The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Depraved

Synopsis: Carey and her family move into a new home where she finds something that will change her life

Part One

Carey looked at the house. It was large. She hated the fact that they’d had to move, but at least this time she’s have a room of her own… for the first time since her mom re-married.

She’d already bagged the attic.

For the first time she wouldn’t have to share with her bitchy step-sisters Karen, and Kodi.

Her step-brother Kurt gave her a look of “See, it’s not that bad”.

“See, it’s not that bad, honey” Jenny said as she wrapped a maternal arm around her daughter’s waist.

“Come on, don’t dawdle” Wayne barked. Jenny obediently followed him. Carey hated the fact her mom had given up career, ambition, etc. to marry Wayne Rogers Bertram. Sure, he was really rich. But he was a dick. A control freak.

Inside the house was clean and renovated. Carey carried a large duffle-bag as a back-pack, and another smaller bag in her left hand.

The movers had already taken he bulk of their stuff and Carey found tea-chests (clearly marked “CAREY’S STUFF”) in her room.

She ignored a fight that broke out between Karen, and Kodi downstairs as each sister wanted a particular window-side bed.

Carey was quick to set up her laptop. Hamilton Snyder, her now distant boyfriend, was on video call and although he was three hours ahead of her was still awake

“It’s not fair” Carey said, somewhere in the conversation

“What’s not?” Hamilton asked

“Mom marrying that prick and dragging me across the country… from you…”

“Your step-dad’s a dick” Hamilton confirmed. He’d met Wayne only the once and that was enough for him to form a negative opinion.

Carey talked to him till 2am (local time) and finally he had to leave due to the fact it was almost 5am back east.

Carey got into bed.

Half an hour later…

Carey sat up. She turned on the bedside light.

The squeak of the door drew her eyes to the corner of the room… and the dark void that opened up there. At first she drew up the covers over her shivering pale flesh. But, there was a whisper…

“Carey!”

She felt a sense of ease wash warmly over her. It was like she was suddenly drunk… or drugged. Sedate.

She slipped out of bed and went over towards the darkness, hesitantly

“Carey!” the voice beckoned.

She got to the threshold—between light and dark.

A warm breeze seemed to waft out. Her small nipples went hard, pressing firmly against her nightie.

“Carey”

She went to turn away

With a sudden jerk as if some hands had reached out, she was yanked into the darkness

The hidden door closed.

She screamed.

Her voice was muted by the isolated room she now found herself in

Total darkness

She had her hands out flailing about trying to find anything to make sense of. To find form to where she was

Suddenly she felt a warmth wrap around her body

“Carey” the voice said

“Who is that?”

“I am your master” it said

“What?” she said

“Obey me and I will make you my avatar; you will have power”

“Please.. let me go” she cried. A little pee leaked from between her legs.

She felt a tingle on her nipples. She had a flat boyish chest but her nipples grew hard at the feeling.

“I will make you desirable” the voice said “You will have power. No one will mock you ever again with impunity”

“I…” she began to say something in protest, but the voice was seductive.

“Obey me, say you will be mine”

“What do you want?”

“Only your absolute obedience”

“I…”

“Say it.. and the power will be yours”

“I…”

“Say it…”

“I… I obey you”

Carey woke up screaming.

Her mom ran into the room, along with her step-brother

(No one else).

Her mom comforted her.

It was all just a bad dream…

The following evening Carey stood in front of her full-length mirror.

She peeled her clothes off. With her short-bob hair and flat chest she could have been a boy… except for the fur between her legs. Her face wasn’t boyish, but soft. Feminine.

She threw on a nightie and spun around, checking herself out.

Then… she heard the invisible door open again.

She turned, shivering…. so it wasn’t a dream

“Carey” the voice whispered

“Master” she gasped

She blinked. Her eyes opened, black and featureless

She stepped towards the void

Even though it was dark, her new-formed eyes pierced the gloom. She was amazed. She held her hand out and wiggled her fingers. She could see them clearly. Then, as she looked harder she could see through her hand, bones and all. It was like she had x-ray vision.

Then, there appeared a black latex body-suit.

She marvelled at it.

Carey slid off her nightie. The black latex body suit was so inviting. She slid into the legs and then pulled it up over her abdomen. It seemed to adhere to her body.

Her arms slid in and the suit seemed to draw over her bare chest and adhere to her form. She wore the gloves, but she didn’t put the mask on.

As she ran her hands over it it felt like a second skin.

Then she looked between her legs as she felt it penetrate her.

