The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Darker Side

I’ve already told you how I met Mistress Jenny James. I remember soon after meeting her, she telling me that I had great potential.

“I have got potential for what Jenny?”

“You have great potential as a slave. I’m going to enjoy slowly but surely enslaving you more and more, ever more tightening the grip.”

The thought of that thrilled and scared me both at the same time. I found myself saying,—

“How are you going to do that Jenny?”

“Well I think you are very submissive by nature anyway. I am going to work on that. Make you even more submissive, by hypnosis, by conditioning you, by having a system of rewards and punishments. I am going to reward you when you do well, and punish you when you don’t do as I say. I am going to train you, to mould you into the person I want you to be.”

And so she put this regime into place. The reward was sometimes a smile, sometimes just her saying “good boy”, sometimes a little hypnosis session. Gradually I learned all her likes and dislikes, what pleased her and what did not. She complimented me on being a fast learner.

Gradually the need for her to give me instructions diminished. I just knew what she wanted and provided it for her.

“Thank you Mistress”, I replied (when did this business of calling her Mistress start? I am not sure, I have lost track now).

Then one day she said to me,—

“I am very pleased with the way you are coming along. You are a great hypnotic subject; you go really deep for me. I know you really adore my big beautiful eyes and love losing yourself in them.

You love watching me swing my pendant. I appreciate your devotion to me. Whenever I want you, you always come when I call. Now there is a darker side to me, a much darker side. I am going to share that darker side with you now. Please follow me.

“Her darker side indeed? Mmm this sounds interesting” I thought. “I am sure she will soon have me embracing the darker parts of her complex and adorable personality!

She led me downstairs into a cellar. I had never been inside it before. It was darker than the house, there were no electric lights. She lit some candles, and eventually I could see. There was a little mini-gym down there, with an exercise bike, treadmill, weights etc. There were also four posts, from the ceiling to the floor. They were in a square, just over two yards apart, I would say. She playfully swung round one of them.

”I used these to practice pole-dancing on, but they do have another use. Come here.”

I obey her instantly of course. She got me in the centre of four posts and made me sit on the floor. It was cold, but I did not mind enduring that for her. She lay me down, and chained each of my four limbs to one of the posts. I was spread-eagled on my back.

”I know you already love my eyes, my face, my hair. By the time I finish with you today you will also love my ass, you will worship my ass, you will do anything for my ass.”

Then She stood, one foot either side of me, her feet level with my chest. I was looking at her back.

“Right, whatever I do, I want you to keep your eyes firmly glued on my ass. I want you to admire it, to worship it.”

Then Mistress Jenny James started doing exercises. She started by bending over. I loved the way her muscles in her wonderful backside tensed and then relaxed. Her ass was beautiful, what i think of as a “Goldilocks” backside – not too small, not too big. It was firm, round, and perfectly formed. Then Mistress Jenny James squatted down and thrust her wonderful round ass in my face. I just stared as that backside came close onto my face and then up again. Mistress Jenny James did this a few times, and then ended up sitting on my forehead, her ass right in my face. I could feel the weight of her warm ass, I could smell it, and it smelt so good!

“Tell me how does this feel?” She asked me.

“It is wonderful. You have the most amazing behind. Thank you so much for doing this.”

“And how do you feel, being chained up like this?”

“I love it, I feel so powerless, like you are completely in command, in control. You could do anything to me or with me now. Do whatever you will. Your happiness is all that matters to me.”

“Good boy, you are coming on so well.”

Mistress Jenny James then proceeded to do some more squats, and some more exercises. I just continued to enjoy watching her wonderful ass move back and forth, up and down, side to side. I was completely fascinated by it. I forgot how uncomfortable and cold I was lying there, I just enjoyed the show! Eventually Mistress Jenny James finished her exercised and she unlocked me.

“Thanks, I have finished my workout now; it is time for you to take me shopping now. I need some more candles, perfumes and make-up. Oh and I need various pet food – have I told you about your new diet yet? Is it too early for you to buy me an Easter Present? Mmmm I can see you bought your wallet with you. Good boy!”

So we went shopping. We got everything that she wanted. Naturally I paid for everything – well it is only fair, I earn so much more than she. I did buy her an early Easter Present – well two or three things from her wishlist! I thought about how only a few hours earlier she had me chained up spread-eagled, with her bum in my face! I wondered if anyone would be able to tell that we were not your everyday couple, or would they just think we were like any other couple?

