The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Dental Phobia

Suggested categories: mc ff

Summary: Lauren tries to overcome her long-term fear of dentistry, and finds Dr Fong very willing to help.

Lauren tried to control the trembling in her legs, re-reading the sign in the office window for the fifth time.

“Greenville Dental Care. Eileen Fong, D.D.S.” And, in smaller text: “Dental-phobic patients welcomed.”

She steeled herself, helped by another twinge of pain from her tooth, and pushed the door open.

“Good morning. Can I help you?” The receptionist was cheery, almost offensively so.

“Hello, yes... I’m Lauren, Lauren Davis. I called... on the phone? An appointment for dental... dental phobia?” Lauren had a mild stutter, which became much more pronounced under stress.

“Oh yes, of course. Welcome to the practice, Lauren. Dr Fong will come to see you shortly. Do you need validation for your parking?”

“No... no, thank you. I took an U... an Uber here.” Lauren had anticipated being in no fit emotional state to drive home after this appointment.

“No problem! Please take a seat.”

Lauren carefully perched herself on the edge of one of the comfortable chairs, facing the door as if she were considering a quick get-away. She dug into her purse for her phone, and tried to distract herself by scrolling through her Facebook feed.

“You must be Lauren.”

Startled, she tipped her head up. A tall, slender woman was standing in front of her.

“I am Eileen Fong. I am very pleased to meet you.” The woman held out her hand.

Reflexively, Lauren rose to her feet and took the hand, looking the woman in her face. It was a kind, intelligent face, partly hidden behind metal-rimmed spectacles and bob-cut black hair.

“Hello, Dr Fong. I’m... I’m Lauren.” The woman shook her hand, gently. To Lauren’s surprise she wasn’t wearing a dentist’s uniform, just a stylish and not overly formal top and skirt.

“Please, call me Eileen.” The doctor took a moment to look into Lauren’s eyes, seeing the nervous twitch of someone who would rather be somewhere else. “Why don’t you come with me to my office, and we can talk?”

“Thank... thank you, yes.” Eileen Fong placed a gentle hand behind Lauren and steered her through the door to the dentistry area.

There were three bays with the usual dentist chair and equipment, but to Lauren’s relief they were all unoccupied. Nevertheless, she kept as far away from them as she could. Eileen lead her past the bays to the back of the office space, and a door marked “DR FONG” which she opened.

“Come in, my dear Lauren.”

Lauren entered nervously. Eileen’s office was spacious, with three distinct areas: a desk and chair with computer and files, a comfortable small sofa with side table, and—to Lauren’s concern—something that looked very much like a dentist’s chair. However, there wasn’t any other dentistry equipment visible.

“Please take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable on the sofa, Lauren. Can I get you some apple juice? It’s sugar free, but tastes just the same as regular.”

“Yes...yes, please.” Lauren lowered herself onto the sofa, and placed her purse on the floor. She was still trembling a little, but tried to calm herself. It’s just a talk, she told herself. Dr Fong—Eileen—seems nice enough. This sofa is very comfortable. I can always just get up, and leave, if I need to.

Eileen poured a small glass of juice from a jug that she retrieved from a small fridge, placed it in Lauren’s hands, then took a seat next to Lauren on the sofa.

“All right, my dear. First tell me: Something made you come here today, even though you clearly don’t want to be in a dentist’s office. Believe me, I could see this the moment I met you, as if it were lit in neon lights on your forehead. What is causing you pain with your teeth?”

“A crown came off.” Lauren pointed to the upper left side of her jaw. “I’ve had it for years, but it suddenly broke loose two weeks ago. The tooth is really starting to hurt—a lot. I can’t sleep well—the past week has been t... torture.”

“Mmmm-hmmm.” Eileen lifted her hand. “May I please, very gently, touch your cheek? I just want to get a feel for whether you have an abscess.”

“Okay... okay, yes.” Lauren presented her cheek nervously. Eileen’s fingers softly stroked it, circling to locate the area of pain. Lauren took a deep breath in through her nose, inhaling the subtle rose-scented perfume that Eileen was wearing. She shivered a little in fear, but Eileen did not press or probe her cheek.

“Thank you.” Eileen dropped her hand. “Now Lauren, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Your fear of dentists—could you tell me about how it started?”

Lauren took a deep breath and a fortifying drink of juice. “Okay... so, it was actually about the crown that’s broken now. I had a t... a toothache, I was sixteen and didn’t take good enough care of my teeth. By the time I got to see the d... the dentist, it was pretty bad, and the dentist told me so. He was clearly annoyed with me for letting it get that b... bad, but obviously he had to fix it.”

