The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Hotel

Synopsis: Demon siblings run a hotel

Col opened the door quietly. His nose was hit by the muskiness of the recent love-making.

He smiled.

He drew the door over and looked at them as they lay asleep in the dark

Newlyweds Mark and Maria.

Col’s cock loomed up menacingly as he slithered silently across the carpet.

He pulled the sheet back from Maria. He could smell sperm on her, and a faint wisp of blood from between her legs. She’d been deflowered.

Good, he thought. He hated purity.

His cock was long, and thick… like an arm. His cock-head was a bulbous purple bulge.

He inhaled Maria’s smells and his inhuman eyes watched the patterns of heat rise off of her… he sensed she was in deep sleep.

He took her ankles and drew her legs apart. Her panties were slight soiled and he cut these open with a fingernail claw.

He smiled when he saw her pussy, she’d been recently shaven. He loved pussy. Everything about it, it’s feel, taste, and just the sight of it. Her labia were uneven and one protruded more than the other. Wrinkly like the lips of a vertical mouth. Some might think her pussy ugly. Col did not.

He climbed onto the bed, over her and put his cock head right up against her vagina.

He drew one of his large paws down over her mouth and then pushed up into her.

There was a click of her hip breaking as her legs were suddenly splayed apart. Her eyes opened wide. Her mouth muffled a scream as he forced himself inside her

It was like she was taking a baby through her, only in reverse. His cock head was large

She cried; muffled. Pain

Horror

He pushed up into her, hitting her cervix. Her stomach had a bulge from the cock pressing up against it from within

His amber eyes glowed

She gasped

He began to ride her

She was in pain still, but she would not cry out again

Her eyes widened, taking his in. She obeyed his unspoken voice “Still!”

He grabbed her under her knees and lifted her legs up to get better access to her.

She turned her head to her husband who lay there still.

She turned back to her assailant and her mouth made motions, but no words came out. If they had her spoken words would have been foul to the ears as she mouthed her submission to him. She had said “Fuck my cunt Fuck my tight cunt. I am yours”

Her hands clasped his broad forearms and her nails ran into his flesh.

He rode her harder and faster and her tongue flicked out obscenely to meet his.

His tongue drove into her mouth and down her throat.

He rode her harder and harder and then…. he came.

Her back arched up, her hips rose up to meet his thrusts as her whole body trembled—spasms of orgasm tore through her.

He emptied his giant ball-load into her, so much her stomach bulged even more, as if she were pregnant.

And his sperm shot up into her cervix. The small embryo there, formed only that night was swamped in demon DNA.

It was poisoned…, absorbing much

Col smiled, he knew that the child born from her would in effect now be his.

He pulled slowly out of her. She tore even as he did.

As his cock came from her a torrent of sperm ran out her open snatch. It stained the bed.

She tried to rise up to embrace him. She couldn’t. She was so weakened. But her silent mouth continued to speak foulness

He smiled

And then he moved over Mark.

Mark’s undies were cut open and his hairy ass was exposed. Col’s cock was still hard and he pushed this now between Mark’s ass cheeks.

Mark stirred as he felt the weight of the demon press down on him.

“Ooof” he gasped. Then he felt the tearing at his anus as a massive hard lump of cock flesh pushed up into him

He screamed in pain. He turned to his new wife. She was on her side, watching, masturbating the disaster that was her stretched vaginal lips. Her cunt looked like a road accident, and leaking white fluid.

Her clit was raw, but she strummed it as her husband pleaded with her for help

She smiled contented; his wails of painful agony were ignored.

And, despite himself, as a massive pipe of skin pushed up inside him, his cock went rock hard….pressing against the mattress

Col raped Mark

When Col came, Mark did too. A huge amount of sperm pushed into Mark’s innards, whilst he emptied out a trickle onto the sheets

* * *

Lilith was annoyed in not finding her brother-lover. The succubus sniffed the air and went out side and across the car-park, following the scent.

She got to room 2A and saw that the door was unlocked. She opened it and knew at once from the wave of smells that her brother was inside.

Col sat on the edge of the bed. On their knees Mark and Maria knelt, both of them lapping at his cock. Mark’s tongue ran around the large eye of Col’s cock. Maria’s tongue ran up the deep vein on the underside of Col’s cock. And, Maria also fondled the huge balls that hung hairily between his legs.

“There you are…” she said angrily

“Here I am”

Lilith could see Mark’s anus was still open as if held in a yawn by a speculum. And Maria’s vagina was a disgrace of skin in every direction.

Both of them dripped semen onto the carpet.

“You didn’t invite me…” Lilith said angrily

“This bitch… she’d just conceived” Col said in his defence… “And now she carries my seed”

“Like you need another half-human child” Lilith said

“You’ll have to excuse my sister” Col snorted

“Don’t talk down to me in front of the food” she snapped

“Face it you’re a dumb cunt”

“Why you!” she said as she leapt at him

They tussled

They scratched and bit

And then they fucked.

Lilith gasped with joy as her brother’s monstrous cock entered her. She stretched accommodatingly; already wet and warm.

Mark and Maria watched and salivated as the demon masters ground into each other.

Last Week

Melanie rode a bus—a long distance coach. It gave her time to contemplate her life, as short as it was to that time.

Melanie had always liked boys. She didn’t know why she was so slutty. “I love cock” she confessed to her friend Angela. “I love it inside me. I love riding it. I love sucking it. I love it…”

Angela was shocked.

Catholic school girls weren’t supposed to talk like that.

Melanie couldn’t understand it herself. Why was she so addicted? She loved come too.

