The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Debased

Disclaimer: If you are under age, not a fan of lesbian mind control, or otherwise not permitted to read ahead, this is your warning. All of the women portrayed are of a legal age for such naughty endeavors, and the term ‘girl’ is not used to denote otherwise. Nonconsensual sex is unethical in real life, and any such examples within this fiction is not condoning or supporting such acts. The following work is copyright Madam Kistulot © 2018, and not for reposting or other such uses.

* * *

Nina sighed as she typed away on her reports. She knew if she pushed herself just a little bit harder then she could get this done, and then Bree wouldn’t be able to hold it against her. It really wasn’t fair the way that everything that even went slightly wrong ended up falling on Nina, but she was incredibly used to it by now. This was just the way things worked in her office, and if she couldn’t grow a thick skin and grow past it then there was no way she was going to last—in this office or any other.

The reports were already late, but they hadn’t even been assigned to her. That was why they weren’t done. It was just convenient that when someone had asked Bree who had dropped the ball she’d pointed to Nina. From that point on they were never official “reassigned” but all of the powers that be were assured it was her responsibility. That was basically the same thing.

No paper trail would be convincing. Bringing it up now would just make Nina look like she wanted to cause trouble for a more well liked member of the team. Bringing it up then would have made it look like she thought the people in charge weren’t able to pay attention.

It would have been true, but not an especially smart career move.

At least Nina was making a decent amount of progress. She’d work for just a little bit longer, and when she was supposed to be going home she’d hit the gym. There were perks to working for a faceless corporation that sucked her soul dry and barely compensated her for it. A fancy gym wasn’t really the highest on the list, but she was sure with how much comfort food she tended to need after a session of really hard crunch time without the gym her wardrobe costs wouldn’t match up with her paycheck.

Nina kept looking towards the door to her office, certain that any moment Bree would come in and sweetly thank her for taking care of everything. The blonde ditz didn’t really seem like she should have been able to get hired, much less keep her job every bit as long as Nina. Sometimes she wasn’t even sure if Bree did anything around the office besides kiss ass.

If rim jobs were all that it took to get ahead, Nina wasn’t sure that she wanted promotions that badly. She wasn’t morally opposed to the idea, but doing so for one of her bosses? That, she had objections to.

Her phone beeped cheerfully from her pocket, and Nina rose up with a bright smile as she stretched her arms over her head. She still needed to get these reports done before she went home for the night, but that was all right. She could get that done. It wasn’t anything new—just the same reports on a different set of numbers. Now, what she needed most of all was a bit of a workout, a shower, and then she could be productive again.

Carefully she brushed some of her dark black hair away from her face that wasn’t its lovely darker shade because of a tan. At least it behaved when she pushed the strands back with the rest of her hair and smiled. It was an opportunity to imagine that if she was closer to the Bree-like ideal of blonde hair, blue eyed, and white, she’d probably not have so hard a time, but she didn’t want to indulge that now. It wasn’t worth it when she was getting a break from the consequences of Bree’s privilege. It was better to leave that at her desk and let it bother her after she was there too late at night with all of the reports done.

Without another worry she smiled and lifted up her gym bag. There were lockers on site—it was an entirely too fancy facility after all—but she didn’t trust Bree to not find some way to humiliate her. The last thing she needed was a small hole cut into the ass of her shorts so after a few minutes on the treadmill she’d be showing everyone her panties.

Imagining that her co-worker would actually do such a thing felt silly and impossible, but it still felt too within the realm of possibility. It was better to be safe than exposed. At least… at work.

Soon Nina was in the locker room, peeling out of her professional wear and carefully hanging it in her locker before sliding into her shorts, replacing her regular bra for a tight sports bra that would be much better support for her average bust, and pulling the powder blue tank top down over it. After she was wearing a pair of tennis shoes she looked around, glad that most people worked much earlier shifts. Technically she had a fair bit of flexibility as long as she was there at the right time in the morning for meetings, but there was no reason to push her luck.

It wasn’t like she was Bree and could actually get away with not playing by the rules.

The rest of the facility was blessedly empty as she popped in her ear buds and began to jog on the treadmill, letting her thoughts just wander as her heart rate began to climb. A workout was always a good way to clear her mind, keep her focus, and focus on what was important. It was more important to perform and keep her job than to find some way to spite Bree.

No matter how tempting it would be to take the bottle-blonde down, to find some way to show everyone that she wasn’t half as useful as everyone liked to pretend she was, the odds were good it would only end up hurting Nina. She just needed to knuckle through. It wouldn’t be forever.

Even just thinking the possibility of forever having a coworker like Bree sent a shudder down Nina’s spine, and she turned the treadmill up to push herself a little bit harder. No, that was exactly the kind of thinking she’d come to the gym to distance herself from, and she wasn’t about to start letting herself sabotage that. She jogged faster, feeling her heart race to catch up. It was nice to be lost in her body, just running, just concentrating on moving herself forward. It was so much nicer than dealing with Bree’s nonsense.

The track on her earbuds changed to one that was even more energetic, and Nina lost track of time, even started to forget just where she was, as she pushed her body harder and harder. She was hardly what anyone would call ‘athletic’ even if she kept herself somewhat in shape. Her shape was still smooth and round, even if there was hardly as much extra roundness in many places.

A glance at the curves that followed behind her might lead some to argue otherwise, but her tummy was relatively flat, her thighs smooth but slender, and overall her profile was one that hardly lacked feminine charm without drowning in it.

Nina ran, and ran, and ran. She couldn’t outpace Bree, or escape her surroundings, but her distant gaze showed that she was already somewhere else. When she came back she could finish the reports, be done with work again for another night, and then it was the weekend. She’d be her own woman for a whole two days, and she had enough sick time that taking Monday off was starting to sound rather appealing, too.

She considered that as she continued to jog, unaware of the blue eyes that watched her from through a nearby window.

