The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Web Mystery Box

When Mike saw the sexual debauchery before him he knew it had to be because of what came out of the box.

mc mf md ff fd

What Mike saw after his eyes adjusted made his jaw drop. His big burly roommate Bob was stand in the corner of the living room zoned out. Mike’s step-sister was buck naked on the couch in a classic sixty-nine with Bob’s girlfriend, also naked, sucking and licking each other’s pussy. At Mike’s feet was the insanely sexy blond of his ex-girlfriend, with one hand on his balls and the other on his dick. She too was completely naked. It took Mike a moment to realize she was saying, “My ass, pussy, tits, mouth, and mind are yours Master. Allow this slave to pleasure you.”

Mike looked around at all this, and then at what was in his hand. “What the fuck is going on?” He cried.

To answer Mike’s question it would be necessary to go back thirty minutes. At that time Mike was saying, “Why did you get that beer?”

Bob looked up from putting the beer in the refrigerator and said, “Cindy likes it.”

“You know what,” Mike said waving his hand, “I’m not going to even do the whip cracking sound. If you haven’t realized it by now there’s no helping you.”

Just then there was a knock on their apartment door. Mike walked over and opened to see two women bickering. “It’s ugly,” Mike’s step-sister Paulina was saying to his ex-girlfriend. Paulina was what a woman would look like if she were trying to be a fitness model. Her hair was a copper brown, and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had recently gotten breast implants, which she said was to get more men to hire her for her training sessions. She also had a fashion sense that few could match with her mix of perfectly matched pants and shirt.

Mike let them in as his ex-girlfriend Lucy shot back, “It’s not ugly, it’s loud.” Lucy had long luscious platinum blond hair. Her face still had the cute look of her younger years, but her chin seemed almost elf like. She had the figure of someone who also spent time at the gym, and on her feet at the salon she worked at. Mike still had feelings for her, but not love, more friendship. Lucy took it well that although being friends and hanging out, there wasn’t that spark that love seemed to keep growing into a full fire. The one thing Lucy could not get right was fashion since she thought her green top went with her blue skirt, and she was wrong.

“If that bag had a taste,” Paulina shot back at Lucy, “it would be like licking raw garlic.”

Bob walked over to Mike, with beer in hand. Bob said, “This is also one of those fights that no one wins.”

“Much like any fight I had with Lucy,” Mike said watching the two girls bicker as they went over to the pizza boxes and opened them up.

“Cindy will be up in a minute,” Paulina said, “she was just parking the car.”

“I can’t believe you got another box from the dark web,” Lucy said pointing to Mike with her pizza. “I swear if it is Ebola, I’m killing you before I die.”

“Save it for the film,” Mike said getting his own slice of pizza before it was all gone. “The internet just loves seeing these unboxing videos. Hell that’s where I got enough money for these pizzas and beer.”

“There’s beer,” Paulina said heading for the kitchen.

Bob opened the door just in time to see a slim, round faced, red head pixy of a woman pop into view. “How did you know I was there?” Cindy asked in a high pitched voice.

“I’m psychic,” Bob said with a smile. He wrapped his large arms around the small woman and brought her in for a deep kiss that she seemed to reciprocate in kind.

“Okay everyone get something to eat and something to drink, and then we’ll get this unboxing party started,” Mike announced as he closed the door that Bob and Cindy left open.

Minutes later Mike was setting up his cell phone, with extra lights all around, to record the card table that he had set up. With couches along the wall, and chairs lined up to face the TV behind Mike, it looked decent enough to film the unboxing. Mike looked at the other side of his phone to see that the video was up, and he pressed record. Stepping into view of the camera Mike said, “Hello, I’m Medium Mike and this is my unboxing video of something I think came from the dark web.”

“Cow liver,” Bob shouted out. “I call cow liver.”

“Dildos,” Cindy cried. “Dirty ones like from the bottom of a river.”

“Bloody tampons,” Paulina shouted out.

“What do you mean you think it came from the dark web?” Lucy asked.

“I’m glad you asked,” Mike said putting on blue nitrile gloves. “So we did an unboxing a few months ago of a box I ordered off the dark web that was filled with weird electronic parts.”

“That was the motors and lasers and shit, sorry, stuff,” Bob said.

“Among other things,” Mike said as he pulled from behind his chair a cardboard box. It wasn’t more than a foot square, and taped at the top and bottom. It looked like it had gone through some ruff experiences to get to Mike. “But that box had an odd symbol on it, a triangle, topped with a circle and crosses on either side. Well check this out.” He turned the box around and in the corner was just that symbol. Mike continued, “Since this was sent to the same PO box as that electronic parts one I’m betting this is from the same person.”

“Or robot,” Paulina said.

