The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deputy Karen’s Bad Therapy.

By The Slaver.

Sitting outside the therapist’s office Deputy Karen was having doubts, that whether or not this whole hypnosis stuff would work, he always saw it as an illusion on TV that was only seen on crappy television shows that had no more material. However this doctor Wolf character had a lot of good reviews on his add, that Deputy Karen had stumbled upon on Facebook. It was good luck that he had manage to stumble on to Doctor Sheridan’s web-page, Deputy Karen had to stop smoking, he had been caught smocking, once too often while on duty, and if he did not quit smoking, or didn’t smoke on duty, Deputy Karen would lose his job. A lot of young men had left positive reviews on Doctor Sheridan’s Facebook page. However the way Deputy Karen got his session was unusual.

He had sent a request to Doctor Sheridan asking if he could help with his problems, Doctor Sheridan took about a day to reply and had informed Deputy Karen that he needed to send a face picture to conform his profile as well as conform his sexual orientation. Deputy Karen had just that this was a way to see if a heterosexual male would feel uncomfortable with a guy sending him into a seemingly state of relaxation.

“Doctor Sheridan will see you now Deputy Karen.” Deputy Karen snapped out of his daydream and payed attention to the receptionist was looking in his direction. “Thank you very much.” Deputy Karen replied as he stood up and walked past the receptionist to his right, as he passed the receptionist, Deputy Karen had a good look at him. The receptionist was short and skinny however his tight bubble butt and thick lips gave him the perfect jock look; he had blonde hair that had been styled into a semi quiff. ‘Fag’ thought Deputy Karen as he walked by, the guy must have guest what Deputy Karen was thinking, because he gave Deputy Karen a smirk; as Deputy Karen walked past.

Deputy Karen entered Doctor Sheridan’s office to find him sat in a generic office chair behind a nicely polished oak desk. In front of him was a very inviting sofa that Doctor Sheridan gestured too. “Please Deputy Karen, have a seat” Deputy Karen walked across the office, over to the sofa and sat down; the sofa was surprisingly low and Deputy Karen found himself looking up to the therapist. “Deputy Karen is it?” Doctor Sheridan asked.

“Yes Doctor” Deputy Karen replied with a nod. Doctor Sheridan took out a folder from his desk and took a quick skim throughout. “So it seems that you want to quit smoking; that seems to be the problem you have today, is that right?” Asked Doctor Sheridan, “Yes Doctor” Deputy Karen said, he felt unusually relaxed in the office as he watched Doctor Sheridan flick through his notes in front of him.

Doctor Sheridan put aside Deputy Karen’s notes and stared Deputy Karen in the eye. “You’ve nothing to fear, yours is a common problem that I have dealt with many times in my career.” Doctor Sheridan sat back in his chair and chuckled “It should be gone in a matter of seconds.” Deputy Karen laughed, too, not seeing what he was laughing at. “So I should overcome my need to smoke today?” Deputy Karen asked eagerly. “Of course! Just a little session under trance and you should be fine.” Deputy Karen relaxed in the sofa and felt a wave of reassurance wash over him.

“Now, Deputy Karen” Doctor Sheridan paused and turned his laptop around to show its screen, filled with pulsating colours spinning continuously into a spiral. “I would like you to stare into the spiral and listen to my words” Deputy Karen obliged, as he started into the centre of the screen his head starting to fill with the pretty colours of green, blue, yellow and red. “Listen to my words and let them float you away into a feeling of complete relaxation, let the pulsating spiral drift you into a blissful state allowing all your thoughts to melt away leaving a feeling of pure relaxation” Said Doctor Sheridan.

Deputy Karen felt his body relax more and more as he looking willingly into the spiral and drifted off, as the whole room started to fade out, Deputy Karen just focused on the screen. Deputy Karen’s thoughts slowly drained from his mind and all his nerves seemingly disappeared, Doctor Sheridan’s words and instructions now bounced around in Deputy Karen’s empty mind. “Drift away, giving up to the relaxing feeling as you pass your conscious mind over to me. Allowing me to take control, giving me all your strains and worries so I can make them go away”.

Deputy Karen felt himself relaxing so much, his eyes felt heavier and heavier, getting so sleepy and relaxed. “That’s right, allow yourself to submit and sleep. Feel your eyes get heavier and heavier until you can hardly keep them open.”

