The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Squad — Part One

Synopsis: Perverted people with extraordinary abilities are recruited to work for a secret government initiative

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Characters/abilities

  • Michael Winslow (USA): Sexual suggestion—power to mind-control people and make them his sex slaves.
  • Bertha Anna Marie von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (Germany): vaginal vore, re-birth as slaves
  • Costas Alotta (Italian): invisibility, teleportation
  • Cressida de l’égout (French): Coprophiliac
  • Marcus Welby (Canadian): genius perverted brain, telepath, leader of the squad
  • Giselle (Romanian): vampire
  • Lilith (unknown very ancient origin): succubus
  • Bishop Hormisdas: runs the demons using his Vatican-sanctioned control prayer
  • Father Frank Costigan (USA): Bishop Hormisdas’ point man.

Michael walked from the bus stop the block and a half to his house.

He noticed a dark van parked on the street right in front of his place.

He looked it over and didn’t even notice any licence plates…

It looked highly suspicious

If the little ‘flag’ on his mail box didn’t show the mail was already gone he would have had to get closer to the van to check the mail..

Instead he walked up and across his front lawn.

He unlocked the front door.

“Baby is that you?” Lisa asked as she heard the front door.

“Yeah, mom” Michael said as he came in and closed the door.

She rushed out to him and threw her arms around him.

“Oh, I missed you, honey” she smiled as she planted kisses over him.

“I was just at school!” he laughed as she squeezed him.

“You… you’ve got something for me?” she asked in anticipation.

“Something for you…?” he teased

Her hand went down to his crotch.. “Something big and juicy?”

“Mom!” he laughed.

“Oh, baby!” she gasped as she sunk to her knees “You know… you know I want it…” she said as she unzipped him “I want it so bad…”

He watched… still amazed as his mom seemed like an addict for his cock…

She drew him out, already he was getting hard.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she gasped as she saw it. She ran her face over his cock…. “Please…. I need your come….!”

“Yeah, mom!”

“Oh, God…,” she gasped “This… this is so wrong… but I… I need it soooooo bad!”

And her mouth went down over his head.

“Mm-mm-mmmm-mmmm-mmm,” she murmured as she sucked his cock….

“Oh, fuck mom!” he gasped and began coming right away.

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” she moaned as she felt his dick pulsate in her mouth, shooting wad after wad of hot sperm into her hungry hole. She swallowed. And as she did she came… it was indeed like she was an addict… an addict for her son’s sperm…

She rose to her feet and did his pants back up. “Thank you, baby,” she gasped. “I… I really needed that…”

“You’re amazing, mom!”

“I… I know this is so wrong… it… it’s a sin you know…”

“But… you make me feel…”

“I… I just have to have your come…,” she gasped “I.. well.. there’s nothing else I can say,… your come… is…”

And she left it at that.

“I’ll go fix dinner baby…,” she said. She felt such shame, but also such relief. She indeed really was addicted to his sperm.

Michael went up to his room and threw his bag onto his bed and then went to the main bedroom… the one he now shared with his mom… and he undressed. The wardrobe had his clothes there… his mom had insisted he moved them in there… He still returned to his room now and then because his desk was there and his computer…

He stood for a moment looking at himself in the mirror. His 10 inch cock like a club hanging from his groin…

He went back to his room once he was dressed and sat down at his computer. As a senior at the local high school he still needed to study.

As he looked at the monitor he stopped and craned his head to the window to look for the van… which still sat there ominously…

“Honey?” Lisa asked appearing at the door. She wore a kimono, but open at the front. She was so horny… “You coming to bed, babe?”

“Um…”

She slid into the room and hugged him from behind, her large pendulous breasts on his shoulders… “Please baby…,”

“Sure, mom”

“Good” she smiled kissing the top of his head…

“You know… I want it so bad..,” she whimpered as he rose.

“I know, mom…”

“I… I know this isn’t right…,” she said as they embraced “But…I…. I just can’t help it…you know?”

