The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Den.

This is a kind of sequel to my previous entry Georgia in what I’ve been referring to as my Strip Club Trilogy. Georgia or the upcoming JOI is in no way required to enjoy this, but Den was a character that featured prominently in Georgia. This story is all about magic, sex, and transformations. My writing has improved over the intervening years since Georgia, at least I hope it has, and this was a story I planned to write much sooner, but I think it was wise to wait. I didn’t have the ability to write it the way I wanted to at the time. Please read and enjoy and I think you’ll agree.

Chapter 1

“To call Dennis Young, known internationally by his moniker “Den”, simply an impressionist would be accurate, but it would also be a gross simplification. Den’s work is a hallucinogenic tour de force through the human subconscious. “My work is like a virus that alters the viewer in their soul,” said Den of his work. I am hard pressed to disagree. His work is challenging, dynamic, and most assuredly erotic. Indeed his massive oeuvre calls to mind Basquiat at his most primal. His work is presently on display at the Graffiti Art Gallery Alley in Las Vegas. It is a limited showing with only a two week residency, but well worth a look.”—Ashleigh Wayan, Juxtapoz Magazine

“It’s my show,” I said to the comely young weed tender behind the glass case. She reminded me of bubblegum and rollerskating rinks as she smiled and bit her lower lip. That shit always killed me.

“That’s so cool,” she said nodding. “What can I get for you?”

I leaned in and looked her in the eye, “I’d love some of that Blue Dream and your company later tonight.”

She giggled, “I can get you the Blue Dream, but I’m already taken,” she flashed me the diamond on her finger. Just an engagement ring, but still.

I dropped forward as if she stabbed me, but laughed it off. I left the dispensary with a fat bag and a fat joint. The joint was extra, I counted it as a win. Back in the day I’d have had her legs around her head, fiance or not. Shit, husband or not I would’ve been her naughty little secret. I’d been off my game for a bit and had to put forth more effort than I was used to. I chalked it up to age, not exactly a spring chicken, but I still got plenty of moves. Ain’t like the old days, I’d just flash a smile and the panties dropped like magic. These days it took a little more, not much, I’d been inching towards silver fox stage for a while.

I entered the Hard Rock lamenting my advanced age and regretted not marrying a wealthy heiress while I had the power to do so. The gaudy superficial environment suited my acerbic mood in a way that was strangely pleasant. The hotel around me represented everything I had been. I felt like those aging rock stars and gravitated towards the first bar I could find. The woman I found there changed my mind about everything.

She said her name was Angel and that’s when I quipped that I should run. She giggled at that. Her head was shaved just above her left ear and she had a spider web tattooed there. She was adorned in necklaces, rings, and bracelets. A tight halter top, painted on leggings, and stiletto heels completed the ensemble. She caught my eye as I walked in, but when I sat she watched me with intent. Her gaze was so intense that she seemed to bore a hole into my fucking soul. I thought again about running but alcohol and most of that Blue Dream blunt softened my resolve. She was watching me and I thought I might just get my mojo back yet.

I took my cue and approached, those thoughts and feeling of age melted away as she smiled at me when I sat down. “I know you,” she said boldly.

“Do you now?”

She nodded emphatically before looking me in the eyes and saying, “Your work is amazing and I am, like, your biggest fan.”

“Always love to meet a fan,” I said.

She touched me every chance she got and as the second drink was laid I decided to let go and let the night take me where it would. I assumed sex would be in the offing and she wasn’t doing much to dissuade those thoughts. After our introductions were made and fresh drinks were poured she straddled my lap. I could feel her ass on my legs. The ass of a twenty two year old with thigh gap and the phantom wisp of a shaved pubis. Angel rubbed against my denim with every question she asked. She asked a lot of questions, about my inspiration, about my process, about the brands I used, and the origin of specific paintings. She had been following my work for years it seemed. It was, to use an obvious pun, heavenly. “Have you met with the gallery owner?”

“I have, we’ve been emailing a lot. We went to dinner at Battista’s Hole in the Wall last night. Bianca is an amazing woman and has some fascinating plans to invite burgeoning artists to her gallery.”

“You don’t actually believe that do you?”

“I do,” I laughed at her, “Of course. I’ve had some amazing successes over the years but this is the year I go mainstream. Banksy ain’t got shit on me.”

She shook her head again, “You’re probably just using her.”

“That sounds pointed.”

“It’s what men do, isn’t it?”

“There’s validity to that, but I’m not some master manipulator. I just go where the tide takes me.”

She nodded, “I’m sure. What do you say we get a bottle of wine and take this party elsewhere?” she changed the subject which I was more than happy to do.

“Where did you have in mind?”

She was still on my lap when she shrugged, tilted her head down to make her eyes appear larger, and bit her lower lip. “We could go to your room,” I died right there.

I picked her up with both arms and cradled her, “Fantastic idea!” I swung her around and she giggled. I called back, “Bartender, one bottle of Pinot Noir to go.”

We barely made it to the elevator before her tongue was in my mouth. I had the corner of her panties hooked around my thumb when an elderly couple appeared at the elevator door. We collectively wiped our mouths as we pried each other apart. The nervous laughter lasted as long as it took for us to exit the lift and the ancient pair to be hidden behind brushed steel doors to resume our previous positions as we made our way to my room. Her hands were far more adventurous than mine as they dallied around the head and shaft of my dick. We fell with the door and nearly broke the wine bottle as we stumbled against the carpet with her hand around my girth while mine was three fingers into her sex approaching the second knuckle.

A realization of our locale broke the mutual spell of lust between us as we marched around the hotel room prepping for the meat of our endeavor. No expectations, just let the night happen. Push and pull with your affection. I worked every piece of game data I had to keep her enchanted while I prepped for bed. How do you turn brushing teeth and taking a shower into seduction? I could suggest the shower, but it’s usually too obvious and definitely too intimate. My only tried and true method was to say simply excuse me and abscond to the bathroom. The less said the better. The impatient left, but those that stayed were keepers.

By the time I was ready she had two glasses of wine set out in plastic hotel cups and more importantly her very naked form lounged diagonally across my bed. Her body was so close to perfect that any argument to the contrary would be met with, ‘but were you there?’ in my head.

