The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deprogramming 2

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Apparently, “Deprogramming” was my most popular story (certainly with Trilby) so I felt a sequel was long overdue. Besides, I did want to clear up some of the plot threads from my first tale. Enjoy.

“Ready?”

“For this? Not really.”

“You really want to do this?”

“I know what they’re going through. You think I can leave them that way and live with myself? I don’t want to do this. I have to.”

“Let’s go.”

On the surface, Clea and Rebecca were a typical pair of college roommates, if unlikely friends. Rebecca, the outgoing, curly-haired popular girl and Clea, the withdrawn student. But the two were far more than friends, they were lovers as well. For Clea, it was the culmination of a dream she’d had ever since Rebecca had moved in with her. For Rebecca, it was much more than that. Rebecca saw Clea as her salvation, in more ways than one.

Since the accidental discovery a few days before that Rebecca had been a hypnotized slave for Gerry Simmons, both women had spent their time trying to figure out a plan to free Gerry’s other slaves. It had been difficult, figuring out a plan while getting used to their new relationship. But they pretty much had things figured out now and were ready to go. Their only worry now was how being freed would affect the women they were trying to save. There was a chance the sudden influx of memories could shatter them. But that was a chance the two women were about to take.

“Okay, you know who you’ve got, I know who I’ve got,” Clea said as the two came to a stop under a tree just off the campus quad. “Meet back here in an hour, all right?”

“Okay. One thing.” Rebecca leaned over and gave Clea a soft kiss. “No matter what we have to do, it won’t change how we feel about each other, right?”

“Right,” Clea smiled, feeling better already. The two nodded and then moved off on their own separate missions.

Ruby was one of the most popular girls on campus. She was a cheerleader, a fixture at the best parties and among the elite of her sorority. From what Rebecca remembered, she was also one of Gerry’s favorites, molded by him into a cockteasing slut who lived to suck his cock. The moment Rebecca saw her sitting in the cafeteria, the rush of memories came back to her and she felt shame at the tingling in her pussy that came with them. Shaking her head, Rebecca steeled herself and headed towards her target.

Ruby grinned as Rebecca came up. “Hey, Reb!” she called, Rebecca’s nickname a favorite of hers. “How’s it hanging?”

“Not bad,” Rebecca said, taking a seat at the table next to Ruby. She paused a moment to look at her. A face of innocent beauty, framed by long blond hair and piercing eyes. Rebecca knew every inch of Ruby’s body underneath her jeans and blouse, the pert breasts and long legs, the smooth cheeks and—Rebecca shook her head, trying to clear the images before she could begin. “Um, Ruby, there’s something I needed to ask you.”

“Okay, but there’s something I have to ask first. Is there any way you can make the party this Friday?”

“Um, I don’t think so,” Rebecca said. “I have plans.”

“Yeah, I saw you and your roommate hanging in the library,” Ruby said. “What, you suddenly decided to start burning the midnight oil?”

“I’ve been rethinking some things,” Rebecca said. Dammit, this wasn’t working. As much as she hated to do it, Rebecca knew there was only one thing to do. She reached forward and gripped Ruby’s hand, causing the blond to turn to her in confusion. “Slave deep,” Rebecca intoned and watched as Ruby’s eyes glazed over, her features slackening as the post-hypnotic trigger took hold. “What do you wish, Master?” Ruby said in a flat tone.

“Come with me, Ruby and don’t draw attention to yourself.” Rebecca led Ruby to her feet and took her out of the cafeteria. She had chosen the place very carefully, an out-of-the-way spot Gerry knew didn’t attract attention, even in daylight. It was a small alcove underneath the stairs leading from the cafeteria to the quad. It was big enough for two, with a bench inside it that Rebecca led Ruby to, sitting the other woman down upon it. Rebecca took a deep breath, then slowly lay Ruby down on the bench, her hair flowing back as Rebecca sat next to her.

