The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Day in the Life of a Fey Pet

I awaken with the dawn, stretching sinuously. I look at my arms as I stretch, seeing the lithe curves of my toned muscles under my pale skin. I have many scars, earned in battle, but they only serve to remind me of my courage and skill. My long, dark red hair shifts as I stretch, the long braid moving slightly as I move. I follow the line of the braid down my shoulder, between my breasts, and ending on my equally lithe and toned abs. I am naked, but that isn’t unusual. I do notice that I am wearing clam shells covering my nipples. That is odd. As I focus on them, I feel their caress as my nipples shift under them. It feels good. Very good. I understand now why I’m wearing them. They feel so good.

As my stretch ends, and I sink back into the soft and comfortable bed I lie in, I realize my left arm is resting under someone else. My mind is still fogged by sleep, but I don’t think that is right. I don’t have anyone to share my nights with, do I? I shake my head slightly, and my eyes widen as I take in the sight of the beautiful maiden lying next to me, the beautiful maiden I have my arm wrapped around.

Her beauty almost transcends description. She has full, long, white hair, and it is free and wild and tangled about her head and shoulders. She still sleeps, her eyes closed, a contented look on her face. Her breasts are large, much larger than my more modest curves, and they move slightly with her breathing. She has her own clamshells on her breats, as well as other jewelery... rings of smaller shells beaded together and worn as necklaces and belts, earrings and bracelets. Her skin is even paler than mine, and it almost shines in the places where the dawn light hasn’t yet touched it.

As my eyes roam back up her body, to her pretty nose and full lips, to her graceful jawline and brow, she turns slightly in her sleep, nuzzling up closer to me. I pull her tighter to me as she does, almost by reflex. I don’t recognize her though. My mind must still be fogged by sleep, as I cannot focus on much more than her grace and beauty. As she continues to shift, her hair moves, and I see her ear as she nestles her face against my shoulder. Her long, pointed ear.

Not a human ear.

A fey ear.

A sharp burst of fear almost manages to blast through the fog in my thoughts. This wasn’t good. Being naked with a fey? Not good. Being naked with a naked fey? Seriously not good. No wonder I couldn’t think. How long had I been here? What was the last thing I remembered? As I try to figure out what is going on, I involuntarily flinch. I wake her up. Her eyes flutter open, and she stares straight into my eyes.

She stares straight into me.

Her eyes are unbelievable. They are the palest gray. Almost white. They catch and hold my green eyes. I can’t look away. I can barely move. I moan softly as I try to push myself away from her. Its useless. As she stirs awake, her gaze does not move from mine, and I feel like I am falling into a dream. I can barely think. I can barely move. But I can see her eyes in all their glory. I can see the lines of her face, the plumpness of her lips, the growing smile on her mouth. She starts to twist her body slightly, bringing herself fully against me. Her right arm snakes beneath my shoulder and back, and comes up behind me to hold me in her embrace. Her left arm comes across her body and across mine, her long, perfect fingers teasing across my skin as she firmly grasps me by the throat. There is nothing I can do as she pulls my face towards hers, as her lips firmly wrap around mine and her kiss steals the air from my lungs. Her kiss steals the thoughts from my mind as well. As her tongue invades my mouth and begins working my own, I forget about everything else. It doesn’t matter what I was doing. All I feel is the bliss of her touch. She keeps her hand firmly around my throat so I cannot turn away, even if I tried. She keeps her stare deeply into my own eyes, so I cannot look away, even if I tried. She keeps her tongue wrapped around mine, so I cannot taste anything but her, even if I tried.

I am hers now. My thoughts and my will lie under the deep blanket of her touch. My body relaxes, although I don’t remember what i was tense about. As she finishes kissing me, I remember that this isn’t the first time this has happened. Memories of waking up to her kiss for weeks slowly return to me. Memories of being under her spell. Under Mistress’s spell. I remember what I am supposed to do.

As Mistress sits up and stretches, I lie back down on my back. I bend my legs at the knee and push my knees out so they lie against the mattress, an open invitation to my Mistress. My arms are likewise bent, with the back of my palms resting on the bed above and to the sides of my head, another invitation for my Mistress to do as she wills with me.

