The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DANGER AGENTS: ZOOT SOOT’S TORMENT

This story is for mature audiences and contains material of an adult nature.

Note from the author: This story was originally written under the name Ghostdog. It has been revised for the EMCSA.

It was the last of day of school, and the new band that was invited to play at the final school day party was in full swing. The ensemble consisted of percussion and horn instruments, and their wailing tunes had the whole room moving and dancing. A large group of girls were piled at the front of the stage, enthralled by the leader of the band. He wore a baggy bright red pinstriped zoot suit and a wide brimmed hat with a red feather in the band. He also wore shiny wrap around shades that hid the eyes that all the girls swore had to be blue. A pencil thin mustache covered his upper lip, and when he smiled, the girls screamed as a single gold-capped tooth caught the light and gleamed. His shiny shoes with spats seemed unusually long, and the way his feet moved effortlessly as he danced about brought ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ from the crowd. At the height of one energizing song, the zoot-suited singer began to twirl the chains that reached all the way to the floor from his waist.

Five friends, Kirsten, Veronica, Cassie, Jessica and Tara watched the proceedings from their place at the back of the room, clapping along with the music and having a wonderful time. Curiously, they all realized at once that the singer’s chain was catching the lights and seem to be throwing out a shower of hypnotic sparks into the audience.

“Wow!” Kirsten exclaimed in awe. “How does he do that?”

Veronica shot back warily, “That doesn’t look safe.”

As the five of them watched in sudden shock and horror, each student that was touched by a spark became stunned and slowly dropped to the floor unconscious.

“What’s he doing?” Tara screamed out.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t look good,” Jessica responded.

“We’d better do something! Quick!” Cassie said as she stood up.

All at once, while more and more screaming teenagers fell to the floor, the five girls uttered their unique phrases that transformed them into defenders from evil, the Danger Agents. All at once, the group’s typical teenage fashions were replaced magically by sleek and shiny form fitting body suits with color coordinated boots and gloves.

Agent K, Agent V, Agent C, Agent J and Agent T all came at the stage armed with their magical powers to do battle with the threatening perpetrator.

As all the rest of the students and school staff were rendered dazed and unconscious, the band leader spun in the middle of the stage and came to a complete stop with his palms out, ready to face his challengers.

“Ah, yes!” The singer exclaimed. “The Danger Agents! All present and accounted for I see.”

“Who are you?” Agent K demanded to know. “What do you want?”

“Why, it’s you I want Danger Agents!” The singer answered, slipping his thumbs into his black suspenders and opening his jacket to reveal his blinding white dress shirt, colorful tie and posing with feet pointed outwards. “Allow me to introduce myself! I am... Zoot Soot!”

The Danger Agents then watched in fascination as he removed a gold watch from his pocket and began to twirl it on its slim chain. Before the Danger Agents knew it, a blinding array of lights seemed to shoot out from the circle the watch made in the air, and in a flash, each of the Danger Agents were first entranced, and then slowly fell into unconsciousness just like the others.

* * *

Zoot Soot now had all the Danger Agents in his private realm, arranged neatly around a stone-bricked room, which was lit by torches. Each of the young Agents were suspended spread eagle by their wrists and ankles, held fast by thin chains so that they were all in a circle facing each other. Zoot Soot paced around a large round satin covered mattress embedded in the stone floor in the center of the room, beaming proudly at his accomplishment. All of the Danger Agents were now captured and under his power.

The Danger Agents found to their utter disbelief, that all of their powers were rendered useless. None of them had any idea where they were, and all they could see through the open windows were ominous dark purple clouds blowing by. They could only guess that were captured inside some hidden dimension or parallel universe. As each of the Agents struggled to free themselves from their bonds, Zoot Soot went to each one and taunted them with his bright, gold-toothed smile. He also caused each of them anger as he would fondle a breast or slip a hand between some quivering thighs. The Danger Agents were suddenly frightened by their situation, but still, nonetheless, defiant of their captor.

“What do you want with us?” Agent V demanded to know as she watched in disgust while Zoot Soot went to Agent J and ground his hips suggestively up between her wide-open legs as he grabbed her firm behind.

