The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Svengali

by Psionic_X

“Svengali will go to London himself! Where he will be all alone on a platform. And Princesses. And Countesses. And serene Highness’s will fling him their jewels, and applaud, and invite him to their palaces. And he will take you with him. I never look at them. Ah, we could be so happy. Look at me, in the eyes. Open your eyes.”

From the spectacular 1931 film “Svengali”

I have three obsessions. One is acquiring power. I craved power in all its forms and over the years I have accumulated vast amounts of that all important commodity. And I was ceaselessly reaching for and grasping more.

The second obsession is the 1931 version of Svengali. Of all the movies in my collection that feature mind control of a hypnotic or magical nature, it is my hands down favorite. Sure I have the standards owned by most hypnofetishists: The Devil Rides Out, The Hypnotic Eye, etc. But the 1931 version of Svengali owns them all.

My third obsession is Marian Marsh. If you don’t know who that is that’s okay. She was popular actress in the 1930’s and while I have all of her films I only love one: Svengali. She played Trilby in the film and her performance was pure magic. From the first sight of her smoking while waiting at the apartment door of the Laird and Monsieur Taffy, I was in lust with her and by the end of the film I was obsessed with her.

I remember my first time seeing Svengali like it was 10 seconds ago and not 10 years ago. Its the film that started me down this path. I mean I had always liked movies with mind control elements, especially hypnosis or psychic powers. Hell it was the only reason I spent even a minute watching vampire movies because vampires movies are stupid as fuck and nothing pisses me off more than sitting down to a vampire movie and there is no mind control. Nowadays you pretty much have to watch old school vampire flicks to get the mind control element.

Anyway, one day I am sitting around doing nothing. My buddy Ant came over with pizza, snacks and beers because he was bored as hell with his main girlfriend away. He also had one of his girl’s old horror flicks. Like me she enjoyed old horror and fantasy flicks and had a nice collection. My friend couldn’t stand them, preferring the special effects of modern films. But he raved about this one which said something. I was familiar with the 1954 version, but hadn’t known it was a remake. 1954’s Svengali was nothing special and figured this one was about the same, my friend was probably drunk as hell when he watched it. He was already feeling no pain as it was. But mind control is mind control even in a bad film and if I could suffer the pain of watching The Hypnotic Eye a dozen times some obscure 1931 flick would be a breeze because no mind control flick in existence is as bad as that camp classic.

I was wrong about the film. It wasn’t a breeze but a hurricane! 1,000 mile an hour winds that blew my brains right out the back of my head! Everything about it was on the mark. The extraordinary sets. The dark moodiness of the camerawork. Archie Mayo’s brilliant direction. John Barrymore’s sublime performance as the sinister hypnotist. And of course, Marian Marsh, ethereal as beautiful, sexy, doomed Trilby O’Farrell. A Masterpiece in the truest sense of the word.

The movie ended and I sat there in a stupor, stunned at what I had seen, wanting to see it again, wanting to live it. Needing to live it! But before I could get too far into my reverie, my friend drunkenly broke in on my thoughts.

“What I tell you nigga? I told you this movie was a muthafucka, didn’t I? Didn’t I?”

“Yeah Ant, you did.”

“I was right wasn’t?”

“Yeah Ant, you were right.”

“Damn you ain’t gonna show a nigga some love? I bring you grub and brew an’ one of these pussy ass old movies you love so much and that’s all you can say is I was right?”

I looked at Ant and for maybe the one hundred thousandth time wondered why I wasted time hanging with him. He was probably the most worthless human being in the Western Hemisphere. So annoying I often wished he was an ant so I could stomp his bitchass. He brings me a movie and wants praise. Fine. I gave it to him the way I just gave it to you...only it would piss him off and drive him out.

“Ant, I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you thought to bring me this seminal classic in the horror genre! I don’t know how I missed this masterpiece of cinema! The sets were darkly majestic, the direction taut brilliance, John Barrymore was sublime as the title character and Marian Marsh was ethereal as Trilby! One wonders how this movie was lost in the shuffle until you realize that 1931 was the year of Dracula and Frankenstein, a year that began Universal’s total dominance in the horror genre, a dominance would last some 20 years. Still this film is truly remarkable and deserves to be mentioned in the pantheon of classic films that marked horror and fantasy during the decade of the 30’s.”

Anthony looked at me like I suddenly had two heads.

“Damn Nick! You dropped outta high school nigga, just like me, so why you always gotta talk like a white boy? Why cain’t you just talk like a real nigga? I cain’t understand you when you spit like that!”

Ant angrily drained the rest of his beer and stood up.

“I’m out. Call me when you decide you ain’t ashamed of bein’ a nigga.”

I watch as Ant storms out and slams the door. I watch through the window as he drunkenly opens his car door and burns rubber when he leaves. I turn away smirking and spy the dvd box for Svengali. My smirk becomes a full fledged grin. Not only had I gotten rid of Ant but he left the movie behind. I sit and grabbing a slice of pizza, I start the movie again.

I sit staring a at the screen after watching the film a third straight time. Thoughts that I had always brushed away before now swirled around my mind like a maelstrom. The idea that I could become as powerful as Svengali just wouldn’t leave me alone. The idea that I could master women by just gazing into their eyes....

I started the movie again.

I woke up early the next morning, having fallen asleep during my fifth viewing of the movie. I’d dreamed of being Svengali, a brown skinned Svengali and stealing the mind of Trilby. I had this dream several times always slightly different but the result was always the same: Trilby on her knees before her new Dark Master. I sat there thinking of how I could make it happen. I stood and stretched. I showered. Fixed myself breakfast. Cleaned up the living room. The entire time I thought of being an irresistible master hypnotist with a harem of hypnotized slaves at my command. I looked at the time. It was still early. My dead end job didn’t start for another two hours.

I sat down and started the movie again.

From then on, I was obsessed with the idea of being a powerful hypnotist dominating any woman I desired. I researched and researched. I read and watched everything I could get my hands on about hypnosis. I had little money so it was the internet and library for me, which was fine because from what I could find, it wasn’t what I was looking for. It was all standard hypnosis for stage and therapy with the ever present caveat that you couldn’t make someone do something they wouldn’t normally do. Somehow I knew it was bullshit. I looked further, deeper, beyond conventional ideas of hypnosis.

And it was easy to find. There were many old books on the subject, from Experiments in Mental Suggestion to India’s Hood Unveiled to Instantaneous Personal Magnetism there was a plethora of ancient information on methods of mesmerism and fascination. And more modern works on what is now called “Remote Influence”. I was stunned at the number of books and papers on the subject that were scientifically validated. I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t being used. Perhaps because it was bullshit? But that negative thought evaporated like a fart in a windstorm. Somehow I knew this was real. I only needed to do the exercises provided, stick with them and I would become the Dark Svengali I dreamed of becoming. Enough reading. It was time to practice.

