The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resembance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or who would be offended by this should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Also, for those of you willing, you may have noticed that my chapters could use a little editing. If you are interested, please take all four chapters, edit them, and e-mail them to me. If I like what you have done, I’ll send you the fifth chapter for editing. You’ll have a chance to read my work before anyone else as well as sneak previews of my plans for the storyline.

As Alex headed back to the university, he reviewed what he needed to do for the day. At some point, he would have to report in with his secretary to see how his businesses are managing. To do this, Alex typically used his laptop, a state of the art model with inbuilt video camera/microphone, high speed wireless card and hardware firewall. Combined with some communication and encryption software, it was all he needed for face-to-face communications. (Simple, eh?)

The second thing he had to do was continue his slave gathering operation. He had two willing slaves (well sort of anyways, but Sandra was coming around), a financial expert and a gymnast. He was still looking for a medical student and a computer science student, and one more to round out the five slaves he was going for. That meant seeing a medical professor and a computer science professor to see if they could “recommend” anyone.

The third thing he had to do was meet up with Sandra and bring her back to Kirstine’s place. Alex wasn’t sure how they were going to react to each other, but he thought it would be fun to just throw them into it. Using shock tactics of surprising this on both of them was just going to make things even more interesting.

But first thing’s first. Alex made his way to the campus library and found himself a nice secluded spot on one of the upper levels that only the true scholars (hence no one) went to.

After spending a few minutes getting set up, plugging in a power cable and making himself comfortable, he booted up the system and initiated the communications program. After about twenty seconds an aging female face looking somewhat frizzled answered the call.

“Good morning Alex.” She greeted.

“Good morning Alice. Anything to report?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary. We are having some trouble acquiring one building, a 90 unit one, but we expect to have the deal closed today. We’ve also had several calls from your dad.”

“He knows he’s not to call me, and he’s been warned. Set the lawyers on him.”

His dad was a problem for him. When he was a kid he grew up to a moderate amount of physical abuse from him, which his mom thought of as normal. When he grew large enough to defend himself, the physical abuse stopped, but the verbal abuse started. Eventually it got to the point where he moved out and made it on his own. In the intervening years, Alex made a small fortune with two businesses of his, and had just started a third when his mom died of cancer.

Severely shaken, Alex hired Alice to manage his business while he spent several months falling apart and putting himself together again. During that time his dad tried to take advantage of the situation, convincing Alex that his mom had several unpaid debts. At first he paid them without question, but after a while he started to ask some questions and then finally hired a private investigator to get to the bottom of the matter. It turned out that there were no debts. His dad was just using this as leverage so that his dad could pocket the money. When Alex cut his dad off, his dad tried to convince him that Alex owed him the money by simple virtue that Alex was his son. When that didn’t work, he resorted to threats.

Alex by this time created a management company and made Alice the head of it. He routed all of his calls through it, and put an automated operator to direct the call appropriately. It also advised the caller that the call might be recorded for quality assurance. He then directed Alice to inquire the identities of all callers and redirect any calls from his dad to Alex’s private cell phone, all the while keeping the recorder going. After three very threatening calls from his dad, Alex took the recordings to his lawyer and got a restraining order placed on him, preventing him from coming within 50 yards of him, his home or his businesses, or contacting him in anyway.

It a sad fact that in the world, if you are rich someone somewhere believes that you owe them money because they are poor.

“Alice, from now on, block any calls from him. Don’t talk to him at all. Neither of us needs the stress of this.”

“Alright, no problem.” She gave a tired nod of her head.

“Alice, you alright? You look really tired.”

“I’m alright. It’s just that there are the weekly reports to go through, the organizing of the standards of buildings for your buildings in England and tax time is coming around…”

“No wonder you are exhausted. Listen, I want you to hire two more staff people to help distribute the workload, and then I want you to delegate! You have got to take a step back from all of this; otherwise you are going to run your self into the ground. In fact, in one week I want you to take an entire month off, paid vacation.”

Alice was about to protest. “No I will not hear otherwise. Tax time is very stressful and I want you rested. It can wait until you get back and this will force you to delegate everything.”

“Ok,” She said with a tired look.

“Now I know you are tired, or you would have fought me over this. I want you to select one of your staff to handle the hiring and to be at the other end of this channel by Monday to give me a full report. Take the rest of the day off so that you can get some sleep.”

Alice was about to protest when Alex cut the connection. Sometimes you just had to be rude to be nice to someone.

Alex checked his e-mail next and found a letter from one of his tenants from his house inviting him to a RPG Saturday night. Generally Alex didn’t play in a regular game, his schedule taking him all over the place and being very chaotic, however the occasional one shot was always nice to play. And with all the activity with learning psychic powers and collecting women, he could use a bit of normal play, so he responded with a promise of free pizza. That was probably one of the main reasons for being invited; he always brought food for everyone.

Alex spent a few minutes packing up his computer and then he went off to the administration sector of campus. It took only a few minutes and some slight mental influence to convince the secretary there that it would be all right to give out the professor listing, which gave where each office was and what they taught. After looking at the imposing list, which must have contained more than three hundred names, he decided to focus on the professors teaching medical skills.

He found a likely one and looked him up. After wandering around the campus for 25 minutes being slightly lost, he managed to locate the professor’s office, and luck was with him, the professor was in! Knocking politely on the door, Alex walked in.

“Yes, how can I help you?” Inquired a balding sticklike man from behind his desk.

Alex immediately reached into his mind and gave the professor the idea that any suggestion that he made would be a good one of which he would have no objections to.

“I was wondering if I could talk to you in private, professor.”

“Of course, close the door behind you so no one will disturb us.”

“Thank you professor.” Alex closed and locked the door behind him to prevent any unexpected walk-ins. “I hope to keep the details of this between the two of us. Could I ask you to not speak of this to anyone?”

“But of course! You may speak in utmost confidentiality.”

“Well, I’m looking for a girl, a female student.”

“Go on.”

Alex found that he had some difficulty getting the next part out. “I’m looking for someone who is learning medicine, good looking, smart, yet submissive. I thought that someone like you would know all the smart female medical students and could help me in my search.”

“Hmmm, let me think for a moment.” Replied the professor without pause. Alex let out his breath, glad that his mental command worked. He still had a long way to go to getting used to his powers.

“I know a few students who might fit what you are looking for. Tell you what, I’ll set up a series of interviews for Tuesday next week and you can check them out for yourself.”

“That’s great! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Thank you professor.”

“No problem, that’s what I’m here for.” Alex nearly choked when he heard this. If only he knew. “Come back here at ten in the morning, and we’ll start the interviews. I’ll tell them it’s for some sort of job interview to keep your secret. Though I’m not sure how we are going to find out how submissive they are without exposing it.”

