The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEPTH

Codes: mc, fd, nc, ff

Disclaimers (if you scroll past, you’ve still read ‘em—don’t blame me):

  • This author is not the same trilby who dwells on AOL; thus, Trilby on AOL should not be held responsible for anything that follows.
  • This work is copyright the author, © 2000. Kindly do not repost or otherwise use without permission and credit.
  • This is adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, mind control, and other immoral and illegal acts both explicit and implied. In real life this would all be very bad. All characters, events, and places are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons, events or places is coincidental, etc. All characters are of legal age in all jurisdictions, not that it’s done them much good so far. References like “boy”, “girl”, or “child” are rhetorical, not technical.
  • If you’re underage, stop reading and get out. (The average fashion magazine these days is probably enough.) If it’s just flat illegal there, ditto (and I’m very sorry.) If you find this sort of thing offensive in general, ditto (and why are you here?)
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. I’m a fetishist: point isn’t using MC to get sex, it’s sex being something interesting to do with MC. So if you only want short zap/long fuckfest . . . see ya. Also, I consider this literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition. (Argue that if you will, but it’s my story, so to speak, and I’m sticking to it.)
  • I disparage no lifestyle. If characters are forced into one, it’s the force that degrades, not the lifestyle.
* * *

Inspirations: A longstanding fantasy, and the first one that’s taken such a direct path from my id, but made much sharper (I hope) in the execution by the vibe from some of Orestes’ work, a theme or two from EyeofSerpent’s “Belle Cell” and “Dangerous” arcs, and another from Simon bar Sinister’s “Emotional Bonds.” Some flavor from scifiscribbler’s “The Breed”, as well.

* * *

1.

The phone rang.

Robyn sat perfectly still.

Her gaze was torn between the computer imagealter of the hypnotized woman before her, and her topless self in the mirror, lit only by the screen, a drop of sweat waiting to fall from her right breast.

With practiced patience, she kept looking to her right, at the sight that wouldn’t last. The phone rang.

The droplet left her and fell away, kissing her thigh unseen. She sighed.

On the screen, frozen in the picture, the woman was still losing expression, trapped in the swing of the out-of-focus watch. There was no caption, but Robyn barely noticed. She wondered if the model really had been hypnotized, pictured her wide-eyed and naked in an office, signing a release, while an agent in a tight skirt smiled heartlessly, waiting for her to finish surrendering her rights and put the pen down.

She clicked over to the other image, the one she’d imagine as the agent, not looking eager but already sated. Robyn reached carefully down, sliding her fingertips under the bikini’s waistband, finding her way, enjoying the hiss of her own breath over the quiet hum of the computer.

The phone rang.

She stared at it, knowing no one who’d call at 1 AM. Not even with bad news. She picked it up.

“Listen! Please!” It was a woman’s voice, and Robyn’s insides twisted at the fear that rushed over the line with it. She found herself gripping the receiver too hard.

“What?” she whispered. “What?”

“Oh, god, please don’t hang up. Just listen. She’s coming. She may be there.” The caller stopped and took a deep breath, and there was a whining at the top of it, as she fought back panic.

“OK. Listen. You don’t know who I . . .” The caller was breathing hard, and it was getting to Robyn. “God, this is sooo . . . hard.

“Listen. There’s a woman. She’s very, very dangerous and she’s targeted you. She’s coming for you tonight. I don’t know why she picked you, but she wants you and she’s coming.”

“Wh—?”

“Don’t let her in. Don’t talk to her. Don’t listen to her!

Robyn had a moment of real fear herself, as she sat nude in the dark and screenglow, trying to weigh the caller’s urgency and the . . . weirdness of the warning. She hadn’t shared her fetish with anyone she knew, so it wasn’t likely a joke.

Her next words chose themselves, and she couldn’t tell if it was practicality or idle curiosity. “What can she do?”

“ . . . she’s a hypnotist.” Robyn heard her gasp.

Robyn’s hand was between her thighs. She stared at the gloating eyes of the digitally manufactured hypnotist on the screen, and only the tightness of her jaw told her that her mouth was open.

“God! Please! Are you still there? Please.