“Now I didn’t ask for this,” Mike said ignoring his step-sister. “I didn’t pay for this. I have no idea where this came from.”

“What’s the shipping label say?” Lucy asked.

“Hong Kong,” Mike answered. “I can’t read Chinese, but I can make out Hong Kong on the label. So first I’ll check to see if there’s anything radio active in there.”

Cindy called out, “You should have done that before we showed up.”

“He did,” Bob said. “This is just for the camera.”

“You mean phone,” Paulina said with a grin.

Mike waved the yellow box with a flexible metal wand over the box, and nothing happened. “Okay so we’re clear on that,” Mike said and then pulled out a pocket knife. “Kids, don’t try this at home.”

Cindy leaned into the camera and said, “Yeah kids, there are better ways of making a fool of yourselves.”

“Don’t puncture the cow liver,” Bob yelled.

“It’s peanuts,” Mike said folding back the top of the box.

“Something’s nuts around here,” Lucy said.

“Hang on,” Mike said reaching into the box. “There are is massive amount of pink foam packing peanuts around something.” With a grunt Mike pulled out another cardboard box slightly smaller than a shoe box.

“They really wanted to protect those dildos,” Cindy stated.

Paulina shot back at her, “Bloody tampons, get it right.”

“What else is in there,” Lucy asked. “Don’t just put your arm into the box either, remember that one time with the yams.”

“Glad I was wearing gloves that time,” Mike said as he started sifting through the pink foam peanuts. He put down the smaller box and picked up the large box full of pink foam nuggets and let them flow out onto the table.

“Guess who gets to clean that up,” Bob mocked.

“So no key to a locker at an airport,” Lucy pouted. “I wanted to start an international incident.”

“The night’s still young,” Mike offered. “Okay so it’s just this box. There’s no writing on it or anything. It’s about ten inches by six inches by four inches. Nothing to hold it closed by friction. Okay so let’s see what’s inside.”

“Dildo, dildo, dildo,” Cindy chanted.

“It’s a mask,” Mike said pulling out the silver mask that was in the box.

“Not even close to the weirdest thing you’ve ever gotten,” Bob said.

“Desiccated chicken hearts,” Lucy said pointing at Bob.

“That’s up there,” Bob agreed.

Mike turned the mask over and over again looking at it. The outside was silver, with angular lines where cheeks and the mouth would be. The eyes were dark blue lenses of some kind. On the forehead there were two small LEDs one green and the other red. The back of the mask, which would go against the face, the material was a dull dark gray, and smooth.

Paulina piped up, “It’s not even a tribal mask, or bloody tampons. I feel cheated. You should demand your money back.”

“Save it for Halloween,” Bob said, “you could go as a robot. Just put on the mask and just act your normal stiff self.”

Mike rolled his eyes at this and then raised the mask to his face. He looked through the blue lenses and could see his friends. Then there was nothing. Something happened, but Mike didn’t know what. The lenses were dark, darker than a moment before. Then he felt something down between his legs that felt like someone pulling down on his zipper.

Mike pulled off the mask and gave his eyes a moment to adjust to the light. Bob looked like he had taken a hard hit on some powerful pot and was zoned out in the corner of the living room. Paulina and Lucy were on the couch against the wall, but they were both naked, and licking and sucking each other’s pussy. Since he knew for a fact both women were straighter than a laser beam this was completely out of character. So was the fact that the pulling he felt in his pants was from a stark naked Lucy as she pulled out his cock and balls. She looked up at him with almost worshipful eyes. She said in a voice that spoke of devotion and desire, “My ass, pussy, tits, mouth, and mind are yours Master. Allow this slave to pleasure you.”

Mike yelled, “What the fuck is going on?”

Lucy started to lick up and down his shaft making it hard and hot. She spoke through licks and sucks, “Your slave will give you the best blow job of your life, Master.”

Mike all but dropped the mask onto the table as he grabbed his ex-girlfriend’s head by her blond hair. Mike’s fantasies with Lucy had taken many forms, and most of those had come true when they had been together. The one thing she hadn’t done was give him head. She claimed it was disgusting to put into her mouth that thing that piss and spunk came out of. However something happened, something with the mask, and now she not only was giving him a blow job, but she seemed to really be enjoying it too. He face fucked her as he repeatedly drove his dick into her warm wet mouth. He felt the urge welling up inside his balls and he knew he was going to cum.

“I’m going to cum!” Mike yelled. Lucy grabbed hold of his ass with both hands and drove his dick as deep as it would go into her throat. Her nose was buried in his zipper, and Mike was so deep inside of her mouth that she couldn’t breathe. Mike sprayed his seed down deep inside of her. With that Mike slowly, carefully, withdrew from Lucy’s O-shaped mouth. He dropped onto the overstuffed chair behind him as his glistening penis slowly deflated. Mike looked over at the cell phone recording everything and got up to get it. Mike tried to ignore Cindy and Paulina making each other orgasm with their tongues, lips, and fingers.

