The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A day in the life of a Guardsman

„Here in the Guard your day is structures like this: 8 hours sleeping, 15 active time, that means this time is at the disposal of the guard and possibly under control of GUMS and 1 h every day of rest time. These time is for you to relax and be unsupervised. Either by superiors or GUMS.

In the early years of this century democracy became a sham. Some people noticed it and talked about the simulative democracy or post democratic structures. Male dominated structures took away public spaces they colonized the female body. They destroyed nations and made citizens slaves to their corporate intrestests. Against that the feminist revolution in all of Europe rose and we liberated all of us again.

As the state has given the Guard unprecedented powers it also has the obligation to ensure our loyalty. Therefore there are certain measures: an intensive training regime, strict rules and protocols that every Guardsman follows. But that he is also glad to follow. A autonomous computer system which give himself him advice at all times and monitors all his activities.

As it was to expensive to fully train the basic levels guardsman—unlike the senior guardsman who attend a boarding school like environment for 3 years and then practical and theoretical studies for 2 more years, the base level are just trained for 150 days. What is saved in time is made up in rigidity and intensity.

The senior guardsman are really a caste apart from the base guardsman. Although they claim to be like all the others they know how to have their freedoms and perks. Never the less this one enjoys his service.

Over“

Adrain stopped recording and stroked his rubber glove over his bald skul and squeezed the black beret right.

His new big brother had demanded that he shaved himself completely bald again. He had liked his short blond stubble better. But apparently the new one liked on bald skulls. The whole family unit was bald, except B-4532-845-042, which he had the short copper-red hair. He stood up.

Adrian stroked along the matt black uniform. Actually unnecessary, because the thick rubber-like material didn’t wrinkle and water and dirt rolled off. Actually ingenious. The suit was also ingenious, which literally enclosed him from the tips of his toes to the collar around his neck. In a devilish way ingenious. The suit had seams and had been baked from one piece of this matte black rubber-like material, as it were, especially for him. He liked the feeling on his skin, the mixture of a pleasant feeling of security and almost a love he felt for his suit. He looked over to B-4532-845-042, who wore the same matte black suit as he did. In addition the same matte black, heavy boots, which were nevertheless amazingly comfortable. A black belt with a belt harness and his matte black beret gleamed out under the short copper-red hair.

The suit in some way showed off the muscular body of B-4532-845-042 and veiled it. It lay tight and all contours of the body were clearly visible as they were enveloped in matt black. Except for the private parts which were tightly closed in the underwear.

Yes B-4532-845-042 was already a Hottie. He was lucky with his partner, the two also got along brilliantly. Well, the Guard Men Management System had chosen them that way, too.

Only with their new big brother they still had to get warm.

“41, what are you thinking?” asked B-4532-845-042.

“Oh, nothing really. More about the situation and everything”.

B-4532-845-042 laughed.

“Do you think we’ll love the new big brother as much as we love D-4532-823-309?”

“Sometime already. Remember 309 accompanied us from Induction when we were worthless material until recently. Over four years, it’s clear that we miss him and have to get used to the new one first. And getting a little more on our toes isn’t bad for us either.”

B-4532-845-042 pushed A-4532-845-041 into the ribs.

“What does that mean?”

“My body fat percentage and my physique are within the parameters.”

“You know exactly, if you were a little more tiring in the workouts, you could get more out and be at the top of the parameters. That would give you and us more bonus points.”

“Yes, yes—you’re right. I’ll try harder more.”

Adrian didn’t think he was too fat and he could keep up with all the sport tests. But clearly more bonus points meant more rewards and B-4532-845-042 also wanted to have a partner who looked handsome.

Slowly they went around the corner. With the bald skull one noticed the low temperatures now in January more. Even the civilian population had wrapped themselves in coats and caps. Such cold days were rare nowadays because of global warming.

Slowly they arrived at the train station, another patrol carried out small checks on the backpacks of passers-by and had identity cards shown to them. Actually, these controls were of little use, but they showed the people that the eye and fist of the Union state were present. That’s what their commander had once said.

Adrian nodded towards the other two, who had finished their control and marched to them.

“Well, what did you find?”

“Young people with alcohol in their backpacks. Immediately confiscated, parents and teachers informed and an entry in the citizen file made.

“Well, then the score goes back this month.”

“Well, one should have thought about it—we were almost before him because of impropriety to officials to be imprisoned, but have left it.”

“Yes, there is only paperwork anyway.