“Dear god, is she there?”

“No,” Robyn could finally whisper. “No, I’m here. No one . . .” She swallowed, tried to slow her breathing. “Who are you?”

A gasp. “I want to tell you, but she might—get you.

“Oh no. Jesus. Do you have Caller ID?” The panic was back. “Oh, please, hit Erase!”

“But that won’t—”

“Please!”

Robyn rested her fingertip on the button. Considered leaving it up, but why would she ever want to call this woman? Either she was too crazy to be fun, or else . . .

“Please hurry! You need to call someone, anyone you trust enough to put your life in their hands. Don’t try to face her alone.” There was another gasp. “Don’t. Please.”

The urgency in the voice was all for Robyn. She suddenly recognized the other note in it: despair. The caller felt herself already lost.

She pushed Erase. “You’re gone,” she whispered. “Why are you—?”

“I’m her—” A pause. “I’m one of her slaves. I didn’t fight her when I . . .

“Shit. Focus. She plays with me, leaves me awake and laughs when I realize what’s been happening. I’ve been trying to resist the hypnosis. I put some clues together, and found . . .”

“What’s your—?”

“Stop! Hang up now, get a gun if you have one. Hide. If everything’s locked, she won’t try getting in. Just get help. Never mind the police, they’ll just think you’re crazy. Or joking.

“. . . Then she’ll tell you to call them back and say you were. And you will.”

They were silent.

“Good luck,” the caller whispered. “Please be safe. Please don’t let her get you.”

Robyn licked dry lips, her heart slamming in her chest as she felt excited, terrified, grateful. “Thank—”

Dial tone.

She hung up, then sat back and exhaled in a shuddering breath. She became aware her hand was still inside the bikini. She left it there.

What the fuck?

Closing her eyes, she pulled her fingers gently away, trying to avoid anything but the very dry knowledge I have to think clearly about this. I have to think.

Robyn stood up and by habit looked over to see her body in the mirror. If I’m really about to battle for life and freedom, I’d better get some clothes on. But “battle” snared her mind in a Boris Vallejo net, and suddenly she looked at her breasts and belly and curving thighs and thought Someone wants to play with this body.

Badly enough to melt my mind for it.

Robyn had to sit down again, not even hearing the little cry she made.

After a moment, she shook her head, and smiled ironically at her herself in the mirror. Like I’m believing this. There was something about the way the screen lit her that distracted her then, but it left a gap for another idea to creep into her head.

If it was real, she was really in danger. She looked at the picture of the domme, and thought about a woman liked that who not only aroused her slaves but terrified them.

But as she stood again in the screenlit dark, with only a few ounces of lycra saddling her pussy and the anklestrap heels making it hard to run or fight, it was hard to think about that danger without getting wet. She looked up at the doorbell of the little rented house, wondering who might already be standing outside, ready to push it.

Her hand found its way south as she looked. Standing outside by the shaded windows, ready to start . . .

Knocking.

She bent over and moaned, skidding away from orgasm more from luck than intent, the pleasure now welded to the jolt of surprise that left her limbs tingling.

Knocking, firm gentle taps at the back door. Straightening, she breathed in.

Curiosity. Lust. Dread. They all pulled her to the darkened hallway, the kitchen lit by the dim light over the stove, to the door. She had to see. On her way, without stopping or looking, she reached for clothes on the chairback where she’d lain them. The cotton shirt stayed in her hands, but the jeans fell soundlessly to the dark floor. She pulled the shirt on, but she was at the door before she could button it, and her hands fumbled across her breasts as she tried.

She cried out softly at the touch and then froze as she thought she heard a chuckle from the other side of the door. Something inside her recovered a bit of its balance as she dimly remembered there was a world beyond that door. Dangerous things lived there. But . . .

“Who’s there?” She gulped and waited.

“I’m sorry to bother you at this hour,” came a quiet voice. Calm and female. “But my car’s just stopped and I don’t have . . .”

She’s coming.

Robyn listened. She couldn’t hear anything.

She’s very, very dangerous and she’s targeted you.

She had a sudden, very unerotic idea of opening the door to an appealing female voice and finding the voice’s four or five friends coming through it at her.

