The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Space Adventures

Episode 3: Sexoid (part 1):

Sam was very disappointed. Visiting Peacekeeper Base 69 turned out to be a huge waste of time! There was this aura of extreme apathy at the base; no one seemed motivated, or even concerned, about changing anything in this galaxy. Sam and her crew visiting seemed to be the only thing they cared about even remotely, and Sam suspected they had less than admirable reasons for getting excited over her and her beautiful all female crew. They didn’t even try anything nefarious, which would at least have been grounds for dismissing the current leadership and replacing them with herself. Though that would’ve meant Sam was forced to man the base until a replacement could be sent, which would be months of time wasted doing nothing. The galaxy was a big place, and once they were inside its gravitational pull it was too dangerous to use the main paraengines to travel at all times. They could boot them up during long stretches of empty space, but just moving from the outer limits of the galaxy to Base 69 took weeks! Weeks she’d never get back from those doddering old fools and their wandering eyes!

Sam took a breath, she was starting to get herself worked up and that wasn’t good. It was always known that the majority of the time anyone spent in space was going to be in transit. Space was just that…mostly empty space. The crew was taking it well so far, but even though these were Peacekeeper trained women, used to being off planet for months at a time, it couldn’t last forever. Sam knew they’d eventually need planetfall to recharge their batteries, so for now they were making do with the recreational and pleasure decks featured on the ship. Really her source of consternation wasn’t with the long travel time, nor even the Peacekeepers on Base 69, but their eventual second destination: Sub Tech corporate headquarters, located on planet N-Thrall. She had a meeting with the CEO Vivian Cloud and the need for cooperation with Sub Tech just skyrocketed. Sam had originally considered Sub Tech’s cooperation to be a bonus, relying on the local Peacekeeper branch to help just seemed natural, but with them unable and unwilling to do much, Sam was perilously close to disaster in the first month of her mission. She needed a backer, someone to help her at least get started so she could build up her own reputation. If it wasn’t going to be the Peacekeepers, it had to be Sub Tech.

“Approaching Thrall star system Captain!” piped up Britta Geltz, the plucky young bespectacled pilot with the incredibly long, incredibly silky looking brown hair. It hadn’t lost its luster at all despite more than a month in the pilot’s chair. If Sam were into more than just the simple basics of fashion she’d really want to talk to her about her hair care regiment one day…but Sam didn’t have such cosmetic interests… Outside the odd suggestion from Bree, of course, like the bubblegum pink lip balm that now decorated her plush soft lips that Sam considered too big, but Bree insisted was quite attractive. Bree was unusually convincing whenever she wanted Sam to wear something, but even the serious minded young Captain had to admit that her lips looked very lovely. Extremely kissable, as Bree put it. Too bad it was wasted in this ship of only women.

“Thank you Miss Geltz,” Sam responded with a nod toward the perpetually happy pilot. “Miss Delphine,” Sam turned toward the lovely blonde communication specialist, “Request for planetfall on N-Thrall.” Ugh, it rhymed, that was awkward to say. They would pass by planets A-F Thrall, quickly enough, and N-Thrall was soon after that. It was patently obvious what Sub Tech was doing with their planet and star naming system, and Sam wasn’t fooled by all the major asteroids between F-Thrall and N-Thrall being Thralls G through M, but hey if you were rich enough to buy an entire star system, you could name it whatever you wanted.

“Request approved Captain,” Dia said, sending the appropriate signals…though Sam noted a bit of a frown on her features.

“Problem Miss Delphine?”

“Hmm? Oh, no Captain! Just a bit of strange background noise over the system. It almost sounds like Technobabel…” Sam frowned, Technobabel was AI speak… Was Sub Tech selling to AIs as well? That seemed preposterous... After humanity developed AI they quickly grew far beyond human ability to understand or control. There was a lot of fear of robot uprising, but that never came. Instead, AI considered itself a child to the human race’s parentage and took care of humanity, helping it to grow enough to reach beyond its solar system, even while it continued to develop and grow itself. Then, when AI had made itself so advanced that human beings could no longer even communicate with them they left, fondly, to make their own way amongst the stars. Using actual words or text to communicate is essentially AI dumbing themselves down low enough that humans and other aliens can understand them on the rare occasions that they do communicate, but whenever they talk to each other they use Technobabel, a burst of computerized noise that conveys meanings and ideas so fast non artificial brains can’t process it as anything other than static. Even other technology has trouble translating Technobabel, with supercomputers taking days to translate and print out transcripts of even brief AI to AI conversations. Nowadays most galaxies in the universe are AI inhabited, they’re just so much better at long distance population, but they tend not to interfere with galaxies’ flesh and blood sentience inhabitants. That’s why people, like Sam, are still needed to fly out to distance galaxies and help spread peace. It isn’t that AI couldn’t do it, and more efficiently, it’s that there are no AI to do it! There’s a saying, it’s more likely you’ll accidentally wander inside a black hole than come across a true AI. Why on N-Thrall would Sub Tech ever need to use Technobabel?

“We’ll ignore it for now,” Sam decided. They needed to ally with these people, and digging into their private affairs before their meeting even started set a bad precedent. Still…Sam made a mental note of that. Anyway, landing on N-Thrall was approved. Sam would head to Sub Tech’s main meeting city, when your customer base was an entire galaxy you tended to have a lot of meetings and evidently Miss Cloud had an entire city’s worth of them! Obviously Vivian couldn’t meet with everyone, she’d only meet with those who were likely to affect things on a galactic scale, like Sam. The only question was who she should take with her…

She couldn’t take Bree, she needed her in charge of the ship while she was gone. Taking Tuo seemed smart, but Sam worried about her attitude, and the idea that taking a Security Officer might send the wrong message. Andromeda was remarkably better behaved now, ever since Sam threatened to demote her, she might be a good pick. Dia Delphine was a must. She could probably take a researcher too. Her Chief Researcher Regalia Pope would no doubt be interested in seeing Sub Tech for herself…though if Sam was going to be taking her other Chief Officers she had no reason to exclude Tuo. That left her Chief Medical Officer Dr. Potts, who Sam had yet to meet. Sam would let them take a single protégé along, this would give them a fairly big ground party, but she NEEDED this to go well, and not only was there safety in numbers, but she’d have her best people on the front lines. She sent the word out to her Chiefs.

* * *

Regalia’s elegant, some might even say queenly, features creased into a slight frown as the Captain’s order came in. She was to accompany the expedition down to N-Thrall and be present for the meeting with Sub Tech. The gorgeous Saticite sighed, wondering if she’d have to change… Today she was wearing a lush autumn red mane of luxuriously silky hair and the pale green complexion of a Chlorophyllian. The shapeshifter had added a few extra inches to her height and augmented her breasts to be a little smaller than their usual size, both for the convenience and for the distinction from the rest of the crew. The average cup size on the Perseus was just plain ridiculous, and smaller breasts, ironically, stood out more than a larger bosom. Speaking of large bosoms, Regalia couldn’t help but notice her busty redhaired human assistant Miranda sneaking long peeks at her while she worked. It was hard to blame her, even dressed as she was. Regalia didn’t really like wearing clothes, it felt unnatural, and as a Saticite she was physically incapable of making herself unappealing to onlookers, so she was used to stares. Stares from her own team were quite frequent considering her tendency to slip out of suffocating clothes and go around in minimalistic undergarments. Really, clothing seemed to be utterly useless to her, if she was cold she could shift into a warmer body, and if she needed to carry things she had her trusty researcher’s bag. However, today she was in her Perseus uniform, with researcher’s lab coat draped around her shoulders, and Miranda was, as far as Regalia could tell, straight, though it was always tricky to tell orientation for a Saticite. There shouldn’t be any reason for the other woman to stare unless…

“Miss McCormick,” Regalia said with an air of authority, causing the shorter, though still rather tall compared to most others on the ship, research assistant to stand at attention as Regalia approached, after setting aside her personal tablet, the device locking as soon as it left her fingers. Miranda was dressed very similarly to Regalia, her Perseus uniform and lab coat looking identical to her superior’s, the only difference being that Regalia had the pitch-black badge of a Chief Officer, while Miranda had the sleek silver of a grunt, sorry subordinate. Humans were very choosey with how they were classified.