Zoot Soot laughed and answered, “You’ll find out soon, my sweet.”

With that, he grabbed Agent J by her hair roughly and gave her a kiss, ramming his tongue into her mouth as she struggled to pull away. As the other Danger Agents screamed for him to stop and leave Agent J alone, Zoot Soot released her, and she immediately spat in his face.

Zoot Soot only laughed and told the shaken Agent J, “You’ll learn to enjoy me soon enough my little Danger Slut. All of you will.”

“Never!” Agent K shouted. “We’ll never do what you want!”

Zoot Soot turned to Agent K with a flash of malice, which caused Agent K to quickly regret her outburst. She braced herself as Zoot Soot was suddenly in her face in a flash.

“I’m going to save you for dessert, Danger bitch,” Zoot Soot snarled as he reached around to grab her tight little ass. He then grinned and whispered in a perverse voice as he let one finger roam suggestively over her crotch, “That way, you get to watch while I take each one of your precious little friends one by one.”

Zoot Soot then backed way until he was standing over the bed. As he arrogantly adjusted his wraparound shades, looking over each nerve-wracked Agent as they strained against the slim gold chains, which held them fast. Zoot Soot smiled and said with glee, “Now, the question remains, who will be the lucky first contestant.”

Zoot Soot turned slowly in a circle, with the finger of one hand extended as if he were a pointer on a wheel of fortune. When he stopped, Agent T gasped as he indicated she would be his first victim.

“Yes, you will do nicely to wet my palate, among other things,” Zoot Soot said with a devious grin. “But first we’ll have to do something about your attire.”

With a snap of his fingers Agent T was suddenly rendered nude when her Agent uniform disappeared. While the other Agents looked on in dismay, Agent T blushed and instinctively tried to cover her lithe body, but the chains forbid her to do so.

“While I find your little uniforms somewhat appealing, I’m a little more fond of something in lace,” Zoot Soot said as he snapped his fingers again.

This time, a white lace corset, garter stockings, g-string panties and white high heel pumps appeared on Agent T while the chains binding her were released. She fell forward onto the bed in the middle of the room, and before Agent T could even respond, Zoot Soot was on her like a hawk, grasping her by her long blond tresses as he quickly snapped a metal collar around her neck. One of the slim chains from Zoot Soot’s collection slipped through the ring at the throat of the collar, and soon Agent T was collared and helpless again.

“Let me go!” Agent T cried as Zoot Soot yanked her up on her knees. “You’re hurting me!”

“Leave her alone!” Agent C demanded as she yanked hard on her chains, but to no avail. “Take me instead, if you’re brave enough!”

“I’ll have you soon, little girl!” Zoot Soot snarled as he taunted the Danger Agents by pulling Agent T by the hair until she was groaning and her neck was arched painfully backwards. “But first, I need a little warming up, and this pretty Agent will serve me well.”

Zoot Soot next looked down at the visibly shaken Tara. “Won’t you Agent T?”

“Never!” Agent T grunted as she tried to loose herself from Zoot Soot’s painful and powerful grip. Like the other Danger Agents, Tara was devastated to discover that her powers were useless and she was as weak as any normal girl her age.

“The first thing I want you to do is take my cock out.” Zoot Soot said with an evil grin. “With your teeth.”

“No! Let me go!” Agent T screamed. “I’ll never do it, you disgusting animal!”

“We’ll see about that.” Zoot Soot said as he removed his pocket watch and held it in front of Agent T. “Watch closely.”

“No! Agent T!” The other Danger Agents warned. “Don’t look at it! It’s a trick!”

It was too late. Zoot Soot had already begun to twirl his mystical watch in a tight spin, and in turn it emitted an array of colorful sparks, which immersed Agent T in a bright glow for several seconds. When it was over, Agent T was rendered into a more compliant state of consciousness. The other Danger Agents watched with dismay, as their friend now seemed completely enraptured by Zoot Soot’s presence.

“Now, let’s pick up where we left off, shall we?” Zoot Soot said as he ran his fingers through the silken blonde locks of Agent T as she knelt before him.

