The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deal Me In

By Captain Eazy

5

Tim lined the three girls up at the foot of his bed while he retrieved their coats and hung them up, carefully, in his closet. Melly giggled.

Raising a dark eyebrow, Tim smiled at her. To Daley, he said, “Remove your panties.”

She did so, standing delicately on one foot as she removed the thin, flimsy garment. She stood naked, holding the panties, until Tim told her to drop them. “Now,” he said, “I want you to sit in this chair.” He pushed a deep maroon chair, leather with wooden arms, against the wall beside the bed. Obediently, Daley sat in the chair. “Put your arms on the chair arms,” he told her. She did.

Tim tapped her wrists, first her right, then her left. “Your arms are tied to the chair arms,” he said softly. They are tied at the wrists and tied at the elbows. You can’t move your arms or lift them. You are tied securely, but not uncomfortably.”

Daley was looking at him with a faint puzzled frown drawing a thin line between her eyebrows. She squirmed a little, opening and closing her hands, but she seemed unable to move her arms.

“Good,” Tim said. “Now you are going to raise your legs and put your heels on the edge of the chair. Your right leg will be against the right arm of the chair, and your left will be against the left chair arm. Do it.”

Daley’s lip quivered, but she complied, sitting lewdly with her sex exposed. Tim tapped her left ankle, and then her right. “Your ankles are tied to the chair,” he said. “Securely, but not uncomfortably. You will watch. You cannot help watching. You will not look away. What you see will make you feel excited and sexy. You can’t help yourself. You are getting aroused right now.”

Daley moaned, and her nipples stiffened. She bit her lower lip.

“Good, my Queen of Clubs,” Tim said, stepping back to admire her. She had a cunning little pussy, with a Brazilian-waxed patch of black pubic hair crowning it. Her face flushed as she felt the intensity of his gaze.

Tim turned. “My Queen of Hearts,” he said fondly. “Remove your panties. Sit on the end of the bed.”

“Yes, Master,” Susan cooed, and in a moment she had done it.

Then Tim turned to Melanie. “Redhead,” he said with a grin. “You aren’t under at all, are you?”

Melly guffawed. “Naw, I’m not. But I’m horny as hail, though. You hypnotize many gals like this?”

“Not many,” Tim said. “And some can’t be hypnotized.” His eyes narrowed. “You don’t feel anything when I call you my Queen of Diamonds?”

Melly shrugged, making her big tits bob. “Sorry.”

“It happens.”

Melanie tugged off her panties, then looked at Susan, who was staring straight ahead of her. “Damn, that’s spooky. Listen, you don’t hurt her or anything, do you?”

“No,” Tim said. “She loves it. She wouldn’t like it if I brought her around.”

“Prove it.”

Tim’s eyebrows rose. “All right. Lie down on the bed and I’ll show you.”

Melly lay down on he side, diagonally, leaning on her elbow. Tim reached for Susan’s hands and urged her to stand. He produced from his pocket a playing card. “Susan,” he said, “this is your card.”

“Yes, Master.”

He waved his hand and the card vanished. “It’s gone. You are awake. You are no longer my slave.”

Susan shuddered. Then she gasped, “What—no! Please, Tim, don’t do that! Tim, I’m—I’m your Queen of Hearts!” She began to sob, her shoulders heaving. She clung to him. “Please, what did I do? I’ll fix it! I’ll do anything you want, only please don’t—don’t make me—don’t leave me like this! Oh, God, I can’t stand it!”

Melly had raised up. “Susan!”

Susan spun around. “Melanie? Daley? Wh-what are you doing here?”

“Do you really want Tim to hypnotize you again?”

“Y-you heard wh-what I said?” Tears were rolling down Susan’s face. “I, I—he’s my Master! I n-need him!”

“Gawd’s sakes,” Melly said. “Do your stuff, Tim.”

Tim turned the nude Susan around. “Here,” he said. “look at this.” The card was back in his hand, between his fingers, spinning, spinning. Susan relaxed instantly. “My Queen of Hearts,” he said.

“Yes,” she breathed, her voice happy. “Oh, yes.”

“Listen,” Tim said. “Melly wants me to make love to her. What do you think of that?”

Susan giggled. “I think that’s a wonderful idea! May I watch?”

“Yes. I want you to sit on the floor, leaning against Daley’s chair. Daley is going to get very excited. You may need to encourage her.”