Taking a breath to steady herself, Rebecca began to undo Ruby’s jeans, sliding her pants down, then her panties, exposing the blond patch between her legs. “Ruby, in a moment, you will feel me pleasure you,” Rebecca said in a halting tone. “You will feel incredible pleasure on your pussy. You will feel so much pleasure that you will want to orgasm soon and when you do, you will listen and obey to all my commands, do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” Ruby intoned and Rebecca moved down to her clit. She paused for a moment, breathing in the scent of Ruby’s womanhood before moving in. She started off slow, her tongue sliding along the lips before entering Ruby’s pussy. The blond moaned under Rebecca’s touch, the young woman’s tongue lashings heightened by Rebecca’s palms moving over Ruby’s thighs and stomach, the blond sighing as her passion began to build. Her hand drifted towards her own breasts, rubbing at them through the fabric of her blouse, groaning as Rebecca’s tongue moved faster inside her. Rebecca was disturbed by how easily it all came back to her but couldn’t deny the pleasure she felt as Ruby’s juices began to flow out of the lips, the sweet taste driving her crazy. Ruby gripped at her chest and buckled as she came, her juices spilling forth from her pussy, licked away by Rebecca.

Pulling her face away, Rebecca leaned towards Ruby, ready to kiss her. She suddenly stopped herself, realizing what she was doing and what she was feeling. Apparently, some of Gerry’s programming was still sticking with her, the emotions almost overwhelming her. Rebecca took a deep breath and let it out, thinking of Clea and this was her chance to help someone the way her lover had helped her. “Ruby, listen to me very carefully......”

If someone had been passing by several minutes later, they might have heard a muffled sound, like a choke of some sort. Had someone gone down the stairs and looked to discover the source, they would have seen a blond woman leaning on a brown-haired woman of the same age, the blond crying her eyes out as the brown-haired girl stroked her hair and told her it was all right, that it would all be okay.....

At a small dorm halfway across the campus, Clea was engaged in her own act of salvation. One that was tempting her as much as Ruby was tempting Rebecca.

Clea could see why Gerry wanted Shannon in his thrall. A fixture in foreign-language labs, the gorgeous brunette had one of the most beautiful faces Clea had ever seen. Her body wasn’t too bad either. Her full breasts pointed outward, partially obscured by her long black hair. The dark bush between her legs and the smooth curves of her ass combined with her long legs to provide quite the tempting picture for any man or woman.

Clea had been lucky, catching Shannon alone in her dorm and giving her the key phrase as soon as she entered. Making sure the door behind her was locked, Clea gazed at the nude woman, figuring out her plan of attack. She moved forward and put her mouth to Shannon’s most obvious feature, her chest. Pushing the woman down on the bed, Clea moved on top of her, her lips closing around one erect nipple, her hands cupping around the breasts as she suckled on the nipples, her lips moving up and down as she stroked Shannon’s breasts with her hands. She squeezed the breasts together and kissed the cleavage, enjoying Shannon’s moan as she felt herself licked at in her most sensitive area. Clea massaged the breasts, loving the feel of them under her hands as she continued to kiss and lick at both nipples, alternating between each, the arousal in Shannon reaching the breaking point. The hypnotized woman shuddered underneath her as she orgasmed, the tit-licking always enough to drive her to ecstasy, Gerry’s programming that would turn to Clea’s advantage.

Moving off Shannon, wiping at where her juices stained her jeans, Clea began to speak. “Shannon, listen to me very carefully......”

Shannon’s eyes blinked open, trying to understand what had happened. One minute, a girl she’d never seen had been knocking on her door, the next......Shannon’s eyes widened in shock as the memories of what had happened to her came rushing back. She glanced up at Clea, tears beginning to form. “Oh my god,” she whispered.

“It’s all right,” Clea began, reaching out her hand. Shannon slapped it away with a cry. “Get the hell away from me!” She backed up on the bed, the emotions of pain and shame overwhelming her. She barely felt it as Clea came up and held her. Shannon closed her eyes and moaned, wishing to hell that she didn’t have to remember any of this. “I’m sorry,” she whispered to Clea. “I’m so sorry.”

“I’m sorry too,” Clea said. “More than you can imagine.” She held Shannon tight for a few minutes, letting the other woman get over her pain, something she was more than used to.

The four of them met in the quad, Rebecca and Clea sharing a smile as Ruby and Shannon both looked at the ground, afraid to see one another. There was a long pause for a moment before Rebecca put out her hand to Shannon. “I don’t think we’ve ever actually met while we were awake.”

“Hey,” Shannon said mutely, shaking Rebecca’s hand limply. There was a long silence as the four tried to think of something to say.