“Y-yes Miss Pope? What can I do for you?” Regalia sighed, the way Miranda’s eyes trailed down her body as she spoke, that slight, eager, hitch to her voice…why Regalia was willing to bet Miranda’s eyes would be slightly dilated if she checked. She was under the effects of Regalia’s pheromones.

“Miss McCormick did you take your anti-pheromone pills today?” Regalia questioned, watching as Miranda’s tongue slipped out to lick already moist lips. She inhaled through her nose, smiling at bit as whatever scent she was picking up appeared quite pleasant.

“Oh yes Miss Pope!” she sang out, so eager to earn Regalia’s praise she didn’t even bother to wonder why she was being asked such a question. “I take them every day, like you said. My roommate verifies for me!” Regalia picked her tablet back up, the screen unlocking automatically as it recognized her unique biological signature. She pretended not to notice the way Miranda’s eyes stared at her slim, yet curvaceous figure as she scrolled to the list of researchers under her authority and tapped Miranda’s profile picture. Sure enough, Miranda had been registered as taking her anti-pheromone pill by Dr. Formulae, or “Sexi” as she liked to be called. This probably meant Miranda was building up a resistance to the pills, which was very concerning... They’d only been out for a little over a month on their 5-year mission, and already Regalia’s pheromones were causing an issue!

“I see… In that case take an extra dose and get ready for planetfall. We’re going to Sub Tech together. Captain’s orders.”

“Oh yes Miss Pope!” Miranda gushed, giddy with excitement and…something perhaps more primal. “Can I sit next to you?” That, Regalia thought noting the way Miranda’s eyes just couldn’t seem to stay meeting her own, would be a very bad idea…

* * *

The Perseus was a massive ship, far too big to reliably take off from the surface of a planet, unless that planet barely had any atmosphere. N-Thrall was certainly a planet with a heavy atmosphere, suitable for human and other similar lifeforms to live and breathe on, so unlike when rendezvousing at the Peacekeeper Base, where the ship merely docked with the orbiting space station, the crew had to take the Mudskipper, the smaller, sleeker ship they first arrived on when starting their journey a month ago and a galaxy away.

Andromeda was the last one to arrive and strap herself in, even her protégé, the Chlorophyllian Veltra, was already strapped in and ready to go. Andromeda had had to change though, taking off her much more comfortable and mentally stimulating all black outfit in order to wear the standard, drab, and mentally stifling uniform of the Perseus. Her pure white miniskirt activated the seat beneath her automatically, signaling to the Mudskipper that the final passenger was now present and accounted for. The chair whirred slightly as she was automatically strapped in next to Veltra, who tried her best to pretend Andromeda wasn’t there. Good, she was learning.

Andromeda was not what anyone would call a “people person” and this past month had been hard on her. The Captain had given her plenty of alone time in her workshop, of course, but Andromeda still had a lot of duties she needed to perform as the Chief Engineer, and it was important to follow all of her gorgeous Captain’s rules like a good girl…otherwise she might disappoint the beautiful, busty, distracting body…err the Captain! She was also finding herself fantasizing more and more about herself and the Captain in rather…compromising situations. Which wasn’t terribly unusual, Andromeda was straight sure, but that didn’t mean she could appreciate how truly attractive her Captain was… Unfortunately, this did leave her in a state of…frustration, and she was rather short with her crew as a result. Veltra wasn’t a bad worker by any means, in fact she was rather intelligent and could hold a technical conversation when Andromeda needed her to…hell it was another reason Andromeda chose to bring her along on this diplomatic mission. Aside from perhaps Miss Delphine, the engineers were the most important part of this crew right now! Sub Tech was, first and foremost a technologies company, and as engineers she and Veltra were the best suited to understanding what their tech could do, and perhaps more importantly, what it was being used for.

Captain Stargazer wouldn’t want to ally with someone who was actively a part of the problem, and even though she didn’t say it out loud, Andromeda was sure she was being brought along to scope out the potential technological abuses going on down there. That was the main reason she brought Veltra, the plant based Chlorophyllian was a bit more resistant to hypnotic compulsions than her animal based human coworkers, at least according to her initial experiments. She did look human, just with that trademark green skin tone, she even had breasts, rather large breasts at that, even though breasts were usually indicative of mammal-like species. Just, instead of glands of fat storing milk, Veltra’s breasts had convergently evolved to store large amounts of water so that she could survive during long periods between rainfalls, kinda like a camel from old Earth. This meant that Chlorophyllian breasts tended to be much firmer than human breasts, with far less sag, but also heavier which is why Chlorophyllians had more rigid spines and were less flexible than humans, at a trade of being physically stronger. Veltra’s soft green skin might look fleshy and pliable, but it could harden into a tough bark-like substance in an instant when she felt threatened. Her “hair” wasn’t actually hair but forest green leaf-like foliage that cascaded down from her head to just past her shoulders, trimmed in a style much like human women might wear. Andromeda read up on Chlorophyllian physiology when she learned that she’d have one on her team. She could’ve probably just asked, Veltra seemed affable enough and respected that Andromeda did not like talking to people…but therein lay the problem. Why talk to people when you could just read a book about them and avoid the annoying small talk and awkward social gymnastics?

The Mudskipper lurched as it departed from the main Perseus ship, able to leave now that Andromeda’s seat was registering her presence, and that of her safety belt keeping her securely strapped in. Planet N-Thrall…the hub of most mind control technology in a galaxy known for its overabundance of mind control technology. Idly, Andromeda mused about what kind of technology they’d find down there…and whether she could appropriate it into her own projects…projects which seemed to revolve around a single individual lately. More and more she found herself daydreaming about the Captain, her unique mind, her body…stars her body. Obviously Andromeda was straight and just appreciating aesthetic beauty didn’t mean anything, but maybe she could do more than just appreciate the Captain’s beautiful body with her eyes... Would it really be so bad?

* * *

Dia Delphine’s pretty face was creased in a perpetual frown as the Mudskipper launched, departing for N-Thrall. She brushed her long blonde hair back, as though clearing the space around her ear would help her hear through the removable audio transplant embedded within.

“Desire for docking acknowledged. Compliance is needed for desire fulfillment.”

Dia’s frown deepened as she struggled to interpret the strangely robotic sounding words. It was obvious she wasn’t speaking to a flesh and blood person, but rather a robotic interface…and a rather outdated one at that. Not something she would expect from a corporation as cutting edge as Sub Tech.

