The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Standard Disclaimer.

If you are under the legal in your country to be reading this kind of material, please leave now and read no further.

Otherwise, sit back and enjoy.

THAT DARK PERSON WITHIN ALL OF US

I lurk in the shadows. I exist only in people’s minds. I exist in the deepest, darkest recesses of people’s imaginations and fantasies. Bordering on the edge of reality and fantasy I wonder the nights, through the sordid streets of a dark gloomy city. The night is my energy, the shadows my power. Nothing can hurt me once the sun sets over the horizon, leaving the last traces of an illuminated red sky to melt away, replaced by a deep blue, endless cloak of night. The last signs of the busy streets, loud cars and a sea of people chattering endless gossip to each other arrive. The last few cars have driven away; on the streets, only the police siren is heard in the distance and the last few people walk the stairs down to the train stations. All the life of the city is fading away, like a candle being blown out, so quickly it amazes me even to this day. I on the other hand am just coming alive. Being a normal person by day, I can relate to these humans who so eagerly rush home to embrace their much deserved rest.

I rest in other ways. For me, nighttime itself is enough of a power to recharge me. I can feel fresh blood flowing through my veins, I can see more clearly than I’ve ever seen before. I am safe here and only ever truly happy here among the shadows. I am truly invincible, completely invisible, and I exist only in the minds of those who want me to exist. I exist in the minds of women, in the deep fantasies of females, who desire shadows like me. I am the fulfillment of all those fantasies of submission, domination, control that women possess. So many women are so submissive, I am an answer to their prayers. I dominate thoughts of these women, so I can satisfy their needs, and my own. I live only to please these women, and myself.

I walk silently through the eerie streets, a prey, looking for the right victim to satisfy. Like a vampire, a night creature, an immortal. The cool breeze hits me, but I do not shiver. It is all part of what makes up a beautiful night like this. I watch drunks from the corner of my eye, lying pathetically in the alleyways, wishing the bottle in their hand was full. They do not see me, naturally.

I tread through the alleyways, slowly, silently, feeling in the corner of my mind that my prey is nearby. I smile, broadly from behind my woolen scarf. I walk faster now, slipping through the alleyway, awaiting my prey, only to see her rush by towards some unknown destination. I can feel her thoughts in my mind. She is scared, and so she should be. I run up silently to examine her, closer. A beauty she is not, but an attractive woman nevertheless. Her long blonde hair protruding from behind her woolen cap, reaching down to her back. She is not very tall, but a handsome woman. I can feel her thoughts spilling out into my open mind, revealing all her thoughts to me. Cindy is her name, Accounting is her game. A boring job she thinks, and a boring life she hates reveals itself. She has no one to come home to, but an empty apartment, and no sexual gratification. Her thoughts are so easy to read, she is very submissive, though she does not realize that. She will soon.

She stops, at a vehicle which appears to belong to her. With haste, she removes her keys from her purse. It is dark, and she is having trouble finding the correct one. I take this chance to call out to her. Not through the use of my voice but through thought. “C... I... N... D... Y...". To her it might as well be just the wind, but she turns around anyway, looks over her shoulder, over her other shoulder, but sees nothing. She continues searching for her key. “C... I... N... D... Y...". I call again, a tad more forcefully. This time she takes notice. Walking away from her car, towards the alleyway where I reside. She stands and looks into the dark, gloomy depths of the alley, but I stay hidden, from her eyes anyway. I call her. “come... here... Cindy...". She is very afraid, but she cannot resist my calls. Her heart is telling her to run away, but her mind tells her to stay. She walks closer, and only now begins to make out the shape of the dark being covered in black, winter clothes, a scarf completely covering his mouth, only his eyes are visible, which themselves emanate a gentle glow that can only signify... power. That dark being is me, and I stand and watch her shivering hands, both from fear, and the coolness of the night. She cannot run away, she is completely awestruck by my presence and just stands and watches, as I move towards her. Only me and her exist in this place now, except for a stray cat, which jumps out from the closest rubbish bin and rushes off, leaving me and this blonde accountant to get acquainted.

Cindy takes a step backwards, but before she can go any further, my hand grasps her chin. She is forced to stare into my eyes, she cannot do much else. Only now do I see the true beauty she possesses, within her soul.

“Who... ar...re you??” She asks. She does not see me smiling but she can feel it. She can feel my answer bear through her skull. I pick up her hands with mine, and gently rub them. She is not wearing gloves, her hands are bare, and cool to the touch. I place them far up in the air and leave them there, stretched out far above her body. I tell them to stay there, with my mind and they do, floating like balloons. I smile again at Cindy, she is shivering, I am sure it is only fear as her sexual excitement is doing enough to warm her up. I pull down the collar of her coat to reveal the nape of her neck, which I gently kiss after lowering my scarf. I hold her head in my hands and stare into her eyes. They reveal fear and excitement. I kiss her lips, my tongue meeting with hers while my hands explore her covered body. I trace her figure with my hands and tease her with the tips of my fingers. Then I take a step backwards for a better view of this beautiful creature who so craves me, even though she does not realize this yet. Her hands are still floating in the air, trapped there as if held by invisible bonds. She wants to run, she wants to hide, but she is in my territory, powerless and frightened.

“Take off your clothes Cindy...” I gently whisper, more with my mind than with my mouth. Her trembling hands are released from the invisible bonds and move to obey me now. My orders are irresistible to her. Her mouth is trembling and she is straining with all her might to escape my hold on her, but it is futile.