“But also bonus points.”

C-4532-845-040 laughed.

“Somebody has to do something for the standing of our family.”

“Oh, the new big brother will be fine.”

“Takes us completely hard”.

“What has this one cadet told us recently, what his instructor has explained to them: better than to be fucked, is anal fucked!

“We go on our round.”

The day went without big events and so after 12 h patrol they returned to the barracks and looked forward to the daily hour of leisure.

Like every day they gave up their weapons after patrol: Needler rifles with those one humans could be send to sleep, their Taser and the batons they all carried at their harness. Besides still the other accessories.

“Will you come to the sports area, B-4532-845-042?”

“Uii, do you want to implement the good intentions right away?”

“Yes, and I don’t have that much to do. Sports, evening ration, shower and then buck?” “Why not.

“Why not?

“Up you go”

Surprisingly the whole family unit together with the cadet assigned to them was in the sports area. The cadet had even put on his dog mask again.

“So the suggestion for today would be:

“Well, that sounds fair and we can see what the cadet can do!

“This cadet will do his best not to bring shame on the unit,” he replied. Unfortunately, Adrian could not make out the facial expression under the dog mask of the cadet and from the tone of voice he did not know how to interpret the remark.

Ping. Their little silver button.

Their little silver button in the ear reported that they were finished. 48 min. That was not so bad at all.

“So the free hour is over, we go the evening ration and then get ready for bed.

Adrian actually preferred to spend his free hour reading, but I guess that wasn’t possible at the moment.

Well-behaved, they entered the queue in front of the food dildos. In front of him stood a smaller guardsman with a dark complexion and short black hair recieved his ration. He thought he knew him, he was from the workshop that repaired the tank suits.

Adrian closed his eyes and enjoyed the minutes without orders or tasks, just waiting. Most of those around him mumbled some mantras. Adrian did that occasionally too, if he didn’t want to think, but now he was just tired and waiting for his ration.

Ping.

It was his turn.

Adrian kneeled down, held his hands firmly to two handles. The system identified him and from the silver button in his ear came: “Bon appetit A-4532-845-041”.

Adrian began to suck and the porridge, tonight it was certainly potatoes and peas of taste landed in his mouth and stomach.

“A-4532-845-041 they’re done.”

Adrian got up, wiped the dildo for the next one and thanked: “Thanks to the Guard for the food we’re getting!”

Then he went over to the Gurdsman who supervised food and medication. With a thank you formula he took the pills in his mouth and swallowed them.

His partner was also finished and together they went a little sweaty, despite the sweat absorbing uniforms, to the cleaning booths.

Adrian stowed his boots, gloves and belt and his beret in the designated compartments in his locker.

The computer system opened the seals of Adrian’s one-piece rubber-like uniform. Without having to say anything, B-4532-845-042 helped him undress and hung the suit in his plastic bag, tonight he would be conditioned and cleaned, and tomorrow he was nice to wear again.

Adrian did the same for his partner. Just as they had done every day of their ministry when they were not separated.

They waited briefly until a cleaning booth became available. They climbed in together. Warm water sprayed them for 60 seconds. Then a break of 90 seconds in which both rubbed each other with the soap solution.

Adrian knelt and B-4532-845-042 made a drop of soap on the head, rubbed it in and distributed it efficiently on the upper body, then Adrian stood up so that B-4532-845-042 could distribute the soap also on the legs well.

Since B-4532-845-042 now kneeled it was up to Adrian to grease him with soap, he took care not to get on 042 head, as the soap contained a mild depilatory to keep the bodies hair free.

Then again 60 seconds of cold water. Every time the cold water came Adrian was shocked a little, even if it was part of the routine.

Finally a short hot stream of air and both got out of the cleaning cabin where the big brother and the cadet were already waiting.

Adrian took one of the provided towels and rubbed B-4532-845-042 dry. Then he did the same and rubbed Adrian again briefly with a night cream on his face.

The whole process was so practiced, even drilled that touching one’s own body was neither necessary nor allowed.

The couple slipped into the short-sleeved and night and training suit which was made of the same rubber-like material and which ended in short shorts.

A pair of rubber socks and ran to her room.

“Well, do you have sore muscles?

“Yes, but feels good.”

The door to their room opened. Inside were already B-4532-845-043 and C-4532-845-044. Both looked at the bonus points table on a tray.

“Well, the little monster workout brought it. If it goes on like this, we can afford a few days vacation.”