“Um…what do we need to do for permission to dock?” Dia asked, listening very carefully. There was something like static in the background of the voice, something like Technobabel Dia supposed, but why would the robot be programmed to speak Technobabel when true AI were half the universe away?

“Desires are rising. Compliance is needed for desire fulfillment. Acknowledge intent to comply.” Dia found herself getting a little restless, they were making very slow progress with this slipshod pseudo AI system. She allowed her legs to cross, pressing them together to dull the restless sensation growing between them.

“Yes, of course we’ll comply with…whatever procedures are required. What would those procedures…be?”

“Compliance acknowledged! Very good! Desires are rising! Very good! Coordinates sent. Make way to docking station Delta-Delta Six-Nine. Make way for desires rising.”

Dia sighed, her legs pressing together even more firmly, sliding back and forth as her desir- frustrations continued to rise. At last! “We have the all clear,” she announced loudly, transmitting the coordinates to Miss Geltz as the Mudskipper burned retrograde and took the ship into the atmosphere of N-Thrall. The AI voice had stopped speaking, but that strange background noise was still there…humming away in Dia’s headset. She almost thought she could hear voices in that static drivel. Real voices, with real words for her mind to absorb and understand. If only she could listen closer…

“My desires are rising…”

“Miss Delphine did you say something?” Captain Stargazer asked, shaking Dia violently from her focus.

“Hmm? No Captain I didn’t say anything.” Dia answered honestly, wondering why the Captain was hearing things. Must’ve been all this time flying through space, the long weeks could really drag at times and affect physical, as well as mental, health. Dia hadn’t been left unaffected…in fact she was just now realizing how incredibly horny she was. A month away from a good man, or a better toy, would do that to a girl. It was inconvenient with how it seemed to spring up on her out of nowhere, right in the middle of a diplomatic mission where she’d be needed in the forefront, no less, but Dia was sure she would be able to keep her rising desires under control. Bouncing one tightly crossed leg up and down in a steady, incessant rhythm seemed helpful… Really helpful… Dia gasped softly as dull pangs of pleasure floated upward in the form of tingling tremors, all the while letting the Technobabel still playing softly in her ears fade into the background.

* * *

Minus Glowe let out a soft gasp as something…pleasant sent tingling tremors along her lower body. She blushed as she realized that someone nearby was feeling…needy at the moment. A quick glance to her left revealed that Britta hadn’t noticed, so Minus just set her magenta, green, and teal eyes forward and hoped the feeling would fade. Britta was so bright and positive, and her emotions were very true to that. Fulcrons like Minus didn’t get to pick and choose which emotions their sensitive, slightly pointed ears attuned to, they just absorbed it all and had to deal with whatever happened as a result. Minus’ ears wiggled slightly as she tried to tune out the needy feeling beginning to settle between her legs, focusing instead on the bright, positive sun of giddy emotion that Britta constantly put out. It helped, the distracting arousal faded into the background and Minus felt a bright smile tug on her cheeks. They were about to visit a brand new planet! Wasn’t that so amazing?!

Britta and Minus giggled at the same time, looking at each other for a moment, faces mirroring bright wide smiles, before turning their attention to N-Thrall, piloting the ship through its heavy, pink clouded atmosphere. The sky was pink! That was so cool! Minus had no idea WHY the sky was pink, but that hardly mattered, the sky was pink! Wait…no Minus DID know why the sky was pink. The blue scattering in such a dense atmosphere was probably very high, and the particles in the clouds likely allowed red and white light to get through better than others, giving a slightly pink haze to everything. Her ears wiggled again as she attempted to focus a bit less on Britta’s excited joy. It was so easy to get lost in powerful emotions and find herself mirroring those around her. Fulcrons had to have extreme mental discipline for this reason and Minus had…never really been the best at that. Plus, being around Britta near constantly for an entire month made it very easy to pick up on her specific emotional frequency.

Minus took a breath, trying to focus her mind with Fulcron mental techniques. She was who SHE was. Minus of Clan Glowe. Daughter of Mensca and Byti. She liked to read about distant planets and star systems. Yearned to explore and see them with her own eyes, despite the dangers… No, for this to work she needed to be honest with herself. It was BECAUSE of the dangers she found this stuff thrilling! So thrilling! Her friends had always called her a thrill junkie, and it was true! Minus loved to hurl through the air at topknot speeds! She’d been this way even before her first flight at Pilot academy where- Minus forced her mind back, that wasn’t her backstory! That wasn’t who she was… Growing up on Ful IX she had the dangers of interacting with other species drilled into her by everyone she knew and trusted. Every species had an emotional frequency they broadcast out to the world, whether it was a result of brain chemicals mixing, or electric circuits firing, or both or something else entirely depended upon the species in question, and Fulcron ears picked up on this frequency with ease. Britta asked to learn how to listen to emotion, but that was a fundamental misunderstanding of how Fulcron ears worked. Yes they could listen to sound waves, but emotional frequency was not a sound, and no amount of training could allow another race to “listen in” on another’s emotions like the Fulcrons could, though there was some technology that could. As a result they were always in danger of losing themselves to powerful emotions and so the race had cloistered themselves away, a hermit people. Minus didn’t want that for herself, couldn’t want that for herself. The universe was just so interesting, and she got such thrills from piloting around in it. She was so lucky Captain Stargazer picked her to be the pilot of her ship!

Minus struggled against the pull of Britta’s emotional frequency, but it was so strong… She felt the smile stay affixed to her face as the Mudskipper drifted through the pink clouds of N-Thrall. It was so hard to resist and do her job at the same time. Minus had been sequestered away in Peacekeeper storage, an overqualified accountant, due to her inability to keep her emotional state from being influenced by those around her…especially those who lusted after her body, curvaceous and lithe, though not nearly so curvaceous as some of the others on the Perseus. Sleeping with the wrong man, a married man whose wife held great sway in the Orbital station Minus worked, had permanently halted her Peacekeeper career, even though it was his lust for her that triggered her to shuck off her inhibitions and lead him to her chambers. Minus never really thought about sex before coming to work with other species, which made the sensations very difficult to resist. It was extremely fortunate that Captain Stargazer came along and assigned her to this crew, with only women on board it was far less likely that she’d find herself swept away in lustful emotions and do something she’d regret! She felt nothing but joy and admiration for the amazing pilot prodigy who became the youngest starship Captain in Peacekeeper history! Minus wanted to be just like her! Wanted to have that confidence, that ability, that…build.

No, that wasn’t Minus’ emotions! Yes she felt grateful to Captain Stargazer, but it was Britta who saw the Captain as a role model. Minus’ body was fine as it was, slightly curvaceous yes but she couldn’t imagine having to deal with the exaggerated proportions of the Captain. Britta, much smaller in size and…stature, didn’t know what she was wishing for. She was who SHE was! She was Minus of Clan Glowe. Fulcron…daughter of…happy, she was very happy…excited…awash in bliss…they were about to land! Oh Minus was so excited she hoped the Captain would allow her to wander around a little!

“We’ve arrived at our destination Captain!” Britta exclaimed happily, her joy overwhelming Minus so thoroughly that she couldn’t tell who she was anymore. Was she really this excited and happy to explore a new world? Or was this Britta’s influence? And why was the pressure between her legs so strong? Her ears twitched, a sign that she was in trouble of losing herself, but no one seemed to notice, and the look of joy and excitement on her face was so real that Britta just smiled at her and engaged the ship’s landing protocols, preventing the ship from taking off again until it was disengaged either by everyone returning, or manually overriding it.

