The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Summer

Synopsis: The following is a dramatisation—speculation upon the details of the famous Tuvan Incident, as come to light from the private memoirs of the late Dobry Gavrie Andropov, (1917-1990), Counter admiral, attached to Северный флот (Northern Fleet), of the former Soviet Union.

Background: The Tuvan Incident (of July, 1972) is a title given to the use of a single soviet atomic bomb upon Glorious September Island (Славный сентябрьский остров) off the Taymyr Peninsula, (in the Arctic), and the disappearance of several students from Novosibirsk State University’s People’s Victory Archaeological Survey Team.

The team:

Inessa Popov — 20, Student, Russian originally from Pskov.

Alina Romanov — 20, Student, Russian originally from Birobidzhan.

Yana Kapanadze - 19, Student. Born Tbilisi, Georgia.

Beatriz Montoya — 18, Cuban exchange student from Havana.

Marc Mielke — 21, Exchange student from Potsdam, East Germany.

Gina Umberto, 20, Student originally from Milan. Her parents were anarchists and fled to the Soviet Union in 1968 following the Arcangelo

Bombings. In ’72 she was a resident in Novosibirsk.

Team Leader, Professor Goran Tomislav—49, Archaeological Professor, Novosibirsk State University, born in Spassk-Dalny (called simply by the locals—Spassk). He had a false left leg (below the knee); having lost it from a German shell in the Great Patriotic War.

He was (unknown to most) once a highly placed operative within the KGB’s Paranormal’noye deleniye (Паранормальное деление -Paranormal Division).

And

Sergei Ohanyan — 40, Armenian, (born in Charentsavan). Pilot. Air Force Reservist who flew the group up in a Beriev Be-12 Chayka that was on loan to the university for this expedition.

The Island

The island was treeless. It was green with a covering of lichen. The plane set down in the only cove there and drew itself onto the beach of small pebbles.

Sergei insisted on being the first out. He was charged with looking after them and he took his task seriously.

“What does he expect to find?” Marc asked Inessa

She elbowed him in the ribs

Sergei jumped out onto the pebbly beach and found it accomodating.

“Let me help you Professor” he said as he helped Goran Tomislav; helpful to the Professor but paid the others little attention, Beatriz stood at the door holding one of her bags out for him, but he ignored her

“Let me” Marc said helpfully

She grinned. She was quite taken by the tall blonde German. Marc smiled politely to her, but he preferred guys. He just had to do this secretly, so he ostensibly acted like he was interested in girls, and in fact had fucked three, over his short life, primarily to avoid suspicion of his true inclinations.

His last piece of ass was Yana Kapanadze

They had had a one-off fling. For her, she loved men. She thought that the idea of monogamy was reactionary bourgeoisie and anti-Soviet in thinking. She had taken Marc in her ass and secretly filmed it… but for more sinister reasons.

She was a committed Communist. Her father Hayk Gor Kapanadze was Director of Militsiya for the 17th District. The Militsiya were the Soviet police. He had given her the ‘assignment’ he knew she would be very pleased with so she slept with Marc and reported back to her father. Her father got off on watching the video of his daughter and Marc

Neither she, nor her father knew of the rank the Professor had once held.

Yana took to her assignment with enthusiasm. But that was something Marc knew nothing about. What he did know was that the Professor had a revolutionary theory—but even that was a ‘cover’.

The Professor claimed to have found Ostyak inscriptions.. this Uralic language of northern Siberia was (as convention had it) not a written language. He believed that they used symbols (or glyphs) having been presented a small tablet with strange markings, a year before.

The island, in the height of summer was unexpectedly warm, close to 22°C with low humidity.

Yana was quick to remove her top. She gloried in the exhibition of her natural gifts. And she thought the shocked look of the others was so reactionary as to shock her sensibilities. Her breasts weren’t large so she seldom wore a bra, so with the shirt off she was topless. She smiled as she felt their discomfort.

She gave a wry smile to Marc, but he was not interested in her, not now. She felt stunned by his rebuff. Had she been wrong about him, after-all?

Sergei was interested and despite her supposed Communism she normally would not bother with a member of the proletariat, but he was the only one she had for the moment (she caught Inessa gazing at her and thought to try her later on).

Yana and Sergei made their way back to their little plane where just inside the door, on her hands and knees she took the older man inside her. She grunted like a hot slut as he rode her hard and fast.