I pulled my shirt away as I approached my physique was still wiry and lithe despite the years of misuse I put it through. My pants were open and sliding to my thigh by the time I reached the bed. She took my dick in her hands and kissed the head almost reverentially before engulfing its length. One of her hands cradled my sack while she bobbed her head. I closed my eyes and groaned as she continued with her expert technique. My knees buckled and I almost fell as she swirled her tongue around the head.

She moaned even as her mouth was filled and the subtle vibration was sending shock waves through my whole body. I wasn’t close to cumming because of all the weed and booze but I wanted to be inside her. I pushed her away and down onto the bed. She smiled up at me devilishly. “Use me,” she said. “Fill me,” she dabbed a finger into her wet slit with her legs spread wide. “Fuck me.” she commanded through mewling sounds. What was her name again?

She had the most exquisite pussy I had ever laid eyes on. Not completely shaved but definitely the prettiest I had ever witnessed outside of a magazine or triple x rated film. What makes up the perfect pussy? Tight quivering lips, engorged blushing clit, a single drop of moisture clinging to her vulva which seemed to be blowing kisses at me. I consider myself something of a connoisseur and this one knocked it out of the park. Number one with a bullet!

Entering her made me feel like a teenage boy all over again experiencing my first sexual encounter. I could barely contain myself, it just sheathed my dick perfectly and literally made me go cross-eyed. She was making sounds, soft wanton sounds, I had to slow myself down. I kissed her neck and thrust slowly, but she wasn’t having any of that shit. She wanted a beast and I decided, fuck it, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I made the split second decision, if I came too quickly she was definitely not spending the night. So I attacked that pussy with extreme prejudice. She pulled me into her and the sensations were getting to be overwhelming. I still hadn’t cum, that was good because I wanted to stay in that tight cunt as long as God would allow.

It turned out God had very little to do with it. I didn’t remember falling asleep. All I had was smash cut flashes of our exploits in no particular order. Positions changed, her on top, me on top, her against the wall on my shoulders as I ate her out. I didn’t even care that I could taste my own salt. I remember fucking on the bed, the couch, the bathroom, on top of the mini bar. The room turned into a playground and then there was nothing an empty gap in time. We were fucking and then there was darkness.

I woke to red neon lights washing over the sheets on top of her sleeping form. Decided not to wake her because I felt like she earned a good nights rest. Something felt off, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I was off balance and felt too low to the ground as I swung my legs over the bed to greet the floor. I chalked it up to hang over and moved through the room in a half blind effort to find the bathroom. That’s when I saw her, another woman in my room, framed perfectly by a neon halo behind her. I had a thought, but stuffed it away so I could take a good look at this goddess in my room. Dark brown skin without a blemish anywhere to be seen. Huge dark eyes and a mane of curly black hair hanging to her shoulders. She was sexy and thick in all the right places. Her tits were huge, bigger than Angel? Yeah, that was her name, they were bigger than Angel’s and stood proudly off her chest like eager puppies. Ass a thing of beauty. As I stared dumbfounded it seemed she was moving with me mirroring my movements as I looked her over. She turned her ass to me as I turned mine to her. Wait, that made no sense. I moved a hand and she followed, same hand, lifted my foot and she lifted hers and then my stomach fell out and I dropped to me knees. A sultry voice I’d never heard before screamed instead of my voice. I raised my hand to my throat and looked at the woman as she looked up at me. That’s when the bedside lamp blazed to life.

I was blinded by the sudden shift but then I saw her, the sexy black girl staring back where I should’ve been. I tentatively raised a hand to one of her mammoth tits and touched it. Her smooth perfect skin felt exactly as I imagined it would as I kneaded the flesh. I shook my head in disbelief and then saw Angel behind me naked with her arms crossed and her mouth open waiting for the right moment to speak.

She found it, “Den, meet Bonnie, your new identity.”

Chapter 2

My name was Bonnie Smith, but I went by Bunny when I was working. Las Vegas is all glitz and glamour until you look below the surface and believe me you don’t have to look deep to find its ugly side.

Bradley’s jaw just about hit the floor when he saw the dress I was wearing, “You look gorgeous,” he said timidly.

“Thank you.”

He took my hand, led me to his car, and held the door open for me. I kissed him on the lips, just a peck really, and let my hand linger on his cheek as I sat in the passenger side. I nibbled at his ear while we drove to the restaurant.

The food, the service, Bradley, all of it was dynamite. He was charming and polite and for a hot minute I forgot I was on the clock. That’s how casual it all was and the chemistry it was almost enough to make me hang up my whoring shoes. Almost. We finished dinner, made out in the car, and went up to his room with a bottle of vodka. I worked my magic and gave him a long slow blowjob before he decided he wanted to be on top.

I dropped my dress seductively, there was nothing underneath, and he took me. He was rough, but in a good way and with his hand on my throat I could feel myself about to blow. But his hands never came away. No, they pressed in harder. He was still inside me and his hands were around my throat tight enough that sound wasn’t coming out. I scratched, punched, and kicked as my vision started to blur, but all the alcohol took its toll and I didn’t have the oxygen to keep my limbs from turning to rubber. I saw blood on his face where I got him with my nails, but that was the last thing I saw before I died.

* * *

“Bonnie was a friend of mine and a reminder to you.”

“Reminder for what?” I still wasn’t used to the voice and it made me somehow angrier.

“This is hubris Den, a lesson about exploitation. You’re a womanizer, a manipulator, and a liar. I’m here to give you one last chance to redeem yourself.”

“I have a show in less than forty eight hours!” I felt my heart flutter.

“You may just make it, as a man, but there are conditions Den, sorry, Bonnie.”

“I am not Bonnie,” I snapped.

“Oh, you are and it’s totally up to you whether or not you stay Bonnie or get to be Den again.”

I slouched forward defeated. I thought about attacking her, but she had some inches on me since the transformation and I didn’t know if the new body could take a punch much less throw one. My whole body felt out of sync, like I was just out of focus but in a mental way. It’s very hard to explain. “What do I have to do?”

“It’s simple really, you are going out with me. Think of it like a scavenger hunt.”

“That’s it, go out with you?”

She nodded then produced a blue dress from the closet and pushed it towards me, “and wear this.” It looked elegant and silken, but could easily be described as a hooker dress. I paused and considered her request. Nothing is ever that simple especially since magic apparently exists and this girl, Angel, was definitely holding something back. “Clocks ticking.”