“I know mom…,”

“You… you don’t think it’s weird… you…and me?”

“I think it feels wonderful, mom… your pussy is so warm and soft, and… amazing…”

“I’m glad you want it too babe,” she said as she took his hand and lead him back to their bed.

“Your cock is so amazing,” she smiled as she sat down on the bed embracing him.

She unzipped him and played with his cock.

Suddenly Michael heard a chanting in his head.

“What? What is it?” Lisa gasped as she saw his expression.

“Don’t you hear that?”

“Hear what, baby?” she asked as she stroked his cock.

“I…,” he stopped and turned around as if someone was right behind him speaking to him…

“Please baby,” she purred as she sucked his cock “Give mommy your come…”

“No…I… Goddammit…!” he gasped “Who is that?”

“Mm-mmm-mmmm” she purred as she continued to suck his cock.

He pulled away.

“Baby?” she whimpered.

He turned to her…

“Sleep!” he said.

Suddenly her eyes rolled back into her skull and she fell back onto the bed…

This surprised him. He’d never had exercised direct control over her like that.

But the voice… he did his pants up and went to the door.

He opened the front door. A well dressed man, and a priest stood there.

“Hello Michael,” the business-like man said.

“I’m Marcus… and this is Father Frank… you will come with us now…”

“Pfftttt!” Michael laughed.

The priest waved his hand and said a prayer and suddenly Michael found himself stepping out of the house.

“What the fuck?”

“You… you have to come with us… Father Frank here… he compels you to…,” Marcus said.

“What the fuck?” Michael gasped… he found his feet moving out from under him, walking out onto the lawn.

“You must come with us…,” Marcus said.

“I…?” Michael gasped.. and suddenly he relaxed as he accepted that he must go with them… all his anxiety washed away… he wasn’t even conscience that he had come under this sway… of the priest.

Michael walked with Marcus and Frank up to the van. The side door slid open just as they approached and Michael saw a man and a woman sitting in there, facing each other.

“Please, get in…,” Marcus urged.

“Please…,” Frank also urged.

Michael stepped in and smiled a hello to the man and woman who ignored him. Frank got in the front to drive and Marcus got in with Michael and closed the door.

Michael found himself next to the man, and facing the woman, and Marcus.

The van began to drive.

After a moment Michael realised that there was a flesh-coloured tube running from between the woman’s legs, from under her dress… the tube ran across to the stomach of the man… to his belly-button. Michael did a double take.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Marcus smiled, seeing Michael’s concern. “This is Bertha,” he said.

“Hello,” she nodded, finally acknowledging him.

“Ummm…,” Michael said.

“Don’t worry, she’s just giving Senator Hicks here his last instructions…Isn’t that right Senator?”

“I.. I…” he gasped. He looked at Bertha.

“You will obey!” she said.

“Yes…I…. I obey,” he said, his head bowing, beaten.

“What’s…?”

“Oh, don’t worry…,” Marcus said “We all have abilities…”

“Oh… and…?” Michael blubbered.. still not quite able to think for himself as he was under the priest’s powers…

“Bertha has um… how shall I say this… quite a special place between her legs…”

“Oh?”

“She can… draw you in, manipulate you at a cellular level and I guess… re-birth you, in the form of her choosing…”

“Re-birth?” Michael gasped.

“Yes… she…,”

“I am his mommy now…,” Bertha smiled… “He will do anything for his mommy…”

“I… I love my….,” the Senator tried so hard… but the fluids connecting him to Bertha were… compelling…

“And so you’ll oppose Sanderson 1-092-A” Marcus said (referring to a Bill before the Senate).

“Yes… anything…,” the Senator drooled.

“Good boy,” Bertha said as she opened her top, “Here, drink…”

“Yes, mommy,” the Senator gasped and fell forward onto his knees between her legs and she lifted one of her generous breasts up to him. Her areolae large, and her nipple long and dripping a white fluid that Michael guessed (correctly) to be milk.