“Tickle her clit, you mean?” Susan asked with an impish grin.

“Whatever you think. You may also pleasure yourself. Before you go, though, undress me.”

“Yes, Master.” Susan’s voice had dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. She quickly undid the buttons of Tim’s shirt, pulled it off him, peeled up his black T-shirt, lingered to nibble and lick at his nipples, and then stripped off his pants.

“Mah Gawd,” Melly said from the bed. “You’re hung!”

Susan lovingly stroked the tips of her fingers over Tim’s long, limp shaft. It began to twitch and engorge. “Isn’t it pretty?” Susan whispered. “Oh, Melly, you’re going to love having this in your pussy! Fuck her good, Tim. Fuck her deep!”

“Go and sit,” Tim said.

Susan crossed to the chair where Daley, still imagining herself bound, whimpered and quivered. She sank to her knees, her cheek against the inside of Daley’s right thigh. “She smells good,” Susan confided. “Like musk.”

“Watch,” Tim said. “My Queen of Hearts, my Queen of Clubs, watch. You will become very aroused. But you cannot come until I give you permission. Watch and grow eager, both of you.”

“Yes!” Susan said willingly, and Daley, groaning, echoed, “Yesss….”

“Let me work on that thing,” Melly said as Tim lay beside her. “On your back, sugar. I’m gonna ride you like a cowgirl. But first—“ she rolled to her tummy and began to feel the sac of his balls, to stroke the hardening shaft of his cock—“I’m gonna get you nice and ready.” She bent and began to lick the side of his cock, back and forth, as she fondled his balls and cupped the head of his dick in her other hand. “Mm, tastes good! You’re a lot of man, Tim!”

“You could have stripped me in the game,” Tim said, reaching down to ruffle her red hair. “You’re a better player than I am.”

“Mm. Thought about it. Oh, yeah, look at this baby! But I’m more used to tournament play and all, and the more I thought about takin’ off all my clothes, the hornier I got. So maybe you got through.” She shifted and sucked the plum-colored head of his erect cock into her mouth and made smacking sounds. Then she pulled away, trailing a silver strand of saliva. “Or maybe you just got lucky, hoss.”

In the chair, Daley was writhing, whimpering. Licking her lips, Susan lazily lifted her left hand and began to pet and caress the black-haired girl’s glistening labia.

“Mm,” hummed Melly. “You know if you turn a little this way—yeah, nice—then I can give our girlfriends a real good view of my big ole titties and your big ole cock. Yeah, good. I’m gettin’ in the saddle!”

She swung her leg across and reached to steady Tim’s cock as she poised it at the entrance to her slit, then with a wriggle of her hips, she settled down on it happily. Tim had a view of her magnificent ass, full and round and tanned except for a tiny strip that had been protected by a string bikini. He felt the hot wet clutch of her pussy. She leaned back and stretched like a contented cat. “Oh, good. I’m gonna—mm, yeah—get used to this. Gonna take it slow, ole hoss, before I work you up to a gallop. Tell you what, play with my titties some!”

She leaned farther back, and Tim reached around her, a plump girl, not fat but zaftig, and closed his palms over her big boobs, soft and pliant, and felt the hardening nubs of her nipples. He pinched them mischievously. “Hey, look at ole Daley,” purred Melly, but from his standpoint, Tim couldn’t see. “She’s like gushing! Susan, whyn’t you lick up some of that love juice? Oh, that is so hot!”

Tim heard Daley’s suppressed squeals of passion, heard the lapping sound of Susan’s tongue. “You can’t come, Daley,” he reminded her. “You can get right to the edge, but you can’t come yet.”

Melanie had been sitting on his cock, not pumping, but just squirming, grinding. He felt her reach down and cup his balls. She was hot, and God, she was wet! She rose very slowly and came back down again, sensuously, and he could see how her pussy lubricated his hard cock, dripping wet, gleaming. She rose until she had almost pulled off him, and then very slowly again, she let herself slide back down the pole of his cock, enveloping him, her pussy muscles pumping him, squeezing. “This is so kinky,” she murmured. “Damn, you may’ve ruint me, Tim. Damn if I couldn’t get to like this. Maybe you could suggest to ole Daley that she’d like to lick my pussy some time! Mm, yeah, I could get off on that. You should see her, quivering and shaking like a hawg stuck on an electric fence! Mm, Susan’s taking good care of her. Cain’t—cain’t hold back, ole hoss. Ride ‘em, cowgirl!”