Mike stopped the recording and started at the beginning. Mike looked at the screen as he sped through the unboxing, then putting on the mask. Playing from there Mike watched as the red light, then the green light on the mask came on. Then there was a flash of white light that came from the mask, but where exactly he couldn’t tell. All his friends stopped talking and moving and just looked at Mike with the Mask.

“I am now your Master,” Masked Mike said muffled through the mask, and tinny on the small speaker on the phone. “You will all obey me completely and totally. You are my slaves. Say it!”

“We are your slaves,” the four voices said at the same time in a dull monotone voice.

“Again,” Masked Mike yelled and punched the air for emphasis.

“We are your slaves,” the three women and one man again said exactly the same.

“Paulina, Cindy,” Masked Mike said in a villain like voice. “Strip each other naked, get on the couch in the 69 position, and fuck each other’s pussy until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes Master,” both women said as they stood up. Paulina’s beer spilling from her leg onto the floor. Masked Mike watched as Paulina pulled on the red head’s shirt until it came off, showing a lacy white bra. This too was pulled apart to show medium size breasts. Cindy gripped the bottom of Paulina’s stretchy top and pealed it off of her, showing that the fitness had on a flesh toned underwire bra. Cindy reached behind Paulina and with practiced ease unhooked the bra. Shaking the bra off of her enhanced breasts Paulina then hooked her thumbs on Cindy’s bottom and underwear, and with one swift pull they were on the floor. Cindy’s snatch was shaved bare like she had expected to be disrobed. Cindy grabbed the stretchy top of Paulina’s pants and rolled them down, until she reached the woman’s ankles. Paulina stepped from her pants with long muscular legs. Paulina had the hint of abs over a neatly trimmed bush of dark hair. Paulina grabbed Cindy’s shoulders and all but threw the woman onto the couch. In less than a second Mike’s step-sister was on top of the read head eagerly licking between her legs.

Masked Mike looked at Bob and said, “Bob, go stand in the corner and zone out until Cindy gives you a blow job, then you will wake up and declare you are my slave and I am your master.”

“Yes Master,” Bob said going to the corner. The light in his eyes seemed to fade out.

Masked Mike looked at the obediently waiting Lucy and despite the mask anyone could see he was smiling. “Lucy,” Masked Mike started, “You are my complete slave. Everything you are is mine to command. Your ass, pussy, tits, mouth, and mind are mine. Your only desire from this moment forward is to please and pleasure me. Now say you are mine to command.”

“I am yours to command, Master,” Lucy said sounding like she was about to have an orgasm from just the words.

“Again,” Masked Mike ordered.

“I am yours to command, Master,” Lucy said again with a hitch in her words when a small orgasm jolted through her.

“Rip your clothes off, slave,” Masked Mike ordered.

“Yes Master,” Lucy said sounding pleased. She grabbed hold of the front of her green shirt and pulled hard until the fabric gave way to a ripping as strand after stand of thread was broken. She grabbed the bottom edge of her blue skirt and pulled hard at the seam until the fabric too gave out ripping the threads apart. Lucy grabbed the front of her bra and pulled hard, snapping the plastic that kept the cups together. Lucy’s large beautiful bountiful breasts bounced bare before the babe. Her nipples were already hard and erect. Lucy grabbed hold of the side of her panties and pulled until the thin cotton ripped free at the seam. Lucy’s bush was neatly trimmed to have just a small short strip of dark blond curls above the wrinkled opening of her love tunnel. Lucy stood before Masked Mike in all her naked glory.

“Very good slave,” Masked Mike said looking at the blond. “Get on your knees!” With that Lucy sank to the floor, never once taking her eyes off Masked Mike. “Listen closely slave, when I tell you to, you are going to give me the best blow job of my life. You will really get into it, and love it, and enjoy every moment of my dick in your mouth. The more I’m in your mouth the better it will feel for you. You will eagerly drink my cum. Five minutes after I cum inside of you, you will put on the mask and use it on me. You will tell me that I must use the mask to take over all humans, make them my slaves, and fill the world with sexual debauchery. You will also command me to not feel any guilt or negative feelings about turning the world into my own personal sex slaves. Now obey my commands!”

Mike’s eyes went wide looking at his phone as he saw himself take off the mask with a bewildered expression. Then it dawned on Mike what he had just witnessed. He looked up as he saw bare, beautiful, legs. Those legs led up to a bare flat tummy. Large luscious lickable nipples stood out on her big breasts. However Lucy’s face was obscured by the silver robotic face mask. Mike saw the lights come on, red then green, and then a flash.

The End