The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon World

Synopsis: A hell-mouth has opened and creatures from the netherworld have entered our realm

Kodi clutched her bag tightly as she jogged down the centre of E Florence Ave.

With her ran Sister Therese and fifteen other girls from St. Hillary Covenant. They all looked about nervously as they ran.

They ran towards Inglewood. They were going to go through these suburbs; heading for the beach. The news had said that navy landing craft were at Hermosa and were collecting refugees and taking them off-shore.

It was said that the demons could not stand saltwater.

The sea meant safety.

Kodi Kloister was in her late teens. She was a virgin… a prime target for the demons. All the girls were. Ever since the demons had arrived a week ago…they had raped and pillaged, and raped. They were almost unstoppable. Bullets could not stop them. Bombs could not stop them.

In the first days hundreds of thousands of people were corrupted and their souls taken from them. The demons transformed those into demon-like creatures… it was like a rolling plague.

Many of those they raped had become demon-kind; creatures like them.

Sister Therese drew them to a halt some time later as they approached Inglewood Park Cemetery. The cemetery should be sacred ground. They could haul up for a rest.

“Where are you going?” she demanded of Kodi.

“There’s a church!” Kodi said. And they could see it at the end. It was far more safer than a cemetery.

St John Chrysostom Church became their preferred option. It was not only protected sacred ground—but also provided a roof.

Kodi hooked her arms through the straps of her bag and made it into a backpack. She grabbed Jilli’s hand and they ran together towards the front of the church.

Jilli was a younger girl Kodi had been asked to watch over.

Suddenly a roar. The group looked to see a demon coming up Centinela Ave. It was a Spawner.

Jamelia White who was training the group, screamed in terror and seemed stuck fast from fear

“Come on” Sister Therese urged. She evoked the name of St. Hilary of Poitiers as she rushed to stand between Jamelia and the creature.

The Spawner was over fifteen feet tall. It was a very dark brown. It had a very small head, yellow fiery eyes, and bull-like horns. It’s belly was large and round—holding in a reserve of seed that its huge drooping cock would deliver

The creature’s cock twitched on seeing human-flesh and began to engorge

“Quick!” Kodi had urged the others. As they ran up the stairs towards the church the door opened. She almost threw Jilli in.

A man holding a crucifix and a vial of water urged them with gesticulations to rush to the church.

The Spawner let out an almighty roar as it came. A wave of dark fish-sized (tadpole shaped) sperm spewed out of its huge cock

They twitched about and sensed the pussy near-by…

Jamelia turned to run. Jamelia screamed as spawn launched through the air at her. She was thrown back to the ground and one eager spawn pushed in up her shorts towards her vagina

She screamed in pain as it chewed through her panties and pushed into her. “Noooooo” she cried in horror and disgust.

Kodi was safe inside as the door was closed behind her. Girls hugging, crying. Trying to comfort each other.

“Where’s Sister Therese?” someone asked

Kodi got to a window and looked out.

It was too late. Both Sister Therese and Jamelia were penetrated by spawn. The spawn inside their vaginas nestled in, drawing on them for life, controlling them

Both women rose to their feet. They stood still. Smiling, sighing as they surrendered to the demonic parasites inside them. They were being transformed too…

Jamelia looked down to the trail of blood that ran down her inner-thigh from where her vagina had been torn by the spawn’s violent painful intrusion.

Now, as she nested it inside her her vaginal lips closed over and sealed. There was no need for this orifice again as she would keep the creature inside her the whole of her life.

She ooked to the window that Kodi peaked out of.

“Kodi!” she called

Kodi couldn’t believe that Jamelia could see her as she was just barely peaking out.

“I can see you” Jamelia smiled “Come, come join us” she said

All about her the other spawn flapped about searching for pussy to inhabit. Soon they would die, unless they could fine a vagina to penetrate and nest within.

Already the Spawner had moved on… it knew it could not penetrate the holy barriers of the church. It left its spawn to do their own work. It didn’t care if they died or not.

But Jamelia and Sister Therese might be able to lure another cunt out.

Jamelia walked up the steps towards the church. She took another step forward and her leg seared in pain as if she had just trodden into a fire. Her leg flesh blistered

She howled in terrible pain. She could not get closer to the church. And, at her feet three parasites each flopped up the stairs and sizzled as they entered church grounds.

One burst into flames and let out a shrill cry as it was consumed in holy fire.