Agent T looked up at Zoot Soot with a combination of awe and lust. She didn’t know why she suddenly found him so appealing, it was only moments before that she despised this evil villain, but now she only knew that she wanted him, and she would do anything to please him. All she was waiting for was for him to tell her what to do. She remembered that he wanted her to take his penis out, and suddenly her heart began to pound. Agent T had never seen a man’s penis before and the thrill to now actually see one was exciting and stimulating for her. She almost couldn’t wait to open the zipper of his pleated trousers as her delicate fingers began to tear at the top of his pants.

“Ah, ah, ah!” Zoot Soot gently admonished the eager Danger Agent, as he gave the chain attached to the collar of Agent T a slight tug. “I said to do it with your teeth.”

Agent T gave Zoot Soot an apologetic look and then placed her hands in her lap and then leaned her head forward so she could attempt the difficult task of trying to pull down Zoot Soot’s zipper using only her teeth. Zoot Soot flashed a smile at the others while Agent T moved her head around at his crotch, trying to open his pants

The other Danger Agents, in shock that Agent T seemed to be under his involuntary control, began to cry out for Zoot Soot to stop tormenting their innocent friend.

Zoot Soot, distracted by their cries, snapped his fingers, and in a flash, huge rubber ball gags suddenly filled the mouths of the other four Danger Agents, stifling their warnings as they hung and watched helplessly, still trying to free themselves from the magical chains. He then turned his undivided attention to Agent T, who surprised him by deftly pulling down the zipper within a few minutes time. He then made her continue to use anything but her hands to take him out.

Agent T used a combination of her nose, chin and tongue to finally get at her prize. The large, veined member sprang out and was now throbbing before her as she knelt in front of Zoot Soot. The organ mesmerized her, and she swallowed as much in fear as she did in desire. Her feelings of lust were at odds with her normal state of mind, and she was confused by her new feelings of animalistic passion.

“What do you want me to do now?” Agent T asked in her best attempt at a sexy voice. The words surprised her as much as it did the other Danger Agents, who looked on helplessly, their muffled cries ineffective to the now compliant Agent T.

Zoot Soot looked down at the beautiful young Danger Agent. It was a powerful feeling knowing that he had complete control over his this particular group. He was going to enjoy them for all that they were worth, and asked with perverse pleasure. “The question is: What do you want to do now?”

“I...uh...” Agent T stuttered as she tried to form her thought. “I want to put it in my...”

“Say it.” Zoot Soot ordered.

“I want to put it in my mouth and...” Agent T continued.

“And...” Prodded Zoot Soot.

“I want to suck it.” Agent T said in a soft whisper as she blushed bright pink.

“Louder. So the others can hear you.” Zoot Soot ordered.

“I want to suck your cock!” Agent T suddenly shouted, overcome by erotic desire.

The other Danger Agents groaned and gasped at the words. They desperately struggled at the chains, trying to free themselves as they watched the degradation of Agent T.

“What do you say?” Zoot Soot said in a taunting voice as he waved his thick cock in front of Agent T’ angelic face.

“Please.” Agent T said softly as she gave him a pleading stare.

“Louder.” Zoot Soot demanded.

“Please!” Agent T cried out.

“Please what?” laughed Zoot Soot.

“Please let me suck your cock!” Agent T begged desperately.

“No, you may not.” Zoot Soot said, and laughed cruelly as the expression on Agent T’s face turned to shock and dismay.

While the other Danger Agents breathed a temporary sigh of relief that Zoot Soot would not make her do such a vile thing, they were still wary of his intentions. Their worries were soon validated when Zoot Soot grinned at them with his cocky smile.

“I was just kidding,” Zoot Soot said with a chuckle. “You may suck my cock now.”

An almost grateful expression overcame Agent T and she opened her mouth willingly as Zoot Soot held his hardened shaft and guided it past her lips and waiting tongue. As the first few inches passed her moist lips, the other Danger Agents whimpered and groaned at the sight of Agent T now performing the degrading act on their nemesis.

“Suck it good, my little Danger slut, and I’ll make you my sex toy for the rest of your pathetic life. Would you like that?” Zoot Soot asked.