The body-suit pushed up into her vagina, like a PVC dildo

Her legs spread and she almost buckled at her knees

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuckkkkkk” she gasped and came

She went over to the mirror and looked herself over. there was a recess in the suit, into her vagina. Like a female condom the suit filled her vagina. She realised it was fucking her, and she liked it.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” she trembled… her knees buckled again.

She fell to the ground, and then she felt the suit pushing also up into her anus, like another finger.

“Ow” she gasped, a little in shock

But she melted into it. “Oh… yesss” she sighed as her body suit probed both her orifices

The material touching her whole body… inside her body… she orgasmed over and over again. She came so many times she passed out.

She woke as her mom was over her

“Honey?” Jenny call “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing. Nothing’s the matter” Carey gasped as her mom held her

“What on earth are you wearing”

“This..” Carey smiled

The piece of suit inside her cunt seemed to melt out of her and it formed outside of her body; hardening, becoming the shape of a cock.

“I want to fuck you, Mom” she smiled

Suddenly Jenny saw her daughter’s eyes had turned pitch black. “Baby?” Jenny gasped

In an instant Carey was standing upright. The black latex cock stood out 12-inches. It was thick and hard.

“Baby?” Jenny gasped again “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to fuck you mom, and make you a hell-bitch”

Jenny scrambled back. She flipped over onto all fours to get up as she sprung for the door Carey held her hand up and the door slammed before Jenny could get to it

Jenny tried the door handle. It seemed locked into place.

“Let me out” Jenny cried

“Shut up cunt!” Carey spat, “Or, I’ll rip out your tongue out”

She turned to face her daughter on hearing such words

Carey smiled, slightly squatting she reached around to her ass and she seemed to shit out a black latex ball. She threw it at her mom’s head

As it neared its target two strands spread out from the axis of the ball and the ball shot straight into Jenny’s mouth. The strands wrapped around Jenny’s head and solidified and tightened.

Jenny reached at the strands but could not move them. She had been ball-gagged

“We don’t want to be disturbed” Carey sniggered “Oh, mom, you’re going to feel a little bit of discomfort now…”

She snorted at her own understatement.

She moved closer to her mom.

Jenny was still trying to tear the ball gag. But, as she grabbed at it, it felt almost like she was pulling at her own skin. It had merged with her flesh, and was now part of her. Tearing it away would be like ripping her own nose off.

Carey’s latex cock loomed menacingly.

Carey grabbed her mom by the wrist and flung her across the room like a rag-doll. Jenny fell with a might “Oooofffff” onto the bed.

“Oh, mom” Carey smiled “Your ass looks so hot!”

Jenny spun around quickly onto her back.

Carey waved her hand to the left and Jenny’s right ankle swung right and the sheet formed around it and tied to the bed post

Carey swiped right and Jenny’s left ankle similarly was bound apart to the bed post

Jenny cried out, muffled, a shocked cry of horror.

Carey grinned. Her black eyes however looked cold and unfeeling.

She climbed onto the bed between her mom’s thighs. She held up her right gloved hand and the finger nails extended like claws

She drew this over her mom’s panties and sliced them open

Jenny groaned a plea but her daughter had not an ounce of compassion

Carey moved up over her mom and taking her cock she positioned it against her mom’s cunt and then pushed in

“Oh, fuck mom” she gasped as she felt it, like it was her own cock… the latex suit was so like her own skin.

Carey’s latex suit was like her flesh. And she felt herself enter her mother’s vagina as if it were really her own cock.

Jenny bucked in agony at being penetrated. Carey’s PVC dilto was thick and she ploughed in without reference to her mother’s distressed dryness.

“Nnnn-nnnn!” Jenny cried. Her eyes wide in disgusted fear and pain

“So that’s what pussy feels like” Carey gasped as she felt herself inside her mom’s cunt.

She pushed in deep

Carey rutted her mom hard and fast. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she sighed as she raped her mom. Jenny’s eyes fluttered and they suddenly opened, black as Carey’s

“That’s it mom!” Carey smiled

And… she came….

As she unloaded into her mom’s pussy Jenny’s back arched up and she gave out a muffled moan

The ball gag fell from Jenny’s mouth and rolled up into a ball. It rolled along the bed and Carey picked it up and shoved it back up her ass where it emerged back into her.

“Oh, fuck” Jenny groaned “Fuck, that was good”

She was moist now. And appreciative of her daughter’s assault.

“You were still tight, mom… after all these years” Carey said as she pulled up out of her mom. As she did the ‘penis’ of her suit deflated and melted back into the material. It then reemerged as the opening of her vagina, stimulating her cunt as it now sat within her again.