Every spare moment was spent doing mental exercises to strengthen my concentration and will power, internal exercises to build my chi (my research convinced me that the animal magnetism Mesmer spoke of was what the Chinese called chi) and physical exercises to better access and use my nerve force. I was more disciplined than I had ever been in my life. My practice was relentless and one by one my old friends dropped off, tired of me no longer being willing to hang out or always having an excuse not to party. Only Ant remained. But a different Ant than I had always known. He would do favors and run errands for me always covering any costs involved. He no longer got angry at me when I spoke ten dollar words at him. He would merely ask me to speak english and talk slower. After a couple months of him being little more than my errand boy, I finally asked him why he was willing to do all of this for me.

“Because you finally doing somethin’ nigga. I always wondered why you wasn’t amountin’ to shit. I mean you coulda got one of dem scholarships for bein’ smart but you dropped out when I did. You work at shitty jobs and live in this shitty apartment. But you smart enough to do anythin’ you want, always have been. But you just never done nuthin’ with yo brain. But now, its different. You on fire nigga, its so hot I start sweatin’ every time I’m around you. Somethin’ big is happenin’. You gonna make somethin’ big happen. And when it does, I aim to benefit. All them otha niggas done fell off because they ain’t smart enough to see it like I can. You ‘bout to blow up nigga and I know you won’t forget yo boy when that happens.”

I stared at him for a full minute after he stopped talking, the gears in my head working overdrive. Ant becomes uncomfortable under my intense gaze, already more powerful due to my exercises.

“What nigga?”

I didn’t see before me my longtime friend and foil Anthony “Ant” Avery. Instead I saw the image of Louis Alberni, who played Gecko, Svengali’s lackey in the film. Anthony really starts to chafe under my gaze, hiding his fear with a burst of anger.

“I said what nigga?!?”

“Hungry. Run out and get us some barbecue. Go to that new joint, I hear they have a dry rub that’s out of sight. Get plenty because I’m hungry as hell and today is my cheat day.” Ant relaxes.

“What you want on the side?”

“The usual, but make sure there is plenty of barbecue. I want ribs and chicken.”

“You talkin’ now! I’ll be right back!”

I watch through the window as Ant hops into the car and does his trademark burning rubber exit. But still I saw Gecko, Svengali’s loyal, hapless, devoted, cowardly, less than intelligent servant. Ant would be my Gecko. But Ant wasn’t hapless or cowardly, and his little speech showed me he was smarter than I had thought. Gecko 2.0 if you like. Ant would do. Yes, he would do nicely. I turned away from the window and turned on the movie. The only movie I ever watched anymore. Svengali.

Six months passed and I began to test my skills on people. I was able to trance anyone who looked me in the eyes, but getting them to do what I wanted was more difficult if they were normally opposed to it. My skills of remote influence were solid if I wanted someone to contact me, but beyond that, the results were spotty at best. I was unable to affect people’s reality as I wanted and knew I needed more work, more time. It was Ant who provided a solution. He had sussed out what I was doing and while I was frustrated by my slow progress, he was astounded and encouraged.

“Don’t worry Nick. Just quit yo’ job and use the extra time to get yo’ skills up to snuff.”

“That’s a great idea Ant! Say, do you happen to have a shopping cart and a large cardboard box? I’ll need a place to sleep and keep my stuff.”

Ant liked that and laughed out loud, his white teeth gleaming.

“Relax Nick! You know you my nigga! Ain’t I got yo’ back?” He tosses me something and I instinctively catch it. Its a wad of money that could choke a horse. I look at him in surprise.

“Anything you need Nick. Anything you want. Hell you can call me Gecko if you want to. I’m here fo’ you and when you ready, you’ll be there fo’ me. Now you go in tomorrow and tell Apu you quit his shitty fuckin’ job and someone else can wait on the Simpsons.”

Ant having this kind of money was no surprise. Between selling weed to select clientele, hustling the well to do at the more upscale pool halls and the string of stripper girlfriends whom he routinely macked out of their pole earnings, Ant was always papered up. And now I could take my practice to the next level. An extra 10 hours a day to train. It was important that didn’t change.

“The weed business goes away Ant.”

“What? Nigga is you crazy? You know how much paper that brings me?”

“Yes I do. Make it up by getting your stripper sluts to shake their asses harder. Spend more time fleecing those Fast Eddie Felson wannabes. You’re backing me financially now Ant and I can’t afford for you to take one of your “vacations” right now.”

“Nick I got this shit on lock! My system is fool-proof! Fool-proof! I only sell to a few steady niggas and its always done so the cops don’t catch wind.”

“Nothing is fool-proof Ant. The police can get lucky. Or a client can get stupid. Or it can just be a bad day at the office. Anything can and will happen in that business Ant. I need you to protect me by protecting yourself. The weed goes away.”

“Damn Nick....”

“Ant, see the big picture. After all, the big picture is why you have been running around for me all these months isn’t it? The big picture is why you are willing to pay the bills isn’t it? You say you’ll be my Gecko? Then serve me as Gecko served Svengali and reap the rewards. This piddly sum you are giving up is nothing compared to whats coming. Serve me and ensure my success and you will make money beyond all your dreams of avarice.”

I watch as Ant licked his lips in that way that said he was thinking about pussy or money and I knew he was now an ex-dealer.

“What’s avarice mean Nick?”

“An insatiable desire for wealth.”

“Yeah that’s me. A’ight Nick. I done seen what you can do already so I know its coming. I’ll stop sellin’ weed.”

“Excellent! Lets celebrate. Chinese. Go to that joint over on Southwest I pointed out to you the other day. They make a beef in oyster sauce that will take you to China! And their General’s Chicken? Like putting spicy embers in your mouth.”

“I’m on it Nick!”

Ant hops up and heads for the door and stops, his hand on the knob.

“Hey Nick, I gotta stop smokin’ weed too?” I smile.

“You go pretty light on it usually so no, you don’t have to stop, just make sure you stay out of trouble.”

“You got it Nick! You want barbecue pork too?”

“And fried shrimp. Lots of fried shrimp. Its a cheat day.”

I perform my ritual of watching Ant’s tires burn rubber and smile. It was all coming together, getting better and better. Then her image came to me. I sit down and turn on Svengali. I never bothered taking it out of the dvd player anymore. Only I didn’t start the movie. I go to scene selection and find my second favorite part:

(Svengali opens towering double doors and enters a luxurious suite. Trilby is shown on a bed, asleep. Svengali, looking old and worn, watches her for a moment then approaches the bed. Sitting beside her, he runs his fingers across her brow. Trilby awakens, stretches slightly and smiles)

“Oh, I seem to have been asleep for ages!”