* * *

It had been a longer workout than Nina had intended to take, but she’d had a lot of frustration to get out. It wouldn’t help to go back to her desk still holding onto any frustration when she could just run a little harder and get rid of it all. The shower’s hot water did an amazing job of washing away the sweat that had drenched her body, making her feel rejuvenated. She was sore and physically exhausted, but just another few hours at most and Nina knew that she’d get to really start to take it easy.

She moved away from the showers, towel wrapped around her tight. Even if no one else was ever there this late she wasn’t in the mood to find out someone new had decided to shake up their routine. It had happened before, and she’d been glad that she didn’t pretend the gym was hers.

“Heeeey Nina! I thought I’d find you here! Have a nice workout?” Just as Nina had begun to pull the towel away from her body an unpleasantly familiar voice filled the air. She hesitated for a moment, uncertain if she should hurry to get dressed quicker, or pull the towel tighter around her. She could almost swear that Bree was staring at her, but she had to be imagining that.

Bree had done plenty of awful things, but she’d never seemed like a letch. Assuming that now when the day had already been a bad one felt like a bad idea. Nina hardly needed the negativity.

In the end it felt smarter to dress, and she let the towel drop around her as she began to pull on her underwear. “Yes, Bree. It was nice. Sorry, I really don’t have much time to chat.”

“I know, you have those reports to finish! If they’re not in by the morning you’ll be in trouble, huh…?” Bree stepped closer. She was dressed so professionally in a classic power suit of black and white. Her curves made the white blouse she wore under her jacket that much more prominent, but it was hardly ludicrously so. It was just impossible to glance at her and not see that she’d need to dress very specifically to avoid cleavage at all—and she did not. “I’m really sorry that ended up happening! Later on, when I realized they’d actually been assigned to me… well… it had really been too late to do anything about it by then, and you’re so good I knew you’d already be just about done!”

Bree’s singsong voice made Nina tense up as she began buttoning up her own dark blue blouse. It would have felt so nice to have a nice jab, just some nice sharp quip to counter. Bree was lying. If Bree was talking, she was lying.

At the same time, there really felt no point in arguing with her. Especially with no one else around, who would even care? Bree wasn’t lying just to be called on it.

“Oh, don’t worry about it. It’s really no trouble. I’m sure I can have it done before I go home. I just wanted to get a workout first. It’s not good to stay staring at a screen all day.” Nina forced a smile as she stood, pulling up her slacks. It was hard to keep her voice even and not betray how utterly annoyed she was with the other woman’s lies, but she felt like no one could fault her for that. It was a good effort, and it wasn’t as if Bree didn’t know just what she was doing.

As Nina turned to face her buxom blonde coworker she balked at the sight. Bree was unbuttoning her blouse. It wasn’t as though she was going to exercise now that Nina was done. A quick glance at Bree would tell anyone that she didn’t particularly care about hitting the gym. She was hardly overweight, but the extra weight she wore everywhere—if more prominently in her bra—did not speak of someone who cared about staying in shape.

The movement of her fingers was slow, methodical, and sensual. Nina found herself staring, all but gawking that her most obnoxious coworker was really trying to perform some sort of strip tease. Her hips were even faintly swaying when the first button popped open. Manicured nails slid down and grasped the next button, sliding it through and revealing more of her milky pale skin that was held so tight underneath the starchy professional wear. Something about the blonde’s skin looked so impossibly smooth in a way that made Nina unable to look away.

Even as Nina realized she was staring, all it meant was that she could feel her cheeks turning hotter by the moment. She was staring at her bratty coworker’s cleavage as another button popped loose, giving her a glance at the lacey edges of her sky-blue bra. Something about the other woman’s breasts were simply too fascinating, too magnetic to pull away from.

That didn’t keep Nina from trying, it simply kept her from succeeding.

Her face twisted as she strained to pull her gaze free, and she even gritted her teeth and whimpered. “Wh-what… what are you… doing…?” Nina whimpered. Sweat was starting to form over her forehead all over again, and her voice sounded so distant, dizzy, and confused.

It didn’t make sense. She wasn’t interested in women, and even if she was she wouldn’t be interested in Bree. Even if she was, she wouldn’t just openly gawk in the locker room of her workplace’s gym. Nothing about what was happening felt real, but even pinching at her own thigh did nothing to snap her out of it. Bree was still opening her blouse, and now the full sight of her breasts, contained only by the bright blue cups of her bra were visible.

A part of Nina expected her gaze to be pulled down with the other woman’s hands, but it wasn’t. Instead she merely stayed staring ahead, trapped in the other woman’s breasts as they swayed back and forth. She whimpered, the sight of the almost radiant skin feeling like it squished around her gaze and clamped around it. She was held in place. Trapped.

“What do you mean, Nina? I’m just here, taking off my… Well opening up… My top! We’re in the right place for it! I mean just a minute ago you were naked, only wearing a towel!” Bree cooed as she popped open the last button of her top. “Like what you see, Nina…?”

Nina whimpered, shaking her head. Still, no matter how insistently she shook her head she couldn’t look away. Her eyes stayed staring forward, watching Bree’s breasts as they swung side to side to side. Every time they began to move back the other way she felt them squeeze tighter, holding her that much firmer in place. She’d never played around with bondage before, but it was hard not to imagine it was similar to how that felt.

It was as if the warm, smooth flesh of Bree’s breasts were pulling in her mind, and once it was held between them every little movement trapped it deeper and deeper into her cavernous cleavage. It almost felt hard to breathe as she could almost see her mind disappearing deeper inside. It was so dark, and the pale, smooth flesh of the other woman’s breasts was so bright.

“You’re… I’m not… a lesbian…? You… I…?” Nina groaned, her eyes nearly crossing as she watched Bree’s breasts continue to sway even trapped inside of their confinement. It was hardly too tight, and as Bree leaned forward the sight only grew more inescapable.