I got dressed and have never felt so clumsy in my life. My new tits were constantly in the way. The dress was so tight that you could see everything and I mean everything. “Happy?” I said with a shrug when I came out the bathroom.

“You really need to work on your attitude, my love.”

I winced as I held myself back from hitting her. “Can we go, please?”

“No honey, you need make up,” she said with her hands on her perfect hips. God damned she was still hot as hell and still naked even though I wanted to tear her limb from limb. “I need to get dressed too. So here’s your make-up and I’ll be ready shortly,” She handed me a blue clutch filled with makeup and a cellphone decked out in matching blue.

“I’ve never done more than some eyeliner and base.”

“Bonnie, you’re an artist. I’m sure you’ll do fine,” and with that she disappeared into the bathroom.

Half an hour later I had on some respectable makeup. She wasn’t wrong and I mean, I used to wear makeup in my goth days. The only problem I could see was that Bonnie’s face was gorgeous without makeup, with makeup every dumb stud with a hard-on would be flocking to me like kittens to cream.”You look amazing,” Angel said behind me.

She wore a red dress that was equally slinky to the one she picked out for me. “Now, we’re ready,” she giggled and grabbed my arm.

We got to the ground floor and found a cab waiting for us as we stepped out into the desert heat. The cab driver kept staring at me in the rear-view mirror. I would’ve kept my eyes down, but I kept getting an eyeful of my mammoth tits which seemed to instantly enrage me.“Where are you ladies going?”

“Eclipse club,” she said.

As soon as I heard the place I shook my head, “No, no, no, I know that place and dressed like this...”

Angel smiled, “I saw you there last night, you picked up a girl and fucked her in the bathroom.”

“So what?” The cabbie nearly swerved into another lane when he heard Angel say that shit.

“She was drunk and high, Bonnie,.”

“Stop calling me that,” I yelled. “and anyway I was drunk and high too.”

“She was much drunker than you and you absolutely took advantage of that fact. She couldn’t consent.”

“So what, you’re saying that I, that I raped her?”

“Yeah, that’s a bullshit thing to do, Bonnie.”

I ran over the night in my head. I remembered the girl. A cute redhead with almost nothing in the breast department, but her ass and back were brutally sexy. We had been dancing and at some point we were at the bar and started making out. Soon enough we ended up fucking on some dude’s sports car. “It felt consensual,” I responded.

“I’m sure it did, doesn’t mean it’s not still fucked up. This is who you are and this is why we’re here.”

The cab pulled up in front of the club. A line of clubbers stretched out in front of the place, but Angel was connected or something because the bouncer let her and I right in. I could feel the eyes on me as I stepped from the cab and every second after. The dance floor was packed and the VIP sections were all filled with celebrities. Rappers, actors, and comedians were all out surrounded by their entourages. “Now we dance,” Angel yelled into my ear.

I have to say, the dancing itself was nice. I kind of forgot about my predicament for a moment and got into the music. The body I was in was user friendly and more flexible than I was. I forgot about all the eyes on me until I felt a hand on the small of my back. I turned and saw a tall, comparative to me, black man with a tailored black suit. I turned back to Angel, she mouthed the words, dance with him, to me. I rolled my eyes and felt my mouth crimp in a tight pout. She followed by mouthing, do it. I turned back to him and put on my best smile.

We danced for two songs and I let him put his hands on me. I was terrified, but he didn’t seem to notice or care. Finally I told him I needed to use the restroom. It wasn’t a lie. I’d been putting it off because the notion of peeing as a woman was akin to being in a body horror. I disappeared into the restroom and found a stall. Maybe two minutes later I saw Angel’s heels appear under the stall door. “What do you want?” I asked.

“I want you to learn something,” she answered. “That man has invited us back to his VIP section.”

“I can’t do this,” I said as I exited the stall. “I just don’t know what you want from me. Anyway I’m not into guys.”

“That hardly matters, but I can fix that.”

“What? No thanks.”

“It’ll make this easier.”

“For whom?”

“We’re going to sit with him, get bottle service, flirt,” she insisted. “We have miles to go before we sleep.”

“Fine,” I said with a tinge of protest in my voice.

Angel laughed at me and we both left the bathroom together. The noise of the club made my head swoon and surreal mixture of light and dark on my new chick eyes was making me dizzy, but I followed Angel’s perfect ass to the roped off section where my dance partner eyed me up and down. He took my hand and led me to a seat next to him. I dutifully smiled and nodded my head as he whispered something I couldn’t make out into my ear.

His name was Keith and he worked in the music industry as a producer as far as I could tell and he had some kind of hit, but ditched after his second album didn’t score. Drinks were drank, joints were smoked, and coke was most definitely snorted and in spite of myself I was having a good time. Angel largely ignored me and kept disappearing.

As the night wound down we were in the foyer of the club where there was less noise and more light, “You should come back to my place,” he said.

“I don’t think so,” I answered and kept the smile up to keep it light.

“I think it’s a wonderful idea,” Angel appeared out of nowhere and added. I stared venom at her as we continued towards the door. Angel took me aside by the arm and smiled sweetly at me as she continued, “I have warned you about your attitude, but you keep pushing so now I have to punish you.”

“How could you punish me more?”

“Just watch,” She laughed and my stomach dropped as she continued, “Oh Keith, would you come here for me.”

Chapter 3

The purple carpet we stood on had swirling designs that did nothing to help my drug-addled brain in my fresh hot chick body. I felt too warm suddenly with the juxtaposition of air conditioning and the faint fingers of desert heat from the doors. The pumped in oxygen was making me feel somehow higher than I already was and then there was Keith, failed rapper turned producer, standing in front of me eye fucking me. Angel grabbed him by his thick muscular arm and said, “Be completely honest with me and answer all of my questions,” He nodded after she spoke. “Bonnie here is having some anxiety about how to act around you. So I’m asking you, how should she act?”

He shrugged and looked me over again with a cocky smile on his face, “well first off, she don’t move like a girl, she’s all stiff like she’s hiding her body. Body like hers she should be showing that shit off. Especially the, uh, main attractions, you heard me?”

“I did,” Angel smiled and I felt something shift. My posture changed and I stood a little taller and thrust my chest out more and suddenly I couldn’t help but smile. I tried to go back to how I was standing before, but it just didn’t feel right. I should be seen. “Do you think she likes being looked at?”

“She loves it, I think it turns her on to be lusted after.”

