The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Day of the Parasites

Synopsis: A mind-controlling alien parasite story

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Lucy looked back across the flat farrow field.

“Keep going” Helen cried.

“Here they come” Lucy said.

“Hurry” Joan urged.

Lucy looked at Helen (her sister) and Joan (her cousin). “Please, hurry” Joan urged again.

“I… I can’t go on…” Lucy cried.

“You’ve got to….” Helen urged.

They could hear the pale blue pick-up as it bounced across the field

Suddenly a gun-shot.

“Run!” Helen cried.

They all three turned and ran as a second and then a third shot rang out.

Billy Bob, Sylvester, and Harrison hung on to the back of the pick-up’s cabin as they stood in the tray. Ellison and Hector sat in the cabin (with Ellison driving).

“Get ’em” Ellison shouted out the window

Billy Bob took aim and fired again. It was hard shooting as the truck hit another furrow.

The girls could see the Neosho River ahead. They were nearly at the railway too… where they hoped to reach.

The gunshots rang out again.

“Yeee-haaa” Harrison hollered.

Lucy and Helen stopped when they realised Joan had fallen behind. They turned to see her hobbling as her left leg spurted blood.

“They got me” she cried.

Lucy went to help her.

“No” Joan said…. “I… I can slow them down for you…”

“Nooooo!” Lucy cried.

“We… we must do what we must….” Joan said and she turned around and hobbled towards the men with her arms raised…

“Come on!” Helen urged her sister.

Lucy turned and continued running.

A short while later they heard the crack of a gunshot and knew that the same fate awaited them.

But… then the horn of the train….

“Quick” Helen urged her sister.

They had been running for ages… but now spurred on by the chance to get away… for real, they redoubled their efforts and ran for the train.

And then… they were safe

(for now)

The two sisters lay panting, swearing on the floor of a goods train car.

Lucy crawled over to her and fell on her arm to sleep. She collapsed exhausted.

Helen stared at the roof, and thought back to where it had all begun.

It had only been a week since the aline parasites had crashed on their farm.

And then the infractions began.

Minds were turned.

No one seemed safe.

Their mom had been the first to be infected. All had seemed normal with her… in the beginning.

Lucy woke up with a start.

“Where are we?”

Helen had fallen asleep too… from sheer exhaustion.

She sat up.

The noticed the car was not moving. The train had stopped.

Helen leapt up in a single bound and went to the door.

They were in a marshalling yard.

“Where are we?” Lucy asked.

“I don’t know” Helen said “But… we need to move on…”

“Yes… I… I need to…” she gasped holding her heavy stomach as she got to her feet. She was pregnant.

Helen leapt to the ground. Lucy landed immediately beside her

They moved along the tracks towards a station, then through that to the street.

“Excuse me, Sir?” Helen asked a stranger.

He stopped to look at the two dishevelled ladies.

“Could you tell us where we are?” she asked.

“E 5th Street” he said and walked on.

“E 5th St? But where?” she called. He continued on.

“How rude….” Lucy said.

“We need to find you somewhere” Helen said.

“You’re right” she said as she felt kicking in her tummy.

They headed west till they got to N Oak Street and then headed south.

A car… a blue Buick pulled up

“Can I help you?” the female driver asked.

She could see that the two young ladies looked in an awful state.

“I’m Mabel” she continued. She got out of the car and looked at them.

They looked dirty. Lucy was barefoot.

“Would you like a hot shower, and a meal?” she asked them.

They looked at each other and Lucy nodded to her sister.

“That would be much appreciated” Helen said.

“Please, come” Mabel said and she held the front passenger door

Helen got in and slid along the seat and Lucy got in.

“If you don’t mind me saying” Mabel said as she drove “You two do look a sight”

Helen sniffed the air. She looked to her sister “No” she said.

“What’s that?” Mabel asked.

“Thank you for the ride…” Lucy said as she went to open the door.

“No, please… ladies!” Mabel gasped as she braked.

“We… we would like to move on…” Helen said “Thank you…”

“But… my daughter and I would love to have both…” Mabel began.

“You…? You have a daughter?”

“Yes…?” Mabel said as if this seemed an odd point.

“May I ask how old she is?” Helen asked.

“She’s nineteen…” Mabel said wondering why this was important.

Helen and Lucy looked at each other and nodded.

“Thank you…” Helen said as Lucy released the door—they weren’t going to depart after all.

After a while Mabel asked why they looked the way they did… if they were in ‘some sort of trouble’ but the sisters kept to themselves.

Mabel guessed it was because Lucy was pregnant.

They arrived at a property south of town. Mabel let them both to the bathroom and the sisters showered—together .

Despite the fact they were sisters Mabel disapproved. “I’ll fetch you some of Beth’s spare clothes” she said to them through the door.

The sisters showered, caressing each other. “Is it time?” Helen asked as she pressed her head to her sister’s stomach”

“Yes” Lucy said.

They were drying when they heard a new voice come into the house.