It was so wrong. It was so embarrassing, humiliating. She didn’t want to be staring at Bree’s breasts. She didn’t want to be trapped staring at her coworker’s cleavage… but it didn’t matter. She was. She was staring, and it was now too hard for her hand to move for her thigh to pinch again. Her hands felt too heavy, heavy like Bree’s breasts, heavy like her own breathing, heavy like the way that her head felt so overstuffed with supple, warm, pale flesh.

Bree shrugged off her shirt, and reached back for the strap of her bra. Nina groaned as the hooks being pulled loose caused Bree’s breasts to squeeze together tighter. She might have hoped, in a distant, subconscious way that the bra falling away from her breasts, those full heavy round breasts moving away from each other, would have set her free. After all, the squeezing of flesh around her thoughts was what made everything feel so slow and fuzzy and impossible to muddle through. When that blue bra came away, and Bree’s pink nipples were exposed to the warm air of the locker room, Nina only felt more trapped.

As Bree began to sway again, the suppleness of her full, heavy bust was all the more accentuated. They swung so much more freely, and when they came together the squeezing around Nina’s mind felt impossibly tighter. She was being wrapped up, bound, and tied in place. There was no way to escape.

Watching Bree’s exposed nipples stiffen made some part of Nina tighten up from the inside. A scent, feminine and musky, erotic and irresistible, slithered its way into Nina’s brain and filled places that had only ever had concepts and ideas before.

Her mouth hung open as she stared at Bree’s impossibly round, full breasts. They had looked large inside of her clothing, and she’d never dressed to make them look unimpressive. Somehow, without anything in the way of her eyes really taking the sight in, they felt so much bigger. It wasn’t just their size—though they were each at least large enough to flow over either of Nina’s hands if she were to try cupping and lifting them. It was more the way their presence expanded inside of her, pushing away everything else. There was so little room for anything when so much of her was full of those creamy, pale breasts with those pretty, hard, suckable pink nipples.

“Mmm I dunno if I’d call myself a lesbian? I’ve heard lesbians like girls… and I don’t know if I’d say I like girls.” Bree moved closer, and Nina moaned as the swaying flesh came closer, and closer to her face. She trembled, her mouth still wide open as her glassy eyes stared blankly at the sight in front of her. She couldn’t struggle anymore. She couldn’t fight it anymore. All she could do was stare and feel herself squeezed around those large, heavy breasts. “Do I like fucking girls up using my tits? Mm. Yeah. Do I like making them do what I want? You bet…”

Nina groaned, her eyes nearly crossing as Bree’s hands grasped at her own breasts and began to knead the m together. The pressure only grew stronger and stronger, so much heavy pink flesh squeezing so tight around her very self. She whimpered, her thighs clenching so tight. It felt so sexy, even if it felt so humiliating. It felt so good, even if it felt so wrong.

She didn’t want to be trapped helplessly staring at Bree’s breasts. She didn’t want to be helpless, unable to even consider looking away. When she tried to remember looking at anything else, or being anything besides this helpless trapped woman in the locker room unable to look away… all she could find in her head were Bree’s breasts. Watching them kneaded felt like fingers were squeezing and grasping around her own mind, and she couldn’t hold out. Her mind felt so sensitive, so neglected. Feeling those fancy nails digging into her brain, pulling it open, squeezing it apart… all Nina could do was groan.

“Because what we’re doing here, hun? I’m using my tits to soften you up. To make you willing to do what I want. To come home with me. What I’ve got planned for you is a little bit too…intense to do here in the office. I’d hate someone to interrupt me just totally fucking you over…” Bree continued to move closer and closer until her breasts were held mere inches away from Nina’s face. “You already can’t fight it. My breasts are just too sexy, too powerful… You just want to nuzzle inside and be lost in them forever, don’t you?”

“N…Nnnoo…?” Nina’s voice sounded more uncertain than she felt comfortable admitting. The other woman’s curves felt dangerous. Ominous. Even so far away they’d done so much to her. She’d never been helplessly trapped by another woman’s body before. She’d never been overcome with a need to stare and keep watching another woman fondle herself. She’d never even particularly been interested in seeing that. Now… she needed it.

The longer she watched Bree knead and squeeze at her own perfect breasts the more that the sight made her thighs clench. She’d never considered another woman’s body sexy before, but now that was all she could consider. She was feeling so wet, so slick, so powerless, and all of that felt so good. She was trapped in Bree’s hold, and that gave her precious little room to struggle.

Somehow her hands managed to perfectly handle such large breasts. Somehow Bree was so good at kneading them, and making her moans tremble through Nina’s mind in just the right way to make her fragile defenses feel so pitiful. Some part of her was still holding on, but it felt weaker and weaker and weaker.

Moment by moment, Nina couldn’t remember not wanting to find Bree sexy. Moment by moment, it was easier and easier to wish that she was suckling at Bree’s nipples, that she was nuzzling into her chest and breathing that scent so deep into her skull. She whined, shaking as her pussy clenched and her toes curled so tight. She felt so helpless, and she tried, desperately, to scream at herself that it was a bad thing to be helpless. It was a bad thing to be a pet, a toy, or a tool for the blonde woman. It was bad to be so defenseless. She needed to get away. She needed to resist!

It didn’t change anything. Feeling how pointless her struggles were, if anything, only made Nina’s clit feel warmer and warmer. Bree’s breasts were too sexy to fight. They were too powerful to resist. She wanted to nuzzle into them. She wanted to be lost forever in Bree’s cleavage.

She didn’t want there to be room for anything else, not with how good Bree’s breasts were sure to feel. They were so soft, so warm… she didn’t know how anyone could ever want anything else.

It was already too difficult to remember that she ever had.

“Mmm let’s try that again…” Bree sighed, her breast so close as she kneaded, her chest arched, her hands squeezing and kneading at the supple weight of her breasts, “Do you want to nuzzle into my tits, to be lost in them forever, to be my pretty little slut forever…?”