Deputy Karen eyes felt like an invisible force was pulling them shut, he couldn’t resist anymore. “When you finally close your eyes, you will have finally given yourself to me. Finally being in a deep sleep and state of hypnosis.” Deputy Karen couldn’t help it, he so wanted to fall deep. And with one final attempt to keep his eyes open he finally shut them, giving into Doctor Sheridan’s instructions. “Deputy Karen, how do you feel?” Deputy Karen could barely form an answer for Doctor Sheridan; he managed to produce the word “relaxed” in answer to Doctor Sheridan’s question.

“Good boy, submit to me” Doctor Sheridan smirked as he looked at the slumbering deputy in front of him. Doctor Sheridan specifically picked his clients, or as he likes to call them ‘victims’, the receptionist was a ‘victim’, based on their looks and if they excite him. Doctor Sheridan knew he had to have Deputy Karen as soon as he received his first message. Doctor Sheridan would gladly help any man with their problems but wouldn’t stop until he had fun of his own, and make them his.

Deputy Karen slept as Doctor Sheridan instructed him to relax and submit to his words. “Deputy Karen, when you wake up you will suddenly feel that you no longer want to smoke, your need to smoke has gone, away. The need to smoke is no longer a burden on your life. And you will enjoy the experience of being a non-smoker no matter how stressful you may get, do you understand?”

“Yes” Deputy Karen whispered, Hearing that made Doctor Sheridan’s cock twitched, he adjusted himself and rubbed the bulge in his pants in excitement, that now he could finally play with his new toy. Doctor Sheridan stood up from his chair and made his way in front of Deputy Karen, sitting on the side of the desk. “Now Deputy Karen, I’m going to show you something, even more ‘Hypnotic’ that the spiral. Do you understand?” Said Doctor Sheridan, “Yes” Replied Deputy Karen, Doctor Sheridan stood up and pulled down the pants of his suit, revealing a pair of white lace pantyhose; Doctor Sheridan sat back down on the side of the desk, he smiled at Deputy Karen.

Doctor Sheridan reached down beneath the white lace pantyhose he was wearing and began slowly stroking his gorgeous, large cock and as he did Deputy Karen could feel his already semi-hard cock getting harder and harder with each stroke Doctor Sheridan made. Somewhere in the back of Deputy Karen’s mind he knew that Doctor Sheridan was speaking to him, but Deputy Karen couldn’t understand a word Doctor Sheridan was saying. It was as if Doctor Sheridan was mesmerizing him, further with his cock? ‘Was that possible.’ Deputy Karen dimly thought too himself. Deputy Karen did not know but what he did know was nothing could pull my eyes off Doctor Sheridan’s perfect cock encased in those pantyhose.

Deputy Karen could feel himself becoming more and more enthralled by Doctor Sheridan’s pretty, long smooth cock and all the while, Deputy Karen knew he just couldn’t help himself, he had to look, he had to see what Doctor Sheridan had to offer; and so Deputy Karen looked and he listened, and he let Doctor Sheridan tell him what he should do. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Deputy Karen knew Doctor Sheridan was instructing him, but it was at a level below that of Deputy Karen’s conscious mind, Deputy Karen did not know what was going on but it was so pleasurable Deputy Karen did not care. The one thing Deputy Karen did know was whatever Doctor Sheridan wanted him to do; Deputy Karen knew he was going to do it.

Doctor Sheridan told Deputy Karen to take off his clothes. At first, it was just Deputy Karen’s coat that Doctor Sheridan wanted, but Doctor Sheridan didn’t stop there, next, it was Deputy Karen’s shirt, and soon, that was gone, too. Deputy Karen knew he was removing all of his clothes one by one, but there was no way he could look away from Doctor Sheridan’s long sexy cock. Next, came the order to take off his tight uniform trousers. Dimly, in the back of his mind, Deputy Karen wished he could say that he hesitated, that he resisted, that somehow, he put up a fight, but the truth was Deputy Karen didn’t: but, almost as quickly as the order had been made, Deputy Karen had his trousers off. And then all that kept Deputy Karen from completely losing all semblance of respectability was the underwear that he still wore.