She’d had guys in her mouth, her ass, and her pussy.

She’d had one guy, two guys at once, three guys… and four. But with the latter they just stood around her and came on her face and tits.

And she’d hungrily eaten it all.

She’d lost her virginity young. Too young. Her mom found out and grounded her.

Her mom had exploded with rage. Her mom was very religious… but to her shame her first marriage had imploded.

Melanie never saw her dad.

Instead Steve entered their lives

Steve would upright, and good to her mom… and Melanie thought about his cock.

She wasn’t able to go anywhere but school, and home and she missed having sex. She almost felt sick without it.

Steve didn’t appreciate her desires. She was subtle at first… allowing her breast to brush against his arm. Giving him a flash of her eyes. A glimpse down her top—and she didn’t wear a bra.

She cut her skirts shorter. She made sure to bend over so he could see her ass—her camel toe as well.

But he was a good man.

She’s lie in bed masturbating… her clit engorged—unusually large. She thought of him inside her, filling her pussy with his sperm… it was too much not to have him.

Angela came to see her… an allowance on her mom’s part. And Melanie… if she seemed upset and frustrated Angela soon found out why.

Angela squirmed uncomfortably at hearting Melanie’s dark confessions.

“I… I think I better go” Angela said

“No. Stay!” Melanie said

Angela froze to the spot. “What’s happening?” she gasped as her feet refused to move… it was as if they were stuck in concrete

Melanie was surprised too.

“What…? Why can’t I move…?”

“Be quiet” Melanie said

“What?” Angela gasped

Instinctively Melanie moved to make eye contact

“What are you do…?” Angela began as she then looked into Melanie’s eyes. They seemed to glow

“Shut your mouth” Melanie said

Angela’s mouth shut firmly.

“Mm-nnn-nnn” she groaned, unable to open her mouth. She grabbed at her own jaw as if to pry it open, and she couldn’t.

She let a little pee as she was so afraid

Melanie pulled off her panties. Angela gazed at the clit that stuck out from Melanie’s dark curls. It was like a small penis.

“Take off your clothes” Melanie said

Her eyes burned into Angela’s. Angela obeyed. Against her own desire her hands almost tore her clots from her body

Melanie removed the last of her own clothes

“Go lie on the bed” she said

Angela did and Melanie moved onto her

She pushed her clit into Angela.

It burned. It was hot.

It felt different to when she’d been fucked, but it was nice

She ground herself against Angela

And she came.

Angela left the house shivering, crying. She’d been raped. Raped by her friend.

And Melanie watched from her window, smiling. Angela turned to see her there, and despite what had just happened, she waved. As a senior she was meant to be a responsible adult, but she acted like she was infatuated.

Melanie waved too. Angela didn’t understand it. She was revulsed by her friend, but also drawn to her at the same time.

Angela wanted to run and call the police but Melanie had told her not to. And Angela had to obey. She turned and ran, crying. She had a small limp, her pussy was sore. Melanie’s whole hand had been inside her… and it hurt.

Melanie laughed and then… she heard Steve

She lead him back to her room. He wanted to resist, but like Angela he could not.

It was even better. Having him inside her. She mounted him and gasped as she slid down onto his cock.

When her mom found them fucking it was the last straw. Maria kicked her out. Melanie found that in her rage, she couldn’t control Maria’s mind. She ordered her mom to stop. To accept. But Maria’s adrenalin was up and in that state she was an uncontrollable rage monster.

She threw bags of Melanie’s stuff out the window.

And so, Melanie found herself on an interstate bus. On the bus she’d sucked off a guy and let a woman finger her. It was amazing to have this power over people.

She didn’t know why she went on a bus at all.. but as the couple attended to her itidildn’t matter.

Now, an hour later Melanie thought again about the swift changes to her life.

“All stop” the driver said, breaking her out of her thoughts.

Melanie looked out the window. They were in the car park of a gas station. The place had a diner to one side. As Melanie got out she noticed a motel across the road.

Something about it was familiar… though she’d never been there before.

She found herself wandering over the street. A car beeped its horn, swerving to avoid hitting her. She was drawn to the hotel

She went into the office. It had a small desk and she could see it lead out behind it to an apartment—probably the home of the owners.

She smelled it… the musk. And she lifted the counter and slid under it and went into the apartment.

She heard grunting.

Her clit pushed quickly out of her, it was like getting a hard-on.

The smell was dank, but delicious. She knew what it was

She found them there, a large man and woman fucking hard on the bed. Near-by two girls sat on a couch. They watched in terror… but seemed unable to move

Melanie caught there eyes

“Help us” pleaded one of the girls

On that the couple on the bed stopped and looked at her.

Lilith pulled herself up off of her brother’s cock

She sniffed the air

Melanie was not afraid. She was wet however looking at the large cock. It actually made her salivate.

She had to wipe spittle from the side of her mouth

Lilith approached her and continued to sniff

Melanie looked at her and the cock. “Can I have some of that?” she blurted

Lilith grinned and stepped aside

Melanie pulled down her shorts…she wore no panties

She got up on the bed and straddled the large cock

“Fuck…” she gasped as she pushed herself down onto it.

Lilith got up onto her brother’s face, but looking towards Melanie

She noticed Melanie’s prominent clit and it became the focus of her attention. She fingered it

“Oh, yessss” Melanie cried, and came.

“Welcome home” Lilith said as she leaned forward and sucked on Melanie’s breast

Melanie was surprised that she lactated.

“Welcome home” Col said, his mouth muffled under his sister’s crotch.

Melanie instinctively knew this was where she was meant to be.

The End