“If you’re nervous, I understand.” A small sigh. A pause that somehow sounded fearful to Robyn, who thought about being stranded and alone on a hot dark night, and being turned away. “You were just the first one I saw with a light on. I can look for a gas station.”

She looked down at herself, the shirt barely covering her breasts, drawing her eyes down past her navel to the bikini.

She wants you and she’s coming.

Letting her body decide, she relaxed as she felt her arms reach up to open the door.

2.

Her name was Joss, she said.

Not real. Not real. Is this—her?

She was shorter than Robyn, petite where Robyn was more voluptuous. She looked genteelly athletic, wearing a sports bra passing as a halter top and bike shorts that defined lean thighs Robyn was having a hard time not staring at.

Did I hallucinate that call?

But she was staring at Joss’s face, pretty and knowing, dark eyes looking coolly out from below dark curly hair that might have been cut short, or gathered. Robyn tried to concentrate on what she was saying. Owned no cell phone, she was murmuring with an abashed grin, and nowadays there were no pay phones because everyone was wireless. So stupid.

She was looking at Robyn, and she was smiling. Robyn’s legs were getting weak.

Joss had stopped speaking. Robyn’s throat was dry, and she could only whisper, “May I get you something?” She looked around at the kitchen and then back at Joss.

Joss shook her head slowly, her smile widening. “No, thank you, Robyn. I’ m fine.”

“Then, um, the phone?”

“Yes, Robyn. Thanks.” Robyn heard the click of Joss’s “k” like the edge of a fingernail on her throat. She listened to the deeper clicks of her heels as she stalked into the hall, hearing Joss pad softly after her in her running shoes. Walking was very gently billowing the unbuttoned shirt away from her body, and as they passed the den with the computer, the glow from the door . . .

Shit! The imagealters!

But as Robyn looked hastily in, she saw the screensaver had come on. She kept walking, feeling relieved she hadn’t kept the pulsing spiral she’d originally downloaded, before entering her paranoid period. If Joss asked to see it, could she—?

They were in the living room, where Robyn just had the table lamp by the phone, on its dimmest setting.

“Surfing?” Joss asked, looking at the phone but making no move toward it.

“Surfing? Oh, yes. I just . . .” Robyn’s head spun, because she was finding herself trying to fight the urge to lead Joss into the den and show her the mind control imagealters, the rest of it, to stand there nearly nude and show this sleek stranger what she was into.

“I sometimes surf late at night,” Joss commented softly. “Traffic’s lower then. But it’s hard because by then I’m getting sleepy. I’m surprised I’m even out tonight. Usually by now I’m fast asleep. I’m really sorry to intrude. I thought you might be getting ready for bed, looking forward to sleep.”

Robyn blinked. Her heart was racing, and she was starting to feel lightheaded. Or was she getting drowsy, just as Joss suggested? Her eyes found Joss’s across the dim room, and settled into them. Joss canted her head lower and looked upward at Robyn, and then began to walk toward her, very slowly, step by step.

It was like a very strong hand taking very gently hold of her.

She’s very, very dangerous and she’s targeted you.

Robyn shivered.

“ . . . so sleepy, so hard to think,” Joss was saying, and Robyn realized she was actually being hypnotized, felt a distant dizzy panic that she’d lost track of what the other woman had said, after she’d . . . said . . .

She blinked, the dizziness stronger, plopping down on the sofa she hadn’t realized she’d been in front of, motionless again before it reached her that she’d practically fallen into it. Joss’s voice was a humming in her head and all through her body, and she felt a delicious embarrassment that Joss could probably see that.

She looked up at Joss. She’s a hypnotist. Robyn swallowed, realizing her awareness of the induction didn’t stop it from sucking her into a warm black mindless undertow. Joss could look down on her now but still bent her head, and it was making her look much angrier, much more threatening. She’ s very, very dangerous. But still so sexy.

The thrill was intense, but something inside Robyn was trying to scream This isn’t a game!

But when Robyn knew that, she shivered again.