As he did she fingered herself, which was just as well as he emptied his load into her after two minutes.

She scooped up some of his come and licked her fingers, but having come, he yawned and putting his cock away made his way back to the camp being set up

The Glyph

Inessa was the one who found a glyph. She was proud of that fact. The least accomplished (academically) of the group she had the instinct for finds.

She presented it to the Professor. He was well pleased, and yet he was not As the day passed more stones featuring glyphs were found and they were laid out in an especially large tent they had brought with them

“What do you think, Professor?” Alina asked

“I’ve only had a cursory examination of the objects” he said “But I would hazard to guess that it is a combined logographic, syllabic system of writing”

“Can you tell what it says, Professor?” Marc asked eagerly

“Well, assuming it’s a Finno-Ugric language…” he said as he turned one of the finds around “It shouldn’t be that hard to work out… but not within the time-frame we have here”

They looked at him

“This is just a preliminary expedition” he continued.

The students were a little disappointed. The professor handed Sergei a message to send by radio. Sergei looked at it and looked puzzled by it

“Just send it” the professor said

“Yes, Comrade Professor” Sergei said as he took it to the radio tent. The message looked to be gobbledygook—but he supposed it was a code.

The reply also seemed jumbled, but ended “Eradication Protocol Standing By” made no sense to him either and he passed this on to the Professor

The Professor read it and then simply put the message in his coat pocket

He organised lunch. More finds would come

But Archaeology is a painstaking business.

They proceeded in the afternoon…

Beatriz Montoya the youngest of the group shivered

“What’s wrong?” Alina asked

“I get the feeling that these are a warning” she had a sense as she looked at what they had found

“A warning?” Alina asked as she drew an arm of comfort around her young colleague

“Yes, and why do you ask that?” the Professor was intrigued upon hearing it. He looked up from his desk

“There are some symbols here that remind me of Meso-American symbols of warning and danger”

“Intriguing” he said

“I think I can find more” Inessa enthused.

“Go with her” the Professor said to Marc “She shouldn’t be going off alone”

“Yes, Professor” he said and ran off after her. She’d only got a very small head-start, but she was walking briskly, eagerly.

Yana on her own decided to follow them. She didn’t feel she was otherwise participating

“Tell me more about your idea” the Professor asked the young Cuban.

“Well, this symbol… I don’t know… it just reminds me of Mictlāntēcutli”

“Mictlāntēcutli”

“Who’s that?” Alina asked

“An Aztec god of death”

“Intriguing” the Professor said “We know that the ancestors of the Indian peoples crossed from Siberia …”

Beatriz smiled that she had contributed something, perhaps something significant….

The Fall

Inessa lead Marc along as she felt she could find more archaeological treasures.

The fall through the ground was a complete surprise.

“Are you alright?” Marc called down the hole. He could just see Inessa’s feet at the bottom, some ten metres below. she was apparently lying flat

She did not answer immediately

“I’ll go get help!” Marc called.

She still did not move

He looked around and saw that the edge of the hole was quite unstable. He wouldn’t be able to climb down.

Marc moved back from the edge as it crumbled

He stood up to look for help

He decided to go himself.

He would run into Yana on the way back

Inessa slowly came too. She found herself face down in the dirt, a shaft of light from above all that was to illuminate where she was.

Suddenly the ground around her felt wet. She became aware that she was sinking. She looked up to the shaft of light

She was about to call for help when the wetness, black, slick and oily moved up over her body as if it were embracing her… and it filled her open mouth

She sank into the morass.

Marc returned with the others. He’d actually got ahead of them he was quite athletic lay down flat and moved back to the edge of the hole. He could not see Inessa now.

“Inessa!” he called out

Jus then he heard footsteps behind him as the others caught up.

Alina, Gina and Sergei arrived panting. Sergei had thought enough ahead to bring some rope.

Alina moved to the edge and stepping on it tumbled forward.

Marc caught her by the legs but popped his shoulder in the process of catching her 70kgs suddenly

He cried out in pain.