She paused. “So, I’ve never been good with n... needles. Just seeing one gives me the shivers, let alone having one stuck in me. Ugh! Well, this dentist wasn’t very good. It took him several goes to get the n... needle in the right area of my g... gum, and even then, he didn’t numb it properly. I was crying and trying to tell him that it hurt as he was drilling, but he just ignored me. He didn’t even care...” She gave a sob.

Eileen pulled Lauren closer to her and gave her a tissue. “I’m so sorry, Lauren. That sounds awful.”

“It was.” Lauren blew her nose noisily. “It was only half an hour—only!—but it felt like a l... lifetime. I was an absolute wreck once he let me go. Nobody was interested in the state I was in, they just scolded me for taking too long to see the dentist in the first place.”

She sighed. “And so now, just seeing a d... dentist on TV makes my heart pound, my skin sweat, my legs tremble. It’s so silly, but I just can’t help myself.” She took a long gulp of juice. “You seem very nice, Eileen, but I’m afraid that if you sit me in your dentist chair, my fffff... fight or flight reflex is going to kick in.”

Eileen looked thoughtful. “Lauren, tell me: you came here by yourself, yes? You didn’t bring a friend with you. That’s unusual, for someone with a fear such as yours.”

Lauren nodded. “I did... didn’t have anyone I could bring.”

“Not even your partner?” Eileen looked concerned.

“Don’t... don’t have one.” Lauren sighed. “Not any more. We broke up, a month ago. She couldn’t handle my n... neuroses.”

“You poor thing.” Eileen stroked Lauren’s back. “You’ve had a rough time, haven’t you?” She paused, clearly thinking, then perked up. “Let’s forget about your tooth for now, Lauren. Let’s focus on managing your body’s reactions. Have you ever meditated?”

“Like, sitting cross legged on the floor and going ‘ommmm’?” Lauren asked, confused.

Eileen smiled. “The ‘ommmm’ is optional. So is the sitting on the floor. I can teach you to meditate just sitting here on the sofa.”

“Okay...” Lauren finished the juice and put the glass on a side table. “So, how... how do I start?”

“I want you to close your eyes, and rest your head on the back of the sofa.” Lauren obliged. “Now take deep, cleansing breaths for me. In ... and out. In ... and out. Deeply breathing. Feel the air flow through you.” Eileen’s voice was soft and soothing.

“Let’s relax your body. Curl your toes... and relax. Flex your feet... and relax. Tense your calves... and relax. Squeeze your thighs... and relax.” Eileen worked Lauren through her whole body until it felt like jelly, puddling on the sofa. Then her tone shifted to something softer.

“Imagine you’re lying on the beach, Lauren. It’s a warm, windless day. Your body is sinking into the sand. Slowly sinking, deeper and deeper. Let go of all your worries. It’s just you, and the sand, and my voice...”

Eileen slowly, quietly talked Lauren down into a state of trance, aided by the tranquilizer in the juice. The woman’s eyes were half-closed, an expression of contentment on her face, and her breathing slow and regular.

“Don’t you feel peaceful, Lauren?” Eileen murmured. “Don’t you feel safe, with me here?”

“Very safe, mmmm...” Lauren sighed.

“That’s right, you trust me, don’t you Lauren?” Eileen stroked Lauren’s hand. “You know I’ll keep you safe. You want me to keep you safe.”

She placed a clipboard on Lauren’s lap, and slid a pen into her hand.

“You want to tell me to look after you. Just write your name... there.”

Lauren signed the paper almost reflexively. “Yes, look after me, Eileen.” She sighed. “So tired...”

“Yes, you’re very tired, Lauren.” Eileen stroked her head. “You want me to put you to bed, don’t you?” She pressed a small button hidden under the arm of the sofa.

“That’d be nice... bed...” agreed Lauren.

“Let’s get you ready for bed, Lauren. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Eileen. So tired...”

“Of course you’re tired, Lauren. You work so hard. You need to rest. You deserve to rest. It’s warm here, so comfortable.” Eileen’s nurse, Bao, quietly entered the room and walked up to the sofa. “You can feel the sleepiness in your eyes.”

“Sleepy...” Bao knelt at Lauren’s feet and nodded at Eileen.

“Let’s get you undressed.” Bao delicately rolled Lauren’s stockings down her legs and removed them. “Doesn’t that feel better, Lauren?”