Jamelia stepped back.

“Come, Kodi” she called out, “Join us”. Her eyes seemed to seer into Kodi’s

“Kodi?” Jilli asked seeing her ‘friend’ seem to become all blank.

“What are you doing?” the man said to Kodi “Get away from that window”

“Kodi” Sister Therese called as well. “Come, join us”

Kodi’s eyes fluttered. It was like she was in a dream. She didn’t realise it but she was being compelled

Jilli shook her.

Kodi was suddenly dragged away from the man. She shook her head and blinked and realised then how drawn she had been. Her pussy was moist, and her nipples rock hard.

“I… I would have…” she gasped

“I know…” he said more sympathetically than mad “The same thing happened to my wife three days ago…”

“I…” she gasped. “Thank you”

“You’re welcome” he said as he helped her to her feet

“I’m Kodi Kloister” she said still holding onto his hand, “And this is Jilli—er… Gillian Hammond”

“I’m Robert Terwilliger” he said, “Pleased to meet you” he nodded to each of them.

Finally she let go of his hand, blushing that she had been so vulnerable

“Come” he said “I’m sure you girls are hungry…”

Robert had been a cop. He was also a survivalist. When the demons came he and his wife (Violet) grabbed their bug-out kits and made for their 4x4. But they had run into a road block near Ladera Park. They then had set out on foot.

Robert recounted this to the group of girls. He was not happy to have so many to look after and had already decided to abandon them at the first opportunity… he had to look after himself… and possibly find his daughter Maggie.

Maggie.

Maggie was a bitter thought.

He and his wife got through to the church but Violet Terwillger had been lured out by a demon pretending to be their daughter Maggie. The Changeling demon was able to read Violet’s thoughts and assume the form of Maggie.

The creature as “Maggie” had cried from the street as if she’d injured her leg “Mommy! Mommy!” she cried.

In a moment of weakness Violet, turning to see her husband was busy setting up their ‘camp’ in the baptistry went to the door and made her way out.

Maggie grinned as she saw Violet approach. She opened her leg and her feeding phallus protruded a little from the orifice between her legs. She salivated as Violet approached

“Mommy!” she cried. She rubbed her ankle as if it were injured.

“Maggie… what…? What are you doing here?”

“Please…. mommy” Maggie cried.

Violet stepped off the church’s sacred ground and went down the stairs to her ‘daughter’ lying on the footpath.

“We’ve got to get you inside” Violet gasped as she went to Maggie and squatted down

Suddenly Maggie grabbed her. Instantly her fingernails slid out into claws and cut into Violet’s flesh. Violet screamed not just from pain, but shock.

Maggie tore off her dress. Her phallus shot out, becoming turgid in an instant.

At the same time it brought a hand up to Violet’s mouth to gag her. Another hand tore at Violet’s jeans

In all her four arms emerged and each took their part in holding onto Violet.

She got onto Violet’s back, her claws digging into the woman’s shoulders, and sides. The feeder searched like a snake for the hole in Violet’s jeans and then finding it pressed up into her anus.

Violet shook in horror at this invasion. The feeder found a mass of matter inside and began to suck…. to feed.

Violet became becalmed.

She would carry this creature around on her back now, with its feeder in her rectum.

Violet had such an appetite all of a sudden. Forgetting her husband, she went looking for food. She needed to process it, so the feeder demon could draw its sustenance from Violet’s bowels. The creature could not feed unless it drew on already digested food.

Violet would wear the creature like a back-pack for the rest of her days. She became its living food factory. It’s claws in her shoulders, and her sides soon—the flesh merged with hers there too so it became like one with her.

Now Kodi looked out at the creatures outside. The ones she had once known as teacher and friend. She decided she would have to leave Jilli… and the others

She would wait one more day.

Jamelia and Sister Therese stood naked now. Their bodies had transformed more, from the creatures inside them. They had lost their vaginas the previous day, now their breasts had disappeared. They appeared androgynous except for their feminine facial features, long hair, and over-all shapely hips. Sexual characteristics were no longer important. Their swollen bellies also gave away their true nature. They were now simply life-support systems for the demonic creatures inside their bodies.

Kodi made sure to avoid eye-contact as she looked out at the pair of them. The black girl, and the white nun stood facing away from each other… as if some weird sentinels.

