The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Space Adventures

Samantha Stargazer is a starship pilot with a unique talent, a talent that makes her completely immune to hypnosis. With it she’ll have to defend her ship, her crew, and herself from aliens, monsters, and perverts as she works to protect and serve the universe’s most hypnotic galaxy.

Episode 1: Pilot:

“Sam you can’t go in there alone!” the radio crackled, the voice of Sam’s best friend and closest ally Bree Rhodes reverberating throughout the small, cramped cockpit of the tiny one-man (or woman) starship Sam was now piloting. Samantha rolled her eyes and flipped on the ship-to-ship short range communicator.

“That’s Lieutenant Stargazer Junior Lieutenant Rhodes,” the young ace pilot said cooly, a stark reminder to her less strait-laced friend that they were on a rescue mission and Bree didn’t have the authority to tell her to do anything. Sam didn’t really like pulling rank like that, she preferred to command through mutual respect, rather than authority, but Bree could get emotional when it came to her well-being, it was a great trait to have…just not during missions. “We both know that I’m the only one who CAN go,” Sam snapped, her voice firm and authoritative as she adjusted the flight path just slightly to give her a better docking entrance, closer to the hostages. Her skintight navy blue flight suit vibrated as it interacted with the flight controls of the small ship, and Sam expertly piloted the ship toward the front of the luxury space station orbiting planet Halkyre.

“Lieutenant…” Bree stressed, her voice approaching exasperation. Sam honestly didn’t know why, of all people back on the main cruiser Bree should be the one who knew best that Sam was the best, and indeed only choice for this. Bree was a very emotional girl at times though, so it was understandable that she would worry about her friend. “Please, just be careful… You’re not invincible.” Sam smirked to herself, actually in this instance she kinda was.

“Aligning with the station dock now, let the Captain know I’ll be maintaining radio silence until this is over. Don’t know how long I’ll be, but I will be returning with hostages in tow.”

“Roger that…” Bree expressed, sounding worried. Honestly, that girl. When they got back to their shared dorm Sam wondered if they would be having some kind of “talk.” Sam turned the radio off for good measure then turned her attention to the ship. The flight suit she wore was humming with energy as she expertly maneuvered the ship into the docking bay. It was a maneuver she’d done hundreds of times, considered to be the most difficult task a space pilot could be asked to perform, and one of the most vital. Sam had to line up the docks, small human sized portals, of her tiny little craft, and the massive luxury space station together so that the magnetic clamps would lock her ship into place, allowing her to safely disembark all while everything was hurtling hundreds of miles per hour through space. Most people were forced to use the autopilot at this point, but Sam liked to do things herself. It surprised her a little that more people didn’t forgo the computer and fly based on feel. With modern technology Sam’s suit hooked her into her ship in an almost intimate way. She could feel the ship flying through space, she was in tune with the sensors that told her how far away she was from the magnetic docking port, it was almost like she was reaching out with her own hand as she adjusted the controls just so… A slight wobble went through the ship as she hit her mark, and the computerized voice informed her that docking was successful. Sam smiled, it was safe to transfer to the station. Stars she loved being a pilot!

Upon climbing down out of the cockpit, and despite all her bravado, Sam took a breath. The station was big and the hostages could be anywhere, but early scans indicated a lot of electrical activity in the pleasure deck so that’s where she’d head to first. Samantha shut down the tiny flight craft she’d arrived on to preserve power, and opened the airlock, striding through into the luxury station with stun pistol at the ready. It was extremely unlikely she would need it, but just in case…

The moment she stepped through, even the moment she opened the door, everything changed. The cool, sterile environment of the flight craft was washed away by the warm, comfortable, slightly scented atmosphere of the luxury station. The peaceful hum of electronics and life support was washed away by a rhythmic upbeat music. Sam closed the hatch and listened carefully. She didn’t hear anything odd in the music, but she’d bet big bits that there were subliminal messages laced within the pleasant sounds. Sam ignored it and proceeded towards the pleasure deck, where her hostages were likely trapped.

The station would be almost entirely empty right now, it was currently being rented out by a modeling agency using it for some photo shoots. The Galactic Peacekeepers received a distress call about an hour ago from the models on board. Apparently this shoot was a trap, no one except the models themselves had shown up, and they were being hypnotically conditioned for some malevolent, and probably perverted, purpose. That was why Sam was the only one here. Through some quirk of her birth, she was immune to all forms of hypnosis, including the subliminal messages pumping through the speaker systems. Her team, or rather Captain Pike Bahl’s team, had happened to be near the luxury station, and this was the perfect opportunity to put her unique talents to the test. She had to stay out of contact with the others, as she had no idea if they would be affected by the subliminal messages over the radio, but at least they were nearby, monitoring the station’s functions.

A small vibration through her flight suit confirmed that they were still watching her back, she’d been given a map of the station, complete with power signatures. The pleasure deck, where the models would be shooting, was obviously still the biggest draw of power, aside from the main engine room of course, but it was nice to have other places to check. Sam found herself relaxing a bit, her tightly toned body, almost fully on display thanks to the skintight suit she wore, assuming a more relaxed stride. Sam was fully aware of her looks; it had been unavoidable ever since puberty mercifully ended and she received no shortage of would-be suitors courting her. Her long blonde hair was tied back into a tight ponytail, something that wouldn’t get in her face as she investigated. Sharp blue eyes softened to bright, deep sapphire pools one could drown in as she relaxed a bit. Her massive chest, which had been giving her no shortage of annoyance during those distracting little vibrations that ran through her suit, practically defied gravity with how high they sat on her chest, the flight suit clinging to them tightly to prevent Sam’s back from having to work overtime.

Normally she just ignored her body and how it appeared to others, but right now there was literally no one around, no one to stare, no one to hit on her. Why not put a little heft in her chest with some deeper breaths? Why not put a little sway to her hips and rock that large, tight, well rounded bubble butt? She lowered the stun gun but kept it out. She felt more relaxed and didn’t want to scare the models in case they had managed to avoid going into trance. Doubtful but possible. Sam couldn’t be the only one immune to hypnosis, it was just really really rare. Only one other person shared Sam’s immunity that she had ever seen, and that person was related by blood.

The pleasure deck was locked, of course, and that just ruined Sam’s good mood. She frowned, getting to work immediately on the door. Her flight suit could interact with fight systems, allowing for more control while piloting, but it wasn’t a universal hook up. She could sometimes interface with other systems, but she didn’t like doing it. Her breasts were quite sensitive despite their size, and interfacing with a system outside of flight controls wasn’t something her suit was really made for, so it tended to vibrate a lot as it compensated for the incompatibility with more power draw. Her nipples were already hard just thinking about it…

Sam sighed and pulled out her Peacekeepers multi-tool, using it to uncover the door panel and expose the neutral circuitry beneath. The modern circuitry was comprised of small groves in the conductive metal plate beneath where the panel used to be. Normally an engineer would place a special tool into these grooves and that would allow them to service the door, unfortunately Sam wasn’t an engineer, she was a Peacekeeper Lieutenant, so she had to turn around and press her back into the panel, where her flight suit’s neural nodes lay. The nodes would connect her to the conductive plate and allow her to override the door’s lock mechanism…if all went well. If not, well at least no one was around to see her. As expected the suit couldn’t connect seamlessly to the door, it just wasn’t designed to do so, and so it began to vibrate, all over her body. Sam’s jaw clenched as her sensitive breasts started to react to the vibrations, the pleasure felt so nice…but it was unwanted and distracting right now. Worse still Sam was starting to get a little wet, the vibrations were all over her body, and the navy blue suit was skintight so…

Having super sensitive erogenous zones was a small price to pay for hypnotic immunity, so Sam grit her teeth and tried to think about cold showers while interfacing with the door. Interfacing with a ship was so…freeing, she could feel the systems all working together, feel the whirring of the life support, the hum of the warp drive, the roar of the engines, know the power they were giving out, and with a touch increase or decrease that output. The door…was just a door, something to open or close, and right now it was locked so it felt…stubborn. She moved her hand up to touch the panel at her back, stars this was awkward. In her ship the interface was in her seat, so she could handle all the controls without having to worry about it, but the door just wasn’t designed for that. Luckily she was pretty flexible, so she managed to get her hand behind her back and touch part of the plate.

