the well built man replied. “And I have been trained to personally help with any fantasies anyone may have!”

“What kind of fantasies, Jonathan?” Jenna asked, noticing her guest was staring at her breasts. “Eyes up here!”

“Oh, well ANY fantasy, Miss Roberts,” the man said.

“With anyone, male, female, trans?” the blonde asked.

“Definitely,” the male said. “I am a versatile.”

Jenna reacted as a stage hand brought out a rolling box and opened the lid.

“Jonny, you mean a sexual versatile?” Jenna asked cutely.

“That’s right,” the male replied.

“Well Jonny, this is your lucky night!” Jenna cooed. “I am your first client!”

Jonathan Adler had a very big smile on his face, reacting to the topless Jenna.

“I think I like this for you, big boy….” Jenna said, as she took out an 8-inch strap on and placed the harness over her very tight black bottoms.

The versatile began to remove his pants, before being stopped.

“That won’t be necessary sweetie,” Jenna relayed. “Kneel and bob…”

At the subliminally planted trigger, the former college athlete and all american skirt chaser got to his knees and began to use his mouth on the obscenely large protrusion worn by the beautiful hostess.

“Look at his eagerness and technique, ladies and gentlemen,” the blonde told the audience as the man did his best work from his knees. “All descent travel ambassadors have been trained not only mentally for their tasks, but physically as well to give you the best, and longest experience you deserve…”

Adler continued his assault on the strap on as Jenna relayed things to the audience. The beautiful doll also pointed to the full tent from the pants of the male who was working on the strap on with abandon.

“As you can see, Descent Travel employees always rise to the occasion,” Jenna said. “Refrain, reset,”

Adler, triggered to stop and return to normal, stood and smiled, wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth away. He remained rock hard.

“Very good show, Jonny, stay right here,” Jenna smiled as she gave him a slight pat on the back. “So if you want a reservation for one of our locations, or an experience with this talented man, phone numbers will be given at the end of the evening.”

The topless blonde wearing a strap on then made her way to the next seat on the set, and unhooked the next Descent employee from the VR headset as Adler stood quietly onstage, still tenting his pants.

“This is Kaida, everyone!” Jenna said with excitement as the pretty Asian with a fabulous figure followed the blond on stage. “This beauty will be the lead girl in our France location! There is a wax museum there! But not only wax and statues for this locale! Kaida is a bondage and shibari expert! Oh, and for those of you wondering, Kaida in Japanese means ‘Little Dragon’!”

The 5 foot 2 Asian bowed, and produced a length of rope from her outfit. She then walked up to the larger man standing on stage, and used a taekwondo move and literally swept the former college athlete off his feet. Before he knew it, he was hogtied and face down on the stage, with the smaller Asian beauty standing on his back in her heels.

Kaida silently flipped the man over, unzipped his pants, and placed a cock ring on him as he remained tied up.

Kaida bowed as she stood in front of Adler, then she used the rope to drag him off stage. The stunned crowd cheered the petite black haired bondage expert.

“While Kaida is not much for words, she is amazing with rope!” Jenna said to the crowd, appreciating the skills shown.

“So, does anyone like Canada?” the blonde asked playfully, as she walked over and pulled the headset off of a very well endowed brunette with dark eyes. “This is Destiny everyone!”

Jenna took the 19 year old’s hand and walked her to center stage, both women’s breasts bouncing as they walked in their 4 inch heels.

“And it is this girl’s destiny to show you what she will be doing at our sexy dairy farm in Canada!” Jenna exclaimed. “Spiral girl, just stand still.”

Destiny stood in her spot, while the Hostess moved behind the girl and undid the velcro that held her breasts in place in her specially made Descent Travel uniform, exposing her breasts.

“Well, in case you haven’t noticed, Destiny is the only girl here with bigger tits than me!” Jenna said playfully, gently lifting them from behind while Destiny stood rooted in place.

“So,” Jenna started as she took out a glass from the open box on stage. “There is a reason her boobs are bigger than mine! Anyone want to guess?”

Shouts of different answers came from the crowd, who was growing into the event as things progressed.

“That’s right!” Jenna said, placing the mic into the stand, as she stood next to Destiny and started squeezing her left breast, allowing milk to flow freely into the glass. “She hasn’t been milked today, so she needs this! She can be milked three times a day!”