Agent T, with her mouth now stuffed with cock, could only nod her head and give an affirmative and wet sounding, “Mmmmmph!”

The other Danger Agents grew angrier by the minute as they could not help but watch the vile act before them. Agent T seemed to be enthralled at her current task, as she held Zoot Soot’s cock with one hand, salivating and licking as she used her mouth to slurp it.

“Do you have something to say, Agent C?” Zoot Soot asked as he looked over at the brave but helpless Danger Agent. He snapped his finger and her ball gag vanished.

“Leave her alone!” Agent C screamed as she pulled at her binding chains.

“I’ll make a deal with you.” Zoot Soot said as he ran his fingers through Agent T’s hair, guiding her head back and forth on his cock, sliding it in deeper and deeper. “I’ll release her... if you take my place.”

“What?” Agent C asked incredulously. “What do you mean?”

“It’s simple,” Zoot Soot said matter-of-factly. “You let the little bitch perform on you instead of on me.”

“You sick, twisted...” Agent C began to say, but before she could utter the rest, the ball gag was replaced, causing Agent C to groan as the bitter-tasting rubber ball filled her mouth and caused her jaws to ache once again.

“That’s not nice,” Zoot Soot said with a half-cocked grin. “Didn’t you mother ever tell you that if you couldn’t say something nice about a person...?”

Agent C grunted a muffled curse at Zoot Soot and yanked hard at her chains. Slowly, she was resigned to the fact that she was helpless to do anything to help her friend, but...

“So, what do you say?” Zoot Soot said, taunting the Danger Agents by shoving his cock deeper into Agent T’ mouth, causing her to gag as she tried to keep up with the assault of her salivating mouth.

Agent C closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her flush cheek. Finally she nodded and bowed her head in agreement with Zoot Soot’s sick terms.

“Very well,” Zoot Soot said as he snapped his fingers, “But first, you’ll need the appropriate outfit as well.”

The chains slackened enough for Agent C to fall forward, nude on the bed, while Zoot Soot grabbed the confused Agent T by the hair and yanked her head off his cock. She opened her eyes in surprise and she was suddenly turned around to face Agent C, who was now wearing only snakeskin cowboy boots, ripped cut off shorts, a vest with a red bra underneath, and a felt cowboy hat. With a wave his hand Zoot Soot pushed Agent C on her back against the huge pillows, her wrists bound behind her back and attached by another chain to a collar around her neck, matching the one worn by Agent T. Her legs were spread apart to allow Agent T access to her most private area.

Zoot Soot ordered Agent T, “Go and give your friend what she wants.”

Agent T was confused at first. What did he want her to do? When she saw Agent C in her strange sexy cowboy outfit, the task suddenly became clear. He wanted her to lick Agent C between the legs. Her natural instincts were to resist such a thing, but the overpowering desire to please her new master overcame that feeling, and she found her self now crawling over to the now shaking and nervous Agent C.

Agent C, who hiked her legs up so that her knees were in the air and her boots flat on the bed, still had the ball gag in her mouth, and could not command her friend to resist what she was about to do. All she could do was watch helplessly; as Agent T unzipped her denim shorts and then tear them open as if she could not wait to get at the prize within. Agent C took a deep breath as Agent T glanced up at her with gleam in her eye and licked her lips. Her heart pounded as the petite blonde lowered her head onto her lap and began the slow agonizing teasing of her tender opening while she used her fingers to part the petals of her pink folds.

As Zoot Soot looked on approvingly, Agent C shut her eyes tight and held her breath as Agent T worked her thin tongue over and between the quivering lips of her vagina. She tried to resist the increasingly pleasurable sensation of Agent T’s lips and tongue between her legs, but the tingling made her hips arch upwards to meet Agent T’s now expert cunnilingus.

The remaining three Danger Agents looked on in shock as Agent C slowly began to give in to her pleasure. They were so enthralled at the sight of Agent T’s head bobbing up and down while she lapped at Agent C’s open crotch, they hadn’t realized that their ball gags had disappeared along with Agent C’s. All they could do was watch, open-mouthed as Agent C began to gasp and moan heavily as Agent T continued licking noisily at the tender and moist opening.

