The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daughter Rehabilitation

Epilogue — Mike POV

a few months later

It had been my wife the one to keep track of Poppy’s cycles and the “cum deposits” I’d made, writing it all down in her little black notebook.

She’d make our daughter pee on a stick every Monday morning, like a ritual, and then she’d send her to me to fuck.

Until one day, Poppy didn’t emerge from the bathroom with her head bowed, and I could hear faint sobbing floating down from the gap between the door and our old flooring.

I’d finally gotten the little cock slut pregnant, two months into her continued ravishment and it took the girl two more months before finally coming to terms with her new life.

“You’re glowing,” I greeted Poppy, as she knelt down before me, naked and submissive, all ready to suck me off at her mother’s request.

Poppy’s pregnancy hormones had mellowed her down to the point I no longer needed to do her daily injections. She’d naturally obey me and her mother, who, by the way, had shockingly taken a deeply perverse pleasure in making her daughter whore herself out to me.

Life was good, for the three of us, including the little harlot.

I would be taking care of both women and the little bean sprout, making sure they had food in their bellies and a secure roof over their heads, and all they had to do was service me.