The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Pure fiction,a story with a bit of a moral)

Danii has her day.

In the last couple of years Danii’s life has improved immensely,she’s found herself a nice friendly easy going submissive male partner,Steve and they have settled down happily with her daughter Sarah.However life has not always been this easy or pleasant for Danii,Sarah’s father had been so violent and abusive to Danii that she had been forced to flee the family home at night,and escape to somewhere safe,where hopefully he would never find her.Whether it was in reaction to this,or just something perfectly natural but Danii had decided to be dominant in the future,seeking a submissive male partner who she would be happy to share her life with.Steve had come along a few years after Danii had run away,and after initial caution on her part,the partnership had bloomed and now the 3 of them lived happily together.

They both had a greater interest in the mind control side of the Mistress/sub relationship than the CP side of things,and as Steve was something of a technological wizard,very inventive and forward looking and Danii was always keen to try some new way of ‘controlling’ her slave they had some great fun together.When Steve came up with the ultimate desensitising cream Danii could have some wonderful fun,she would rub it firmly into his cock and balls so that he could feel nothing,then make him hard and force him to make love to her,so that she got all the pleasures of his lovemaking,while he felt nothing!Mind he got his revenge when he came up with an erotically strong stimulating cream and rubbed it all over Danii’s breasts,clit and pussy region,then offered to make love to his Mistress,she had more orgasms that first night they used it,than the rest of her life put together so far!He even invented an immobilisation bag that didn’t need a continuous vacuum,once you sucked the air out,you had to release a valve to put the air back in to it,they both had a lot of fun with that!

What Steve really sought to invent,and Danii longed to use on him was some sort of temporary mind-control device,so that for a limited period of time he really would be her slave,totally unable to disobey any command she gave him but still be able to return him to her normal loving sub and partner at the end of the time.It wasn’t a one sided wish either,Steve really wanted to be temporarily at least Danii’s true slave,her toy to order about as she wished.They knew they could both have a wonderful time if this could be developed.He didn’t find it too difficult to develop the mind control programme,but developing it so that it was easy to override it again afterwards was not so easy to do. The problem with his programme when he did a simulation run on his computer was that it wiped the brain more than enough for Danii to control him,but it didnt seem to keep the memories well enough to replace them again afterwards,and neither of them wanted that to happen!Danii wanted more inventions to keep them amused in the future and there was no guarantee that would happen if Steve tried it and didn’t get all his mind back in one piece!

Anyway one day Danii got the phone call she had dreaded for so many years,Sarah’s father had somehow found out where she was,and as he put it ‘was coming to get his daughter,and **** what her mother wants!’ Danii was distraught and panicking when Steve came home that night,and he asked her,what was the matter?

“Sarah’s father has found out where she is,and he’s coming to get her, and he says he’s going to teach me a lesson for taking her away from him.”

“Fine,“said Steve with a smile on his face,“nothing to worry about there.”

“What do you mean,nothing to worry about?“asked Danii angrily,“he’s going to take Sarah away from me.”

“No he isn’t,“said Steve calmly,“is he single or has he got a new partner?”

“Single,why?“said Danii.

“In that case,we’ll have a nice surprise ready for him.When’s he coming to call?”

“2 days time,Saturday lunchtime so he said.“said Danii.

“Right we’ve got some work to do adapting that bondage chair of ours before then.”

“You mean...”

“Whats the point of a mind control machine you can’t use,unless you get a good reason to use it.“laughed Steve.“After he’s had a little session on that he won’t want to take Sarah away,indeed you can do what you like with him after half an hour of complete brainwashing.”

“You mean...”

“Puppet,machine,your total slave if you want him around to humiliate totally,the choice is yours,just let me know before Saturday lunchtime!”

“YES!” she squealed at the top of her voice,and bearhugged Steve,“You are so wonderful to me.”

That evening and the next day,Steve and Danii were so busy planning things that poor Sarah probably thought Mummy and Steve had forgotten all about her!All the restraints on the bondage chair were checked and tightened as far as they could go.They also fitted and secured a neck brace,and a couple of solid chest restraints for good measure.Steve checked and double checked the programming through the computer simulation,it worked every time.Danii thought about what she was going to do to Paul,just how far did she want to make him squirm,how low a form of life should she turn him into.