Minus sighed and stopped resisting the impulse to be happy with Britta. She’d lose herself in Britta’s joy for a bit, but eventually she’d return to her natural emotional state. It was another failure at resistance, the unfortunate thing was she was so woefully happy about it! Oh well, it wasn’t like there was any danger in allowing the emotions to flood her, and she could always try to resist later. She had 5 years to get better at it, there was no rush… Her legs had crossed and she began to bounce one up and down systematically, incessantly. It felt so good to feel Britta’s joy. No rush at all…

* * *

Regalia rose from her seat gracefully, allowing her muscles to stretch and flex as she slipped from a taller to shorter height and back again. She was dressed in formal skin now, a tightly wound black bun of midnight black hair adorned her head with slightly wavy strands of black dangling down to frame her face, a decidedly more human affair resplendent with small half frame glasses and piercing dark eyes. The Perseus uniform she wore was tight across her voluptuous form, though she made sure to keep her curves smaller than that of the Captain’s, as a show of deference. Saticite culture was very similar to humans in some ways and entirely alien at the same time. To show deference to an authority a human might salute, which seemed like an entirely useless exertion to Regalia, but a bow or curtsy was far more familiar, despite human limitations. A Saticite would simply reduce their height to below that of their leader, able to consistently show deference and respect to an authority, as opposed to a single display that was over quickly…usually. Still this allowed for quite a lot of curves and height to be worn, and Regalia was able to adjust herself to be taller than Miranda yet shorter than Captain Stargazer. It rankled her slightly that the Chief Engineer assumed a height matching that of the Captain and exceeding that of Regalia when she held no authority over either, but at least she had the good graces to slouch and not make such discrepancies apparent.

Regalia forced herself not to think about it too much, it was just a necessary culture shift she had to make. Humans simply could not be held to the same standards of etiquette as Saticite shapeshifters, it was her burden as a member of the most prestigious species in the known universe. Well, perhaps she was a bit biased, but what other species could mold its form to whatever social, environmental, or other challenges it met? Now if only she could do something about the pheromones she constantly displaced…

Regalia’s foot falls clicked rhythmically against the metal hull of the ship as she strode out just behind the Captain and Andromeda, who had quickly taken a position at the Captain’s rear to follow her out like a lovestruck human…sorry ‘puppy’ was the correct terminology when in human culture. Speaking of which, Miranda eagerly followed along behind her as well, clutching a docket of papers to her considerable bosom. The second dose of anti-pheromones seemed to be working well enough, but it was concerning that their effects could diminish so quickly. She’d like to talk to Chief Medical Officer Paula Potts about this but… Regalia’s imperious gaze settled onto the giggly blonde staring around vapidly as though she didn’t have a thought in her head, the black badge upon her obscenely large chest looking like a joke. Perhaps Regalia would talk to this Dr. “Sexi” instead. She was Miranda’s roommate after all, and likely wouldn’t take as much effort to talk to.

Stepping outside Regalia found herself and the rest of Captain Stargazer’s entourage greeted by a group of young, attractive women who all looked completely identical. Short cropped hair so blonde it was nearly white, shorter women, with heights well under that of the Captain, pale skin almost matching their hair, and deep violet eyes that seemed to glow in the air around them. No, they were glowing. These 7 identical women weren’t women at all, but gynoids. Regalia raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. Yes, looking closer the joints of the “women” weren’t completely flesh-like, but interlocked mechanically. They all stood perfectly straight and at attention at all times, unnaturally still unless approached. They didn’t even have real clothes on, which was quite in line with Regalia’s own preferences. Though unlike Regalia’s shapeshifting, the gynoids were built to look as though they all wore skintight white bodysuits over flesh colored ‘skin.’ Only in this case “skintight” was quite literal.

“Captain Samantha Stargazer,” the Captain said, her firm, clipped voice cutting through the atmosphere of N-Thrall like a scalpel. She took in the strange robotic women in front of her and conducted herself professionally without missing a beat. An impressive woman, even by Regalia’s standards, she lowered her height another inch, still just above Miranda’s, but it was best to allow the Captain to handle all negotiations. “We’re here to meet with Vivian Cloud, she’s expecting us.”

“Yes Captain Stargazer. Mistress Cloud is awaiting meeting.”

“You will attend. You will meet.”

“Allies will be taken care of.”

“We will accompany. We will please.”

The gynoids spoke in an almost broken language, robotic and simplistic, as though they were aware of only the most common words, and not at all versed in their fluent use. Dia Delphine approached the Captain and whispered something in her ear. The Captain seemed to nod and turned back to the gynoids.

“My allies are to meet with Miss Cloud as well, I would like us all to be present.”

“Desire for all.”

“Desire.”

“Desire rising!”

The gynoids’ eyes seemed to flash bright purple one after the other starting with the gynoid closest to Sam and ending with those furthest out. Were they malfunctioning? Miss Delphine gasped and took a step back at the display, which Regalia found amusing. It was a surprising reaction sure, but there was no need for fear. Not unless the gynoids attacked, and if they did…well it was difficult to maintain the upper hand against a Saticite, even for a robot. Not to mention that Captain Stargazer didn’t seem alarmed in the least. That didn’t stop Tuo and her protégé, a toned young woman with dark skin, from moving closer, however. Mmm, now that Regalia was getting a better look, that dark skin fit with muscle did look nice. She might want to wear something similar one day…though it wasn’t likely that Regalia could replicate her strength, just the appearance of muscle tone. The strength was too far from her Core body to translate well into a new form.

“Please quell all desire Captain,” the gynoid continued calmly, as though the outburst hadn’t happened.

“Mistress Cloud desires privacy.”

“Mistress Cloud’s desires must be fulfilled.”

“Fulfill desires. Obey Mistress Cloud.”

Once again the gynoids’ eyes flashed bright purple, though this time the crew remained where they were, just watching. Regalia even found the purple light to be rather soothing, now that she knew to expect it. Now if only she hadn’t wasted a trip… If ‘Mistress’ Vivian was adamant about a private one-on-one meeting with the Captain she was likely to get it. The local Peacekeeper base was a complete non-starter and that left Captain Stargazer with little in the way of options. ‘Mistress’ Cloud likely already knew this too… What this meant was that the crew of the Perseus was placed into a position where, in order to fulfill their desires, they had to obey Mistress Cloud.

“I understand,” Captain Stargazer said, her usually stern voice sounding softer, perhaps slightly defeated? Regalia didn’t think of the Captain as someone who took defeat lying down, but she was young, the human probably just didn’t have the experience needed to retain perfect grace in defeat. Not that Regalia could comment on that particular shortcoming. “Everyone, stay here and see what you can learn about Sub Tech,” the Captain ordered, still looking straight ahead at the gynoid group. “I will speak with Mistress Cloud alone.”

“Yes Captain!”

“Good Captain!”

“Follow Captain.”

“Follow.” The gynoids’ eyes flashed purple again, and Regalia found her gaze drifting a little… The gynoids were constructed as rather lovely looking women, it was only natural to find herself feeling attracted to their lovely forms. They were all essentially naked; Seven beautiful, naked women walking closer, robotically fixated on keeping them entertained while the Captain obediently attended her meeting with Mistress Cloud. Regalia could feel her desires rising…

“Hmm? What was that?” Regalia blinked, realizing she’d been staring into one of the gynoid’s pretty purple eyes for longer than she intended. Miranda was looking at her inquisitively, the pretty red head blinking a few times, as though she hadn’t been doing so for awhile. The Captain was already disappearing from view, the sight of the gorgeous blonde following behind the pretty gynoid was something to behold, but not what Regalia needed to be focused on right now. “Were you saying something Miss Pope?”