She tried to press her finger into the plate, like she was pushing a button. An angry bzzt sounded, and Sam groaned…or was it a moan…in frustration. She tried again, another angry bzzt. The vibrations were really starting to feel good now, Sam was starting to get the urge to just forget about the models and let the door finish her off before continuing… Stars that would feel good. Sam shook her head, she needed to focus! The models sent out their distress call over an hour ago now, who knows what kind of insidious programming they were being subjected to! Sam pressed harder into the panel, her neural interface would communicate to the door that she desired it to unlock and open, and normally that wouldn’t mean anything to a locked door, but this wasn’t a security station, this was a luxury station! Designed to host birthday parties and galas and…well modeling shoots apparently. Surely there was an emergency override to the pleasure deck. She just had to convince it that this was an emergency.

Ding!

Yes! Sam stumbled away from the panel, mercifully ending the vibrations that caused her body to hum with sexual desire. She’d have to take a VERY cold shower after this mission…or maybe a nice hot bath…or maybe find someone to celebrate- okay that was enough of that! Sam stepped inside the pleasure deck…and felt her plush red lips fall open.

The pleasure deck was a special room which could simulate any environment, it wasn’t a true holodeck like in sci fi shows, more like a really fancy green screen room. You could simulate the beach and, even though you couldn’t feel the water, you could hear the ocean, feel the sand beneath your feet, the wind in your hair. It could simulate sea breeze and heat and the smell of saltwater, but you couldn’t actually go swimming, though sometimes kids liked to lower the gravity and pretend they were swimming. Actually, a pretty perfect place for a photoshoot if Sam had to be honest. Except right now it wasn’t simulating a beach, or a meadow, or some far off planet. Right now it was simulating four walls of massive spirals, spinning in truly transfixing colors that drew Sam in and made her feel so…good. Good in a completely different way than the sexual pleasure she’d just received earlier. It was just nice to stare, nice to watch the spiral spin, so nice to stop whatever she’d been doing before and just enjoy the view. The constantly swirling, rotating view that made Sam feel so giggly-dizzy…so euphoric. She felt the urge to take off her clothes, really enjoy this view even more. Her hand went up to her flight suit’s zipper, and she pulled it down, exposing a large shelf of cleavage. Her zipper got stuck here, her boobs were just that big, but with a little effort she could pull it all the way down and slip out of her suit and just stare while in her undersuit, which was basically just light blue underwear designed to be worn to prevent chaffing from the flight suit in sensitive places.

Then, suddenly, Sam blinked, all desire to stare at the spiral gone, her hand moving away from her zipper as she shook off whatever hypnotic compulsions had been washing over her. She didn’t even feel horny anymore. Inside the pleasure deck sat 7 gorgeous women dressed only in skimpy lingerie, tailor made for showing off their beautiful bodies, or at least Sam took them to be beautiful. She was straight, like BORINGLY straight, so a woman’s body being beautiful was something she had to intuit rather than feel. Looking around Sam quickly found the pleasure deck’s controls and shut down the simulation.

Immediately, the underwear models started to come to, blinking languidly at first, then more rapidly as their eyes adjusted to not seeing a giant spiral taking over their entire world. That definitely wasn’t a standard pleasure deck simulation, that was something custom, something someone designed and uploaded to the pleasure deck mainframe. This would probably have to be handed over to the Space Police, the Peacekeepers were more about solving disputes between civilizations rather than investigating criminal behavior, they just happened to be nearby when the distress call was sent, and when you lived in the wider universe, you needed to investigate distress signals fast, otherwise who knows when the next person over will get it.

“Are you all okay?” Sam asked, helping the women to stand if needed and politely not ogling their curves, despite that fact that every action they took seemed to be designed to tease and entice. There weren’t just humans either, one of the models was a blue skinned Azalien, and another was a Frigian, her large red eyes taking up most of her face were said to be hypnotic by some…and looking at that unblinking gaze Sam could almost believe it… Of course, it was really hard for Sam to tell when something was hypnotic or not. Thanks to her immunity everything looked the same in the end.

“I…think so?” said…asked? one of the human models said, a pretty redhead with medium sized breasts and a drool inducing backside, Sam assumed, dressed in bright pink booty shorts and lacey brassiere. Sam wondered if the alien models spoke Human. “Did you…” She looked at Sam’s body up and down, Sam posed a little to show off her flight suit, help the girl realize what she was. “…come for the shoot?” Sam heroically held back a face palm.

“I’m not a model but thank you. My name is Lieutenant Samantha Stargazer. I’m from the Peacekeepers, we got your distress call. Do you know who would try to hypnotize you? And what they were trying to get you to do?” Sam asked, looking through the models one by one.

“I sent the distress call,” said a pretty young human woman with Asian features and skin tone. Her light almond skin really contrasted well with the frilly white basque and panties she wore, not that Sam was into that sort of thing. “I don’t remember why though…” She frowned as though searching for some long gone memory. “Hypnotize us? What do you mean?” Oh boy, they were gonna need some time in deprogramming for sure, poor things, but that wasn’t Sam’s job.

“I’m sure you all have a lot of questions, and I promise they’ll be answered, but right now my priority is tending to your well-being.” Did some of the models just smile and press their legs together? Whatever. Straight. “Please do not contact anyone until we can ascertain the full extent of what happened. I’ll be bringing my team over now, so just sit tight and relax.” Sam reactivated her radio. “Hello? They’re ready for you. Just be careful when you arrive, I haven’t turned off the subliminal sound system yet.” Huh, actually Sam REALLY should do that…

* * *

“Sam you big blonde dummy!” Bree said, hitting Sam on the arm playfully. “You’re so reckless sometimes, what if there had been a bunch of slavers? Or space pirates? Or Zetazoids?” Sam smiled patiently, she wasn’t just a pretty face and immunity to hypnosis, she was also the best fighter on the squad and the only one allowed to train with EMCSA, Enhanced Mobility and Combat Super Armor, though most people just called it Combat Armor for short.

“I’d subdue them, I’d subdue them, and…Zetazoids’ psionic powers don’t affect me so I’d subdue them,” Sam said in a serious tone of voice, trying to subtly remind Bree that they were still on a mission and ought to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Not to mention the models were all right next to them! Mercifully Bree managed to take the hint as Captain Pike arrived on deck. The underwear models had managed to find some silky robes to cover themselves with, but they were still alluring to look at, and most, if not all, of the male members of Sam’s team were staring…and being a little obvious about it. Legs, thighs, and cleavage was all still on display, not to mention their gorgeous and grateful faces, but these men were Peacekeepers, they should focus on keeping it in their pants!