Zoot Soot watched Agent K, Agent V and Agent J with amusement, knowing full well that the act before them would shock them into silence. He then turned his attention to Agent T and Agent C, and began to order them into a different arrangement, where each was buried in the other’s crotch, one on top of the other in a sixty-nine position. Agent C was now under Zoot Soot’s spell as well, and could do nothing but give in to his wishes.

As the two pleasured each other eagerly with flaming passion, Zoot Soot turned his attention to the remaining three. Who would be next?

It was Agent J who turned her gaze away from the two on the bed when she realized that Zoot Soot was staring at her. She shook with trepidation as Zoot Soot held up his hand and snapped his fingers again, knowing full well what would happen next. Indeed her Danger Agent uniform was soon replaced with a tight rubber corset and spiked heels along with mesh stocking held up by garters. The chains fell away from her wrists and ankles as she fell forward now onto the huge round bed.

It was then that Agent K noticed that another of their team was released to do Zoot Soot’s perverse bidding. On one hand they were grateful that they hadn’t been taken yet, and on the other, they worried painfully for the other Agents, all of who were obviously unable to fight off Zoot Soot’s assault on their senses.

Now Zoot Soot stood before Agent J’s trembling body as she struggled to stand straight up on her extremely high four-inch stiletto heels. Zoot Soot, whose hard member was still erect and pointing, opened his pinstriped jacket by the lapels and grinned. Hanging from the inside of his coat, were an array of dildos and vibrators, in a variety of shapes and sizes, all of which looked extremely large and threatening to the terrified Agent J. With horror, and the sudden realization of what the devices were for, Agent J’s eyes began to widen as her heart began to pump furiously.

“Take your pick!” Zoot Soot exclaimed with a flashing smile.

As Agent J shook her head and silently mouthed the word ‘no’, Agent K and Agent V began to yell and beg for Zoot Soot to leave Agent J alone. With a single hand held up in their direction, their terrible ball gags were replace once again, and the two Danger Agents groaned and cried out their desperate and muffled protests.

“So, what’s it going to be?” Zoot said, “Rubber or plastic?”

“Don’t...” Agent J began to sob. “Don’t make me do this!”

“I don’t know what you’re so upset about.” Zoot Soot laughed. “How do you know you won’t like it if you haven’t tried it?”

“No!” Agent J pleaded. “They’re too... big.”

“We’ll start small then.” Zoot Soot said as he reached for a twelve-inch vibrator and held it out to the terrified Agent J. “Try this one on for size.”

Agent J tried to back away, but a series of thin chains shot out from Zoot Soot’s waist and wrapped themselves around her ankles and then pulled upwards, suddenly flinging Agent J upside down with her legs spread apart. Before she could fight back with her hands, another chains wrapped around her wrists and pulled her arms back tight behind her back. As Agent J screamed out in protest, Zoot Soot took three of his fingers, stuck them in his mouth to wet them, and then used them to lubricate Agent J’s tight opening.

Agent J grunted as Zoot Soot shoved his fingers deep inside her, and she winced as he wet his fingers time and time again, massaging and spreading the walls of her young pussy until it was moist and ready. She bit her lip hard when Zoot Soot began to insert the tip of the vibrator into her opening, slowly sliding it in until it had a snug fit.

“How’s that?” Zoot Soot asked his whimpering and hapless victim.

“Don’t!” Agent J begged. “It’s too tight!”

With one more lick of the tip of his index finger, Zoot Soot flicked the ‘on’ switch and the thick vibrator hummed to life. Immediately, Agent J began to squeal and squirm as she hung upside down by her ankles.

“Stop! Please!” Agent J screamed. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Give it a little time,” Zoot Soot taunted her. “You’ll get used to it.”

As Agent J twitched and struggled helplessly as the vibrator hummed inside her, Zoot Soot turned his attention to the remaining two Danger Agents, who were both looking at him with utter hatred, but unable to curse him with their mouth stuffed by the ball gags.