Kodi heard a noise. She went to investigate and saw Robert quietly packing his bedding into a roll. She realised he was going. She felt only sympathy for him, after what he had told them. She had decided the same thing herself… to make a run for it.

Sure, many people had lost someone but to have that ‘someone’ still alive, knowing she was walking around as some kind of meat puppet… that was hard to bear.

Kodi looked back at her friends—asleep. She had decided to make a very hard decision…. she would abandon them also.

She went back to the group and quietly picked up her own stuff. She looked down at Jilli, lying there asleep.

Kodi smiled weakly as if to whisper goodbye

She then treated to where Robert was

Kodi snuck behind Robert and followed him as he made his way out the back towards Grace Avenue.

She followed him as best she could as he picked up his pace. He was much more fit than she was.

It was at the Casino on W Century Blvd that she lost him. She decided to keep going. But it was not till she reached Lennox Park that she decided to rest. She was tired.

She heard a singing. She went carefully over towards a play area and saw what appeared like a little blonde girl on a swing. The thing even wore a white dress.

It sang with a beautiful voice.

Kodi knew that this was not a human. It was a Nymph. One of the demonic creatures like this had already taken two of her friends.

The Nymph had—like this one—seemed innocent enough and had tricked her friends Chloe and Gloria into leaving their academy grounds on the second day.

Sister Therese had ordered that none of them leave the grounds for any reason at all. But the Nymph had taken them both.

Kodi ducked down further as she watched the Nymph swing and giggle like she was playing—but of course that was so out of place in this world that it ought to have been too suspicious for anyone.

Kodi turned and snuck back away.

Near the Pacific Coast Highway she found herself on a Golf Course.

“There’s one!” cried a demon.

Kodi turned to see four creatures lumbering out after her.

“I can smell her freshness” one growled as they ran after her

“Fresh cunt!” another cried “I want her”

Kodi screamed and ran. The creatures were closing in on her. She ran towards a water hazard. She wasn’t aware of it until she slipped and rolled into it

The creatures reached the edge.

Just then a priest appeared at the other end of the hazard. He made movements with his hand and spoke but Kodi couldn’t hear what he was saying

A creature stepped into the water and suddenly howled in pain… the priest had blessed the entire water feature—turning the whole lot of it into holy water.

Another creature—dim-witted tried to do the same grab and screamed in pain as its hell-flesh touched the now sacred waterway

Kodi turned back to the priest who gestured to her

She turned and swam across towards him

The hell-creatures had given up on her and went back to where they had been

He was a Pastor in the US Marines—sent ashore to find stragglers such as herself. She thanked him for his help. Chaplain Graham Parsons directed her towards Manhattan Beach.

Reaching the sand of the coast Kodi fell to her knees and wept.

She finally rose and looked north and south for a way off.

To the north she saw boats.

Near a break-water on El Segundo Beach a naval landing craft bobbed and swayed.

As Kodi approached she saw that there was a fire-fighting boat there, as well as an odd assortment of small craft, tug-boats, naval craft, etc.

And, further out she saw an amphibious assault ship with what looked like a swarm of flies—but was actually helicopters.

Kodi saw a group of about fifty in a line along the break-water and she casually joined the queue

A woman in front turned and smiled at her “We’ve made it” she said

Kodi simply nodded.

Just then there was a monstrous howl. They turned to see there Spawners lumbering out from the Power Plant.

There was a growing cry of horror from amongst the people there

A landing craft finally was secured at the end of the break-water and people in panic started to scramble towards it

Coming up the beach was a small group of people and they shrieked in horror as a Spawner turned on them

It let fly its seed and immediately two women were screaming in pain and horror as parasites were invading their bodies.

One spawner held back as if indecisive—whether to go after that small group—that was near—or the larger group on the break-water—which was also dangerously close to the seawater it feared

The other made for the group Kodi was in

As its phallus grew hard—ready to shoot its spawn at them the fire-boat drew along side and with its water canon fired on the demon

Its flesh seared as if burnt. Blistering. Bubbling. It howled in pain

Kodi din’t stop to watch

A young Ensign helped her onto the boat and she moved along and only then looked back

The demon was now a bubbling mass. It was however across the breakwater and some people could not get past it

Kodi could only watch as her boat moved away, turned and headed out to the larger ship offshore

She was safe.

Thinking of those she had left behind Kodi cried as the boat rocked its way out to the large warship.

The End