The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter of the Succubus

Synopsis: Lilly lives in Manhattan with her mom, Lilith. They have always been close. But now, in her eighteenth year Lilly feels her mom has expectations for her… for something to happen… something BIG.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Can I ask you something?” Ruth asked as she lay on Lilly’s bed flipping through fashion magazines.

“What’s that?” Lilly asked as she checked out herself in profile, in her full length mirror.

“Why don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“What?” Lilly laughed.

“Yeah… I mean… we’ve know each other for five years… and…and I’ve never known you to date boys…”

“I… I guess I’ve just never been interested,” Lilly said as she adjusted her bra.

“Well…,” Ruth sighed “I think I’m in love…”

“Who with?”

“Steve…,” she sighed and rolled onto her side to face Lilly.

“Steve? Steve Hill?”

“Who else?” Ruth smiled

Lilly did a double-take… at the moment she could have sworn she saw little sparkles flowing up from Ruth’s crotch. Lilly didn’t know it… but she could ‘see’ the scent of Ruth’s heat.

Lilly turned back to continue her dressing routine.

Lilly stood in her undies, and bra. She had a magnificent figure. Her pale skin was flawless. She had 36C breasts and a washboard stomach. She had black hair flowing down to the small of her back, and piercing blue eyes. Eyes that could seem so cold that they might make you shiver and avert your gaze.

Ruth Myers was her best friend. Ruth was short by comparison, and had ‘bee-stings’ for breasts (at least that’s what she called them because they looked like small risings from having been stung, nothing much else). She was dowdy, a small paunch around her waist, big brown friendly eyes and mousy brown hair.

Ruth found herself staring at Lilly. Ruth had never had a lesbian experience but she was always drawn to Lilly. Yes, she found her friend attractive.

Her eyes zeroed in on the only imperfection of Lilly’s. At the small of her back, partly covered by her long perfect hair, was a scar.

Lilly had said it was a birthmark… that she’d had since a baby… But, Ruth thought it looked like a scar… in the shape of an inverted crucifix.

Lilly had explained that it was the symbol of her god. Ruth had wanted to counter that the cross was the wrong way up, but Lilly insisted her mom had said that this was correct. And so it never became the source of further discussion… but invetibaly, in moments like this it caught Ruth’s attention again.

Ruth found her eyes tracing the shape of Lilly’s ass. Lilly bent over and Ruth could make out the shape of her friend’s labia lips through the tight panties.

“You’re still a virgin, right?” Ruth asked.

“You know I am,” Lilly said as she stood up again and drew off her bra. She let her breasts bounce free and she went over to the wardrobe, putting her bra away and looking to select another.

Ruth now gazed at the reflexion of those perfect rounded breasts. She wan’t just envious… Lilly’s body was so gorgeous.

“Girls!” Lilith said as she came into the bedroom without knocking.

“Mom”

“Hi, Mrs…”

“Lilith!” Lilith said “Why don’t you call me by my first name?”

“I… um…?

“You’re eighteen now…,” Lilith said… “You’re… we’re both adults… you can call me by my first name!”

Lilith had gone over to her daughter and slid her arm around her daughter’s waist. The two almost looked like twins.

Ruth was surprised to see Lilith’s hand resting on her daughter’s ass.

“Are you staying long?” Lilith asked.

“Um…?” Ruth said.

“My daughter and I will not be seeing visitors this evening…,” Lilith said.

“Oh?” Ruth was getting the impression that she was being asked to leave.

“Mom!” Lilly snarled. Ruth had only just arrived and now her mom was giving off vibes that she should leave.

“Oh, I’ve got a piano lesson at 4pm…” Ruth said.

“Well.. you don’t want to be late…,” Lilith smiled.

“Mom!” Lilly growled again.

“Oh… right… yes!” Ruth said as she got up off the bed. She straightened herself out.

“Bye”

“See you tomorrow…,” Lilly said.

“Yeah…”

“Good bye…,” Lilith said.

“Mom, that was really rude of you…”

“Well we’ve got an important moment tonight…”

“What’s happening?”

“Um… well… we’ll see…” Lilith said as she turned in to face her daughter.

“Why can’t you tell me?”

“Shhh…,” Lilith smiled “You’ll find out…”

They kissed.

Lilly looked at her mom.

“It’s a surprise..,” Lilith smiled mysteriously.

“Are you hungry, honey?” Lilith asked.

Lilly nodded.

