The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to my friend, Aurora, for her brilliant suggestions and editorial insights. If you’d like to send me a message, I’m at

Title: Deep Blue

Author: tonias

“So John and I were watching a movie and I noticed you sent him a—”

“Oh! Hang on. Can you carry this?”

Megan handed Amy a heavy cardboard box.

“Take it through that door, please,” Megan said, pointing to the thrift store’s exterior door before also picking up a box. Amy carried her box across the parking lot and entered the building. The storage room had piles of boxes, so she gently placed hers down next to another. Megan entered just behind her and threw her box on the floor.

“Thank you!” Megan said. “We’ve got a lot of new inventory to sort through.”

“And your boss is out of town?”

“Yup, I’m in charge until she gets back.”

“Fun,” Amy said. “Hey, did you text John last night?”

“Yeah,” Megan said, her eyes studying the stacks of boxes, a finger raised, and her lips moving as if counting.

“I didn’t know you had his number.”

“Yup. Got it at a—Wait,” Megan said. “Gotta close up the truck. Be right back.”

Amy stood in the dimly lit room, tapping her fingers against her jeans.

Megan returned holding a set of keys and grinning.

Amy took a deep breath. “Why are you texting my boyfriend behind my back?”

“I didn’t know it was behind your back,” Megan said. “He didn’t tell you?”

“No,” Amy said.

“Why are you asking me then? If you two are having problems, you should sort that out.”

“So you’re not—?”

Megan laughed and gestured at the area around them.

“When would I have time?”

“So what were you t—?”

“Hey! Before I forget, I want to show you something. This way.”

Amy sighed and followed Megan down the hall. Megan opened an “Employees Only” door to a cramped office. The floor was littered with stacks of old comic books, avocado-colored ceramics topped the large desk in the room’s center, out-of-fashion clothing hung on a rack behind the office chair, and towers of jigsaw puzzles leaned against a tan speeder bike in the corner.

Megan walked around the clutter and approached a rear closet door. She opened it to reveal a large full-length fur coat on a hanger.

“Ta-da! Working at a thrift shop has its perks,” she said, running her hands over it. “Isn’t it fancy?

“Sure,” Amy said.

“The internet says it’s crystal fox. You should try it on!”

“What? No, I can’t.”

“Oh c’mon, it’ll look so good on you.”

Amy sighed, which was enough for Megan to giggle, pull it down from the hanger and hold it out for Amy, who put her arms through the outstretched sleeves.

The fur coat overwhelmed Amy once she slipped it on. The bulky sleeves reached halfway down her hands and its length touched her toes. The monstrosity weighed on her slender frame, its collar framing her face between its twin folds and overpowering her with the coat’s musky smell. She turned to Megan and felt little guard hairs tickle the nape of her neck, her cheeks, and ears.

“Oh my God!” Megan said. “You look stunning in that!”

“You’re kidding.”

“Here, let me show you,” Megan said, grabbing Amy’s arm.

Amy tried not to trip over the coat’s length as she was pulled toward a vertical mirror.

“See?” Megan said. “Classy, right?”

It looked unnatural on her. Amy would’ve been more comfortable in flannel and denim, not winterwear for going to the Ritz. It felt cumbersome and oppressive.

“It’s a little big,” Amy admitted.

“Don’t worry,” Megan said. “It’ll slim down once I fasten it.”

Megan fumbled with the fur coat’s lapels, sealing each clasp with great effort.

“I think I’d rather take it off.”

“Too late,” Megan said, standing back and looking over Amy. “You know, I could get you a good price.”

“Is that it? You’re trying to make a sale?”

“Maybe,” Megan smiled. “We got a load of furs this week. I wanted to see how this would look on you. Plus, I kinda like fur now.”

“Ok,” Amy said. “That’s nice. Can I take it off now?”

“Wait! There’s something I want to show you.”

Megan reached for a brown purse, hanging by a strap over the mirror. She reached inside and pulled out a black leather band with an attached blue jewel.

“A necklace,” she said, turning to Amy. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

“It’s,” Amy said. “Very nice. Is that sapphire?”

“Good question. The seller said it was, but I heard it’s only true if you see facets inside the stone.”

“Huh,” Amy said, fidgeting against the warmth of the fur coat. “So did you see any?”

“Nope, but I need a second opinion,” Megan said. “Could you help me out? If you see facets, I’ll list it and give you half.”

“Couldn’t you get it appraised?”

“That costs money,” Megan said, waving her hand. “You have a sharper eye than I do anyway.”

Typical Megan, Amy thought. Cutting corners when she really wanted something.

“Fine,” Amy said. “Make it sixty-forty.”

