The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is dedicated to my sexy aussie fans of the Agency. Send me more pics!

Debt

The bills were piling up faster than Cristina could pay them. She was becoming increasingly worried. One little bump inthe road and thriving business was reduced to this. Cristina leaned back in her chair and took a deep breathe. There had to be away out of this mess.

But not the bank. She was already deep with them and they wanted their money. Cristina was a missed payment away from losing Royally Trained. But that wouldn’t happen. Never. She had worked her ass off for what she had and Cristina would be damned if the stupidity of others would cost her everything.

The next day Cristina approached Dean, a regular who spent more time trying to pick up women than he did excercising. Cristina was amazed he could maintain his enormous musculature. She rarely saw him do more than a few sets on the bench or a couple of reps at the squat rack.

But he was good humored and everyone liked having him around so Cristina let him be as long as he didn’t make too many passes at her. She avoided dating clients as it had led to trouble in the past.

“Dean, could I see you in my office for a moment.”

Dean flashes Cristina a smile.

“Its about time! Finally gonna let me shag ya, eh Crissy?”

“Don’t start Dean! This is serious.”

They go back to her office and as soon as the door is closed, Dean starts looking concerned.

“Look, I don’t know what Tamsin told you but it was purely accidental my grabbing her ass. It really was. I tripped and reached out and my hand landed on her butt. Its the truth Crissy I swear!”

“Actually Dean, I want to speak to you about something else. But Ithought I told you to leave the girls alone? Look all you want Dean,but no touching! Now, Tamsin didn’t come to me with this herself so I won’t put you out on your ass....this time...understand?”

“Right...er...what did you want to talk me about?”

“I need your help in getting in touch with someone.”

“Me? Oh I see....interested in one of my mates are ya?”

“Damn it Dean! Get off the subject of sex for one minute! This is serious!”

“Okay Crissy, okay...what do you need?”

“I need to get in touch with the Yank.”

Dean lets out a low whistle. Then shakes his head no

“No can do Crissy. I don’t know the man.”

“Dean, you know every criminal in Sydney. And you are an insatiable gambler. And I know that the Yank now controls all of the illegal gambling and loan sharking in Sydney and Melbourne. I want to meet him Dean.”

“Listen babe, whatever your troubles it isn’t worth it. You’re right Crissy, I do know the Yank. And he is not someone you play with. He didn’t get in on the gambling action by luck. He muscled his way in. Some of the toughest hoods in Sydney suddenly died when he arrived on the scene. But the cops can’t prove a thing. Nor can they deport him. Not only does he control the gambling and loan sharking, but he sells information too. All kinds of information about all kinds of people. Thats why he can’t be touched. And he loves doing favors for people. Its said that Central Intelligence itself owes him a favor or three. He is a very dangerous man Crissy. Forget it.”

“I can’t forget it Dean. I need money. Now. Ever since that drug scandal, business has been very poor. If it wasn’t for my contract with the modeling agency I’d have already gone under. But it isn’t going to help much longer. The wolves are at the door and I’m bleeding red ink. I can make it through this with just a little help. I need to meet with the Yank.”

“Crissy, think about this. There is something you should know....”

“I don’t need your counsel Dean. I need your connections.”

“Alright Crissy, I’ll see what I can do....”

“Not good enough Dean. Make it happen. I’ll agree to anything, just make it happen.”

“Have it your way.”

Dean gets up and walks to the door and hesitates, his hand on the knob.

“You’re a very beautiful woman Crissy. The Yank won’t be satisfied with just getting his money back with interest. With beautiful women, he never is.”

“What part of ‘anything’ didn’t you understand?”

Dean opened the door and walked out without ever looking back.

Dean came to her the next day first thing. He was grim, not his usual jovial self. He asked Cristina to join him in her office. As soon as they were seated he started talking.

“The Yank will see you today at Aria for lunch. Thats noon sharp. One minute late, he walks and there won’t be a second chance..”

“Okay good. I’m surprised you managed to set it up so fast.”

“Wasn’t hard. Like I told you, The Yank loves beautiful women and you’re just his type.”

“His type?”

“Looks the way you do...you know, like a swimsuit model or stripper.”

“Ah. And how did he know how I look?”

“Are you kidding? Six months ago you were on the telly more than Kylie Minogue! He noticed then. Now you drop right into his lap. And I mean that literally.”

“Well, maybe I can use this to my advantage.”

Dean leans forward, his face adruptly hardened.