“Haven’t I been good to you Trilby? When you were ill, who...who gave you back your life?”

“You did. I’ve done everything I could...to repay you.”

“Ya....except love me. And oh liebchen I do love you so.”

(Svengali leans down intending to kiss her. Trilby brings up both hands and holds him off)

“Oh please. Please.”

(Svengali pulls back)

“Svengali I’ve tried but I...”

“Ya, ya, ya, ya. But you know very well why you can’t. It is the magnificent young Englander. Head of the purity brigade. Sir Galahad. Hmph. The stiff necked little Billie. What is he liebchen? With his silly paints in one hand and his twiddling brushes of pig’s bristles in the other. What does he amount to? Compared to Svengali? Ah, he paints his silly pictures and sends them to London where they hang up on the wall...like dead soldiers on parade. And the people pass in a long procession and yawn.”

I lean forward now, eager for the best moment of the scene, my cock already hard:

“Svengali will go to London himself!”

(Svengali stands)

Where he will be all alone on a platform. And Princesses. And Countesses. And serene Highnesses will fling him their jewels and applaud, and invite him to their palaces.”

(Sitting beside Trilby again)

“And he will take you with him. I never look at them. Da, we could be so happy.”

“But I don’t like palaces.”

“No. Nor anything else that other women like. Except the little Bil...”

(Roughly grabs Trilby’s shoulders in anger and raises her up)

“Look at me, in the eyes.”

(Trilby looks Svengali in the eyes for a few seconds then her eyes close. He lays her back down and leans over her)

“Open your eyes.”

(Trilby opens her eyes and smiles happily)

“Oh I do love you!”

They kiss and I pause it, my cock a bar of titanium steel. The need to cum was almost overwhelming. It had been months since I had been with a woman, my obsession blotting out making the effort, even when I practiced on a female, it was just practice. But now, suddenly, jacking off was unacceptable. I needed to cum in some bitch’s hole, any bitch would do.

I get up and storm out of the apartment, leaving the door open behind me. I walk briskly down the courtyard sidewalk to where Eileen the manager lived, an attractive, curvy blonde woman of 48. I bang on her door, ignoring the doorbell.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!”

The door snaps open as I pound it again.

“Nick?!? What do you want? Is something wrong?”

I don’t answer. Instead I push her away from the door and slam it behind me.

“Nick, what do you think you’re doing? Explain yourself right now!”

In front of me wasn’t my pretty middle aged apartment manager. It was young, beautiful, fresh, Marian Marsh who was just 17 when she made Svengali.

“Nick, are you drunk? Get out, get out right now or I will call the police!”

I didn’t hear Eileen threatening me with the police. No, what I heard was Trilby O’Farrell telling me she had done all she could to repay me.

“That’s it Nick, I’m calling the police!”

In a flash, before she could turn away, I had Trilby’s shoulders. She would repay me now the way I wanted. I felt a power welling up in me now. A power that I had spent the last six months reaching for but had always been just out of my grasp. But now it came up of its own according. I felt it slam into my brain and pool in my eyes.

“In the eyes! Look me in the eyes!”

“Are you crazy?!? Let me go!” She struggles ferociously, her head whipping back and forth, her eyes never making contact with mine.

Trilby, telling me she didn’t like palaces. I feel the power increase, the excess pooling in my throat.

“Look me in the eyes!”

The power that boosted my voice made Trilby pause and look at me. As if trapped by the most powerful magnet, her eyes locked on mine and she froze, unable to look away or move.

“On your knees.”

I release her shoulders and she slowly sinks to her knees. I quickly unbutton and unzip my pants and pull out my cock, insanely rampant after months of denial.

“Suck my cock.”

Trilby takes my cock in her mouth and and works her tongue with divine skill. I wouldn’t last long.

“Suck harder slut! Faster!”

Looking up at me with those angelic brown eyes, Trilby complies and seconds later I cum like a geyser in her mouth. Automatically, with skill that can only be borne of long practice, she swallowed every drop. When she finishes, she pulls back and my cock pops free. I stagger back and settle on the arm of her loveseat, breathing hard. I was thinking clearly again. It was Eileen and not Trilby who sucked me off. I watch as Eileen continues to kneel, staring off into space, still under my power.

I stand and pulling up my pants and putting my satisfied cock away, I walk around her, disturbed by my loss of control. I’d gone crazy, completely crazy! But that craziness had helped me get over my plateau. Eileen had obeyed my commands, doing something she didn’t want to do. I had turned a corner, I could feel it. I wanted to shout with joy and pump my fist but I didn’t, my loss of control still uppermost in my mind. It was time for me to go. But I would return. Eileen was a beautiful woman and I had wanted to fuck her since moving into this dump. And I would. Just not at the moment.

“Eileen, from now on, whenever we are alone and you look into my eyes you will return to this state and acknowledge me as your Master. Do you understand Eileen?”

“Yes Master.”

My cock hardened again hearing her say that.

“When in this state, you obey all of my commands. Do you understand Eileen?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now when you hear the door close behind me your will stand, go back to what you were doing before I came and forget all about seeing me at all this evening.”

“Yes Master.”

I watch Eileen for a few minutes longer, both in wonder and fear. I had the power. But the danger was that the power would control me and not the other way around. I turn and leave the apartment, closing the door loudly behind me. I walk slowly back to my apartment thinking deeply on all that had just occurred. I reach my apartment and Ant is there putting out an abundance of phenomenal smelling chinese food. He looks up when I enter and scowls.

“Where you been nigga? I just got back and saw you left in the middle of yo’ movie and left the fuckin’ door wide open with the money I gave you layin’ right on the table! What the fuck is wrong with you? I didn’t grow that shit on no tree!”

I ignore his questions and pick up a piece of fried shrimp, popping it into my mouth and chewing thoughtfully. I look at the scene on the screen, Svengali and Trilby in their doomed embrace.

“Lets watch something else while we eat.”

I am almost afraid Ant’s bugging eyes will shoot out of his head and hit me in the face.

“For real?”

I recall just minutes ago that I looked at Eileen and saw Trilby. I feel again the madness and the power. And I knew that if I didn’t watch it, the madness would take control. I needed to slow down and not push so hard. More relaxation, less obsession. I look again at the screen. Svengali’s obsession had burned him out, turning him into a husk of a man, before killing him.. That couldn’t be me. That wouldn’t be me.

“Yeah I need to give this flick a rest.”