“Just leave that to me professor, and thank you again. I’ll see you on Tuesday.”

With that Alex left the professor’s office. Alex could feel his heart going a mile a minute from that encounter, and spent a moment just getting himself under control. It was going to take a lot of practice to get used to doing that with imputy.

It was just nearing noon at this point, so Alex had a few hours to kill before meeting up with Sandra and Kirstine. What to do….

Well, though they were very neat, Alex just didn’t feel like exploring his powers at the moment. Besides, they seriously tired him out and he had a feeling that he would need all his strength for tonight. Though casual sex was an option, he ruled that out for the same reason. That left nothing other than going home. Alex shrugged to himself; he needed to change his clothes anyways.

Feeling particularly lazy, Alex hopped a cab rather than taking a bus home. Getting there, Alex had a nice long look at his home, always surprised at how much he missed the place. It wasn’t much to look at, just a garden home done in a townhouse style, and he could certainly afford better, but it was more than a home, it was a sanctuary. It was a place where he could hide in anonymity and rest without the world bothering him. Except on how he wanted to be bothered Alex reminded himself as he walked in and encountered Mark.

Mark was one of the tenants of his house, a student of computer science and commerce. Being an avid gamer, he was the one who also invited Alex to the game on Sunday. “Hey Alex, long time no see. Finally find yourself a girlfriend?”

“No, not yet Mark. Not really looking to tell you the truth.” And it was. A girlfriend at the moment would be rather awkward.

“You need someone in your life Alex. You are getting kinda strange, even for you.” Mark said with a smirk.

Alex smiled in good humour. “Ya well, I still have got nothing on you. You still with that vampire group?” Mark in the course of his game playing had joined a group of people who pretended at being vampires, sometimes taking it a bit far. Sitting around a table and talking amongst friends while playing a game is one thing. Going out in public dressed as vampires complete with artificial fangs and scaring people is something else.

“Hey, don’t knock it till you try it! It’s a lot of fun!”

“Ya, well I don’t think I’m up to quite that much fun. I’ll see you on Saturday.” With that Alex made his escape to his room, glad to be out of the conversation. The reason why Alex had tenants was to prevent him from going completely recluse and Mark certainly helped with that, but sometimes Alex found it a bit much.

Safe within his room, Alex plopped down on his bed and just spent a moment resting. Letting his eyes wander around, they fell upon the aura mirror he made, looking at the wires sticking out every which way, the screen saver dancing across the screen, the computer humming in the background. He must have left it on the last couple of days.

Out of curiosity Alex approached the mirror and banished the screensaver with a wiggle of the mouse. Looking at the screen he was surprised to see him looking back at himself with a very strong halo like glow around himself. It was a strong yellowish colour and very bright, making the rest of the image seem dull and unreal by comparison.

This must be an effect of learning these mind powers Alex thought to himself. Alex experimented a bit and was pleased to discover how easily pushing his aura around came to him. Alex stopped himself remembering how much energy this all took, and that he needed every bit of his energy tonight for what he had planned. With that in mind, he stripped off his clothes and proceeded to do his laundry. Sigh, he though, at one point I’ll have someone else around to do this for me. Until then….

Sandra was not in a good mood. That is she was in a good mood about meeting her master, but that didn’t make any sense. She should be in a bad mood because she was forced to serve a man and his sexual whims. The contradiction had Sandra confused and being confused always put her in a bad mood.

“Hey baby, what’s your rush…” Was about all the jock had a chance to say before she punched him out while storming past him in the dorm hallway. He was on the ground and out and Sandra was around the corner not having even bothered to stop before anyone even noticed what happened.

That felt good, Sandra thought to herself, but unfortunately it didn’t last long. With a don’t bother me unless you wish to die look going around her, everyone in her dorm was wise enough to make way for her and leave her to her own devices.

She stormed into her room and sat down in a huff. Sandra thought about breaking something to make herself feel better, but couldn’t bring herself to break any of her things. The master’s things, the thought came to her. Sandra couldn’t believe that she thought that!

Sandra buried her face in her pillow in irritation. What was happening to her? How can she be enjoying this? What would she wear when the master came for her tonight?

Sandra punched her pillow in frustration. This was not her! She was happy that she is the master’s slave, and this was degrading! She should not be happy! Yet why can she only think about what would make him happy?

Sandra started thinking about what she should wear for tonight. Maybe something revealing. Oh, and what sort of underwear? Maybe none at all?

Sandra startled herself out of her thoughts. What is going on? She was obsessing over her master. Sandra shook her head. Not master, this ….MAN. That last word took considerable effort to think, as if she was betraying him. She felt her stomach feel a bit upset over her thoughts. Why was she so conflicted? She shouldn’t be this subservient to a man, should she? Yet when she thought about it, thought about Alex, it all seemed to feel right, to fit right for her. Maybe she should just sit back and see where this goes. After all, it was only four more days before the bet ran its course, right?

Feeling troubled, but yet happy, Sandra looked over the clothes she was going to wear. Deciding on something casual, as she didn’t know what her …master… had in mind that that would be safest. But no underwear.

Showered, shaved, and wearing a new set of clothes, Alex approached Sandra’s dormroom with a spring in his step. With a single knock, Sandra wearing a bright red top and some casual brown pants opened the door.

“Mast… uh, Alex. Do you want to come in for a bit?” She said in a rush. Embarrassed at her eagerness she turned as red as her top.

“No, we have to be on our way. Someone is waiting for us. Do you have an overnight bag ready? We won’t be back until tomorrow at the earliest.”

Sandra took a brief look around her room, “It will only take me a minute to get my things together. Where are we going?”

“Not far.”

True to her word, it only took about a minute as Sandra hurried around grabbing several neatly folded sets of clothing and stuffed them quickly into a gym bag. Grabbing a few essential toiletries and some notebooks to top it off, she zipped up the gym bag and picked it up, ready to go.

Alex hustled over to where the taxi was waiting, with Sandra keeping up only a step behind. A moment later they were on there way with a nervous Sandra looking over at Alex every few seconds.

What is he up to? Sandra thought to herself. Where are we going? But with the Taxi driver right there she didn’t ask anything. Any answer she might get would probably be embarrassing if overheard and she knew taxi drivers tended to have ears like bats.

It only took them about ten minutes to get where they were going. Sandra frowned to herself and thought, we could have easily walked that distance. I guess I’m not the only one nervous about this. She grinned at the minor victory. I hope I have chosen the right clothing to wear for this. That last thought wiped the smile from her face. Sandra would have started banging her head against the car door right then and there if she could. Why were these rebellious thoughts in her head? Why was she feeling like this? With no time to examine her feelings right then, she suppressed them thoroughly as she got out of the car.