“No games Crissy! The Yank likes women, but they are not a weakness. He is a business man and he thinks with the big head if you get my drift. He won’t do business unless he thinks there is profit in it for him. Either you’re paying him back, with interest, or his taking over Royally Trained. Oh don’t get me wrong, servicing his cock will be part of the deal, but only if there is a deal. So don’t go trying to use any bullshit feminine wiles. He will see right through it and walk out on you immediately. Go in, be polite, be pleasant and chat nicely over lunch. Answer his questions. ALL of his questions, no matter how embarrasing or offensive. He will already know the answers. The Yank is very thorough and checks out everyone he might do business with so don’t bother lying or embellishing or he is gone. Got it?”

“Got it. Thanks Dean, I really appreciate this.”

“Don’t thank me Crissy. I haven’t done you any favors. If you’re smart, you won’t even walk past Aria today. The Yank isn’t someone a girl like you should deal with.”

“I’ve been taking care of myself since I was sixteen Dean. I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t be foolish Cristina! This guy will fucking own you!”

For a moment, for the first time, Cristina is afraid. Dean never called her by her full name unless he was very upset and it took alot to upset Dean. She quickly regains her composure.

“I’ll speak with you later Dean.”

Shaking his head with disgust, Dean walks out.

After showering and changing Cristina arrives at Aria at noon exactly. When she gets there she looks and makes a beeline for the Yank. It isn’t hard, he is the only Black man there.

He stands and introduces himself as Jack, warmly shaking Cristina’s hand and pulling out her chair for her. They sit and he asks her if she would like something to drink. Cristina just has water, which is what the Yank is having. They agree to get right to lunch and skip any appetizers.

Cristina orders the Rolled Roasted Kangaroo Island Chicken with a nori and chicken stuffing, miso and truffle broth. Jack orders the Crispy Skin Snapper with saffron taglierini, baby artichoke, and fennel and lobster butter.

They chat pleasantly until there food comes. Then as they dig in, the Yank goes to work.

“What made you think to come to me Cristina?”

“I have nowhere else to turn. I’m over extended as it is..”

“Perhaps you should file bankruptcy. No shame in that. That drug scandal hit hard. It will be very difficult for you to overcome the negative publicity.”

“I had no way of knowing that those idiots were using my gym to deal steroids and other drugs.”

“But you’re the boss Cristina. You SHOULD have known. You were lucky not to be indicted. Most of the public still thinks you were involved somehow, maybe even as the ringleader.”

“What do you think?”

“Oh rest assured, I KNOW you were unaware of how your gym was being used. I don’t do or sell drugs Ms.Hank, nor do I do business with anyone who does either. Now its just a question of whether or not I’ll loan you the funds you need.”

“I can turn this around Jack. I need time. Money will give me that time.”

“You seem certain. But the interest I charge is high. I’ll want it all Cristina. Every penny. And if you fail, I’ll take Royally Trained and any other assets you have. And failing that, I’ll be taking it out of your ass.”

“I understand all of that Jack and I want the loan. I have every confidence I will repay your money quickly.”

“How quickly?”

“Six months.”

The Yank raises an eyebrow.

“I admire your confidence Cristina.”

“Enough to give me the loan?”

“Yes, with a condition.”

“Which is?”

“Sometimes I require...more. In your case, several days savoring your magnificent body.”

“When would this happen?”

“I’m not unreasonable. Turning your gym around and getting me my money will cause you to work harder than you ever have in your life. So I won’t impose upon you at this time. In six months, provided you are successful, we will...spend some quality time together.”

“Okay. And if I am not successful? Do you still want to spend quality time with me?”

Jack picks up his water and takes a sip. Then he pins Cristina with a look that chills her to the marrow.

“I’m afraid, Ms.Hank, that necrophilia has never been an interest of mine.”

Six Months Later....

Cristina is elated. Business is booming. Royally Trained is hotter than it ever was before the scandal. She had worked 24/7, enticing old clients back, cultivating new, using an agressive, sexy, no-holds barred marketing campaign that featured Tamsin and Melissa. It had been slow at first, then two months into her six month plan something tipped...and the money was coming in at unbelievable speed. Cristina went from hemerroging red ink to nearly drowning in black. Life was fantastic. Dean came in and motioned for her to join him in her office.

She enters, closes the door and takes a seat behind her desk. Dean gets right to the point.

“You have something for the Yank?”

Without a word Cristina hands him a small briefcase. Dean takes it and sets it aside. Cristina is puzzled.

“Aren’t you going to count it?”

“Not this time. Because if I count it and you’re so much as a penny short then its my job to put you face down in Sydney Harbour. I like you too much for that Crissy. The Yank can do his own dirty work this time.”

Cristina is visibly shaken by Dean’s admission. He shrugs.

“Hey you said it at the start, I’m an insatiable gambler, like most of our fellow countrymen. Got in deep with the Yank early on. He was an American so I figured him for a punk. He came at me wanting his money and I told him to piss off. He handed me and three of my mates our asses, all by himself, with his bare hands. Thats when I was in the hospital for a few days a couple years back.”