“My nigga! I got Minority Report out in the car! Was gonna watch it when I got home.”

“Minority Report? Never heard of it. It new?

“Damn Nick you really been in yo own world! Movie made damn near 400 million dollas during the summer! DVD just came out today. Tom Cruise is in it! I know Tommy’s ya boy! Plus its got some of that psychic shit ya like...people can see in the future and stop crime before niggas die and shit!

“The action good?”

“You deaf nigga? I said Tom Cruise!”

“Pop it in.”

Ant sprints out the door without a moment’s hesitation, afraid I’ll change my mind and he would have to watch Svengali with me yet again. He’d stopped bitching and moaning months ago once he understood it was the source of my new found motivation. He either sat and watched it with me, suffering in silence or he made some excuse to leave. He even bought me my own dvd of the film when his girl balked at my keeping her copy for so long. But tonight would be almost like old times. Plenty of food and drink and a sci/fi action flick. Already I felt the madness of earlier receding further into the background. I make a mental note that cheat day would include watching something other than Svengali.

Another six months pass as I train like a demon, getting stronger each day and able to command others becomes easier and easier. The madness doesn’t return. I feel powerful and in control. Eileen and several other female tenants unknowingly satiate my sexual needs on a regular basis. Everything is going smoothly and its time to start living my dream. I suddenly felt confined in my small, rundown apartment. Someplace new is in order.

After a month of careful investigation I find the perfect situation. When I inform Ant he is pleased. Once he had started to pay the bills he had tried to get me to move somewhere better but I refused. So now he was eager to help me leave what he often termed was a shitty apartment.

“Listen Nick, there is a pretty nice house not far from me. Foreclosed. I can get it for 18 grand cash!”

“I’ve already picked a place Ant. Here take a look.”

I push the information over and Ant’s eyes bug out and he lets out a low whistle.

“Don’t know to break this to you Nick, but you gotta scratch this off yo’ list.”

I pretend confusion

“Why Ant? Its a great house.”

“Nigga its 15 million dollas! Where that supposed to come from?”

“What about your girls? The pool hall? Surely its doable?”

“Nick them bitches would have to do lap dances 24/7 for 100 years to come up with this price! And who you think I play at that pool hall, Bill Gates? You dreamin’ nigga.”

I grin and think of one of my favorite quotes.

“In dreams begin responsibilities.”

“That so Nick? Then you can be responsible for buying this here house, because I can do 30 grand, tops. So either keep dreaming or lets go look at this house near me.”

I laugh.

“No worries Ant. This house isn’t going to cost a dime. In fact, I’ll make money on the deal.”

“How you gonna do that Nick? You found yo’self a magic lamp?”

“Better Ant, much better. And the wishes are unlimited.”

“I gotta see this!”

“Later. We’ll head out there tonight to speak to the owner. Meanwhile its a cheat day and I’m not going waste it. Go over to Momma’s and load up on her special fried chicken, extra crispy. And her extra spicy hotlinks. Hotwater cornbread. Some collard greens. Potato salad too.”

“She doin’ pig feet an’ tails now too.”

“Yeah? Well get us some and don’t forget the hot sauce!”

“You know you ain’t gotta say it twice! What you wanna drink?”

“Pick up some of that Jones Soda. Get me a bottle of bubblegum, a green apple, a strawberry lime and you know I got to have a bottle of that berry lemonade.”

“Damn Nick, you ain’t fuckin’ around today! I’ll be right back!”

I watch the smoke dissipate from Ant’s takeoff and let my gaze defocus, my mind flies out and locks into another, reinforcing commands I had implanted earlier. Finished, I detach from that mind and mentally journey to another mind, tweaking the program I had already set into place, ensuring everything went smooth at the appointed time. Done, I come back into my own head and my eyes focus again. I smile at the horizon.

Ant returns and we gorge ourselves while watching the latest James Bond flick, Die Another Day. Finished, we talk about how Connery is the only true Bond and agree that Pierce Brosnan is a respectable second. We talk and laugh for a bit until Ant wants to go and collect money and mouth from one of his bitches.

“Alright. Be back here at nine and we’ll head out and close the deal on this house and handle one other piece of business. Its almost an hour’s drive so be on time. I want to get this done.”

“I’ll be here.”

I watch Ant’s tires burn then then head out myself, making the short walk to Eileen’s. I’d be gone soon and I wanted to enjoy her one last time. I ring the doorbell and she opens up, immediately going into trance upon looking into my eyes. She moves aside and I enter. Eileen closes the door behind me, locking it.

“How may I serve you Master?”

“Call Brandy over.’

“Yes Master.”

I watch as Eileen makes the call.

“Brandy, its Eileen. You busy? Good because I need to speak with you. Its very important. Yes, right now. I’ll be waiting.”

Eileen hangs up and I smile my approval to her and I know she experiences a small orgasm, just as I programed her to do when I smiled at her. The doorbell rings and she immediately goes to answer it.

“Hi Brandy, come in.”

“Okay, now what was so urgent that...”

Brandy’s eyes make contact with mine and she goes into trance.

“How may I serve you Master?”

I don’t answer right away. Instead I walk around the voluptuous 21 year old redhead admiring her body. Having moved in just two weeks before she was a new addition. She had the kind of body that really did it for me and I had used her relentlessly since she moved in. And that would continue when I moved out. I’d already decided to take her with me. After all, I’d need a maid and her regular job was that of a cleaning lady. She had no family, no strong friendships. She had no ambition except partying and her next hit of weed. She was a perfect fuckslave.

“Both of you, get in the bedroom.”

“Yes Master,” they say in unison and walk into the bedroom.

I go to the cd player and put in Miles Davis’ innovative, groundbreaking “Bitches Brew” and close my eyes as the music starts. I let the sounds wrap around me, relaxing me deeply. I open my eyes and look into the mirror places over Eileen’s mantle at the white’s of my eyes. I see the two nude women in the bedroom and mentally set them upon each other and watch in my minds eye as the hungrily kiss. I stand there, as Miles trumpet takes me deeper and energizes me more and strip away my clothes and I continue to watch the women kiss and play with one another’s breasts.

Naked now myself, I command them onto the bed and into a sixty-nine. As they comply, I close my eyes and and watch them and listen to the beat. My cock is granite and throbbing to the beat of the music and the heat of the women. I push telepathic tendrils into their minds, bringing them to a quick and shattering orgasm and their tongues expertly work clits.

I open my eyes, again brown, and smile at my reflection. I turn and walk into the bedroom, Miles’ trumpet following me.

Ant pulls up in front of the estate. The gate opens and we drive across the bridge. We park in front of the house. Like when I first showed him the house in brochure form, Ant whistles.