“Much better, thank you Eileen...”

“Why don’t you stand up, Lauren? My friend Bao can help you get ready for bed.”

Bao grasped Lauren’s hands and pulled the sleepy woman to a standing position.

“Thank you...” Lauren murmured. Bao unzipped Lauren’s dress and carefully pulled it off her.

“Doesn’t that feel better?” cooed Eileen

“Much better....”

Bao unfolded a gown and steered Lauren’s arms into it. “Here’s your nightgown, Lauren. Now you’re ready for bed, aren’t you?”

Lauren sighed. “I’m so sleepy, Eileen.”

Bao and Eileen guided Lauren to sit on the reclining chair. “There we go, Lauren. Doesn’t that feel nice?” Bao pulled a comforter over Lauren’s legs. “You’re all tucked in bed. Just relax now.”

Eileen picked up a remote control and turned on the large TV which faced the chair. A scene of a country garden at dusk appeared, with the sound of birds quietly cheeping coming through speakers. Lauren stared at it, woozily.

“Isn’t this relaxing?” murmured Eileen into Lauren’s ear. “Feel yourself sliding down, letting go, not a care in the world...”

A CGI butterfly appeared on the screen, flittering around and flashing colors from its wings.

“Look at the pretty butterfly, Lauren. Watch it go up, and down, and side to side...” Lauren obeyed, her eyes following the butterfly as it moved in an apparently random pattern across the screen. Eileen continued to murmur soothing words as the picture of the garden slowly faded to dark and a field of stars appeared to replace it.

“Aren’t the stars lovely tonight, Lauren?” The butterfly faded away, and the stars started to rotate in a spiral. “Watch the stars go round and round, sink down, deeper and deeper, into the stars...”

Bao cleaned Lauren’s elbow and carefully inserted an I/V port. Lauren was so far into her trance that she didn’t even twitch as the needle went in. Bao taped the I/V in place, then opened a cupboard out of view of the chair and wheeled out an I/V stand which she connected up and turned on.

Eileen kept up her monologue until she saw the dreaminess of the drug appear in Lauren’s eyes. She then slipped a pair of buds into Lauren’s ears, and let soothing music lull her. Her final act was to spray a tiny amount of rose perfume on her finger, and gently dab it just under Lauren’s nostrils.

With Lauren now fully disconnected, Bao and Eileen wheeled out several carts of dentistry equipment from other cupboards, plugging them in to the required power, water and gas supplies. They both pulled on pink disposable gowns over their clothes.

“She went down very easily,” commented Bao. “You had her eating out of your hand.”

“Practice, my dear Bao, practice.” Eileen smiled to herself. “I wonder what she’ll remember when we wake her up fully?”

Eileen walked back to examine Lauren. Although she was staring at the spiraling star field, she was clearly barely registering it through the drug.

Eileen removed the buds and touched Lauren’s shoulder. “Why don’t we lie you down, Lauren, so you can rest properly?” She depressed the foot switches that lowered the back of the chair, and raised the whole bed up to waist level. “Isn’t that better?”

“Thank you, Eileen...” Lauren was unable to properly focus on Eileen’s face. Bao quietly started to secure Lauren’s arms and legs to the bed.

“Yes, that feels nice, doesn’t it? You’re all nice and safe, tucked in the bed.” Bao reached under the comforter to slip down Lauren’s panties. “Let’s have a small stroke of ourselves before we drift off...” Bao pulled on gloves and daubed her fingers with rose-scented lubricant, then found Lauren’s soft pussy lips and started to stroke them. “Mmm, doesn’t that feel good, Lauren?”

“So good...” Lauren sighed, staring vaguely at Eileen.

Eileen pulled out a mask and tied it over her mouth, a pink one with a pattern of roses on it. “Do you like my mask, Lauren? Isn’t it pretty?”

“Very pretty, pretty flowers...” Lauren agreed, distractedly. Bao withdrew her fingers and replaced them with a metal probe that she carefully slid into Lauren’s sex, then peeled off her gloves.

“I wear it to keep you safe, Lauren. You want me to keep you safe, don’t you?”

“Yes Eileen, keep me safe, please.”

“I’ve got a mask for you too, Lauren, to keep you safe.” Bao placed a nitrous mask over Lauren’s nose and secured it in place. “Take a deep breath for me...”

Lauren obediently breathed in, and the nitrous started to make her head spin. “Dizzy...”