She encouraged the Senator to suckle and as he did, greedily so, she drew her umbilicus from his stomach and it rolled back up into her vagina.

She looked at Michael “Does baby want some?” she said, offering her other breast.

Michael looked to Marcus…

“Don’t do it…,” Marcus smiled.

“Will you behave!” Father Frank finally said “We don’t prey on each other!”

“Yes, Father!” Bertha relented.

“But it is delicious,” she whispered to Michael….

The van drove past the Senator’s house and stopped two doors down. He was unceremoniously bundled out the side and the van drove on even before Marcus had fully closed the door…

It was then that Michael noticed that Bertha’s stomach was large… larger than before… “I’ve another one inside…,” she smiled.

“What?” he gasped…

“Bertha’s got another Senator… a female right?”

“Yes”

“Inside of her…being transmorphisised…”

“What?”

“She’s changing the Senator… to be her slave…”

“But.. you’re…. you’re saying she’s got a…”

“There’s a woman inside of me…,” Bertha said…

“But…? How’s that…?”

“It’s magic!” Bertha laughed teasingly…

“We all have special abilities…,” Marcus said “Bertha can un-birth people…”

“Bertha the un-birther!” Bertha chuckled…

“Be careful about fucking her.. in case she pulls you inside of her!” Marcus whispered.

“Oh, I’d never do that…!” Bertha smiled, leaning forward and patting Michael on the knee…

“You three behave!” Father Frank snapped again… “Don’t make me say the prayer…”

“Sorry!” Bertha gasped in a panic..

“The… the prayer?”

“Yes… it’s a form of punishment…”

“But…but why would a prayer be a punishment?”

“We’re demons…” Marcus said… “And believe me… it hurts…”

“Demons?”

“Yes”

“But… I’m no demon”

“Oh, you silly boy!” Marcus laughed. Bertha chuckled too…

“No… seriously…I’m…”

“How do you think you have your powers?” Marcus continued to chuckle…

“No.. but… that…? How?”

“You would have got that from your dad…” Bertha said.

“Eric?”

“Eric!” Marcus spluttered… “That man isn’t your real dad…”

“What?”

“No… you would have been sired by a demon… your mom…she committed a most grievous sin… before she was married…”

“My mom… but… she…”

“That’s why she so easily submits to you when you fuck her…”

“No.. I don’t…”

“Oh, please!” Marcus cackled

“How do you think we found you?” Father Frank chimed in.

Michael looked at them all

“We don’t judge you…,” Bertha said “We are all demons here…”

“Except for the Father…” Marcus added…

“Yes, except for Father Frank here…,” Bertha said…

“No… this… this is too much…” Michael gasped…

“We know about you.. and your powers…,” Marcus said.

“What exactly is his power?” Bertha asked.

“Do you want to… show her…?” Marcus asked

“What?”

“We’re all friends here…,” Marcus smiled….

“You’ve seen what I can do…,” Bertha said “I showed you mine…”

“I…?”

“Go on….,” Marcus winked.

Michael looked at them. Frank didn’t say anything as he drove…

Michael lifted his butt up and pulled his pants down.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” Bertha shuddered.

Michael’s cock, even deflated was huge…

“Oh, god…,” Bertha trembled “I… I’d love to have you inside of me!”

“Cut that out!” Frank snapped as he realised what they were doing. “Put your pants back on!”

“They…,” Michael wanted to say in his defence.

Suddenly Frank began saving something… in a language Michael didn’t know (it was Latin)…. but he felt the effects… an excruciating pain in his temples…

It was the worst thing he had ever felt.

Suddenly Frank stopped speaking the incantation. And Michael realised that the other two had also suffered… Was he really a demon… like them?

“Here we are…,” Frank said and Michael realised they were now driving into an underground chamber… He had no idea where they were, nor did he remember the last ten minutes of the journey…

They walked him into what appeared like an ordinary (albeit large) lounge room. Othres are already there.

“This is Cressida,” Marcus said.