Lilith opened her top (she wore no bra). Lilly leaned in, taking a nipple into her mouth.

“There you go…,” Lilith cooed as her daughter breastfed from her.

Lilith stroked her daughter’s head as Lilly’s mouth hungrily tugged at her teat.

Lilith’s milk flowed freely as her daughter’s mouth drew upon her.

“You know,” Lilith said “That girl wants you…”

“Mom?” Lilly gasped standing up. Lilith wiped her milk from the side of her daughter’s mouth.

“Really… she was so wet…”

“You’re joking.”

“I smelt her pussy… she really was ripe for it…”

Lilly looked wryly at her mother.

“Oh, I don’t mind…,” Lilith said… “You can pluck her little flower if you want… but you really need to fuck a boy…”

“Oh, mom…. not this again…!”

Lilith had been encouraging her daughter to lose her cherry.

Lilly and her mom were very open about sex. They often shared the same bed and shared caresses.

Lilly also knew that her mom had a wide-range of lovers.

Lilly simply thought her mom was a high-class ‘escort’ and fucked to pay for the very nice place they lived in.

She had no idea about the hunger for come her mom had… and Lilith wanted to awaken that in her daughter and… so far… gentle encouragement, and more serious cajoling has not worked.

Nigel Carrage was a recent ‘addition’ to her bevy of lovers.

Lilith had her daughter sit-in as she fucked…and had almost been pleased with the result.

Lilly had notice a strong, over-powering, and delicious smell.

“Oh, that was Nigel…” Lilith said to her daughter she said as she placed a leg on a stool and ran a cream down her shins.

“Really?”

“Yes.. that smell… the scent of man… it’s delicious…”

“It was nice…”

“Do you want some of this come?” Lilith said as she wet her fingers in her soppy pussy. She offered the cream to her daughter.

Lilly was in fact drawn to the smell of this, too.

Her stomach grumbled. But… she declined. Lilith shrugged her shoulders and cleaned the cream from her finger-tips.

Lilith was disappointed that her daughter had not yet ‘awakened’. She had decided to force the issue.

And… that would be that night.

* * *

Lilith humped her lover, screaming for him to come in her. Her cries were like a banshee… loud and animalistic. She had a burning desire between her legs… the need to feed.

The guy—a random stranger she’d picked up—had already come in her twice… but she was hungry for more. Her hips bucked against him. He was both exhilarated and frightened.

Her passion was the wildest he’d ever known…. but her cunt… felt the best he’d ever known… though in his case he’d not fucked many women before deciding he was gay.

If you had tapped him on the shoulder and said “Hey, check out that beautiful babe… she’s staring at you…,” he would have thought “Pffft…. so what?”

But her power of allure was so overwhelming. Even as she had approached him he grew hard. She smiled. There wasn’t a single functioning cock on the planet that wouldn’t respond to her like his did.

She’d known some hard times and she’d been forced to fuck a horse, or a dog, and drain them… but now in the heart of a sea of huMANity she was never without food for long.

Her cunny juices themselves (lubricating his cock) seeped into his shaft and hardened him when long ago he would have been flaccid; spent.

Her body demanded he stay full inside of her… she was not yet done with him and she rode him harder and harder.

He came… a third time… his heart palpitating as he strained.

“More! More!” she cried as she kept on him… and there was nothing he could do.

Her physical strength alone would have overwhelmed him. Her perfume alone would have intoxicated him. Her powerful mind alone would have mesmerised him. She had so many attributes… all designed to overwhelm her prey and have them feed her salivating slit.

Now his eye sight was failing. He had a sense of the danger he was in… he brought a hand up towards her throat to choke her, but she simply grabbed his wrist and with an easy flick snapped his hand back.

The pain was unbearable but her cunt demanded satisfaction and he only thought of that hole… and the need to come in her yet again.

When she was done with him she collected his desiccated remains in a bag…. nothing more fancy than a pillow case, and walking out, striding out naked, she saw her daughter and smiled triumphantly as she went to the basement furnace to dispose of what had once been a vibrant living thing.

Lilly struggled against the bonds. She was bound and gagged. Naked. She was on a star shaped wooden device that, the way it was shaped meant her legs were splayed apart.

Lilith returned to the bedroom.

Nick had been consumed. Chaz now remained.

Chaz Luhrman was a tourist from Australia. He’d watched in horror as Nick—a man he never knew—and the sex-demon together. How the sex demon consumed Nick, draining his life force till his body so sunken and without the spark of life fell in on itself.

