The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dangerous But As Fun As He Hoped

(mc, mf, md)

HiddenKey2yourmind

The amulet securely around his neck, Brad reread the last paragraph of the note before shoving it in his pocket.

‘A few points bear repeating to increase your chance of survival. Mind control isn’t as easy as you might hope, certainly not as safe, perhaps not even as fun. The brain can rationalize amazing things, but all the hellcats know more than you do about the amulets, and it will probably go very badly if any of them realize you are using one.

‘Remember they are the hellcats, they risked your life getting you involved in this game before you understood what was happening. No mercy and no remorse. If you are to control them safely you must dominate them sexually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually before they realize what’s happening.

‘Your one advantage—I gave several people fake amulets before vanishing. They look quite realistic, and you are not immediately undone if someone sees yours—I’ve implanted suggestions that there was no conceivable way you could get a real one, but I might have wasted one of the fakes on you as a bizarre joke.’

As Doc had lead him to expect, Elaine met him as he walked back towards camp. Pretty Elaine a hellcat? True she wasn’t always easy to work for, but Lillith was her boss. Lillith seemed to feel that being nasty to Elaine when Elaine made a mistake even though Elaine was her live in lover as well as her employee showed professionalism. Lillith always made a point of treating Brad like furniture, not worth being unpleasant to when she was in a bad mood. Until today Brad would have said the worst thing he suspected about Elaine was that she enjoyed teasing him even though she wasn’t really interested. If it was really true she’d gone along with Lillith in showing him the Book and making him an initiate even though this would make him more vulnerable to the snakehead amulets unless he got involved in the game and got one of his own, that was different.

‘Elaine, kiss me’, he thought at her. He knew verbal suggestions weren’t the ideal way to use the amulet, although the amulet could send messages through the speech centers of the brain without the target being conscious of them—even as they obeyed.

Elaine came up and kissed him. Since she was only five foot four, she had to get very close, almost pressing her body against him even though she was only giving him a tiny peck on the lips. When she pulled away Brad knew he had to wipe off a little lipstick, since Elaine’s lips were a tiny bit smudged. Her luscious black hair framed a pretty frown, as if she were slightly uncomfortable with what she’d done. This turned Brad on—until he realized that if she felt she’d acted out of character, he might be on his way to serious trouble. It would be hard to control her every second without Lillith getting suspicious. He would have to somehow condition her not to rebel while he was controlling Lillith until the flight back to New York—and beyond. He had to make them both act perfectly normal while surrounded by amulet happy mercenaries and fortune hunters who would be very glad to rush Brad—including men who knew Brad was a heterosexual and couldn’t control them.

Oh shit. Doc had warned him again and again, and he had fucked up in five minutes.

He thought at her. ‘You noticed the fake amulet around my neck, and something in my body language clued you in that I was thinking for you to kiss me.’

Elaine stretched just slightly, like a cat. “Just so you know, Doc gave out a bunch of fake amulets to various people to distract them before he flew the coop. It seems he implanted suggestions they were real—so people wouldn’t watch him as carefully. Enjoy your pretty new jewelry Brad, but don’t embarrass yourself.”

Rather a nice save. Rather a nice ass too. The old jeans Elaine wore were well suited for the site of an archaeological dig in a third world country. A little tight though. As Elaine lead the way back to camp, it didn’t look as if she was wiggling her hips at him. They were just moving normally as she walked, or maybe a tiny bit more.

Lillith wasted no time telling them her plans—or telling Elaine while Brad sat there. She didn’t wear much makeup except once in awhile when meeting important clients, but Brad liked her busty six foot three frame anyway. It was OK to stare a little bit, since she either pretended not to notice him except when giving him specific instructions or really didn’t.

“We’re going back to New York tomorrow. Dr. Wells is gone with the emerald amulet. We don’t know what he did with the gold amulet he had before he grabbed the emerald, but everyone is looking for it, and we have better contacts back in New York.”

Brad thought at her to buy him a first class ticket this time.

“Brad, I’m going to treat you to a first class ticket this time. As you know, the emerald amulets have no range limit, and I want you to tell someone if you feel any unusual impulses immediately. You might not even notice, but we have alternate sources of information as well.