“MMMmmm…” Nina quivered, her thighs clenching tight around the fire that burned hotter and hotter between them. Her clit had never felt so alive. Her nipples ached at her chest, and were her hands not so heavy she would have reached up to squeeze them to feel the wonderful sensation. “Y-yess… W-wanna be… your pretty little slut… MMmm your breasts…” She sighed, trying to lean forward, to nuzzle into those breasts that felt as though they were being offered to her. When she was almost close enough to feel Bree’s skin and not just her warmth the other woman pulled back, and Nina groaned in sorrow.

They had been so close! She knew that all she needed to do was nuzzle into them and everything would be taken care of. She’d never need to worry again. She’d never need to feel so worried, so concerned, so overburdened… everything would be sorted out. Everything would be better. She wanted that. She needed that… and every moment she didn’t have it, she ached more.

“Oh don’t worry hun… I’ll give you what you need… Mmm but then you have to promise to come home with me, to let me finish the job… Okaaay…?” Bree’s voice again sounded like she were speaking to someone so much younger and simpler than her. It fluttered like a pretty, vapid song that Nina needed to hear more of. “You’ll never need to file reports, or worry about anything, ever again…! All you’ll need to do is what you’re told! We’re going to make you so much better…”

“Y-yesss…!” Nina whimpered. She didn’t even give herself time to consider it. Her clit wouldn’t let her. She ached to be nuzzling into those breasts. She wanted to feel them reshape around her face, to feel herself unable to escape from so deep within the other woman’s chest. She wanted to lose everything, and never have any chance of getting any of it back. “P-promise…! Home with you! Please! Need you… need… you…!”

Bree laughed, giving her own nipples a long slow twist before a series of giggles and groans dripped out of her lips. “Mmm… Perfect! Then let’s get you finished up here… so we can get you all nice and fixed up, huh? You poor dumb little thing…”

A part of Nina still didn’t like being called dumb, but it felt like that mattered so much less than getting those breasts in her face. Arguing with Bree wouldn’t be any good for either of them if it stopped Bree’s breasts from smothering away the last of Nina’s free will. Instead she groaned, looking pitifully at Bree’s breasts as if to beg them to overwhelm her. She couldn’t look up even to meet the other woman’s eyes. She was too trapped, too lost, too helpless.

Her only option was to blankly stare and plead that she would soon find herself overwhelmed.

“Mmm here you go, hun… Let’s make that mind of yours all nice and docile until we can throw it away…” Bree’s voice was like a charming, sweet, loving coo. Her breasts pressed into Nina’s face, the smooth, warm flesh yielding to every contour, every angle, every feature so effortlessly. Nina whimpered, nuzzling in so gently. It was hard to move when the faintest of physical sensation from Nina’s breasts was making her mind quiver and ache, yearning and longing without any chance for fulfillment.

Nina kissed at Bree’s breasts, but her focus was too weak, and only crushed harder by feeling Bree’s actual skin press against her. She came, her thighs clenching so hard that they hurt from the effort. Her passion filled moans were muffled almost entirely by Bree’s voluptuous chest that was soon wholly enveloping her face. She could only barely breathe, but it was enough.

She could feel that scent wrapping deeper through her mind, feel the pressure of Bree’s smooth, heavy breasts shaping to her face… trapping her, encasing her, enveloping her… “Let your mind fall asleep now, hun… I’ll make sure you get to my car all right… and then we can get rid of Nina forever.”

Nina didn’t need to be told twice. She groaned, her eyes fluttering shut as she fell limp. Her thoughts were gone, and she eagerly listened to Bree’s voice that commanded her to rise. She had no will of her own, not when so much of her head was full of the imposing presence of Bree’s breasts. She had no desire to resist, not when obeying felt like those breasts squeezing around her, and that hot, warm scent permeating every aspect of her being. Soon Nina finished getting dressed, and followed Bree out of the office, her gaze mindless and distant.

She leaned heavily into her coworker, barely able to keep herself upright as she walked. Even if she was staring away from Bree’s breasts, they were still the only thing the dazed woman could see inside of her own mind. They were there now, deeper than her own thoughts.

She didn’t even flinch when Bree cupped her ass, kneading it the whole elevator ride down to the office’s built in parking garage. All she did was pitifully mewl, whimper, and press into Bree’s hand. She needed to do whatever Bree wanted. She needed to obey Bree’s hypnotic breasts that overwhelmed everything else in her mind. There was no other option, and she didn’t want there to be.

This was perfection.

* * *

Snap!

Fingers beside Nina’s ear snapped her out of her trance. How long she had been lost? She had no idea. It felt like it had been a long time. Her head still felt squished and dizzy, like those breasts had been crushing around her head for so long it was still struggling to regain its former shape.

She felt so… empty. Without the presence of Bree’s breasts in her mind there felt like so much more room for… anything. Everything. It was still hard to think, but she felt like maybe, if she tried… just the right way… maybe she could.

She was naked. It took a moment longer to realize that than she felt comfortable with, but it might have had something with the feeling that kept her pinned over the desk with her ass up in the air. There was still plenty of desk in front of her, and its black surface was clean of everything. She could feel a phantom sensation of Bree’s heavy breasts on top of her head, keeping her trapped down against the desk. Nina groaned, unable to lift herself up, unable to truly struggle.

Tears filled her eyes. She couldn’t see any way out of this situation, and that made everything feel so much worse. There was a gap in her mind from the time between the locker room and being… wherever she was now… but she could recall everything in the locker room perfectly.

She could remember staring at Bree’s breasts, aching, craving, yearning to nuzzle into them. She could remember how she’d pleaded with herself, struggled to look away… No good.

The worst part was that even remembering that happening filled her with such a deep lust for those big, heavy breasts to return. She longed to nuzzle back into them, to kiss them, to savor them. She didn’t want to want that, but their presence in her head was loud and refused to go away. Nina couldn’t make herself stop thinking about them. Even trying to think about some other aspect of Bree, or what was going to happen to her just… didn’t work. She was terrified, more than she had ever felt in her life, but no matter how hard she fought to focus on that fear it just came right back around to how much Bree’s breasts could fix everything.