They were in front of a large gray apartment building with a variety of trees and bushes surrounding it. It was commonly known as the rich student’s housing because though it catered to mostly students, it was not cheap and had a lot of luxuries to it including an indoor pool and hot tub. Sandra knew this from the variety of parties she attended as most of them were hosted right here.

That must be it. They must be going to some sort of party. Suddenly Sandra felt a lot more relaxed. Though a party brought up some alarming possibilities, it was territory she knew. She felt that she could handle any situation that might come up.

Alex looked around and smiled. He felt his heart beating a hundred times a minute in his excitement. He could hardly wait to see the reaction the two slaves would have to each other. Without waiting another moment, Alex stepped into the building leading Sandra along behind him.

Kirstine was busily checking up on everything for the hundredth time, making sure the apartment was clean enough, the food was ready, that she looked right. Kirstine didn’t know what to wear, so she wore only her student clothes trusting that her master would have told her anything else that would be needed.

Her master. The thought gave her such a thrill that went up and down her spine. Feeling owned had her so turned on. She never tried this before in a relationship, but it felt so right, so good to obey a strong man, to be owned by him. She could feel his power over her and it was so hot, so erotic.

Kirstine was hot and flushed, and was considering doing something about it when a knocking came at the door. She rushed to the door, nearly tripping herself over the furniture in her rush. She got to the door, paused a moment to get a hold of herself, and opened the door.

Alex walked in the open door leading a curious Sandra behind him.

“Slave Kirstine, this is my slave Sandra. We’ll all be playing together tonight.”

With that Sandra froze.

Kirstine carefully looked Sandra over, not knowing what to think, as she meekly closed the door behind them.

Sandra was in turmoil. She was very, very angry. She was about to tear into Alex when she looked at him. She felt all the anger drain away as she watched him take off his shoes. She couldn’t be angry with him, with her master. Sandra looked over at Kirstine. Now that is someone I can be angry with. It didn’t matter that Kirstine had done nothing. Sandra had found a target. Sandra had just opened her mouth to say something when Alex interrupted her thoughts.

“Alright, both of you slaves take off your clothes. I want to examine my property.” He stated as he walked into the living room.

Both Sandra and Kirstine followed, Kirstine taking off her blouse as she went. Sandra paused slightly, but seeing Kirstine taking off her blouse stirred her into action as she slowly removed her top. Though Sandra moved slower than Kirstine to remove her clothes, Sandra had them off first since she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Alex gave an approving look but Sandra didn’t notice as she was starring daggers at Kirstine, letting her anger smolder. Kirstine could feel the daggers being looked at her but couldn’t figure out what she did wrong, so instead she looked to her master for his next instruction.

“Good, now stand side by side, legs wide apart, and hands behind your head.” Commanded Alex.

This was at least familiar, Sandra thought to herself as she remembered the first time Alex took her. Sandra immediately assumed the position, proudly showing off her fit body and thrusting her tits out.

Kirstine took a moment to consider as she was rather unsure about this whole situation, but seeing Sandra immediately go into the position pushed her into doing the same, spreading her legs apart and thrusting her chest outward.

Alex gave a pleased smile as he watched his two slaves pose for him, Sandra on the left and Kirstine on the right. He spent a moment just watching them, noting the differences between them. Sandra was just a little bit shorter than Kirstine, and much more fit. Kirstine had breasts that were slightly larger and hanging heavier than Sandra’s, which was neither a good or bad thing. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Alex approached his two slaves and reached out to cup a tit from each of them in his two hands. He enjoyed the feeling of the two globes of flesh yielding under his firm grip, their heat warming his hands. His fingers brushed over their very erect nipples, causing Sandra to close her eyes in pleasure and Kirstine’s breathing to quicken. Alex played with their nipples for a few moments more, and then let go to walk around behind them.

He caressed the inside of their legs, running his hands up and over their asses. He could smell their arousal and noted the difference between the scents.

“Alright, now bend over at the waist, both of you.”

Both the slaves took a quick look at each other, and slowly bent over as directed, working to balance themselves so they wouldn’t fall over. Alex got to see two glistening pussies flushed red with arousal. Slowly, Alex pushed the index finger of each hand into each of the women. A loud moan came from Sandra, a quieter one from Kirstine. Alex slowly pumped his finger in and out of them for a few moments and then withdrew completely. Both women were panting lightly by this point, and Alex could see they were having some trouble maintaining their stance.

Slowly, Alex pushed both his index and middle finger into both of the slaves. They went easily into Kirstine as she gave a hiss of pleasure, but he had to work a bit harder to push them into Sandra, as she was very tight. Another groan of pleasure escaped from Sandra as Alex finally pushed his fingers home. Alex again pumped his fingers in and out of the women, increasing the speed slightly, and listened as they panted and groaned.

Alex withdrew his fingers from their pussies and looked at them, covered with the juices from each of the women. Inspired, he quickly stepped in front of them. “Ok, straighten up both of you.” He could see their faces were red from arousal and a confused look on both of them as the shift in position and the hormones running through their system had them disoriented. Not giving them time to think he thrust his fingers at their faces. “Now lick them clean.” He ordered.

Without thinking about it, both of the women opened their mouths and started sucking on the fingers, Sandra sucking lightly while Kirstine used her tongue. Both of them didn’t realize that they were sucking the other’s pussy juices. After about a minute of this, Alex withdrew his fingers.

“Alright, my turn.” He said walking over to a chair and sitting down. “Both of you, over here right now and give me a blowjob.”

Kirstine rushed right over to kneel in front of him, working Alex’s fly to get at the bulge inside. Sandra hesitated for a moment wondering about how to position herself, and squeezed herself beside Kirstine. Sandra was very aware of her naked body rubbing against Kirstine’s, feeling her warmth against her cool skin. Sandra was not interested in women, and was actually repulsed at the idea of having sex with them, but in her current aroused state, she was surprised that feeling Kirstine beside her was actually turning her on more.

Kirstine was oblivious to this as she finally freed Alex’s hard cock and immediately plunged it into her mouth. Bobbing up and down Kirstine was quickly deep throating her master, and was happy when she heard him groan in pleasure. Taking him out of her mouth so that she could take a few breaths, continued to lick his shaft. She felt as Sandra nestled her head closer to her master’s cock and started tentively licking the other side of his shaft. At that point Kirstine became very aware of Sandra body rubbing next to hers in her efforts to please their master. Kirstine was not interested in girls at all, but right at the moment she was so turned on she would have fucked anyone to get an orgasm. While licking on his shaft, their eyes met. I wonder what it would be like, Kirstine thought to herself while staring into Sandra’s brown eyes.