“How did you do this?” Ruby wanted to know.

Rebecca nodded towards Clea. “She hypnotized me, found out by accident. She helped break the programming, set me free. I figured I might as well do the same to you guys.”

“I almost wish you hadn’t,” Shannon said, hugging herself. “God, this is too much.”

“I know,” Rebecca nodded. “Believe me, I know.”

“There’s still others,” Ruby said. “Some who don’t go here, some we may not even know about.”

“I know,” Rebecca said, nodding. “The best we can do now is to get who we can before we go after him.”

“I’d just rather jump to the going-after him part,” Shannon said with a bit of fury in her voice.

“I know how you feel,” Ruby said. “But we need more before we do anything.”

“I’ve got a list of who Rebecca remembers,” Clea said, pulling out a piece of paper. “You guys can go over the list and figure out if anyone’s missing and if you can help us.”

“I’ll help,” Shannon said, taking the paper from Clea. “Any way I can.”

“Same here,” Ruby nodded. “We owe it to them.”

With that, the group of rescuers grew a little larger as they began to plan a new campaign.

Rebecca glanced at her watch as she walked over towards the library. Her latest target was supposed to be there, a studious woman who seemed attractive enough for Gerry’s tastes. She was nearly there when she heard a voice that set her heart racing. “Hey, Becca.”

Rebecca froze then turned to see Gerry standing before her. On the surface, he seemed harmless, glasses, a goofy haircut, plain shirts and shorts, someone you’d never look at twice. But Rebecca knew that underneath that unassuming appearance was a man who had put her through hell without her knowing it. Steeling herself, Rebecca smiled at him and tried to quell the nervousness in her voice. “Hey, Gerry. What’s up?”

“I wanted to ask you about something,” Gerry said. “But first, I think you have to go slave deep.” With every amount of strength and courage she could muster, Rebecca kept from screaming or running and forced her body to relax, trying to match the blank gaze in her eyes as Gerry’s keyword was spoken. Apparently, he bought it, a lecherous grin coming on his face as he looked at his apparently entranced slave. “Rebecca, I want you to come to my house tonight,” he said in a commanding tone. “Wear something sexy when you do. I’m in the mood for a fun night.”

“Yes, Master,” Rebecca said, trying not to choke on the words. Gerry moved in and Rebecca screamed inwardly as he kissed her on the mouth, his tongue probing into her, his hands pressed against his chest. He backed up and began to walk away, snapping his fingers almost as an afterthought. Rebecca forced herself to take slow steps forward, looking over her shoulder to make sure Gerry was out of sight. The moment he was, she took off on a run, tears beginning to stain her face as she made a beeline towards the safety of her dorm.

Clea was pretty satisfied with the way things were going. She had managed to free two others from Gerry’s command and had helped both deal with the emotional fallout. She couldn’t help but feel guilty at how pleasurable it was to drive the hypnotized woman to orgasm, a guilt increased by her feelings towards Rebecca. She was opening the door to her dorm when she heard the crying. Coming in, she saw Rebecca sitting on the bed, her face buried in her hands, shaking as she cried. “What is it?” Clea asked, immediately moving over and sitting next to her friend.

“I met Gerry,” Rebecca said through her sobs. “He tried to put me under, he told me to come to his dorm tonight and then he—kissed me and touched me—and I just—” Rebecca came apart, crying as Clea held her towards her, rocking gently with her, whispering in her ear.

“It’s all right, Rebecca, it’s all right,” Clea said. “It’ll all be okay. I’m here now, all right? I’m here and I won’t let him hurt you anymore. I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore.” Clea moved her face down and kissed Rebecca gently. She kissed her again, a series of kisses that soon ignited something. Rebecca’s fear and anguish began to melt away as she and Clea fell back on the bed, their lips tight together, slowly undressing. Rebecca sighed as she felt their naked flesh come together, their breasts pushing against one another as they made love. Looking up at Clea, Rebecca knew that she was in good hands, in more ways than one.

Gerry whistled to himself as he got his house ready. He had a nice place off-campus, a “gift” from a female realtor who didn’t remember how she helped Gerry break the home in. It was good to have hypnotic control over a harem of gorgeous women. He had his pick of the most desirable girls on campus and all it took was a phone call to activate them, have fun and send them back with no memory of what had occurred. And since some of them were from wealthy families, he had a few lines into some major bank accounts to boost his own. All in all, it was a good life.