“I promised to save you for last Agent K,” Zoot Soot said as he reached between her squirming legs to grab and massage her crotch lasciviously.

Enjoying Agent K’s squirming and whimpering, Zoot Soot let her go after a moment and then flashed over to Agent V stroking his mustache. “I guess it’s your turn now.”

Agent V shook her head in protest as Zoot Soot took her uniform and ripped it open in the front allowing her bra-covered nubile breasts to spill out. He gave them a rough fondling for good measure before he let one hand slip down between her tensed up legs. Deftly he let his hand slide under her panties and inserted his index finger into her tight hole. Zoot Soot arched an eyebrow and said, “My, my, someone is already wet!”

Agent V gave him a hateful stare, knowing full well that he was lying, but unable to respond. She wanted desperately to be freed so that she could tear him apart.

“I’ve always been partial to brunettes,” Zoot Soot taunted the angry Danger Agent. “Now, do I want you passive or not? What would be better for you?”

Agent V ball gag was suddenly gone, which allowed her aching jaw to relax enough so that she could emit a long series of curses in her tormentor’s face.

“Well, if that’s the way you’re going to be about it...” Zoot Soot said as he pulled out his hypnotic watch once again. Before Agent V could close her eyes, the blinding flashes of the spinning watch mesmerized her into submission. Her body glowed for a moment, and then she was freed, falling forward onto her hands and knees on the satin sheets.

In the blink of an eye, Agent V’ uniform was transformed into a red satin bunny outfit, complete with ears, bow tie, and glossy red pumps with mesh hose. Above her rear was perched a soft cotton bunny tail, which amused Zoot Soot to no end as he got down on his knees behind Agent V.

Agent V had little time to turn around to see what Zoot Soot was doing behind her when she felt him grasp her hips and pull her backwards toward him until they were positioned doggie style. She gasped when she felt his hand open a slit in the back end of her costume. Her crotchless hosiery allowed Zoot Soot to insert his fingers inside her opening again so he could finger her until she nice and wet.

Agent V groaned at Zoot Soot’s touch. Just a moment ago, she wanted to tear him to pieces, but now her senses were overwhelmed by her want for him. The thought of his penis, which she just knew was merely inches away from her now slippery opening, was making her shiver with ecstasy and desire. She was breathing heavily now, her nostrils flaring as she waited impatiently for him to enter her.

Zoot Soot looked over at Agent K and released her mercifully from the bitter ball gag.

“Any last words before I have my way with your Danger Agents?” Zoot Soot taunted.

Agent K looked over helplessly. On one part of the bed, Agent T and Agent C were still engrossed in mutual oral sex. Agent J hung upside down, her lithe young body sweating and tensing up as the vibrator hummed away inside her, now stimulating her to complete ecstasy and near madness with pleasure. Agent V could only wait, tense with anticipation on her hands and knees before Zoot Soot.

“Please!” Agent K sighed in resignation and defeat. “You’ve beaten us. Don’t do this anymore! Let us go! I beg you!”

Zoot Soot puffed up with pride. “That’s what I love to hear. I’m moved by the pitiful sound of your utter defeat and humiliation. It becomes you very well Agent K.”

“What do you want from us?” Agent K asked, desperate to plead with him to save her friends from further humiliation.

“I only want to end your pathetic acts as Danger Agents,” Zoot Soot responded. “Nothing more... except of course to have my way with your nubile young bodies.”

“Please. I beg you!” Agent K cried as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Zoot Soot laughed and took Agent V firmly by the hips. In one swift motion he thrust forward and rammed his cock into Agent V from behind, filling the walls of her virgin pussy to the hilt. Agent V let out a high-pitched scream, which echoed throughout the room. Soon, Zoot Soot was fucking her deep and hard, making her body shake from his piston-like thrusts. Agent V bit her bottom lip, and winced as Zoot Soot drove himself deep into her. His hips slapped up against her tight cheeks, turning them pink with heat. She tried to brace herself from his thrusts, grabbing fistfuls of the satin sheets, but she was driven forward so her upper torso was now on the bed and her ass still in the air.