Captain Pike, an solidly built statuesque man with streaks of grey in his hair, knew it well. He allowed himself a cursory glance, nothing more than enough to make sure the beautiful models were okay, and turned his attention to Sam herself, who stood up straight and saluted, thrusting her chest out proudly. This had the unfortunate side effect of drawing the Captain’s attention to her chest, but his eyes returned to her face quickly so Sam ignored it.

“Well done Stargazer,” Captain Bahl said, returning the salute, a closed fist over the heart. Sam returned to an ‘at attention’ stance and beamed proudly. “All hostages are accounted for and we’ve managed to secure the rogue program. We’ll find out exactly what was on it at a secure research station and determine if we should turn it over to the Space Police. In the meantime the models’ manager will escort them home. He’s been evaluated as low risk, but we’re asking he not leave the sector until the one responsible for this is discovered. You, however, need to head back to GP Base 00. I’ve recommended you for a promotion, and the brass would like a word.” Sam blinked at Captain Pike’s sly grin, her eyes widening in surprise, adulation, nerves, and excitement. She was going to be a Commander? She’d be one of the youngest in history! A nudge at her shoulder directed her attention to a positively radiant Bree, and she couldn’t hold back her usually reserved grin.

“Yes sir!” she enthused, saluting again out of pure excitement.

“At ease Lieutenant. You’ve earned this, this isn’t the first mission that’s gone this smoothly thanks in part to your actions. You show a dedication to the rules, not just in letter but in spirit, and your professionalism is beyond reproach. Nothing is final, but your interview with the brass should go well so long as you represent yourself as you have been. Now—“

“Excuse me!” Captain Bahl paused as a voice cut through the air. They were currently in the main control room of the luxury station, somewhere the models could decompress. There was only one entrance and one exit, and it was currently guarded. A man, dressed in expensive, stylish clothes and sporting a very attractive physique and face was attempting to get into the room. The manager most likely? “Captain? Captain! Yes, I’m Robert Zoid, these models are under my supervision. Can I come in? My presence WAS, after all, requested was it not?” the attractive man said, sounding huffy and annoyed. Attractive man, unattractive personality. Still, Sam had to agree with the security team’s evaluation, men that good looking typically don’t need to hypnotize women into getting the…usual things from them. Sam would trust him.

Captain Bahl signaled the guards and they stepped aside, allowing handsome Mr. Zoid through. “Little short isn’t he?” Bree whispered to her with a giggle. Well, Bree was a lesbian, she wouldn’t understand.

“Thank you,” he stated irately, adjusting his posh maroon suit, indeed the man didn’t quite make it to Sam’s height, but Sam was tall for a woman, standing at 5′11″. The models all stood up, gravitating toward the manager, Sam had to hold them back a little, letting the manager come to them. “Captain!” the manager’s entire attitude changed instantly, suddenly he was happy and affable, all smiles and open arms. He had a nice smile, but Sam raised an eyebrow at how quickly he seemed to shift gears. “I must thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart! I simply can’t believe how depraved society has become these days! Using mind control technology on my poor girls! This isn’t Pinwheel Galaxy! And Sam Stargazer deserves my thanks as well! Where is the young lad? I’d like to extend my personal gratitude toward him.” Sam barely restrained herself from rolling her eyes, the year 1180Ae and women still can’t catch a break.

“I’m Samantha Stargazer,” Sam said, stepping forward and offering the manager a short salute, like a professional. A professional about to be promoted to Commander! The man blinked then, to his credit, blushed.

“Samantha… Of course! Miss Stargazer I offer my humblest apologies! You’re just so beautiful I took you to be one of my models!” Sam did roll her eyes at that, but kept her face cordial with a slight grin. “By the way if you’re ever looking for a career change I’d be lucky to—“ Sam’s smile instantly disappeared, well he at least tried…and noticed the change in her attitude instantly and cut himself off with a cough. “Well, I suppose if you wanted to be a model you’d already be one. I’d hate to deprive the Peacekeepers of someone so talented!” He was quick on his feet this one. “Anyway, I’d like to take these eight back to their families if that’s alright? Perverted slavers often don’t even consider that models are people like anyone else!”

“Eight?” Captain Pike questioned, raising his eyebrow. Sam was also confused, there was only 7 models…oh.

“Hey, I’m not a model either buddy,” Bree said, a lot less professionally than Sam.

“Oh… I’ve gone and put my foot in my mouth twi- three times now! The stress of the day must be getting to me.” For someone who talked about seeing models as people Mr. Zoid sure didn’t seem to know a lot about them…such as which were models and which weren’t. To be fair, both Sam and Bree were gorgeous, and a rival for any of the models here. Sam’s blonde hair and green eyes combined with curves bursting from the seams, and Bree’s black hair and brown eyes with a slim, fit body, toned to perfection by countless hours in the gym and in the field. She had on her own flight suit, though she’d “customized” it to bare her midriff and the small of her back, keeping strips of material at the sides connecting the top and bottom so as to “technically” abide by regulation that all flight suits be one piece. The tight material did wonders to display her fit backside, as well as show off her legs and arms with cuts at her shoulders baring her arms completely, and slits down the sides of her legs offering a glimpse of tanned bronze skin. Not exactly what Sam would call practical, but Bree swore that it allowed her to fight and move better, and admittedly she probably didn’t have as much issues with chaffing.

“That is what you’re here for,” Captain Bahl said, sounding more amused by the antics than anything else. It was hard to be taken seriously when you looked as good as Sam and Bree…though at least Sam tried to be professional. If Bree put in some effort she could make Lieutenant easily, in fact there would probably be an open spot soon! “Lieutenant Stargazer, we can take it from here. You’ve had an exhausting day, I’m sure you’d like to get out of here…” And prep for her promotion interview, yes. Yes she would!

“Yes sir. Thank you sir!” Sam strode out of the luxury station quickly, not even caring that Zoid and Bree’s eyes had caught themselves on her perfect ass. She needed to change, she needed to shower, she needed to…she needed to study proper protocols for meeting Admirals!

* * *

Bree Rhodes checked the time again…35 minutes past 7. That was 5 more minutes past 7 than it was when she checked it 5 minutes ago! What could be taking Sam? Her interview with the admirals was just a formality Bree was certain. No one deserved Commander more than Sam did, and Bree had spent all day preparing their small little joint military quarters to celebrate her promotion. It was a little sad, they’d most likely be on different teams now, Sam would be on the fast track to bigger and better things, but Bree could always put in a transfer request. It wasn’t exactly a secret that they were close, no one would suspect anything more than friends wanting to stay together.

40 minutes past 7…5 more minutes than 5 minutes ago! What was taking Sam so long? Was she getting a ton of congratulations from the rest of the team? Did they steal her away to go drinking? Bree would be pissed if that had happened. She cooked today! No cheap, effective food synthesizer for her new Commander, instead the dorm had been filled with the smells of roasting meat and steaming vegetables. Real meat, and real vegetables! Cooked ineffectively with heat like in ancient times instead of just synthesizing the materials and vibrating the molecules to make it come out hot right away. It was the kind of meal that said: ‘You’re worth the effort of a little flamboyant decadence.’ There was even a “Congratulations Commander” cake! That was a pain to make! Eggs were just impossible to find! Well, eggs suitable for a cake anyway. There was plenty of other celebrating planned, but none of that could happen without… Finally! At 44 minutes past 7, Samantha Stargazer dressed to the nines in formal red and black military garb walked in looking…despondent? Shell shocked? Uh oh…

“Hey Sammy,” Bree said, wondering if she could manage to toss the cake in the garbage before Sam realized it was there.