Her head swung, and she groped for the understanding that Joss had sat down beside her, drawing her gaze like a magnet. She felt Joss sit, through the cushions, and gathered herself desperately, aware that a few breaths from now, a few low throbbing syllables more of Joss’s voice soothing her out of her mind—or when Joss touched her—it would be too late to try.

“Please.”

There was a silence, and Robyn only realized that her mind had been blanking out the room, everything but Joss and her hypnotic chant, as she saw everything begin swimming back into focus.

Joss was inches from her, watching her with glittering eyes and no expression at all.

“I’m . . . sorry,” Robyn whispered. “You . . . don’t . . . need . . . to . . . do this.” She slumped back against the sofa, spent with the effort, still looking up into Joss’s eyes. “You don’t . . . need . . . to . . . hypnotize . . . me . . .”

Joss stared into her for a moment. “Tell me,” she whispered back, and there might have been a flicker of amusement at the faint sound the command drew from Robyn.

“I . . .” Robyn looked up at her helplessly. There was too much to say.

Joss smiled, slowly this time, and this time it reached her eyes. Robyn had never seen anything so lovely or so horrifying, and writhed. She sucked air as Joss leaned toward her, reached for her.

She wants me.

Badly enough to melt my mind.

Joss deftly moved the open shirt aside, exposing Robyn’s breasts. Her fingertips didn’t touch Robyn at all, yet.

Then they did, and Robyn moaned, as she felt the light cool pressure across one aureole, then the other.

The touch excited her and enslaved her. It freed her.

Joss left her hand on Robyn, and waited.

Looking up into Joss’s eyes, Robyn whispered, “If You want to hypnotize me, Goddess, You may do as You will with Your toy.” Joss looked down, and Robyn thought in the depths of her eyes something stirred. Something.

“i only wanted You to know that i am Yours already.”

She thought Joss was pressing on her ribs, but she realized it was her breathing, hard enough to force her chest against Joss’ palm.

Joss looked at her.

“Why?”

Robyn thought of explaining, and looked toward the hallway. Joss followed her gaze to where the glow came out of the den in the screensaver’s slow rhythm. Smiled once again, and looked back down at Robyn as if seeing her for the first time. “Eventually, of course.

“So you opened your door to a stranger at midnight in your underwear, and found yourself in your favorite wet dream.”

Robyn was dizzy again, and looked hungrily up at Joss, at Goddess, wondering why those eyes hadn’t taken it from her brain already.

Joss reached, turned, and rested the heel of her hand on the skin below Robyn’s navel, her fingertips idly stroking around her mound.

Suddenly, Robyn could smell Joss’s musk, scenting it above the odor of her own.

The crying need that shot through her now had awakened her many nights past, but this time the madness didn’t leave her because the goddess she needed to worship was here and real.

“Goddess.”

Joss lifted an eyebrow, taken aback at Robyn’s quiet, desperate resolve to speak before her thoughts sublimed off her brain like the smell of her sex.

“i knew You were coming, Goddess.” It was like trying to hold back from orgasm after fingering herself for hours too long. A battle she was glad, eager, desperate to lose. Part of her realized with icy horror what saying it would cost, but that liquefied itself into a hot, demeaning new level of need to submit.

The words wanted to come.

Robyn opened herself to Goddess from all her quivering lips. “Your slave told me.”

3.

Robyn blinked awake, instantly aware that she awaited Goddess’ command. She vaguely remembered Goddess’ eyes reaching into her, Her voice whispering to her, and the sharp taste of Goddess’ pussy, but her mind was otherwise empty.

It started coming back to her.

She was standing naked in heels, rigidly at attention in her own den while a complete stranger accessed her computer. The stranger’s juices were drying on her face, and her own hand against her left thigh was still cold from the iced drink she’d fetched a few minutes before. She hadn’t been told to turn her head or move at all, and so the idea didn’t occur to her, but she knew that on the desk beside the keyboard, she’d laid out some things. Papers, credit cards. Post-Its with passwords from work.

Robyn was happier than she’d ever been in her life.

She wanted to kneel and beg command, but she knew she had to wait.

Goddess stopped typing.

“All right, Robyn. You’ve gone pretty deep and you still don’t remember the number on the display. Come with me now.”