And all the time Chaz had a massive boner. As Lilith returned her got another whiff of the scent wafting up from between her legs, and he drooled. Yes, saliva oozed out his mouth as he savoured the odour of sex.

“Did you know my daughter’s a virgin?” Lilith smiled as she brushed the remaining flesh dust of Nick from her bed.

Caz wasn’t listening. He drooled again as he gazed at her perfect ass. How he wished to be inside that…any hole of hers would do… Her body promised the most exquisite feeling. And he wanted to try her.

He stepped toward her and placed a hand on her buttocks. She turned and pushed him away. “Impudent mortal!”

“Please…I… I’ve got to…,” and he was lost for words

“Fuck me?”

“Ye-eessss!” he gasped. “Please… I…”

“You can’t have me…”

“No….!” he cried. It felt painful… her words…

“You want me… but… no…”

“Please… my cock… it’s ….”

“Going to explode?”

“Yeah!”

She smiled and walked back out the door.

She went over to her daughter who name made another effort to rip herself from the bonds that held her tight. It was a futile gesture.

“You’ll thank me in the morning…,” Lilith said “When your full self… your true self is born…”

“Mmmnnn-nnnnph-nnnnn!” Lilly cried.

Lilith turned around to see Chaz masturbating. “She’s all yours…,” Lilith said and walked away.

Chaz kept watching her the whole time… never taking his eyes off her alabaster white ass.

The door closed. Click.

Locked!

It took a few minutes for him to realise she wasn’t coming back.

His cock ached.

He smelt something… something delicious and he followed his nose… to Lilly.

It took him a moment to concentrate enough to realise that there was pussy there for him too.

As her legs flayed her scent oozed out from her. Chaz ran the back of his hand across his mouth, wiping the saliva oozing from his mouth. Without realising it Lilly’s body was drawing him to her… She was driving him on.

Chaz’s cock was rock hard… the hardest he’d ever felt. He had difficulty pulling his pants off.

“Nn-nnn-nnnnn!” Lilly cried as she saw his snake staring at her…

She pulled at her bindings. She was manacled with iron… old fashion metal like from old convict days.

Without realising it, her clit became engorged and began to stretch out from between her legs. She felt then and was amazed at it…

“I need to fuck you…,” Chaz drooled as he moved between her splayed legs. He took his cock and ran the head up and down her slit and then pushed into her.

“Nnn-oooooooo!” Lilly cried as she was penetrated for the first time.

The initial thrust, breaking her hymen surprised her and it stung… but almost as instantly she felt a new sensation… one she’d never known before… and, it felt good. No… it was more than that… it was… amazing.

“Fuck! Oh, fuck!” Chaz grunted. He’d never felt a pussy so amazing… velvet soft, moist, but also grabbing his cock and massaging it with the deftness of a hand. “Oh, fuckkkk!” he cried and came. “Oh, yeahhhhh!”

He realised something was odd… his cock kept coming. He looked into her eyes and saw a coldness there that made him tremble… but… her cunt was so amazing.

And she felt his energy pouring out of his cock and into her and she drank him in.

She felt a force of feeling coursing through her body and in that moment she turned to look at the metal binding her left hand and her fingernails extended out as she watched… becoming claws. She scratched at the iron, chipping it away in big lumps like someone might scratch at nothing more than styrofoam.

She loosened it enough and ripped her hand down, tearing the metal open. She grabbed the binding around her other hand and twisted it… snapping it like brittle kindling.

She turned back to Chaz, still bucking his hips against her. He was open-mouthed. Now he sensed the danger.

Her legs were freed and they drew around his waist, locking him in.

There was nothing he could do.

She rode him.

She gazed hungrily into his eyes.

“Feed me!” she hissed.

His hips spasmed and he shot out a second lot of come. He’d never come twice before…

And as he did she sucked more of his life from him.

She rode him, feeding, draining him. And soon his knees bucked. He fell back, but she stayed attached to him, her hungry cunt-mouth slurping at him, sucking his life away. She was riding him even as her mom entered the room.

Lilith came up and put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder before she realised someone else was there. “He’s done, daughter…,” Lilith said as Lilly humped a fast desiccating lump.

“No!” she demanded.

“He’s done…,” Lilith assured her daughter.

“No… I…. I want more!”

“You can have more…,” Lilith smiled, “I’ve brought someone with me…”

Lilly turned to her mom, her eyes wide in hungered gaze. “I want to feed!”