Jenny sat up and licked at the two small bumps around Carey’s nipples. Carey gasped. The suit was her skin so her mom’s tongue was licking her as if the suit wasn’t there.

Suddenly Carey’s chest inflated. She gasped as her breasts enlarged from her boyish flat chest to 38D. “Oh my” she gasped as she felt her breasts through the material, as the material felt like her self.

As Jenny licked and sucked two small drops of white emerged on the end of the black material over Carey’s nipple.

“Look at you!” Jenny giggled as she saw milk on her daughter’s tits

She slobbered and sucked and tasted her daughter’s sweetness

“Fuck, mom” Carey groaned “You’re hungry”

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” Jenny murmured as she suckled her daughter’s milk through the shiny black material

Jenny’s mouth drew off her daughter and then her lips pressed against Carey, going lower and lower.

“Oh, mommy” Carey giggled, “What are you going to do?”

“I want to eat your cunt” Jenny snarled

“I’ve got something else for you to drink” she said as she pushed her mom back and climbed over her, positioning herself over her mom

She opened up and pissed into Jenny’s face

Jenny laughed and she gargled her daughter’s piss and then drank it. Her tongue lolled out, now stretching eight inches, obscenely long.

Then as Jenny drank she felt a murmur in her loins.

“Oh, honey…” she gasped “What’s happening?”

Carey got off her mom and grinned as she watched her mom’s stomach pulsate. Suddenly Jenny’s stomach bulged. It grew, bigger and bigger.

“You’re having my baby, mom” Carey smiled, masturbating as she watched Jenny grow larger and larger.

Jenny breathed in hard puffs through her mouth as her legs opened wide. She grabbed the sheets in her hands and held fast as she began contractions.

“That’s it mom” Carey grinned, fingering herself. Her black latex clitoris hood stuck out two inches.

Jenny’s black souless eyes looked to her daughter for comfort.

Jenny felt like her pussy was going to be torn open, from the inside. Out of her pushed a black latex shape, kind of like a flattened football, or more like a headless snake. It wormed out of her.

Carey masturbated hard as she watched.

Finally the thing popped out. Some mucous leaked out of Jenny’s open snatch. And then, she gave birth again to a second shape.

Carey took each of the black snake-like creatures to her breasts and they latched on and fed.

Jenny laughed, recovering. Her pussy closed and tightened even as she lay there. Except for the fluids that had run from her, staining the bed there was nothing about her body that would have shown she’d just given birth.

Jenny’s souless black eyes gazed at her daughter. There was an understanding now between them.

“Are you going to give them to Karen, and Kodi?” Jenny smiled

“You know I am” Carey grinned. She leaned over as her mom sat up. Their tongues were both eight inches long and they obscenely flicked these at each other. Jenny took her daughter’s head and pulled close and their tongues invaded each other’s mouths.

“I’m so glad you poisoned my soul” Jenny said

“You have made a great addition to our Master”

“When will I see him?”

“When I send you to hell”

“I want to serve him”

“You already are” Carey said

Part Two

Karen, and Kodi were asleep in their respective beds. This was uncommon. Although they’d argued about which bed was whose, they often shared a bed. Nothing sexual between them, they just enjoyed the company of each other.

It surprised Carey as she walked in with her ‘kids’ attached to her nipples to see them sleeping separately. Her ‘kids’; they hung from her breasts like over-sized tassels. These black leech-like things drawing from her milk.

She went over to Kodi’s and pulled one of the creatures from her. She placed it near her step-step’s face and the creature immediately moved on under the sheets, looking for the right hole.

It had no ‘head’ but seemed to sense out where to go.

Carey could also smell their musk. She casually slid her hand between her legs to feel her latex-covered vagina as she watched the first parasite’s form move through the bedding—burrowing.

She brought her other hand down over Kodi’s mouth, just in time as the girl suddenly went to scream in pain…

The creature was between her legs pushing up into her vagina.

Kodi thrashed about in both pain and horror as the creature pressed in between her vaginal lips.

Carey held her fast with just one powerful hand.

Kodi’s eyes wide, pleading for help and mercy from a step-sister who could provide none.

Suddenly Kodi’s eyes rolled into the back of her head. She opened her eyes, black and souless and Carey released her

Kodi moaned now as the creature continued to slither up inside of her.

When Karen took a creature inside her the four women fucked each other for hours.