“Brad, I realize you didn’t know quite what you were getting into. While you did say you understood the risks involved, most people don’t actually believe any of this is real until we expose them to the Book and make them an initiate. At that point they can be controlled by an emerald amulet anywhere in the world. When I have a gold amulet those under my protection will be safe from any emerald amulets. Meanwhile there are only a few of them, and the chances are minimal. Aside from which, I’m sure you’re aware it’s unusual for a doctoral student in archaeology to receive the salary we are paying you.”

Usually Brad didn’t like being talked to like that, but he had been feeling a little funny about his plan to turn Lillith, her lesbian lover Elaine, and her ex-lover and security chief Helga into sex slaves. The gold amulets had a range of 20 feet—but withing that range they were more poweful than the emerald ones. Brad hadn’t really understood that the only way Lillith could prevent Brad from being influenced by emerald amulets was to control him herself. His remaining guilt was fading fast—he had a hard on just thinking of trying the three of them out. He would have to be patient and careful.

Brad thought at Elaine to wear a skirt and high heels the next day. He didn’t see any response, but why should he have?

The next day tempers got a little frayed as they were waiting to be cleared through airport security. Elaine and Lillith had already been snapping at each other, but Brad’s ears snapped to attention when Lillith told Elaine that she would be more comfortable if she had dressed differently.

“Well, when we get off the plane at Kennedy airport, we’ll be representing the firm. I knew you’d want me to be professional looking. You look fine the way you are, everyone knows how much you’ve accomplished, but since I’m still building my reputation I thought a professional appearance was important for me. Not that yours isn’t.”

Elaine’s tone was so soft and reasonable the words could almost have been taken at face value. Elaine’s skirt was conservatively cut and hung a couple of inches below the knees. The way it was arranged Brad only occasionally saw a flash of thigh through the slit, but it was still very nice. The heels were probably only about three inches high, but Elaine handled them well.

Lillith was wearing comfortable slacks, a long sleeved blouse, and flats.

When they boarded the flight, Brad really liked the first class section. There were only two seats on each side of the isle. He thought at Lillith that she wanted to talk to Helga. This left the window seat on the other side for Elaine, and the isle seat for Brad.

He thought at Elaine that she was annoyed at Lillith for the way Lillith had spoken to her, which couldn’t have been much of a stretch. He thought at Elaine that she was annoyed at Lillith for wanting to sit with Helga.

The air conditioning on the plane was a little chilly. Apparently Brad wasn’t the only one to think so, because they had little blankets in the pockets on the seats in from of them. Without asking, Brad covered both himself and Elaine with one.

He thought at Elaine that she rather admired the coolness with which Brad had absorbed the discovery of the risks he was now undertaking, and that she must be more attracted to Brad than she had realized to have actually kissed him yesterday.

By this time Brad knew he was playing for keeps in a dangerous game. As the plane took off, he kept sending the thought that Elaine was wondering why she was getting so aroused. Partly it might be Brad, partly emotional letdown from the events of the past few days, partly annoyance at Lillith somehow, maybe even a little bit because she saw everyone noticing how she looked so much better than Lillith.

Brad wasn’t sure what effect he was having. The amulet provided rudimentary feedback, but it would take some time to get attuned to it. Meanwhile he could transmit but not receive at all. He knew the verbal lobe of the brain wasn’t ideal for what he was trying to do. He imagined feeling aroused himself—male and female brains were similar in many respects. Idly he took Elaine’s hand, and she raised an eyebrow at him but made no other objection. There was a tingle now, and it seemed he could feel some of what she was feeling—and reinforce it.

Now Brad could tell he was having an effect because Elaine was shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Nonchalantly Brad put his hand under the blanket on Elaine’s thigh. He made Elaine think that she very much didn’t want to attract a lot of attention or make any noise.

Then he started shifting Elaine’s skirt so he could reach her panties. He felt a sharp stabbing pain on the top of his sneaker.

Elaine raised an eyebrow in a way that somehow said ‘go ahead make my day’. When she spoke hew voice was almost soundless, but she had attracted his attention and was watching her lips, so he made out the words.