“Deal.”

Amy bent closer to the dangling jewel. “Facets inside the stone, huh? What does that mean in English?”

“Lines and designs,” Megan said, holding it closer to Amy’s eye level. “Cuts in the stone.”

“It would help if we had better light in here.”

“Good idea!” Megan said. “Hold this and keep looking while I find one.”

She placed the necklace in Amy’s fur-cuffed hands. Amy shrugged and pulled the coat’s sleeve back, causing the fur to bunch up over her forearm. As Megan vanished, Amy turned the jewel over in her hands, looking for somewhere to set it.

“This is stupid,” she whispered. “I should just talk to John.”

She fumbled with the coat’s lapels, searching for the clasps with her free hand, while the other was occupied with the gem which began to suddenly feel warm. “What’s this?” she whispered. Amy abandoned her attempt to extricate herself from the coat and cupped the gem in both hands to investigate this curious warmth. She ran her fingers along its smooth curves and ridges, trying to locate the source of the heat.

The sapphire began to glow—luminescent and glimmering—illuminating the dim room as she held it up for inspection. Then it pulsed, brighter and brighter, each pulse causing her to hold her breath, momentarily startled by the bright intrusion.

“Meg—” she managed to say, before another wave of fantastic deep blue beamed from the gem. She was still holding it close to her face, her lips parted, her expression going blank. The gem’s eerie sapphire light suffused her face in that dark room. It gave her chills despite the warm fur coat draped all over her body.

The facets deep inside the gem shifted and reformed as Amy studied them, the lines realigning into other configurations. Her wide eyes tried to follow the morphing shapes but the designs moved faster than her mind could track.

“You see it, don’t you?” Megan whispered.

Amy’s attention flickered up to Megan, who was standing in front of Amy. She managed a slight nod, the fur tickling her neck and ears, growing heavier on her tired body. Her gaze settled back down to the jewel pulsating in the dark.

“It would be easy to get lost in these beautiful patterns,” Megan said. “Let me help you.”

Megan took the cord from Amy’s fingers, keeping the gem at eye level. Amy felt her perspective shift, her tired arm letting go and coming to rest against the fur at her side, before she sighed, letting the shapes swim through her weary eyes.

“Just relax,” Megan whispered. “Enjoy the deep blue patterns. Rolling over you like ocean waves. Gaze deeply. Sink deeper into the calming waves. Feel them washing over you.”

Amy’s lips parted, then softened into a tranquil smile. She felt waves all around her body. The gem’s glowing facets shimmered and captured her attention, drowning out all thought.

“You feel relaxed,” Megan whispered. Warm and soft. Your thoughts are heavy. Just like the fur coat you’re wearing. So soft, warm, and heavy on your tired body. Soft and fuzzy. Inside and out. Feel the fur on your body, feel the softness in your mind.”

Amy’s hands roved over the fur coat, her fingertips delighting in the plush sensation. Her fingers slipped through the coat’s luxuriant, glossy folds. Her hands moved with a determination that contrasted with her dull stare.

“As you sink deeper into the fur coat, follow my voice into deeper pleasure.”

Amy’s hands caressing the coat, her lip twitched briefly, perhaps a momentary twinge of resistance, of pushing back against the wall of fur and blue light that captured her gaze.

“Keep looking at the light,” Megan whispered. “But as you stare, feel your eyelids grow heavy. It’s natural for them to be tired, staring at all this light. You may close your eyes and imagine the gem clearly in front of you.”

Amy’s lips met as her head lolled. Her eyes narrowed, fluttered, then closed. A tiny moan escaped her lips. She could still see the gem.

“Feel your mind float in the blue ocean,” Megan said. “Surrounded by the soft light, the fur, and my voice.”

Amy’s hands brushed over the broad collar that extended past her tiny shoulders. Her eyebrows rose in surprised rapture.

“All you feel is pleasure,” Megan said. “Soft and warm. Letting my voice guide you deeper into your mind. Deeper and deeper, searching for the place that controls Amy. A place deep in your mind, where you will hear the truth and accept it. Amy’s subconscious. Are you in there, Amy? Tell me.”

“Yes,” Amy said.

“Very good,” Megan said. “I have some very important things to tell you. You need to hear them. You trust me. You know I only tell the truth. Are you ready to hear the truth?”

Amy stood, eyes closed, hands caressing the soft fur coat covering her body, running her fingers up her sides and over her arms.

“Yessss,” Amy whispered, a smile spreading.

Megan grinned. Then, she told Amy her new truth.

* * *

Amy woke naked on a fur-covered bed. Confused, hazy. Where was she? What was going on?