“Really? That’s lovely,” she laughed and I felt the eyes on me and simultaneously felt fucking aroused on by it. It was a strange shift from when I arrived and I kept thinking I was missing something. “Next question, Keith. Let’s talk sex. Does she like to fuck?”

He smiled and licked his lips as he eyed me up, “Hell yeah, body like that is made for fucking. I bet she dream about big black cock all day every day.”

“What? No,” but it was too late. I realized what was happening, whatever he was saying was true, not before, but it became true. I thought about cock specifically his cock and suddenly it was all I could think about. When I closed my eyes it was the first thing to appear, a huge veiny spear spilling cum like a water fountain. I licked my lips at the image. I wanted to touch it and absolutely had to have it inside of me. Suddenly I was watching Keith with a hunger that hadn’t been there before.

“You think she’s into women?”

“Sure, she’ll fuck with women, but she’s all about dick.”

I swooned as the change took me and it was all I could do not to fuck Keith right there in the foyer. I didn’t move from my spot, but we were suddenly mutually eye fucking each other. He looks that good with his suit on, I had to get it off of him. “What’s her favorite position?”

“She’ll do it all, loves it all, but she a born cocksucker.”

“A born cocksucker,” I was furious at Angel, but I was ridiculously turned on as I thought about wrapping my lips around his dick. I’d never had a man in my mouth and suddenly I couldn’t remember why I had never done it before. It sounded so hot to have that much control over a man’s pleasure. A man, yeah, I was definitely looking at a man right in front of me.

“You could say that,” I laughed and touched his hand. His hands were so much bigger than mine and I couldn’t wait until they were all over me. He held onto my hand as we looked each other in the eyes.

“I bet she’s a slut,” Angel suggested.

Keith agreed, “Always wet, that pussy can’t live without a cock in it.”

“Fuck,” I moaned.

“You think Bonnie is a woman through and through?” Angel asked. Fuck you Angel! I was in so deep and she was just rubbing it in further. I was already gonna fuck the guy. I was gushing standing there, but when she asked that I knew I was fucked. Den was going away and I wasn’t sure he was ever gonna come back. I wasn’t sure I wanted him too. Keith nodded at the question. “I want you to say it Keith. Tell Bonnie what she is.”

“Bonnie,” he started, “You are a woman through and through and I’m gonna fuck you tonight so hard you won’t be able to walk right tomorrow.”

I just moaned as he lifted me up by my ass. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him hard. In about five minutes I went from a dude in a woman’s body, to a cock hungry slut that wanted nothing more than to have Keith impale me for the next two days. Keith didn’t see the change, from his perspective I was flirting all night, but now I was his body and soul. “I’ll see you in the morning, Bonnie,” Angel said and left me to make out with Keith.

“You ready to go?” He asked and I nodded.

I couldn’t keep my hands off of him and as soon as we got in the limo I already had his pants down to his thigh and his big thick rod in my mouth. Angel had apparently imparted me with some serious dick sucking skills because I was doing shit I ain’t never seen before. When he popped I swallowed it all and kept licking the shaft like a lollipop to get it hard again, which was absolutely not a problem. I climbed on top of him and worked his dick into me. I lost my virginity a second time and I would’ve laughed if I hadn’t already been moaning. It felt strange to have something inside of me. Not unpleasant and in a lot of ways better than anything I had felt before. My nerve endings were firing off as we fucked and made out in that limo. My dress was crumpled in a ball next to me and I was buck naked on top of a man I had never met before.

The car finally stopped and we were at some kind of mansion. I got out and separated from him just long enough to get in the house. He was fingering me while I jacked him off at the front door. “You want a drink,” he asked.

“Only if it’s your cum,” I said.

He laughed, “shit you are a slut, ain’t you.”

“You have no idea,” I was a woman obsessed and I couldn’t get him close enough. We finally made it to the bed and fucked again when he rolled me over and stuck his magnificent dick up my ass. I was in heaven and the only thing that stopped us from fucking more was passing out from exhaustion.

* * *

I saw myself in my dream. I saw Bonnie there too. We stood across from each other in some kind of dressing room. There were strippers walking in and out, but none of them paid any attention to us. “Where are we?” I asked Bonnie.

“I worked here when I was alive. I was dancer.”

“I’m so confused,” I said to her.

She just shrugged and shook her head. “This shit don’t exist in a vacuum. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and what you’re putting out in the world.”

“I’m a fucking artist, I get to be eccentric, roguish, devil may care.”

“Sure, but that comes with consequences and right now you stumbled onto a big consequence.”

“I’ve always respected women. I even helped a dude find his wife once.”

“After you fucked her,” she shot back.

“How do you know about that?”

“I’m dead, this body, this backstage is all a projection, but I guess when Angel did what she did we both got a little bit of each other.”

“I just want to go back to being me.”

“Do you? ’Cause you sure looked like you were enjoying yourself.”

“That was Angel, she put some kind of spell on me.” I stepped around to one of the mirrors and looked at my face as Bonnie stood just behind me. I tapped my face and said, “I’m just glad I’m still in here.”

“That won’t stay like that forever. You’ll be me soon unless you start taking Angel seriously.”

“Seriously,” I said as I turned to her and found myself in Keith’s bathroom looking at Bonnie’s face and body. I startled at my reflection, but then calmed when I thought of Keith. I wondered if I should wake him up for another round, but I was still sore. The way my thoughts flipped blew me away. I was literally Den in my dream and as I woke up all that slut mind just swooped in and took over. I had to sit down and really focus on being Den. When I tried it was like remembering a phone number. It was distant and the gap was widening. If I fucked Keith again I would probably forget all about Den. I had a flashback to our marathon fuck fest and I couldn’t help but touch my hungry twat with one hand while the other groped at my tit. I sat on the toilet tweaking the nipple and biting my lower lip while my fingers worked into me. I got myself off in seconds and then saw him come into the blue gloom of first light coming through the bathroom windows. He stood over me with his cock right in front of my face tantalizingly close. I took him in my hand and licked the head before engulfing his cock with my mouth. I gagged on it, but didn’t want to stop.

My head was bobbing and his hand was on the back of my head in my hair forceful, but not too insistent. I felt him tense, but instead of letting loose he pulled me up, spun me around, and used my pussy juices to lubricate my ass as he shoved his cock home. I screamed ecstatically as he filled my ass with his gorgeous organ. I came as he blew his load all over my back. “Dreams really do come true,” I said with a sigh. My arms shaking on the toilet tank as I leaned my head against the wall and looked back at his chiseled chest.