“Unnnnnhh!” Agent V groaned as Zoot Soot continued to pound away. She grabbed some of the satin material and bit into it as her body was rocked back and forth.

Zoot Soot reached down under Agent V and grabbed onto her breasts, which were now spilling out of the top of her low cut outfit. His fucking was becoming more intense, and he sneered at Agent K as he fucked Agent V long and hard.

Agent K was crying now, unable to take the vision of her friends being assaulted by this vile monster. She knew it would do no good to try and plead with the evil Zoot Soot, so all she could do was watch, suspended by her chains as Zoot Soot had his way with the other Danger Agents. She watched with anger as Zoot Soot pulled out of Agent V and turned her over so that he could straddle her chest. He then pulled her head upwards so that he could shove his cock into her waiting mouth. It appeared to Agent K that Agent V was now enjoying every degrading act that was forced upon her.

Zoot Soot reveled in the sensations of Agent V’ warm mouth on his cock. He surmised that three would be better than one, so with a gentle click of his fingertips, Agent T and Agent C were separated from each other’s embrace. Confused at first, they both were caught by Zoot Soot’s commands.

“Come here, both of you,” Zoot Soot ordered the bewildered Danger Agents. “I want all of you to enjoy me at once.”

Agent K watched with dismay, as all three of the freed Danger Agents giggled and scrambled to get at Zoot Soot’s throbbing member. Holding each of them by the golden chains attached to their respective collars, Zoot Soot stood up so that all three could kneel before him. They fought it out over who could get him in their mouth while the other two licked and fondled the rest of his cock and balls.

Zoot Soot noticed Agent J, still suspended with the humming vibrator still embedded inside her slit as juices spilled down her stomach, back and over the rubber surface of her corset. He mercifully decided to release her from her bonds, and the chains lowered her onto the bed until she was flat on her stomach. When her wrist bonds were released, she reached down and quickly pulled out the vibrator for some relief from the series of multiple orgasms she was experiencing on a regular mind-numbing basis. She curled herself into a ball to recover and catch her breath as her body continued to shiver.

“She’ll need a few minutes to recover,” Zoot Soot laughed. “And then she can come and enjoy the fun.”

As the three Danger Agents slurped and licked, Agent K watched as Zoot Soot seemed to release himself to the ecstasy of the three young girls washing his cock with their tongues. She knew he was vulnerable at that moment, and she pulled at the chains with all her might. To her surprise, Zoot Soot turned to look at her, as if he knew what she was thinking and doing. Agent K could only surmise that the chains, which bound her, had a connection to Zoot Soot’s consciousness, as if they were a living part of him.

“You look left out,” Zoot Soot said with a mocking tone. “Would you care to join us?”

Agent K could only close her eyes and shake her head, desperate to know that this was all some nightmare that she would soon awake from. ‘This can’t be happening,’ She thought over and over to herself. But the sounds in the room made her realize her worse thoughts were true. That the Danger Agents were now the slaves of the most powerful foe they had ever faced.

When she opened her eyes once more, Agent K saw that Agent J had now joined the others, as Zoot Soot was using his shaft to slap at the cheeks of all four of the Danger Agents. They all had their mouth wide open, like baby chicks in a nest, as Zoot Soot seemed to be deciding which one he would shove his cock into and feed next.

“What do you think of your friends now?” Zoot Soot asked Agent K. “They are quite the little sluts aren’t they? But you aren’t, are you Agent K? You’re saving yourself for that pathetic Mysterio.”

“Please,” Cried Agent K weakly. “Stop.”

Zoot Soot continued to taunt Agent K. “Where is your precious Mysterio now? Hasn’t he always saved you before?”

‘Where was he?’ Agent K thought. If only he was here now to save her.

“If you give yourself to me,” Zoot Soot said. “I’ll release your friends, all of them.”

Agent K looked at Zoot Soot. What was he up to? Was he trying to trick her?

“Give yourself to me, body and soul, that’s all I ask,” Zoot Soot offered. “And forget that Mysterio for the rest of your life.”

“No!” Agent K said in scorn. “I’ll never forget him! I love Mysterio, and I know he loves me!”