She reached back and cupped Robyn’s bare buttcheek, then got out of Her chair and went to the living room. Robyn walked behind her, her thighs singing with a delicious soreness that told her she’d been kneeling, and too deeply under Goddess’ spell to remember.

i obey Her. She owns me. This is no longer my house. This is no longer my body.

This is no longer my—mind. my m-m-mind is . . . hhhhhhhh . . . mmmmelted . . .

Goddess was by the phone, and Robyn started to kneel by her feet, already inhaling, hoping to sink into the dazing nearness of Her scent. But Goddess snapped Her fingers, and Robyn straightened, whining at the lovely ache in her legs and rising joyfully into Her gaze again.

She stared into Robyn’s eyes and Robyn let the stare transfix her, knowing she wanted to babble thanks to this woman for fulfilling her dreams but grateful that her blunted mind meant she lacked the ability to do it. Instead, she could give Her what She valued more—a helpless, blank-eyed slave girl ready to obey any command.

Robyn was taller than her Goddess but felt weaker, knowing the smaller woman had already robbed her of her strength. Mmmmm. Left her without will, with barely any thought.

She realized Goddess was hanging up without calling. “No,” She said, “I will be needing you later.” Goddess suddenly had a cell phone in her hand, and smiled beguilingly at Robyn. “No, I didn’t lie. I don’t have to lie. I don’t own this one; a slave gave it to me. She begged me to take it.”

Robyn nodded dreamily, with no idea what Goddess meant just now but blissfully certain She was right.

Sighing, Goddess dialed.

“Obedient now,” she purred into the phone almost immediately, and Robyn felt a moment’s envy at whatever slave had just opened her ear to that. Then she remembered where she was, and how naked. And how very obedient.

She’d drifted. Goddess’ eyes had her again, and Goddess was nodding, beckoning. Tentatively Robyn stepped to Her, feeling Her heat and mewing when She put Her arm around her to draw her close, feeling Goddess all against her, taut and divinely strong.

Goddess bent Robyn’s head, and she heard a faint voice grow louder. She listened to the cell phone Goddess held by her ear, heard a voice, panting and shaking but clear. “Yes, Goddess, please make me do it. i’m just your slutwhore. i deserve it. i love it. i’m trash and i’m not good enough for . . .”

Goddess relaxed Her hold and let Robyn lean back away, the better to gaze into Her eyes again. She smiled, her expression waiting.

Something cold was in Robyn, then. She knew the voice, remembered the terror. She didn’t know why the terror was there—but the woman who’d called her knew, and had taken an awful risk to save Robyn from it.

If Goddess was calling her now, Goddess didn’t have a lot of doubt which of Her slaves had tried to keep her from taking a new slave. But She was making Robyn part of it.

Robyn tried to think, and tried to wonder why. But Goddess held her close. Goddess’ eyes glistened close to her own, and Goddess’ faint sweat and the taste of Her juice and the beat of Her throat pulse in the dimness filled Robyn’s mind. The hypnotic dreams She’d filled Robyn’s entranced mind with, before, roiled fitfully below her thoughts.

She nodded, confirming the voice.

Robyn knew what she was doing, and as she stared into Goddess’ eyes, so did Goddess. Goddess’ eyes narrowed as she smiled, as Robyn realized with shame and ecstasy that She knew Robyn as meat, now. That tipped her over. Her thighs spasmed around Goddess’ thigh and she came, and her legs collapsed.

She slipped down Goddess’ leg, feeling her own juice slick against her shoulder as she went down, and leaned to rest her face against the fragrant lycra of Goddess’ crotch. She heard Goddess say into the phone, “you will obey now, slutwhore, you must obey,” in a deeper, colder voice that made Robyn even weaker. When she felt Goddess’ hand stroke her hair, she lost any ability to comprehend the words. She knelt and nuzzled and listened to Goddess gloat as She reprogrammed a slave.

4.

The smell of sea air across the night’s humidity woke her gently. Robyn blinked into the strange light of the full moon. She was in her car by Penanquet Point, parked and idling a few hundred yards short of the parking lot on the low headland by the breakwater. The unfamiliar slickness of vinyl under her skin woke her to the fact that she’d been driving in a string bikini she’d never even dared sunbathe in. She vaguely recalled being afraid to explain the tan lines, but could no longer recall who might ask. She wondered why she was here. She looked in the mirror.