He laughed, “yeah they do, but baby I got to use this room right now.”

“Okay,” I said, grabbed a towel to wipe myself off, and stepped out of the bathroom. My phone went off next to the bed, the ID appeared as Angel. The text read, “you’ve had your fun, but it’s time to go.”

I scanned the room for my dress and I wanted to stay, but the text was having some kind of effect because I gathered my things and left without another word. There was a cab waiting for me outside. I texted Keith in the cab since she didn’t seem to have complete control over me.

The cab stopped in front of a strip club called Strays. Angel was outside with her arms crossed and a wicked smile on her lips. “Welcome to Strays, You’ll be working the a.m. crowd.”

“You’re gonna make me strip?” The slut brain programming she gave me loved the idea, but the shadow of Den was losing his shit in the back of my mind.

“Yes, and as a bonus they also have an amazing buffet.”

Chapter 4

The dressing room was different then the one in my dream, much smaller with three vanities and a bathroom stall. It was all black with silver trim and there was a plump redhead already there putting on her face. “Hi,” I said sheepishly.

“You the new girl?” She asked without looking up at me.

“I’m Bonnie,” I said and reached out my hand to shake hers. I was a little unnerved that my name, her name, came out automatically.

She didn’t shake my hand, but instead stood up and tweaked her nipples as she stared at the mirror, “That your stage name?”

“Bunny,” I said out of nowhere.

She finally looked at me. “I’m Hot Mess, you’re up after me so you better get your makeup on.”

I nodded and sat down. It was then I realized I didn’t have anything to wear. My momentary panic was short lived as Angel appeared with a small bag wheeled in behind her. “You should find what you need in here,” she said with a grin. “Don’t get too excited. You have a long shift ahead of you.”

“What am I supposed to do here?”

“Be an object, that’s simple enough, right?”

“It sounds simple. What’s the catch?”

“No catch, just don’t fuck any of the clients.”

“I doubt that will be a problem,” I said and glanced at my phone. Keith hadn’t returned my text and a part of me told myself he was still asleep.

“You might be surprised,” she replied and promptly left before I could ask anymore questions.

I set to work and to my surprise the makeup went better than the previous night. I applied everything with military efficiency. My outfit was a simple blue bikini that barely covered my areolas and the bottoms were a patch of fabric and some thread. There were four more outfits in the suitcase all equally skimpy. My shoes were silver platform heels and I went into an instant panic since I had never walked in anything so tall. I had my time in the goth scene wearing all manner of stompy boots with twelve inch soles, but this was a wholly new experience for me. Then the DJ said my name. My heart skipped a beat when it happened and as if on autopilot I made my way to the stage. I tottered up the steps and went to the pole. I was trying not to look anyone in the eye. There were only two men and Angel out there, “Let me take over!” I heard Bonnie scream in the back of my brain.

“How?” I said out loud.

“It’s a lot like looking at a magic eye, just relax your eyes and your brain. I’ll take care of you.”

I took a deep breath as the beginning chords of some Nine Inch Nails song started. “Okay,” and I let go. It was like falling back into a warm pool of water and I can’t say what happened next, but when I came back to my mind I was on a man’s lap with my tits in his face and I felt incredibly horny. I smiled down at the man and purred, “you’re sexy,” I wasn’t sure if Bonnie or Den answered, though I did remember a stripper telling me that once several years ago.

“So are you,” he said back and I felt his hand on my ass. It was like it was connected to my clit for how hot it was making me. He wasn’t a bad looking man, white, older maybe, salt and pepper hair, probably a divorcee. I imagined for a moment what his cock looked like and quietly cursed Angel. The changes she made the night before were still there. I looked at the other women, they were alright, none of them thrilled me, the men however, Christ it was like all of them were recast by male models. Even the trucker at sniffers row had a rustic charm that made my body shiver. Keith’s words echoed through me, I was a woman through and through. I went backstage to change trying to banish the image of cock from my mind. My phone was next to the vanity and still silent, no texts, no calls. I thought Keith would’ve at least rattled off some short message by then. “where did you go?” something, but there was nothing.

I put on a hot pink bikini that strained against my chest. I wore matching lipstick and went back on the floor. Private dances was where the real money was at. It was getting weird separating Den’s memories from Bonnie’s and it was causing a pit of dread in my stomach. Not good for business. More men arrived while I changed and I jiggled with delight. I jiggled. My momentary anger was swallowed by a young college kid, fresh from the Midwest staring down at me. He looked like a football player. “Hey baby, you want a dance?” I asked and looked up at him innocently.

He appraised me as his friends slapped him on the back, “go for it man!”

“I’ll take a dance.”

“Delicious,” I said and took his hand. I spotted Hot Mess and another black girl staring daggers at me as I led my prey to the champagne room. “What’s your name?”

“Tommy,” he answered.

“Mmm Tommy, it’s fifty for a dance and I know that feels like a lot but back here you get to touch me. Out there it’s not allowed, but in here you can just treat me like your other girlfriends.” Bonnie was speaking for me. All that banter just came out and I knew she was still piloting the ship, but I didn’t know how much until the song started and I straddled his lap. I could already feel his erection as I pressed my tits against his chest. “You want to touch me don’t you Tommy?”

“I do ma’am,”

“Ma’am,” I shook my head no as I rocked on his lap and put his hand on my ass. “I’m Bunny,” I licked his mouth and stared at him in the eyes. He was like a rabbit caught in headlights. “You know why they call me Bunny?”

“No,” he said and kissed me back.

Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!! Den was trying to take back control. Den? He felt distant, like somebody I had met once. I was Bunny and I wanted this college boy inside me. My top was thrown to the side as the song dropped it’s beat. Some Hip Hop thing Den had never heard before, but I was lip-syncing like I had heard it a million times as I pulled my g-string off and brought his thick masculine fingers to my hungry pussy. I bounced on his lap, then turned away and twerked against him. I was in heat when I crawled up his body from the floor and dragged my delicately manicured hand up the front of his jeans and pulled down on the zipper. His cock was thick and I laughed as it hit my nose. Tommy laughed too, but I switched gears as I licked the vein from base to crown. “You want it?”

“God yes!”