She does.

Within moments, Mistress is on top of me. Her knees push my legs apart even more. She lies on top of me. The shells that Mistress has strung together to cover her sex rub against mine, and I writhe in pleasure. The shells that Mistress has on her breasts rub against the shells on mine: they produce a dull rustling sound as they scrap across each other as I squirm under my Mistress. The sound has me squirming even more. Within moments Mistresses face is right above mine. Her hair frames her face and falls down around my own, blocking out everything but her. Her left hand grabs my throat again. I pant in anticipation, my lips parted slightly. Her right hand pulls my wrists together over my head and grabs them both. Mistress has me pinned. again, her eyes bore into mine, and I am caught helpless to even gasp or moan as she proceeds to kiss me many more times, full on the lips, long, intense kisses that leave me gasping and breathless. I begin to sweat. My nipples get full and hard underneath their covering, which stimulates me even more. My sex is hot and soaked, constantly rubbing against my Mistress’s shell thong as I squirm between kisses.

Seconds later? Or maybe minutes. Or hours. I can’t tell anymore. Later, Mistress finishes kissing me. I am covered in sweat, and feel wrung out like a washrag. My body shakes and my muscles twitch from the stimulation of her touch. But I do not come yet. One of the few thoughts that reach my consciousness are that I may not come without Mistresses permission. So I wait.

Mistress releases my throat and wrists from her grip. She pulls herself to her knees, towering over me. She cocks her finger at me and gestures for me to rise. I do, leaning up on my elbows, then finally to a sitting position, my face inches from Mistresses breasts. She pushes my face into them for a long moment, letting me rub my sweating face against her. She pulls me away and slides her legs down and apart, coming to rest against my thighs, her face slightly above and in front of mine. I look into her eyes again, and my thoughts scatter again. My Mistress chuckles, the first sound that I have heard from her this morning. She releases me from her gaze and runs her fingers across my face, gathering my sweat, and then licking it off her fingers. She chuckles again and squirms, setting herself even deeper on top of me. We are face to face, her face slightly above mine. We are breast to breast, her breasts above mine and pushing down, the clam shells occasionally rubbing together and jolting me with a thrill of pleasure. We are sex to sex, her thighs pushing mine apart, the outer shells of her thong firmly nestled into me. As my Mistress moves her body, the thong moves in me, and I moan and gasp in sudden ecstasy.

Mistress lightly grasps my chin and guides me to look up at her. Her other hand is wrapped around me, nestled in the small of my back. She is so close. I can see the perfection of her skin, the grace of her smile, the beauty of her lips. She opens her mouth, and I hear her voice. My Mistress’s voice.

“Good morning pet.”

“Good morning Mistress.”

My Mistress smiles and awards me with a slight kiss, a mere brush of her lips. Of course, this sets me to squirming, which pleasures me against her, which makes me squirm more. As I eventually settle down, she speaks again.

“Does my pet remember what we talked about yesterday?” She asks. I hear a tinge of hope in her voice. I do my best to think back to yesterday, to push through the haze in my thoughts for my Mistress. I remember pleasure. I remember her kisses and her touch. I remember we spoke, just like this, on this bed, in this position. But I can’t remember what she said.

I lower my eyes in shame. “No Mistress, I can’t remember.” Mistress sighs in resignation. My face burns with shame, turning almost as red as my hair. Mistress laughs at my reaction, pulling me in for another long kiss. I gasp for air as she releases me, and it takes me a while to get myself under control again. As I continue to squirm and moan and gasp at the pleasure of her kiss, the pleasure of her breasts against mine, her sex against mine, Mistress grabs my throat again and looks into my eyes again. Her gaze instantly freezes me. She sighs again, although now she has a gleam in her eyes.

“I guess we will try something new today then.” She says as she pushes me down to my back again. “If you weren’t such a beautiful and talented warrior, I don’t know that I would bother with your stubbornness.” I don’t know quite what she means, as my thoughts remain in a jumble, but I trust my Mistress. She pushes my hands above my head again, but doesn’t grab them. Soon she is lying atop of me, but is holding herself above me by her legs and right arm. This is new. I wonder what she is going to do. I don’t wonder for long.