Goddess stared back at her.

She started, squealed, almost came. Goddess smiled.

Memory returned. She’d allowed Robyn to put on slave clothing and drive Her to Her appointment, as a thrilling taste of the service Robyn would bend to perform from now on.

Two cars were in the lot. The farther one, by the sea wall, held one motionless occupant. The nearer . . . had lights on the roof. Police.

Robyn felt exposed. Goddess had the purse with the license and registration.

It would be beyond humiliating. She would be questioned by police as she sat in her swimsuit, with someone holding her documents. They would sense her vulnerable panic, perhaps her arousal, and make her leave the car, and take her and use her and fuck her and . . .

She took a breath and looked up into Goddess’ eyes. “By Your will,” she whispered, blissfully free, half-hoping Goddess would give her to the wolves for Her sport.

Her eyes grew wet as she saw this please Goddess. Her crotch was already soaked, and it was warm beneath her thighs as though she’d wet herself on the vinyl seat.

Goddess’ lips curled. She spoke. “Drive to the police car and let me out. Then drive to the other car, get out, and strip. When you’re down to your shoes, go to the other car and command the slave inside in my name. Have her ready for me.”

Robyn looked up into the mirror. “i hear and obey, Goddess.” Goddess nodded.

Pulling up by the cruiser, Robyn stared ahead, closing her eyes when Goddess drew Her fingers across the skin of Robyn’s back. She knew what Goddess planned to do and wasn’t sure whether she were more lost in lust at the idea, or in awe at Goddess’ audacity at trying it.

What she was was under command, and when the door closed and she saw Goddess move toward the car, she rolled forward and parked beside the other car. When she stepped onto the concrete, she heard the silence. Penanquet Point was well away from the city and there were hills between to eat the noise. The ocean was still and quiet, dreaming to itself in the moonlight that silvered her skin as she undid the bikini. It was quiet enough to hear the cloth hit the vinyl of the car seat, her heels as they carried her around her car to the one next to it. Goddess’ other slave.

She walked to it and put her feet together, standing straight and still, hands by her sides. “By Goddess’ will, come and obey.”

The woman in the darkened car moaned, and for a moment Robyn wondered if “come” had been a poor choice, but the thought passed as the door opened and her fellow hypnoslave obeyed and stood before her. The other one was her height, and Robyn suddenly thought how lovely she’d be in the sun, the olive complexion that the moonlight transmuted to elvish pewter, the pale eyes that gleamed like glass now. She was a child of daylight and terribly out of her element.

Vulnerable. Robyn breathed in and said, “Undress. Put your clothing in the car. Kneel for Goddess.”

“i obey,” the other slave whispered back, and Robyn recognized again the voice that had tried to warn her about Goddess, to help her save her freedom. The despair was still there.

Robyn listened as she took off the blouse, the espadrilles, the jeans. Goddess had forbidden her underwear. Robyn studied her full breasts and shaven pussy, not even considering that the other slave was nude under her clothes for any other reason. She sensed that there was little choice in such things for Goddess’ slavegirls, and she let that make her shimmy and whimper, proud to do both in front of someone for the first time.

The slave watched her writhe, and behind the impassive face and sleepy eyes, there was something that made Robyn feel again the shameful heat she’d known when she’d given this woman up to Goddess. She knew she should understand that doing that was simply right, as a slave’s duty, and part of her did, the part that had never awakened after Goddess had hypnotized her there on the living room floor. But enough of her remembered thinking betrayal was wrong.

All of her vibrated with the agonizing delight of obeying Goddess.

“Kneel now, slutwhore,” she said softly, and smiled as the woman flinched and moaned on the way to her knees, at what must be a pet name.

Or a trigger. That might explain the new fear on the slave’s face as she knelt.

Robyn looked at her. Which would Goddess prefer—thighs tucked together, sweetly contouring into a third cleavage, or thighs spread to open the pussy? She left the slave as she was, knees touching and hands resting loosely beside her. It looked like something she’d been taught, and Robyn humbly decided not to be creative.