And with that, Melanie began to pump up and down, bouncing, gasping. Tim became aware that she had reached down to finger her own clit. He admired the way her nipples jutted now, hard and feeling almost an inch long, responding to his every tweak and pinch. He ground his teeth together and recited to himself his own self-hypnosis formula, telling himself that he would not come until the proper moment. Melly’s fucking became almost frantic.

“Oh, Tim!” Susan said, “It’s so beautiful! Your cock just fills Melly up, and she’s streaming wet! Oh, you should see her big, big titties! They’re bouncing and swinging, God she’s beautiful!”

Melly was growling deep in her throat, not words any longer but animal sounds as she lifted herself closer and closer to her breaking point. Suddenly she screamed: ”Gawdamighty! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ee-hah!”

Tim felt her pussy involuntarily clench, and a moment later she fell back atop him, his cock still engaged. She panted, her chest heaving. “Oh, Gawd, that was—that was the best—Gawdamighty, Tim, no wonder Susan wants you so bad! Jesus, let me get offa you.”

She rolled aside, letting his cock spring free. “You didn’t come?” she asked in amazement.

“I told myself not to,” he said.

“Ohh,” Melly said. “I see.” She heaved a great, satisfied sigh. “Well, ole pardner, you helt up your end real good. You wanna fuck Susan now, let me watch, maybe have a turn at ole Daley?”

“Susan,” Tim said, “Get on the bed with Melanie and me.”

Susan scrambled happily up. Daley had streaks of tears on her cheeks, tears of frustration. She could not form words but made little mewling, pleading sounds.

Tim sat up. “Daley, your right hand is no longer tied. There’s a big vibrating dildo on the chair right in front of your ass. Pick it up.”

Daley, her arm trembling, did as she was told, her fingers cupped as though she were really holding a dildo, though in reality she held only air.

“It’s switched on,” Tim suggested. “You feel it vibrating, my Queen of Clubs?”

“Y-yes.”

“You may use it on yourself. It will make you more and more excited. Remember, though, you can’t come until I tell you. You may start.”

Daley brought her hand down and lifted her ass as she went through the motions of inserting the dildo in her pussy. She moaned and began to pump, and a surprised Melanie said, “My God, look at that! Her pussy’s open just like she was usin’ a real vibrator!”

“My control is very good,” Tim said. “Susan, I’m going to fuck you from behind. I want you to lick Melanie’s pussy while I’m doing it. We’re all three going to come at the same time.”

“Thank you, Master!” Susan cried, her voice full of joy.

6

The mischievous Melanie didn’t need much encouragement. She lay back on the bed, her hands busy with her own tits. Susan knelt at the foot of the bed, her arms passing under Melly’s thighs, her hands pulling back on them so that Melly lay completely open to her, and then she lowered her head and began to suck and nibble at Melly’s clit.

“Uh huh, baby,” Melly said, moving her hips. “Gawd, I never ever been licked by a lady before! Kinda dreampt about it, but it’s better’n I thought it would be, even!”

Tim pressed his cock into Susan’s pussy. She clenched her thighs together, making herself tight for him, and when he began to thrust, she began to suck and smack at Melly’s cunt, moving her right hand and thrusting two fingers into the hot depths. In her chair, the helpless Daley was pumping back and forth on her imaginary dildo, whining in keen frustration. Her tits were swollen, her nipples huge. She clearly was in the throes of the greatest sexual frenzy she had ever felt—but she could not, could not come to climax!

Tim pumped Susan hard, slapping against her butt cheeks, making them quiver. “Tell me when you’re going to come,” he gasped to Melly. “Susan and I will be right with you!”

“Aghh, gawd, she’s got the softest tongue!” Melly groaned. “You one lucky sumbitch, Tim! Does—ahh, ahh—does she suck you off good?”

“She’s the best,” Tim said.

“I bet she swallows,” gasped Melly. “Oh, gawd damn! This is so fucking fantastic! Ahh, she’s puttin’ a finger up my ass! Oh, gawd, it’s like bein’ fucked by two guys at once! Yeah, baby, give it to me!”

Daley was pumping furiously with her air dildo. A trickle of pussy juice leaked from her and formed a pool on the leather seat. Tim thought that if the dildo had been real, she would have hurt herself by now—she was moving her fist faster than he ever had when he was a kid desperately jerking off!

