The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Darlene

I made every light and arrived a few minutes early for my hair appointment. I was waiting for my appointment and flipping through a magazine when I heard a man’s voice say, “Yes mistress; I will obey.”

Then I heard Darlene’s voice say, “Very good slave. As usual you will have no memory of your hypnotic experience and will believe that you once again fell asleep during your haircut. You love coming to see me and cannot imagine going to any salon but mine. When I count to five you will awaken feeling refreshed and happy. “

A few minutes later a man walked out smiling from ear to ear. Darlene winked at me and said, “Thank you so much for the generous tip. You are always too kind.”

He said, “You know I would do anything for you Darlene.”

She smiled and said, “I know you would honey and I appreciate that. I will see you in two weeks.”

He left the salon and I sat with my mouth hanging open. Darlene looked at me and said, “You heard?”

I shook my head yes. Then she said, “Don’t worry. I only hypnotize my male clients. If they look like that guy they get a nice trance and the opportunity to shower me in dollars. If they’re cute they get a nice trance, they get to give me a good orgasm and shower me in dollars.”

I said, “Isn’t that illegal?”

She said, “Oh probably. It isn’t like I’m going to call the police and ask if hypnotizing my clients to give me generous tips is illegal but I’m sure there is some law somewhere that could cause the DA to bring some type of charges.”

Darlene paused and said, “So what’s it going to be today? Same hairstyle?”

I said, “How about the same hairstyle and you teach me how to do that? I would love to do that to my boyfriend.”

Darlene said, “Ya, I remember you saying something about not being able to get him to commit to anything. That is kinda why I didn’t mind you overhearing my little arrangement with my male clientele. Let’s get your haircut and then you if you have time you can sit in the backroom and watch me work my magic on my next male client.”

I said, “Do you think it would be easier to teach me or easier if I just brought Paul in one day for a haircut?”

Darlene smiled and said, “I like the way you think girlfriend. Why don’t we do both and really make sure you get everything out your relationship that is humanly possible.”

After my haircut I went to the backroom and sat down. A one way mirror allowed me to have a full view of her next client. He was an overweight guy that was going bald so I was pretty sure he was only going to get the trance and big tip experience. Darlene started out by cutting using a trimmer on his sides where he had hair and then said, “Now let’s get your hair washed.”

Darlene put on some gloves and after rinsing his head with water pulled out a bottle of shampoo from a cabinet over the sink. She winked at me and then rubbing the solution into his hair she said, “Now go ahead and relax for me Stan. If you fall asleep I promise I won’t let you sleep too long.”

She massaged the solution into his hair and then she leaned over him putting her breasts directly in his face and said, “You are becoming very very relaxed just like you always do when you come to see me. There is nothing more relaxing and more rewarding then sitting in my soft chair and relaxing for me as your eyes become heavier and heavier; heavier and heavier. Take a deep breath and exhale. As you exhale notice how every muscle in your body becomes heavy and tired. You are so sleepy now; so very sleepy.”

Stan’s eyes began to open and close a lot more than when he had first walked into the salon. She said, “You are enjoying the wonderful view of my cleavage and looking at my breasts makes you feel even sleepier. Now take another deep breath and exhale this time noticing how heavy your eyes are. The heavier your eyes become the harder it becomes to think. Just look at my cleavage and let yourself go little Stanley. Just close your heavy eyes and sleep for your mistress.”

He was still smiling when his eyes closed. He had a raging hardon and it stayed hard even after he went to sleep. Darlene ignored his arousal and said, “Now sit up for me slave so I can finish cutting your hair.”

As she took a scissors to his disappearing hairline she said, “You love coming to see Darlene more than you love going home to your own family. Nothing brings you peace and happiness like a visit to my salon and you look forward to every haircut. That peace and happiness makes you feel so generous and you love to tip me twice the costs of the haircut. And you love to dream of my breasts when you are not in my salon and cannot wait to see me again and again.”

He sat in his chair and except for his eyes being closed I could not even tell he was hypnotized. The smile was still on his face and from where I was sitting it looked his smile had increased since she had put him under. She finished cutting his hair, combed his hair for him and then said, “As soon as you get back to your office you will schedule your next appointment with me won’t you slave?”

Stan replied, “Yes mistress; I will obey.”

Then Darlene said, “Very good slave. As usual you will have no memory of your hypnotic experience and will believe that you once again fell asleep during your haircut. You love coming to see me and cannot imagine going to any salon but mine. When I count to five you will awaken feeling refreshed and happy.“

Darlene leaned him back in the chair and then counted to five. He opened his eyes and said, “Damn, I love coming here but I just can’t seem to stay awake once I get into this chair. How much was my haircut?”

Darlene told him $50 and he handed her a check and said, “Here is a $150. I hope this is enough to show you how much I love being a client.”

She said, “Yes, what a dear. You are always too kind.”

As he left he said, “You know I would do anything for you Darlene.”

I came out from the backroom and she said, “I pretty much use the same induction on routine clients. I could give them a post-hypnotic suggestion and not waste my time with the induction but I love watching them fight to keep their eyes open and eventually succumb to my words. I guess it’s a kind of a turn on for me.”

Jokingly I said, “It isn’t going to turn you on watching my Paul go under is it?”

