The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DANCE AND BEDEVILED

(Copyright © May 16, 1998. All rights reserved.)

PART THREE: THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER I FALL

For a dream, it felt unusually vivid, though not particularly lucid. I had been swimming underwater, back and forth, the length of the pool. Despite the fact that I had been beneath the water’s surface for several laps, I wasn’t out of breath when I reached the bottom of the pool ladder and began to climb the steel rungs toward the surface. One, two, three rungs... somebody must have been counting off my progress, but the voice was heavily muffled by the water. Four, five, six... I could tell it was a woman’s voice, and it was becoming clearer as I neared the surface. Seven, eight, nine... my head broke the surface of the water, and I used the handrails to pull myself up. Ten.

I was wide awake, but slightly disoriented and a little surprised to find that I was already dry and dressed, again sitting on the sofa in Daphne’s living room. It took a few moments to shake the memories back into my head, the way it does when you wake unexpectedly. The bar, the drinks, the offer to drive by a pair of pretty blue eyes named Daphne. And, of course, watching Daphne give me a harmless demonstration of hypnosis, using the waitress as her subject. After that, Tammy and I had gone for a long swim, or did I dream that?

“Welcome back to the land of the living, Rip Van Winkle.” Daphne’s voice came through the kitchen door, followed by the lovely dancer herself. She emerged holding a coffee cup. “I thought you could use this. Do you take it black?”

She settled herself next to me and passed over the steaming mug. I sipped the hot liquid gratefully, and it tasted good. “It’s fine, thanks. That was quite a night!”

“You don’t know the half of it,” Daphne laughed. “How are you feeling this morning?”

Morning already? Yes, though her curtains remained closed, daylight was plainly visible behind them. My wristwatch told me that it was almost noon. Christ, I was over four hours late for work, and I had not even phoned the office; my boss was going to chew my head off!

Plus, I had never shown up for that dinner date with my girlfriend, so I was also going to catch hell from... now, what was her name? The only name that came to mind was Tammy, but I was almost sure that was incorrect. No, it was... well, it was right on the tip of my tongue. Her name was... something else, I guess.

That reminded me, where was Tammy? Had she already left? That would be a shame; I had wanted to thank her for last evening’s demonstration, and to tell her how much I had enjoyed our swim together.

She had looked terrific in her swimsuit, but then, I had always found really big girls in swimsuits very attractive. Or had I? I was having trouble remembering any of the other girls of size that I had dated in the past, not that it was important.

“Did Tammy have to leave early?” I asked, trying to hide my disappointment. In response, Daphne directed my attention to a darkened alcove behind us, where Tammy’s sleeping body lay sprawled across a small chaise lounge.

Daphne reached behind me and switched on a table lamp. Designed for little more than decorative effect, the tiny bulb provided enough illumination for me to see that Tammy’s enormous body was now clad in what must have been the world’s largest bikini. On her, it barely covered her private parts, leaving her almost completely naked. Her skin seemed to glisten, reflecting the dim light as if it was oily or wet. I was reminded of how good she had looked during our swim.

A closer look revealed that she wasn’t exactly asleep, just limp and witless, staring unfocused at the wall. The lids of her small, dark eyes were half-closed, the eyes beneath them glossy and reflective. Her thick, short arms hung down, allowing the knuckles of her hands to rest against the floor beside her. Her gigantic thighs straddled the soft upholstery, gravity separating her legs into an unconsciously lewd position.

I remember thinking how much I’d like to bury my head in that opening. Bury it all the way up to my shoulders. Then I remember thinking, “What the hell are you thinking?”

Daphne watched my face carefully, reading my thoughts as surely as if they were scrolling across my forehead, and smiled at my reaction. “She isn’t going anywhere, Bill,” she said congenially. “At least, not for a while. Did you guys have a good time together after I went to bed?”

“I think so,” was my uncertain reply. “I mean, if that’s the same Tammy from the club....”

“Same girl.” Daphne continued to examine my reaction. “Why, Bill, does she look different to you?”

I searched for the words to answer, but found my thoughts on the subject unorganized. “Maybe it’s the outfit, I don’t know for sure, but she seems to look so much better....”

Daphne’s hand put an end to my uncertainty. She reached down and ran the tips of her long fingernails across the front of my pants, over my cock. I was hard as a rock—that’s what I was thinking, and now we both knew it. Still, I maneuvered to put my feelings into some kind of rational context.

“She’s still hypnotized,” I said, stating the obvious with a genuine sense of discovery.

“Aren’t we all?” Daphne grinned. Her answer reminded me that something else was at work here, but she continued before I reached the end of that train of thought. Standing, she addressed her motionless victim. “Tammy, listen to me carefully. Wide awake, now, wide awake.”

Tammy’s eyes fluttered, then opened and searched for focus, slightly surprised but not the least bit uncomfortable. With effort, she pulled both of her tree trunk legs around to the front, sat up and rearranged her hair. My presence didn’t faze her a bit. In fact, she seemed delighted to see me, and greeted me with great excitement. “Hi, Bill. Ready to have some more fun, baby?”