That of course, wouldn’t be on him for long, just one little order from Doctor Sheridan, just one more little order and that was enough to make Deputy Karen take off his underwear and to expose his rigid cock to the man in front of him. Deputy Karen’s cock was so hard; it had never been that hard before. Deputy Karen just stared at the gorgeous cock in front of him, Doctor Sheridan was still sitting, perched on the edge of his chair, looking at Deputy Karen, as he commanded Deputy Karen to pull on his cock, again and again, Deputy Karen complied. Doctor Sheridan’s voice urged Deputy Karen to go to work on his cock; Deputy Karen hate to say it, but he did just what that voice wanted him to do.

Deputy Karen knew what he really wanted was for Doctor Sheridan, to stand up, and then for him to bury that gorgeous cock of his, into Deputy Karen’s wanting ass but somehow, Deputy Karen knew that was not going to be allowed, or happen, at least not for now. It wasn’t anything that Doctor Sheridan said but it was just something that Deputy Karen seemed to know. Maybe later, the thought came suddenly, to Deputy Karen, maybe later if he did his job right. Maybe later, he might be able to be fucked by Doctor Sheridan’s gorgeous cock, but not right now.

Deputy Karen watched as Doctor Sheridan continued to stroke his hard gorgeous cock, Deputy Karen just couldn’t help himself, he moaned as he watched precum start to leak out the top of Doctor Sheridan’s smooth cock. Deputy Karen wanted to suck on that cock; he wanted it, to suck on it so badly. “Are you ready to do what I say?” Deputy Karen heard Doctor Sheridan ask. “Yes, Sire?” Deputy Karen replied, “You’re going to do whatever I say?” Doctor Sheridan said. “Yes, Sire?” Deputy Karen said again.

“Oh, that’s good.” Doctor Sheridan purred. “I’m so glad to hear it. I’m glad you are so willing to be amenable. Is that what you want? Do you want to do whatever I tell you to?” Said Doctor Sheridan “Yes, Sire?” Deputy Karen replied. “Whatever I want? Whatever I might desire?” Continued Doctor Sheridan “Yes, Sire” Came the answer again, from Deputy Karen. “I’ll bet you’d love to feel this inside you?” Doctor Sheridan said. “Yes, Sire?” Deputy Karen said again. “Would you do anything to feel my hard cock inside your ass? Asked Doctor Sheridan. “Yes, Sire.” Said Deputy Karen still jerking his cock “And what are you going to give me?”

“Everything and anything.” The words just rolled out of Deputy Karen’s mouth and he knew they were true., he knew he’d give Doctor Sheridan anything if only, he’d stick that perfect cock inside Deputy Karen, even if it was just for a few seconds.

Deputy Karen thought that Doctor Sheridan knew what he was thinking because Doctor Sheridan just laughed at him. “Not tonight, boy. But if you want some of this, you have to prove you worthy. Are you worthy of accepting this gorgeous cock?” Deputy Karen nodded; at least, Deputy Karen hoped he was worthy. “Well, we’ll have to see about that. I want you, boy, to cum. I want you to cum like you’ve never cum before. Come on, you can do it. Really pull on that cock for me.” Deputy Karen moaned, if he was not to be allowed to feel Doctor Sheridan’s cock slide inside him, then it would have to be the next best thing. Deputy Karen moaned again, he wanted to cum so bad.

“You can do better than that.” Doctor Sheridan taunted. “Come on. Do it, you knew you had to do it. You had to cum for me. Come on, boy, do it, jerk that cock. Do it, jerk harder.” Deputy Karen was going to cum, he knew it and he thought Doctor Sheridan knew it, too. Deputy Karen was going to cum, he was going to cum so hard. “Harder, boy.” Doctor Sheridan urged. “Harder, I want you to cum harder for me than for anyone else.” Ordered Doctor Sheridan, Deputy Karen’s hand just wouldn’t stop; he had to cum, he had to do it hard.

It didn’t take Deputy Karen all that long to cum. Doctor Sheridan smiled with satisfaction. “I knew you, boy, could do it?” Doctor Sheridan said. “Maybe next time, I’ll even slide my cock inside you, but for now, all I want you to do is promise to obey and serve me?” Deputy Karen said ‘yes’ without hesitation. Doctor Sheridan smiled, and said, “Excellent tomorrow you will come back, and we’ll begin your extra therapy , you will come back every day, thereafter, to continue your therapy.” Deputy Karen smiled, he did not know what the extra therapy would entail but he didn’t care as long as he got another chance to stare at Doctor Sheridan’s long gorgeous hypnotic cock again.

The End: