The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Seed

Part 3

Both Lucas and Rana found themselves in a room they were seldom ever inside. Rana’s lower lip quivered as her emotional roller-coaster continued. Lucas made love to her last night, but what she saw laid out before her was her mother, fucking all her children for years, in a not-so-good-way.

It was all there on file. She kept notes on what she’d done, like she was proud. Rana saw the partial silver lining-their mother was merely a dangerously powerful sociopath, not a psychopath.

Meredith had nearly sent Lucinda off to an asylum on the other side of the country. Apparently, it was the destination “vacation” place most folks who opposed her ended up in. In that, she saw an attempt at bad parenting. Instead of letting her children discover themselves, she inserted herself into their lives, interfering with romantic interests.

What surprised Rana was what happened on Lucas’s fifteenth birthday. Even before then, both Lucy and she began noticing their younger brother in a different, more romantic way. Of course, some of that was her brother’s demonic heritage, which by itself would and should have blown her mind. However, her own mother had been using a demonic gift over the last eighteen years to become Mistress of her domain. There were 6 terabytes’ worth of files in this house alone. A respectable network of what she called thralls existed to serve her will. These people had been enslaved with the Dialect, corrupted into loyal servants capable of expanding her power base. They were her lieutenants, twelve world-wide, each vassal responsible for their own staff, influential in their own right.

Four were stationed in North America, two in the United States. One in particular, Lucas eyeballed. A gorgeous looking woman of Asian descent, with breathtaking eyes and delicate features. Rana knew she appealed to Lucas. Hell, who wouldn’t she appeal to. Rana imagined her mother stoking this woman’s love and devotion to her. Her name was Kei Fiorentino, and her base of operations was the Keburo, a name for a yacht. She lived on a yacht! She also owned three other homes, but the yacht definitely caught their eyes.

On the one hand, Rana felt lucky. Her mother had become one of the most powerful people in the country, if not the world. She amassed a personal fortune and a power base that seemed impressive. Never mind her own mother had mind controlled her so thoroughly that she’d become submissive by nature. Never mind how many times she let herself become cowed, completely intimidated by her 5′11 imposing figure. Mother stood seven inches over her and that was without heels.

In her life, Rana never felt outright hatred toward anyone, until now. Looking at her mother, she wanted to hurt her, absolutely demolish her. Find what she loved and crush it in front of her eyes. Rinse, repeat for as many times as possible until she knew her mother was broken.

All this played out in her mind, but she realized Lucas had already done a better job of that. No longer possessing all that control, all that power and wealth. It was all Lucas now, and he just turned eighteen.

Rana wondered why they were dressed at all. Lucas wore a robe but had nothing on underneath. She wore panties and a sports tank that showed off her belly and a good portion of her new pride and joy, the womb tattoo.

Her mother wore a belly chain made of gold, with diamonds on it, another gold and diamond ankle chain and a thin necklace, stiletto heels and a seductive grin.

“What is she still doing here?” Rana asked.

“Trapped,” Lucas said. “Call it revenge if you think I’m being petty. I call it justice. She’s fully aware of what is going on, but unable to do anything about it. I’m not letting her show it because of how I feel for you, Rana.”

His hand caressed her cheek, and she fully leaned into it, feeling the caress of the brother she always fantasized about.

“My slave,” he whispered into her ear. “You are mine, Rana. Not because I made you, but because…”

He let her finish the sentence.

“… I love you,” she said, her voice redolent with emotion. “You are my one and only Master.”

“And you are my willing Fuck Toy,” He cooed, putting a hand on her shapely ass, giving it a healthy squeeze. Her hip rose into his palm reflexively, like a moth to a flame. Rana almost purred.

“As Master wills,” Meredith said, effectively breaking the romantic spell. “You know, Mother never could mind fuck either you or I into not being in love. Was it fate, or something else?”

Lucas smiled. “She couldn’t destroy our connection, despite how many times she tried.”

Rana moved away from her Master to round on the despicable creature that was her mother. Lucas watched, choosing to give Rana more freedom than perhaps he should, but he wanted to know where she stood with her own mother.

“You forgot, Mistress,” the blond bookworm said, her voice shaking with contempt. “You will address me as your Mistress as well.”

Rana saw her mother give her a familiar look; she had always figured it to be disappointment, but now she knew it was outright dismissal. Her mother saw her as too weak to command.

Suddenly, she heard herself use the Dialect!

“ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS!” Rana yelled, speaking a tongue no human dared speak. It made her throat hot. Her belly warmed up, making her realize the womb tattoo enabled her to speak the Dialect.

Mother was on her knees, tears streaming down her face.

“Mistress, Mistress, I’m sorry,” she said, sobbing. “I meant no offense, I…”

“… can make it up to me,” Rana said, strolling over until her crotch was inches over her mother’s face. Rana moved the gusset of her panties to the side, widening her stance enough.

Meredith took the obvious queue and immediately went to town on her daughter’s open gash, assaulting it with her tongue and fingers, doing her best to make up for her earlier impertinence.

Lucas was proud of his sister. She was older than he, but younger in a lot of ways. They had both stepped into something huge and from now on, he was going to need someone to keep him grounded. His sister, the future mother of his first child, would have a special place in his burgeoning empire.

“That’s it, Big Sis. Make Mom work for her meal. She’s our slave now,” he said.

Rana, eyes fluttering a bit because of her Mom’s desperate cunt-licking, eyed her brother, the future father of her child.

“She has to do what we say?”

From below her, Meredith looked up at her daughter, giving her a brief nod while not daring to take her hungry lips off the warm, frothy cunt. Her son’s dick milk was still inside, marinating overnight, forming a tasty soup that was chicken soup for her dark soul. She moaned feverishly around her daughter’s labia, slurping and kissing. Lines of drool fell off her chin onto her own breasts as her hand cupped her own tit on its way to finger her own needy pussy.

“Mom’s trapped somewhere between wanting to and having to. I’m not sure if the distinction is that important, given the circumstances,” Lucas said, watching mom go down on her daughter with sexual abandon. Since mother took his cherry and introduced him into this new dynamic, his cock was always at half-mast. He figured that was a combination of his demonic heritage and carnal relations with his relations.

Soon to be three. Rana was keeping track of Lucy, who was due to get in this afternoon. Lucas didn’t have a plan, but he knew his cock would be inside her before the end of the day.

“I’m not done with you yet, Mom,” Rana said, stepping back from getting a cunt-washing from Meredith. “you know how to munch box, are you sure you aren’t bisexual?”

Rana hauled her new plaything up by her chin, then pulling her over to the nearest wall. Lucas watched with split interest. He was looking at an incoming communique from Kei. At first he frowned, then he grinned. His birthday was going to be interesting, indeed.

Meredith was half in heaven, half in hell. Her daughter, usually so meek and mild, was dominating her on a level she never thought possible. It both frightened her and made her wet beyond belief. Her breasts were squished up against the wall, as the seven inches smaller Rana had both her hands behind her back with one hand, while the other plowed into her buttery crease.

“Ohhh, Rana, that feels so good!” She heard herself say. It was true.

“It’s Mistress to you, Mom,” Rana said, jamming a third finger into Meredith’s hotbox.

“Ah! Mistress, your fingers bring me pleasure,” Meredith said, her voice husky with lust.

“From now on, you never give me orders again, you hear, Mom?”

“Yes, Hon.. Mistress, I won’t give you any more orders.”

Rana had to stand on tiptoe, yanking Meredith’s beautifully long dark hair while bringing her mouth just centimeters from her ear.

“You just do whatever the fuck I tell you to do. You’re my toy slut. Tell me you’re my toy slut, Mommy.”

When Meredith felt her daughter bite her earlobe, she came all over the three fingers inside her gooey snatch.

“I’m your Toy Slut, Mistress,” she said, sobbing with lust.

Rana took her fingers out of her Mom’s now sodden cunt and turned her around, so they were facing each other. Still in her stilettos, she was over six feet, while Rana stood at around 5′4. However, the shorter woman had the upper hand. The dynamic had just changed, forever.

“Worship your Mistress, Toy Slut.”

Meredith passionately embraced her youngest daughter, now her Forever Mistress, kissing her forehead, cheeks, nose, and those full, pouty lips that felt divine on her own. Their tongues danced and dueled, and her hands found her daughter’s petite bottom. One hand dove for her daughter’s cunt while the other continued fondling her Mistress’s nubile flesh.

Rana swooned under her mother’s passion. She was now the one pulling her strings, and Lucas helped make that happen. She would spend the rest of her life thanking him for that, in a myriad of dirty, sexy ways.

Lucas watched two thirds of his family engage in an erotic display of incestual delights, but he would need to break it up before it could go any further. There were things to be done.

“Rana, Toy Slut, we have to put our new dynamic away for a bit,” he said with some reluctance.

Rana pulled away from a disappointed by obedient Meredith, who stood up straight, locking both hands behind her back in a very BDSM pose that neither Lucas nor Rana had told her to do. It was a small but significant maneuver that both siblings got turned on by.

“Rana, I need to get Mother ready for a meeting in an hour and a half with Kei. She’ll be sending a smaller boat to our dock to pick us up.”

Rana turned to Lucas quizzically. Lucas stood at her desk, robe unloosed, his majestic cock dangling on display. He had been obviously liking the show.

“It was mother’s intention to spend today on the yacht until midnight, then come back and take my virginity. She was going to do to me what I’m doing to her.”

Rana’s heart went out to her brother. She maneuvered her gusset back over her wet, spit-slicked ladygarden.

“Is there time for me to give you a blowjob?” she asked.

Lucas grinned. “There’s always time for blowjobs.”

Later, a sleek speedboat came to dock. Lucas went commando, with a pair of deck pants and tank top under an unbuttoned white short-sleeved shirt. Shades finished the ensemble for him. Meredith wore a large white summer hat, shades, a white top that showed off her ample cleavage, and a gold-colored short skirt with black thong undies and a fresh pair of high heels that put her over six feet. She cut a sexily imposing figure in the noon sun. Lucas wanted to let the sun bronze him a bit, choosing to opt for no head protection.

Rana watched them go, her heart in her throat. She hated watching the future father of her children leave. Someone needed to be here for Lucinda, to fill her in on what was going on. Rana knew Lucas wanted Lucinda to join them in carnal union. She had never thought of her older sister in that way before. She was always envious of her independence. As soon as she was legally able, she left, trying to get as far from Mother as possible. So many things made sense now; Mom never stopped monitoring her daughter, making sure she was safe but also dominating her life from afar.

The Cult was the worst thing ever. Lucy had taken up with a sex cult that was into all kinds of shit. From what it looked like, they were involved in one leg of an enormous human trafficking ring that not only went country but world-wide. Meredith used her influence to take out the cult in short order.

Rana wanted to bust the trafficking ring, but it looked like it was already being done from a place called Cantella Forks. Agent Belinda Coulters from the FBI was on the case, and it looked like it was only a matter of time before they found the other leg of it. Rana thought Belinda was a total babe.

Lucy’s blend of fearlessness & beauty had gotten her into all kinds of mischief. Rana already knew that, but what she hadn’t known until now was how much influence Mom exerted to make sure Lucy stayed out of trouble.

It became apparent that mom wasn’t overzealous in her protection because she loved her kids. It was from a place where she was powerful, and her children represented weakness. Both good guys and bad guys, it seemed. Lucy was in relationships with some good guys that mom influenced to walk away because she didn’t want anyone having any influence over her children other than her. Why had she done that?

Rana hadn’t looked at herself yet, but when she did, she found Naryn. She grinned, then grimaced when she read Naryn had taken an interest in her, then grimaced when she knew her mother was moving to fix that. Thank god she hadn’t.

Deciding to call the sexy athlete, Rana was pleased when she picked up on the first ring.

“Rana?”

“Hi, Naryn, how’s it going?”

Suddenly, Rana realized she did not know what the hell she was going to say.

“Pretty good,” Naryn said. “Volleyball practice. I’m hanging out on the beach. You’re not on campus. Where are you?”

“I’m home. Brother’s birthday party.”

“Oh?” Naryn asked. “Having fun, I hope?”

“Hell yeah,” Rana said, remembering sucking her brother’s cock. “I know it’s short notice, but you should drop by. If not today, maybe this weekend.”

“I might do that,” Naryn said. Rana could tell her new romantic interest was smiling on the other end of the line.

“Nice! You can meet my family and if you behave, I might even show you my room,” she said. The last part slipped out, but it was what she wanted to do. Well, that, and see what Naryn wanted to do to her.

“Rana, so bold and beautiful,” Naryn said, pleasant surprise in her tone, “now I have to visit. Send me your address so I know where to go.”

“Sure thing, Naryn. I’m sending you the address now.”

“Cool. And Rana?”

“Yes?”

“Do you own a short floral dress?”

“I do.”

“I want you to wear that when I text you I’m showing up.”

“Okay,” Rana heard herself say, her voice cracking somewhat. Naryn’s voice was so commanding; it sent a thrill through the blond bookworm. “Should I wear underwear?”

There was silence for a few seconds. Rana pictured the toned, athletic goddess attempting to regain her composure after such a brazen, flirtatious question.

“Pink panties,” Naryn said. Rana was right; her voice was lower, sexier.

“Okay, Naryn. See you soon!”

“Bye, Rana.”

Rana shivered as she hung up the phone. She needed to masturbate and went to her Mom’s room to find her collection of sex toys.

Lucas loved the ocean. Vast, mysterious depths, wide open water wherever you looked. Most of all was the sailing.

A few words of the Dialect put the man piloting the boat under his sway. He got a military vibe from him and learned the man worked for a private security firm that Mom owned. It was only a few minutes drive from the dock.

The yacht was 60 meters long, a sleek number with a futuristic design. It rode lower than most yachts of similar size. It was custom-built and even had a helipad. It was almost as impressive as the woman who came to meet them.

Kei Fiorentino was the most beautiful woman Lucas had seen. She wore a belted, midi round neck blue dress that flowed when she walked. She stood at 5′6, a few inches shorter than Lucas’s 5′8 height. The yacht had enough shade, so she didn’t need to wear a hat to conceal her beautiful long hair. Judging from the bun she’d put it up in, Lucas guessed her hair went down at least to her ass, perhaps farther. An Egyptian-looking anklet adorned her right leg.

“Meredith, thank you so much for your visit,” the woman said, her voice jovial. She had a professional air about her. “Thanks for letting us know you were bringing your son so we could prepare for him as well.”

Lucas knew his mother was waiting for him to speak.

“KEI, MEREDITH’S AUTHORITY IS NOW MINE. YOU WILL DO AS I COMMAND, WITHOUT QUESTION.”

He watched as the Dialect did its work.

Her demeanor changed to one that was still professional, but instead of jovial, she was alluring. Her hip cocked to one side as she addressed him.

“Lucas, thanks for coming. We have a lot to talk about. Has Meredith brought you up to speed on all the operations?”

“No, she hasn’t. She has told me how beautiful she thinks you are and I have to say, I agree.”

Kei’s beguiling forest green eyes were her second-best feature. When she turned around to walk them into the yacht, Lucas knew her entire lower body was incredible. She had the legs of a dancer and the ass of a porn star. Her 34B breasts were conical. Lucas guessed her nipples were east-west instead of straight on.

“Thank you for the compliments. Here I thought Meredith hired me for my professional qualifications.”

“That I did,” Meredith answered. “You can speak six different languages and multitask in a demanding, highly stressful business environment.”

Kei smirked, looking back at them both. Her lips were thin, but sensual.

“We’ve had to take measures to avoid the FBI on account of recent developments, but that’s behind us now. We need to speak of other matters.”

The trio walked into a spacious room with food prepared and a wide amount of space. More security experts were on the ship. Lucas eyed one in particular who looked like the security head.

“Kei, I’d like to speak to head of security on the ship,” he said.

Without hesitation, the exotic beauty gazed over at the very man Lucas had pegged.

“Mr. Weston, could you come over, please?” Kei asked.

Lucas used the Dialect on him. He did little else; he wanted to make sure everyone onboard knew who called the shots.

Meredith got hornier by the second. With each display of power, her pussy twitched, and she got little shivers of desire. The second she saw her son’s massive cock, Kei began eye fucking him. It didn’t help Meredith’s already aroused body, as she became even more heated. She had avoided romantically entangling herself with the alluring woman, but it appeared those days were coming to an abrupt end.

“We should talk about Cantella Forks,” Kei said. “I know you said it was off limits, but I was curious why. There’s some interesting things that—“

“—Needn’t concern us,” Meredith interrupted.

Normally Lucas would be interested in why his mother was keen on avoiding things in a bumfuck town like Cantella Forks, but he was too keen on Kei to care.

“Ladies, let’s not talk about operations for now. That can wait. Kei, do you have any romantic interests?”

She moved her head to the side, blushing somewhat.

“I have plenty of romantic interests, Lucas. If you’re asking if I’m seeing anyone, the right thing to say would be not yet.”

Lucas picked up on what Kei put down.

“How do you feel romantically about my mother?”

Kei signaled the security chief, who gave the trio privacy.

“I think she’s incredibly sexy,” she said, taking the time from eye fucking Lucas to eye fucking Meredith.

“I would very much like to be romantic with both your mother and you, if I may be so forward, Lucas.”

He smiled. “I approve. And I agree. I’d like to take you from behind while you eat my mother out.”

Lucas saw her arms break out in goosebumps.

“Let’s adjourn to my quarters.”

“No. We’ll do it here and now first, then go to your quarters and do it again.”

Both Lucas and Kei heard Meredith moan.

He stood, taking off his shoes. “Mother, unzip me. Kei, I want you to get naked for me, but make it a strip tease while my mother shows off her cock-sucking skills.”

In an instant, Meredith was on her shaky knees, unzipping her Master. Her pussy ached with need, and she knew she would cum easily once her lips were around her son’s juicy manhood.

“That’s it, you fucking slut,” Lucas cooed when he felt his mom’s hot mouth around his hard cock. In front of him, he watched the erotic show as Kei took off her panties first, then went into a handstand in front of him, letting the dress fall, revealing her bald and beautiful pussy. It also glistened a bit with wetness.

“Like what you see?”

“I do, Kei. I also love the acrobatics.”

“I thought you might approve, sir,” she said. She moved back to her feet and began shimmying her dress off that incredible body.

“Mom, I can’t believe you never had sex with Kei before. Are you fucking blind?” Lucas asked, incredulous.

She took him out of her mouth to respond. “I’m not a lesbian.”

“I’m not either,” Kei said, unbuttoning her dress while swaying her body from side to side. What skills she lacked as a stripper she made up for with natural agility. “But your mother is a special case.”

“She is indeed,” Lucas said, looking down at her impressive handiwork. “I’m interested to see if your cock-sucking skills are as good as hers.”

“A mother sucking her son’s cock? I don’t think I’d stand a chance,” Kei said, spinning around, showing her backside while letting the dress fall off, pooling at her feet. A black bra, bracelet, necklace, earrings, and the anklet remained. “I’ll do my absolute best.”

Kei swayed over to Lucas and Meredith, allowing him to unsnap the back of her bra.

“Would you like my hair up or down, sir?” she asked.

“Keep it up until I say otherwise,” Lucas said. “Mother, I want to see you take off Kei’s bra.”

Meredith took her son out of her mouth with a sloppy pop.

“Okay, Master.”

Lucas lounged on the circular sectional while watching the pair of “non-lesbians” undress each other. If either woman even for an instant shied away from the charms of the other, he was ready to use the Dialect to make things more interesting.

Meredith unsnapped Kei’s black lace silk bra.

“I want to see you kiss,” Lucas said.

Kei pulled Meredith in, enveloping the taller woman’s lips with her own. Her hand was on the back of the taller woman’s neck; both their eyes were closed as they moaned into each other’s mouth. Meredith’s lips became smeared with the red lipstick Kei wore. Without having to be commanded, the exotic beauty began removing Meredith’s dress.

Lucas watched as both women made out. Kei was into it far more than Mom was. It was clear he would have to order her to do anything further with Kei, which was like a crime, considering how attractive she was.

“Kei, come over here and do that handstand again for me,” Lucas said.

When she did it again, Lucas crouched down do his cock was near her mouth.

“Try to stay like that as long as possible,” Lucas said, offering his cock to the sexy woman.

He loved the feel of her lips and her wet mouth. While she busied herself with his hard ten-inch monster, he steadied her with both hands on her ass while he began licking her bald snatch. His mother had a hand in her own pussy, but that would not work for Lucas.

“Slave, get over here and help me lick Kei’s cunt like the naughty Toy Slut you are.”

Meredith’s legs shook as she sauntered over, gracefully kneeling down on the other side of Kei’s incredible body to savor her cunt along with her son. The pair eagerly ate the sexy woman’s twat, kissing periodically, sampling the amazing cunt juice leaking from her excited sex. When Kei came, it was a squirt that sprayed each of their faces; a sharp, musky ejaculate.

Lucas moved the trio over to the leather sectional, fulfilling his earlier statement by taking the exotic beauty doggy style while she eagerly ate her former boss out, bringing Meredith to orgasm before Kei experienced her second one as Lucas’s monster cock hollowed her out. Her buttery insides felt incredibly tight and velvety.

Lucas pulled out, stroking himself for a couple of seconds while his women presented their lovely faces. He then gave both of them a hot cum bath. Kei went from lust-addled, amazed, and finally awed when his money shots finally dribbled to a stop. Both women’s faces were covered in his seed.

“My god sir, you came a lot,” she said, licking cum off her lips.

“Sure thing, Kei. Clean each other off.”

Lucas watched as his Mom and Kei licked cum off their faces for the next few moments. It was sloppy, erotic, and most of all, fun to see the pair of women reduced to whores.

He wondered how his sister was doing.

To be Continued.