“I remember that! You said a bunch of guys mugged you!”

“I was too embarrassed to admit the truth. That a single Black American bastard beat up me and three mates? I’d never have lived it down! So when I got out I went to see the Yank, hat in hand and explained that I didn’t have the money but would get it. He laughed in my face and told me that I was a gambler and like all gambler’s I was a loser. Instead he told me that he knew I was a guy that knew everyone. Thats why he didn’t kill me. He had a use for me. I’d work off my debt. But you know me, can’t stay away from the horses or the dice, so I’m always working off my debt. I’m the Yank’s errand boy. I set up meetings, check out competition, collect money owed, and when neccessary, I make people disappear.”

“I never knew....”

“Well now you do. I’m not proud of myself Crissy. I’d love to get out from under. I don’t like what I do and I don’t like the Yank. But I like the idea of taking a dive from the Bridge even less..”

“I’m sorry Dean.”

“Yeah, so am I.”

“The money is all there by the way. Every last cent. I promise.”

“Good! You need to escape for a bit, you’ve worked hard getting this place going again.”

“Yes an escape would be nice.”

“You should go to Bedarra Island.”

“Bedarra Island! Thats a bit spendy.”

“With what this place is doing?”

“Paying back the Yank has me stretched tight. I’ll have to settle for a weekend at the Club Med on Lindeman Island.”

“No, seven days on Bedarra Island sounds much better.”

“Dean, I told you, I don’t have the money!”

“No worries love. All expenses paid.”

“What? How? Why?”

“Have your really forgotten Crissy? Your account with the Yank isn’t completely settled.”

It takes a moment for Cristina to understand what Dean means then her eyes widen in understanding.

“I had forgotten. With all I had to do with Royally Trained and the Yank never coming around it was out of sight, out of mind.”

“Well, now that you do remember, here is your plane ticket. You leave tommorrow first thing. The Yank will join you in the afternoon.”

“Dean I can’t leave that soon! I need to brief my staff....”

“I’ll take care of everything Crissy.”

“You?!?”

“Yes me. Orders from the Yank. Don’t worry, it will all go smoothly. Just tell them that you will be out for a week and that I’ll be supervising. I’ll take it from there. I won’t do more than supervise.”

“Dean, everyone likes you but no one will respect you as the boss, you’re too much of a clown.”

“True. But I’m different when I’m on the Yank’s business. Trust me,they will be dealing with a whole different man. So tell your staff whats what, then go home and get packed. I’ve got it under control.”

Bedarra Island

Settled into the very private Pavilion, Cristina looks out over Wedgerock Bay and marvels at the stunning view. It was so relaxing here, so peaceful. She almost forgot why she was there. Almost, but not quite. The Yank would be joining her soon. Cristina was sightly afraid. She worried about the Yank’s sexual appetites. She knew that she couldn’t refuse him anything and while she was no prude, there were things Cristina preferred not to do. But it was no matter now. She had a debt to pay.

“Spectacular view, isn’t it?”

Cristina nearly went into orbit. She spun around and was shocked to see the Yank standing right behind her.

“I’ve frightend you. I’m sorry, that was not my intent.”

“You move so quietly.”

“A habit...a very useful habit in my line of work.”

“I imagine it is.”

“Are you thirsty? Would you care for something to drink?”

“No, thank you, not just now. I thought I might go for a walk on the beach.”

“That sounds lovely. We’ll both go for a walk....later. Now I want to get to know you better.”

“Jack, I know I owe you and agreed to this...”

Cristina falls silent as Jack puts a finger to his lips and his eyes draw her gaze with a gravity she can’t escape.

“Cristina, stand there, unmoving, just as you are. Say nothing.”

Jack moves slowly, circling his prize, admiring her magnificent curves, taking in her sweet scent. He comes around to her front again.

“Cristina, undress.”

She can only obey, removing her t-shirt and shorts as well as the thong bikini underneath. Her thoughts are a fog and only dimly does she realize she can’t resist Jack’s will.

The Yank gazes at her perfection, savoring this moment.

“Get excited for me Cristina.”

Immediately the air fills with her spicy scent and he can see the wetness running down her thighs. So quickly she responded. She already loved this, the Yank realized.

“On the bed Cristina, on all fours.”

Silently, gracefully, the mesmerized gym owner obeys.

“Spread your legs wider. Yes, like that.”

Jack had wanted to savor this, to take his time but she was too sexy, tranced, subject to his merest whim, displayed for his pleasure. His cock throbbed hard, the pain demanding he take her now. Seeing no reason to delay a moment longer, the criminal mastermind removed all his clothes and moved onto the bed behind his hypnotized prey.

