The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Daughter’s Revenge

Synopsis: Beth was abandoned by her father at the age of 12. Now, ten years later she seeks her revenge.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Simon laughed with delight as Ruth rode up and down on his cock. Her small tits were the focus of attention from his hands.

Her ass squeezed him tight.

“Oh, baby!” he gasped.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Ruth cried as her asshole stretched over Simon’s schlong.

“Oh, yeah!” he moaned as she rode him harder and harder. “I’m gonna come!”

“Come in me!” she cried “Come in my shitter!”

He hated her language… it was kinda funny. He wanted her to talk like a lady, even though his cock was buried in her rectum…

“Come in me! she cried, almost demandingly.

“Oh yeahhhhhhh!” he moaned as he spurted out his love juice into her.

She slowed down now.

Finally she leant onto him, sweating.

“Did you come?” he asked.

“It was okay…,” she said.

He knew that she hadn’t. She liked to fuck him… she enjoyed the intimacy of body against body. But she only came when he fucked her pussy and played with her clit at the same time.

Anal was her treat for him. She knew he loved it… the feel of her tight asshole.

They kissed and he gently ran his hand over her back, and down to her ass.

He loved the fact she gave it up to him every Friday. Anal was his Friday night treat

She finally reached over, grabbing some tissues. As she pulled up off of him she stemmed the leak from her back-hole with a wad of tissues.

She laughed when she saw his nose wrinkle. “You wanted my ass!” she said.

“Yeah, baby… but I thought you were clean…”

“Surely you felt it…?”

“No… I…,” and then he left the conversation as she got up off him.

“I gotta go to the bathroom…,” she smiled as she scooted off to the en suite.

“You might want to clean that!,” she said pointing to his cock.

“Oh, shit!” he gasped and got up and went past her to the shower.

She at on the toilet finishing off when she ended up joining him under the shower.

“Here,” she said washing his cock… “Let me…”

She cleaned him up and then washed her butt.

They were quiet as they dried…

She went in and pulled up the sheets and took them to the laundry and set them in the washing-machine.

She retuned. He was now dressed, sitting on the edge of the unmade bed.

She had fresh sheets with her.

“Scoot,” she said.

He got up and watched her naked gorgeousness as she made the bed.

“There!” she said proudly “All done!”

It was only for her to get dressed. They kissed and parted ways.

“See you Sunday?” she asked.

“Um… yeah.. sure…,” he said.

“Oh, like don’t do me any favours!” she said snidely. She hated his non-committal responses.

Beth watched.

Beth waited.

Ruth left, driving past the small woman and thought nothing of her.

Beth went up to the front door.

Beth Connors, twenty-two was 4′10″. She had 32A breasts. She wore her hair with long pig-tails. Some believed she adhered to this ‘girly’ persona because of her ‘daddy’ issues. How right they were…!

She carried her belongings in a large two-wheeled solid bag -the kind you see at airports.

She stood there in a mid-riff shirt, over a half-long cami top. She had denim shorts—cut too short, over pink cotton panties. She wore knee-length socks with an assortment of hooped colours, and casual shoes.

She wore no make-up, or lipstick.

She however did shave, not just under her arms, but between her legs. She notmally did this herself, in the shower.

Beth rang the door-bell.

Simon, still wearing a dressing own over boxer-shorts rushed to the door thinking Ruth had forgotten something and had returned.

“Ruth…?” he began as eh opened the door.

He looked down at the petite stranger he did not recognise as the fruit of his loins.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Daddy?” she smiled.

“Excuse me?”

“I’m Beth… Beth Amber-Marie Connors… your daughter…”

“Sorry, what?” Simon did a double-take.

Yet looking at her, there was now a spark of familiarity about her…

“I’m your daughter!” she laughed and threw herself at him, embracing him.

He held his hands aloft for a moment, wondering if this was all real.

She hugged him so firmly. She was warm against him and he inhaled her scent…

Her scent… she… she smelt amazing.

His hands moved down onto her back, slowly, cautiously.

“Oh, I’m so glad to be here with you, Daddy,” she sighed.

“Um…,” he gasped.

He felt a little light-headed and he took a step back. She, still hanging onto him went with him and he ended up bumping his backside against the wall.

“Um…?” he wondered what to do next… this sort of thing of course didn’t happen every day.

“Can I come in?’ she asked

“Sorry, what?”

“I want to come in…,” she said looking up at him

Because se was so short, to look at him in the face her head had to tilt way back.

“Um… yeah… sure…,” he said.

Only then did she relax her grip on him. She turned and went out and grabbed her luggage and drew it in.

She skipped past him.

Luggage… he noticed…

He hadn’t expected to have someone stay with him… someone he was still effectively a stranger to.

“You can close the door…,” she laughed, looking back at him.

“Um… yeah… oh…,” he said. It was like his mind was not in the right gear. The wheels were spinning, but weren’t meshing.

“Are you expecting to stay?” he finally asked as he went back to her.

“Yes, of course, Daddy,” she giggled.

“Um… for…. for how long?”

“I’m going to be with you forever, Daddy” she said before plunging back at him and embracing him.