A knocking on his door roused him from his thoughts and he moved over towards it. He opened the door to see Rebecca standing there in a long coat, staring blankly at him. “Come in, slave Rebecca,” he said, leading her in and to the family room. God, he was looking forward to this. He sat back on the chair and looked at her. “All right, Rebecca, show me what you’ve got.”

Rebecca slowly undid the sash on her coat and pulled it off her shoulders to reveal—the exact same outfit she had been wearing when Gerry talked to her. Gerry rose from the chair, staring at her in bafflement. “What is this, slave? I told you to wear something sexy.”

“I had other plans,” Rebecca said and Gerry saw the expression in her eyes and knew something was wrong. He slowly backed away from her, heading towards the doorway. “What’s going on?” he said as Rebecca turned to face him.

“A little revolt, ‘master,’” an unfamiliar female voice said. Gerry turned to see Clea standing in the foyer of the home, Shannon and Ruby next to her. Behind them were nearly every coed from campus Gerry had put in his power, a dozen in all, each one wearing an expression that let Gerry know he was in deep shit.

Rebecca moved up behind him, her voice hard as she spoke. “You realize, of course, there’s no way whatsoever you’re getting out of this room with all your bones intact.”

Gerry could only gulp before the wave of womanhood swarmed over him.

It has been said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. That’s only half right. Hell hath no fury like a women, period. Gerry definitely believed it after ten minutes of punches, kicks, scratches, screams and blows that seemed to last forever. Finally, with his body racked with pain, Gerry fell back on the floor and gasped for breath, a cut on his forehead spilling blood over his eyes. Rebecca took a step forward and planted a foot right on Gerry’s crotch, eliciting a loud yell from him. She leaned down, her foot not moving at all. “This is how it works. You’re going to tell us every woman you’ve done this to and you’re going to tell us where we can find them. You have any records so we know you’re not saving a few?”

“List—of addresses, phone numbers—computer—my dorm " Gerry managed to get out through the agonizing pain.

“Okay, we’re going to find them and get them out of your power. And after we do, you’re going to the nearest police station and turn yourself in. Give them the info, give them the tapes I know you have, give them yourself and confess. Maybe the judge will go easy on you. Unless it’s a woman.”

“Are you nuts? I’m not—” Gerry broke off as Rebecca stepped down on his groin, sending pain through his already battered body.

“You don’t tell us what to do anymore. Get that straight. We’re running our own lives again and you have absolutely no say whatsoever in this. If you don’t do this, if you don’t turn yourself in, we’re coming after you. And this time, a lot of us will be bringing boyfriends.”

“And family,” Shannon said. “Trust me, my parents would love to have five minutes with the man who took advantage of their daughter.”

Rebecca leaned down and looked Gerry in the eye, her foot increasing the pressure on his groin. “We’re letting you off easy, Gerry. We could just continue beating the hell out of you, but I’d rather see you behind bars than in a hospital bed. If you refuse, it’s going to get really nasty for you.”

Gerry looked at her, then at the others, their expressions hard and showing no sympathy towards him at all and knew it was over. He swallowed and nodded.

“Good.” Rebecca took her foot away and watched Gerry gasp and curl into a ball on the rug. Clea walked up to him and gave him a final kick in the ribs. “You spent the last few months dictating the actions of all these women and more. Now you get to spend the next few years having someone tell you what to do every minute of every day. If that’s not justice, I don’t know what is.”

“It’s over,” Rebecca said. She and Clea lay in bed together after another session of love-making, Rebecca on top.

“There’s still the trial,” Clea said.

“I know but we’re finally free,” Rebecca said. “We can get on with our lives now knowing that bastard’s getting what’s coming to him.”

“I don’t know,” Clea shrugged. “Maybe we should thank him.”

Rebecca looked at her in shock. “For what?”

In answer Clea kissed her on the lips. “Well, there is that,” Rebecca grinned as they rolled back into the bed, two women who had weathered a storm and were looking forward to the rest of their lives. They didn’t know what was coming next and that’s just the way they liked it.