Even as wet as she was, Cristina was ridiculously tight and Jack had to work to get his girth inside of her. Hard, but pleasurable work. He moved slowly, taking his time, setting up a rythm.

“Cristina, feel pleasure grow as I move in and out of you. On every fourth thrust feel that pleasure double.”

It isn’t long before Cristina begins to moan.”

“Don’t cum yet Cristina. Don’t cum until I say you can. yet continue to feel the pleasure grow every fourth thrust....”

The tension inside of Cristina grew. She wanted to cum...needed to cum. But she couldn’t...he wouldn’t allow it. She felt the fire grow and desperately wanted to put it out and prayed for the command to cum.

“Cristina, in a moment I will allow you to cum and when I do, your orgasm will burn away any resistance to my will. The orgasm will cleanse you of any desire to resist me. Cristina, cum now!”

The explosion the fitness trainer experienced was like nothing she had ever felt before. Pleasure 1000 times greater than she had ever felt before. Cristina buried her face in the pillow as she screamed. When it was over she went limp, her energy almost completely drained.

But even in her dazed state, she knew something was different. Something gone. Rolling over, she looked into the eyes of Jack and understood that she was his. She would deny him nothing. In fact couldn’t deny him anything.

His eyes pierced deeply into hers and she rose up and crawled to him, still needy, still in heat.

“Cristina, take my cock in your mouth and suck it. And as you suck, know that your need to obey me grows each time you completely fill your mouth with my cock. And when I cum, you will swallow it all and be my slave forever.”

Eagerly, desperately, Cristina takes Jack in her mouth and sucks with a hunger like none she has ever felt.

Jack hears the door to the room open up but doesn’t move, continuing to watch his latest conquest’s head bob sexily up and down his dick.

“Are you satisfied?” asks Dean.

“Yes I am, very satisfied.”

“Then we’re quits you and me.”

“No Dean, we are not quits.”

“What the hell is this! I did what you wanted! I set her up, made her come to you! The deal was you enslave her and my debt would be paid in full!”

“It would have been Dean, if you weren’t stupid. You know I dislike associating myself with drugs yet thats how you set her up. I might have let it go but you put the lovely Ms.Hank into serious trouble and I had to burn favors, valuable favors, to keep her out of prison. And her plan to turn around the gym was a failure. I had to use my influence and cash to get people into that gym otherwise I would have been forced to get nasty with Cristina since I couldn’t have just let her failure to pay me back slide. You know I can’t afford to look weak. So now Dean, you’re in an even deeper hole than when you started.”

The massive Australian balls his meaty fists and takes a step in the direction of the Yank. But Jack never looks up, continuing instead to gaze lustfully at his newest slave.

“Be sure Dean. Be very sure you’re better than you were two years ago. I know I’m better; I train two hours a day. How about you?”

Dean considers, then steps back, opening his hands, but still tense, still angry.

“I’m not unreasonable Dean. I know you want out and I’m willing to let you out. Just don’t be stupid and you can go free.”

“What do I have to do...Boss?”

“Thats the spirit! Do you know why I wanted Cristina enslaved?”

“Because she trains the Agency models.”

“Thats right. The Agency that turned down my overtures cold. “A criminal will never own us.” Can you believe they said that to me? Not a simple no. That would have been bad enough since I offered them twice what the company is worth. But to disrespect me that way? A criminal? I’m a businessman. And they are going to learn that...the hard way.”

“How?”

“I’m going to take that Agency over, one model at a time. Piece by piece. And I’m going to start with the one with the perfect body...the blonde.”

“Tamsin?”

Yes, that one. I understand she is their most popular model. So I’m starting with her. Then its the one with the incredible eyes and blowjob mouth.”

“Jodi? She doesn’t model anymore.”

“Then the platinum blonde asian, then that Irish...” For the first time Jack looks away from Cristina’s pistoning head.

“What? Jodi quit? Thats a shame. I really wanted her.”

“She is still with the Agency, an accountant now. She got her degree and they gave her the job when she told them she was retiring from modelling.”

“An accountant? You mean she is management?”

“Yeah. So?”

The Yank goes into deep thought then smiles.

“You know, I think I’ll start with Jodi first. Yes, perfect. One model at a time...starting with the slut who does the books. I control the one who handles the books, I will effectively control the Agency. Well down’t just stand there, get cracking. And Dean? If I have to burn one more favor or spend a single dollar to clean up after you, you’ll work for me until you retire to the grave.”

Dean walks out, slamming the door behind him and Jack’s attention again centers on Cristina. The timing is perfect. He fires his load and Cristina deftly swallows it, not missing a drop.

Cristina feels the last of her resistance sluice away and the Yank has his newest slave...and the beginning of another conquest.

End