Saturday morning,everything was fine,they checked everything over one last time,and it was still all OK.They then started to get Sarah ready to meet Daddy,and even started to pack a small bag to make him think they were going to let him have her for the weekend or something.Around about 11.00 Danii heard the door bell ring,and she looked through the window,it was Paul.She called to Steve and they both greeted him at the doorstep.

“So you’ve agreed the first step then,you bitch,I can see her and have her for the weekend.I have,as agreed brought my passport with me,and £1,000 security as well.Is she ready then?“Paul said viciously to them, barely acknowledging Steve in the process.

“Almost,“said Danii,“Steve’s just packing her last things in her bag, so why don’t we have coffee while he does that,and gets Sarah for you.”

“Fine,Steve’s doing it,why?Is he your servant or something?“Paul said sarcastically.

“He’s my sub partner,and he’s doing it so we can talk over further arrangements.”

“You dominant,huh,I could show him how you should be treated.“Paul sneered at this arrangement.

Danii went and made the 2 coffees and slipped a tranquiliser into Paul’s drink.Within a few minutes of drinking it,he was sleeping like a baby.She called to Steve,

“He’s asleep,come and help me please.“and Steve entered the room,he’d just stayed in the kitchen drinking his coffee while this little show was going on.Danii and Steve half dragged,half carried Paul to their dungeon and restrained him totally in their upgraded bondage chair,by the time they had finished,Houdini would have struggled to get out of it,let alone Paul!Steve attached the electrodes to his head,and placed the mind control cap on top,he then checked everything was fitted OK and inserted the programming into the computer that they kept in the dungeon for reference purposes,to check some detail in their files about 1 or other of their special ‘toys’ that they use there.They switched the computer on,and the signal came from the mind control device that it was programmed and ready for action.

“Before I press this button Danii,are you sure about this,remember it’s permanent?”

“I do,“she said smiling,“I’ve waited a long time for this.You’ll tell me when the mind controlling bit is done,and then I just give him his new instructions,right?”

“Right,“said Steve,“just do what you like to him,but remember,make him too much of a puppet and you’ll have to control his every movement for the rest of his life,so don’t go too far please darling.”

“It’s OK,“said Danii,“I know just what I want to do to him!Switch it on please dear.”

Steve pressed the button on the computer,and the lights on the mind control device changed from red to green,work had commenced.Danii and Steve watched the screen intently as the line steadily filled in showing that the level of control they had over Paul’s mind was steadily increasing,when it passed 50% Steve turned to Danii and said,

“We’re on our way,there’s no way of going back now.”

Danii just smiled and said,“Good.I’ve been through a lot of pain with him,I’m going to enjoy this!”

When it reached 90% Steve turned again to Danii and said,

“You can start now if you wish,it’s only safe to leave it on 100% for 15 minutes,or it might scramble the brain completely and then he wouldn’t be any use for anything.I’ve set it to return only to 60%,I guessed you’d want total control over him in the future.Once it passed 80% we had enough control for temporary purposes anyway.”

“Yes please,“said Danii,“now slave Steve I would like you to leave the room for a little while,half an hour or so should be enough,but when you return I want you to bring one pair of my used panties,and one pair of your used pants with you,I have a pleasant surprise in store for Paul!”

Steve left the room,saying he’d return in 25 minutes or so,just to make sure the control level did start dropping back OK,and he would bring the garments requested with him.

Danii turned to the microphone through which she could plant thoughts in Paul’s mind and started,

“The first 2 smells you take in when you wake up will be the most sweet things you can ever smell in your life,you will do anything to smell these wonderous odours over and over again.You will be our slave and obey any command that Steve,Danii or even Sarah give you and you will rush to do so as bringing pleasure to your Master and Mistresses is all you will desire in the future.You will be incapable of an erection ever again,and any lady you come across in the future must be treated with the greatest of respect by you,whoever she may be.Your whole life from now on will be dedicated to serving us as our slave, you will be free to do nothing else without our permission.The only sexual pleasure permitted to you in the future will be when I enter your rear with a strap on dildo,that will bring you pleasure but nothing else will.You will worship my feet,however smelly they may be at every opportunity I permit you.You will only wear what clothes we tell you to wear,no others.I am now in your eyes the most beautiful woman in the world,and Steve the most beautiful man.Sarah will mean nothing to you other than she is your Master and Mistresses daughter,to be cared for tenderly by you,nothing more.And there are some special words for you to remember, if at any time I ask you to bring the buns in,you will leave the room and strip off before returning to the room.Our commands will be your priority from now on,you will only live to serve the 3 of us from now on.That is all for now.”