“I love my Daddy so much” she said pressing her cheek to his stomach.

“Ah, yeah… um…” he tried to think “It’s okay if you stay here a few days…,” he said trying not to let things get away from him “Let’s ah… sit down and talk…”

“Okay, Daddy” she smiled.

He went into the lounge room and sat down. Surpassing him again she sat down on his lap, cross-ways

‘Ah… Beth… I… I don’t think this…,” he began.

She kicked her legs out, up and down, playfully.

“What’s the matter, Daddy?” she giggled.

As her legs moved he got another whiff of her ‘perfume’. He inhaled it deeply… before realising that something was wrong…

He… he felt… ‘drunk?’ Yes, that was it…

“What’s the matter, Daddy?” she smiled so sweetly.

“Look… I think you should go sit over there…”

She managed to spin around now, this time facing him.

“No… look that’s not apro…,” he began when suddenly she thrust forward till her crotch was pressed against his.

“Please…. honey…,” he tried to reason with her gently.

Her hips thrust forward again, and he felt her crotch grind against his manhood…

It felt….good?

No.. this was not right!

She suddenly got up off of him. He looked down and his pants were wet from where she had rubbed against him.

He realised he’d come…

‘Oh, shit!” he thought…

She stood there smiling so sweetly…

“I…I just have to go to the bathroom…” he said as he got up in a way as to try and hide the wetness there…

“Okay, Daddy!” she giggled.

He felt partly angry… violated. He made his way to the bathroom.

Beth took her panties off and she sniffed them.. the smell of her dad’s come. She took it into her mouth and sucked it.

“Mmm, Daddy,” she smiled as she tasted his life-seed.

She skipped to the back of the house, though unfamiliar, she followed the sound of the running water.

There she saw him in the shower with the curtain open (he was used to showering in a house by himself).

“Mmm,” she sighed as she ran a finger between her thighs as she watched his swaying ass.

She masturbated as she watched.

He turned abound eyes closed, soap on his face and she gasped as she saw his cock.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” she trembled and came.

He heard something and went to open his eyes, but he couldn’t. By the time he’d washed his face and looked back, she’d gone.

As he stepped out of the shower her felt much better… having washed her scent out of his nose he was more clear-headed.

He listened and could not hear her and for a moment he countenanced the idea she’d gone away. It brought a smile to his face. He felt she was trouble, daughter or not.

He was thus surprised to find her lying on his bed.

She had her clothes on, but her knees raised, and apart, he could see she had no panties on… she was clean-shaven ‘down there’.

And it ‘glistened’.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I’ve come to live with you…,” she smiled “We’re going to be a family again…”

“No… um… look… what are you doing here?”

“Here?”

“In my room…?”

“In OUR room…”

“What?”

“This is our room now, Daddy…,” she smiled. “Our bed…”

She patted the bed to emphasise.

“No… you… you can’t be here…”

“You’re going to be my first..,” she smiled.

“First?” he puzzled “Your first what?”

And then as she slid a finger down between her thighs… it dawned on him…

“Oh, no!” he gasped “No… you can’t be here.. you’ve got to go!”

“Oh, Daddy!” she laughed. She moved her hips around and as she stroked she gasped and suddenly a fluid shot out from between her legs and onto his face.

“Hey!” he gasped, too late bringing his hand up defensively “What the fuck?”

“I’ve sprayed all around the room now, Daddy,” she grinned as she suddenly got up onto her knees “You can’t resist…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

And then he saw a small puddle on his sideboard, and on his plastic chair, and… on his mirror…

He got that funny feeling too… of drunkedness wash over him again.

He didn’t notice as she peeled off her top, and then her undergarment. Then she tuned her skit around so she could unclip it too…

She was there.. naked.

She was already taking his towel off before he realised what was happening.

“What… no… this….,” he gasped.

He felt light-headed.

“Lie down, Daddy” she smiled “Let me make it better for you…”

He almost fell onto the bed. She made sure to get him on his back.

She was over him, pressing down against his hard cock.

“Please…,” he gasped.

“You’re my first, Daddy” she whimpered as she slowly eased onto him “Oh, fuckkkkkkk” she cried “You’re so terribly big…..!”

“Please….” he cried.

“They said it hurts the first time… unless it’s with someone you love…” she smiled as she took all of him in… “So there!” she laughed “I must be in love!”

“No.. this… this isn’t…”

“Shhhh, Daddy” she whimpered as she eased off him. It felt just as good pulling up as pushing down. (Maybe better going down…) and she cried out, grabbing her nipple and pinching it as she began to ride her father’s turgid member.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned.

“Please… Oh, God….!” he gasped as he began coming again.

He’d only come like an hour earlier and so was surprised to shoot his bolt again..

“Oh, yessss! Yes! Yessssss!” she cried and she began coming too.

“I want your come…,” she murmured.”Come in me Daddy…!” She squealed as she felt his cock spurting inside her.

Finally she came down from her high and eased off his cock so she could bring his face up to his….

“That was wonderful, Daddy”

“Yes,” he sighed.

“You’re mine now, Daddy,” she smiled “You’re mine forever….”

“Yes, baby,” he sighed “Whatever you say…”

The End