By now Melanie was thrashing, heaving, bucking. “Aw, shee-it! I’m gonna—Tim, I’m gonna come!”

“Susan,” Tim said, “Come!”

“Mmmpff—oh! Oh, oh, yes!” Susan exploded.

Tim pulled out and threw himself on the bed. “Finish me with your mouth,” he ordered Susan. “And when I come, you’ll come again.”

“Mmmmeeeee,” whined Daley.

An excited Melly reversed her position, held Tim’s cock steady, watched keen-eyed as Susan sucked at it, and then, when Tim let himself go and his dick jerked and twitched and the cum shot out of it, bursting out in a great gush that Susan couldn’t contain, Melly bent low and licked and sucked at the residue. As Tim’s cock relaxed, the two girls locked their mouths, cum leaking from their lips, and they sucked each other’s tongues lewdly, with utter sexual abandon.

When hearts had thudded back to normal rhythms again, when breathing had become fairly normal, Tim said, “Now. It’s Daley’s turn at last.”

He got out of bed and reached out. “Daley, I’m taking the vibrator away from you. Give it to me. Good girl, my good Queen of Clubs. Now I’m untying you. You’re free. What do you want, Daley?”

“W-wanna come!” she wailed. “Wanna be f-fucked!”

“Listen to me,” Tim said. “Listen. I’m going to let you come. But there’s a price. Listen to me. From now on, you are my Queen of Clubs. You will do everything I tell you. You will be my slave. I will be your Master. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes!”

“If you come, you will belong to me forever. I will let Susan play with you. You will have to eat her pussy and make her come, and she will do the same for you. But you will always be hungry for my cock, always eager to suck me and fuck me, and you will serve me in any way I tell you. Do you understand?”

“I u-understand,” Daley moaned. “Hurry, please. Make me come!”

“How ‘bout me, hoss?” Melly asked.

Tim glanced at her, grinned, and shrugged. “Daley, you will also be Melly’s plaything. You will be her fucktoy, too. You are going to be a sex slave, but that’s good. That’s what you want to be. You want to be a sex slave. You want me and Susan and Melly to use you. That’s when you’ll feel good, that’s when you’ll know you are doing what you most want to do. Lie on the bed. Are you happy at being a sex slave?”

“Y-yes, only l-let me come! I c-can’t stand it!”

“Tell me what you are first.”

Daley sobbed. “I’m—I’m a sex slave, I’m your fucktoy. And Susan’s. And, and Melly’s. I b-belong to you. I h-have to do anything you tell me. I want to do anything you tell me. I w-want to be dirty! I want to be a fucktoy! P-please let me come! Make me come!

But Tim sat in the chair. “Ladies,” he said. “Give Daley what she wants.”

He enjoyed the show. Melly lay on her back again, with Daley humbly licking her pussy, as from behind her a kneeling Susan opened her thighs and stroked her slit with tongue and fingers. The three girls went wild. Melly, much rougher with Daley than she had been with Susan, gripped Daley’s head and forced her face harder against her pussy, gasping out coarse commands for Daley to suck her clit, to lick her harder. Susan, by contrast, was slow and gentle, making Daley’s legs tremble and her hanging stomach to twitch and quiver. Again, Melly was the determining factor, since Tim could not order her to come.

He leaned back in the chair, dipped his fingers in the little pool of pussy juice that Daley had left, and licked the tips of his fingers clean. She tasted nice. He casually began to stroke his cock as he watched, feeling life and arousal begin to flood back into it after his gushing orgasm.

The three writhing girls glistened with sweat, moaned and gasped and whimpered. And when Melly’s face clenched and she began to pound the bed with her fist, Tim said, “Susan, you can come. Daley—come!”

Susan collapsed back onto her ass, fingering her clit and gasping, but Daley shrieked, her squeals only partly muffled by Melly’s pussy. And Melly gave voice like a Texas hound dog, howling in her release.

Then they rolled Daley onto her back. This time an exhausted Melanie took the spectator chair. Susan straddled Daley’s head, and at Tim’s command, Daley began to suck and lick hungrily. Tim moved the head of his cock around on Daley’s pussy, already slippery from Susan’s saliva, and found her ready to accept him. He pressed inside her, and instantly she locked her long legs around him, and from underneath Susan he heard her whimper.