Her legs had again parted, and they remained spread wide for me. One of her hands slipped down to move aside the bottom of her bikini, exposing her swollen pussy, as if that was a perfectly normal thing to do while carrying on a conversation. She gave me a lascivious grin that stretched almost ear to ear. “Baby, I’ve been waiting for this since the first day you walked into the club. You like big girls, don’t you, baby?”

“Well, sure. Who doesn’t?” I answered, but the question reminded me that the only girls I could remember dating in the past were all of the tall, thin variety. It was puzzling, and I found myself adding, “You know, I’ve got this funny feeling that....”

Daphne’s voice stopped me in mid-sentence. Leaning over to face me, she spoke softly but rapidly. “You love big girls. You love big, beautiful girls like Tammy. You’ve always preferred them, always preferred them. They make you hot, Bill. They make your dick as hard as a rock. Look for yourself; you can’t fool anybody here.”

“Her big legs make you hard,” she continued. Her hand pulled my head closer to her face “Her big belly makes you hard. You want to bounce your hard cock on Tammy’s big, fat belly. You want to wrap your arms around her big, beautiful, wide ass and press your face against all that wonderful flesh. Look at her, Bill, and listen to me carefully. Listen to me carefully. You know you love it. You know you love Tammy. You really do love her. You love Tammy’s big, beautiful body.”

Daphne’s patter was making me dizzy with desire. Her hand grabbed my face by the jaw and forcibly turned it toward Tammy while she continued to speak rapidly. She was right, I did... no, wait, that wasn’t right, was it?

What was happening to me? Why was I now experiencing this sudden, overwhelming sexual attraction? What was happening here? Daphne’s voice kept interrupting my thoughts; what was she doing? And, beyond that... what had she already done? She was hypnotizing me. Hypnotizing me. Hypnotiz....

And I was almost under! Summoning all my strength, I pulled my head free of her grasp and stood, unsteadily backing away. “Stop that!” I snapped. “I know what you’re doing, and I want you to stop!”

But she refused to acknowledge my protestations, talking over me, saying the same things over and over. I turned and started toward the door. “That’s enough,” I insisted. “I want to go home now.”

Daphne’s voice cracked like a whip across my mind, and suddenly I felt that all too familiar wave of vertigo washing over me once more. The floor tilted wildly beneath my feet, making the short distance I needed to cover seem like a longer, steeper path than I had energy to climb. The walls of her apartment began to spin left, then right, then left again. I searched for support, found none and dropped to my hands and knees.

The front door was only a few feet away, and I stubbornly determined to close that distance, even if I had to crawl. But that was no good either, as I seemed to need all my strength just to hold myself upright on that constantly shifting landscape. Now I was pleading, begging her to make it stop, to let me go.

Daphne moved decisively, standing legs apart, hands on hips, between the door and me. She ignored the noises I was making. She reached down with one hand and lightly pressed down on my shoulder blades. It didn’t take much; my arms and legs collapsed beneath me, and I found myself flat on the floor with my face buried in the carpet. Placing her foot against the small of my back, she made sure I could not move from that position. I could only cling desperately to the plush carpet and whimper.

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” I heard her say to Tammy. “He’s not quite ready for you yet, but it won’t take much longer.”

“Okay, but hurry as fast as you can,” Tammy’s replied from behind me. “God, I think I’m going to explode if I can’t fuck him again right now!” The urgency in her voice was punctuated by the sloppy wet sounds of her fingers, pounding in and out of her own pussy, and the rhythmic grunts of pleasure they produced.

“I know, dear. You just keep yourself occupied for a few more minutes, and your new toy should be about ready.” Daphne’s tone was both sympathetic and bemused.

To me she said, “Poor Bill, whatever are we going to have to do to you? Right now your conditioning is still the least little bit half-baked... but give me just a couple more minutes, and you’re going to be toast. Do you think you can spare me a few more minutes of your time? Yes? I thought so.”

Her foot moved to my side, slipped beneath my ribs and lifted, flipping me over onto my back. She dropped down to straddle my chest, one firm hand holding my jaw so that I could not turn away. Staring directly into my eyes, she began a different chant.

“Listen to me carefully, Bill. You know you cannot leave; you know you cannot even stand by yourself, not without help. Let me help you, Bill. Don’t fight me; let me help you. What you need is an anchor—a big, heavy anchor to hold on to. If you don’t find a big, heavy anchor soon, you might get washed right out the window and hurt yourself very badly. You must find an anchor, Bill.”

Daphne’s eyes narrowed, and her grip on my jaw tightened, while her other hand grabbed my hair and jerked my head closer. She leaned closer, until our eyes were just inches apart. Her voice became loud and shrill, and the change in tone hit me like a slap in the face. “Tammy is your anchor, Bill. Tammy is your anchor! Tammy is your anchor!”

Suddenly she released her hold, pushing my head back down against the carpet, using that leverage to stand once more above me.