Danii had noticed the clock and seen that Steve would return shortly, moments after that she heard the door click and Steve entered carrying the soiled garments as requested.

“Everything OK?“he asked her.

“Fine,“she said,and looked at the screen.“the mind control is starting to drop back now.”

“Good,“said Steve,“in a few minutes we shall know how well its worked.”

The level dropped back to 60% and the computer automatically shut down the programme.Steve removed the cap and electrodes from Paul,and started to release the restraints.he looked at Danii to see her removing her sweaty shoes,and taking her tights off,he just looked at her curiously,

“You’ll see.“she said with a smile.“How long before he’s concious again?”

“Any minute now,I should think.“said Steve,and there were groans as Paul slowly began to come round.Instantly Danii picked up their underwear and wafted them directly under Paul’s nose for several minutes.The only noise he made was,

“mmmmmmmmmmmm,what a wonderful smell.The most wonderful smell in the world!”

Steve looked at Danii and smiled,he guessed instantly what she had done and he laughed out loud.She turned to him and said,

“The best is yet to come!”

Then turning to Paul she said,

“Slave,what is the most important thing for you to do now,look at me and tell me.”

“Your feet Mistress,they must be worshipped and cleaned with my tongue.“Paul said,and he proceeded for several minutes to clean Danii’s hot sweaty feet with his tongue.When he had finished Danii told him to stand up and then she asked him a question.

“Who are we?”

You are my Mistress and Master from whom I must obey your every command.”

“And Sarah?”

“She is my Mistresses and Master’s child,who I will do anything for.”

Steve said,“So he now thinks....?”

“...That Sarah’s your child,yes,I thought it was easier and more fun that way” Danii replied with a grin.“And sometime I’ll show you a few more tricks of mine.”

A few weeks later,when Danii had a few Mistress friends round for tea, Danii turned to Paul and said,

“Time for afternoon tea,Paul,and could you please bring in the buns.”

“Yes Mistress.“Paul replied and scurried away.

To everyones amazement,15 minutes or so later,Paul served tea to them all dressed in his birthday suit.Danii just took the tray and said,

“Thank you Paul.”

“You mean?“said Steve shocked.

“Yes I left that as a special treat for a special occasion,just to humiliate him totally.And after tea,ladies,we will all punish him for his impudence.”

“You’re wonderful,“said Steve.

“I know.“said Danii smugly.

After tea was taken,each of the Mistresses in turn had the pleasure of giving Paul 6 of the best,and his bottom was a lovely colour by the time Danii permitted him to dress again.

After that life passed along peacefully for Steve,Danii and Sarah.They just explained to their neighbours that they’d won ‘a few pounds’ on the lottery,but didn’t want to leave the area,so had taken on a servant to help around the house.This was so people would not be surprised when Paul was seen around the house,being totally obedient to the 3 of them.

That mind control device,in time Steve did perfect it,and on many occasions in the future Danii had great fun controlling her other slave totally for a couple of hours at a time before returning him to her normal loving sub and partner.Mind,it wasn’t all one way traffic,there were times when Danii loved for Steve to take control of her,and make tender passionate love to her,and for her to show her gratitude to him in return.In time he also discovered a way to download information into the human mind without removing what was already there.Whether Sarah really was a genius,or maybe it was because Steve and Danii downloaded every bit of information they could find on the internet into her mind, plus the Encyclopedia Britannica by CD rom,that by the age of 14 Sarah had a First class honours degree from Cambridge,with special awards for top marks in her year!

Steve and Danii did in time have 2 children of their own,Jane and Ben, and funnily enough they grew up to be very intelligent children too,and so well behaved as well!

After a few years they passed Paul on to a very strict Mistress friend, and he worshipped at her feet for the rest of his days.They just amended his programming to include total obedience to his new Mistress as well as to them.I wonder if he would regret searching for Danii and Sarah,if he was permitted to do so!