Tim leaned forward and kissed Susan deeply, playing with her tits with one hand and with Daley’s with the other. Lucky guy. He thought about the days to come, with the two naked, eager slaves ready to fuck him and keep him happy. . . and maybe Melanie would feel like joining in from time to time, even if she wasn’t under his power. Yet, anyway. Tim had more than one trick up his sleeve.

He fucked and Daley sucked and again they all came at the same time. As he pulled out of Daley, Susan swung off her, and he knee-walked up the bed to Daley’s side. “Now,” he said, “I’ve got some cum on my cock. Daley, you’re going to suck it off, and you’ll swallow it, and you will want more. You are going to be addicted to my cum. Suck me, slave.”

“Yes, Master, Daley said demurely, and she opened her red lips to take his cock into her mouth. Tim felt her tongue swirling, cleaning him, felt her swallow. When at last he pulled away, he said, “Daley, tell me what you are.”

“I’m your fucktoy,” Daley said, her voice cheerful and happy. “And Susan’s and Melanie’s. When you want me to suck you or fuck you or do anything dirty, I’ll do it! I love being a slave!”

Melly shook her head. “Un-fucking-believable,” she said. “You know what, though? I kinda like her better this way. The old Daley was kinda a bitch, you know?”

“I’m gonna make her come,” Susan giggled. “All the time. And we’ll suck Tim off, and we’ll make love to you, Melly—will that be all right, Tim?”

“Sure,” Tim said with a big, wide, tired smile.

7

The girls stayed all night, and when they went back to their apartment complex the next day, they were exhausted but very, very happy. That evening Melanie came over and tested Daley. She was as docile and as eager to please as any bisexual slut could be, and Melly rewarded her by letting her come once.

And they partied with Tim from time to time. Melanie sometimes kept Daley busy while Susan went over alone—that was only fair because Susan was Tim’s first—and sometimes they all three went over. Tim tried out new tricks on them, and Melly began feeling very. . . strange about him, almost as if. . . as if she had been somehow seduced into being a fucktoy, too, but she told herself she could stop any time she wanted, that she didn’t have to be his slave. It’ just felt so. . . so nice to pretend that she was. . .was just like the others.

And toward the Spring Break holiday, Melanie called her daddy down in Texas and chatted with him and found out that her second step-momma wasn’t getting along with Daddy. That was bad, ‘cause when Daddy wasn’t getting any, he got real tight with her allowance, and a girl needed her five thousand a month.

And somehow she got this great idea.

“Daddy,” she said, “you know what Maurine needs? A hen party!”

“A whut?” her dad asked.

“She needs to get away, Daddy. Just with the girls. Hail, I know: Let her come chaperone me an’ my friends at spring break. We’re goin’ to Hawaii!”

“Are you payin’?” Daddy asked.

“Just my way,” Melly lied. Susan and Daley had money enough of their own, but somebody would have to buy Tim a ticket.

“You thank that’d make her sweeten up?” Daddy asked her.

“I guaran-damn-tee it,” Melly said, grinning. “She’ll come back so lovin’ she’ll prob’ly jump yore bones in the airport!”

“Melanie! Watch that mouth,” her Daddy said.

“Sorry, Daddy.”

But he was hooked. “Maybe it’s wuth a try,” he said slowly. “Gawdamighty, she’s some woman when she’s not all riled up. Okay, darlin’, I’ll tell her. I know yore step-momma’d purely love to go to Ha-war-ya.” He paused. “You really thank this is the right play, darlin’?”

Melly grinned. She knew her stepmother real well. Twenty years younger than Daddy, a slut at heart, and so suggestible that if she ever passed through a room where an infomercial was playing on TV, she’d be on the phone a minute later, credit card in hand. Real suggestible.

And real pretty. And so slutty in that Texas-don’t-give-a-damn way!

Oh, yeah.

To her Daddy, Melanie said, “Listen, Daddy, when she gets back and you pick her up, you’ll feel just like you were in a poker game holdin’ three aces and you just drawed the Ace of . . . of Spades.”

“That’s a purty nice thang to imagine,” her Daddy said with a laugh. “You think so?”

Melly thought of Tim and his cards and his good looks and the way she felt all wet and dreamy just visualizing him.

“Daddy,” she said, “I guaran-damn-tee it.”

THE END