“I thought you’d go right to mouthing off! I guess that shows what I know, huh?” A hand swatted Bree’s ass, and she let out a sharp, desperate cry. It was harsh, raw, and she felt so sensitive—so much more than usual. Maybe it was how vulnerable she felt. Maybe she’d been drugged, something done to her body… It certainly felt possible.

“P-please… S-stop…! I d-didn’t do anything to you…! I was just going to finish the reports, I wasn’t even g-g-going t-nhhaaaaa!” Nina screamed when Bree’s hand came down so much more viciously on the other side of her ass. She felt her pussy shudder and clench as a few stray tears made their way down her cheeks. She didn’t like this. She didn’t want to enjoy this. Her traitorous body was just making everything feel so good and there was no way she could hope to fight it off. “P-pleeeease!”

“Oh come on, did you really think this is me getting back at you? Are you that dense? I apologized earlier, remember!” Bree giggled in the most innocent possible way as her hands both stroked over the spots she’d just swatted on either side of Nina’s ass. The touches were gentle, soothing, and warm. It was impossible to not let her eyes flutter and savor how lovely it felt, how nice it was to just be handled gently when her body was so aroused and her mind was so terrified.

The gap of time scared her, but knowing so very clearly that Bree’s breasts weren’t possibly on top of her head, and yet still kept her pinned… How much had been done to her mind that she couldn’t fight back against that when she knew it couldn’t be true? How much of herself was irrevocably gone already?

She couldn’t stop the tears from flowing, even as her hips rubbed her ass back against the hands of the very woman responsible. She was slick, her dark skinned thighs slick with lust that belonged more to Bree’s influence than anything that had existed in Nina before that meeting in the locker room. Nina tried to think of some way to make Bree realize she didn’t need to do this, some way for her to convince Bree that she could get more enjoyment out of letting her go, but that seemed impossible.

Anything that she could imagine agreeing to it felt as though Bree could simply take. Why would she give up Nina if she didn’t need to? It was hard to imagine she could get help, or that anyone would believe her?

The very concept that Bree had hypnotic breasts that made her into a helpless slave was ludicrous. Who would attempt to stop Bree? Who would try saving Nina if they believed her?

After all, if she was right, anyone who opposed Bree would suffer the same fate. She had been very frank that she didn’t love girls so much as loved controlling them, dominating them, making them obey her every whim. There was no love in what she did, even as her hands stroked and squeezed and caressed so tenderly. Bree wasn’t trying to make Nina feel good, she was trying to savor the other woman’s body in a way that happened to be more gentle and delicate. Nina held no illusions that she was about to turn over a new leaf. Just hoping for the idea made her feel sick to her stomach.

Nina shook her head, sniffling as she tried to take control of her tears. Pity wasn’t going to make Bree reconsider. Nothing would. Bree was clearly enjoying this torture, and Nina didn’t want to give her more of what she wanted. That felt… like a bad idea.

“Good! I’m glad that you aren’t stupid. I mean… okay, you’re stupid? You were like, the one girl in the office who never realized that all I ever needed you to do to be on my good side was make a reeeeally good effort at kissing my ass? I might have just used my tits to make you fall in line, and then let you go, but uh… naw. You pissed me off. Sorry!” Bree’s hands pulled back, and one came back hard and fast, the blow landing directly between Nina’s legs. She yelped, crying out as she felt her whole body shudder back to press so desperately into the touch. She was so needy, and the only one who could do anything about it was the worst woman she’d ever met. “I mean you tried. At first. But then you just got lazy! You have no follow through, Nina!”

“F-fuck you!” Nina whimpered, sobbing as she tried to make her hips stop wiggling with the tight circles Bree rubbed into her clit. Her eyes crossed as she rubbed her face down into the desk below, groaning at how objectified and helpless she felt. There was no escape from this torture. Bree was going to do whatever she wanted.

She already regretted talking back, but Bree was just so high and mighty. Nina had never claimed to be the smartest at knowing when to choose her battles, but she felt like there was no way that things could possibly get worse.

Why not yell at the sociopath using her like a toy?

“Aww… That’s just mean, Nina! I never talked to you like that! Yeesh. Someone needs to learn some manners…!” Bree pinched at the very tip of Nina’s clit, and she cried out as she felt her whole world feeling clamped down on, squeezed, compressed. It was so hard to breathe, to think, to do anything besides wriggle her hips and feel her body growing slick, weak, and helpless more and more with every moment.

Just when it felt like that pinching would make her clit and her mind simply pop, as though her fingers would snuff out and crush everything that Nina was, the touch stopped and was replaced with a slow delicate caress. Nina sobbed, her hips shaking as she felt the tears burn their trails down her face so much faster.

“Pleeeease…! I… I… I shouldn’t have… I… I… NNnnnhaaa!” Nina howled with pleasure as Bree’s fingers tenderly stroked and massaged their way inside of her slick pussy, stroking along places that had never felt so responsive before. Somehow Bree’s fingers were waking up feelings inside of her that she’d only ever imagined, and her knees felt like if they weren’t held in place by whatever force that was holding her down to the desk she’d be crumpling to the floor. “I-I-I’m s-soooorryy… P-please j-just sto-oooop…!”

“Mmmm…” Bree’s adorable, young voice sounded as though she were considering. Her fingers hardly slowed their movements, continuing to insistently caress at vulnerable places deep between the other woman’s legs that made her eyes cross and her mind feel so much more helpless. She clenched and quivered, whimpering as every part of her shook and trembled. “No! Infact… Mmm we’re going to do something new! I’ve never used this toy before, but…”

Fingers popped free of Nina’s pussy with a slick wet sound that made her realize how tight she’d been clenching around them. It made her sob louder as she wiggled her hip, eager for those fingers to return. She couldn’t make herself stop wanting to be used.

She couldn’t shake how much better it would be to just nuzzle her way into Bree’s chest and lose all of this just like she lost everything before. It had been so freeing, as terrible as it was to remember. It had been so sexy, as much as it was a violation of everything she’d ever actually consciously wanted. That would be so much better than shamefully displaying herself for a woman who was ignoring her needy body just to make things worse.