After filling a second glass from the opposite breast, Jenna said “Milk! It does a body good!”

The hostess for the show then released Destiny with a kiss to head backstage.

“So, we have been to France, and now Canada, and shown you who to talk to to book your travel,” Jenna said. “How about we keep going with International fun?”

The crowd roared, as Jenna headed back to the jet set and removed the headset of the next Descent girl, wearing a nurses uniform version of the purple and black uniform, leading her to the center of the stage.

“This is Evie, she was a medical student,” Jenna opened, taking a clipboard and folder from the box and holding them. “But now we have found a much better use of her talents! The Doctor is in!”

Evie sparked to life, looking at Jenna.

“Well MIss Roberts let’s see what’s going on,” Evie said, taking the stethoscope from around her neck and putting the listening ends in her ear while placing the opposite end on Jenna’s breasts.

“Deep breath in…” Evie instructed.

Jenna breathed in, and Evie conducted a thorough exam on the stage.

“Excellent, Jenna.” Evie said. “Time for your breast exam.”

“You’re the Doctor!” Jenna said, as Evie used the correct medical techniques to examine Jenna’s 36DD breasts, which the woman thoroughly enjoyed.

Evie then took the chart from Jenna’s right hand, and as she wrote Jenna said “Wow my first public breast exam, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me!”

“Here’s your prescription, Miss Roberts,” Evie said, tearing off the page and handing it to the Hostess of the show.

“It says have sex three times a day, make sure to include breast play!” Jenna said with a laugh. “Who wants to see Dr. Evie and get that prescription?”

Jenna smiled as Evie stood silently.

“Refrain, reset,” Jenna said, as Evie returned to normal. “If you want to see Dr. Evie, then the English countryside is for you! Descent has a fully renovated hospital and sanitarium waiting for you!”

Evie was shown to the backstage area, where Jenna brought up the next Descent girl to show off the next location.

“OK history freaks!” Jenna began. “Did you know at one time more rubber car tires were made in Ohio than anywhere else?”

The crowd laughed as the blonde barbie look alike appeared like she should have no idea about that at all.

“It’s true! Anyway, this is Kaylee,” Jenna said, escorting the girl in the shiniest black rubber to center stage, purple heeled boots and purple ponytail fitting the Descent color scheme. “We kept her rubber hood off because, well, isn’t she gorgeous?”

The crowd gave a roaring approval as a stagehand wheeled a chair to center stage.

“So if rubber is your thing, Kaylee is your girl, and we will see you in Ohio!” Jenna said. “Oh, but the suit isn’t the only thing made of rubber you know!”

Jenna handed Kaylee a purple, 8 inch rubber dildo, which the girl put her purple lips around and lubed up before sitting in the chair and inserting it between her legs through a slit designed in the rubber outfit. Kaylee stared dead ahead as she deftly played with the rubber phallus for the crowd to see.

Kaylee was still hard at work on her task as the stagehand wheeled the pretty 20-year old off stage, her moans audible throughout the arena.

“Isn’t that exciting? Soooo slick!” Jenna said. “And the suit was too!”

Jenna walked back to the set and the next Descent girl had her helmet removed and brought to center stage.

“So, everyone, this is Alexia!” Jenna said, holding the girl’s hand as she wore her black hair in a single braid in a costume that reprised her Tomb Raider look, complete with leg holsters on both legs. “You may have seen her in some super cool adult films, but today I am happy to say she will be staying right here with me in the DollHouse, ready to be whatever doll you want! And I think you know who this doll is!”

Stage hands brought out an oak desk to center stage.

“Tomb raider interrogation!” Jenna said, as the pretty Alexia’s eyes went wide, a wicked smile crossed her face.

“So, Barbie, you thought you could get away with this?” Alexia said in character, as she moved quickly to tie the hands of the Hostess together in front of her, and led her over to the desk where she pushed Jenna to be face down on top of the desk. Tomb raider then quickly took the rope and tied them to the legs of one side of the desk, forcing Jenna to stay face down. The former soft porn actress then walked behind Jenna and kicked her legs apart, and secured them to the opposite side legs of the heavy desk.