“Hi, mom” Beth called as she entered.

“Hi, honey” Mabel said and then she explained they had two guests.

Beth knew her mom often picked up transients and looked after them… at least gave them a chance to clean themselves, fresh clothes, and maybe $10 to help them on their way.

“What do we know about these two?” Beth asked. She was always more cautious than her mom

“They seem like runaways… one is pregnant…I hate to think what happened…”

“Pregnant?”

“Hm-mm.” Mabel paused. “I better go check up on them…”

“Okay.”

Beth went into the kitchen. She had some shopping and she needed to put it away.

As she did she heard a loud thump, as if something heavy had fallen to the floor above.

“Mom?” she called out.

She heard nothing.

She stepped out to the bottom of the stairs.

“Mom?”

Nothing

“Mom? Are you alright?”

No response.

Beth grew anxious and climbed the steps… at the top she called out again “Mom?”

She heard a faint muffled sound.

She ran to the bathroom. There she saw in horror her mom sitting on the floor against the wall, with a thick black snake-like thing around her mom’s neck, and, then trailing from that and into her mouth, so she couldn’t speak

“Nnn-nnnnn” she gasped to her daughter.

“Mom!” Beth cried.

Suddenly she was waylaid from behind.

Helen caught the slumped body before Beth hit the floor.

“Nnn-nnnn-nnnnn!” Mabel cried in muffled agony as the thing inside her mouth pushed down her throat. She felt it squirt something into her… she could taste it!

Helen undid Beth’s belt and grabbing the cuffs of her jeans yanked them free.

Lucy stepped into view, naked, gently caressing her swollen stomach.

She looked over at Mabel. Now the other end of the thick black tentacle-like creature slid down her font and pressed against her panties.

Mabel gurgled.

Suddenly it pushed hard into Mabel, breaking through the cotton duds. She bucked in pain, and then the part in her mouth emptied out as the creature slid into her vagina.

“Ooooo” she moaned. She drooled an oily ooze.

Her legs opened wider as the creature disappeared completely into her.

Her body spasmed. She twitched and then came…

She did so unconsciously. Her body seemed to be thrust into spasms and she let out a long low moan of pleasure as the creature nested inside her womb.

Already Helen had Beth’s panties off. She worked quickly.

“You sure about this one?” she asked her sister.

“Yes…” Lucy nodded “She’ll be a breeder like me…I can smell her cunt…”

Lucy squatted and bore down to give birth again. A black snake-like tip pushed out of her vagina. It hung from her for a moment, swaying in the air. Slowly the whole thing slid out, like the one that was now inside Mabel, it was at least a foot long.

It had the same colour of liquorice, smooth and black.

Mabel suddenly let out another deeper moan… “Ohhhhhhhh” she cried, and she came again.

The sisters ignored her. Though for Helen, it was the same experience she and Joan had gone through… the parasite modifying them to be drones before invading their bodies.

They watched as the newly birthed creature mored against Beth’s hairy vagina. It smelt her cunt, and had made its way to that warm wet hole it would nest inside. It snaked its head into her and then quickly pushed into her.

Its whole being wriggled into Beth. And then a moment later she opened her eyes and sat up. “What the fuck?” she gasped.

“Has it taken?” Helen asked nervously.

“It will… “Lucy said.

“What…?” Beth gasped “What did you do to me…? My… hurts… it… I… yes? I…. I hear you…” she gasped as she heard a voice inside her head. “I…no….I won’t… no….but…” she gasped. “I…. Yesssss…. I obey” she gasped. She relaxed.. She looked down to her stomach where she saw it move “We are one. I serve you. I will feed you and protect you. I obey….”

The two sisters looked at each other and smiled. It had worked. Mabel, like Helen, merely carried a parasite inside her. They were drones. But Beth and Lucy were breeders, creating more of their kind… ready to infect others.

Mabel rose ot her feet, gasping. She was sweating.

“I obey” she said to her parasite. “I serve. You… you make me feel so gooood”

She caressed herself. The parasite was driving her wild. Now Helen had a moment to appreciate the feelings—the ones she had experienced when she had been infected.

Beth rose up… feeling her stomach also… It bulged a little.

“Your master will make you ovulate” Lucy said, and it will inseminate your eggs making more like it…”

“Yes” Beth smiled. “I serve”

“And then we will infect others…” Helen said.

“But we need to be careful” Lucy admitted “We were almost hunted down and destroyed.”

“I obey” Beth said.

“Let’s fuck…” Helen said… “I’m so horny right now…”

“Come” Mabel said, taking her hand “I’ll show you the bedroom…”

Helen grinned as the older woman lead her to bed.

“Come” Lucy said to Beth “We will join them…”

She offered her hand and Beth happily took it.

Helen had her cunt grinding up against Mabel’s when Lucy and Beth came in. For the breeders, they made gentle love… and then it was over for them. The two drones fucked hard, roughly, for hours.

They would have to move carefully to infect others. They weren’t going to repeat the same mistakes as before…

The End