Karen and Kodi opened their legs to Jennifer and Carey. They were ‘loose’, Jennifer pushed a hand up inside Karen’s vagina. Karen seemed to stretch easily.

Then they decided to fuck Kurt.

Part Three

Jenny snuck into her step-son’s bedroom. Kurt was asleep.

Jenny inhaled a familiar musky smell that her now ramped up senses easily detected. She could even see the cum-stained tissues in the trash-can near his desk.

She went there first and took a stained sheet out. “Damn” she cursed. The come was dry. Still, she wiped it over her face, and even over the back of her neck. She loved the idea of the filth on her skin.

She loved the smell of sperm even more since her change. Jenny grinned and turned and squatted over the trash-can. She shit into it then used the tissues to wipe herself.

Kurt’s nose twitched from a pungent smell that was now hovering over his face.

Jenny balanced on the bed over him, holding onto the headboard and lowering her smelly asshole towards his snoring face.

“What the hell?” he spluttered as she pushed her ass against his face. She pushed down and his face seemed to disappear into her ass-hole

“Yes, hell!” she grinned “Say you are a son of hell…”

She laughed as his whole body shook as he fought for air. His fists hammered against her thigh. He even tried kicking her.

“Oh, baby” she gasped. She held fast to the headboard, steading herself as she pushed hard onto him

And then her anus opened wider. His face slowly pressed into her.

“Mmm-mmm-nnnn” his muffled voice cried

“Say you are a son of hell…” she said, “And you’ll live”

She stretched over him, and soon his head disappear into her brown-cave

His body twitched now.

“Oh, baby” she giggled as she took him into her.

“Nnn..nnn” he groaned, not only now muffled, but weakening

“Say you are a son of hell” she said again

He mouthed the words.

She farted and he inhaled the air and gulped at it, tasting foul, but allowing him to live.

She held him inside her ass and fed him her foul air. His body revived. Even as she watched his cock grew hard.

She giggled “Ooo… such a big boy” she said and she moved about, holding him still inside her stinky cave till she was able to bend over and take his cock. Her tongue got to it before her mouth.

She heard him now restful inside her rectum. He couldn’t see, but he could breath in her warm wetness and his body relaxed.

Her mouth went down over his cock, taking it all in easily. Almost immediately he shot his load out into her hungry mouth. Shooting straight down her throat as she took him down to his balls. She sucked all the come down that he had given.

She looked up and saw Karen, Karen, and Kodi enter the room. All three girls had eyes as black as souless demons. As they entered Kodi flicked the lights on.

Karen, and Kodi had swollen stomachs from where they each held a foul creature inside their wombs.

“What have you done to our bother?” Karen asked as she sat down on the bed. Kodi stood with Carey, hand in hand.

“He’s learning how to survive in new circumstances” Jenny said

“He was always an ass-licker” Kodi said

All the girls laughed.

“I think it’s time I shit him out then” Jenny said

She began slowly to push him out of her bowels as she slid up off of him. “Oh, it’s so hard” she gasped as she pushed off him

As she finally felt him pop out she let out a long massive reverberating fart.

Finally she got up off the bed.

Kurt’s face was covered in brown. He opened his eyes, black and as souless as the others. They of course instantly recognised him as one of them. He sat up suddenly

He let out a howl that even surprised the girls. He was now a demonic creature like them.

His tongue rolled out over his face, cleaning himself. Jenny felt her anus tighten as she watched

“More’ he begged “I want more”

“Let me feed him, please” Kodi said

“Okay” Carey said approvingly

She clapped her hands delighted and went over to her brother who lay back

“Feed me!” he snarled

“Okay! Okay” she said as positioned her ass over her brother’s face.

Her anus opened up; like a soft-ice-cream maker she pushed a trail of shit out towards him and his mouth opened hungrily.

“Mmm-mmm-mmmm—“ he groaned sucking down her shit-sausage.

As he did his cock grew harder again, but this time he was longer and thicker than before. “Oh, goodie” Karen sung as she saw it.

She climbed onto the bed and mounted her brother. Facing her sister’s back she delighted in watching Kodi empty her ass into Kurt’s hungry mouth

“I guess we’ll just have to do each other” Jenny said to her daughter.

“I guess” Carey grinned and as she did her latex cock grew out of her long and hard

“Are you going to impregnate me again?” Jenny asked

“You can’t get pregnant where this is going” Carey laughed

Jenny grinned, as she was going to take it up the ass again.

Part Four

Jenny did get pregnant again, later that night. She bore two more demonic parasites for her daughter to suckle.