“Hey Bree…” No wise crack about not calling her Sammy? This was REALLY bad, Sam NEVER let Bree get away with calling her Sammy! “You’re not going to believe this…”

“You…didn’t get Commander did you…” Bree’s face fell, and suddenly she was angry, REALLY angry! What did those pompous asses think they were doing? Sam was the PERFECT Commander! She was dedicated, strong, loyal, caring, had such a tight ass- err was such a tight ass about the rules!

“Well…no.” Bree was ready to jump right out of her dress, she wore a DRESS for this, and into a Combat Suit, and march right into Base 00 and give all those Admirals a piece of her mind! And probably a taste of her fist! “I got Captain.” Bree goggled, her mouth falling open in shock. A huge, dopey looking smile was spreading across Sam’s face. “They made me Captain!” she said again, as though she couldn’t actually believe. Bree couldn’t believe it either! That would make Sam…yeah, the youngest Captain ever. Not just the youngest female Captain, and not just in the Peacekeepers either! As far as Bree knew, no one had ever made a Captain position at the age of 23. That was…unheard of!

“I…I…congratulations!” Bree exclaimed, grinning just as wide as Sam and bouncing up and down on her feet. “That’s amazing! That’s…that’s…I need a new cake!” Shit! She really did need to throw that cake away! Suddenly everything she’d done felt so…underwhelming. She should’ve gotten real candles! Not these cheap, energy efficient electric flame holders…

“You made a cake?” Sam sniffed the air, eyes widening a little. “You COOKED? That’s so cool, I didn’t know you could cook.”

“Hey there’s a lot about me you don’t know, Captain.” Bree giggled like a drunk, Captain Stargazer! She could tell people stories of how she knew Sam from the academy! She could tell people other stories too but she’d keep THOSE stories to herself.

“There’s more.” How the HELL was there more? “They want me to assemble a crew of my own choosing. I get to hand pick my crew and pilot the Perseus. It’s a new state of the art Peacekeeper vessel, Venus-Class ship handled by up to 30 crewmembers, and it can carry over 60 passengers.” Bree’s head was spinning, this was great, she wouldn’t have to go give those Admirals a piece of her mind after all, they were apparently the smartest Admirals in the history of the Galactic Peacekeepers! “There is a catch… I’ll be assigned to Pinwheel Galaxy and will be shipping out as soon as my crew is assembled.” Bree’s face fell. Oh no… Oh it all made sense now in absolute, horrific clarity. “I know, I know, it’s a long way away, and you’ll miss me, but Bree… I want you on my team. Don’t object! One, you’re a great Peacekeeper and any Captain would be lucky to have you, and two, I’m the only one who can kick your butt hard enough to realize your full potential.” Bree cracked a smile, which quickly fell. Pinwheel Galaxy…

“Sam…”

“Is it too much distance? Being a galaxy away from your family is scary yeah, but we have wormhole technology. We can visit. I won’t force you to go, but I would like you there with me…”

“Sam Pinwheel Galaxy is the mind control galaxy.”

“Well yeah…why do you think they made me the youngest Captain in history and gave this assignment to me?” Sam scoffed good naturedly. “This is an unprecedented decision, it isn’t going to be made for me just based on my credentials alone, no matter how good they are. I know that. Or…are you worried for yourself? Like I said, I won’t force you, but I can protect you. I’ll always guard my crew, especially my friends.”

Damn it damn it damn it! Bree’s mind was spinning, it felt like she’d been lifted up to a glorious utopia, only to suddenly crash and burn right back down to Earth II. Of course they’d send Sam to the galaxy most infamous for running rampant with mind controlling technology, aliens, creatures, and who knew what else. SubTech, Subliminal Technologies, was founded there, and they had fingers in every pie across the known galactic quadrants. The only reason anyone would be foolish enough to send a brand new Captain there on Peacekeeping duties, or for that young Captain to actually accept, was if said Captain was immune to hypnotic control…or thought she was.

“Sam, look at this…” Bree said, slipping into a softer tone of voice and pulling out a small round ball shaped object. She activated her lens filter, the world appearing to shift to black and white, and turned the Hypno-Sphere, a SubTech commodity, on. Instantly the small room was filled with bright light, perfectly augmented by the flame holders Bree had set up earlier, preparing for this. Even to Bree’s filtered vision the lights were deep engrossing, so much so that Bree couldn’t look directly at it without falling into trance, instead she watch Samantha Stargazer, the woman immune to hypnosis.

“That’s…wait…that looks…familiar…” Sam said, blinking and staring into the Hypno-Sphere, just as she had many times before. “Pretty…familiar… Pretty… So pretty…” Sam relaxed, her posture slumping, her eyes beginning to glaze over. The first time this happened, when Bree wanted to test out Sam’s hypnotic immunity, Sam had been much more resistant but now, after being conditioned to fall into trance at the sight of those colors for so long, she barely put up a fight.

“That’s right Sammy, just relax and stare at the pretty lights…”

“Don’t…call me Sammy…” Bree smiled, Sam did have a strange mind. It was…slippery was perhaps the best word to describe it. She certainly could be hypnotized, that was not in doubt, but she had some core beliefs that just would not go away, and if they did they wouldn’t be gone for long. Plus any programming Bree did tended to fade fairly quickly. Which is why she had to keep using the Hypno-Sphere and not a trigger phrase to send Sam into trance. It was all just enough to get Sam some medical evidence that suggested she really did have an usually resistant mind when it came to hypnosis, but it’s potency was greatly overexaggerated, as Bree discovered time and time again here in this very room.

“I’m sorry Sam, just forgive me and continue watching the lights. It feels really good to stare into the lights doesn’t it?”

“So good… I forgive you,” Sam said, sighing blissfully and smiling vapidly. Stars she was beautiful… Bree had something special picked out for Sam to wear tonight, and she was wearing something rather special herself underneath her lovely red dress.

“Sam…you’re not immune to hypnosis. I need you to believe that this time.”

“Of course I am,” Sam scoffed with a giggle, staring blissfully into the bright, gorgeous light. That was one of the things Bree couldn’t change no matter how hard she tried or what tact she used. Ironic really, Sam was a complete mental pushover for a lot of things, but try to tell her that and she’d lock up tighter than the Peacekeepers’ mass weapons vault. Bree sighed, she wasn’t going to convince Sam to be more cautious…and she couldn’t tell her not to go. This was a once in a generation opportunity. The Admirals would never make Sam into a Captain, with her own hand picked team no less, if they didn’t believe in her immunity to hypnosis, and that meant there was no point in any of this if Sam didn’t transfer to Pinwheel Galaxy. That meant…Bree HAD to go with her, to keep her safe, and sane, even from herself.

“Right, totally immune…and I suppose that’s why the Admirals decided to send you to Pinwheel Galaxy?” At least Sam had already decided to take Bree with her. Someone needed to watch Sam’s gloriously toned and tight backside…err back.