“Yes, dear..,” Lilith said “Come…”

Steve Hill was Ruth’s boyfriend. He sat on a wide seat amused at the surroundings. A lot of lurid old style paintings.

He was surprised to see Lilly come into the room… naked.

She gazed at him.

Her mom followed close.

“He’s all yours…,” Lilith whispered in her daughter’s ear.

Lilly salivated as she saw the young man.

“What’s going on here?” Steve asked.

A great feeling of need washed over Lilly… her pussy ached.

Suddenly Lilly charged across the room. Steve rose but she grabbed him and threw him back down, straddling him immediately.

“What the…?” he gasped.

Her hands grabbed his wrists and she easily pinned him back down.

He was shocked. Her dainty, feminine hands held him like an iron vice.

And, as she drooled, her eyes gazed at the heat rising up from between his legs. Despite his fear he reacted to her as a man… she was hot… and… her cunt oozed a heady musk.

She could see the pattern of heat, of his blood, as it surged to fill his cock. Inflating it to hardness as he was breathing in her intoxicating pussy odour.

Lilly straddled him. He was just over seven inches but as she took him in she didn’t care. She realised how much she loved cock. He could have been small, or large… she loved cock, as long as it was hard. All it mattered to him was that he was hard… and that she had him inside of her.

Lilly fed. She was like a wild animal as her body milked his dick.

Her mom had to practically drag her up off the remains. “I… I feel so good.., “ Lilly gasped.

“Yes, you know what you are now…,” Lilith said.

Lilly nodded. She understood. Lilly had changed physically. Her breasts were larger, and her hips was more shapely… like her mom. It was like a second puberty.

She watched as her mom’s hand reached down and caressed Lilly’s large breast and was surprised when small beads of fluid appeared on the end of her nipple. Lilith bent down and suckled. Lilly felt so amazed as her mom now breastfed from her.

Lilly thought of how great her eyes could see, her ears could hear… she felt like her senses were all dialled up to eleven. She could smell things she never could before… like her mom’s cunt… and it was just like her own now was… sweet.

“You taste so nice,” Lilith murmured as she drank her daughter’s breastmilk.

Lilly sighed. Her clits… she had three of them now…. pulsated. But that feeling was easing as she had satiated her hunger.

Her mom’s fingers moved against her primary clit (that was in the same place as on human women—only hers was an inch long). Lilith looked up into her daughter’s eyes and smiled as she felt her daughter respond to her strumming.

She grinned as she drew her daughter to an orgasm. “Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!” Lilly gasped shooting a small clear fluid into the cup of her mom’s hand. Lilith brought that hand up and wiped the scent of her daughter over her face, and then over Lilly’s face too. They kissed… sharing the taste of it.

They kissed and then suckled each other’s milk.

Later they lay in bed together having fucked one more time. “What am I going to do about Ruth?” Lilly asked.

“What do you want to do about her?”

“Now I’ve consumed her boyfriend…”

“You don’t regret draining him?”

“No…,” Lilly shrugged. And, she’d not thought about it but now that she did she didn’t have a single spark of regret for the human life she took. He was… meat. Humans were for her to consume. And… in consuming them she was strong.

“If you want you can fuck her…,” Lilith said

“But she doesn’t have a cock…”

“Yes… it’s not as easy to feed from the females… they don’t have the same feeding tube for you to ingest.”

“But it can be done?”

“Oh yes… humans are our food…”

“I…,” Lilly began.

“You probably won’t want to see her again, anyway…,” Lilith said.

“Why’s that?”

“Well… she’s not got a cock…”

“Hmmm,” Lilly thought. Yes. She had no care for friendship with food.

“Are there more like us mother?”

“Not many…”

“And… my… my father?”

“Oh yes… my brother and I had you.”

“Your brother…?”

“Yes… he was a terrific lover. Not one to rush like our father…”

“You fucked your father… and your brother?”

“And my mother…”

“Oh?”

“And they were siblings too… mom and dad…”

“Really?”

“Yes… we inbreed…”

“And what about me?”

“Well you can go look up my husband…my brother… and if you want a baby I’m sure he will be happy to inseminate you…”

“He’s still alive?”

“Why wouldn’t he be?”

“But… he’s… I’ve never seen him…”

“Well… if you want to meet him…”

“Yes… I… I want to have a baby with him…”

“Good…” Lilly smiled and rolled onto her daughter to fuck again.

Lilly realised she was a true daughter of the succubus.

The End—