Alina, as she hung there, begging not to be dropped also looked down to the ground and could not see Inessa

“I can’t see her” she said

“Are you sure?” Gina asked

“Yes, of course I’m sure” Alina said

Sergei anchored the rope and tied the other end around his waist

He then stepped forward, and knowing that he would not fall through had some confidence in helping Marc haul Alina up

The Professor, Yana and Beatriz arrived. They had a lantern and they used this to look for their lost friend. They lowered it down on the end of the rope

There was no sign of her. They had thought that perhaps she had crawled out somewhere but there was no place she could have gone.

“We can’t just leave her!” Marc insisted as he sat back on the ground. Beatriz who had some first aid knowledge was going to pop his shoulder back into place

“Where could she have gone?” the Professor asked

“Are you sure she fell through?” Sergei asked

“Yes, of course I’m sure!” Marc said

“Alina saw it too…”

“No… I didn’t” she said

Marc got worried. He had been the only one to see her disappear and perhaps they might think he had done something with her and was now covering it up

This sense was confirmed when the Professor had the group look around the island. Marc felt they didn’t believe her. And, of them all Sergei didn’t. He did think Inessa was somehow back down that hole, only that Marc had put her there.

In the morass Inessa was filled. Every orifice. At first she was scared, and then the black evil embraced her. She accepted it. They were one now.

Night Visitor

Inessa rose out of a pool of oily slime. It stuck to her body as if she’d been spray-painted with it. Her eyes were black and featureless.

She looked to the hole above. There as only fait sunlight coming through. The sun in those parts, in summer, barely set. It just hung low to the horizon

Inessa suddenly rose up in the air and shot up out of the hole.

Her eyes darted about and she saw the camp. In her position she glided forward through the sky.

She set foot on the ground without making a sound.

The blackness of her form shimmered in the low-light sun.

Inessa moved to a tent and as she approached it the zipper drew along as if guided by an invisible hand.

Inside the tent Beatriz and Yana slept.

Yana’s sleeping bag began to unzip and then it peeled open. Yana gave a small sigh.

Her body, still horizontal rose up from her bedding and floated feet first free from the tent

Inessa’s souless eyes widened as Yana’s body turned onto her feet and she became vertical

Inessa reached out and began undoing Yana’s top

She peeled it back to reveal a very flat chest. Next her shorts came free. Yana’s hairy brown bush hid a soft pink slit

Inessa inhaled the woman’s scent

Inessa floated up into the air over Yana. She opened her legs and sunk down

Yana began to awaken but it was too late

She found herself inside a warm moist skin-cell.

She was inside Inessa’s womb. She had no idea how she was there.

Inessa landed back on the ground, her belly swollen as she held Yana inside her. And, she began to change her.

Despite the darkness she felt safe, and … loved

“I am making you my child” Inessa said

Yana heard the voice in her head

“Yes, mother” Yana said

Yana didn’t know how she was inside Inessa, but she was, and it felt natural, right…

Yana blinked and realised she was now lying on the ground. She turned to see a rubbery-snake like tube running from her belly button back up into Inessa’s body. It pulsated

She realised Inessa and her were still attached… by an umbilicus.

“I have made you a creature born from my evil” Inessa said without speaking

“Yes, Mother” Yana said

And then the tube came away and Yana rose to her feet. She watched as the tube retracted back up into Inessa’s vagina

She was naked, but felt so wonderful.

They flew into the sky, their thighs entangled, pulsating, thrusting against one another. They made love.

* * *

The others were woken by a terrible cry.

Beatriz ran from her tent, dishevelled, blood running down her inner thigh.

She ran tot he professor

“What’s wrong…?”

“She… she raped me!” Beatriz cried and they turned to see Yana emerge naked from the tent with a devious gaze. She was naked.

She had blood on her chin. She grinned.

Her eyes… were totally black. She stretched out “You were delicious” she laughed. Her tongue flicked out pointed and about six inches long.

“What…? What’s got into you?” Marc cried as he looked at Yana

“She…. she did all sorts of horrible disgusting things” Beatriz cried… “She made me taste her…”

“We tasted each other” Yana smiled and there was a small bead of blood running down her inner thigh

She took a step forward

“Stay back” Marc cried

“Keep her away” the professor said

She stepped forward again.

Sergei grabbed her. She grabbed his own arm and brought it forcefully off her own

He was terrified by her strength

She flung him away

Marc leapt at her

The professor gave Beatriz over to Alina who comforted her.