“Let Tammy help you, Bill. Let Tammy be your anchor—your big, heavy, beautiful anchor. Go over to Tammy, wrap your arms around her big, heavy legs and hang on for dear life. Tammy will protect you, Bill. She’s so big and heavy, don’t you see?”

“No matter how fast the room wants to spin, it can’t move when Tammy is sitting on it. She’s so big and heavy, and she wants to help you, Bill. She wants to help you soooo bad!”

I managed to turn, if not lift, my head around toward Tammy. She sat facing me, her bulging thighs spread wide apart, working all four fingers of her right hand in and out of her dripping snatch. She shuddered and groaned loudly, “Hurry, Bill, hurry!”

“You have to get over there, Bill.” Daphne continued to urge me on, delivering a couple light kicks in the back to get me started in the right direction. Go over to Tammy, Bill, and hold onto her legs with all your might! Tammy’s big, heavy thighs are strong enough to hold you down. Wrap your arms around Tammy’s big legs, Bill, or you might fall right out of the building. Hurry, Bill. You have to hurry before you fall out a window and hurt yourself!”

I felt myself falling, flat on the floor and still falling. My arms flailed about disjointedly, trying to reverse direction. With desperate effort, I managed to turn back toward the soft flesh that promised salvation, surprised to find that heading in this new direction improved my progress. It was all downhill now, all the way to the chaise lounge.

Even so, I found myself flopping flat on my face repeatedly, as my hands and knees continually failed to support my weight. By the time I was within reach of my goal, I was practically slithering along on my belly, swimming through the deep carpet.

My right arm reached out and made contact with the skin of Tammy’s beefy calves; my fingers closed on the soft skin of the back of her thick leg, and I felt an immediate lessening in the intensity of my condition. Regaining a portion of my strength, I pulled myself up onto my knees and grabbed at Tammy’s thighs. Again, the vertigo eased, and I used the opportunity to wrap my arms around every inch of available skin. My fingers dug deep into the yielding flesh, holding tight.

In a few moments, I was my old self again. Rather, I was my new self again... the one who adored big women and worshipped Tammy, in particular. This new person felt safe and secure now. More than that, he was happy. Happy and content. Happy and content and instantly aroused. In a matter of seconds my cock was hard again.

Tammy squealed with delight, wriggling her huge hips beneath my hands. Her massive thighs parted, and she pulled my face down against her padded belly. The smell of her body’s excitement filled my nostrils, sending shivers of sensation through me. Tammy’s huge clit humped spasmodically against my nose and mouth. “Oooh, Mistress,” she gasped. “It’s like riding a vibrating horse! Look at him shake!”

Over my shoulder, I felt Daphne drawing nearer, but I was afraid to look around, worried that my vertigo would return. At the same time, I was discovering that I enjoyed the contact with Tammy’s immense body.

My hands, while maintaining their grip, had begun to explore the incredibly erotic texture of her skin, and the way my fingers could press deep into the folds of her flesh. I wanted to knead each bounteous mound, each fold of sensuous cellulite, the way you would manipulate fresh cookie dough. I wanted to knead them. I wanted to need them. I desperately needed them.

Daphne leaned over my shoulder, whispered something familiar in my ear, and I surrendered to overwhelming, raw, uncontrollable desire. My hands and mouth covered every available inch, penetrated every available orifice in that broad expanse of beauty. A wave of emotion crashed over me and, humping her leg like a badly behaved dog, I felt myself coming all over her thigh.

Tammy let me fall limp across her huge breasts, cuddling my exhausted body close to her bosom with one hand. The fingers of her other hand traced lazy circles in the small pool of semen I had left on the top of her leg. She was speaking excitedly to Daphne, but I was too drained to pay much attention to their conversation. Soon, I was fast asleep.

Some time later, I awoke in Tammy’s arms, refreshed and hornier than ever. I was a man possessed, insatiable, without the slightest fatigue for hours on end. Tammy proved to be an exciting, imaginative and extremely animated lover. She matched, even exceeded, my frenzied animal passion, and we continued to fuck like bunny rabbits long after Daphne had retired for the night.

Exhausted finally, we slept until our hostess awakened us the next afternoon. I found my head pillowed between Tammy’s sleeping thighs, my arms wrapped tightly around them, even in slumber. Her face, still puffy from sleep and long since stripped of makeup by the friction of my tongue, struck me as the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

She was beautiful—my beautiful, wonderful Tammy. I hated to move; I could have slept peacefully in her enormous arms forever. Now that I had found my one true soul mate, I never wanted to spend another night apart. But it was time to go, and I reluctantly helped Tammy gather our assorted belongings.

Hand in hand, we strolled out the door together, ready for a busy afternoon. First, I broke up with Victoria, then I helped move Tammy’s things into my place, which she immediately began to redecorate. It took her about a week; she would have finished sooner, had I not constantly interrupted her efforts, begging for sex. Once that job was complete, we settled into our new surroundings and seldom ventured from them.

The outside world holds little interest for either of us these days, so obsessed are we with each other’s company. We seldom go out, although we do continue to visit frequently with Daphne... the dear friend who had first introduced us.

THE END