Things could always get worse. She should have realized that already, but somehow it seemed that hadn’t hit home. Somehow, she still needed to learn that things could always get worse and that thinking anything else was a surefire way to make sure they did.

“Ah… Found it! Here!” An hourglass slammed down infront of Nina, and she quivered as she stared it with wide, tear filled eyes. It was a giant thing, made of wood and glass and filled with a clear sand that had settled entirely at its bottom. It was of an intricate deign, the two wooden poles covered with ancient looking symbols that Nina had never seen before in her life. The glass looked impossibly thick. Old. It smelled… real. Powerful. Terrifying. That this had to be magic was all that the trapped woman could imagine. Somehow that made things feel worse even if it didn’t fundamentally change anything. “Wanna know what it’s gonna do?”

“Nn-nn-n—”

“Wrong answer!” Bree giggled, swatting again between Nina’s legs with such a fierce raw impact that the helpless woman could barely manage to get out half of a scream before her voice cracked. Pain and pleasure and agony and sorrow shuddered through the darker skinned woman as she clenched and trembled, whimpering at how much she still tried to arch back into Bree after such unrelenting abuse. “Wanna try again? Wanna get it right? Wanna not hurt more?”

Nina whimpered, nodding frantically as she felt Bree’s hand pull away again. “Y-yes! Please! Yes! Tell me! I wanna know!”

Fear sized Nina so tight she could barely breathe. It would be so easy for the blonde to decide to slap her again, and again, and again. She couldn’t stop shaking and crying, even as her slit continued to ache for those fingers to fill her anew. Her clit yearned to be toyed with. Those places she’d never felt savored so deep inside of her longed for the woman’s doubtlessly magical touch. Even as she strained against the breasts that kept her helplessly forced onto her stomach over the desk, her arms trapped limp at her sides, her mind reeling from each new humiliation, she couldn’t stop needing more. She couldn’t fight past the need or the desires that Bree had made a part of her.

“Good!” Bree kissed the small of Nina’s back. It was a delicate, quick touch… but the true reward was to feel Bree’s bare breasts press into her skin. Nina groaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as everything in her mind turned silent. She could feel Bree’s nipple sso hard against her. She could feel the heavy weight of her breasts pillowing against her back, feeling so smooth, so warm, so soft, so overpowering.

Nothing mattered more than that. Nothing was more important than that. Her mouth hung open as she drooled onto the desk, tears stopping as there was no emotion to fuel them. Her pussy continued to drool in parallel, her hips rolling to press back against Bree. Desire, yearning, need… those things were still all too strong inside of her, even if what she would have called Nina felt so muted by the weight.

When Bree pulled back, all of Nina came rushing back so hard that all she could do was scream pitifully as she continued to try grinding back against Bree so close behind her. “P-p-pleeeease… t-tell me… j-just… s-stooop…”

“Aw, silly! That’s what this whole hourglass is for!” Bree sighed, ruffling Nina’s black hair with a sigh. “See when I flip it over infront of you? The sand will change color, to red! Every little grain that goes through the middle…?” Bree motioned along the glass, rubbing her bare hips against Nina’s ass. Her breathing quickened as she savored the pleasure of skin on skin. That she wasn’t into women, or Bree, felt so unimportant. It was something comforting amongst so much horror. She took it for what it was, and tried not to question why it was so good. That could only be self-defeating. “They turn clear… as every little bit of Nina? Goes away!”

Nina’s eyes opened wider as she felt her thighs clench so tight. “G-goes away…?”

“Uh-huh! Your memories. Your identity. Your name. Everything! When all of it is clear like this again… Nina will be gone forever, and she’ll never come back.” Bree chuckled, rubbing over the red marks of her own hands on Nina’s ass. “That should make your new role in life as my little sex toy so much easier. I don’t really need your income, but I’ve been wanting a toy? Someone to… day to day, make whoever, whatever I want… and I think you’ll just be perfect for that… don’t you?”

She wanted to shake her head, but the more she thought of it the more it felt smarter to just agree with Bree. There was no point in fighting, not anymore. Even if she struggled, she couldn’t possibly pull herself free. The only real choice she had was to suffer more and know she’d fought with everything she had… or to give up, and know that her last choice was to let Bree have her way. Eventually, she imagined, that would happen anyway.

Already, Nina felt so drained. She didn’t know how long she could hold out… and she didn’t want to try anymore. “Please just… just turn it over. Just… Just do it… Please… It’ll be…” She choked back a sob as tears streamed down her face. “It’ll be perfect…”

“Wonderful! I knew you’d see it my way, Nina! You aren’t so fucking stupid after all!” Bree giggled, swatting Nina’s ass in a so much gentler, soft, tender way. Her nails dug in, and she squeezed, but it hardly hurt at all. It mostly just felt so sexy, so hot, so wrong to betray everything she’d ever felt… but she wanted it. This would give her what she needed, and it would end Bree’s cruelty.

If there was no Nina left to suffer, then it didn’t matter what Bree did anymore.

“Of course… it’d be boring if I didn’t get one last good fuck with Bree! You know we’ve done this before? You love working late, having he locker room to yourself… Was easy to get used to your routine, to give you a reason to push yourself extra hard, and then…” Bree sighed as she pulled away, and began to step into the harness. She tightened it once it was in place, wiggling her hips to watch the large purple dildo flop in the most comical way it could. “Well… Letting you see what you want to see! Usually I’ve had you forget, but you’re the best little slut toy in the office, so… no more point in holding out.”

“Y-you’ve done this b-b—!” Nina screamed as the hourglass was flipped, and the dildo thrust into her pussy at the same perfect moment. It was so large, so long, so thick, and it filled her in ways that nothing ever had before. She clenched around it, feeling her body all but compelled to squeeze as tightly as it could, and her eyes crossed at the heat it burned through her body.