Eileen leaned over so her face filled Lauren’s view. “Let’s take you to dreamland, Lauren. Dream beautiful dreams, in a deep, deep sleep, in a bed of roses...” Bao increased the nitrous flow, and Eileen watched with satisfaction as Lauren’s eyelids flickered and finally closed.

“That’s right, my darling. Nighty-night...” Eileen replaced the earbuds, and placed a sleep mask over Lauren’s eyelids. She then set the probe in Lauren’s sex on a cycling program of gentle stimulation, ensuring Lauren would indeed have very pleasant dreams.

Bao connected up Lauren to a cardiac monitor, while Eileen inserted a dental gag in Lauren’s mouth and carefully ratcheted it wide open. She reached over to the dental cart and pulled out her mirror and pick.

“All right, Bao. Let’s take a look at this tooth.”

* * *

An hour later, Eileen had fitted a temporary crown to Lauren’s damaged tooth, and taken a mold for a permanent one. While she was in Lauren’s mouth, she had done some scaling and polishing, and made note of two other teeth that looked like they were heading for a cavity.

She checked in with Bao who was tracking the treatment on an iPad. “You’ve got numbers 3 and 27 flagged for future examination?”

“Got them,” confirmed Bao. “I’ve set up the order with the lab for the new crown, you just have to box the mold and send it off. I’ll print you a label for it. We should have it back within two weeks. How does the rest of the mouth look?”

“It’s not too bad, really,” said Eileen. “She clearly takes good care of her teeth these days, and even flosses fairly regularly, by the look of things.” She patted Lauren’s shoulder. “Good girl, Lauren.” The blissed-out Lauren made no response.

Eileen leaned back and sighed, stretching. “That dentist was a real asshole.”

Bao looked confused. “Which dentist?”

“The fumble-fingered brutal idiot who put the original crown in.” Eileen pointed at the magnified photos she had taken on the digital display. “He didn’t properly anesthetize the tooth, from what Lauren said, and look at his workmanship! I’d be ashamed to be associated with that kind of repair.” She shook her head and frowned. “If I thought it would do any good, I’d get his name from Lauren and report him to his local board. He traumatized the poor girl, and for what? An inadequate, shoddy job.”

“Yes, he sounds like an asshole,” Bao agreed. “Bloody men, with their big hands and total lack of compassion.”

“Oh well, at least we have restored her tooth, and her trust.” Eileen probed in Lauren’s mouth. “I’m happy with that as a temporary fix, at least. I think we’re done for now.”

“Are we ready to bring her back?” asked Bao, checking the monitor. “She’s still very deep under.”

“I believe so.” Eileen made a final check. “Yes please, Bao. Take her off the nitrous.” She released the ratchet on the gag and lifted it out of Lauren’s mouth,

Bao turned off the nitrous flow and removed the mask from Lauren’s nose. Eileen then brought the back of the chair up to take Lauren to a half-sitting position, and reduced the flow of the drug from the I/V.

“We’ll give her ten minutes or so to come back.” Eileen carefully positioned her stool so she was directly in front of Lauren’s face. “I need her to see me as soon as she wakes up.”

“Understood.” Bao slipped the probe out of Lauren’s sex, and started to remove the monitoring electrodes. Eileen tugged the comforter up so it covered more of Lauren’s body, and gave another spray of the perfume to the piece of the comforter just below Lauren’s nose, then undid the straps holding Lauren’s wrists, and took hold of her hand. “Come back to us, my dear Lauren. I’m here waiting for you.” She stroked Lauren’s hand, softly.

As the anesthetic left her system, Lauren started to surface back to some level of reality. She had been deep in a dream which she couldn’t remember, but which had left her feeling warm and sated. As she started to gain more perception, she opened her eyes to find a masked Eileen facing her. Behind Eileen, the TV was showing a picture of a field of pink roses, waving slowly in a breeze.

“Hello, Lauren.” Eileen’s voice was soft and welcoming. “Don’t you feel safe and happy? All comfortable, in a bed of roses.”

“Mmmm...” sighed Lauren. “Safe...”

“The roses make you feel safe, don’t they, Lauren? You trust them.”

“Yes... trust them. So pretty.”

“You want to do what they tell you, don’t you Lauren? You want to follow them.”

“Yes, follow,” she murmured.

“Such a good girl Lauren. I’m going to count backwards from five, and then you’re going to wake up for me. Five... four... three... two... one...”

“Hello Lauren. How do you feel?” Eileen pulled down her mask.

Lauren’s mind was still fuzzy, but the last thing she remembered was a picture of a garden, and a butterfly. “What happened?” she mumbled.