Goddess had wanted to melt her mind, not give it rein.

Robyn sank to her knees, keeping them together, and mirrored the other slave, gazing into what she could see of her eyes.

An engine started, and both slaves stayed still as the cruiser rolled over the lot toward them, lights off. The driver’s door opened, and someone got out.

Robyn closed her eyes, and let the worship in her push away the fear. Abuse, jail slavery, humiliation when people learned about her arrest . . . done for Goddess, it was all joy. Martyrdom with multiple orgasms.

She opened her eyes, and from the corner of one, watched the officer cross in front of the car.

It was a woman, and she wore nothing below her waist. Something shone from between her asscheeks. As she turned to open the passenger door, it glared more brightly.

It was a flashlight. Pushed far enough in to narrow the beam.

Robyn came erect. She knew who’d put it there, and whose idea it had been, and she wanted more than anything to kiss Goddess’ ass.

The policewoman backed away from her car, and as she did Goddess stepped out, holding a nightstick to the policewoman’s crotch. Robyn heard muted pleading in a voice she didn’t know, and Goddess’ laugh.

“Since you’ve been good so far,” Goddess said, and the policewoman sobbed her thanks as Goddess let her take the nightstick and push it deeper.

They walked to where the two slaves knelt. The policewoman looked dazedly at them for a moment, then at Goddess. Goddess smiled broadly at them all, and the moonlight turned her eyes to inhuman slits as she narrowed them, contemplating Robyn. It made Robyn hot.

She turned to the other slave. “All right, diane. you tried to keep me from gathering up wonderful tame little Robyn here. Failure doesn’t begin to describe what happened to you. So.

“Since you wanted so badly to control your life again, diane, I’m going to let you.

“Do you remember the first game I taught you?”

diane looked up at Goddess, her eyes glazed and hollow at once. “Yes, Goddess,” she said dully. “You taught me Vibrators.”

“Yes.”

Goddess turned to the policewoman and remarked, “Now it has a tongue.” The policewoman gave a strangled shriek and collapsed back against the trunk of diane’s car, fucking herself against the nightstick.

She turned back to diane. “you remember the way you could never help yourself when you played. Everything sounded so erotic to you, if it were suggested while you were Vibrating. you had to do it. you begged to do it. No matter what, until you found a way to come.

“In fact, the more that fear or disgust rose inside you against a task, the hotter you got to do it.

“I think you’re still a very proficient player, diane.

“Look into my eyes. you must obey only—”

Goddess snapped Her fingers, and Robyn didn’t hear the rest.

5.

Robyn woke at attention again. She felt concrete under the soles of her feet.

diane, the other slave, stood in front of her. She had to obey diane. She would not question.

“you are a draymare,” diane told her, and Robyn nodded breathlessly, feeling the need to bear burdens ripple through her body. “Bring those,” diane ordered, pointing behind Robyn, making her pivot to see two cinderblocks on the back floor of diane’s car.

As Robyn obeyed, hefting the pieces of concrete, she felt her arousal spike. She saw Goddess grinning at her, playing with the policewoman’s hair as the policewoman crouched before Her, and practiced another new skill. diane had taken a rucksack from the front seat and was leading Robyn to the breakwater. diane had to stop once or twice, squeezing her thighs together, and each time Robyn waited patiently for diane to tell her to continue.

Robyn noticed the sky was lighter now, and thought about early morning fishermen or others who might do more than just look if they saw two naked hypnotized women. The arousal it brought didn’t displace the heat it gave her to pad after the other slave, carrying the cinderblocks. It made it more intense.

On the edge of the rocks off the breakwater, diane found a metal rowboat and told Robyn to set the blocks in it and get it into the water. She hesitated before joining Robyn in the boat, but only for a few seconds.

In a moment they were moving along the breakwater, Robyn rowing with a strength and regularity she could never have achieved outside trance. She watched diane, who seemed very dazed now that she was no longer ordering Robyn around. As Robyn rowed them out toward open water, wondering blankly when she would be told to stop, diane’s eyes started to clear and she leaned forward to Robyn once or twice, but each time her eyes rolled up and she relaxed, making sounds that Robyn wanted to hear as she masturbated. But diane had told Robyn to row them out, and Robyn was obedient.