“There you are,” a woman’s voice purred.

Amy turned, but she couldn’t find the source. Then, she remembered the thick furs beneath her naked body, her fingers eagerly brushing against them.

“I see you feel differently about fur now,” Megan said.

“I—what do you mean?” Amy said. “I’ve always loved fur! You know that.”

“I do,” Megan said, stepping out from behind the large oak headboard. She was wrapped up in the large crystal fox coat, caressing the lush collar. A sliver of bare skin visible between the lapels. Amy’s thighs clenched, rubbing against each other, trying to push back against the heated arousal rolling through her.

“Come to me,” Megan said.

Amy vaguely nodded, her eyes hooded with desire and lips parted, as she tentatively approached the woman in fur. She crawled across the queen-sized fur bed, her fingers and knees thrilling to the softness beneath her, as Megan settled on the bed.

“Kiss me,” Megan whispered. “Kiss me like you love me and, if you’re convincing enough, you can cum in my furs.”

Amy licked her lips.

She trembled with excitement and nearly lunged forward. Megan smelled so good, and her lips felt like velvet cushions when they touched hers. Amy sank into the kiss, into Megan’s embrace as the woman’s fur-covered arms wrapped possessively around her. Amy’s hands greedily caressed the fur coat on Megan’s body as she submitted to this woman’s grip. She let Megan’s tongue part her yielding lips and enter her mouth. Amy spread her thighs as Megan reached down, her fur cuff teasing Amy’s clit.

Megan parted the kiss and lay back on the fur-covered bed, letting the furs bunch up beneath her sexy lithe form. She beckoned Amy with a curled finger.

“Lick my pussy,” Megan hissed. “The same way you would kiss me.”

Amy’s breath caught. She hugged herself and stiffened. She cleared her throat and looked down at the fur on the bed.

“If you eat my pussy and make me cum,” Megan said. “You can be my little fur slut and wear my furs all the time. You can call me Mistress.”

Amy felt a pang in her vagina and the feeling of wetness. An invisible force seemed to compel her body closer to Megan. Amy’s eyes shifted back and forth, frantically looking for a door, though she did not know why. Megan spread her fur-framed legs inviting Amy into her folds.

Amy shook her head, as if that would stop her from inching nearer. She opened her

mouth to protest, but nothing came out. She was so close to Megan’s glistening vagina she

could feel the heat of it on her face.

Her lips made contact. Megan arched her back and placed her hand on the back of

Amy’s head, pressing her in closer. Her tentative kissing warmed up to enthusiastic licking. Amy moaned. She buried her tongue in Megan as she began rubbing her own vagina against the thick fur beneath her. She felt the cool drops of her own juices and sweat collecting in the softness beneath her.

Mistress moaned, her hips bucking and jolting against Amy’s face. Then, Amy tasted the sudden rush of hot, salty liquid, and eagerly lapped up as much as she could. She kept tonguing Mistress’s pussy, craving the taste of her orgasm.

“You’re ready,” Megan said, her voice strained. She threw her head back and called out, “Cum! Cum for me! Become mine!”

Amy yelped into Megan’s vagina as her hips ground against the fur blanket, the heat and pleasure surging in her loins, pushing her past the point of no return.

In her dazed afterglow, Amy’s hands roved over the fur framing Megan’s thighs.

“You’re a good little fur slut, aren’t you?”

“Oh yes,” Amy sighed. “I’m a good little fur slut.”

“My good little fur slut.”

“All yours,” Amy said affectionately. Megan grabbed a fistful of Amy’s hair.

“Call me Mistress,” she said. “I’m your mistress now. Say it!”

“You’re my Mistress.”

“Good,” Mistress said. “Sit up.”

Amy obeyed.

“Since you’ve been such a good little slut,” Mistress said, her lips curling into a sneer. “Put this on.” Mistress shook off her fur coat and held it out to Amy.

Amy gasped. “Really?”

“Yes, I want you to wear it for me and lie back on the bed.” Amy’s skin hummed as she slipped into the coat, the lining still warm from Mistress’s body. She shifted and lay back on the bed, as Mistress hovered over her with a fur mitten. She caressed between Amy’s naked, spread-wide thighs.

Amy looked up into her Mistress’s eyes. She whimpered and shifted at the delicate touch

of fur against her body. Her breath quickened as Mistress spoke, not breaking eye contact. Amy found it hard to pay attention, but she understood: Mistress’s new boyfriend was coming over and Amy was to attend to them. Mistress’s gaze guided Amy deeper into relaxation. She fell into Mistress’s eyes until there was nothing else. Nothing but deep blue.