When we arrived home she invited me in. She asked me to sit on a sofa. She lit some more of her wonderful scented candles and she kneeled on the sofa beside me, so I was looking up at her again.

“So, did you enjoy today?” She said.

“Oh yes, very much so.”

“What did you enjoy the most?”

I smiled.

“Oh everything really, but especially this morning.”

“You liked that did you? That is our little secret by the way – do not tell anyone else, whatever you do – I hope you now have visions of my ass firmly embedded in your brain now!”

“Oh yes, I love your backside! I can just close my eyes and in my mind’s eye I can still see that wonderful bottom moving back and forth.”

“Good! I quite like bottom too, you know.”

“Oh, would you like me to do to you, what you did to me this morning?”

Mistress Jenny James smiled. Dear reader, you will never know how much it thrills me just to see her smile.

“No silly, you will never have me in chains. I did not do that just to make you admire my ass you know. I did it because…. well for one thing I enjoyed doing it, for another doing such things keeps me fit, but also to get you used to looking up at me. I want you to accept me as your dominant. It must be very hard for you, you are the the Math Teacher with your classes of students. You are so used to being in charge. But little by little I want you to submit to me, allow me to take control of your life. I want you to invite me to guide you, to lead you. Trust me, I know what is best for you. Little acts of submission, like letting me sit on your head now and then, will help you get it into your head that I am the boss, I am the one that wears the pants. How does that sound? It sounds rather nice does it not? You are normally having to make soooo many decisions. Is it not nice for you to let me do your thinking for you for a while? Then you can go back to your responsibilities with renewed vigour.”

“Yes it is actually. So presumably that is why you are kneeling like that, so I have look up to you?”

“Exactly!”

“So you do not want me to stick my ass in your face.”

“No, but there is something I’d love to do to your ass.”

“Yes, what is that?”

She smiled.

“Sometime, I would love to give it a damn good spanking! I love the way your ass is so firm and tight. I love the way that you can spank an ass as hard as you can for ages, and you are very unlikely to do any permanent damage to the other person. I think it is a very intimate, personal thing to so with another.”

“Well you can be spanking mine if you want.”

Did I just say that? I would never been into such things in all my life, but somehow it just came out. I guess I was so wrapped up in her, I would do virtually anything for her.

“Really? Mmm let’s get down to business then.”

She sat down, got me to pull down my pants and bend over her knee. She then proceeded to spank my bottom as hard as she possibly could. She was really enjoying it, I could tell. Seeing her so happy, I was really happy myself, giving her pleasure is my ultimate happiness. I didn’t feel any pain, only a massive thrill, exhilaration that I had never felt before. Eventually she finished, got me to pull my pants up and kneel before her.

“You are such a good boy for me,” She said, gently stroking my hair and my face.

“Look into my eyes again. Relax for me again. Go deep. Very deep. Like you have so many times. Sleep for me. That’s right, such a good boy. Go all the way down again.”

I had been hypnotized by her so many times by now, I went out like a light. My eyes closed and my body went limp.

“You are my little doggy. Here’s a stick, go and fetch.”

She threw a stick and I scampered after it on all fours. I picked it up in my mouth and trotted back to her, dropping it proudly at her feet. She patted me on the head, called me her good boy and threw it out again. She did this for a while, until she tired of this game. She then got a dog collar.

“Look at this collar. If you put it on, it will show that I own you, body and mind, heart and soul. Are you ready to give yourself unequivocally to me?”

“Yes I am.”

“Then you had better ask me to put it on you.”

“Please, please, Mistress Jenny James, please let me wear your collar.”

“You will have to do better than that. Beg me boy!”

“Please, please, I beg you, I love you, I give myself to you unreservedly. I am yours. Please take me. Accept me with all my faults. I will serve you to the end of my days.”

“Good boy.”

With that she put the collar on me. It felt so good to have it round my neck. She connected a short lease to it. She took me into the kitchen. She got some of the dog food I had bought earlier for her. She put it in a bowl on the floor and I ate it, and it tasted wonderful! She then took me for a walk, around the house, out onto the balcony. I was her pet, her loyal, faithful hound to the end.