I looked up at him with his dick nuzzled to the side of my face and kissed the head, “Are you sure?”

“Please,” he groaned as he threw his head back and I dropped onto his shaft. I was so wet and ready to fuck, but luckily the song finished just as Tommy did. I let the cum fly like the Bellagio fountain and giggled as I pulled my top and bottoms together.

I stroked him for a few more seconds purring. “Fifty baby, plus any gratuities you feel are warranted.”

Tommy pulled out his wallet in a daze and peeled off two hundred dollar bills to stuff in my top as he moved in for a kiss. It took all my willpower to pull back, seeing his cock was filling me with such visions, but I did and said, “Uh uh, not unless you want another dance baby.”

He dropped his head in defeat and said, “God damn!”

“I tell you what?” I felt myself say unbidden, “I’ll give you my number and maybe you call me tonight.”

Why did I say that? What did Angel do to me? The words came, but so did my needs. I wanted him to call me. I wanted to fuck him stupid. I sashayed out to the bar and wrote my number on a napkin as Tommy followed after like a puppy. I spun and grabbed his hand passing the napkin to him in the process. “Thanks for the dance,” he said and moved in again. I deftly swerved away before heading for the dressing room. I heard his friends erupt with laughter.

I switched outfits again opting for a plunging red halter and a red beaded miniskirt that looked more like a belt and didn’t cover anything. “That was a close call,” Angel appeared behind me.

“I didn’t ask to be this big a slut. Anyway, wasn’t the point for me to be abused by men. How can they abuse me if I want to get fucked all the time?”

“You want to be abused? Is that a kink you have?”

“No,” I quickly retracted. I didn’t want any more changes to my brain. “I still don’t get the point.”

“What’s your name?” She asked.

“Bonnie,” I said automatically then caught myself, “I mean, Den.”

Angel shook her head. “It’s getting hard to keep them straight isn’t it?” I nodded. “Oh, I almost forgot, Hot Mess told me you need to clean up after your dances next time or she will cut you.”

I ignored Hot Mess’ message. “I have something to do, right?”

“Oh, you do, what is that, Bonnie?”

I was drawing a blank, it was like a show or something, “A dance, maybe an audition?”

“Did you miss it already?”

I shook my head and tried to remember. “I should get back out there.”

Angel nodded, “Yeah, probably. Go on, have fun, no fucking.”

“Got it,” I said as I went back to the floor. I worked the room shaking my tits and all the men I encountered. I loved being looked at and I was just soaking it in when I came face to face with a tall black man in a sports jersey and some fly shoes, “Keith,” I said and gasped.

Chapter 5

“Hey,” in Keith’s eyes I could tell he was searching for my name.

“Bonnie, I go by Bunny at the club,” I said still sweet as sugar. He looked around the room nervously and his entourage behind him were standing in a kind of phalanx. Their expressions were neutral, but she could read the body language, they were about to move her.

“So, you work here?”

I nodded, “I do now,” I took the cue and stepped out of his way. “Hit me up for a dance later,” I said trying to keep it light.

“For real,” he nodded and smiled as he perked at Hot Mess. Keith put his arm around her and she led him to the Champagne room.

I watched dumbfounded and felt my heart raise to my throat. It was a one night stand and I knew that in my head, but he was like my first and I thought maybe there was more there. I knew that was dumb and I felt the tears coming. Tears don’t sell dances so I made a quick exit to the dressing room to compose myself. Angel and the other black girl, I heard the DJ call her Daiquiri, smiled as I ran to the bathroom stall. Angel laughed when I shut myself in. “That what you wanted?” I said.

“It was definitely a perk, but no, I didn’t bring him here. He did that on his own my love.”

“You’re a damn liar. You knew he came here, had to be a chance he’d show. Let me guess that bitch is his regular side piece.”

“Looks like it,” she said with faux concern.”If you don’t get back out there you’re gonna get fired.”

“Let them, I’ll just find another club by tonight,” I blurted out and then mouthed the word fuck to myself.

“Gotcha,” Angel laughed louder than I had heard in our short time together. A real belly laugh.

“I’m done with this shit, Angel. Fucking done!” I felt rage rise up in me as I stepped out of the stall ready to clock her across the face. My rage was instantly erased by a shockwave of lust. I doubled over and felt everything clench in the most forceful orgasm I had ever had in my life. I couldn’t breath and every thought revolved around fucking. In my head I was getting gang-banged and I wanted more as I struggled to get to my feet.

“That’s hot,” she said looking down on me. I was on my hands and knees burying my hand into my throbbing sex mewling for more.

“I need a cock in my mouth,” I howled and to my wonder my wish was granted and in front of me there was a big hard throbbing erection, purple with engorged blood. I devoured it.

“You made me mad, Bonnie,” I heard and recognized the voice somewhere deep inside my memories. I looked up and recognized his face, his smile, his smell. It was Den. It was me. In spite of my need I spat the cock away like it burned me. He zipped it up in his pants and squatted next to me. The wave of lust started to subside.

“Angel?” I said weakly.

“Not anymore, I’m Den and you’re Bonnie.” I shook my head and suddenly felt the need to puke. A second later I did in the stall behind me. “I’m gonna need you to beg, my love.”

“You can’t,” I said wiping my mouth.

“I can and I did. You’re right about one thing, we are done,” he stood and walked away. “Enjoy the rest of your life.”

“Breathe,” I heard Bonnie say as I laid my head on the black toilet bowl. My eyes were red from crying and I couldn’t bring myself to leave the dressing room. Angel beat me, she set up the game and fucked me over with it from the start. Making me think I had a chance of redemption, but this wasn’t ever about redemption, it was about revenge. “I’m telling you, you got to breathe.”

I picked my head up, “What’s the point? Angel took my body, she took my life, and left me with this,” I patted my chest.

“You aren’t powerless,” Bonnie kept on. “You got your mind and you have me to help you through,” I nodded at Bonnie’s disembodied voice.

“Bunny,” Daiquiri said as she touched up her lipstick. “Pull yourself together, cause you up next.”

“Okay,” I nodded and got out of the stall. My eyes were puffy, but I looked alright beyond that. “You didn’t see any of that?” I asked Daiquiri.

She shrugged, “Any what? You crying and throwing up. I heard that.”