“I gotta say Nick, this is a phat house! Its like some of that MTV Cribs shit! And you always did want yo’ own island.”

The house was 13,500 feet built in 1929. It was the only private island in this exclusive area. Five and a half acres of manicured grounds, gated private bridge, one mile of walking trails, lake side pool, multiple terraces, rose garden and waterfalls. Inside was four bedrooms, six baths and 2 partial baths. It was perfect. It was mine.

“Who is this dude anyway Nick?”

“His name is Leo Stack. Founder and owner of Stacked Solutions, a firm that provides private intelligence and consultation to companies that do international business. However our Leo has been doing shady business. Very shady and very lucrative. He will now share some of those riches with me.”

We walk up to the door and I ring the bell. After a moment it opens. A good looking distinguished man with greying temples looks at us, surprised and afraid to have two black men at his door.

“Mr. Stack? I’m Nick, we spoke earlier.”

“You’re Nick?”

“That’s right Mr. Stack. I’m Nick and this is my associate, Ant. Let us in and hand him that gun you’re holding behind the door.”

I relish the shock on his face. He opens wider to let us in and hands an equally surprised Ant the gun as he closes the door behind us.

“Anyone else here Mr. Stack?”

“No one. I-I thought we should be alone.”

“That’s fine. Why don’t we go into your office and talk.”

He leads us through the hallway and into a large, airy office space. Very nicely set up. He takes a seat behind the desk.

“Mr. Stack, you know why I’m here?’

“You plan to blackmail me.”

“That’s right Mr. Stack. See I know how you’ve been embezzling from your own company. I know about the double dealing your firm has been doing, cheating partners and clients alike. I know about the tax evasion. The brokering of arms and drug deals. The insider trading. The secret offshore accounts. And I know you’re getting ready to run.”

I watch as Stack wipes the sweat off his brow and with trembling hand pours himself some Jack Daniels, gulping it down. The drink seems to steady him.

“What do you want? Money?”

“Yes. Money. Plus you’ll sign over this house, your cars and your firm to me.”

“What?!? That’s crazy!”

“Crazy? As crazy as letting your secretary blackmail you into handing her millions of dollars?

Stack looks at me in shock then sags back into his chair.

“You know about that?”

“Know that when she was unable to shake 25 years of rock solid loyalty to your wife and seduce you she searched for other ways to part you from your money? Know that her search led her to finding out what a nefarious businessman you are? Know that she blackmailed you with the choice of setting her up with the good life or spending one hell of a long time in prison? Know how completely surprised you were to find out that she wasn’t just another 23 year old blonde, blue eyed, big titted, bimbo but instead had a steel trap where her peanut sized brain was supposed to go? Know that you set her up in a plush penthouse apartment and pay her a ridiculous salary to keep her quiet for the moment? Know that you fed her some mumbo jumbo financial bullshit to delay actually paying her the millions she is demanding? Know that you put this house and your firm up for sell with the intention of selling them and then running away with your wife after killing your secretary? Yes Mr. Stack, I know. I know it all.”

I smile as he sags even farther into the chair, any fight and all hope drained from him.

“So how much do you want?”

“Well you’ll sign over the house, the cars and the firm. The furniture and artwork can go with you. Except for this office. Everything in here stays, its set up to my taste. You get to keep the Swiss, Cayman, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg accounts, and you’ll be transferring the Hong Kong, Macau, and Mongolia accounts to me.”

“You’re taking all the Asian accounts? Why?”

“The dragon is rising Mr.Stack, and I intend to ride it.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You don’t need to understand anything except that I am giving you a way out of your problems. All of them. I’ll even take care of your secretary for you.”

Stack jerks forward and almost seems happy.

“You’ll kill Evangeline?”

“No Mr. Stack. I have a job for your secretary. She is far too beautiful and intelligent to die so young. Just know that Evangeline will never again bother you.”

I can almost feel the weight being lifted from Stack’s shoulders

“So that’s it? That’s all you want?”

“That’s right. You even get to keep the lion’s share of the money even. I just took a taste.”

Stack laughs.

“You call 100 million dollars a taste?”

“Compared to whats in those Swiss accounts alone calling my cut a taste is being generous.”

Stack sobers immediately.

“True enough.”

“Not to mention that shell of a company you’re signing over to me. You’ve bled it dry. Even with Evangeline’s wizardry with the books, I’ll need all I have to turn it once again into a viable business.”

Stack remains silent.

“You planned to have it all wrapped up within two weeks and I expect you to stay on that timetable. You sent your wife on a trip to Costa Rica to look for retirement digs. Have her step it up. I want this place cleared out and signed over to me in one week. A week after that I want your firm to be mine and you out of the country. Understood?”

“Yes, yes, I understand.”

“Make sure that there will be no questions about the transfer of the house or business. I don’t want to be bothered, because if I get bothered, you’ll get bothered. And believe me Mr.Stack, you don’t want me bothering you.”

“Trust me Nick, I know what I’m doing.”

“Yes Mr. Stack, you certainly do. I want you working closely with Evangeline. I want her to completely understand everything you’ve done and are doing. The nuts and bolts. Don’t worry about the lack of time, she can and will grasp it all quickly. ”

“Evangeline? But you said she wouldn’t bother me any longer!”

“And she won’t. She works for me now. And I need her up to speed on the company before you leave. Is that going to be a problem?”

“N-no....”

“It better not be Mr.Stack. I want her to know it all. Every dirty deal. Every client and partner you cheated and for how much. How you’ve manipulated the books. The current financial state of the company. Full client list. Everything and anything. No detail is too small. Forget or withhold even the slightest detail and rest assured I will be on you like a school of piranhas!”

“I promise Nick, I’ll give her every detail. All of it!”

“Okay then. She’ll be in the office bright and early and you be there too. She’ll be giving me daily reports and I’ll see you at week’s end to sign the papers for this house, cars and offshore accounts and we’ll discuss the business more then. Goodnight.”

Ant and I leave and as we burn rubber Ant breaks probably the longest silence I’ve ever known him to have.

“Goddamn Nick! How the fuck you pull that off! You gettin’ that house and like you said, you makin’ money on the deal!”

“It was simple. I needed to find someone with secrets they didn’t want known.Plenty like that but ol’ Mr.Stack was the best of the bunch. Not the most money but his private intelligence firm is perfect for what I have in mind moving forward and I really wanted that house. I knew he was into some shit just reading his thoughts and I managed to get close to his secretary and trance her and she told the whole story. I did more research and knew this was the perfect scenario. It played out just the way I wanted it to.”

" ‘Cept for that gun! Nigga we coulda been shot!”