The tomb raider then walked in front of Jenna, and bowed in front of the blonde and said “I have a very special tool to interrogate you with, Barbie. You will tell me everything I want to know. Or you’ll just scream instead!”

Alexia then took out a harness from the holster around her left leg, and secured on herself, then pulled the large black dildo from the opposite holster and attached it to the harness as she stood in front of the wide eyed, play acting Jenna.

“Time for interrogation, Barbie,” Alexia said, as she pulled off the tear away tight shorts Jenna was still wearing. “You’ll tell me everything I want to know!”

Alexia pulled out a small tube of lube, used her right hand to lube up the dildo, then began her very hot ‘interrogation’ in the ass of the beautiful blonde.

Passionate screams permeated through the theater, as Alexia perfectly portrayed the role, much to the satisfaction of the crowd. And Cordelia Lance.

After watching the furious action for several minutes, the curtain closed, and Alexia and Jenna were uncoupled, as both moved backstage.

Center stage was Cordelia Lance, the mastermind of the technology and the concepts being shown off for Descent Travel.

“So what do you think so far everyone?” the tall beauty asked. “I think we have hit on more than a few ‘hot spots’ for your fantasies.”

The CEO waited while the crowd quieted just a bit.

“As you leave tonight, there will be a QR code for you to access using your phones,” the owner of Lancer Technologies continued. “Our staff is more than ready for you to take the Descent into acting out your deepest fantasies…”

Music played, indicating the next and final part of the evening was ready.

“Ladies and gentlemen, fantasy chasers and deviants, the final act…” Cordelia said as she exited the stage and the curtain opened.

Center stage stood Jenna Roberts, wearing a shiny black corset forcing her large breasts to seem unbound by gravity, and her waist to be impossibly small. She also wore a very thin matching shiny black panty, with black garter belt, black thigh high stockings, and black 4 inch heels. Her face was redone into a very stern looking confident dominant, in shades of purple, her lips a deep shade of shiny purple.

“High everyone, welcome back to the DollHouse,” Jenna said, her voice stern and confident. “I am Bad Bitch Barbie, and now it is time for you to see what bad bitches do to bad bitches…”

Jenna strode over to the last occupied chair in the jet set, and removed the helmet of her best friend and roommate, Olivia Becket. Before heading to center stage, Jenna detoured to where Cordelia was standing backstage, leading Olivia by the hand, eventually reaching her girlfriend.

“Good job, Jenna,” Cordelia started. “But I want OG Jenna to finish the show…”

Jenna flinched for a moment, and a quick, unsure breath took hold, as she made eye contact with the woman who trained her.

“Finish your task, OG Jenna…” Cordelia said, sending the conflicted girl to center stage.

Jenna, unsteady for a moment, was a passenger in her own body, as she set out to complete the task. The months of conditioning and training, the months of looping herself deeper under the control of Cordelia Lance were taking their toll. Each touch, each kiss, each encounter was designed by the mastermind to make Jenna want to do more, and obey Cordelia more. It was diabolical as the girl could not help herself, the pleasure was too great, the rewards too amazing.

Jenna brought her best friend to center stage, where she whispered in her ear “submission is for the weak…”

The dominatrix Barbie was momentarily conflicted. She watched as her best friend looked at her, and in the recesses of her mind, Jenna thought of the great times and great friends they were… but slowly, almost dramatically, those conditioned thoughts took over.

Jenna pushed Olivia to her knees, conflicting tears in her eyes, and began to complete her transformation.

With a riding crop she struck her best friend for life on the back. Jenna sniffled.

“You are a weak, sniveling little girl,” Jenna said, striking a second time, her voice slightly cracking. “Let’s be real, you could not satisfy Cordelia as her girlfriend..”

Whack….

“But fortunately for you, I was there to pick up for your mistakes… again…” Jenna said disdainfully, her sniffles fading, her tears no longer flowing..

Cordelia was beaming at the display, her current girlfriend and bombshell social media darling, finishing her programming and defiling her ex girlfriend, who threatened to go public with her misdeeds as a boss. The mastermind also relished that the two best friends were sealing their own fates. On stage. In public.