At that moment, Sandra pulled back and plunged her master’s cock as far into her mouth as it could go. Unfortunately she could only go half way before hitting her gag reflex and go no further. She saw Kirstine deep throating her master and was somewhat jealous of her ability. Sandra bobbed a few times and then tried again to take as much of him into her mouth as she could, but again could only go halfway. She just couldn’t go any further. She didn’t like being out-performed, even if it was with something as degrading as this.

Alex was enjoying the attention to his cock immensely. The feeling of two tongues and two styles of blowjob on his shaft at once was causing him to see stars behind his eyelids. He was also quickly becoming close to cumming, and he didn’t want that. He had a few more things he wanted to try and he wasn’t sure if he could get hard again afterward. He had so much sex in the last little while that he was quickly reaching his limit.

“Ok, that’s enough.” Sandra moved up and down a few more times before she registered the command through her lust. Both slaves gave one last lick before settling back to wait for the next order.

“Alright, I want you two behind that couch, bent over.”

They both rushed to the order, both needing to be fucked really badly at that point. They both got behind the couch and bent over it so that their asses pointed into the air and their arms rested on the cushions. They were both on their tiptoes to accommodate the position but there was no complaint. It was much easier than bending over with nothing to support them like they had before.

“No, I want you right beside each other. Move over so that you are squashed up against the other.”

The two slaves looked at each other and noticed that they unconsciously left about two feet of space between them. Sandra signaled to Kirstine to stay where she was and moved herself closer till they were side by side. Sandra had to position her left arm a bit awkwardly as Kirstine was a bit in the way, but they managed it after a moment.

Alex walked over behind them, his stiff cock bouncing up and down with every step. He took a moment to admire the two pussies, his pussies, which were displayed for him; ready to be fucked in any way he should choose.

He moved behind Sandra and used his hand to rub his cock up and down her pussy lips, enticing another groan of pleasure from Sandra.

“Please Master, please, fuck your slave. Please drive your cock into her.” The words coming out of her mouth surprised Sandra, but she really didn’t care at that point. She just needed her master inside of her now. She just couldn’t wait any longer.

With a smile, Alex grabbed her hips and thrust quickly and deeply into his slave.

“OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Sandra yelled, thrashing in the orgasm that had hit her all at once. She couldn’t believe that all he did was thrust once into her. She was riding such a big orgasm that she couldn’t control herself. Vaguely she felt Kirstine grab a hold of her to keep her steady so that their master could thrust more easily into her. At that point she felt such love for her fellow slave for helping her please their master that her previous anger towards her evaporated. As he thrust into her time and again, she rode a wave to a second orgasm before she felt him leave her. Sandra gave a little whimper of disappointment but was too busy reeling from the explosions inside of her that she barely moved except to twitch.

Alex was amazed. With a single thrust Sandra had cum and powerfully. So powerful that some of her juices had splashed against him soaking his legs. Watching her thrash and twitch around his cock was a fantastic turn on too, making him harder than he had ever been before.

However, he wanted to sample his other slave before cumming, so he had pulled out and move behind Kirstine. She looked over her shoulder, a look of anticipation and desire on her face. “Please, master. Fuck me like you fucked your other slave. I’ll do anything, master, just please fuck me.” She pleaded.

How can I refuse such a plea, Alex thought to himself. But unlike Sandra, he slowly eased his cock into Kirstine.

“Ooooohhhhhh, it’s so warm….” Kirstine groaned. Then she just moaned with every thrust, still holding Sandra who was still twitching in the after throws of pleasure.

Alex slowly pumped in and out of her, taking his time so that he wouldn’t cum too soon. However Kirstine was very close to the edge and it only took her a minute before she was cumming loudly and with a powerful splash of pussy juices, mixing them together with Sandra’s on Alex’s cock.

Kirstine went limp at that point; her arm sagging over Sandra who had finally settled down at that point was starting to come back to reality. Alex was considering what to do next. He could go back to Sandra, but didn’t want to do that quite yet. He looked down at Kirstine’s pussy and saw the pucker of her ass. Hmmm, why not, Alex thought to himself. She belongs to me after all; I can do whatever I want to her. With that, Alex eased his cock out of her pussy, and placed the head of his dick to her anal opening.

Immediately Kirstine’s head popped up, back arching in sudden awareness of what was about to happen. She looked over her shoulder and begged. “Please master, not that. Please don’t fuck my ass. It will hurt too much!”

At that Sandra took notice and also looked over her shoulder at her master, but said nothing.

“Would you deny your master that which is rightfully his?” Alex demanded of Kirstine.

“Nnnoo master, but…. I… I’ve never done that before.”

“Well, there is a first time for everything.” Alex said with a grin.

“Please master, take my ass instead.” Sandra was more surprised than anyone that she said that, but she continued, “You can fuck me in the ass, master.” She didn’t know why she said that other than a vague feeling of protectiveness of her sister slave. She felt Kirstine squeeze her shoulder in thanks.

“Don’t worry slave, I will.” And with that, Alex started forcing his cock into Kirstine’s backdoor.

“Ohhhh! It hurts! It hurts! Please go slow master! It hurts!”

Alex didn’t really want to hurt her, but he did want to take her in this way, probably because she tried to deny him. It didn’t really matter, but he did take things a bit more slowly. Even with all the pussy juices greasing his cock, it was very hard and slow going. When he finally eased himself half way, Kirstine was panting in pain and Sandra was looking back and forth in concern and shock about what was happening. Maybe I should give her something to do, Alex thought.

“Sandra, start fondling Kirstine’s tits. Distract her with that.”

Automatically Sandra reached over and grabbed Kirstine’s left tit. The sensation of a warm fleshy mound in her hand made her suddenly pull back in surprise of what she did. Then shyly, she reached out to fondle Kirstine’s breast as she groaned in pain. Alex had resumed pushing into her ass, but Kirstine wasn’t in so much pain now. I guess she got used to it, Sandra thought. Sandra never felt another woman’s breasts before, and was amazed at the feel and consistency of the warm flesh. She flicked Kirstine’s nipple with her finger and was rewarded by a groan of pleasure. She flicked Kirstine’s nipple and started massaging it the way she liked to have her own breasts massaged, and saw Kirstine start to pant in pleasure. Alex was pumping in and out of her ass with a regular rhythm now, and it seemed that Kirstine was enjoying that quiet a bit too.