“Wrong. I knew about the gun before he even reached the door. You know I can read surface thoughts and he was wondering if he would have the balls to use it so loudly in his mind I almost thought he was talking out loud. Rest assured, I would have made it so that he couldn’t even lift it, much less squeezed the trigger. He panicked when I called him earlier and gave him a rundown of all I knew and wanted to meet with him. Thought he might shoot his way out.”

“So what you leave him with all that money for? Why not jus’ take it all?”

“Because our generous Mr.Stack will be unable to stay retired. He is slowly formulating other plans, unknown even to his wife. He loves what he does too much to retire so young. He was only retiring because of his secretary’s machinitions. But now he is thinking he can restart his business abroad and do even better. I am going to allow him to run his game....for now. When the time is right, he’ll find out he plays ball for me.”

“And what was that shit about a dragon?”

“In twenty years China will be the richest, most powerful country in the world. And with its rise, all of Asia with grow stronger. Now, before it becomes obvious to everyone in six or seven years, is the time to get in and be in a position to aquire some of that wealth and more importantly, power.”

“Nigga how the hell is China evah gon’ be more powerful than America?”

I stay silent. Ant couldn’t see what I could see. The patterns in the chaos that became order and told me the future. Divination that was as sure as the rising sun. I knew that by the time of the 2008 elections China would be an economic as well as a military juggernaut. And 10 to 15 years after that, the most powerful nation on earth. But it would have been a waste of breath explaining myself to Ant. Like most Americans, he believed that we are and always would be the only superpower. Anything else was absurd. Ant, sensing his question wouldn’t be answered and satisfied this meant he had proven me wrong, asks a different and to him, more important question.

“So what you gonna do with all that money you jus’ got?”

I could hear the greed in Ant’s voice. I smile and lean back, closing my eyes.

“Take us to the Wet Spot. Wake me when we arrive.”

We reach the Wet Spot which is the primary strip club that Ant hangs out at. He looks at me in askance. Strip clubs weren’t my thing and I thought the Wet Spot was the worst dive club in the city. I didn’t understand why Ant liked it there so much. He’d dragged me to literally every strip club in the city and this one was the worst around, easy.

We walk in and the bouncer ignores us, not even asking for ID which was policy and something that always pissed Ant off as a regular. Instead of leading us to a table, I walk us straight back to the owner’s office.

“What you doin’ Nick?”

I ignore Ant and open the door without knocking. There in the surprisingly cramped office sat the beer bellied owner of the club, Chuck Farha. He seemed bewildered as to what was going on. Probably because I had sent out a telepathic command for him to be here at this exact time tonight when he usually came in later. Seeing Ant, he scowled. he didn’t like Ant because he knew that Ant was fucking a third of his stripper’s and that they were giving him money as well. It was mainly jealousy. Chuck could barely get one of the girls to look at him even with $1,000 dollars in his hand.

“What do you want Ant? You can’t just walk back here without knocking!”

“Sure he can Chuck,” I say while fighting back laughter, “because meeting with Ant is why you’re here.”

The Lebanese looks at me closer.

“It is? Is that why I came in tonight?”

“Yes it is.”

“Well...I guess...why did I want to meet with him again?”

“Oh you’re going to sign over your club to him.”

“What?!? Bullshit! Get the fuck outta here!”

I grin and look at Ant who’s eyes are bugging out bigger than I have ever seen them before. I turn back to Chuck.

“No, really. You’re signing this club over to Ant because you’re tired of the business. You’re tired of the hassle. You’re tired of hiding all that cash from the IRS. You’re tired of being a small time drug dealer and want to concentrate on joining the big time. So you figured you’d leave Ant here with all the headaches of running a strip club. Why you’ll even leave him all the cash in this safe right here.”

“I don’t know what game you Black bastards are playing but I’d leave now if I was you!”

“Say what’s the number to open this safe?”

Chuck Farha finds himself spitting out the numbers before he realizes what he has done.

“You got that Ant? Then open up, see what it looks like.”

Ant quickly complies and his knees go wobbly when he sees the stacks of cash inside the safe.

“Get the fuck away from there!” the soon to be former owner screams.

“How much is in there Chuck?”

“$600,000.”

“Damn! Not bad. Drugs and cheating the IRS pays good. You can fix this dive up Ant, bring some class to the joint, huh?”

“He ain’t fixin’ up shit!”

We turn back to Chuck and he is holding a gun on us.

“Hey Ant, what is it about you that makes everyone want to give you a gun tonight? Some new cologne you’re wearing? Give Ant the gun Chuck.”

The strip club promoter complies then his eyes widen in shock and fear when he realizes what he has done.

“What is this? Whats going on?”

“I already told you Chuck, you’re signing over this club to Ant, lock, stock and barrel.”

“C’mon, you can’t just take everything I built up! I started this club myself!”

“Ant isn’t taking it all Chuck. You get to keep your drug business and the rest of the money you’re hiding from the IRS....”

“No.”

Surprised I look around at Ant.

“He can keep the drug business as long as its ain’t around here. You’re right Nick, that shit is asking for trouble, especially that hard shit he be dealin’ in. But I want all the money he hidin’ from Uncle Sam and the drug money he got stacked. Every penny this fat piece a shit got ‘cept whats in his pockets!”

I shrug and turn back to Chuck.

You heard the boss Chuck. All the money you’re hiding goes to him.”

“No fucking way! Plus this club is how I launder the drug money.....”

“Chuck where are you keeping the rest of the money you’re hiding?”

“I got another $600k at home and one million in two seperate safe deposit boxes at two seperate banks.

“Chuck, you will leave here right now and bring back the $600k from your house immediately. Then tomorrow, the moment the banks open, you’ll empty your deposit boxes and bring that here too putting it all in this safe. Then you and Ant will get together and work out a smooth transition of ownership so there aren’t any questions or problems. Do you understand all that Chuck?”

“Yeah, I understand.”

“Now leave and bring back the money you have at home within 30 minutes.”

“Okay.”

Chuck Farha walks out without ever looking back.

Anthony grins wide and slaps me on the back.

“I knew you’d come through fo’ me Nick! I just knew it!”

He then walks over to the desk and sits. Rummaging through a drawer he pulls out a box of cigars. Taking out one he glides it beneath his nose, sniffing deeply. Then looks at me and grins even wider if that’s possible.

“Cuban.”

Ant clips off the end then using the gunmetal cigar lighter on the desk fires it up. Taking a deep drag he blows out smoke rings and puts up his feet.

“Yeah Nick, you really came through fo’ a nigga.”

“Of course Ant. You were there for me and now I’m here for you. How does it feel to own a strip club?”