“I hope you like my high heels Brad. They take practice. Sometimes they hurt.”

Brad deduced that in this case Elaine was not the one who might be hurt. He managed to remove his hand without major injury. His foot was freed, but trying again after moving it seemed a bad idea. Could Doc have played some kind of bizarre joke on him? It seemed unlikely; his efforts had had some kind of effect on Elaine. He couldn’t remember if he had actually thought at her that she would let him touch her pussy, although he had certainly tried to make her want it. Pushing harder right now seemed a dangerous idea. Of course, forgetting the whole thing was out of the question as well—he had no way of returning the amulet to Doc, and Doc would be very annoyed if he didn’t carry through his end of the bargain. If he tried and failed—where could he hide from the hellcats? It seemed natural to think of them as hellcats now.

Then it occurred to him that he was the one planning on enslaving them. He couldn’t offer them a chance to answer everything rumored about them without raising more suspicions. He wondered if this was a good time to talk to Elaine now, after he had just tried to put his hand inside her panties. She was surprisingly forthcoming when Brad asked about stories of horrible things done by people trying to acquire amulets, not specifying any party in particular.

“Well, I guess you need to know. It’s like this. OK, you’re interested in a certain specialized area of archaeology, one that seems to be much better funded by a handful of rich eccentrics than most. Maybe people actually try and tell you what you’re getting into—either you think they’re crazy or you think they’re playing games, or a little of each. Then you get shown the Book. Now you believe. The people who showed you the book get some clues from it about the next find, they get to be first on the scene—which is another reason it’s hard to talk you out of it—they don’t want to as much as they tell themselves they do. Now you’re an initiate. You have no amulet. Anyone with an emerald amulet can control your mind from anywhere in the world. Most amulets won’t stop them—but if you have people dedicated to you it’s a deterrent, and the emerald amulets can’t control anyone recently controlled by a gold amulet. Once you’ve joined the game, you can’t win—or draw—or quit. You can ignore the whole thing until someone with an emerald amulet decides you’d be useful for something—you’re lucky if you just send monthly checks like you’re being blackmailed but don’t know what you did. Someone with a gold amulet can use it on you—perhaps—which now makes you safe from emerald amulets. I gather you’re not thrilled at the idea of Lillith using one on you when she gets one—but she will still be vulnerable to emerald amulets and you won’t. In a way everyone is scared—there are other amulets which are mainly useful to track and steal gold and emerald amulets. People get more and more ruthless as things go on, remembering what was done to them, or what they’ve heard other people have done. You shouldn’t have gone to talk to the psycho neurologist alone.”

Brad glanced at her, puzzled.

“One of Doc’s other nicknames, used by people who have had enough of them. He seems to believe everything the Jackson brothers tell him. I mean, if both sides know there are civilians around and a shootout would be horrible, and one side has more muscle, and the other side calls reinforcements so it will be evident to everyone there’s nothing to gain from combat and things get out of hand, there’s clearly more than one party at fault, right?”

Brad nodded vigorously. He was actually surprised at how comfortable he had been accepting everything Doc said, but he was also sure he could sort things out much better when he owned the hellcats.

“I guess you’re thinking how nice it was of us to make you an initiate.”

“Actually I was trying to think an explanantion for these amulets and books to exist that doesn’t involve malice on the part of someone powerful.”

“I’ve always said you’re smart when you make the effort. Doc and I used to talk about that when we were on, ah, speaking terms. Brad, I like you a lot. Lillith and I are business partners, and we live together. She doesn’t always seem to appreciate me though. You can control people to some degree without actually making love to them, one of the reasons I got so angry at what Lillith did with Helga last time she had a gold amulet. I think you and I can have some fun together, but we need to talk about the ground rules of our relationship first. Now isn’t a good time.”

Brad was amazed at how much personal stuff Elaine was telling him. Something had certainly happened. Before he was initiated, this would have thrilled Brad to the core. It still did, but apart from the danger he had been put in, there was his deal with Doc as well. No way back, no way out, only forward.