Marc was caught mid-air and Yana snapped his arm (the one he had dislocated already) and flung his body away. He landed in a clump

“You can’t resist us” Beatriz laughed

Alina looked down at her and Beatriz’s eyes were now pitch black, blood drooling from her mouth from where Yana’s fluids were now poisoning her body.

Beatriz grabbed Alina’s head by the back and she opened up her own mouth. A huge flow of black goo vomited out of Beatriz’s mouth up onto Alina’s face.

She closed her mouth over Alina’s and bulges appeared in Alina’s throat as she was forced to swallow load after load of the foul stuff. Alina struggled but Beatriz held her firm and kept spewing hard, deep i not Alina’s body.

Beatriz rose up and she went to Yana and they embraced “Welcome sister” she said.

To the shock of the others both women shot up into the air and flew towards the hole that lead to the chamber.

Inessa watched for them and welcomed them as they came to her in her dark chamber. “Welcome my children” she said “Now we have Alina too only she hasn’t yet changed, we need one more soul to open the way to hell”

Beatriz, Yana all stripped

“Can we get the soul now?”

“No” Inessa said “I am drained. You will stay here and protect me as I sleep”

“Yes, Mistress” they said in unison

Gina was over with Marc as he nursed his pained broken arm.

Alina’s whole body shook and seemed to contort backwards. Her spine should have cracked. The professor went to her.

Sergei turned and ran away.

Alina looked at the professor and her eyes fluttered and then they were black and soulless. She spat at the professor. Some landed in his eye and he screamed in pain as it seemed to burn.

She rose up and kicked him in the leg. He fell to the ground and she continued kicking him

She laughed with joy as she inflicted pain upon him with each blow.

“Please… stop” he begged

“Mercy?” she giggled and she stomped on his hand. She no longer understood the concept.

Marc and Gina ran over and fended off Alina. She screamed in laughter and rose suddenly into the air and flew off to join her sisters.

Marc and Gina tended to the Professor.

Marc and Gina went to the radio tent, carrying the Professor with them. Marc was in tremendous pain but he soldiered on.

Sergei looked up at them as they burst in

Marc nursed his arm in a make-shift sling made with Gina’s top.

“Call for help!” Gina cried

Marc reached for the radio but Sergei grabbed his wrist and stopped him

“No!” Professor Tomislav said “It’s precisely because we don’t know what it is we can’t call for help”

“But she’s…” Marc cried

“He’s right!” Gina interjected as she realised the true nature of their situation “We don’t know what this is”

Sergei nodded “I am not calling anyone!” he said, holding onto the radio. “Until the professor says so”

Sergei was given orders that the professor was in charge of the expedition. he would not act without orders. And he knew that the professor was well connected—so well connected as to get Sergei’s services, and that of a seaplane! You don’t mess with people well connected

But in his mind the Professor had another message to send, one specific. Not a general broadcast for help.

In the dark chamber the dark eyed women caressed and kissed other. Beatriz ground her vagina against Alina’s

Yana masturbated as she watched her devil-sisters fuck.

The Blast, and Beyond

The small party gathered outside the radio tent

“How’s your arm?” the Professor asked Marc, more concerned with his student’s wellbeing than with his own injuries

“I’ll survive” Marc said

The Professor quietly shook his head.

“Let me see” Gina said and she looked at the wound. It was pungent and oddly infected

“What are we going to do, Professor?” Sergei said

“We can’t let this evil get free” he said “Walk with me”

He took Sergei off and gave him very strict instructions Sergei went white as a sheet

“Do you understand?” the Professor said

He nodded, slowly

Gina couldn’t understand why Marc’s wound was so foul so quickly. Marc’s body had been poisoned too, but was taking longer to change.

Suddenly Inessa and the minions appeared in the sky

“Look!” Gina cried as they flew towards the camp.

Inessa, Beatriz, Alina, and Yana landed on the ground.

“Stay back!” the professor cried

“Don’t hurt us” Gina trembled like a frightened mouse. Sergei came out of the tent not yet having done his duty. His first thought had been to guard the Professor

“I have an offer for you” Inessa said “One of you can join us… the rest will die in terrible agony”

“Keep away” the Professor cried

“Stay back!” Sergei echoed

The Professor nodded to Sergei signally for him to return to the radio tent. The good military man nodded in response. He had his orders…

Sergei slipped back into the radio tent

“Come fuck me” Inessa said holding out her arms to Gina. “Sweet child, you only need to taste my cunny, lap at my juices and become one of us”

“I’m warning you!” Marc growled “Keep away”

“Join us” Beatriz called

“Yes, make love with us” Alina smiled

The girls—they all held their arms out to embrace Gina

Inessa’s dark oily skin shimmered and as she did some of the same stuff oozed out of the three minions, dripping from their cunts—they had Inessa’s poison inside them.