I let it go and took a deep breath. I decided I would get through the shift and figure out my next move with some money in my pocket. Bonnie guided me through my set and from there I went on autopilot doing private dances that made me almost a grand before the end. I managed not to fuck anyone. It was more of a trial with each dance because some of the men were seriously hot and I was on fire the whole time.

I spotted Keith before he left, but held myself back from speaking to him again. Then the shift was done. I put my little blue dress on and walked out the door. It was still daylight when I walked out and to my surprise Tommy and his college friends were in the parking lot.

Tommy smiled, but played it cool. His buddies noticed and mocked him and his new stripper girlfriend, “I think we had a connection,” one yelled sarcastically. “Yeah, there was a real vibe there,” another added. I walked up to him put my arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss and let my tongue wrestle with his. The boys catcalled and hooted at the display.

“You staying somewhere nearby?” I asked as I broke the kiss.

“Yeah, I, yeah, you wanna go there?”

“Very much, yes,” I said before I kissed him again. Tommy led me to a pristine black Mustang with New Mexico plates. I got in and accidentally bumped the glove compartment. It popped open and I saw the handle of a gun, a 9mm, laying on top of an owner’s manual and the title. I quickly closed the glove compartment and smiled at Tommy. He flew down the strip and pulled into a parking garage near the MGM.

I took the opportunity to straddle his lap and pulled my top down so he could get a good look at my tits. He took one in each hand and sucked on one of my nipples. I cooed and moaned as my body tingled with excitement. All the built up sexual tension from work was erupting as my body started vibrating from Tommy’s work. He moved from one to the other before dropping his hands to my ass and pulling me in tighter as he kissed me. I humped against his jeans and felt his hard on through the denim. “Take it out,” he ordered me.

I did what he told me and pulled at the zipper slowly letting each tooth separate one by one. I lifted it out and stroked his dick. My mind was swirling with lust and my mouth was literally watering at the sight of it. The angle was too awkward so I opted for getting it inside my sticky wet pussy. The head opened me up and I came at that moment, but I wasn’t done by a damn sight. I let it move into me as the orgasms started coming in intense waves each one stronger than last. Tommy’s breath was on my chest as he grunted with need and his hands gripped my ass tighter. I was coming up on orgasm number three when he flooded me with his cum. “Oh that was good,” I said and and leaned my forehead against his.

“You still want to come up to my room?” He asked.

“Why, are you tired already?” He shook his head and we went up to his suite. It turns out Tommy came from money. His hotel room was like an apartment on its own. We used the floor, the bed, the hot tub and the shower before I was done with him. Four or five hours later we were chilling in the hot tub together. “So, yeah, I only have four outfits and whatever money I made today. You could say I’m fucked both literally and figuratively.”

“So Angel left you high and dry?”

“Yeah, her and Den.”

“Den? You mean the artist?”

“I do, you know him?”

“I know his work, My mom curates a gallery in Albuquerque and has one of his pieces.”

My thoughts stirred and I remembered the show. Den’s show, my show. “I need to get to that show and finish something.”

“Show?” Tommy asked.

“Yeah, tonight he has a show at The Graffiti Art Gallery Alley. I think it already started.”

“We should get going if we want to make it.”

“We?” I asked.

“Yeah, if you want. I could buy you a nice dress, and we’ll go.”

“What about your friends?”

“I’ll text them, they’ll be fine.”

We got out of the tub and quickly got out of the room. Luckily there were stores all over the place to find a decent dress that didn’t make me look like a hooker. My heart was racing and my brain was going through what I would do and I realized as we got in the car I had absolutely no plan. That’s when I remembered the glove compartment and the gun. Could I do that? Would it even work? Could Angel die? I was about to find out.

Chapter 6

It all came back to me as soon as I stepped through the door. I am Den, this is my art, and I used that as my mantra as I strode through like a fucking goddess. Yeah, I saw Angel, me and Angel definitely saw me. I think they laughed, I didn’t. I used every bit of my master manipulator muscle to wrap every man and woman I encountered around my finger. I made underhanded comments, I also made astute observations based on my very hazy memory of painting the pieces to make myself the absolute center of attention. I gushed about my own art, of course, and said Den was the real star when people asked about me. “I’m nobody, just a devout fan.”

Tommy for his part was playing the himbo well. He knew enough from his mother to speak the language, but he clearly wasn’t fluent. He was my arm candy and damn did he look good in his tailored suit with a glass of Cabernet in his hand. I felt almost like royalty until Den finally stepped in my path. “Are you having fun?” He said, I could still hear Angel’s voice in my mind’s eye speaking through my old voice. It was weird to hear it from the other side and with my slut brain going at full tilt I could absolutely see why I got so much tail as a man. He was stunning. Slate gray eyes with a hint of crows feet showing a man not afraid to laugh, but also with a deep mischievous soul. Tall and well proportioned with a tailored gray suit and his hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail with a rose to tie it off. I would’ve fucked him and I did, in many ways since I discovered the joys of masturbation and then again when he was Angel. As we locked eyes it was as if the rest of the room melted away and there was Den and Bonnie, just like my dream.

“I am,” I said sweetly, “you’re an amazing artist.”

“Bonnie,” Den said with cold fury, “I told you we were done, shouldn’t you be fucking your young stud over there?”

“Oh, I certainly did that, several times, but then I had an epiphany.”

“What was that?”

“I came to Vegas for a show. To be lauded and to finally step into the mainstream, but more than that I came to reinvent myself and in a way, you helped me. I can’t thank you enough for opening my eyes to all this,” I raised my hand and shimmied with some flourish. “I came here a shell of my former self and you gave me a chance to see something few get to. A real out of body experience,” Den studied my face, but I interrupted his train of thought and said, “I came to thank you.”

Den’s brow furrowed, it was dead sexy, and I thought maybe I didn’t have to do this. I could just let Angel be me and we could go our separate ways, like she said. I didn’t mind being Bonnie and in a lot of ways it was easier than being Den. I was always anxious and never really felt comfortable in my own skin. I took the name “Den” from an old movie I saw as a kid. It was about this weird muscular freak that started out as a nerdy kid before he was transported to an alien world. That never happened, not until Angel. Sure, it didn’t go exactly as planned since I was the one with the ginormous titties instead of the one motor-boating them.

“You’re playing some angle,” he said as he tried to look through me.

“No angle except maybe one,” I leaned in and kissed him. “Before we part I really want to fuck you,” I cupped his growing erection. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“I haven’t...”