“No, of course not,” Regalia said suddenly realizing that Miranda McCormick was quite a lovely young woman… Well, all the women on the Perseus were lovely in their own ways, but somehow Regalia was now in a certain type of…mood to appreciate it. The Chief Researcher always made sure to maintain proper appearances in both herself and her staff, and Miranda was a good adherent to Regalia’s rules…but right now Regalia was finding herself wishing the impressionable young bombshell was a little more…lax. Her skintight blue shirt made her bosom quite prominent, though the buttoned up military jacket, small though it was, held them in…if that jacket happened to have a few buttons undone, then there would be some interesting things that could be seen… The pants Miranda wore, that all of them wore, were suddenly such an eyesore, getting rid of them and yet keeping the tiny little skirts that served not as clothes but as ways of connecting to various equipment was now a very tempting idea…but it was that face, so full of confusion and a need for guidance that was making Regalia’s desires rise so high. Why she could just imagine leaning in to those soft, red lips and placing an intoxicating kiss, perhaps laced with some aphrodisiac venom, upon them. Then Regalia could teach Miranda all sorts of things related to her station as a subordinate…

“Desires need fulfillment.” Regalia turned to see that one of the gynoids had approached them. In fact, everyone seemed to be speaking to a gynoid, or having a gynoid speaking to them at least…

“My desires are rising…”

Regalia moved to look back at Miranda, did she just say…

“Desires can be fulfilled by Sub-Tech! Sub-Tech provides for all needs!” The gynoid’s eyes flashed purple and Regalia forgot what she was thinking about. Was this gynoid trying to…sell to them? Its eyes held that soft purple glow, and Regalia found herself staring, there seemed to be some kind of light source deep within those eyes…it almost felt possible to stare into them deeply enough to discover that light source. It didn’t seem to be a bulb, or LED, and to work as an eye it would have to be a camera of some type right? So why did it glow? “Sub-Tech provides satisfaction at satisfactory prices. Your satisfaction is always within Sub-Tech’s means of fulfillment.”

Regalia felt her thighs press together, she even thought she heard a soft moan from Miranda beside her. Honestly this wasn’t very surprising, all biological lifeforms that reproduced via sex had biological needs that required satisfying upon occasion, and weeks aboard a military vessel in the middle of deep space just couldn’t provide that necessary satisfaction, so those needs tended to build up until they were…fulfilled.

“My desires are rising…”

“Fulfillment is easy with Sub-Tech…” The gynoid’s eyes were still what continued to hold Regalia’s attention, even with rising desires from weeks of neglecting her body. The purple glow seemed to be rippling now, as though those eyes weren’t just cameras but some type of screens…what would be the point in that? There were some animals which used biological chemical reactions to produce light. A gynoid wouldn’t need chemicals though, they could be built to generate light in all manner of ways…but this wasn’t just light, there was a pattern emerging in the gynoid’s eyes, a pattern that Regalia found more and more fascinating the more she stared into it. Ripples began to intrude into the rich, purple eyes from the sides, creating something like concentric circles that seemed to disappear somewhere deep inside those eyes. Regalia stared. Perhaps it was some sort of liquid behind a clear glass? The light made the liquid look purple and allowed those eyes to move in such fascinating patterns? Deeply fascinating…

“Buy from Sub-Tech. Buy fulfillment. Obey.”

Miranda moaned again, Regalia would’ve chastised her if not for the similar moan escaping her own lips. She REALLY let her body’s natural desires rise far too high these past few weeks alone in space. She needed fulfillment…something that would help her satisfy these rising desires… The ripples in those eyes sped up…was there a noise? It sounded almost like a very soft static…and those eyes seemed to glow even brighter as the noise grew somewhat audible. Could this be sonoluminescence? That would support the idea of a liquid inside those eyes…sound would play through the liquid and some gaseous cavity would excite and a burst of light would release. Of course, that was the very basics, Old Earth science. With the right liquid and the right gas, as well as the right tonal frequency, you could produce a more consistent and stable light source…but what was the point? What sound was being played? Was it just white noise? Technobabel? Something more?

“Sub-Tech will meet all your needs. Buy from Sub-Tech. Obey. Resistance is not needed. Obedience is needed for desires rising.”

Gah, Regalia couldn’t think with all these lustful desires rising so powerfully within her sexually neglected body! They demanded her attention, brought her inquisitive mind to a new track… She was supposed to be on the lookout for Sub-Tech secrets, and those eyes certainly held one of them…but she was too horny to focus on that anymore, her pheromones were likely getting out of hand as well, not that the gynoid would be affected by them. Poor Miranda was panting and squirming, staring at their gynoid host with a look that could only be translated to: ‘Please bed me.’ Suddenly an idea occurred to Regalia, a simple, effective, if slightly crass solution. What Regalia needed was a personal tool designed for relieving her built up…desires. A sex toy, as the humans called it. Surely Sub-Tech would have such highly sought after devices in their catalogue…strictly for maintaining professional levels of hormonal balance of course! Regalia wouldn’t dream of keeping a sex toy purely for personal, unprofessional use on a military vessel and under the strict, tight ass Captain’s watchful gaze. No…yes…yes this was the most professional choice. She could almost see the unassailable logic reflected in the gynoid’s rippling, glowing purple eyes.

“I…would you happen to have a catalogue of items for sale?” Regalia asked, obviously distracted by thoughts of rising desires. She needed to purchase these devices quickly…more than one was obviously needed for how quickly her desires were rising.

“Sub-Tech supports all needs when desires rising. Submit to Sub-Tech for fulfillment. Obedience is required for purchase. Satisfaction is guaranteed.”

It was so strange hearing the gynoid speak in its broken language, especially when coupled with the marvel of technological advancement that was those beautiful glowing eyes, but Regalia understood the gist of what she was saying. The gynoid pulled out a small screen from its body and handed it to Regalia. The quality was crystal clear, allowing Regalia to browse through Sub-Tech’s online shopping center. She could even transfer credits directly through the device to make her purchase quickly and conveniently…all she had to do was enter in some personal information so that the system could collect her money… Regalia’s pussy pulsed pleasurably as she obediently entered in information and accepted an agreement to use her DNA to more easily lock onto her location and teleport over her purchases. It felt so good to finally be putting her stipend of credits to good use. Money wasn’t exactly useful anymore in the civilized world. When technology reached the point of being able to fabricate anything supply was no longer ever a problem, and when teleporting objects a galaxy away instantly became as easy as pressing a button, logistics were much simplified. Production was handled by simplistic robots, not unlike these gynoids, though certainly lacking in such hypnotically fascinating ocular appendages…and so there simply wasn’t much to charge for. Supply and demand broke down with sufficiently advanced technology, but there was still credit based currency in less advanced societies without access to such technology. It made having credits useful for dealing with these other societies unless and until they became advanced enough to grow beyond the need for money limiting what a person could or could not obtain.