The fingers of her left hand push themselves into my sex. I gasp in sudden bliss. I thought that I had felt pleasure before. I hadn’t. This was pleasure. Her fingers pump in and out of me. I scream out in pure lust as I buck and writhe underneath her. Her gaze bores into me again, but it isn’t enough to arrest my gyrations. I am on the edge. I need to come. I need Mistress to tell me I can come.

Mistress doesn’t give me permission.

Her fingers slide out of me. My body is exhausted. I begin to slow down, but am almost immediately frozen by Mistresses gaze. Without her fingers in me, I am once again helpless to resist. Mistress repositions herself, once again pressing her breasts and sex into me, spreading my legs out with her thighs, holding herself atop me and pressing her whole body into me. Her arms are directly over mine, her hands on my hands, her fingers interlaced with mine. Her face isn’t even an inch from my own. I feel her breath on my face. Even in my exhaustion, I hear her voice, and I find myself repeating her words back to her.

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you.”

“You will obey me and serve me.”

“I will obey you and serve you.”

“You are mine.”

“I am yours.”

“You are all mine, and only mine.”

“I am all yours, and only yours.”

“You are all mine, and only mine, forever.”

“I am all yours, and only yours, forever.”

She repeats the mantras, and I repeat them back to her. I feel them stick in my mind. They seem to fade in and out of my foggy, tortured thoughts. Soon I don’t even hear what is happening. Soon I am not even really conscious, and my body serves Mistress directly, parroting her mantras. If I could think, If I could feel, I would realize that Mistress is utterly dominating me. I will be hers soon. All hers. Only hers. Forever.

I eventually awake again. Mistress has moved me. She is sitting up against the headboard, and I am sitting on her lap. Her shell thong pushes into my rear. Her shell bra pushes into my shoulders. Her left hand holds me by the throat again, keeping me in an upright position against her. Her right hand is roaming along my breasts and sex, teasing me. I hear my voice moan out another mantra, I feel my sore throat and realize I must have been repeating Mistress for a long time. As I stir, Mistress realizes I am awake.

“Welcome back pet.” She tilts my head back with her hand, and leans to look at me. I am splayed out, my legs held apart by my Mistresses legs against my inner thighs, my arms relaxed and limp against my sides, My Mistresses arms wrapped around me. She brings my head all the way around until my muscles almost strain, and I once again find myself frozen, staring into her eyes. Several kisses later, she releases me back to my forward facing, seated position in her lap. “Can you repeat your mantras, pet?” She asks. I can. I remember them.

“I belong to you.”

“I will obey you and serve you.”

“I am yours.”

“I am all yours, and only yours.”

“I am all yours, and only yours, forever.” As I repeat my mantras, my mind fogs even more, and my voice slowly fades from a hoarse moan to a whisper. But I say my mantras. All of them. Mistress is thrilled. She leans against me, bringing her lips to my ear.

”You may come for me now pet.” As she whispers this, her free hand snakes down between my legs. Her touch brings me to ecstasy almost instantly. I feel like the pleasure of every moment I had been denied release overcomes me at once. I scream blissfully through the first orgasm. And the second. I pass out before my Mistress can take me a third time, going limp in her arms as the blackness of unconsciousness takes me.

Many dawns later I awake, stretching sinuously. As I look around, trying to shake the sluggishness of sleep from my thoughts, I flex the arm my Mistress is lying on and pull her towards me. She wakes as well, and graces me with her full and lovely smile. She pulls herself on top of me, and I let her. She asks me my mantras, and I tell her. She uses my body for her pleasure, and I moan and gasp in time with her, as her pleasure is my pleasure. Soon she leaves my exhausted and limp body to go do other things. I lie there, resting, preparing myself for whatever else my mistress may need. I, the Battle Angel of Rixes, the First Blade Dancer, the greatest warrior of my generation, lie in bed, waiting for my mistress to return and use me. I sigh in contentment and let my mantras swirl in my thoughts as I wait.

I am hers. All hers and only hers. Forever.