“Mhmm…after that last mission, the Admirals were convinced I could be really useful. They’ve lost 3 Captains already to Pinwheel Galaxy, all due to some mind control fiasco. Because I completed the mission without getting hypnotized, they knew they could count on me to handle it.”

“You didn’t get hypnotized at all?” Bree raised an eyebrow. She had wanted to ask Sam exactly what had happened during that mission. The timeframe seemed a little…off to Bree. “Tell me about that last mission Sam, everything you remember, even if you’re not supposed to.” Sam smiled brightly…

* * *

Sam reactivated her radio. “Hello? They’re ready for you. Just be careful when you arrive, I haven’t turned off the subliminal sound system yet.”

“What? Who is this? Turn off the subliminal… What’s going on here?” Sam frowned slightly, checking on her radio’s broadcast frequency. It was set to some private channel she wasn’t familiar with. Who did she call? The last thing she remembered…yes she was staring into the pretty spiral. Sam felt herself relaxing at the blissful memory. She started taking off her suit, zipping it down until it got stuck on her big boobs, so she tugged a little harder and slipped out of her flight suit completely, clad only in her seductively sparse undersuit, staring deeply into the spiral and so…so turned on. The other 7 beautiful women were already masturbating, so Sam decided to join them, her hand sliding down to her wet pussy, making nice little circles on her clit…no, nice little spirals that brought her deeper and deeper under her manager’s control… Not her manager…her Master. That was who she called. Once she’d had a nice, brain washing cum and the pleasure deck program had turned itself automatically she powered down the pleasure deck and called Master, his frequency seared into her brain via orgasm.

“Your slave, Master Zoid,” Sam said happily, her post orgasm body humming with pleasure at the admission. “Your slutty models are ready for you to pick up. Just be careful of the Galactic Peacekeepers nearby and the subliminal sound system that’s still playing.”

“Peacekeepers?! Shit! How did they find out about…never mind! Don’t turn off the subliminal…wait they might be suspicious of that… Double shit! Okay, here’s what you do. Turn off the subliminal messages playing, and overwrite the pleasure deck program. Make it something generic that doesn’t mention me at all!”

“Yes Master, I can do that.”

“Good girl…mmm I don’t recognize your voice, but you sound very sexy.”

“Thank you Master Zoid, I think you’re sexy too…” Something pushed against Sam’s brain, something half remembered from staring into the spiral. A chorus of 8 voices suddenly rose up, drowning out the previous silence.

“Master Zoid is so attractive. He’s too attractive to need to hypnotize sexy girls like us. I trust Master Zoid. He would never hypnotize me. He’s so sexy girls would want to obey him anyway.”

“Good, it sounds like the entire program got to run… I’d really have liked to cycle it a few more times to make sure, but I can do deeper conditioning later. For now I need to make sure they don’t suspect me… How good are the Peacekeeper firewalls anyway?”

“Oh they’re very good Master! But if you use the emergency broadcast code you can send anything you want through without a hitch!”

“…and you know this code?”

“Yes Master!”

“Great! Now I just need to know who to send these commands to get me cleared to come there and pick you up.”

“I know that too!”

“You- Really? You’re quite a valuable slave… I have no idea how you got this information, but I’ll be interested in picking your brain later. For now, just act normally until I can get you away from the Peacekeepers.”

“Yes Master, I will act completely normally.” Sam gave Master Zoid the code and told him who to get in contact with, then she needed to get dressed and start acting like her normal self. Turning off the subliminal messages, waking the models from trance, and signaling to the Captain that she was ready for him to come aboard… Hmm, she did take a lot longer than would be reasonable if the hostages were all just in the pleasure deck… She’ll have to move them to the main control room. She could overwrite the program there, removing any mention of Master Zoid or obedience to a sexy, attractive manager, and pretend that she found the program, and the models, there instead. She’d have to cover them up too, which was a shame because they were doing a great job showing off their hot, slutty bodies for men to stare at… Maybe she didn’t have to cover them ALL the way up…

* * *

Recounting the story of how she meet Master had made Sam soooo wet, especially remembering the big, swirly spiral she knew she couldn’t be hypnotized by. It was such a wonderful boon to be immune to hypnosis, it meant Sam could stare deeply all she wanted into these beautiful, gorgeous displays, like the familiar one Bree held that she was staring into now, and know that she didn’t need to resist their hypnotic pull at all, because she was immune to them! Why would she resist something she was immune to? Bree was talking now, but at this point Sam was barely listening. The colors of Bree’s orb were too beautiful to think about anything else, and they felt so good. Sam watched the cyans and magentas and greens pulse and spin before her starving gaze, and the more she stared, the more she allowed that pleasurable buzz coating her brain to take away all thoughts, all objections, all will, the better and better it felt. Still, with all of that pushing her brain into bliss induced mush, it felt as though there were still some…mystery inside the spinning colors, some kind of wonderful secret that, should Sam discover it, all of the pleasure she currently felt, staring deeply into the display, would compound and Sam would be launched to euphoric heights she couldn’t imagine. She just HAD to keep staring, had to keep sinking deeper, had to just do everything Bree told her so that she could be allowed a few more precious seconds staring into the gorgeous display.

Besides, it wasn’t like Bree’s suggestions were anything unreasonable anyway. Sure Sam was feeling really…mmm really good, and saying “no” or not accepting anything she was told as absolutely true felt…wrong, but that didn’t mean she was hypnotized or that she couldn’t deny Bree’s commands if she really wanted to. They were just nice commands- err suggestions, that sounded so good at the time, and if it sounded good to say yes, and felt good to say yes, why would Sam say anything other than…

“Yes Bree…” Mmmm that felt nice. Bree really was a great friend. A really good roommate too! Sam wondered if they’d be having sex at all tonight. Sometimes, when Sam was staring really deeply into Bree’s beautiful orb, she’d get soo wet and horny, and even though Sam was straight, Bree would help her relieve that frustration with her skilled, lesbian tongue. She even gave Sam a few tips, well a LOT of tips, on how to eat a girl out too. Sam didn’t really expect this skill to come up much, she was REALLY straight after all, but it was just so nice that Bree was willing to teach her straight friend how best to service a girl’s pussy, and with all the practice Bree was willing to give her Sam had gotten really good at it!

“I will obey Bree…” Mmmmm sooooo good. Was Bree still talking? Sam had started to tuned her out awhile ago, letting her brain just absorb whatever she said on autopilot. It was really easy to do now, Sam had a lot of practice with that too! Early on, when Bree was first showing off her pretty hypno whatever to her hypno immune friend, Sam tried to focus on everything Bree said and decide what to accept and what not to accept, however, after so much time learning to trust Bree and obey Bree when she felt like this, it somewhere along the line just became second nature to do as Bree said and not think so hard about it. Plus when she was deciding what to obey and what not to it would take her out of this pleasurable fugue she loved to inhabit. Doing as she was told without thought, without hesitation, that ALWAYS felt good, so obviously that was the preferred state of mind in Sam’s opinion.

“Won’t remember…” Awwww, this meant that Bree was about ready to turn her hypno ball off, and that was always sad. Sam sighed, her eyes fluttering a little as she forgot… She blinked a bit, wait what did she forget again? She hadn’t really been paying attention anyway, she was too focused on…too focused on… On… Her promotion? Right! Duh, she had been so focused on her promotion and the absolute shock that had been that she completely forgot!