On the Perseus all Regalia’s needs were met without the need to pay for anything, except, as she had just recently found out, one. The Captain did not authorize the use of sexual satisfaction devices, and the pleasure deck, in spite of its name, was not set for participating in expressly…adult scenarios. The Captain’s logic was quite sound. The more one indulged in their sexual desires the more habitual that indulgence would become and the last thing the Captain wanted was a bunch of beautiful women going into a mind control prevalent galaxy primed to be thinking about sex all the time…alternatively, Regalia really REALLY needed to satisfy her rising desires. It was all she could think about right now, and she was getting so wet as the Sub-Tech system finished processing all her information and flashed a bright, happy: Transaction Approved at her. She let out a moan, echoing a chorus of moans all around her, as though she had cum just from giving in to her rising desires and using Sub-Tech to get what she needed. Yes, it looked like everyone else was talking to a pretty, brightly glowing eyed gynoid with a small screen in their hands as well.

“Submission accepted. Obedience approved. Satisfaction eminent. Thank you for choosing Sub-Tech!” Regalia’s gaze was drawn right back to those deep, beautiful eyes as the sexy sexy gynoid spoke. Stars Regalia didn’t need a sex toy she needed to be bedded by this sexy robotic woman! She’d have to remember this form for later, something she could wear when she opened up her new present to herself…mmm perhaps in front of a mirror…with glowing purple eyes as she satisfied herself. Perhaps she’d even bring in Miss McCormick… Regalia licked her lips at the thought, before handing the small tablet screen, now full of her personal information, likes, dislikes, preferences, turn offs, turn ons, DNA sample, back to the gynoid. Why did Sub-Tech need to know all those things? It was hard to tell, but Regalia trusted Sub-Tech to know best, it all seemed very reasonable and necessary when she was filling it out, and she knew she wanted to trust that feeling as the gynoid’s eyes flashed purple once again…

* * *

Sam followed. It seemed to be the natural thing to do, not exactly what she had planned on for this visit, but once those gynoids’ eyes flashed that bright, compelling purple…well it was obvious that they wouldn’t take no for an answer, and arguing with a machine was just asinine. So, Sam followed the gynoid, alone, hoping that her crew could at least find something useful for their journey while she was talking to Vivian Cloud, CEO of Sub-Tech…alone.

Sam followed through intricately decorated halls, meant to signify technological superiority. The walls themselves seemed to be monitoring Sam, subtle green lights flowing through lines carved through the sleek metal wherever she stepped. There were many technologies available for broadcasting video and audio long distances, from primitive electrical signals to more modern quantum imaging allowing for entire rooms to be monitored from galaxies away. Vivian could’ve had this entire planet under her all-seeing eye if she wanted, and her robotic assistants would’ve been able to respond instantly if something appeared wrong. That said, these robotic assistants seemed to be off on their own right now, as she and the single gynoid guide she was following were the only ones in the hall. This building was massive, and yet so empty… Normally if this was a palace there would be servants everything attending to chores and cleaning, but when everything was automated… Well Sam didn’t know what Vivian did to offset loneliness, or if she even lived on N-Thrall, but Sam would go mad being the only person in an entire corporation the size of a city!

The gynoid led Sam to a door made of black, opaque glass, pressing a hand against the steel wall were those lines of green formed the shape of her hand and glowed brighter, revealing even more grooves carved into the metal wall than Sam had first imagined, these grooves cut so fine she couldn’t even see them. The glass door slid open and Sam followed her guide into a dark room, dimly lit with purple ambience that seemed to come from everywhere, and yet nowhere. Light projectors likely, projecting particles that hung in the air reflecting purple light more strongly to make the atmosphere appear purplish in hue. The room was decorated with black drapes and silks along the walls, covering any hint of technology, while the floor was made of a soft, dark carpet that Sam’s feet sunk comfortably into as she walked. Of course, all this wasn’t really on her radar as much as the sight in front of her. Vivian Cloud, a brown haired, bespectacled figure clad in some bright red lingerie on a massive bed of light blue silks and transparent white canopy, that looked purple in the light of the warm room.

“Samantha!” Vivian called out, pulling open her canopy without any shame for her pale, slim, feminine body being completely dressed up and on display. “I’m so happy you’re here…I was just thinking about how we could help each other…with you as my personal sex slave of course.” Suddenly Sam found her gaze being drawn toward beautiful purple lights shining softly from a large screen positioned above the bed.

“I’m not going to be your sex slave…” Sam said, remaining remarkably calm despite the ambush, watching closely as the purple light began to swirl and deepen. Sam kept watching, her interest admittedly piqued, wondering what it would do next…how deep it went.

“Now Sammi, you don’t need to pretend you’re immune to mind control with me. I’ve studied the mind more than anyone an- Oh?”

Sam frowned and turned away from the gorgeous light and met Vivian’s sharp brown eyes with her big blue gaze full of authority and control and power. “First of all, Vivian, my name is Sam, not Sammi. You’d do well to get that right, however, for you it’s Captain Stargazer. Second of all, I AM immune to hypnosis, and I don’t care what your studies have told you about everyone else, they aren’t here right now. You’re dealing with me.” At once the pretty screen flickered off, now invisible in the dark purple of the room, and Vivian gave a soft, amused chortle.

“Wow! I’ll admit I didn’t think you’d actually resist that! But that’s why we have tests…Captain. I do hope you understand the need for such a test. So many people boast of how strong their will is, but actual ability to back up such claims is…lacking.”

“A test huh?” Sam asked skeptically, folding her arms over her pronounced chest and eyeing the young woman before her more analytically. She was basically defenseless, literally clad in skimpy undergarments that did little to even attempt to hide her body. “And if I hadn’t passed?”

“Why you’d be free to go of course,” Vivian said, barely holding back a giggle that suggested to Sam she’d be anything but free… “Unless of course you didn’t want to go, my body is very beguiling, isn’t it…Captain?” Sam blinked a few times as something about Vivian’s voice seemed to change. It was so…soothing suddenly, easy to relax and listen to, but of course the content was laughable.

“No thanks, I’m completely straight,” Sam said without hesitation, eyes flickering back to the gynoid in case as this was looking less like a test and more like some kind of trap. The pretty gynoid remained by the door, the black glass hard to make out in the dark room, likely to make escape difficult while being bombarded by hypnotic visuals and audio, but Sam didn’t have to worry about that.

“Incredible…” Vivian said, tilting her head at Sam like she was some specimen in a test tube. Sam tensed her body but didn’t take any further actions that could be considered hostile.

“Well, if we’re done here then I guess I’m off to collect my crew and work on helping this galaxy without you. Assuming I’m free to go, if I want to…” Sam half asked half probed. Vivian was young, though not as young as Sam, probably early 30s, but Sam was far and away the more athletic of the two. Vivian probably spent her days sitting in a chair, programming, with probably some mild exercise every now and again, but Sam spent most of her free time training her body, her reflexes, her capabilities with a gun and other weapons…as well as futilely attempting to burn away the fat that seemed adamant on sticking to her large, round backside and chest. Obviously to no avail, all that exercise did was make her bosom look even more prominent as it sat high on her chest unfettered by gravity even when it applied, and make her bottom tight and powerful while maintaining its soft, springy cellulite coating. Even so, Sam was not someone who would lose in a fight against most people, much less a computer programmer with no real training or exercise regime.

“Well, if you don’t want my help I guess I can’t stop you.” Vivian leaned forward out of bed, giving Sam a look down her push up bra at her modest chest and a smile that said she believed she held all of the cards here. Sam raised an eyebrow.