Sandra thought about what she would like to have done to her breasts, how she like to have them touched, manipulated, licked…. Sandra looked over at Kirstine’s erect nipple, and though she thought about it, she just couldn’t make herself lick Kirstine’s nipple. It just seemed wrong somehow.

It took a while, but Alex finally got a regular pumping motion fucking Kirstine’s ass and was well on his way to cumming. Kirstine seemed to be enjoying it as she voicing low pitched groans of pleasure in one long stream. Slowly the groan gained in pitch until she let out a yelp and her pussy juices spurted out. With that she fell limp, apparently unconscious.

Well this is no good, Alex thought to himself. Fucking an unconscious slave just had no appeal to him. Alex looked over at Sandra and saw that she was awake and active again, so he maneuvered behind her. Though her asshole was available, he didn’t feel like pushing past so much resistance this time. Alex saw Sandra tense up. She was probably expecting to be ass fucked too, but she lowered her head in submission. Alex smiled to himself, pleased that Sandra was finally giving in to her submissive nature. With that, he plunged deep into her pussy. Sandra gave a gasp of surprise and delight as he bottomed out in her. Alex thrust into her like a madman. He could feel his balls wanting to blast his seed deep into her, building to a climax.

“Oohhhhhhhh!!!!!” He grunted as he felt himself shoot into her. It was so powerful it felt like his life was leaving him through his dick. Sandra was still moving slightly back and forth, not having cum yet. “Don’t move.” Alex ordered. Her movements were distracting. This was all about his pleasure, not hers.

Sandra obediently stopped moving. It took a long time before Alex stopped spurting. After he stopped he waited a while to enjoy the sensations running through him before finally withdrawing and stumbling over to the chair. He was so spent that it was hard to stand, let alone walk, but he made it. He noticed that Kirstine was coming around and thought to himself, I’m finished, but they still have something to do.

“Sandra, get over her and kneel in front of your master.”

Sandra got up on shaky legs and slowly walked over and carefully kneeled before Alex with this tired but desired filled look on her face. Alex could she some of his cum leaking out of her pussy and down one leg.

“Now, spread your legs apart, bend forward and clean my cock with your mouth.”

The look of disgust on her face was impossible to hide. She knew where his cock had been. It had the pussy juices of both of them, and it had been in Kirstine’s ass. But she gave no objection as she slowly leaned forward and slowly started licking her master’s softening cock. She felt him rest his hands behind her head, softly urging her to put it in her mouth. She tried not to think about the taste as she sucked the whole thing in, it being soft and small enough that it now fit.

“Kirstine, I want you to go behind her and underneath.”

What’s this? Sandra thought. I thought we were finished? Though she could use one more good cum, especially after driven almost to the peak by her master’s mad thrusts, she was pretty sure he was done for the day. His orgasm was the most powerful of any she had experienced from any man and was pretty sure that he would soon be falling asleep. But maybe he wasn’t done yet she thought hopefully.

Sandra felt Kirstine settle underneath her between her legs. Sandra cooperatively moved her legs wider apart so that Kirstine could fit better.

“Now, lick the cum that is spilling down her leg and swallow it.”

Kirstine hesitated a moment. She didn’t mind eating cum, but wasn’t sure about the lesbian like action he wanted to do. However, she was not going to disobey her master.

Sandra felt the careful licking of Kirstine on the inside of her thigh and felt both appalled and aroused. She didn’t know what to do, so she continued cleaning her master’s dick, even though she had already cleaned all the juices from it. After a minute of careful and very arousing licking, Kirstine finished licking Sandra’s thigh clean and rested her head back down.

“Now suck my load from her pussy and make her cum.”

Sandra tried to jerk back to protest, but Alex held her head in place using his dick to gag her objections. After a brief halfhearted struggle, she slumped in surrender, continuing her attentions to his cock with her tongue.

Kirstine spent a moment collecting herself. She had never even kissed another woman, and now she was going to eat one out. She never considered doing otherwise. Her master commanded her, and she would obey, but that didn’t help any with her hesitation.

She looked up at Sandra’s pussy, all wet and aroused, slowly leaking juices from within. Gathering her courage, Kirstine raised her head and started to lick the pussy lips before her. The taste wasn’t bad, so she grew a bit bolder. She stuck her tongue into the folds of Sandra’s pussy, exploring and tasting. Then she hit Sandra’s clit.

The groan that came from Sandra was unmistakable, emitting a sound of pure lust. Gaining further courage from this, Kirstine started licking Sandra’s clit in earnest, causing all sorts of lust filled noises to come from Sandra. Alex had let Sandra’s head up and she was groaning loudly, eyes shut in the thralls of lust, not caring that another woman was eating her out.

Kirstine was having fun getting all those noises out of Sandra, but she wanted to try something different. Kirstine stopped playing with Sandra’s clit, and decided to try pushing her tongue into her pussy. As soon as she did so a huge gush of liquid shot out and Sandra let out a small scream as her orgasm washed over her. Surprised, Kirstine let the juices wash down her face not knowing what to do.

Alex watched the whole thing with a very pleased grin on his face. “Very good my slaves. Now kneel beside each other, hands behind your head.”

Kirstine got out from underneath Sandra and settled to her left, kneeling and placing her hands behind her head, thrusting her chest proudly forward. Sandra looked like she could barely move. Fortunately all she had to do was settle back on her heels and raise her arms.

Alex looked over his two slaves, his property, with satisfaction. They were both well used and exhausted. Kirstine had pussy juice running down her face and down her chest, some of it dripping off the end of her still erect nipples. He was very happy with how things went today.

“You have both pleased me very much.” Kirstine looked happy and proud whereas Sandra looked happy but embarrassed. At that moment, the usually after sex exhaustion washed over Alex.

“But I’m exhausted and I’m going to bed now.” With that, he got up and shakily walked to bed.

After a minute of kneeling in position, Kirstine leaned over and asked Sandra, “Do you think we can get up now?”

“So, what do you do for a living?” Inquired Kirstine as she cut into the lasagna.

Sandra was picking away at the dry piece on her plate with some reluctance. After their master went to bed, they spent about twenty minutes cleaning themselves up, washing off the smell of sex and brushing teeth, before their stomachs reminded them of the still warming store bought lasagna in the oven. This was very poor fare as far as Sandra was concerned.

Kirstine cut off a piece and ate it without any qualm.

With a smirk Sandra answered, “I work at my aunt Sylvie’s gym as a trainer and assistant manager. I’m also a student at the local university training to be a physiotherapist and dietitian. How about you?”

“I’m also studying at university. I’m majoring in finance and commerce with a bit of math on the side.”