“Hey Bree?” Sam asked sheepishly, “I know you have this whole thing set up but, I just remembered something I really have to do. I promise I’ll be right back, but this really can’t wait!” Sam said, hoping Bree would understand.

“It’s okay Sam, I get it,” Bree said, understandingly, gosh she was great Sam was going to have to make sure to get her something nice. Oh, maybe some new lingerie? But what would she like? Maybe Sam could just model some outfits for her and whatever she wanted Sam would just give her, then they would both be happy! Pin in that, right now Sam had a very important mission to complete.

“I really appreciate it, I’ll make it up to you later I promise!”

“Oh, I’m sure you have something in mind…” Sam grinned, sometimes it felt like Bree knew what she was going to do before she did. Guess they were just that close. “Maybe when you choose your crew you could fill it with only beautiful women…for me.” Sam laughed at that, Bree could be so horny sometimes! She had long since stopped noticing when Bree’s eyes drifted along her body, but she still put a little extra wiggle to her hips when she turned and left their dorm. Actually, now that Sam thought about it, a crew comprised solely of beautiful women might be a really good idea…

* * *

“Mmm yeah babe, keep going…” Robert Zoid moaned as one of his little brainwashed sluts sucked his cock. Betty or Barbie or something, he usually just thought of her as the red head with the nice ass. “Oh, right there…” Robert’s plan hadn’t exactly gone off without a hitch, but no one could deny that the results spoke for themselves…

“Mphh mmm…glrg glrg glrg…” In a manner of speaking of course. The Asian bimbo returned with the stacked pale alien slut, both dressed in slutty little outfits even he wouldn’t print in any reputable magazine. The ice slut was a…he could never remember the name, some alien who lived on comets and had a natural low body temperature. He couldn’t wait to fuck her, her human-like appearance was only offset by her unnaturally, for a human, pale skin and massive red eyes. They were sometimes call the vampires of space, and it was said their massive, lidless eyes had hypnotic powers…which was really just silly superstition.

“We are ready to serve Master Zoid,” the girls spoke in unison and Robert nearly came down the redhead’s throat at how submissive they sounded. Oh yes, the results certainly spoke for themselves!

“Redhead slut, stop sucking and kneel at my feet.” Redhead slut obeyed immediately, smiling vapidly for him. His cock throbbed with the desire to put it right back into her mouth, despite the more inviting holes currently awaiting his blessing. “You two, bend over on the bed, I’ll be taking you both,” he said lustfully, his cock pointing at them like a spear. Bimbo and Ivory, those were good names for them, obeyed instantly, prancing to the bed like oversexed schoolgirls in a porno before bending over and raising their nice, wide asses high up in the air, right at cock level. Good, the subliminal messages were still working. There was some worry that the compulsions to show off their bodies sexually and not mind being ogled would fade without some reinforcement, but several hours later and those compulsions were stronger than ever! He’d probably have to keep exposing them to the commands, but there was hope that they would only need monthly sessions, not weekly, or even daily. Oh yes, there were certainly some hitches, but everything worked out exactly as Robert wanted in the end, and soon the ‘hitch’ in his plan would be serving him too…

Speaking of which, at that moment the doorbell rang, and Robert had to turn away from his tempting prizes. He must’ve gotten carried away; she was earlier than he expected. Oh well, no sense making the gorgeous hero wait. His sluts would stay right there until he gave them another order, or they needed to eat or whatever, self-preservation was hard to get rid of entirely, not that he wanted his slaves to starve themselves anyway. In the meantime, he would put on an auspiciously baggy robe and answer the door with a grin.

Lieutenant Samantha Stargazer, dressed in extremely formal military attire stood at his door looking at him like he was the most attractive man she ever saw in her life, and for all the post hypnotic commands swirling around in her head, he might as well be.

“Miss Stargazer, won’t you please join us?” Robert asked, his cock twitching powerfully as the busty blonde with unconcealable curves nodded eagerly and stepped inside his luxurious flat. “You seem awfully overdressed; wouldn’t you be more comfortable out of that stuffy little uniform?” Robert pressed, grinning as he closed his door and locked it.

“It is pretty stuffy…” Sam said, her usual clipped, authoritative one replaced with a demure kittenish mewling as she began to undo her uniform’s coat, slipping it from her shoulders and revealing her pressed white shirt, absolutely straining to hold in her massive melons. Good galaxies those things were as big as her head! No…slightly bigger! Robert couldn’t wait to feel them in his hands, ever since he saw her at the station and realized she was the one who, heh, ‘foiled’ him, he had been waiting for the command to meet him at his vacation home on Halkyre to take effect. The models had all been so much closer, so they made it well before lovely blonde, but she had still gotten here remarkably fast, she must’ve taken a teleporter. Even above lightspeed travel couldn’t get here so quickly. That would’ve been expensive, she MUST be desperate for him.

“Mmm, better already…” the blonde bombshell purred, tossing her military coat away and lifting her top up over her head. Robert’s cock pulsed as she revealed what she had underneath, a tiny little blue bra that crushed her breasts together into a mesmerizing valley of mass cleavage. Good, his command to wear something sexy had worked too… “Are all the models here too?” the slutty Peacekeeper asked as she started to work on her pants. No way she could take those off without a bouncy struggle, her plush backside was just too wide for the pants to comfortable slide down.

“Oh yes, you’re the last to arrive my sweet, but don’t worry, we have all the time in the world to make good use of you…” Robert said, lust coating his words as his latest acquisition finally bounced and jiggled enough to work her pants down and show off her tiny blue thong. God. Damn. That tight ass was even better than the redhead slut’s! Those pants had to be custom made, they weren’t even designed to be tight pants, but because her butt was so much bigger than her legs she had to get pants that were loose up top and thin down below. Not loose enough apparently…

“Oh, that’s good… Mmm is it okay if I call you Master? It just feels right Master Zoid.”

“Master is ALL you’ll be calling me my little bimbo,” Robert said, grinning broadly. The blonde’s smile faltered for a moment, and Robert raised an eyebrow. She didn’t like being called bimbo hmm? Well now that could be fun. “Follow me to the bedroom, your fellow bimbo slaves await us,” Robert said, beckoning his new toy deeper into his home.

“Mmm we’re all your slaves aren’t we? You’re obedient, sex toy slaves who you hypnotized into perfect obedience…” The bimbo sounded positively orgasmic, and she kept heaving her chest and swinging her hips in incredibly distracting ways. Robert couldn’t help but look back and stare as he moved through his home.

“Yes you are,” he said, licking his lips as the blonde goddess started to breathe a little heavier, her full pink lips slipping open slightly, as though she were about to moan and was trying to hold back. His cock was trembling inside his robe, he might even cum prematurely at this point! He needed to calm down…needed to-

“Ohhh…” Bimbo, non-Asian variety, moaned wetly, stopped in the middle of the hall and pressing her legs together tightly. Her hands moved to that sweet palace between her thighs, pressing on the blue thong between them. “This isn’t…isn’t a game we’re playing is it?” she asked, almost sounding scared, despite how desperate her voice was getting. “This is real… You really hypnotized us with that spiral…back at the station… You’re really our Master… You’re really…really…” Robert’s cock was seriously about to explode! He could feel himself tensing up, he could feel his orgasm approaching. She hadn’t even touched him, and he was about to cum!