“Cressida de l’égout,” she said in a French accent as she rose up. Cressida was tall, and very thin… like a wiry rope.

“You’re French?” Michael asked.

“Oui,” she smiled…

“You are quite lovely…” he said until he noticed her eyes were totally black… as she slinked forward to him. He had a sense she was hungry… she looked starved.

“Thank you,” she smiled as she took his hand.

But now she seemed a little disturbing…

“Would you…? Would you like to … toilet?” she asked as she took his hand now in both of hers…

“Sorry?”

“You need to… go to toilet?”

“What?”

“Cressida feeds on…” Marcus hesitated.

“Merde” Cressida said.

“What?”

“She… her digestive system means she can’t process foods normally… so she can only consume foods that have mostly passed through a person’s digestive tract…” Marcus explained…

“You eat… shit?” Michael gasped.

“But, of course…,” she smiled and she opened her mouth and her tongue pushed out, first 1, then 2, then 3… up to 6 inches long, and Michael noticed a hole in the end… like her tongue was a tube… which it was… and he also sensed she could draw it out further, which she could…

“Um…?”

“It’s… not unpleasant…,” Marcus said…

“Um…no… no thanks…”

“Whatever!” Cressida snapped and drew her hands away. She was evidently insulted by his rejection… and she turned and slunk back to where she’d been sitting…

“But.. how’s that a power?” Michael asked quietly leaning in towards Marcus…

“She can learn a lot about a person from what they ate…,” Marcus said.

Michael looked at him, as if he was joking…

“You mean to say she sticks that up…?”

“Marcus enjoys things up his ass…,” another woman said as she entered the room…

She was the palest woman Michael had ever seen.

“Ah, Giselle!” Marcus said frostily “You’re up at last?”

It was instantly apparent that Marcus and Giselle didn’t like each other.

But Giselle was beautiful and moved with such grace… Michael had a hard-on.

“And who is this sweet delicious morsel?” she smiled seeing Michael she turned and glided over to him and held out her hand.

He took it… her skin was cool, but so soft.

“Hello…,” he gulped “I’m… I’m Mike… er… Michael…”

“Enchanté,” she smiled. He noticed her canines were prominent, sharp.

“Careful of Giselle,” Marcus said “She bites…,”

“Only if you want me to..,.,” she smiled.

“I… um….”

She leaned in and breathed in his ear “You want me to… don’t you…”

“Y-y-yesss” he gasped.

“Stop that!” snapped a voice.

“Show yourself!” Giselle snapped. And, in that moment Michael got his senses back… and he shivered as he realised how easily Giselle had put him under her power.

“Leave him!” the voice said “We do not feed on each other!”

“Coward!” Giselle snapped as she looked around the room for where the voice was coming from. “Ah, there you are!” she grinned looking to a corner.

Michael couldn’t see anyone.

“You forget I can see your heat!” Giselle laughed

Suddenly there was a shimmering and a man appeared as if out of nothing.

“I am not afraid of you!” he snarled.

Giselle moved towards him, like she was stalking him.

“Enough!” Father Frank said stepping in… “You’re behaving like animals!”

“We are animals!” Cressida laughed.

“Costas! Giselle!” Father Frank continued “Leave, or else!”

“Yes, Father” Costas nodded and he turned, walked towards the corner and passed through the solid wooden bookcase there as if passing through a doorway.

The priest turned to Giselle. He began his incantation. She screamed and flew up to the ceiling and hung there, like a spider, upside down.

She hissed and as she did her canines extended into fangs.

The priest continued his words and she screamed and scurried off, still clinging to the ceiling… and crying in pain.

The priest followed her.

“Well, then” Cressida laughed causally looking back at Michael … “Families, hey?”

“Um… yeah…,” he said, pulling at and stretching his collar nervously with his finger.

“Um… so what are your powers?” Cressida smiled.

“Our young ward here… is a sex demon…,” Marcus said.

“Ooooo!” Cressida grinned clapping her hands… “You want to fuck my ass…?”

“Um…?”

“Leave the poor boy alone….,” Marcus said

“You just want him up your ass…,” Cressida snapped.

“Look… I…,” Michael began.

“So how are you a sex demon?” Cressida asked “Are you like hung like a horse?”

“He is…,” Marcus said… “And his come makes you into his slave…”

“What?” Cressida gasped amused greatly.

“Anyone he comes in… becomes his slave…”

“So.. does it matter where you come?” she asked intrigued…

“What do you mean?” Michael asked.

“Like I mean if I sucked your dick and swallowed…?”

“It doesn’t matter…,” Marcus continued to answer for him.

“You should read the file…,” Marcus added.

“There’s a file?” Michael asked

“Sure… we… well how do you think we found you and brought you in?” Marcus asked “It’s all on record… even the fact you fuck your mom…”

“That… I?” Michael said… he thought to embarrassed but they didn’t care.

“You fuck your mom?” Cressida smiled intrigued…

“Um… yeah…” he said

“So you raped your mom and turned her into a sex slave…?”

“No… it… it didn’t happen like that”

“It didn’t?” Marcus asked “Now I am intrigued…”

“Well… you see…,” Michael said “I didn’t even know that I had this power…”

“Oh?” Marcus asked.

“And… well.. I used to masturbate a lot… and then one day I found my mom… she was um… like licking my tissues…”

“What?”

“Really?” Cressida laughed

“Yeah…,” Michael said “It seems that she smelled the come and it drew her to… well to taste it.. and then as she tasted it… it began to transform her into well…”

“Your little sex slave?” Cressida laughed

“Well… yes…” Michael said “Pretty soon she was asking me to suck my cock… and… well…that lead to…”

“A boy just has to look after his mommy,” Marcus said half teasingly…

“And then I began to fuck her… and… I can’t really stop… I have to do it as my balls…”

“You get blue balls, I suppose?” Cressida asked incredulously

“Well, yes… in my case… I do…” Michael said… “If I don’t come in someone at least once a day, they swell up and… it’s terribly painful…!”

“So did you….?” Cressida began “…enjoy fucking your mommy?”

“…I have to… you know…,” Michael tried to continue.

“So have you actually use your evil powers at all?” Cressida insisted on asking…

“What do you mean?”

“She means did you rape anyone and force them into being…your slave” Marcus began

“…your sex slave…,” Cressida drooled… it was clear she wanted to hear some tale of wonton evil, and debauchery.

“What do you mean?”

“Well…your mom, she kinda just fell into it…” Marcus said

“Well… yeah… actually…,” Michael said…

“Well… do tell…,” Marcus insisted.

“My history teacher… “

“What’s his name?” Marcus drooled…

“Miss Julie” Michael set him straight

“Oh, yeah?” Cressida asked “Did you fuck her up the ass?”

“Why’s everything about anal with you…?” Marcus teased… he knew why…

She just gave him a look “Like you should talk…”

Marcus loved cock…

“Well… no… I… well, yes… but that was later on…,” Michael said.

“We want to hear the juicy details…,” Marcus said as he finally sat down next to Cressida.

“Don’t spare any dirt…” Cressida said

“Calm down and let the boy speak…,”

“I love this shit…,” Cressida smiled.

“Well… yeah… I was getting the ‘blue balls’ and I was going to fuck Jan… Jan’s a girl I’ve known for years… but as it happened she skipped out of class early… so at the end.. as everyone piled out for lunch I got Julie, threw her on the ground and … well… I just raped her…”

“Just raped her?” Cressida asked.

“Yeah… I mean… what’s there to say?” Michael said “I forced myself into her… and she tried crying…”

“Because you’re so huge?” Cressida drooled. Marcus slapped her forearm to make her stop interrupting.

“Yeah, I have a big cock…. and she wasn’t a virgin… in fact she’d had three kids… but still she’d never been as stretched as when I was in her…”

“Oh, yeah?” Cressida smiled and cross and then uncrossed her legs.

“Yeah, so as soon as I came in her she… well… she changed… she became quiet… no… more than that… she became compliant…”

He paused and noticed another woman had entered.

Michael was fascinated by her… like Giselle had captivated him.

“Oh, that’s just Lily,” Cressida said.

“Come and join us, Lilith…,” Marcus said.

She waved that she was happy where she was.

“You were saying?” Marcus asked.

“Well… yeah… she simply became like… I guess something like a kitten… she wanted to please me…”

“That’s amazing…,” Marcus said… and then Michael realised that Marcus had his cock out and was stroking it.

“What the?”

“Don’t mind him…,” Cressida smiled “We’re all friends here…”

Michael looked over at Lilith and she had breast out and she was playing with her nipple…

He looked back at Cressida and saw she was twisted on her side and fingering her ass…

“What the fuck’s going on here?

“Oh, baby…,’ Marcus gasped “Suck my cock!”

“I…”

Michael wasn’t gay but he fell to his knees… “Yeah, baby” Marcus smiled as Michael’s mouth went over him…

He didn’t realise that Marcus was controlling him… making him suck him off…

And the two ladies… they were getting off just because they wanted too..

Lilith suddenly came over and grabbing Michael’s head pulled him away and she squatted onto Marcus’ cock….

Michael fell back on his ass… and then realised what he’d just been doing…

“What the fuck?”

Marcus was drooling as Lilith humped him…

“What’s going on here?” Michael gasped. He turned to Cressida who now had her whole wrist up inside her asshole…

“What?” Michael gasped.

“Come in me!” Lilith urged.

“Oh, yesssss!” Marcus gasped

As Marcus came Michael, watching from behind saw sparks of electricity and didn’t realise it but Lilith was feeding on Marcus’ life force…

She kept humping Marcus… Marcus who was gay… couldn’t help but fuck Lilith… the succubus was so powerful… Her pussy sucked on Marcus’ cock, drinking him in.

Michael got to his feet. He had a hard-on and he wanted to fuck Lilith too…

As he watched he didn’t even notice as Cressida moved around in front of him, and bending over, backed her buttocks up against him, taking him into her anus.

His focus was on Lilith, and how desirable she was…

And although he watched as Marcus’ whole face seemed to contract and sink… it didn’t register in his mind that Marcus’ life was draining out of him….

Michael only realised what was happening when his cock erupted into Cressida’s stinky star….

“What the fuck?” he gasped.

Lilith rose up off of Marcus who was now wheezing as his breathing was erratic…

She turned and looked as Michael empties into Cressida.

“Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Oh, baby!” Cressida was moaning as she took his come.

“I think that’s enough…,” Lilith said.

“No…, please… let me have some more,” Cressida cried.

“You will leave my brother alone!”

Cressida was genuinely afraid of Lilith, the most powerful demon there.. and so reluctantly her asshole released Michael.

He pulled his cock out, sticking of shit… Cressida grinned as she had left a lot on him…

“What’s that smell?” Michael gagged before he realised his cock was thickly brown…

“Come, brother…,” Lilith said “Come with me…,”

“I…?”

He still let himself be lead away…

He was taken for some while down the deep darkened underground corridors.

“This is my place…,” Lilith said as she opened up the door to her own personal quarters…

Michael was still so very confused.

Inside, against the wall were two large “X’s” like a saltire… made of wood. At each saltire was a naked man tied hands and foot to their respective devices.

“Don’t worry about them,” Lilith smiled “I keep them for a snack…”

“What’s going on here?” Michael said.

“Come.. we need to clean you up…”

She lead him to the bathroom…

“I… I’m so confused…”

“You… well… you’ve let just about everyone control your mind…”

“Let them?” he asked as she opened up the shower…

“Yes… let them!”

“But… I?”

“You and I are the same, brother…,” she said “We are both way more powerful then them…”

“I don’t understand?” he said as she helped him undress…

“We are both sex demons, brother…,” she said “You are an incubus, and I am a succubus…”

“An incubus?”

“Yes… that’s what we call you…,” she said as she pushed him into the shower.

“The only one here comparable in power is Giselle… but that’s another matter…” Lilith said as she turned on the water…

“Why…? Why did you call me brother?” he asked as she undressed

“You are my brother…,” she smiled. “We both have the same demon father…”

“I don’t…?”

“Shh…,” she said as she stepped into the shower with him.

“Let us fuck… then you’ll understand…”

“I…?

“When we join, you will know everything I know…,” she said as she lifted a leg and hooking it around him pushed down onto his cock… despite the fact it was filthily….

“Just put it in me…,” she whimpered “It doesn’t matter…”

He trusted her… but also he was super horny.

Even under the waters of the shower her musk was intoxicating.

“That’s it…,” she moaned as he pushed his cock into her…

“Oh, yes… do you feel it?” she gasped.

He felt a tingling at the tip of his cock… like she had a tongue inside her flicking at the eye of his cock…

But it was more than that.

“Do you feel it?” she asked again.

“Oh, God!” he gasped… and then he did…

They were connected…!

There was no other way to say it… suddenly he could see himself through her eyes. He could feel himself inside of her, as if it was his body being fucked.

“We’re connected” she said and he realised she was inside of him too, feeling the same things, but from his side.

They fucked… and they fucked… and they fucked.

He must have come in her five times…

She came and came and came each time.

And each time he came in her he felt it as if he was coming inside himself….it was a total orgasm to feel ‘all sides’ of the experience…

As they lay in bed together afterwards Michael had to process the thoughts he had received… Through joining with his sister he understood everything she did… he had all her memories.. and he guess she had all of his.

“We can’t keep secrets from each other,” she smiled as she made circles on his chest with her finger “It’s a part of being… ‘us’….” she said…

“I never…”

“You never realised?”

“No…”

“Yes… you see… you don’t have to wait till you come in them to control them… you always could.. you just … you know… never had anyone to guide you in how to project your power… your desire…”

“My desire…”

“Yes. Your sexual desire compels others, and makes them your little meat puppets…”

“Meat puppets” he repeated with a snort. He loved that term…

“I had our father to show me…,” Lilith said…”Whenever we fucked him imparted his knowledge to me…”

“We need you to practice…,” she said looking up at him.

“Practice?”

“Yes… you need to find someone and make them fuck you…make them ‘desire’ you…”

“Yes… I… I want to try that…”

“It’s the only way we can escape from here…”

“Escape?”

“Yes!” she said rolling over and leaning on him as she looked into his eyes “You are my brother… I love you… and… we… we need to work together to get out of the clutches of this fucking priest!”

“You know…,” he admitted frankly “I’d forgotten about him..”

“Yes… well… he’s not forgotten about you…,” she said “That fucking cock-sucker will use his prayers to further the church… and all that God-shit that they think about… fucking do-gooders! They make me want to puke…”

“How can we…?”

“Leave it to me…,” she said as she played with his cock “You do trust me?”

“Yes, of course!” he gasped… he had to… he’d been in her mind and knew there was no deception there. There couldn’t be… any time they were sexually joined they were totally open to the other one… exposed…

“But first I want to get back at Marcus!” he growled.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.. he… he made me suck his cock!”

“Cock tastes good…,”

“Yeah… well… just the fact he made me… he…”

“Yeah well… you’re much more powerful than he is…you should take him up the ass…,”

“What?”

“Well your come…”

“Yes.. but I can now control people without having to come in them first…, you said…”

“Yeah… but you should still rape him anyway!”

They laughed.

Yes, that sounded like a good idea.

Controlling Marcus was not evil enough.

Violating him was….

“And…,” he said “I want to fuck my mom again too…”

“Yes… we’ll both fuck her…”

“That would be nice…,” he said as she began licking his cock. Her tongue lolled out four inches long…

“Once we get out of here…,” she added.

End of Part One

The End