“Ah, so that’s how you can afford a two bedroom apartment on your own. You must have gotten some pretty hefty grants.”

“Well, I was offered grants, but I refused them. I’ve been playing the market since my teens on my computer and I had enough money. I didn’t want to deny someone an education because I took grant money I didn’t need.”

Sandra could only blink her eyes at that, not sure what to say.

“Well, at least our master won’t have to scramble for cash like the rest of us.” Sandra managed to get out.

“Actually, I did some research on him on the internet. He owns over a dozen businesses both here and in other countries. Built himself up from nothing.” Kirstine felt a mild wave of arousal move through her. A man who was that successful was a definite turn on. “I would estimate that he is worth between fifty and sixty million easy.”

Kirstine had this dreamy look in her eye, while Sandra was struck speechless.

Kirstine woke up from her mini-daze and asked, “How did you meet our master?”

“I picked him up last Wednesday so I could fleece him at a card game.”

“You picked him up? So how did you get into…. this?” Kirstine gestured at their still naked state.

“I lost the game.” Sandra replied frankly.

“Oh.”

“How about you?”

“I met him yesterday. He seduced me into it.”

“Oh.” Was Sandra’s echoed reply.

For a moment they ate at the kitchen table in silence.

Sandra finally broke the silence and asked, “Does it hurt much? Being… ass fucked? I wouldn’t ask normally except he promised that would be next and I’ve never….”

Kirstine placed her hand on Sandra’s arm to reassure her “It’s alright, I understand.”

Kirstine paused briefly as she gathered her thoughts.

“At first it was very painful, him forcing me open like that. It felt like her was tearing me open. When he got about halfway in, I couldn’t take anymore and started trying to push him out. Strangely enough, that’s when it got easier. Pushing out reflexively relaxed the muscles down there and he got in the rest of the way in one thrust. And even though it was very painful at first, once he got in all the way it felt like he hit my G spot. Him filling me up like that was an amazing turn on too. After that I just wanted him to take me more.”

Kirstine’s eyes lost themselves in a lust filled gaze as she relived the memory. Sandra waited in embarrassed silence for a while before interrupting her thoughts again.

“What about… eating me out… what was that like?”

“That wasn’t bad either, if you don’t mind the taste.”

“I guess he’s going to make me eat you out at one point too.” Sandra sighed.

“Presuming he doesn’t pick up someone else before then.”

Sandra gave Kirstine a confused look.

“Well, he picked you up on Wednesday, and me on Thursday. At that rate it wouldn’t surprise me if he had another slave in a day or two.”

Sandra went silent as she pondered this.

Kirstine finished her dinner in silence and the asked, “So, the night is young, what should we do while our master sleeps?”

Sandra’s mind grappled with the practical problem eagerly. It was a welcome distraction from the uncertainty of the future.

“Well, I was thinking of doing some shopping and getting some better food. You don’t really know how to cook, do you?”

“Not really…”

“Ok, I’m going to make a list and fill up your fridge. He’s going to wake up hungry since he fell asleep without dinner, so I want something good for him for breakfast. I’ll also get some cleansers. I don’t think you cleaned that fridge in a while, have you?”

Sandra didn’t give Kirstine time to respond. “I didn’t see him bring a change of clothes so you’ll have to wash his current ones. Before you do that, you’d better package the rest of the lasagna and put it in the freezer. No need to let food go to waste. Hmmm, I don’t have much money on me so I’ll have to think carefully about what to get.”

“Oh! Let me chip in!” With that Kirstine rushed to her purse and pulled out some cash and handed a thick wad of bills to Sandra. “Is this enough?”

Sandra looked over the cash and did a quick count. There was over two hundred dollars!

Sandra looked at Kirstine directly. “We have got to play poker sometime.” She said with a bit of a smirk. “I’ll leave you to it. I’ll try and not be too long.”

She quickly got her clothes back on and was out the door while Kirstine was left with the job of clean up and the contemplation of her new life and what was in store for them.

Alex awoke in the middle of the night between the naked bodies of his two slaves who where cuddled up to him. As wonderful and distracting as the position was, he was far too hot and a call of nature needed to be answered. Once he took care of his immediate needs, Alex wandered over to the kitchen to get himself some water.

It was only after he took a drink that he noticed how clean the kitchen had become. Before there was the usual kitchen scene, a few dishes, some marks on the counter, etc. Now everything gleamed as if thoroughly scrubbed, dishes were put away, and everything was pleasantly organized. The slaves had been busy.

Alex checked the fridge. The inside had been scrubbed clean and freshly stocked with fruits, vegetables, juices and a large variety of other foods. They had been very busy.

Alex walked over to the living room carry his water. Even the couch had been cleaned of the cum stains from the two women and the entire living room had been cleaned up and organized. Alex was amazed at what they had done in so short a time; that and he had slept through it.

Putting down the water, Alex wandered back to the bedroom where he found his clothes laundered, ironed and neatly folded on a nearby chair with his wallet and watch sitting on top. Yes, he could definitely get used to this.

Moving back to the bed, Alex saw that the two women had stared to spoon each other instinctively in their sleep. He took a moment to take in the sight of the two naked women on the bed, Kirstine laying in Sandra’s arms, Sandra’s breasts pressed against Kirstine’s back. They were his property; he owned them and could do to them whatever he wished.

He briefly considered fucking one of them just because he could, but decided otherwise. He was still well satisfied from their earlier efforts. However Alex now had a problem. He was wide-awake and it was only four in the morning. He should probably sleep but Alex didn’t think he could. He sat down on a nearby chair to consider what to do when his eyes spied out his watch.

Hmmm, maybe I should practice some more, he thought. Lets see if I can move my watch or something.

Concentrating, Alex tried to imagine the watch moving of its own accord. A few minutes of trying resulted in nothing happening. Next he imagined a hand grabbing it and picking it up. In his mind’s eye his disembodied hand reached out and picked up the watch time and time again, but when he looked on the watch with his own eyes, it remained stubbornly in place.

Next he imagined a magnetic force above the watch to lift it up. It didn’t even twitch. Maybe telekinesis is not possible, he thought. After all, I’m operating on information from fictional stories.

After giving it some more thought, Alex decided to try one more thing. He imagined a field of force forming underneath the watch and lifting it up.

Immediately he felt a difference. He felt as if he was suddenly using a large amount of energy for something and he thought he saw the watch twitch. He poured more mental energy into moving the watch, willing it to rise up. He could feel sweat forming on his brow and dripping down the side of his face from the strain of it all.

Slowly the watch rose up.

Along with the chair the watch and clothes was resting on.

He missed the watch and was lifting the chair instead.