After the third swing of the crop, Cordelia noticed the demeanor of Jenna change. She smiled. Jenna was no longer showing emotion at debasing her best friend. Jenna was completely broken. She was a doll, Cordelia’s doll.

The crowd certainly loved the Bad Bitch Barbie, and thoroughly enjoyed watching the two beauties have a very intense Dom/sub session. Eventually, Jenna finished her slow domination of Olivia, and walked backstage after the curtains closed, and the QR code was snapped by the crowd.

“How was that, darling?” Cordelia said with a kiss.

“The most fun I ever had, Cordelia,” Jenna replied, kissing back, hard.

* * *

Cordelia had her limo driver take her to Instructress location, as per the agreement for her performance bonus in training the first round of Descent Travel employees, who the CEO felt performed very well the night before, enough to generate an impressive amount of interest at all of her current locations.

“I see you are punctual,” Instructress said, wearing a full kit of black rubber, except for the hood. Her tall frame and curves were accentuated in this gear, and she was taller in her 4 inch heeled boots. Her hair, a mix of auburn and crimson streaks, was pulled into a tight ponytail. “Have you brought your workout gear?”

“Of course, Instructress,” Cordelia said, holding up her small gym bag in a condescending manner. “So, where…”

“Bring it, follow me, now,” Instructress said firmly before Cordelia could finish her question.

“So why didn’t you ask for…” Cordelia began to ask why Instructress did not ask for money for her bonus, but instead asked for a night with her instead.

“Silence, Cordelia,” Instructress commanded, and Cordelia complied, thinking that would not be her normal path after being spoken to in this fashion. But the wealthy CEO played along, and she would be sure to correct this insolence soon enough.

“Change in here,” Instructress said, pointing to a washroom outside a door marked ‘DOJO’. “Come inside there when you are ready, Cordelia.”

After changing into her hot pink spandex yoga pants and sports bra, the wealthy entrepreneur then pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail, and entered the dojo.

Facing away from her, meditating on her knees was Instructress, her booted, heeled feet pointing toward the freshly changed CEO. Hearing the creak of the door, Instructress rose and greeted her guest.

“Welcome to my world, Cordelia,” Instructress stated matter of factly. “There is nothing but the truth here, nothing but the best at everything.”

“OK….” Cordelia replied, confused a bit by the show and the statements.

“I understand things went very well for you last night,” Instructress said coldly.

“Yes, very well, we have had 80% of the attendees check in already today,” the mastermind of the VR technology providing that percentage said with pride. “And 70% have booked with Descent Travel.”

“Pride is a deadly sin, Cordelia…” Instructress warned. “But you are careless with security, careless with your training, and last night was a completely unnecessary show drawing attention to you, and by association, me.”

“I disagree…” Cordelia began before again being cut off.

“YOU disagree,” Instructress said with a laugh. “YOU have no idea what you are doing, in the world of Domination and submission, Cordy. YOUR activity will get people hurt, bring attention that is unwarranted and unnecessary, or even get someone killed.”

“I think you overreact…” Cordelia said tersely, never being the one on the receiving end of a tirade.

“I think you are in over your pretty little head, my dear,” Instructress said, moving closer, getting into a fighting position. “You can learn a lot by listening, instead of running that $100 a tube lipstick wearing, mouth of yours…”

“Is that so? Well, tell me what needs to change, I’m listening ....” Cordelia said as she struck her own fighting stance, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“You say you are listening, but everything is done your way,” Instructress said, circling to her right as the CEO followed suit. “But the reality is you are just a wealthy, spoiled brat, who uses wealth and power to control things.”

“Why not use your wealth and power if you have it to your advantage?” Cordelia said, taking a jab, metaphorically as well as with her right hand.

“You have not listened, Cordy…” Instructress said, laughing as she easily swatted the right jab away. “There is nothing wrong with using those things, but it is HOW you use those things that makes all the difference. You use them like a child with a sledgehammer. Taking and smashing what you want when you want it.”

Cordelia lunged forward in aggression to tackle Instructress, but the rubber wearing host ably sidestepped the attack, and threw the lunging CEO to the mat with a laugh.

“Wrath is another deadly sin, Cordy,” Instructress said as she stood back and let the CEO get to her feet. “You may wish to check that anger.”