“Don’t come near us” the Professor said

“Come” Inessa beckoned

Gina took a step forward drawn by Inessa’s gaze

The Professor dipped into his pocket and drew out an old Russian Orthodox crucifix.

He held it up “Stay back!” he said

Inessa turned away as if she was going to be sick

“You told me you were all atheists!” she snarled at Yana

“It’s forbidden” she said in her defence. “They’re committed Communists!”

Inessa suddenly sensed something

She turned around and gazed at the Professor. “You don’t really believe, do you?” she laughed

And it was true. He didn’t. He had only held it in his possession for sentimental reasons because it had belonged to his grandfather, who had been a parish priest.

“Come taste me” she said again to Gina

“I don’t want to die” Gina cried as she looked at Marc and the Professor as if seeking permission or forgiveness for what she wanted to do now

“Yes, come be my slave and you will not die like the others”

“Don’t do it” Marc begged

Gina walked forward, breaking away from Marc’s hold and she went and knelt before Inessa

“Taste me” the demoness said

Gina tentatively pressed her mouth against Inessa’s crotch

“Drink” she urged

The others masturbated as they watched

Gina rose to her feet and turned around. Her eyes were black.

She grinned.

She ran her hands down her sides and her clothes tore from her, ripped by her dark magic. She stood naked

“She is one of us now”

“Nooooo!” Marc cried and he lunged at them

It was Gina who grabbed him and her tiny frame easily lifted him from the ground. She shook him so hard his back broke and she tossed him aside like discarded trash

As she did the other minions came up to the professor

He wet himself in fear, forming a huddle on the ground, holding the cross up over his head. When h raised the crucifix again t Alina knocked it away

Near-by, Sergei could hear them beating and kicking him. They wanted the Professor to suffer

Sergei held onto the radio’s receiver, listening to the voice of the pilot.

Recently introduced, the Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO Code name: Backfire) soared at more than 40,000ft. It had raced from Nagurskoye (air base).

The tent around Sergei suddenly flew up into the air.

He could see the girls beating and kicking the professor to a pulp

He turned and ran in terror despite the pleas of the Professor

Gina moaned with delight as Inessa licked her out

The other girls stopped only when they were done and they joined Inessa. They fucked each other right there and then

Sergei watched them from a distance.

Then he saw them all fly up into he air and head to the cavern which he could not see.

As he watched that way, a beam of light suddenly shot out of where the cavern was. What ever dark force Inessa commanded, she was now beginning to unleash.

Another light

Sergei never heard nor saw the plane. The plane was never going to come too close. It didn’t need to.

The single flash from the Kh-32—launched many miles away was the last thing Sergei and the others saw.

They were vaporised instantly.

Four months later in a secret meeting in Vladivostok, D G Andropov presented his report. He was sworn to secrecy. As he read it his hands shook.

One thing he noted in his secret personal diary was the hope that no one would go near Glorious September Island again. He noted that he had warned the Chief of the Main Staff of the Navy of this and it was agreed that the island would be ‘quarantined’… forever.

Later that month in Washington, a naval attache presented to the Americans a report of an accident—to explain the detonation of a nuclear weapon in the Arctic. The Americans had registered the explosion and had demanded answers.

They accepted the official lie because Soviet incompetence met with their bias.

CIA Analyst Kimberly Chambers was the only one who wanted to dig further but she was told to drop it.

D G Andropov died happily believing that no one would venture there again.

In 1992, with the collapse of the Soviet system Kim Chambers, then 72 visited Russia and after some digging around she obtained D G Andropov’s diary. She died in a mysterious single-car accident less than four days after returning to her home in Gently, Maine.

The journal, along with the notes in the margins that Chambers had made remained lost until an estate sale of her son in 2018.

I have based my story on that journal and notes, and other select but trusted sources.

With recent global warming the region has opened up more. The Karal Sea is now visited by mining expeditions.

There is a move to change the status of the island

It is said that people who ignore history are condemned to relive it

The End