Ever so carefully he lowered the chair again. Once it touched down he released the energy and let go a breath he didn’t realize he was holding.

Alex was definitely going to have to practice with that one.

He felt the familiar feelings of exhaustion and hunger wash over him that seemed typical of exploring a new power. Alex ignored the hunger and walked over to bed. He moved up against Sandra, realizing how cold he had gotten by how hot she felt by comparison. She murmured something in her sleep but didn’t wake up, instead pulling Kirstine into a tighter hug. Alex draped his arm over both girls, letting his hand casually grasp Kirstine’s breast, and fell asleep.

Alex awoke to the wonderful smell of food in the air and the amazing sensation of two mouths licking and sucking his dick. “Mmmmmmm…..”

Sandra’s head popped up, “Good morning master.”

“Good morning!” repeated Kirstine an instant later.

“Good morning my slaves. It seems that you have been busy.”

“We wanted everything ready for when you woke up,” said Sandra “so breakfast is ready when you want it.” Kirstine smiled and eagerly nodded as Sandra continued, “So what would you like first master? Do you want to fuck us, or have breakfast, or have us continue giving you he… mmmm…mmmm…”

The last part of Sandra’s sentence was cut off as Alex reached down and pushed her head down and gagged her with his very erect cock. It was apparent that Sandra’s skill was improving because it only took a minute longer before he exploded into her mouth. He held her in place but she didn’t resist as he shot again and again, filling her mouth. When he was finished he let go. Sandra came up, looked him straight in the eye, and swallowed. Alex smiled his pleasure, which got two answering smiles from his slaves.

Without any prompting, Kirstine went down on him again to clean up while Sandra got up to a nearby table. There she picked up a breakfast tray with some of the most amazing smelling food he ever experienced and laid it across his lap. It was then Alex realized how hungry he was and dove right in.

His two slaves waited patiently on him for a while, and then acting on a sudden idea Sandra directed Kirstine to massage one foot while she took care of the other. Alex was in heaven. This is the way it should be, he thought to himself.

His ravenous eating started to slow down after a few minutes and Sandra took that as a cue. “Master, I have a Jiu Jitsu class in an hour and a half. If you want I could skip it….”

“No, that’s alright. I’ve already told Kirstine that she should not compromise her classes, because to do so would lower her value to me. The same will go for you. Anyways I have some things to see to this afternoon and I probably won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon.”

Both women frowned at this but Kirstine said, “That will at least give me some time to catch up on some school work.”

“And give me some time to do a shift of work at the gym.”

“While we are at it, you two should write up your class and work schedules, as well as anything else that might take up your time, so I will know when you are available.”

“We’ll get right on it!” Sandra said, and the two of them got up and headed to the living room. Well, they definitely seem to be eager to please today, Alex thought. Shrugging his shoulders he finished his breakfast and started his morning routine to get his day started.

Alex had decided to take a walk through the local park and enjoy the day. The park itself was a beautiful one with a waterfall, flowers, and a mini forest with a series of paths that you could travel for an hour or two. Alex had actually been there many times before when the pressures of the world were a bit much for him. He would go there, turn off his cell, and just let the stress wash away from him. Now a days he had his management company handle almost everything so he didn’t get nearly as many calls, but he still liked taking refuge here. But unlike before, he didn’t come here to release stress but to celebrate his victory. Sandra had accepted being his slave and was actually taking some initiative in becoming a better one. Alex knew, not by looking into her mind but by the sudden change since bringing her to Kirstine’s, that she was the one responsible for the through clean up, the food, and even the cleaning his clothes. She even swallowed his cum without his direction.

He didn’t know what would happen when Wednesday would come around and the bet would end, but he was hoping that she would become so used to it that she would choose to remain voluntarily. He would just have to cross that bridge when he came to it.

Alex also hoped that Sandra would be a good influence on Kirstine, showing her how to be a proper slave by taking the initiative on things, and learn how to cook and clean properly. He would just have to see how the next few days went.

On a completely different thought, he thought about setting up a series of interviews for his computer programmer slave like his did for his medical student slave. He wanted to see how the first interviews for the medical student went first before trying that however. He thought about what could go wrong, and what he can do to counter any problems that may come up.

Alex was so lost in contemplation that he didn’t see the guy running up to him until he got tackled from behind.

Landing face first into the dirt, Alex was pinned from behind while someone started pummeling him in the back. He tried to twist to throw off his attacker but wasn’t successful. The guy hit him harder twice more, and then paused to rave.

“She doesn’t belong to you, she’s mine! You can’t have her!”

What was this? Was this some sort of slave owner out to get revenge for his collection activity?

“Kirstine is mine and you can’t have her!” He yelled as he threw a particularly painful punch. Alex kicked himself for being an idiot. Of course, this was Kirstine’s ex. Alex didn’t anticipate him for being a stalker. He must have followed Alex from the apartment building after seeing him go into her apartment. Or something like that anyways. Unfortunately this information did nothing to help the situation.

Apparently tried of hitting Alex’s back, his assailant tried to turn him over to start punching him in the face. Alex had his opportunity and threw some sand from the path into his eyes. With a cry, his attacker let down his guard as he tried to get the sand out of his face. Alex punched him in the balls, hard.

His attacker fell off of Alex in pain but quickly recovered. The two of them quickly got to their feet and faced off, starring at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. Alex quickly reviewed his options, thinking over his newfound powers, but realized that they would take too much concentration and time to be useful in a fight. Besides he didn’t think he could mentally control this one. His eyes showed his emotions, wild and angry, and Alex thought that it would take a massive effort to break through that.

“Hey you!” Came a cry from a distance. Both fighters looked to see a few men approaching to help.

His attacker looked back at Alex and snarled, “This isn’t over.”

Alex snarled a response, “You got that right.”

With one last glare his attacker ran off. A moment later three men got there.

“You alright man? I saw him tackle you but I was too far away to understand what was going on.”

“Thanks man,” Alex responded, “I think he was trying to mug me or something. Or on drugs.”

“You going to be alright?”

“Ya, just some new bruises come morning, nothing serious.”

“Come on guys, maybe we can catch him.” He said to his friends.

With that they ran off in the same direction to get some vigilante justice. Alex hoped they caught the bastard, but had a feeling they wouldn’t.

Alex carefully walked over to a bench that was somewhat hidden in the forest for a bit of a rest and recovery. He was extremely angry. The attack had completely destroyed his good mood, and his back hurt all over though not seriously. A person’s back is kind of hard to hurt unless they knew where and how to strike. Fortunately his attacker didn’t or was too wild and unfocused. Still, it hurt a lot. This was going to seriously cut into his sexual escapades. Hmmmm, or maybe not….