Eileen patted her hand. “We’re all done, Lauren. I’ve repaired your tooth.” She paused. “You might not remember very much; we gave you a sedative, and it does interfere with your memory. What’s the last thing you recall?”

“Garden... butterfly?” offered Lauren, tentatively. “Feel weird...”

“That’s the effect of the sedative,” confirmed Eileen. Bao slipped the needle out of Lauren’s elbow, and wrapped a dressing around it. “Just rest for now, we’ve got to work it out of your system.”

“Sedative? Okay...” Lauren was still lethargic.

“Relax, Lauren. Deep breaths...” Eileen stroked Lauren’s forehead, seeing her patient inhale and then soften her expression as the scent of roses permeated her senses.

Eileen slipped off her stool and went to change, leaving Lauren to gaze at the TV. She knew it would take about fifteen minutes for the effects of the I/V to mostly wear off, so took some time to update her notes on Lauren, and change some configurations in some online software that she managed.

Once satisfied, she came back to sit next to Lauren.

“Feeling a bit better now, Lauren? Are things clearer?”

“Yes, thank you Eileen.” Lauren looked confused. “Did you say you’ve repaired my tooth? How did you manage that?”

“I am a dentist, Lauren,” Eileen laughed. “Repairing teeth is what I do!“

Lauren chuckled, but was still confused. “No, but... how did you stop me from panicking?”

“I didn’t do anything, really, Lauren.” Eileen patted her arm. “You did it yourself. You relaxed yourself so well that I could treat you without any problems. You even signed the consent form to allow it.” She showed Lauren the form with her unmistakable signature. “I’ll put the carbon copy in your purse for you.”

“Okay...” Lauren looked at her arm. “And you managed to give me an injection without me struggling and crying? That’s amazing.”

“The only amazing thing is you, Lauren. You did so well.” Eileen stroked her hair. “Do you feel ready to get dressed now?”

“Sure...” Lauren swung her legs off the chair, and carefully stood up. She automatically adjusted her panties which had slipped partly down her legs somehow.

Bao presented the neatly folded dress and rolled stockings. “Here, Lauren. Take your time getting dressed. We’ll see you outside.” All the dentist equipment had already been wheeled back into the cupboards; there was no sign it had ever been there.

* * *

A fully-dressed Lauren peered around the office door. Eileen was standing outside, patiently waiting.

“Everything OK, Lauren? You’ve got your purse and belongings?”

“Yes, thank you Eileen.” Lauren touched her cheek. “The tooth is still numb—will it be okay?”

“It will be fine,” Eileen confirmed. “The numbness will fade in a couple of hours. If you do feel any pain, it should be mild; just take an ibuprofen. That said, it is only a temporary crown. I took a fitting for a permanent one; Bao is getting it sent to the lab to be made. It should be back in two to three weeks, so I’ll need you to come back once it arrives. Will that be okay, Lauren?”

Lauren took a deep breath, fortifying herself. The scent of Eileen’s perfume made her feel calm. “Yes, that will be okay. I’ve done this once; I can do it again.”

“You’re such a brave girl, Lauren.” Eileen gave her a hug. “I’m very proud of you. Come on, let’s go back to reception and sort out the paperwork.”

Eileen and Lauren spent ten minutes with Jia, the cheerful receptionist, filling out the patient record, insurance details and payment. With the last item done, Lauren straightened up and faced Eileen.

“Eileen, thank you so much. You’re a miracle worker.”

“Oh Lauren, you’re welcome, of course.” Eileen looked thoughtful. “You know what? You’ve given Jia your cell phone number, haven’t you? Let me text you a link for a relaxation app I’ve made. Try playing it this evening, say around 7pm when you’re done for the day and thinking about bedtime. Don’t drink any caffeine this afternoon, please.”

“That’s a good idea. Thank you, Eileen. I’ll see you soon!”

“That’s the spirit. Au revoir, Lauren!”

* * *

At seven pm, Lauren was sitting on the sofa in her apartment in her jams, showered and ready for bed. She had come home feeling warm and happy from her time with Eileen, but there was still some lingering fatigue—not least from the near-paralyzing stress of the morning before she’d met Eileen—and so she was quite ready to turn in for the night. Still, she had promised Eileen to try the relaxation app, and Eileen’s recommendations had been well targeted so far.

She found the text from Eileen, opened the link, and let the app install. After granting it a short list of permissions, she opened it up, curious. The app displayed a picture of roses waving in the wind, and prompted her to turn up the phone volume.