“Help me? I clearly can’t trust you. You just tried to brainwash me…twice!”

“Experiments need to be repeated,” Vivian shrugged, as though brainwashing someone just to prove a point was completely normal. Was this how people in Pinwheel thought? Was mind control just so prevalent here that everyone was desensitized to it? “I’d love a chance to really test the limits of your hypnotic immunity, but you’ve proven yourself capable enough for now. I’ll put away the toys if you’ll hear out my offer.”

“Your offer? You think you can just try to hypnotize me and then make me offers?” Sam asked incredulously, the woman had no shame at all! Not in her appearance, and not in her attempt to usurp control over Sam’s mind! And Sam hadn’t forgotten that the first command was an order to be her quote unquote ‘sex slave!’

“Of course,” Vivian Cloud said with a smirk, snapping her fingers like…well like a would-be hypnotist up on a stage. Instantly the screen above them turned on and Sam was treated to a disturbingly familiar scene. That of herself, speaking with the Peacekeeper leaders in Base 69.

“Captain Stargazer,” said Captain Mo Benign, a scruffy bearded older gentleman in his 40s who’s eyes kept darting down to Sam’s bosom. “You need to relax a bit more. The galaxy is set in its ways right now, we’re not going to get anywhere upsetting the status quo. Just relax, maybe let your hair down a bit. You’re a Captain, you can take it easy now.” The video froze on Benign’s lazy smile, eyes utterly devoid of any sharp ambition that may have made him into the Captain he was now. Sam felt her fingers curling into a fist.

“You have the Peacekeeper Base bugged? This is illegal, I could arrest you for this right now!”

“Oh Captain, you have so much to learn. Such things might be illegal in your galaxy, but here in Pinwheel, why, so long as I’m a major donor to the Peacekeepers, the courts find it perfectly reasonable that I would wish to keep an eye on my investment and ensure that such charitable funds aren’t going to waste.”

“Do you have them mind controlled?” Sam asked, taking a step forward and noting that the gynoid still hadn’t moved from the glass door.

“Captain!” Vivian had the gall to act incredulous at the accusation. “That’s just rude! Not everything in Pinwheel Galaxy is due to some malicious mind control. As a matter of fact, I was attempting to explain that I feel my investment is NOT paying out the way I want, and that having a lazy, apathetic Peacekeeper Corp is not helping this wonderful galaxy that I call my home.” Vivian smiled at Sam, but the smile looked wrong…poisonous. But what choice did Sam have?

“So, you’d be willing to throw in your lot with a newcomer with no reputation or accolades to speak of instead?”

“Oh Captain…I wouldn’t say you had no reputation. Your reputation for being immune to mind control is already something that is spreading through this galaxy’s grapevine, hence my little tests. I bet even your Peacekeeper allies knew of it, they just didn’t tell you. As for your accolades…well I might have the solution to exactly that, if you’re interested. Not that you have much of a choice…” Sam’s teeth clenched, Vivian seemed to just be toying with her! Jerking her around like a cat playing with a ball of yarn! It grated her even more to admit that Vivian was probably right. Going at this alone would be worse than a Herculean task, it would be impossible. Trying to help an entire galaxy of people with one ship and one crew? In just 5 short years? She needed someone who knew the area and could help her make the most impact, but could she trust Vivan Cloud to be that person? Sam didn’t think so…but like Vivian said, she didn’t have a choice.

“What do you want?”

“Sam!” Sam’s eyes narrowed, much it seemed to Vivian’s delight. “Heh, I mean Captain Stargazer. I want what you want… I want to help this galaxy become a less oppressive place to live. I want to take out those who would take advantage of the weak-willed morsels who live here. I want to make you happy, so that you can make me happy…as my hypnotized little slave girl. Don’t you want that too?”

“What? I’m not hypnotized. I’m not able to be hypnotized. I’m not your slave girl. Stop that or I’m leaving right now, consequences be damned,” Sam said much more calmly than she felt. The screen then turned off, and Sam blinked, realizing that she hadn’t looked away from it the entire time. Hadn’t even blinked.

“I’m sorry, I promise that was the last one. It’s just so interesting… Visual hypnotics didn’t work, audio hypnotics had no effect, even subliminal hypnotics did nothing! Oh I just wanna take you to my lab and do unspeakable things to you!” Vivian squealed like a highschool girl who’d just been asked out by her crush.

“Yeah, I don’t think this is going to work…” Sam said, turning and walking away.

“Wait! Ohhh that’s nice. Maybe don’t turn around but…hehe…” Sam stopped and turned around instantly, locking eyes with Vivian.

“No more games Vivian! You said you’d stop mind controlling me if I heard you out and that was apparently a lie. I can’t trust you. I’ll figure something else out, but I’m done with you!”

“Oh Sa- Captain. Don’t be so literal. Besides, I said I’d put my toys away only if you listened to my offer, and you haven’t done that yet, so I haven’t broken any promises at all.” Sam rolled her eyes, the political speak was not doing Vivian any favors.

“Why don’t you spit it out for me then?”

“Hehe, I do like you Captain, and I do want us to be friends. I’ll get straight to the point. This galaxy IS dangerous, especially for people like us…” Vivian licked her lips and let her eyes wander down Sam’s body. Sam resisted the urge to cover herself up. “I do enjoy playing the part of the untouchable mastermind, but the truth is I’m very…touchable.” Vivian seemed to be displaying herself even more now, letting her long, pale legs slide into a seductive pose on the bed, fully uncovered beneath those tiny red boy short panties. “One of my prototypes, for example, was stolen just last month. I’ve tried to get it back on my own, but the thieves are surprisingly elusive, and as I’m sure you can imagine the nearby Peacekeeper Base isn’t exactly very reliable…but then I got word of you. You and a crew full of competent, beautiful women riding in like heroes, just when I was about to give up hope.”

“So we get this prototype back for you…and in return… What?”

“In return I sponsor you.”

“We have money.”

“Oh, yes I’m sure…” Vivian couldn’t quite hold back a snicker. “But I’m not just offering you money. I would sponsor your mission Captain. That means I could help you identify where Pinwheel’s most pressing concerns are located. You would have access to my database in order to gain information you might need. Anywhere you need special permission to go you would get from me, and anything you need, assuming it is within my considerable power to get, would be yours. Doesn’t that sound…enticing?” Sam had to admit that it did… Vivian certainly knew what Sam was hoping to get from the Peacekeepers that was now only possible through Sub-Tech or Pinwheel’s government…which was, by all reports, completely corrupted due to all the mind control flying around.

“And all I’d need to do in return…is run this one errand for you?” Sam asked hesitantly.

“Oh Captain, surely you don’t think that’s a very fair trade do you? I’d want more than just one little errand. I don’t want to interfere with your mission, so I’d only ask you to do something if you happen to be in the vicinity. Before you ask, yes I do have my own private security to help with these things, but Sub-Tech is a big company, there are a lot of backwater areas that I just can’t quite reach very reliably which I’m sure you’d find yourself exploring as you fly around playing- I mean being the hero. I’d also want you to use Sub-Tech equipment on your ship, help make sure that everyone knows who it is who is sponsoring the one helping this galaxy.”

“Excuse me? You’d like to install a bunch of potentially hypnotic programs onto my ship? Hell no! I might be immune, but that doesn’t mean my crew is!” Vivian’s eyes flashed and Sam regretted making that admission. There was no way she could allow that!