“Nigga it feels great! I feel like one a dem niggas dat get called up fo’ the NBA draft!”

“Good. I figured this would be a fitting reward for all of your support over the last 18 months. A legit, profitable, business and cash that far exceeds what you paid out to me while supporting me.”

Ant lowers the cigar and looks at me.

“We ain’t done yet is we Nick?”

I smile at the concern in Ant’s voice.

“No Ant, we’re a long way from done. After all, I did promise you wealth beyond all your dreams of avarice and I know this little bit of money and a rundown strip club doesn’t even begin to satisfy that. No Ant we’ve a long way to go before I fulfill that promise and you know, I always keep my promises.”

Ant grins and relaxes, again drawing on his cigar. The good life had finally arrived.

Chuck returns with the cash and puts it in the safe after Ant spends a few minutes drooling over it. I reinforce the earlier commands and add commands for him to announce the pending sale of the club to Ant to the staff when the club closes. Also to meet with Ant the next day to get the paperwork rolling.

“Okay Ant, you should be fine now. Chuck here won’t fight you or play any tricks. Just put in the paperwork and I don’t expect any trouble. If there is any trouble on the application process because of the liquor license and your record just let me know and I’ll smooth it over. Meanwhile, I don’t want to be disturbed tomorrow as I’ll be at the apartment all day doing some intensive mental drills and getting in some relaxation. Then tomorrow night I’ll be out. But call me on my cell if something happens and you need me. But make sure its important, I don’t want to be disturbed if you can handle it.”

“You got it Nick. You want to take my car? My bitch Nicole workin’ tonight and I can catch a ride with her.”

“No, I have a ride picking me up in just a few minutes. I’m out.”

“A’ight Nick. I’ll check with you later then.”

I walk out of the Wet Spot into the cool night air. I see the brand new high end Mercedes Benz roll into the parking lot right on time, as I had instructed the driver to do via telepathy earlier that evening and with another thought I direct the driver to me. The car pulls up and I get in and look at the incredibly beautiful blonde woman. She made me think of a wet dream come to life,

“To the penthouse.”

“My place?”

“Yes your place.”

“I’m not comfortable with that.”

“Your comfort isn’t my concern. The penthouse, now. Or do you need me to “encourage” your cooperation?”

“No! God no...I’ll...the penthouse.”

The 20 minute drive downtown is silent. I close my eyes and relax, gathering my energy.

“We’re here.”

We get out and the valet takes the car. I look up at the tall, ultramodern building crafted for the city’s best.

We go in, the doorman giving a polite “Good evening Miss Carter” while giving me a suspicious look. I didn’t really fit in with his idea of the city’s best. We go to the private elevator for the penthouse and my hostess hits the button. We remain silent all the way to the top. The door opens and we walk out into a luxurious penthouse apartment. All done tastefully in bright colors. Very nice.

The woman sheds her coat and I appreciate the perfect curves the tight fitting white dress accentuates. A truly exquisite creature.

I walk over to the window and look out over the lights of the city. All mine. All of it. The little insects scurrying around and sleeping and eating and shitting didn’t know it yet. The city didn’t know it yet. But they were mine. Everything was mine.

Without taking my eyes away from the view I address my hostess.

“What is it that makes everyone think a gun can solve their problems?”

No answer as she struggles to pull the trigger, unsure as to why she can’t.”

“After all, its nothing really. A hunk of metal that fires lead. A child’s toy.”

Frustrated, the woman walks swiftly up behind me intending to use the gun as a hammer, hopefully shattering my skull and killing me. But like with pulling the trigger, she quickly finds that she can’t bring it down on my head.

“Useless really,” I continue, still gazing out on my city, “when you consider the power of the mind. Now that’s a weapon that solves problems.”

The woman had given up and stands behind me shaking in rage and fear holding the gun limply at her side. I hold out my hand and she places it in my palm. I continue looking out at the lights of the city.

“Yes the mind can solve any problem. It can create. It can destroy.”

I spin around and fire a shot into the woman’s knee. She screams and falls to the ground, frantically holding onto her knee as if that will heal the damage. I continue watching the lights of the city. I had never been this high before. It was magnificent.

“Get up Evangeline.”

Behind me I hear the hysterical crying slows to sobbing. Then the sobbing stops and I can sense amazement. I’d never shot her. I’d never even turned away from the window. Just a telepathic illusion.

I hold up the gun by the barrel.

“Take this and set it on the coffee table. Don’t let me forget it when I leave. I’ve a friend who collects them.”

She reaches over my shoulder and takes the gun. Briefly she considers trying again to take my life. But only briefly. I hear the gun clatter onto the glass coffee table.

“Evangeline make me a drink. Scotch, neat.”

She fixes the drink and brings it to me. I take it and sip, still staring out at the city. Quieter than in the day but somehow, even now, half past midnight its just as alive, just as vibrant.

“As of 10 pm last night you no longer work for Leo Stack. You work for me.”

“What?!?”

“Mr.Stack and I came to an arrangement. In exchange for his house, cars, office furniture, and company as well as a chunk of his money, he can retire overseas with his beautiful wife. Part of that deal was me taking you off his hands.”

“NO! He can’t do that to me! I’ll destroy him! He’ll spend 20 years in prison!”

I turn from the window and look directly at her.

“You weren’t listening. You work for me now. And you will do nothing to interfere with the life of your former boss. Besides, you should thank me. He was going to kill you.”

“Kill me?”

“Yes. Shoot you in the head on his way to the airport. If its any consolation he wouldn’t have stayed free very long. He’s not really the fugitive type.”

“Who are you? What are you? You’ve been coming to me off and on over the last month, making me tell you things. Getting into my head. What is it you want from me?

“My name is Nicholas Ware. Everyone calls me Nick though. What I am is your boss. What I want from you is simply for you to do your job. You’re being promoted. No raise though, you’re already getting more than any secretary or personal assistant ever should.”

“So does this “promotion” come with a minimum wage salary?”

“Relax. I didn’t say I was going to cut your pay. You’ll continue pulling twenty grand a month. And the seven thousand five hundred dollar a month rent on this place will also continue to be paid. And I suppose the five thousand dollar monthly clothing allowance can stay. Looking extremely good is part of your arsenal. But no more banker’s hours. No more two hour lunches. No more of those spendy perks like mini vacations to Hawaii or spa sessions in the middle of the work day. You’ll actually do work and plenty of it. And more importantly, you’ll earn every single penny I pay you. All of it.”

“And what exactly will I be doing to earn my keep?”

I take another sip of my drink then walk over to the couch and take a seat, setting the scotch on the table.

