The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Darren’s new power’

MC Bard

It was a late night, Darren was walking home from his date with Dallas. It didn’t go well, Dallas was a flirt and nothing had ensued from the night.

As Darren walked through the park on his way home, he thought about Dallas, her pert little breasts and cute little ass. He would have loved to get hands on Dallas. As he walked through the park, bemoaning his lack of success with Dallas, a distant voice called his name, ‘Darren, Darren’. Darren hesitated, was it one of his friends playing a practical joke on him?

He looked around the park, it was dark, but he saw a strange black figure in the dark, standing a short distance from him. The figure beckoned him forward. The figure spoke, ‘I’ve got something that may interest you..’ Darren was skeptical, there were a lot of strange people wondering the park at night, ‘Ahh, well this guy looks harmless enough it won’t hurt to amuse him’, thought Darren to himself.

The figure spoke as Darren came closer. ‘I speak on behalf a group of people, and we believe you have the ‘psychic’ ability to join our group.’ The figure dropped a book on the ground and in a mysterious flash vanished into thin air....

Darren was stunned, he looked around frantically, there was no one about, but lying on the ground was a little blue book. Darren picked it up, the title read, ‘The secrets of mind-control’. He picked up the book, slipped it under his jacket and quickly made his way home.

Darren quitely slipped into his bedroom and opened the book. The book was divided into different levels of mind-control, from pure mind control to pagan forms of mind control. The book also provided these techniques only worked with those with the gift. Was this what the figure was speaking to Darren about? The book also provided that a beginner to mind control to start with pagan rituals as a technique to develop the higher cognitive abilities. Darren thought if this was true he could have his way with Dallas...

The first chapter, stated that mind control could be gained by collecting the hair, any secretion and personal belonging from the target and mixing the hair and secretion together with semen from the controller, with the personal belonging from the target and then feeding the mixture to the target and being in sight of the target as soon as the mixture is taken.

If this worked, Darren could have Dallas, ‘What the hell he had nothing to lose’, thought Darren to himself. The next day, Darren made his way to Dallas’s house and hid behind some bushes. He watched as Dallas made her way out the door and to University. He could barely contain himself as he saw the 5′6, 20 year oldredhead in a little skirt and long slender legs walk to her car and drive away.

When she left, Darren quickly made his way to her window and broke into her room. He quickly went to the toilet and found her comb and took some hair from it. But where was he to get secretions, his eyes wondered to the bin, could he use that...? He quickly opened the bin and saw some used tampons and quickly collected them. On his way out he took a bracelet from her room and left. He made his way home and quickly mixed the ingredients together and wanked over them and mixed his cum over the mixture. He collected the mixture into a syringe and went to Uni to see whether it would work.

Darren saw Dallas having a coffee at Uni, She was sitting in the sun with her legs crossed and with a very short skirt. Darren came up and said hello. Dallas gave him a cool glance. Darren had to act quickly , he and handed a Dallas a piece of paper and said, ‘have you read this new article from the university paper?’, Dallas took the article from him and gave it a quick read. Very quicly Darren sprayed the mixture from the syringe into her coffee. Dallas placed the article on the table she looked up at Darren and said, ‘Face it Darren, you and I are never going out, why don’t you just go away.’ She picked up her coffee and drank it. Darreen thought, did it work? He quickly said to her, ‘I want to stay’

Something weird happened, Dallas’s face contorted into a grimace as his she had lost control of face and her body shivered. And all of a sudden she smiled and said, ‘Yes’. Darren thought it may have worked! He said you will follow me to my house. Dallas said yes.

Quickly he took her to his room. Was Dallas having him on, he had to find out. ‘Take off your clothes’ commanded Darren. Dallas nodded and slipped off her clothes to reveal, a young 20 year old with perky breasts, on smooth creamy white skin and a shaved pussy with a small red thatch above her clit. She stood naked in front of him. Darren thought I’d humiliate her first, for all the times she had stood him up. Darren ordered her, ‘Dallas, you have an incredible desire to lick and kiss your toes, every time you do that will have an orgasm, you love to have sex with me and you love to eat cum’, Dallas replied with a sex. ‘Show me what a slut you are’, commanded Darren.

Dallas sat on a chair with a legs spread on the armrests. She placed her fingers on a pussy and started rubbing it. She started frigging herself and sucked the cum juice from her fingers. Darren then told her to stop. ‘You want to like your feet now, don’t you Dallas, said Darren, ‘Oh, yes please let me lick my toes and soles of my feet’, cried Dallas. She slowly lifted a left foot to her mouth and placed a big toe into a mouth and sucked on it, she moaned as her tongue moved to her little toes and across the sole of her foot. Both her feet were covered with her saliva, her feet glistended with her spit. She placed 3 fingers into a cunt as she sucked her toes. Darren made her stop and ordered her to suck on his foot. She took his toes into her mouth and traced her tongue across his toes. She started to suck more frantically and moan as she was coming....she was frantically thrusting 4 fingers into a cunt, her cum juices dripped from her cunt down onto a arsehole and onto the tiled floor. Dallas started moaning as her orgasm came, her pelvis bucked up and down to meet her fingers as she started coming, her toes splayed out as she came, Darren shoved his foot into her mouth as she came, she sucked on it harder. ‘Ohh God, Ohh yes, shouted Dallas as she came, her body convulsed as she came.

By this time, Darren had a raging hard-on, he ordered Dallas to suck on his dick. She knelt on her knees and started sucking his cock. She smeared his pre-cum on her face and licked his balls, covering his dick with a spit.

Darren ordered her on her back and started fucking her in her cunt, Dallas raised her legs back and started sucking her toes again, as bucked up and down with every thrust that Darren made, ‘fuck me, fuck me harder, Darren’ cried Dallas. Darren stopped as Dallas had another orgasm, she writhed on the floow as she shook from the convulsions running body, ‘Ohh god, I’m cuuuummiing, Ohh fuck me, fucker, ram it up my cunt. Darren stopped fucking and placed his dick on her puckered arsehole. ‘Fuck me in the arse’, cried Dallas, ’ I want it so bad in my arsehole’ . With one movement Darren shoved his dick into her arsehole, she cried out as Darren’s cock entered her arsehole. It was t was a virgin arsehole, Darren thrusted deep into her, Dallas cried out with each fuck, the tightness of her arsehole was too much and Darren came in her arse.

He took his dick out and ordered her to suck his cock. She looked at him with a crazed look her face glistening with pre-cum juices. She took his cock in her mouth and licked the shit and cum juices from his cock. ‘Hmm, you taste soo good, my arsehole tastes so sweet’, cried Dallas.

Darren smiled as he watched this snotty girl, kneel before him and suck his dick off. He then asked her to squat on the floor, she looked at him and with a lewd smile obeyed. As she squated, Darren ordered her to fart. For a brief moment, Dallas looked up with a rebellious look and said no. Darren reinforced the order, ‘You love eating come, it tastes soo good, Dallas’ . Dallas lost control again and moaned as she squated on the floor and farted. Cum started dripping from her arsehole and with each fart another glob of cum dripped from her arsehole. Now lick it up ordered Darren. Dallas got on all floors and started licking the cum puddle that she made, it was a mixture of shit and cum. She lapped up every drop and lay on the floor exhausted.

Darren was exhausted, and thought this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.