She drops her heavy coat and it hits the floor at her feet, revealing her business type clothes. A white, buttoned shirt, with a collar, and a black, loose skirt. She is continually staring into my dark, shimmering eyes, not daring to look away. She does not know why she is doing this, why she cannot stop herself, all she knows is that she has never been this frightened or turned on in her life. She kicks off her high heels and they land next to me. She is wearing stockings which are barely visible on her shapely legs. Tears are forming in her eyes, from the deep fear she is experiencing, but in a way she knows she craves this fear. It is all part of the fantasy.

Cindy unbuttons her shirt and throws that down as well, exposing her white b-cup bra. I move closer to her. She can feel my hot breath on her neck. It is a cold night, and I don’t want this beautiful creature to freeze, so I envelop her in my arms, leaving her arms free to take off her skirt. She can feel my warmth, and I can feel her arousal. She drops her skirt to the ground and is left standing in her undergarments and stockings. I tell her to stop and pick her up in my arms, one arm under her knees and the other behind her back. She wraps her arms around my neck for support. She is like a baby, completely dependent on me. Her sexuality is coming alive tonight, she needs me to satisfy her, and she knows that. Her eyes are now are conveying a different message. Satisfy me, give me pleasure... master. I want you, I need you to take control of my body and mind, to give me the pleasure I have only dreamed of experiencing, only craved since puberty, make me cum my dark lord.

I carry her towards an old mattress in an alleyway and lay her down on her back. She is paralyzed from the neck down. There is fear in her eyes, but she knows she has no control over her destiny. She would not have it any other way. That is and always was her fantasy, I can sense it, that is why I have so much control over her. I proceed to take off her stockings, slowly, rubbing and fondling her sensitive legs in the process. I throw them on the ground and stare at her almost nude body. Her muscles are tight, her nipples erect. I cannot see them but I can sense it. I move down and begin sucking on her toes. Cindy can only on helplessly while they disappear into my mouth. I massage and fondle her tired feet, sucking and biting her helpless toes. She likes this, I can tell, as she finally rests her head on the mattress and closes her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the pleasure my experienced mouth and hands are bringing her.

I gently move my hands to her panties and start rolling them down her legs, releasing the musky smell that had been trapped there all day, all week, all month, for as long as she can remember. She is aroused, no doubt about that. I am not surprised, I am realizing her deepest fantasy. I slip her panties over her feet and throw them on the floor. The wild forest of hair looks messy, uncared for. She has not shaved or trimmed for a long time. She has never found a reason to, her sex life has always been dry. Those few times she did have sex where futile attempts at pleasure, never managing to satisfy her dormant sexual energies.

I order her to get up, I whisper it inside her mind. She does so and stands erect in front of me. With a click of my finger, her bra falls off to the gound and lands on her feet. She is surprised at my power, though she does not realise yet, tonight, she wields the power. Her breasts are pretty at least, and well kept. No stretch marks, no bite marks. I am not surprised.

I order her to place her hands against the wall and spread her legs. She does this without hesitation, and I begin slapping her bare bottom. I slap it so hard it begins to turn red. I fondle it, slap it, fondle it again. I kiss it, slap it, fondle it. It is bright red. She is screaming from a pain she has desired all her life. Then, I do something much more suprising. I order her to slap herself, to abuse her self. She slaps herself even harder than I had done so. I order her to do this with her breasts now. She slaps them, fondles them, pinches her nipples, slaps them again. They are turning red now too. She is helplessly abusing herself while a perfect stranger, who does not even appear to be human, is standing and watching.

I move towards her, but it seems my dark shadow of a shape is floating towards her. I tell her its ok to stop now and lift her face by her chin to meet with mine. Tears are rolling down her face. All that happened tonight, all that abuse, pain. All the sorrow, fear, tears, they were all her fantasy. I am just a being with which this woman can channel her submissive energies.

I move my hands over her body, around her breasts and down to her opening. I insert a finger into the depths of her tight pussy. I can sense nothing had been inside her for a long time. As I insert my ghostly finger inside, I order her to come. Through the tears now comes pleasure. Pleasure like she had never known before. Her body tenses, her nipples harden, her legs shake. She is screaming into the depths of the night that is my home. Screaming from absolute exstacy which she had brought on. She grasps me, she holds on, as her pleasurable scream echos through the obscene streets of this lowly neighbourhood. I take my finger out and allow her to stop coming. She is relieved, but in a way saddened, and then, nothing.

She wakes up in her own bed the next morning. Last night seems only to be a dream, a fantasy. She is relieved but very miserable. In a way, she wanted it to be real. As she stands up, she feels a red hot pain in her backside. As she goes to see what is causing the pain, she realises, at least part of the fantasy had been real. Could she have abused herself while dreaming?? She wonders. Then she remembers she does not even remember how she ever came home. A sudden rush of realisation sweeps over her, a realisation that SOMETHING happened last night. She rememebers a tall dark stranger, a mysterious being, who was there with her while she had lived out the wildest of all fantasies. She remembers she had never been more aroused, or scared. She remembers that she had never been more satisfied in her life, and then... Nothing.

She moves towards the bathroom mirror, and checks her face for some strange reassurance that she is still herself, inside her own home. Then, she smiles, realising this dark man that appeared in her life the night before had been in her life since she had gone through puberty. Only this time, it wasn’t in a dream.