The sand in the hourglass turned red the moment the bottom hit the desk, and Nina whimpered. She could feel each little speck, every little grain. Memories, friends, hobbies, lovers… Every little part of her was a grain in the hourglass that she couldn’t look away from.

“Oh, lots of times! I spent some time thinking I might go after Lacey instead? She’s got a much nicer set of tits… and I might too, eventually? When I get bored of you…?” Bree pulled back, and began to thrust, hard and fast. Every time their hips met, Nina cried out and rubbed herself as tightly against Bree as she could, her pussy squeezing so firm around the invading length. Every time it pulled away she sobbed for it to return. The red hot pleasure felt like it burned away at some part of her that felt hyper aware of how wrong everything happening to her truly was. “But your ass? Your moans? No one’s got anything like that, not in our office… and I don’t really feel like taking the time to go hunting when I can just claim you!”

“C-claim… claim… claim me… Oooh… B-bree… Bree… I… Nnnhaa…!” Nina whimpered as she stared at the hourglass, watching the sand as it felt through. She quivered as the first grain finally struggled out, seemingly caught in place as whatever magics worked to link the sand to Nina. When it fell, she felt it instantly.

There was no way to know what part of herself she’d lost. It wasn’t there anymore. She didn’t suddenly become aware of not knowing her mother’s name, her first kiss, the day of the week, or anything like that. She just felt lesser. Smaller. Weaker.

There was no single memory, no single fragment that was gone. Everything, at least as far as she could tell, was still there. It was just… less Nina. All of those memories meant less. All of those little parts of her were so much smaller, and so much further away. The big, imposing length that Bree thrust in between her legs already felt so much more powerful, so much more in control, so much more… important than what was left of her own mind.

Maybe it was because even if so little of the sand had already fallen, some part of her knew what she’d agreed to. Some part of her knew that she’d already given up on the idea that she was going to get out of this with her mind intact. She clenched and bucked and groaned, watching, trembling, as each little grain of sand fell quicker and quicker through the hourglass.

More and more of her lust flowed from her pussy, damp and slick, eager to clench and squeeze around Bree’s toy that filled her so roughly and brutally without any care for her own pleasure. All that mattered to Bree was thrusting, and filling, and possessing the helpless woman she pinned to the desk without needing to use a single hand in the effort. Bree’s breasts swayed at her chest as she thrust her hips forward with an intense determination. Every thrust was firm and deep, memorable, inescapable.

So much of the clear sand filled the bottom half of the hourglass. Nina openly drooled upon Bree’s desk, staring with glassy, blank eyes as she thrust back to meet Bree’s hips every time. She squeezed tight, as if trying to milk out more of Bree’s cruel twisted control to fill the vacancy that was being left behind in her mind.

Moment by moment, as the sand in the hourglass turned to red, the woman on the desk was losing her attachment to herself. She was losing what it meant to be herself, who her very self even was. All she knew for sure was how good it felt for Bree to fuck her, to dominate her… and even that was distant truth that felt hazy and weak. Even the breasts in her mind were hard to hold onto, hard to remember. It was so much easier to clench and whimper and groan as she felt herself on the cusp of another orgasm.

There was so little red left, and she wasn’t sure if she’d cum or lose the last of Nina first. She wasn’t sure it mattered, or that she cared. She wanted to cum. She wanted to be free. She wanted to lose this sinking, horrible feeling that overwhelmed her in ways that nothing else could. She wanted to forget that she’d ever hated Bree and cum only knowing how wonderful it felt to clamp down around the toy filling her up so tight.

Bree slid fingers through Nina’s hair, pulling her head back as she continued to thrust. Her other hand grasped at one of Nina’s breasts, tugging, twisting at a sensitive, dusky nipple. New, sharper cries filled the air and Bree let out a childish, satisfied giggle. “MMm you’re just too much, hun! Well… Actually? You’re kinda barely anything at this stage! Just a… Mmmm… Just a little bit more… and nothin’ll ever get you back! You wanna cum around my strap-on? You wanna cum knowing you’ll never be anything besides my dirty, filthy, sexy, slutty, obedient little fuck toy ever again?”

“Y-yessss!” Nina didn’t try to fight it. There wasn’t enough of Nina left that still actually wanted anything other than that. She wanted the welling pleasure in her belly to burst. She wanted to clench and squeeze and scream so loud her ears popped. “Wanna cuuuumm! Wanna cum!”

“Mmm… Wow… you really are a filthy little slut, aren’t you Ni—… Mmm… No…!” Bree laughed, pulling Nina’s nipple taut before giving it a harsh, painfully cruel twist. Nina’s voice tried to scream, but ended up strangled in her throat, coming out in short, desperate bursts as pleasure and pain blotted out so much of what remained of any sense in her mind. It was so hard to think past such intense feelings when so much of her was gone. It was so hard to do anything besides buck and clench and squeal. “You aren’t gonna be called that anymore…! Mmm you need a sexier, sluttier name… Maybe something like… Angie, or Candy, or…”

Bree’s voice trailed off, but her hips still didn’t slow. Her words had only been for her own benefit, and she was done talking. It wasn’t as though Nina were a person anymore, or something that she felt the need to show any level of respect. As more and more grains of sand fell through the center of the glass, turning from red, to clear, she only pulled Nina’s hair harder, drawing out more strangled screams as she continued to brutalize the woman’s poor aching nipple.

“Y-yes… G-gonna… G-gonna… gonna cum…!” Nina whimpered. There was such a small pile of sand in the top portion of the hourglass. When it was gone, everything would finally be better. When it was finally gone…

“Cum! Cum, and no one will ever call you Nina again!” Bree screamed in raw passion as the moment overcame her. She released Nina’s nipple, her hand falling to the desk to keep her balance as she continued to pound the sex toy so deep inside of Nina’s body that was all too eager, helpless, and slick. Bree’s expression was intense. Every moment that she took more away from the woman under her, every moment that she filled her, claimed her, was a moment closer to an orgasm she’d been waiting for with such eagerness, holding herself back only barely.