Cordelia had enough of the commentary from Instructress, and she got into her fighting stance again, and she moved forward with an array of punches and kicks, impressive in most other dojos, but here Instructress simply fended them off with ease.

“Child’s play, so far, Cordy,” Instructress teased. “You need to do much better in this battle, just like your new travel agency needs to do things better.”

“Fuck you, I paid you very well for your services,” the CEO said, attacking once again, and once again being thwarted.

“Yes, and those services also included advice and recommendations,” Instructress said coldly. “Which you promptly ignored, diminishing me to merely a simple personal trainer.”

Instructress moved in and quickly caught the wrist of the CEO, then in a smooth jiu jitsu move tossed her to the ground.

“You use people for your gain, Cordy,” Instructress continued. “You punished these poor women and took advantage of them.”

“Yes, I did,” Cordelia replied. “And let’s be realistic, they are better off now than they were floundering in their mundane simple silly little lives.”

“Maybe you believe that,” Instructress replied, moving in with a quick right left combination that had Cordelia’s head snapping first to her left, then back to the right. “But that is not YOUR decision to make, that is their decision. Believe it or not, Cordy, there are people who would accept this very same training willingly.”

Instructress then fainted a few jabs, and quickly mounted a ground attack, taking the CEO off her feet and underneath her, face to the mat.

“Your bruises here will be covered with makeup and heal in little time,” Instructress said, twisting the CEO into a pretzel on the dojo mat. “But the helmeted ones… they will never recover because of the damage YOU decided to inflict,”

“AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh..” Cordelia yelled, as she desperately tried to break the hold.

“Enough play time, Cordy,” Instructress said, dragging the CEO to a corner of the mat where she placed the CEO in a scissor lock with her legs, squeezing the air out of the wealthy CEO, as she grabbed restraints.

In seconds, Cordelia Lance was restrained on the dojo mat, roped and hogtied- exactly as she had Kaida tie Adler the night before, an irony not lost on Instructress.

“There is a right way, and a wrong way, to do things, Cordeliaa Lance,” Instructress said, fashioning a pink slave collar around the thin neck of the gorgeous CEO.

Instructress tethered a pink leash to the weight rack in the corner, then untied the CEO, controlled her with her jiu jitsu techniques, and restrained her arms behind her back with cuffs.

“Time for you to learn your lesson, Cordelia,” Instructress said with disdain. “You enter my world and violate it with such attitude. That ends now.”

Cordelia was pulled by the leash through the dojo to another room, where a video gaming system and state of the art video game chair sat. Before pushing her into the chair, Instructress took a short, heavy chain and placed it on a ring of the collar around the CEO’s neck. Smiling, looking at the face of Cordelia, Instructress laughed. Cordelia gave it one last shot to free herself- and swung her right leg up to try and connect with her rival. It was far too slow, and far too weak. Instructress simply stepped aside, and accepted a glancing blow, which did nothing but take Cordelia completely off balance. The Dominatrix then pushed Cordelia into the chair, and fastened the chain on the collar through a small hole to the back of the chair, where Cordelia could never reach.

Instructress gave a short, sharp shot below the ribs of COrdelia as she sat in the chair, knocking the wind out of her. As the CEO gasped for air, Instructress undid the cuffs from the wrists of the CEO from behind her back and pulled each arm forward to be cuffed to the chair as the collar made it impossible to move.

Once Cordelia Lance regained her breath, Instructress smiled.

“It is time for you to have a little attitude adjustment,” Instructress said, taking a box from the back of the chair and putting it on the table next to Cordelia. Opening the box filled the CEO with dread- she saw the trademarked logo of Lancer Technology on a VR headset.

“Like i said, very careless,” Instructress goated, picking it up out of the box and setting it on the table. Next the INsrucress pulled out a stim fit vibrator, placing it next to the technology she created. “You never thought to take these back from Prague…. Nor the computer to program them…”

“One more surprise, ‘Mistress Cordelia’,” Instructress said, as she opened the door to the room where Cordelia Lance lay tied to a chair. .

“Instructress, thank you for such a wonderful show,” the new entrant into the room said joyfully.

The guest walked over to the helpless CEO, who looked at the new guest with surprise.

“Hello Cordy….”