She was slightly surprised to hear Eileen’s voice, but quickly soothed by it.

“Sit back in your chair, close your eyes, and relax your body. Clench your toes... and relax. Flex your feet... and relax...” Lauren obediently followed the directions, feeling herself sink into the sofa as Eileen’s voice unwound her.

Sitting in her office, working on paperwork, Eileen perked up as an alert flashed on the screen. She picked up her phone and called Bao.

“Bao? Eileen. Lauren has just started the app. The geo location is reporting her at her home address, as expected. Do you have Jia with you? Good. Please head over there now. She should be fully in trance in fifteen minutes or so. Text me when you get there, and I’ll trigger the app to get her to let you in.” She smiled. “Have fun!”

Eileen’s prediction was accurate. The soothing voice, and its association with the deep trance Lauren had been placed in within Eileen’s office, was quick to bring Lauren to a twilight state of consciousness. She was just about aware of sitting on the sofa, but Eileen’s warm voice kept her attention and prevented her from reaching a state where she could think about getting up or turning off the phone.

The voice eventually changed in tone. “You want to be kept safe. You need to be looked after. Stand up and open your door.”

Fuzzily, Lauren walked to her apartment door and unlocked it, opening it to find two women standing there. They both wore pink masks patterned with roses, and the scent of roses filled the air, soothing Lauren.

“We’ve come to take care of you, Lauren.” Bao walked through the door, Jia following and pulling a small wheeled case. Lauren stood back, uncertain what to do.

Bao took hold of Lauren’s hands, staring into her eyes. Lauren’s gaze was helplessly fixed on the pattern of roses on Bao’s mask, and she felt her legs go weak.

“Why don’t you take us into your bedroom, Lauren? You’re so tired. You need us to help you rest.”

“Yes... bedroom’s here...” Lauren slowly walked them to a small but tidy room at the back of the apartment, with a twin bed.

Jia peered into the ensuite bathroom next door and retrieved a clean bath towel which she laid on the bed. “Why don’t you lie down here, Lauren?” She patted the towel.

Lauren obediently lay on the towel, face up.

Bao retrieved a small gauze sheet from the wheeled case and sprayed perfume on it, then draped it over Lauren’s nose and mouth. “Can you smell the roses, Lauren? Don’t they make you feel relaxed?”

“Very relaxed,” mumbled Lauren. The scent was making it very hard for her to think.

“That’s right, just relax...” Bao stroked Lauren’s body as Jia opened the case all the way up and started to sort through its contents—a wide variety of toys designed to please the body.

“We don’t need these, do we Lauren?” Bao purred as she slid Lauren’s jams and shorts off, exposing her lower half.

“No, don’t need them,” sighed Lauren.

“Very good.” Bao leaned over Lauren’s face, locking eyes again. “We’re going to help train you, Lauren. Just relax. Think about the beach, and sinking into the sand...” Jia selected a toy, and lubricated its tip. “Lovely warm sand...”

Jia softly probed into Lauren’s sex, causing Lauren to squeak inadvertently, but her eyes were still locked onto Bao’s and she couldn’t look away. “Feel it filling you...” Jia turned on the toy which started to vibrate gently. “Doesn’t that feel nice, Lauren? Don’t you love feeling like this?”

“Love it...” whimpered Lauren as Jia expertly turned the toy inside of her. “So good... oh...”

“That’s right, Lauren. Feel your whole body going soft...” Bao fluttered her eyelids at Lauren, whose eyelids in turn started to droop, unable to resist the suggestion.

Jia selected a second, smaller toy and carefully started to stroke it around Lauren’s clit. Lauren moaned loudly but her body was immobile, far beyond her control.

Bao smiled behind her mask. Lauren was putty in their hands, and Jia had only just started to work through her repertoire.

* * *

Jia came out of the bedroom, removing her mask. The sound of Eileen’s voice was coming from the room.

“I’ve plugged the phone in, and left the app playing,” she reported. “Lauren is still well inside her trance.”

“The app will start to wake her up in about ten minutes,” Bao noted. “You have all our things?”

“All here.” Jia tapped the case.

“Okay, let’s go. I’m sure we’ll be back here soon.” Bao unlocked the door. “Two or three more treatments, and she should be ready for her time in Eileen’s bedroom.”

“Sweet dreams, Lauren,” smirked Jia, looking back into the room where Lauren lay, eyes closed. “You’re ours now.”

THE END