Darlene said, “Hell yes. The thought of him going from defiant boyfriend to submissive future husband makes me hot.”

I felt my own body respond as she said that and then I said, “Me too. I can hardly wait. I will schedule an appointment for him as soon as I can. See you in a few days.”

A week later I had Paul with me as I drove to the salon. I was excited, nervous, and a whole lot of different emotions all at once. Paul said, “Are you sure this lady isn’t going to mess up my hair?”

I said, “I guarantee you that after this visit you will never want to go to another salon as long as Darlene continues cutting hair.”

Paul said, “Okay then. I trust your judgment.”

Darlene started out by asking him questions about which side his part is on, how short he likes to keep it on the sides and all the usual haircut questions. She then took a number two clipper and did the sides. She brought him over to the sink and said, “Since Donna is here would you like it if she washed your hair? I’m afraid you are going to find my cleavage a bit too distracting and get yourself into trouble with your girlfriend.”

I stood up and said, “You bet he is going to let me wash his hair. If I catch him staring down your top I will have his balls for breakfast.”

I slipped the gloves on and began to work the solution into his hair. He let out a sigh and smiled at the two of us. Darlene said, “Just relax Paul. That chair is so comfortable that I would say half of my clientele fall asleep in it. There is just something about that chair that makes you feel so drowsy; so very relaxed. Its soft cushions just pull you in like a lullaby and your eyes begin to grow heavier and heavier. Just feel yourself sinking into the chair and sinking into a deep deep relaxation.”

Paul looked at me and said, “The only thing making me sleepy is the way she keeps talking about how sleepy I am.”

Darlene was about to talk but something told me to jump in. I said, “She is just a casual observer honey. I am sure that as she has watched her customers sit in that chair and become sleepier and sleepier that she just likes to share. After all, your eyes are looking very heavy and you are looking very very sleepy. I can see that your eyes are becoming heavier and heavier because you seem like you are struggling to keep them open. I didn’t have to worry about you staring at Darlene’s cleavage because you can barely keep your eyes open. They are so heavy now; so very heavy.”

I looked over at Darlene and gave her a look that told her I wasn’t sure what to do next. Darlene picked it right up where I had left off and said, “It’s okay to close your eyes and sleep Paul. You have been unsuccessfully fighting to stay awake and you realize now there is just no way to hold those heavy eyes open any longer. As your eyes give into your desire to sleep you notice how difficult it is to think of anything except my words. All other sights and sounds are fading from your awareness as you become one with my soft soothing voice. So hard to think now Paul; so hard to think.”

Paul’s eyes were now fluttering the same way Stan’s eyes had the week I watched Darlene put him under. It was such an erotic feeling to see my boyfriend slipping into a hypnotic trance. A small part of me felt guilty but for the most part I was thoroughly enjoying watching him melt under our hypnotic barrage of words.

Darlene said, “Your eyes are closing now and as they close your mind becomes free of all thought. You are one with my voice now and are falling deeper and deeper and deeper. You are hypnotized and must obey Donna’s every command. Each command she gives you only makes you feel more and more submissive as you completely submit to her dominant will. You have always been influenced by her feminine power but now more than ever you realize you can no longer resist it. She has become the reason for your existence and is the love and lust of your life. Her feminine power is so irresistible to you that you are a mere love slave in her presence. What are you in Donna’s presence?”

Paul sounded drugged when he said, “I am Donna’s love slave.”

I felt so horny right at that moment that I almost wanted to ask Darlene to leave the room. Darlene smiled and winked and then said, “What makes you her love slave?”

He replied, “Her feminine power makes me her love slave.”

Darlene said, “That’s right Paul. In a moment you are going to awaken. I will count to five and you will awaken with no memory of being hypnotized. You will only believe you have fallen asleep in the chair. From this day forth you find the chair to be the most relaxing chair you have ever sat in and know that no matter how hard you try when you sit in the chair you will fall asleep with no memory when you awaken. You will also notice that anytime Donna washes your hair for you that you cannot seem to stay awake. Again, when you awaken from Donna’s hair washing you will not have any memory of what has taken place.”

She sat him up and finished cutting his hair while we spoke. She said, “He is all yours now. He will never question anything you want him to do except to get a better idea of how he can maximize your happiness and satisfaction.”

I got excited and said, “Okay, wow! Can I test him out?”

Darlene said, “Sure, what did you have in mind?”

I said, “He hates eating pussy. He does it begrudgingly but he never fails to let me know it. I want him on his knees begging me for the opportunity to go down on me.”

Darlene counted to five and said, “Okay, make him beg.”

Paul looked around and said, “Wow, I never sleep like that in the middle of the day. That is one comfortable chair.”

I looked at him and said, “Paul, I want you to beg me to lick my pussy.”

He momentarily had a confused look before he fell to his knees and said, “I am no match for your femininity. Please let me lick your pussy. Please! I will do anything just to be able to kiss you down there.”

Darlene said, “So I guess I will be seeing both of you in a couple of weeks?”

I took Paul by the hand and as I started to lead him out of the salon I said, “Oh ya, you’ve got two very satisfied customers. Now I’m going to go get satisfied in another way.”

Then I took my new slave home.