Alex read stories about using the mind to heal the body. He could try and heal himself.

He spent a few minutes getting comfortable and carefully considering how he should try to heal himself. He knew that it would be very easy for him to screw this up and hurt himself further, so he took his time. Only one method really came to him, something he learned about an experiment involving fourth graders. They were shown a film about how the immune system works, with all the cells fighting off diseases which the student visualized. The experimenters then took blood samples from the children as well as from a control group and found that the blood of the children who had watched the movie had many more anti-virus vectors in it than the control group. So all Alex had to do was visualize how the body should repair itself, at least in theory.

He was in a comfortable sitting position while he concentrated, taking a moment to shed his anger to put himself into a light trance. He mentally sought out each painful bruise, feeling where each one was. Then he focused his attention on one bruise and visualized the damage and his body trying to heal it. He actually felt a light tapping into what he now recognized as his psionic power, and felt details start to make themselves known. The body was only now starting to understand it was damaged, but the self-repair was slow in responding, as it had not fully activated. This was the first step, letting the body know it was damaged and where, and to turn on the self-repair fully on.

Making the body aware seemed to be pretty easy as all he had to do was focus on each bruise and his body would respond. Alex focused his energy at making the healing process start, pushing it, giving it some energy, imagining cells going in and repairing the damage they found there, causing other cells to divide to replace destroyed ones.

It took some effort, but it seemed to be going well. Already Alex could feel the pain easing, could feel bruises shrinking. Alex concentrated on a second one doing the same thing, and then a third one. Eventually he had gone over every bruise and then he examined the first one again. It was nearly healed! Who would have thought it would go so fast! Wait a minute…

Alex brought himself out of his trance, checked his watch and wasn’t surprised to find that nearly four hours had passed. That seemed to happen every time he explored a new power. Still, healing several large bruises over the course of four hours was impressive. I wonder what else I can do with this, he thought.

His hunger slammed into him a moment later but he was expecting it. There was a fast food place in the park itself, but he didn’t think such junk would be good for his recovery. He could always go back to the apartment, but he didn’t want to disturb Kirstine and he didn’t want to explain the bruises. He felt strangely self-conscious about being beaten up at the park. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of his slaves.

Instead he grabbed his cell phone and ordered a cab to the nearby parking lot. By the time he walked there the cab was waiting for him. He went from there to a nearby vegetarian restaurant that he sometimes frequented. Being known as an infrequent regular that tipped very well got him fast service for which he was very grateful. He got some strange looks at the huge amount of food he ordered, but it was all brought to him quickly.

While he was eating, Alex thought about why he reacted like this every time he tried a new power for the first time, but not on subsequent times. Each time, he would be struck by unusual hunger and shortly thereafter by sheer exhaustion, not to mention the huge distortion of time. However using those powers a second time, or expanding on it didn’t cause the same effect. The only thing he could think of was that he was rewiring his brain to work in ways that it wasn’t originally set, but once it was wired that way improvement was only a matter of training. Somehow that didn’t feel completely right though.

To keep his exhaustion at bay, Alex ordered five glasses of iced tea one after another, earning him another series of strange looks. Sugar and caffeine in a wonderfully tasty combination, there was nothing better in Alex’s mind to wash down the food.

He spent about a half hour just letting the food settle, letting the after meal stares cause his eyes to wonder to nothing in particular. Despite the rather large meal he felt he could eat more, but didn’t push it. Leaving the table slightly hungry was a good way to make sure you kept the weight off he had been told. He could stand to loose a few pounds anyways.

Another thought struck him. Can I use the healing power to burn off fat? Maybe even build some muscle? It was worth a try. Alex made himself more comfortable in seat and entered a light trance. He found the whole experience much easier than the first time, and was able to find his way through his body to the various fat clusters around his waist. Once there however, he was at a complete loss of what to do. There didn’t seem to be any clear path or indicator, any particular way he could cause the fat to burn off or be removed. After a point Alex just gave up when he realized that he didn’t have the knowledge to do what he wanted to do.

Alex rose himself from the trance and checked his watch. Well, that’s consistent at least, he thought. He was only under for five minutes that time. It was only nearing six o’clock instead of say eight as it would for exploring a new power. Six o’clock…. Wasn’t there something at six….

Alex’s eyes widened when he realized that he was supposed to be at his friend’s game at six. Quickly he called for another cab and paid his restaurant bill. Then while waiting for the taxi he ordered four pizzas to be delivered to his place charging it to his credit card. Two honks signaled that the taxi was there and Alex was gone.

Twenty minutes later Alex arrived home, late, but not terribly late. As soon as he stepped into the house Mark poked his head out of the kitchen. “I was wondering if you were going to show up or not, but then the pizza arrived and knew you wouldn’t be too long.”

Great, the pizza beat me home.

“Sorry about being late. I hope I didn’t hold anything up.”

“Actually no. As it happens we have a new player. We have Liz helping her with the character sheet, but if you could take over that would be great. You are much better at that sort of thing and besides the two of them are gabbing more than working.”

Liz was Mark’s girlfriend, a slightly overweight but very nice lady who was studying some of the same things that Mark was. She was very smart but had a tendency to talk and talk and talk….

“Girls will be girls. Lead me to your next victim.”

Alex grabbed two plates of pizza that Mark had been preparing when Alex walked in they went together into the living room where everyone was. Immediately his eyes were riveted to the new girl and felt his dick stir. She was a gorgeous blonde with long hair, beautiful skin and very voluptuous. She was so perfectly rounded that you could almost say that she was over weight except she definitely wasn’t. It was so easy to get lost in those curves.

Liz looked up when Alex and Mark entered, causing the new girl to look too. “Oh I like the look of him. Can I keep him?”

Alex shot a glare at Mark, knowing that he had been set up. He just gave a sheepish look and made his way over with the pizza.

“Kim, this is Alex our host. He’s agreed to help you with your character.”

“Oh, he can help my character anytime.” Kim said seductively while suggestively rubbing her legs together.

Alex was definitely at a loss of what to do. For the last little while he was the hunter, but now he felt like he was the hunted. On an impulse he dove into her mind to see what she was up to. To his great surprise, he found that despite her aggressive attitude she was a major submissive.

Hmmm, why not, Alex thought to himself. He had a feeling that she could make a great addition to his herd, and that she could teach his other slaves a lot about pleasing a man.

With that thought in mind Alex stepped forward and offered her the pizza. “I’m sure that there are all sorts of character traits we can work on.”

Her answering smile was radiant, not to mention somewhat paralyzing. At least it would be if he weren’t confident he could make her his property. It was going to be an interesting night.