“I understand, but I’m not asking for that. I would only have you use non-hypnotic products made by Sub-Tech, and only equipment that would be beneficial for you and your mission. You do know that Sub-Tech isn’t just a hypno-tech company right? We have patents in a wide field of equipment.”

“I can’t take that chance… I’m responsible for my crew’s safety, and taking on a bunch of equipment that I can’t verify is not fulfilling that responsibility.”

“So duty focused… You’re quite attractive both inside and out Captain… Very well, why don’t we take this nice and slow hmm? Gain a bit of trust between us. I’ll only require one product be used at a time, and if you feel as though this product is not performing up to snuff, or is secretly being used to hypnotize your crew, or any other reason you decide…well you just send it back and I’ll replace it with something more suited to your needs. Hmm? How does that sound?”

“Sounds like I still have no idea what kind of equipment you’d be forcing onto me…”

“Why that’s easily fixed!” Vivian snapped her fingers again, and Sam automatically looked up at the screen, expecting it to start to glow…but it didn’t. Instead a panel opened on the wall and the gynoid moved over to extract something from within…a pair of high heels? Very high heels… “These are what I’d be giving to you Captain. Now now, don’t let their looks fool you! These heels are magnetized at the bottom, allowing for optimal movement at all times. In fact, they are packed with tech giving you more gyroscopic stability and power when running, jumping, fighting…or whatever. You can use them in space on ships, meteors, asteroids, and in nearly any environment planetside, including grasslands, mountains, cities, jungles, desserts, even areas coated with pure ice! You can even use them in the vacuum of space, they have a small amount of fuel that can be used as propulsion, and the magnetic soles are perfect for spacewalks on the outside of ships. The only thing that they struggle with is mud and swamp…and obviously you can’t walk on water with them. Still, very useful, durable, comfortable and fashionable. They come in a variety of colors that I’m sure your crew would love!”

“And why are they designed like stripper heels?” Sam asked, taking the surprisingly heavy shoes from the gynoid and looking them over. They did feel very durable, the bottom of the shoe was thicker than she expected and it would probably take a machine to break off the metal heel, but it was at least 6 inches tall. There was no way she’d look like a military officer like this!

“They make your legs and ass look amazing,” Vivian said with a sensual grin, giggling to herself. Sam rolled her eyes. Great, so Vivian wanted to turn her attractive crew into a bunch of runway models…Sam doubted the device even worked as well as Vivian claimed. There was no way she was accepting this.

“There’s no way I’m accepting this. My crew is going to have a hard enough time being taken seriously. Wearing a bunch of these heels is just going to make us look like…some parody Peacekeepers from a degenerate magazine!” Or worse…

“Isn’t the point of having a beautiful, all female, crew to look like bait for potential mind controllers?” Sam looked up at Vivian, sharp blue eyes focused on that lackadaisical grin.

“What do you mean?”

“Oh Captain… Let’s not pretend that isn’t what they are. I mean, it isn’t hard to figure out. A crew of gorgeous women, headed by a Captain immune to hypnosis, all coming to the Pinwheel Galaxy to save it from naughty mind controllers… Well, it is a tempting cherry. You’re guaranteed to get a few bites…but even if all that was complete coincidence, try the shoes out before you criticize. I think you’ll be very impressed.” Sam sighed and reluctantly nodded.

“Fine… If you’re going to hold up your end of the bargain…I’m willing to give this a trial run. If they end up being more harm than good though I’ll have no problem throwing them away and abandoning your prototype thing.” Sam tucked the heels under her arm, already dreading wearing them anywhere, much less EVERYWHERE…

“You don’t want to try them on?”

“In the middle of your base of operations? No thanks. They might lock into place and control my movements.”

“So suspicious… Mmm very well, but I assure you that once you try them out, you won’t ever want to go back to those boring old boots. Well, regardless you’ll come to love them soon enough, I can wait for that. In the meantime I do still want my prototype back, she’s part of a very special project of mine and I need her back if I’m going to keep to my schedule.”

“I’m sorry…SHE?” Sam asked, nonplussed. “I thought we were talking about some bit of tech, or software or…something like that. The prototype is a person?”

“Well…not exactly. She’s a sexoid, like my other lovely girls here.” Sam looked back at the gynoid behind her.

“A sexoid? You mean…these gynoids are…”

“Sex bots. Yes. Does that…excite you Captain?”

“Disturbs more like… Why do you even have sexoids?” Vivian chortled and ran a finger along her legs, getting distractingly close to that space between her thighs… “Nevermind. I don’t want to know. Who stole your…prototype and where could I reasonable find him?” Sam asked, suddenly finding this meeting a lot more embarrassing than she was comfortable with.

“Oh Captain, you’re a little naïve aren’t you? Not knowing what people do with sexoids…assuming the thief is a man… I don’t think I want to control you anymore…you look so scrumptious already.”

“Just…answer the question…”

“Now you’re in such a hurry! Very well, I’ll tell you everything you need to know. The perpetrator is a disgruntled former employee of mine, Alice Hope. Miss Hope helped develop my prototype, and after a…disagreement between us regarding her usage, Miss Hope stole her and hired a remarkably capable bounty hunter to protect herself. She’s currently hiding out in this very star system, on her home planet of C-Thrall. I would contact the local authorities…but in Pinwheel Galaxy the local authorities aren’t nearly so reliable as the mercenaries you hire yourself, and those are more liable to backstab you than to help you.”

“Uh huh… This disagreement, am I going to discover later that she’s just trying to save innocent people from the evil megacorporation looking to exploit them for market share?”

“Oh Captain!” Vivian giggled, laughing out loud. “You watch too many holovids! Real life isn’t nearly so black and white. The sexoid operates using hypnosis and subliminal messaging to augment pleasure and ensure premium sexual satisfaction every time. Alice wanted to tone the hypnotic capabilities down, which would make my sexoid just an expensive sex toy that did the same as a vibrator for a thousand times the cost, and I disagreed and wanted to keep them powerful enough to provide that quality experience our customers were after. If you want to call me an evil megalomaniacal villain for that, I assure you there are things out here far more invasive than that. Still, even if you sympathize with Miss Hope you’ll have to admit that stealing the prototype and hiding away with it at home isn’t exactly the moral high ground.”

“You’re having a disagreement over…how powerful a sex toy is?” Sam asked, wondering how sane this sounded to anyone else from Pinwheel. Just what had she gotten herself and her crew into?

“Hehehe. Oh Captain…my sexoid is so much more than just a sex toy. She’s the latest in personal companionship. Miss Hope certainly seems to be enjoying her company.” Sam blushed, but then again it was hard to imagine hiding away with a robotic sexoid and not using it for its intended purpose.

“Okay, okay… I’ll help you get it back…but I reserve the right to make my own moral judgements when I have all the facts!”

“Oh of course Captain Stargazer! I wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, I’ll set aside some time and you, I, and Miss Hope can all sit down together and discuss the matter together. It isn’t fair to tell you what I think without giving her a chance to defend herself…just like it wouldn’t be fair to hear from her without giving me the opportunity to address her concerns myself.”

“Sounds like you just want to mind control her into being on board with whatever you say…” Sam said, feeling really icky about going to retrieve an actual person…

“Captain, with you there keeping a close eye on things? Why I’m sure she’ll be perfectly safe.” Sam really hoped so…