The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn: Fuckpet

When Dawn came to me, she was a pretty standard mix of neuroses, anxiety and limited self-esteem. She was looking for help with her panic attacks which were still fairly infrequent but becoming more impactful. She was consistently anxious and suffering from feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness. Having just gotten engaged and started a new job these feelings were only being amplified. I knew during our first session that she would be easy to remake to my desires, and that she would look cute in a collar. Slim but with some curves, girl-next-door pretty but not so you would notice her in a crowd.

The lovely thing about being a therapist and a hypnodomme is that your prey so often comes to you. Dawn came to me naive, trusting and completely unaware of the danger she was in. She consented to being hypnotised in our first session and it was only a matter of time from then on until I moulded her into who I wanted her to be.

The first few sessions I built on her existing trust of me as a therapist and deepened her acceptance of my role as a guide and teacher to her. Within a month she was dropping deeply into trance at the snap of my fingers, and her subconscious responded instantly and wholeheartedly to my every suggestion, including the one to forget what we talked about while she was under.

Once I had her suitably conditioned, I began programming her to be infatuated with me. It’s always fascinating to me how quickly so-called straight girls can be enticed to expand their sexual proclivities. It helps that I have the figure and charisma of a goddess I suppose. Needless to say, that within another month Dawn was obsessed with me. She would irritate her fiancé by going on and on about what a wonderful person I was. I know because I programmed her to. She masturbated whilst thinking about me controlling her and began to lose interest in having sex with her partner.

As time when on I built on this with a trigger that made her feel nausea at the very thought of her fiancé touching her, or indeed of any man trying to be intimate with her. Soon the idea of having an erect penis with 10 feet of her made her feel sick to her stomach. Her fiancé’s smell was suddenly abhorrent to her, and his voice began to feel like an itchy jumper she couldn’t take off. On the other hand, when she pictured women, especially curvy, voluptuous, powerful women like me she felt arousal like never before. She couldn’t stop day dreaming about sinking to her knees between my thighs and worshipping my sex until I grew tired of her. I had also converted anxiety to arousal in her mind, so she was consistently horny and needy and masturbating several times a day.

It was around this time that I introduced the idea of how relaxing it would be to be a pet to her subconscious. At this point her subconscious knew everything I said was true and readily accepted this flawed premise. Over the course of the next 3 months, I programmed her with a Fuckpet personality that her conscious mind was completely unaware of. Her subconscious became more and more comfortable and spent more and more time as a pet though, lovingly and creativity named Fuckpet.

Fuckpet couldn’t walk or talk and couldn’t wear clothes or touch herself. She spent a number hours each week in my office padding around on all fours, naked and humping furniture. I constantly reinforced her programming, and as the weeks went by Dawn’s subconscious became more and more locked into being a Fuckpet when I tranced her.

Then an opportunity arose to put my plan into a higher gear. Her fiancé was due to be traveling without her for a week, which meant Dawn would be home alone and I could have 24hr access to her for a number of days straight. I had a month until his trip so I lay the groundwork carefully. Firstly, I installed triggers in her head that made her dress more and more inappropriately for work. She couldn’t stop herself going into her office in tiny skirts and cleavage showing tops. She then found herself coming on to her female superiors whenever they looked at her disapproving or said something about her dress code. Submissively offering herself to them as an apology for displeasing them. These sexual advances became more and more overt, and I ensured the rejection she received inflamed her arousal so that she would also be spending hours in the bathroom masturbating.

As I had planned, after a long and humiliating meeting with HR, Dawn was asked to seek help and told not to come back to work until her mental health was in better shape. Still oblivious to my role in her behaviour, at our next session we agreed that it would be helpful for her to put herself in my hands entirely for the next week whilst her fiancé was away to enable us to do some intense work.

The best five days followed a similar pattern. I would go to her little flat on the way to my office, put her into a deep trance and activate her Fuckpet personality. I would then leave her in the apartment as a pet, naked, collared and horny whilst I did my days’ work, and return to her at the end of the day. We would then spend the evening strengthening her programming, making the Fuckpet personality stronger and stronger and Dawn weaker and weaker. I would put her to bed with headphones on playing her reinforcing programming loop. By the end of the week, I was content with her progress to the point that I felt it was time for Dawn to have her mental breakdown.

Her Fiancé was due back on the Sunday evening. I arrived at her place on the Saturday morning, and as I had done for the last 5 days, put her in a deep trance. This time though I let her conscious mind become aware of what I had been doing to her and woke her up. The mix of shock, humiliation and fear was delicious. It makes me warm just recalling her face. She went to stand as if to bolt for the door and I had to stifle a giggle as I told her to ‘sit’ and then ‘stay’. Her conscious mind may now have aware of what I was doing to her, but her subconscious mind was still deeply enslaved to me and would obey my every command.

I watched the fear widen her eyes as I outlined her future, explaining what she would do and what it would mean for the rest of her life. She started to cry until I commanded her to stop and put on a big happy grin. I made her say thank you and wave goodbye as she left, knowing I was saying goodbye to Dawn.

I got the call around lunchtime on the Monday. One of my patients had been found under her bosses’ desk, naked and curled up in a ball like a dog taking a nap. She refused to put on clothes or walk like a human and would only communicate in whines and barks. I diagnosed a psychotic break, had a colleague concur and managed to secure her a place at the home for mentally unwell which I consult at.

I see her every week still. We have hypnotherapy sessions which appear to be an attempt on my part to return her to normal, although of course in reality I am strengthening her conditioning and ensuring her programming can never be undone. Of course, she also goes to sleep every night listening to her ‘meditation’ files.

Her family gave her up as a lost cause pretty rapidly. The time Dawn began humping the furniture when they were trying to get through to her was shameful enough to scare them off I think. Her Fiancé couldn’t stop staring at my tits when I told him how serious her condition was. I think the reduction in sex between them to zero in the run up to her break down made him almost relieved he didn’t have to be the bad guy and break up with her.

It has been fun, although I’m not sure how much more interest I have in Dawn now. Not much further I can take things. I probably need to find a new project. Still, when I have a few moments to myself, it’s warming to think of her never wearing clothes, walking on two legs or speaking again. A life of humiliation at the hands of medical professionals who are simply unable to fix her. Family and friends ashamed, no chance of love or even short-term romance except rubbing out an orgasm on the furniture several times a day. Forgotten. Conscious mind trapped in a body which can only act like a dog. A helpless passenger, forever.