“Yesssss!” Nina screamed as the last few grains of sand fell down from the top to the bottom. Her hips bucked powerfully as she clenched and squealed and groaned. Slickness flowed down her thighs, and satisfaction welled through her as she giggled so not unlike the blonde woman behind her had when they were in that locker room together.

Her expression turned so simple, so overjoyed, as something deep in her eyes went so wholly blank. There was nothing left, no person, no identity. All that eixisted was a body that was in the throes of pleasure, shuddering, clenching, moaning, and giggling in bliss.

Bree grinned, slowing her thrusts carefully as she let the woman’s black hair go. Instantly she crumpled over the desk, face landing back in the puddle of drool as she added to it with yet more. “Mmm… so, who are you, hun…?” Bree’s nails slowly stroked across her slave’s back, savoring the shape as they bit into the woman’s skin. Mewls and whines filled the air, and hips wiggled. Her pussy clenched around Bree’s toy, but no new light shone behind her eyes. No understanding returned to her. She remained vacant. Blank. Empty. “Just who are you?”

“I…” The woman blinked, groaning as she rubbed her face down against the desk. It was cool and hard, firm and steady. That felt safe. Nice. Good. The thing between her legs was fun to squeeze around. She liked that, too. She liked the pretty voice that sounded like music. “Uhm… I dunno… Who am I…?”

“Mmm… I think we’re gonna go with…” Bree swatted her ass again, and the mewl that came back as a response was muted and soft. The connection of Bree’s hand with the supple flesh of her ass rippled so perfectly until she clenched, making her round ass look all the more fun to swat, or squeeze, or bite. “Angie! You’re my dumb, simple little Angie slut… And you’re my little slave who just loves to do whatever I tell her to do! Doesn’t that sound really nice?”

Angie nodded. Her eyes didn’t focus, and she was still adding to the puddle of drool under her face, but she understood. “I’m… Angie…! Okay!” She giggled, wiggling her hips as she continued to clench and drip around the toy that Bree kept buried deep inside of her pussy. “I’m your Angie slut…! I’m your little slave who just loves to do whatever you tell me to do! That sounds reeeeally niiiiice!” Angie giggled, her big brown eyes looking like they should almost be sparkling as she stared ahead at the pretty antique hourglass in front of her.

It looked really special, and pretty. Angie liked pretty things. They were nice, and nice things were good… like the woman behind her. She didn’t really know who she was, but she did know that she was her slave. That felt so easy to accept that it had to be true… so why fight it? Why not just giggle and clench and wiggle her hips as she savored the afterglow that tingled all over her body?

It was so nice to feel so tingly and warm and good. She wanted to do what she was told, it sounded so fun! Angie couldn’t stop giggling as she tried to imagine what the other woman would tell her to do, but came up with nothing useful at all.

It almost felt like she was brand-new. There were no memories to call on. There were no experiences to remember. Basic information was there. She knew what it meant to be a slave. She understood sex, and that seemed like a fun thing to do…but the only instance of it that she could remember was whatever had ended with the toy between her legs.

“Good! Because there are a lot of things that we can do together as long as you stay a well behaved little slut!” Bree grinned, finally pulling back. The toy made a slick pop as it came loose, dripping with so much of Nina and Angie’s juices. It seemed wrong in Bree’s mind to think of them as even loosely the same person. Nina had been an independent woman who had struggled to do hard in the face of adversity. Angie was a dumb, simple little slut. It was only respectful to be able to tell the difference. “Why don’t you get on your knees and clean my toy off, huh sweetie? Then maybe we can go and take a nice long shower and think of all kinds of fun new ways we can fuck that body of yours until you can barely even move!”

“Ooooooo! As long as you tell me to do all of them, okay!” Angie squealed. There was no weight pushing her down when she turned and fell to her knees infront of Bree. She looked up at her with big, eager eyes as she saw her breasts hanging loose, and her pussy behind the straps of the large purple toy. “I’m love to do anything that you tell me to d—mmmmph!”

Angie mewled as her hair was unceremoniously grabbed and Bree began to force the large toy into her mouth. There was no moment of worry or concern. She began to suck, and lick, and get all of the sticky wet juices off of the flexible surface with her mouth. Why would she be worried? She was a slave, and she loved doing what she was told! She figured that being made to do it counted as being told to do it, so she loved that too! The faces that Bree made as Angie sucked made Angie’s pussy feel all squishy and wet as she wiggled her hips and bobbed her head up and down on the purple strap-on.

“Oh gosh do you look so hot without a fucking thought in your head…” Bree grinned, her blue eyes hooded as she continued to pull Angie’s head forward before pushing her back again. She bit her lip, savoring the useless effort spent to lavish such sensuous attentions on nerveless silicone.

She always loved seeing women suck on her strap-on. It was an act that existed only to debase them, and to provide for her visual stimulation. It wasn’t going to make her cum. It wasn’t even a very effective way to clean the nectar from her pussy off of the thing. It was only good for making Bree hood her eyes and feel so smugly satisfied that she’d gotten just what she wanted from the girl with such little effort. She gave one of her own nipples a twist, purring as she felt the delicious power trip of having broken the woman down into her plaything was still fresh enough to spread new delight through her body.

Really, in retrospect, Nina hadn’t been so bad. She hadn’t played kiss ass, but she hadn’t used obvious opportunities to be petty. She’d even tried time to time to be nice. Another woman might have regretted breaking a woman so kind and innocent, but Bree just licked her lips and purred. Women like Nina existed to be prey, and if she hadn’t taken her… then someone else would have.

Angie dutifully suckled, making loud, wet, naughty sounds with her mouth. She didn’t know enough to know she should be ashamed, or see what she was doing as degrading. She didn’t know enough to feel humiliated, weak, or small. All she knew was that the woman who owned her wanted her to suck her toy until it was clean, and she loved doing that.

Life was good for Angie, and she smiled so happily up at her owner as she suckled and licked with blank, empty eyes that existed only to see what their owner wanted them to see.

* * *