Looking at Elaine’s teasing half smile, Brad realized what he really wanted wasn’t exactly a love affair anyway. What he really wanted was for Elaine to beg him to touch her, and thank him for the privilege of being humiliated by him. There was also the deal with Doc, and Doc had shown him evidence of several killings, although they were probably only partly the hellcats fault. Brad couldn’t afford to let himself be pulled around like a toy on a string. He needed to own all three of them, and Elaine was the one he chose to start on.

Despite the deadly game going on around him, Brad found the idea really appealed to him. His smile lasted until they got to Kennedy airport. Lillith explained that it wouldn’t be safe for him to go home alone, but she would put him up in her guest room. It occurred to Brad he would be a prisoner. He thought about screaming for help. The main danger was that Lillith would tell him with cool politeness he didn’t have to come if he didn’t want to, and then he would be kidnapped hours or days later. He tried to remember the contract he had signed when he had started to work for Lillith. There didn’t seem much point in kicking up a fuss.

Adrenaline made him appreciate riding in Lillith’s limousine more. He had never ridden in a limo with a wet bar before. It occurred to him he should be trying to keep a clear mind, but he wasn’t sure what for, and the screwdriver sure tasted good going down. Elaine mixed him a second one without asking. He was feeling slightly suspicious, so he drank it carefully. He had about decided to accept the third screwdriver so Elaine and Lillith would think he was tipsy, when Lillith sharply told Elaine to stop getting Brad drunk.

Lillith didn’t like to waste money, so instead of having a full time chef she made arrangements for a special one to come to her house when she wanted a home cooked dinner. Brad didn’t really like fancy food, but the filet mignon went down very well with the wine. The guest room had a plasma TV, which thrilled Brad so much he didn’t mention to Lillith that he was pleased the money she had saved by having him fly business class while she and Elaine and Helga had flown first class had been well spent.

When the lights were off, he tried to think, although the liquor interfered more than he had expected. This was rather nice. As angry as he had been when he had finally understood that the amulets were real and initiates were vulnerable in certain ways other people weren’t, his new knowledge made him rather valuable now. Maybe he could earn a lot more. Doc would be pissed if he told Lillith about the amulet. So would Lillith. Maybe Lillith wouldn’t tell Elaine that it was the amulet that had gotten her interested in him in the first place. (Or was it?) It rather sounded as if the resolution of some misunderstandings between Doc, Lillith, and Elaine could save many lives. Brad would feel good about himself and much safer too.

When the lights came on it took Brad’s eyes a moment to adjust.

“Hi Brad! Brought you a midnight snack.”

The chocolate cake looked good, but Elaine looked stunning. Purple panties would probably have been less noticeable under the sheer purple fabric, but that would have been a shame considering all the lace anyhow. Her body was perfect as a wet dream. Her breasts swung free under the purple of course, small but very perky. Brad tried not to stare at the nipples, which would have been easier if they were either more or less visible.

“Partly I couldn’t sleep, but also I thought we should talk.”

Elaine sat down next to Brad on the bed, leaning back part way. Brad felt odd—he had been sleeping in his underwear and wasn’t sure if the tent pole had arisen before or after Elaine came in.

“I like you a lot Brad, but I’m not sure if I’m really ready for a relationship. If we do have one, you have to keep in mind how much I have to lose. My job, my business partner, and the woman I’m living with. I’m younger than you (she looked young and lied well, but Brad had picked up her resume in bits and pieces and knew better) but I’ve had a bit more experience in life than you. You’ll have to follow my lead. As I said before, we need to talk about some of the ground rules of our relationship.”

More because he was hypnotized by the almost visible nipple among all the other interesting things going on under the sheer fabric, Brad reached for the purple covering Elaine’s breast. She slapped his hand away lightly.

“Brad, if you ever want me to show you some karate moves, just ask. Before the stakes were high enough to justify hiring Helga, I had some training. Before that I grew up in a rough neighborhood, so I had an early start with martial arts.”

Brad lowered his hand, but he didn’t really mind. The whole experience was incredibly erotic, and he would have actually been happy to let himself be pulled around like a toy on a string if he could have. He resolved to try and make the slavery of the hellcats as pleasurable as he was sure Elaine would have made it for him.