“Stop,” diane whispered, when the shore was a thin shadow behind her. Robyn pulled in the oars and awaited new commands. She saw diane take two pairs of handcuffs secured to either end of an unusually long chain from the rucksack. diane wrapped her hand around the metal and squeezed, and as Robyn sat there diane began making moans as sexual as the ones that had been turning her mind off on the way out here. diane stared at her hand as she hurt herself, trying to distract herself from the phantom vibrators she was hypnotically imagining, and her face was underlit by the moonlight coming off the glasslike ocean, tense with effort.

“Robyn,” she whispered. “Please, you . . . no . . . i command you to make me come. i can’t help us . . . unless . . .”

Robyn made herself small to keep from capsizing them and crawled to crouch between diane’s spread thighs, enjoying the tang of sweat as she licked avidly at the other slave. Robyn’s head swam with the two powerful salt scents, the sea around them and the fear-laced liqueur in diane. She heard diane panting, calling to her, even praying, and then giving a sad, musical little cry.

Her hand gently pushed Robyn away, and Robyn settled back, confused. It didn’t seem like diane had climaxed.

She hadn’t. “Goddess won’t let me,” she whispered, then sat there for a minute and wept. Robyn watched her.

diane looked up, her eyes strange in the dimness. “Time to start, Robyn.” She pushed the rucksack to Robyn, and ordered her to inflate the playraft she found inside. Robyn found a hand pump and quickly fell into the rhythm, looking incuriously as the plastic unkinked into a pastel animal of some sort.

diane started to masturbate furiously and cry in turns, and tried to tell Robyn to leave the raft and eat her out again, but collapsed moaning. Since she hadn’t succeeded in telling Robyn to stop, Robyn kept pumping.

“Stop,” diane choked out, a bit later. Robyn came to rest, and diane took her through sealing the valve, putting the raft over the side, tying a line to keep it by the boat, and then carefully setting the cinderblocks on its flat top, where they settled it deeper into the water but didn’t sink it. Each order made Robyn more aroused.

diane was having trouble talking as she told Robyn to lace the handcuff chain through the cinderblocks, and she was shaking so badly that she had to stammer a command for Robyn to help her go over the side and tread water by the raft.

When Robyn clicked the cuffs over diane’s wrists, her eyes seemed to clear, and when she ordered Robyn to stare into them Robyn found herself falling deeper into trance with no effort at all.

diane’s voice pulsed through Robyn’s mind. “When i say ‘Wake now’, you will no longer obey me. You will be unable to do anything i ask you or tell you to do. You will only obey Goddess’ will.

“When you realize this, you will count to five and say, ‘Thank You, Goddess.’”

Robyn said, “i obey.”

“. . . Wake now.”

She blinked and looked down, seeing diane in the water, breasts floating like offerings, gripping the raft, her eyes flicking between the cinderblocks and Robyn. diane shook and her eyes widened as she looked to see whether she was about to dislodge the concrete.

Robyn felt something slipping inside her, but as she sat naked in the metal boat, looking at the woman who had controlled her every action for the last hour and kept her in a constant heat that way, she lost track of what the slipping thing was. She met diane’s eyes, and for the first time saw past the pretty hypnotized slavewoman that had kept her own awareness spellbound. Saw the woman who’d called her.

Diane.

She realized what she’d given to Goddess, and how close this was to happening.

Her hand was between her thighs. She barely touched herself. She closed her eyes. Reaching into the rucksack with her free hand, she pulled out the serrated knife.

She looked deep into diane’s eyes, feeling Goddess’ eyes looking at her from inside both their minds.

“Thank You, Goddess,” she whispered reverently, hearing her voice break.

The plastic made an ugly cracking noise when she stabbed into it.

Diane’s first screams were whispers. Even when they grew louder, they sounded flat as the ocean drank them up.

She had only started to beg robyn to pull her back when the raft listed too far, and the words were lost in the brief splashing. As robyn fingered herself, the silver water closed over the spot.

END