“Yes!” he shouted, descending upon her like a wild animal. “Oh yes. You’re my slave, my hot, horny, slutty little bimbo, just like all my hot, sexy little models. It was easy too, sooo easy…” Robert tensed, trying to hold himself back…but the rush, the adrenaline, it was coursing through him powerfully now and couldn’t be denied any longer. “All it took was a little spiral, some subliminal message technology smuggled in from Pinwheel Galaxy, and of course…you. You to be such a stupid bimbo slut that you didn’t even notice you were hypnotized right alongside my slutty, suggestible…oh fuck…” Robert was cumming! Damn it. The way the beauty’s face was contorted between fear, disgust, and an unreasonably high lust for the situation was too much for him to take anymore. She had such a fuckable body, and highlighted in her skimpy little underwear, with her slavish behavior starting to take over…he was overstimulated, and his body was going into a state of release.

“Well, I think that’s all I need. What do you think sis?” Robert found himself on the ground, a suspicious liquid making a mess of his robe around his crotch area. He managed to open his eyes and look up. Wow…he came so hard that he was seeing double, there appeared to be two Bimbos now, both utterly identical, expect that one was wearing that sexy too tight thong and bra, and the other was wearing…a Space Police uniform? He frowned, what was going on?

“I think that’s as good a confession as we’ll ever need. He’ll be going away for a long time just for illegal smuggling and intent to brainwash, not to mention coercive use of illegal mind control technology and…well I’d call whatever is happening here rape. Would you call it rape?”

“Let’s call it rape.”

Robert had to shake his head to clear it a little, what were the two bimbos talking about? They sounded exactly the same…well the cop sounded all airy and giggly, while the one dressed in practically nothing sounded very serious and no nonsense. Which didn’t make any sense, shouldn’t that be reversed? Wait…suddenly Robert was processing their actual words and not just staring at their tits.

“Excuse me what?” Robert demanded, moving to get up…only to have the officer’s foot press firmly down on his chest.

“I’m so totally sorry sir,” the officer said in a faux bimbo tone. “Let me put it this way. My name is Sammi Stargazer of the Whirlpool Galaxy Space Police. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law and given what you just confessed to…I suggest you exercise that right.”

“B-but…how? My mind control was working…you shouldn’t have been able to tell anyone…”

“Doesn’t listen very well does he? That’ll definitely be used against you. The file recorder is still going…” the first blonde said, pulling a small metallic device out of her bra. Think I could press charges on him sis?”

“Hmm, unfortunately, since you’re immune to hypnotic manipulation,” Sammi paused and let that sink in… Robert suddenly felt ill, and it must’ve shown on his face because both sisters smiled sinisterly down at him. “…there’s not much you can sue against for damages, you are here willingly after all as part of a sting operation, but maybe you can argue intent and get something there?”

“Eh, not worth the time, I have to leave the galaxy soon anyway, I’ll be satisfied enough knowing this creep is behind bars.”

“Speaking of, congratulations on the promotion, Captain! I couldn’t be prouder of my big sister! Ahem, anyway, you may be asked to testify, though I doubt we’ll need it, so make sure you have a long range communicator handy.”

“Shouldn’t be an issue. Glad I could help clean up one last piece of trash before I go…speaking of going, I have to head back to my house, my roommate really went all out with the celebrations there and I’d hate to leave her for too long. Okay if I use the official Police Teleporter box to get back?”

“After helping us nail this guy and save those girls, I can’t imagine my boss would say no.”

“Thanks, good luck here…”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“You gonna get dressed?” Robert was starting to panic, Space Police personnel were starting to swarm into his home. All the models were here…dressed in skimpy attire. They were all programmed to react normally around others, but what they were wearing…what he said… The stupid bitch was immune to hypnosis? How? He watched her laugh a little and not even blush as she put her clothes back on. It was like his subliminal commands were working perfectly… She didn’t even care about showing off her body to all the men around her, all of them staring… Was she even putting on a bit of a show? Or was that just his wishful thinking? The attractive twin stepping on him, which under other circumstances he might’ve enjoyed, was not letting up, and she was much more fit than her curvy appearance suggested! Curse that…shit what was her name again? Betty or Barbie or something. Oh well, it didn’t matter now. It was over…the best he could hope for was a plea bargain… They would want his contact with the Pinwheel Galaxy right? Maybe he had some options…

* * *

“Captain Stargazer.”

“Sir!” Sam saluted, thrusting her chest out as the older Admiral offered her a seat. She gratefully took it, not letting his eyes on her chest get to her, it was fine, Yardack was only human after all… Well that wasn’t quite true, he was a Chlorophyllian, a species of green skinned humanoid alien who, despite the name were not plant-like beings, but they did survive through photosynthesis. Sam didn’t know why that didn’t make them plant-like, but she was assured it did not. Regardless, he still had attraction toward other humanoid beings, like Sam, and so it was only natural that he take a small peek. No harm done.

“I see you’ve put together your roster…” the Admiral said, placing Sam’s report on the desk in front of him, the result of nearly a month and a half of hard work and interviews. It was…unorthodox to say the least, but Sam was convinced that for her deployment to the Pinwheel Galaxy to be a success, this was the crew she needed, and she’d fight for each one of them!

“It’s…unorthodox to say the least.”

“Yes it is, but traditional tactics in the Pinwheel Galaxy haven’t done anything except lose us good men and women. I thought very long and hard about this crew, and this concept, and I truly feel this gives us the best chance at making this, unorthodox to say the least, idea you’ve all hit upon work.” The Chlorophyllian rubbed his forehead, looking through Sam’s roster again.

“Help me to see your vision then Captain. We knew this would be an…unusual arrangement when we assigned you a Captainship, and with much in the way of leeway…”

“Of which I am very grateful and wish to make good use of.”

“Hmm, and yet your roster…”

“Please speak freely sir, I think we both know what you want to say. I promise not to take offense.”

“Well, it’s the type of roster I’d honestly expect from someone half your age, and I do know that puts them in the preteens, and of your opposite gender. If I’m being frank.”

“Yes sir, that’s exactly what it looks like,” Sam agreed without resistance. Admiral Yardack looked up at her in exasperation.

“Then pray tell, what is your strategy here?” Sam grinned.

“Sir, what is the mentality of the average slaver in the Pinwheel Galaxy?” the admiral shrugged. “Same as here, that of a preteen boy looking for nudes on the intergalactic Cloudnet, if I may speak freely.”

“They’re young, which means they’re inexperienced.”

“As am I sir, but you trusted me to see this mission through. Please allow me to extend the same courtesy to these young women who, for all their inexperience, are very good at what they do. If I may?” Sam made as though to reach for the roster, and Yardack gestured for her to continue.

“Speaking from experience sir, when you’re a woman and you have a certain look, people make judgements about you. They don’t mean to do it, they don’t want to do it, but they do it anyway, and that affects how they treat you. Look here. Ensign Yvonne Bliss. Human. Top scores in her class, extremely proficient in weapon based combat, current assignment: Secretarial duties at Base 00. Regalia Pope. Saticite. Papers on pheromonal defense are cited 5 times more than the senior researcher where she is stationed at her current assignment: Lab assistant.”

“A few outstanding individuals in less than outstanding positions isn’t going to make your whole roster make sense.”