“Elaine, you are a bitchy tease.”

She looked at him expressionlessly. He thought at her silently to feel suddenly self conscious at the way Brad was staring at her body, and to admire how hard Brad was to manipulate. He thought at her in different ways she was aroused, making her think about it by making her wonder why.

“Elaine, I’m not interested in talking to you again until you bring me a selection of toys to punish and humiliate you with.”

She stared at him coldly. “Just out of curiosity, what kinds of toys did you have in mind? Whips and chains?”

“Nah, I don’t like the sight of blood. Nothing more painful than a hard barehanded spanking. Concentrate on humiliation.”

He thought at her that she would buy the stuff, not sure if she would ever show it or even admit it to Brad, but getting a thrill out of imagining the use of each item. He thought other things at her as well.

“I’m not into that shit Brad.”

When she got up and walked out of the room she carried herself proudly. She looked more like a princess in a revealing ball gown than a woman secretly visiting a man she shouldn’t in her underclothes. She politely turned out the light as she closed the door. Brad felt as if he had snapped a fragile gold chain of immense value so that it could never be repaired.

Brad was running short of clean clothing the next morning—all he had was from his luggage. He hesitated to mention it, because the obvious solution was for him to go home. He was getting used to being driven around in the limo, but nobody offered him a mimosa for breakfast. Nobody spoke much, but Lillith did raise an eyebrow at Elaine’s leather miniskirt. Elaine explained that she thought Lillith might have felt she was dressing too formally yesterday. Brad would have enjoyed it another time, but now he was worried.

When they got to the office, the more customary sick feeling over the mail that had piled up almost overlay his more recent worries. Midmorning Elaine came into his office. She was cool but polite.

“Brad, if you get any mail on the Kellerman account, please let me have it as soon as you see it.”

“Certainly Elaine.”

“Brad, some offers you can’t change your mind about once you turn them down.”

“Huh?” Brad said, meeting her eyes to make certain she knew he wasn’t really preoccupied. He wished he could have given in. Trying and failing was much less likely to provoke Doc’s anger than surrender. If Elaine ignored him, did he have to try something else until she deduced he had a real amulet and told Lillith? Had she already? The leather miniskirt gave Brad hope—was she still trying to play with him, even if she didn’t want to sleep with him?

He had lunch somewhere—could never remember where. Got back 15 minutes late. Lillith didn’t notice because Elaine wasn’t there yet. He was relieved to be able to continue silently on the mail backlog. When Elaine got back 20 minutes later, the argument was loud enough that Brad could hear some of it.

Later Lillith left for an appointment with Helga, slamming the door unnecessarily loudly.

Around three thirty Elaine knocked quietly on Brad’s door. “Brad, I went shopping on my lunch hour. I bought some stuff I wanted to show you—please?”

He invited her in courteously.

“Since you don’t like blood, I didn’t get myself a spiked collar. I’m not sure what these metal studs are for – but it somehow looked more like a dog collar and more humiliating to wear than the plain leather ones.”

Brad managed to look casual as he examined her first purchase. He took it from her, flexing the leather in his hands. This was awesome. Brad couldn’t believe it.

Elaine had trouble meeting his gaze.

“You have great taste Elaine! I think it’s perfect for you!”

She flushed, with a combination of anger, humiliation, and ... pleasure?

“I had a little trouble finding this metal chained leash. Mostly the pet stores sell those leads you can use a little device to roll up or give more slack. This looks more like a leash though. At least, I would feel more degraded wearing it, and you specified me. Someone else might be different.”

“I’m really glad to see you put thought into this.”

He gave her hand an encouraging pat. She started to walk around his desk to wear he was sitting, but he stopped her by holding up his palm. Then he signaled her to continue showing him her purchases.

The handcuffs were almost self explanatory, but apparently not quite. “Real police handcuffs are hard to get because they are illegal, and anyway they hurt your wrists, which is pain without sexual humiliation. You see the soft lining on the inside of these?” “This little padlock isn’t really secure, but there’s not much point in putting a leash on a woman’s collar when she could just clip it off. Dog’s don’t have hands, and they were designed for dogs. You keep the key in your pocket. Of course a really clever bitch could do something with a paperclip if you weren’t paying attention – unless you told her not to.”