Mother and daughter, and parasites drove out to go visit friends to infect.

Meanwhile the three siblings after finally showering and washing the brown-stained bedding made a flesh-triangle on the dining room floor; mouth to genitals. Passing the time in their evil way till Wayne came home.

Wayne was shocked and disgusted at seeing his three children naked, eating each other.

“What the fuck is going on here?” he yelled

They ignored him.

He grabbed Karen, and Kodi who was sucking Kurt’s cock.

“What the fuck?” he cried. He only got more infuriated.

He slapped Kodi

She continued sucking Kurt

“Kodi!” he yelled. He slapped her naked ass

She ignored him

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up of Kurt

“Let me go” she cried “I want to taste Kurt’s come”

He slapped on the face.

Her tongue lolled out obscenely long

Then… he noticed her pitch black eyes.

“What the fuck?” he gasped “What the hell’s happened to you?”

He almost reeled back in horror when he saw her eyes. He saw Karen’s were the same.

For some reason he happened to notice Kurt wasn’t licking his sister’s pussy, but instead had a tube running from his mouth into her ass. He didn’t realise that this was Kurt’s tongue, and Kurt was feeding through its hollow structure.

“Oh, fuck” Karen gasped “I can’t shit anymore… you’ve eat it all!”

Kurt’s tongue pulled out of his sister’s anus, and rolled back up into his mouth. He gasped, satisfied that his hunger was finally satiated

As he did he came and Kodi pushed away her father’s next attempts at her and she covered her brother’s mouth and started gulping his sperm down

“Mmm-mmmm-mmmm” she moaned

“What’s happening?” Wayne cried as he reeled back again. His mind couldn’t quite comprehend. It was hard enough to cope with the fact his children were involved in incest, but their eyes! And, Kurt’s tongue.. it was not natural

“Can I eat your come now?” Kodi smiled looking at her dad

“Yea, let’s such dad’s cock” Karen said

“Girls?” he cried as they reached for his pants “What… no… please… what’s happening here?”

Kurt sprung up. The way he did it was surprising as if he were on a board that was on a spring. He suddenly was on his feet.

His cock hung down almost to his knee. It was long, thick, and menacing even when flaccid.

“Come on dad!” Kodi said as she pulled at Wayne’s pants.

Wayne pulled his pants back up against his daughter’s wishes.

“Oh, you’re no fun” Karen cried disappointed

“If you’re not going to use your cock, dad” Kurt said “Maybe it’s because you want to be a woman?”

“What?” Wayne gasped

Karen and Kodi showed him their hands, their fingernails extended into claws and they tore at Wayne’s pants, also cutting his flesh underneath

Wayne howled in pain. He tried to get away but his daughters held him fast.

“I want to make you my woman” Kurt said as he stroked his cock. And, as he got erect Wayne did as well…. despite himself.

“What… no…son…no!” Wayne cried as Kurt approached him.

Kurt took hold of his dad’s cock and brought his own up. His own was twice as large as his dad’s and he drew it into the eye of his own cock.

His own cock moved forward, engulfing his dad’s penis. “What the fuck?” Wayne gasped as he felt his son’s shaft slide over his own.

The sisters released him and began to 69… eating each other out at Kurt pressed down over his dad. Wayne’s cock twitched and he came. Shooting his come into his son’s urethra

Kurt grinned and embraced his dad. He suddenly thrust forward, pushing hard against his dad’s groin

“What are you doing?” Wayne cried

Kurt’s grin widened. He pushed his cock up into his dad, and Wayne’s cock was pushed in, inverting

Kurt humped harder, driving his dad’s cock back inside his body.

“Oh, baby” Wayne cried.

“That’s it dad” Kurt said “You’re the woman now”

Kurt’s cock made his dad’s cock invert to make a hole, a type of vagina. He kept humping his dad there and then suddenly came, shooting a load of jizz into the new orifice in Wayne’s groin

When Kurt pulled out he looked down at Wayne’s groin; Wayne’s cock began slowly to emerge back out of its hole. He was still a man… he was almost relieved to see, but he had taken it like no other man had and he had liked it. His cock was much smaller than before.

Kurt grinned triumphantly as he saw the blackness in his dad’s eyes.

“Now I’m going to fuck your butt pussy” Kurt laughed.

“Fuck me again” Wayne whimpered “Fuck my butt pussy”

“Sure dad” Kurt grinned….

Wayne rolled over, exposing his ass

As his son mounted him his cock, now a shrivelled string struggled to get hard.

His family around him now, all fucking…

It was depraved.

The End