“You haven’t used my cock?” He shook his head. “Oh baby, let me help you with that.”

Den stammered and I leaned in closer, “You’re playing me?” He said.

“Really, you think I’m playing you? I am starting to rub off on you Angel. When I was you I would fuck the wine girl at pretty much every gallery opening. I had my sights on Bianca as a kind of gift to myself, but this me fucking me it’s too good to pass up.”

He couldn’t argue the logic and if my personality was bleeding into her the way Bonnie’s was bleeding into mine he would absolutely cave. “Where?”

“Your car, the loading dock, where ever? My personal fave was always the coat check, but I didn’t see one here. Come on, it’s practically obligatory.”

A smile crept across his lips. Damn, I used to have a sexy smile, still did, it’s just I always wondered what women saw in me. Talk about a mind fuck. I led him away from the crowd, but before we slipped out the door we got intercepted by Tommy, “Hey, Bunny, this is the guy, huh?”

“Yeah,” I said curtly.

“What about?”

I stepped away from Den who seemed to be enjoying the show, and kissed Tommy interrupting his train of thought, “What about what? We have some business to discuss, but don’t you worry our evening together is far from over.” Tommy finally nodded and leaned in for another kiss. I let him and purred as we parted. “Go get another glass of wine and get one for me to and I’ll be back before you know it.”

As Den and I broke away Den pulled me to him, looked Tommy in the eye, and kissed me. I didn’t resist. His touch was electric, almost more than when he was Angel. Tommy stalked off towards the bar and Den said, “You haven’t learned a damn thing have you?”

I shook my head, “Nope.”

We made it out to his car and he threw me against the passenger side door and kissed me hard. His fingers were already finding their way to my snatch. Everything was on fire and Den was working my body like an instrument. “Damn that’s good .”

He opened the back door and pushed me inside the vehicle. I sat upright and worked at his belt and zipper until I saw the dick I had only momentarily tasted earlier that day. “Does this count as masturbation?” he asked.

“I don’t know, but I want you inside me.” I pulled the dress off over my head and was left with only in lingerie, garters, and high heels in a short parking ramp. I licked the head and tried to get my mouth around its girth, but he pushed me off and tore my panties away before spearing me with his shaft. It wasn’t artful, it wasn’t loving, this was hate fucking that had been waiting to happen for almost two days. We kissed, but I bit at his lower lip as he bored into me. At some point he managed to unclasp my bra, but wasn’t able to get it off so it pinned my arms together as my tits jiggled with each new thrust. I realized I had been cumming for almost a solid minute, but there was so much sensory overload that I didn’t realize it until I felt my pussy walls clench around him trying to draw him deeper inside me.

He came and fell on top of me breathing hard with his dick still inside of me. After maybe a minute he laughed and pulled himself out of the car. “Those panties are done for.”

“I don’t really like wearing underwear anyway. Never have.”

“I was sure this was a trap,” he said as he stepped away and straightened his hair.

“It was,” I answered and a gunshot rang out. Den slumped forward holding his chest. He looked at the blood in his hand and saw Tommy walking towards him putting the gun in his holster as he pulled his phone out. “Poor Tommy thought you were raping me, Den. Can you blame him, torn panties, parking garage.”

“Why?” His voice was weak and he was on the ground as Tommy called 911.

“I’m a womanizer, a manipulator, and a liar. How could I not?”

Den heard sirens already likely headed towards the garage. One look at Tommy and Den knew he would walk. Rich white boy like that. I knew what was going through his head because it would’ve gone through my head. I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t change back, Angel was never going to change me back to begin with. It’s hard to explain, but artists can have stalkers too and I remembered some strange letters I got back before I left for Vegas. The writer was angry that I was getting acclaim while being what they viewed as an absolute monster. They warned me I would pay and I did. I will never be Den again. Den is dead, long live Bonnie.

* * *

“You’re not a good man,” Bonnie said sitting across from me in a diner. It wasn’t a real diner of course since I wasn’t Den anymore, but I wanted to say goodbye properly. Maybe she wanted to say goodbye properly, I still got confused by who wanted what and when.

“I never said I was,” I answered and sipped my dream coffee.

“You don’t feel like you deserved this, do you?”

“Who knows? Did you deserve to get murdered.”

“Not the same thing,” she answered curtly.

“No, not quite. I just really like being me. Was I perfect, no, but I was really good at it.”

“And now you’re me.”

I nodded, “looks that way. Hey, there are way worse things than living the rest of your life out as a very sex positive stripper with a killer body.”

“That’s just the thing Den, you’re not me and you’re not exactly you anymore. You’re something altogether new and that’s powerful. I just hope you don’t squander it.”

“Me too, but I know me and sooner or later I’ll drink too much or smoke too much and hook up with the wrong girl or more than likely the wrong guy and bingo bango I’ll be in a dream cafe sipping imaginary coffee with a dead hooker.”

Bonnie laughed, “Baby, you have got to get a better outlook. The artist you were will always be with you and now you have a rare opportunity to truly start with a blank slate. You’ve got no debt, no baggage,”

“There’s still Tommy,” I interjected.

“Tommy isn’t baggage, he’s an accessory.”

“Oh shit, he is, I’ll have to have him killed. Glad we had this talk.”

“Be serious.”

“Okay, yeah, Tommy is a college boy, he’ll go off and own a fortune 500 someday and forget all about that stripper from Vegas.”

“Probably, just treat yourself a little better because this is it. Our last hoorah, we’re both dead and some new person is walking the Earth. Do you want them to bring beauty or misery?”

“Beauty.”

“Good answer.”

Bonnie smiled at me and I smiled back. We held hands across the table until light came through the hotel curtains and Tommy’s arm was draped across my chest. After that most of my dreams faded like dreams do, but that one stuck with me and it’s my only memory of Den left and even that is getting hazy. I went ahead and got his name tattooed on my wrist that morning after a wake up sex session and some breakfast. Tommy held my hand as I got the tattoo and after that we parted ways. I never saw Tommy again, but he crosses my mind from time to time.

Nothing else to really say, but this little tale is how two people got murdered and made something new, sort of. I guess my only question was how Bonnie knew Angel? I should’ve asked before I shot Den I suppose or at least while the two parts of me talked in the diner, but I’m not sure the answer will satisfy me. As it is I’m glad I got this body and these two wayward souls floating through me.

The End