“You’ll run Stacked Solutions. President Evangeline Carter. How does that sound?”

I see by her thoughts she likes the sound of it very much. But she was a cool customer this one. She pretended nonchalance with the aplomb of a world class poker player. If it hadn’t been for my telepathy, I would have thought she was going to yawn.

“It doesn’t sound as good as President and CEO Evangeline Carter.”

“That’s because I’ll be CEO. You handle the day to day minutia and I will deal with the big picture.”

“You don’t think I can do both?”

“Oh you could. But your big picture is the size of a Jumbo Tron. Mine is bigger than the entire Earth.”

“I see. So why me? I am just a lowly secretary.”

“A secretary with a Cray Supercomputer for a brain. Someone like you as secretary is a tragedy. So I’m going to put that brain of yours to proper use. You’ll work a lot harder than you ever intended, making Stacked Solutions the number one private intelligence firm in the world. Not as easy as gold digging and blackmail but you’ll find it just as profitable.”

“And lets just say I prefer not to take your offer. What then? Will you go Leo Stack’s route and kill me?”

“Nope. You don’t want to work for me, I’m not going to force you. I’ll just get you another job instead.”

“Another job?”

“Oh yes! Probably more lucrative than this one. A friend of mine just acquired a strip club and I am encouraging him to class the place up. Someone like you stripping? Can’t get much classier than that!’

I watch with unrestrained pleasure as the blood drains from her face.

“I-I was only...asking. I accept your very generous job offer and I look forward to leading Stacked Solutions into the future.”

I laugh.

“You see? You sound just like the president of a leading edge company. Perfect!”

I could feel her anger like I was standing too close to a furnace.

“I’m so glad you approve. Now if you’ll excuse me its getting very late....”

“Evangeline, I know you aren’t married, engaged or have a boyfriend and that’s good. You’ll be expected to keep it that way.”

“What?!? I’m not allowed to have a private life?”

“On the contrary, socialize all you like when the workday ends, if you’ve the time and energy. But from now on, your body is my exclusive domain.”

“Like hell it is! I’m not going to be your whore!”

“Yes you are. Why fight it? You were prepared to sleep with Leo Stack. Why such an issue with sleeping with me?”

She opens her mouth then hesitates but I get it from her mind.

“Ah, I see. Not much interested in Black men.”

Her eyes widen in fear and I grin.

“Relax, I’m not offended, nor do I care. All that matters is that some of your duties will be satisfying me sexually, personal feelings notwithstanding.”

“No. I won’t do it! I’ll be president of your company and I’ll happily work my ass off for you. But I’m not fucking you!”

I pick up my drink and take a sip savoring the 20 year old scotch. So good. I set it down and stand up.

“Oh yes Evangeline, you’ll fuck me. Anytime I want. Anywhere I want. Anyway I want..”

I begin to move towards her. It is at this instant her eyes widen in shock as she realizes that she can neither move or speak.

“You’ll indeed be my whore. My slut. My fuck toy. My own private pornstar.”

I walk right up to her and look deeply into her extraordinary blue eyes.

“Take off all of your clothes Evangeline.”

Able to move again, the gorgeous blonde complies, fear etched in her eyes. Once she is completely naked I resist the urge to whistle. Slowly I walk around her. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Evangeline naturally had a body women pay thousands of dollars for. Her curves were outrageous. And no tattoos. Her skin was flawless. Her breasts were large and rode high, the nipples large and brown. Amazing. Every bit of her was amazing.

“Give me your measurements.”

“34D—24—38”

“Oh I am going to greatly enjoy you. I am going to enjoy you very much. But not tonight.”

I could see the relief in her eyes...it was as if I told her she had received a stay of execution.

“As you said, its getting late an you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow and I want you rested and at the top of your game. You’ll go into the office first thing and work closely with Stack.He will tell you everything he has done, the good and the bad. You’ll provide me with daily reports right here. Starting tomorrow I’ll be staying with you for a couple of weeks until my house is ready.”

That relief immediately went away. I smile.

“Just get used to it Evangeline. Make certain to inform the lobby staff that I am to have unfettered access to the penthouse. You’ll start working for me officially tomorrow, both publicly and privately. So get some sleep.”

I trace my finger across her brow and her eyes flutter. She’d sleep like a baby once her head hit the pillow and wake up refreshed and energized to face whatever the day held for her.

“Goodnight Evangeline.”

I turn and picking up the gun and the scotch I drain the one and pocket the other. I walk to the elevator, press the button and it opens. I step in and watch my gorgeous, naked, very sleepy employee yawning as the door shuts. The elevator takes me down and spits me out in the lobby. I stroll out past the still suspicious doorman pointing the gun right at him but making it so he thought I merely waved with an empty hand. Chuckling, I step into the cool night air. Immediately the cab I mentally hailed once I got into the elevator smoothly glides up.

I get in and mentally send the driver my address. I lean back and bask in the night’s success as the cab rolls along the streets towards my soon to be former home. I reach out with my mind and feel the rythm of the city as it speeds past. Getting snatches of what’s on people’s minds; Internal conversations, taboo thoughts, good and bad ideas, fantasies, people making love, and even dreams. All of it mine to bend and twist and shape as I saw fit. I grin into the cab’s dark womb as infinite possibilities bare themselves before me.

The cab drops me off and I walk into my apartment. I don’t bother turning on a light. Instead I stand in the darkness and let my eyes adjust. The space felt so small and cramped now. I felt stifled. But good. The night had been a tremendous success. All the work I had put in was paying off. But there was more to do. I remained unsatisfied. The road ahead was challenging but I was equal to it. However there was no need to concern myself with it at that moment. It was time to relax. A celebration was in order.

Setting the gun on the table, I switch on the television and hit play on the dvd. I sit on the couch and lean back into the dark, soaking up the light from the television. The only light I needed: Svengali.

First thing the next morning after doing physical exercises, I did drills intended to strengthen my thought projection capabilities. This went on for two hours. I then had breakfast after which I did a complex visualization exercise that took me five hours to complete and left me drenched in sweat and with a headache that felt like I’d eaten ice cream too fast. I ate a light lunch of some of the previous nights leftovers and took a nap. Waking up after an hour feeling incredibly refreshed, I then did a deep thought experiment that gave me some remarkable insights and ideas on how to more powerfully distort a person’s reality.

I then made dinner and watched Svengali while eating. Finished, I left the dishes in the sink, packed a bag and headed out the door for Evangeline’s. I took a few steps into the courtyard then stopped, turned and went back into the apartment. I took Svengali out of the dvd player and put it into its case, which then went into my bag. I left the apartment again, not even bothering to lock the door. I wouldn’t be back.

The beginning......