“If he loves you so much, why isn’t he here now?” Zoot Soot asked.

“He doesn’t know where I am!” Agent K shot back. “If he did, he’d destroy you.”

“But he does know,” Zoot Soot responded. Remember the dance when I had all your friends and schoolmates under my control? I was about to destroy them when your precious Mysterio showed up. We made a little arrangement, the lives of all your fellow students in exchange for the five of you.”

“No! That’s not true!” Agent K exclaimed, as she turned red with anger.

“I think you know that it is,” Zoot Soot said as he waved his hand over the four Danger Agents. They immediately fell upon the bed exhausted and semi-conscious. “What you can’t believe is that he would trade the five of you for a few hundred other innocents.”

Agent K was silent; realizing that everything Zoot Soot was saying was true. Zoot Soot must have been so powerful that even Mysterio could not stop him. But why didn’t he just destroy Mysterio, unless he had something else planned?

“One thing you can say about Mysterio, I suppose, is that he is noble,” Zoot Soot said as he faced Agent K closely. “I can’t imagine I would be so quick to give up the one I loved for a group of whining teenagers.”

“Please!” Agent K begged. “Just let us go. We’ll give up being the Danger Agents, if that’s what you want.”

“Here’s the deal,” Zoot Soot said as he took Agent K by the chin. “I will free either you... or your four friends. In either case, you or they will live with me forever in my realm. If you decide to stay, you will be of your own free mind and will. In their case, they will be obedient slaves, eager to do my whatever I bid them to.”

“What will you get out of this?” Agent K asked defiantly. “If I choose to stay, I won’t be a willing playmate for you.”

“Just the fact that Mysterio will know that I have you is enough for me,” Zoot Soot said with a devious smile.

“Why do you hate him?” Agent K asked, desperate to see his reasoning.

“A long story,” Zoot Soot answered. “If you decide to stay, maybe I’ll tell it to you.”

Agent K looked at the other Danger Agents, writhing and moaning on the bed as they looked at Zoot Soot, waiting for him to return to their willing bodies. She couldn’t bear the thought of leaving them like this, but the alternative was just as horrible. She would be Zoot Soot’s unwilling slave for eternity.

“I’ll stay on one condition...” Agent K began.

“You’re in no position to be adding caveats to our agreement,” Zoot Soot said with a smirk. “But I’ll hear you out.”

“I’ll stay if you allow the others to return as Danger Agents and give them their powers back,” Agent K proposed.

“So they can try and rescue you?” Zoot Soot laughed. “I think not.”

“No!” Agent K responded. “With the promise that they can only continue to protect Earth from evil.”

“Hmmm,” Zoot Soot pondered the proposal for a few moments and then responded, “What do I care? I can destroy them any time I want to anyway. Done.”

With a snap of his fingers, Agent V, Agent J, Agent C and Agent T vanished, returned home and unaware of where exactly they had been. Only that their friend was now gone, imprisoned by a cruel and otherworldly captor. They could only imagine the awful things he would do to Agent K.

Agent K remained behind, alone with Zoot Soot, and she shook in trepidation. The security of friends, the Danger Agents had now vanished, and left her a shaken. She gulped and swallowed hard, trying to be brave as she lifted her chin up defiantly, awaiting the first of his evil and perverted schemes.

Zoot Soot smiled back at her and waved his hand in front of her with one smooth motion. All at once her chains were gone. As she floated down the few feet to the floor, her Danger Agent uniform was transformed with a glow of light into a flowing white lace gown. White satin ribbons held her two long ponytails and a pair of satin pumps appeared on her delicate feet. The front was cut provocatively low at the bust, and a tight push up bra underneath made her perky young breasts appear to spill out of the top with a hint of nipple shown at the top edge. The front part of the pleated gown was split up the front so that the v-shape of her French cut white lace panties were revealed, as well as a frilly garter around each slender and supple thigh.

Zoot Soot smiled widely as he looked upon his new plaything. He removed his jacket and slipped his thumbs under his suspenders as he approached the nervous Agent K, and he relished the idea of all the things he was going to do to her innocent young body.

THE END