“The Polaroid camera is for stills – it’s actually illegal to expose the tender eyes of the people who work at photo mat to my vagina.”

“I notice you never say pussy.” “I think that word is sort of degrading to women.”

“I’ve read posts on the internet by women who disagree, but I don’t. Use the word from now on.” She continued to explain the use of the camera to humiliate her. “Visual images have a lot of power. Just knowing you have the pictures locked up somewhere will be uncomfortable for me. You can threaten to show them to your friends or whatever. Even if you wouldn’t actually do it, I don’t know that for sure.”

Brad grinned at the thought, teasing her, hinting, threatening, promising.

Brad whistled admiringly as she lifted the camcorder out of the bag. She had bought him a tripod separately, even though it didn’t come with the camera. Apparently it was slightly less humiliating to have the picture bouncing up and down.

“You might need me to show you how to use this – it’s not as easy as some people think.”

Brad was pleased. It wouldn’t do for her to be so good he had nothing to punish her for.

“I was afraid I’d have to wait to get this online, but I found a specialty store. Once my pussy is wet, you stick this part in, and then you wrap this here and here, sort of like a hard leather diaper. The remote control is pretty powerful, you should be able to speed up and slow down the vibrator part wherever we both are less than a couple of hundred feet apart. The lock isn’t much but I can get a better one.”

“You’ve been very thorough. If I call you a stupid bitch I’m going to feel silly. Go on you arrogant little cunt.”

At first the collection of dildos she showed him seemed like a rather pedestrian idea, but the one shaped like a huge rubber penis with disgusting warts on it seemed to fascinate Elaine somehow. She tried to both look at it and not look at it without breaking eye contact during her presentation.

He thought at her that now that she had done this she realized she was totally in his power and there was no point in even trying to fight it. He thought at her she was so aroused she couldn’t bear to leave his office without fucking him, although by now he knew how strong she was and didn’t expect it to work immediately. He did have her walk around the desk, although he wouldn’t let her sit on his lap.

“You keep saying we should talk about the ground rules of our relationship?”

“Ummm, if you call me bitch I apologize? I do whatever you say? I call you master? We try and hide the fact I’m fucking you from Lillith until you come on the most amusing moment to trash my life?”

“Not a bad start, except for calling me master, you silly cunt. You always call me Brad, but you feel uncomfortable meeting my eyes when I call you bitch or cunt. You wish you could call me master to make it less personal and create a bit of distance, but you can’t.”

“Like Lillith treats us when she’s having a bad day?”

“Except from now on you’ll feel a little distant and bored when she does. You’ll say whatever is appropriate but you’ll find it hard to care.”

Brad reinforced the latter two instructions sub vocally. The latter was one of the few gentle actions consistent with his purpose—it would reinforce his power while diminishing Lillith’s.

Brad kept reinforcing that she was desperate to fuck him and couldn’t bear to leave the office without it. It probably wouldn’t work, but the effort of resisting would cost her dearly.

“If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, you can leave.” Brad said smoothly, the threat disguised as innocent politeness. Then he looked deep into her black eyes, reached between her legs and touched the bottom of her panties. After all he had been through he was stunned and delighted to find they were very wet.”

“This is kind of nice”, he said casually. As he removed his fingers they brushed over the cloth covering her clit and she shuddered with pleasure, moaning slightly.

“Hey, you can’t take off your clothing in my office! Besides, where could we do anything?”

He was secretly planning to take her on the thick shag carpet—when she begged for it.

“I do yoga and gymnastics. Can I show you something please?”

“If you can do it without taking off your clothing. I’m a little shy.”

She flushed even redder. Splitting her legs like a cheerleader, Elaine straddled Brad’s hips while he was still in his chair. She had no trouble getting her legs under his armrests. He felt the heat of her against his erection. It was glorious. She slid her tongue into his mouth—it was still wicked and untamed, getting to know his teeth inside and out before they realized they had lost their enamel virginity. He ran his hands up and down her legs. It seemed there were little erogenous zones on the backs of her knees. Her neck and cheeks were very sensitive too, as he gently raked the backs of his fingernails over them. Sometimes little shudders went through her even when he wasn’t touching anywhere in particular. He didn’t really want to stop, but he needed to catch his breath.