“Sir that’s my point. It isn’t a few outstanding individuals, EVERYONE on my roster is outstanding, and ALL of them are being wasted in their current assignments. Sir, if we don’t give these women something meaningful to do, not only do we lose the valuable insights their talents can give us, we might lose them.” The admiral paused and looked back at Sam’s roster a bit more thoughtfully, it was hard to look past the pictures… Yvonne Bliss was a drop dead gorgeous redhead who was showing more cleavage in that photo than was strictly allowed. Her bright smile and young, 18 year old face made her look guileless and haplessly naïve. Regalia Pope, the Saticite, had an almost queenly appearance to her in her chosen form, Saticites had a limited shapeshifting ability. She could make herself look different, but she would always keep her gender, and the basal features of her anatomy, her bone structure, her height, weight, bust size, athletic prowess, etc. This form was that of a black haired, bespectacled human woman with an impressive bust, bigger even than Sam, and an hourglass figure which was hard to look away from. All her chosen crewmates were like this, but Sam was determined to get Yardack to see these women the way she wanted him to. Not as objects of beauty, but wasted resources that only Sam could salvage.

“I don’t know…”

“Commander Tuo Yung, my pick for second in command. She has the most experience of anyone…”

“And yet she’s not even 30…”

“Two years will pass by in the blink of an eye sir. She’s already lead many successful missions, and has received recommendations for medals from every Captain she’s worked under. I hope to continue that tradition.”

“Hmph, this one I remember.” Sam paused, the huff in Yardack’s voice made her nervous. She looked at the roster profile again, past the image of the human Asian woman in a skin tight pitch black flight suit with large breasts, though honestly the average bust size on Sam’s ship would’ve made them seem medium by comparison, and tight, well-toned body to the description below. Her list of achievements was long, especially for someone so young, and who made Commander at 25! She had great intelligence, she tested well, had practical experience and field knowledge… Sam wasn’t understanding what the problem was.

“She’s difficult to work with,” Yardack said, pushing the roster away and folding his arms. “She’ll never listen to you, someone younger than her, who skipped the Commander rank. She’ll constantly try to test your authority till it breaks. You just looked at her achievements didn’t you? Didn’t bother to look at her psych profile, or anything else.” He got Sam there, she had no idea Commander Yung had such an attitude problem…having her as a second in command was supposed to be something to boost Yardack’s confidence in her, now it might’ve sunk the whole ship before it was even built. “Did you do any opposition research on your team at all? Find out if maybe they’re not being overlooked, but if there’s a reason WHY they’re being underutilized?” Sam did not… A sense of overwhelming dread welled up in her. She knew she was inexperienced, knew she was going to make some mistakes…but to have it all thrown in her face like this… No, she wasn’t going to be broken by this.

“Admiral Yardack,” she said, assuming a cold, calculated tone of authority. The Admiral’s eyes widened slightly, he even sat up a bit straighter in his chair. “I believe that any attitude issues on my ship are my problem, and I assure you, problems will be dealt with.” Sam left off on a tone of finality, Yardack had to know, had to at least be convinced, that she could handle her own crew, otherwise her promotion might be over before it started.

“Ahem, well…good to hear that you’re confident, but talk is cheap, we’ll have to see what you do.” Sam held back a smile and just nodded, good he trusted her to at least let her try. Hopefully they could get back to where they were before, she had almost convinced him to back her play! “I would recommend another second in command…perhaps someone you trust?” Sam frowned, was he…

“You mean Bree?” Yardack smiled.

“Now that was a name I was not surprised to find! Now, it maybe seems a little counterintuitive, but providing a helping hand to your friends, or I should say, rewarding those loyal to you, can have a very beneficial effect going forward. If people see that those around you, who stay loyal to you and support you fully are rewarded, they’ll be encouraged to do much of the same. Plus, staffing a ship which will be adrift in space for months at a time with someone you like isn’t really a bad thing,” Admiral Yardack said surprisingly warmly, giving Sam a bit of a smile.

“I have her as my Chief of Security, I don’t know what other role would be better for someone I trust so much…” Sam said, suddenly a bit unsure about things. She hadn’t expected Bree’s conversation to go like this. She expected to have to fight for her, to be told she can’t play favorites. To give others who might be more deserving a chance.

“How about your side? Sam, I’m not going to tell you that promoting someone just because she’s your friend is good in every circumstance. I’m not going to pretend that there aren’t more qualified individuals out there, at least so far as stats go, but take it from someone who is not so young anymore. The most important thing for any position, is the ability to work with you. On that ship Sam, you’re the boss. You aren’t always going to make the best decisions, but you need your people to not just follow your orders, but to WANT you to succeed. That is how you will get your best work done. Make Commander Yung your Chief Security Officer. She’ll be tough but fair. Your friend will want you to succeed more than anyone else, so she’ll work harder than anyone else to ensure that happens. Trust me.”

“I…thank you sir.”

“Of course, I want you to succeed too Sam. We all do. When we made you Captain, we went to bat for you, your success will be our success, your failure, our failure.” No pressure… “Don’t think of it like that, just think that you have some very motivated old fossils with plenty of experience to help you out. Now…perhaps I could convince you on a few other changes? You don’t need EVERYONE to be a woman do you?” Sam snickered…

“Sir, if this is going to work, I do.” Yardack frowned a bit. “As you said, we’re going to be drifting through space for months at a time, on a ship filled with beautiful women, I don’t know if you noticed…” Yardack rolled his eyes. “I can’t afford to have any men on board. I don’t want any ‘accidental’ extra passengers if you catch my meaning…” Yardack’s eyes widened a bit and he nodded.

“I’ll admit I didn’t even think of the possibility. With modern medicine surely you could enforce a strict medical regiment?”

“That’s already going to happen, but no regiment is perfect.”

“Hmm, well you’ve thought a lot about this, I have to admit to that. It’s very strange…an all women crew. We’ve never had anything like it. People are going to mention it and rumors are going to spread.”

“I’ve already given thought to an official reason for it sir, there’s a pretty good one sitting right here in the room with you. I was promoted early, very early, and I think it would make sense that I’d want to take the opportunity I’d been given to help other young women who are judged more by their looks than by their talents by giving them this opportunity to prove themselves, same as I’ve been given.”

“Hmm…we can probably make that work with some alterations… Still, you’re going to the Pinwheel Galaxy with a ship filled with beautiful women, not to mention yourself if you don’t mind me saying. From any angle it looks like we’re just sending them a tribute…” Sam gave an almost evil grin.

“Sir, when you’re looking to exterminate a house full of rats you don’t go hunting them like you would a deer. You set the bait and let them come to you.”

“Your crew is…bait?” Yardack raised his eyebrow. “And I assume you are the trap then?”

“They’re more than that, but for the point of this discussion yes. My ship needs to be irresistible, even to the point where hearing that I’m on board won’t deter them from coming after us. That means EVERYONE needs to be a target. That means EVERYONE needs to be worthy of going after. I need this crew sir. I’m not a preteen boy looking for nudes. I have a plan, and I want it to work for us all.”

3 hours later, Sam walked out of Base 00 Peacekeeper HQ with roster in hand, identical to the one she entered with, minus some minor alterations to positions, and the bold red text emblazoned across the top: APPROVED FOR DEPLOYMENT. It was time to show the Pinwheel Galaxy what she was made of.