“Brad, please undress and do me like this.”

He hesitated deliberately. “Well, your attitude has certainly improved. Lean back a little.”

He could feel how badly her body wanted to press against his, but she obeyed. He was able to reach his hands between the two of them, tease her breasts, touch her clit just once more and listen as she tried to control noises of pleasure.

“Well, we’ll undress and see if you’re still willing to do what I tell you.”

Elaine was trembling with eagerness as she undressed. Brad seemed to be a little slow and she wanted to help, but subsided when he said he was still deciding and she shouldn’t be too aggressive.

When he had finally finished and was sitting down again, she slid her heat around his huge erection eagerly. Whatever doubts he had had about all the risks he had taken to attempt to make the hellcats into a mind controlled harem vanished now. Now that her panties were gone his fingernails on her buttocks made her squirm even closer, managing to rub her clit against the base of Brad’s erection. At least he assumed that was what all the noise was about.

“Slow down. I want to savor the moment.”

She was frantically sliding him in and out of her but she gasped out excuses between strokes.

“I ... don’t ... know ... exactly ... when ... Lillith ... will ... be ... back ... and I can’t stand ... it ... any ...”

He told her to slow down or get off, and she managed to hold almost still. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. She was still frantically pressing her body against the base of him.

“Tell me about Lillith.”

Brad wasn’t surprised to learn she was named after a mythological demoness. Somehow it pleased Brad to hear Elaine saying how much she admired Lillith’s determination and strength while sheepishly admitting she felt bad saying it while she was screwing Brad. As his questions got more personal Elaine began to feel bad about violating Lillith’s privacy and confidences, and Brad had to say it was just as well because they shouldn’t be doing this in the office anyway not knowing when Lillith would be back so she’d better go and they’d rethink the whole thing before she relented. Lillith was a type A personality who sometimes had trouble relaxing. Sometimes she had trouble unwinding late at night even when they made love. Sometimes Elaine got frustrated late at night when they were both tired, and Lillith had trouble achieving orgasm.

“Here’s what we’re going to do. She’s going to be my slave too—without knowing it. When I don’t like how she behaves in the office, you’re going to sabotage her orgasms, making her think she and you are just too tired.”

“Brad, you don’t ask much do you! Imagine how bitchy she’ll be to me even if she thinks it’s an accident!”

“I don’t ask anything, I only demand. I think you’d better go.”

She whimpered eagerly, and then agreed to anything he wanted. He didn’t know if she thought they were only playing, or if she really knew he owned her. He let her start moving again, and the noises got louder when he managed to squeeze his hand between their two bodies and begin stroking the exposed part of her clit. He mentally willed her to have the best orgasm she had ever had. He didn’t sub vocalize, he knew in the base of his brain what she needed to feel. It worked immediately, she was almost there already. Brad pumped juice eagerly inside her, the hot ecstasy making everything worthwhile.

“Brad, that was glorious. I’ve never felt anything like it. I don’t know if I should thank you for finding a secret desire I didn’t know I had, or apologize for being bitchy for so long. How did you know?”

Brad didn’t want her feeling sorry for him—guilt could control people, but it didn’t go well with sexual domination. “Hey, if a bitch misbehaves, the owner is responsible. Since you went to the trouble of buying your own leash and collar, I’m the one who should apologize. Ever read Hemingway? Ever notice how certain types of authors who exploit women in their personal life can be fascinated with fem. fatales? I wondered if it might work the other way too.”

Brad’s improvisation was becoming faster.

“I can’t help you toy with Lillith if she discovers we’ve been fucking and dumps and fires me Brad. I have to wash out my vagina—uh pussy—so I don’t smell so much like sex and clean up a little before Lillith gets back.

Ruthlessly, Brad made deep structures in her brain imagine thinking of him as she did so, and getting aroused again, needing to masturbate. Damn this was good, but his life did depend on it. He would need Lillith as well as Elaine to help him with Helga.