The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Special Coffee.

By The Slaver.

Diego opened his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms as he lay upon the comfortable queen-sized bed in the Master bedroom. He surveyed the bedroom, the wall-to-ceiling windows that later in the day would offered a perfect view of the beach. He shook his head and muttered, “The poor Homophobic saps won’t know what fucking hit them. Daddy will see to that!” Diego said softly to himself; what the Fuck Am I thinking, thought Diego.

Diego had offered his stepfather’s Miami Beach house to some of his students, so he and his students could escape the harsh reality of New York & Manhattan life in the middle of the pandemic. “Go use my home. Everything’s still open.”, Diego’s stepfather had insisted. In truth, Diego was not that much older than the students that were staying with him.

As Diego rose from his bed, he had to admit to himself that he did not know why he had done what his stepfather had suggested. Diego’s students did not hesitate to accept the invitation. The house was stunning, as were the hotties on the beach.

So on a chilly Thursday morning. The three students and Diego packed Diego’s SUV, in the darkness of pre-dawn, so as not to by stopped by the police for breaking the Lockdown; they began their drive to Miami. Armed with GPS and a high-tech Police radar/detector, Diego and his party managed to arrive at his stepfather’s beach front home at little after midnight.

Arriving so late the party crashed on the first bed they found and fell asleep. They woke around 9:00a.m. and headed for the beach. Since that first day, the party have enjoyed the beach. The students had, scheduled their studies with Diego in the morning; the students used their time with Diego wisely so that they could spend as much of their time in the afternoons on the beach and spend any evening time bedding the Beach beauties, that had chosen to ignore the Lock-down; that had been lured by their sexy vibe and cute blond looks.

Diego stretched, suddenly he realized, much to his annoyance, that the cute little blonde he seduced, and fucked without mercy; last night was still in his bed. When Diego tickled the blond, ,they woke slowly; smiled at Diego, who immediately went into morning whore mode. Diego saddled the cute young blonde, holding their hands down with his knees and forced his morning hard-on down the blond’s throat.

An hour later, after Diego had delt with the cute blond that he had spent the night with; he was just about to dress for the day, when his cell phone rung, he answered the call, “Hello!”

“Daddy wants Diego!”, came the reply; Diego, still holding his cell fell to his knees on the bedroom floor, he rubbed his cock through the jammers he had on.

“Daddy’s good little boy knows what to do? Its time Daddy’s good little boy used Daddy’s SPECIAL tin of Coffee. You know what to do!” The call just suddenly ended. Diego remained on his knees, cell to his ear, rubbing his cock through his jammers. Suddenly after a few minutes; Diego let out a grunt as he Cum in his Jammers, as his wad exploded from his cock, Diego dropped his cell, and then seemed to ‘wake up’.

After he had come down from that Cum short, he quickly stood up, and went over to his Duffel bag in the corner of the bedroom. In the bottom of the near empty bag; Diego found a sealed tin of his Daddy’s special coffee, and a CD. Quietly, so as not to wake the others, Diego slipped down stairs to the Kitchen. He throw away the Coffee that was already made, opened the tin, and brewed a fresh pot of Coffee, soon the strong smell of Columbian beans filled the air.

Diego went into the open spaced living room, and over to the sound system in the opposite wall; the system had speakers in every room of the house, as well as by the pool. Diego slipped the CD into the slot, and set the controls to play the CD on a continuous loop. The faint background sound of White Noise could just be heard. Diego went silently back up to his room.

He ambled about the spacious Master bedroom rubbing the wet patch in his Jammers, then he stepped onto the balcony that wrapped around three sides of the beach home. He walked the length of the balcony, and then stopped to face the beach. He enjoyed the heat of the morning sun, slowly the wet patch on his pair of jammers, dried to a crusty stain.

‘Why am I wasting time?’ Diego suddenly thought to himself. ‘Daddy wouldn’t want that’ , the thought suddenly just popped into his head. He hurried back into the house, and headed for his bedroom. He undressed, grabbed a towel from the bathroom, and descended naked, down the staircase, just off the balcony adjacent to his bedroom. When he reached the water’s edge, Diego tossed the towel on to the sand and strolled into the water, enjoying the warm waters.

Korte, the first of the student to rise strolled in too the kitchen, Korte looked out of one of the large kitchen windows, and saw Diego enjoyed his morning swim, ‘what the fuck’ Korte thought, ‘what the fuck Diego doing swinging naked like that.’ Then he smelled the freshly brewed Columbia Coffee; as the Coffee was ready, Korte poured himself a large mug. And then Korte sat on the deck outside of the kitchen door, right under one of the speakers of the sound system; the White Noise played faintly in the back ground.

For a few seconds Korte felt light head, as the White Noise bombarded his brain, as the White Noise totally filled his head; Korte kept an eye on Diego as he swam in the ocean. Korte just sat sipped his coffee, staring at Diego. ‘I hope Diego will soon return as I needed to suck some cock.’ Korte suddenly thought.

‘Where the fuck did that come from?’ Korte thought to himself, he was an unabashed womanizer who would never suck any guy’s cock. He went to sip his coffee again, but found that his mug was nearly empty. A little unsteadily Korte got too his feet, and walked back into the kitchen, he refilled his mug and took a sip. He blinked and then said, too himself in a low voice “Diego better get back soon.” Korte slowly savouring his morning Coffee. “I need to suck cock.”

Diego finished his swim, walked out of the ocean, dried his body and wrapped the towel around his waist. He then sauntered back to the house, and into the kitchen, Korte gave Diego a silly sort of a wave and called out. “Coffee’s brewed.”

Diego just gave Korte a thumb’s up. Diego stood still in the kitchen, as he took a moment and breathed in the scent of the coffee. Diego like Korte loved his coffee. Both of them could not wait to enjoy their first large mug of the morning. As he poured himself a large mug of coffee, the though briefly came into his head that neither he, Korte, or come to that the others staying in the house ever drunk Coffee first thing in the morning; in fact he was briefly sure that all of them never drunk Coffee at all. But suddenly that brief thought was ripped from Diego’s mind for ever, as the thought,’ but this coffee is so incredible. Its Daddy’s Special Coffee’ popped into Diego’s head.

“Pour me some more.” Korte said in a strange low voice, he handed Diego his mug. As Diego topped off Korte’s mug, he noticed that the pot was nearly empty. Putting the pot down, Diego opened a cupboard and took out another coffee pot, and brewed another batch of Daddy’s Special Coffee. After which the two men clinked their large coffee mugs and sipped the steaming coffee.

“How was the ocean?” Korte asked, “Incredible.”, Diego replied, in the same strange low voice, that Korte was using. “You know what? Allen my stepfather, my Daddy is so lucky to have this house. I don’t understand why, Daddy doesn’t run his business from here?” Diego said, Korte seemed to not have notice that Diego had used the term ‘Daddy’ when he spoke of his stepfather.

“Why would anyone spend their time in Manhattan, or New York. Especially with that Virus everywhere, there! Maybe Daddy will join us here?” Diego finished, and took another sip of his coffee, Korte did not speak, he nodded ‘yes’, and sipped his coffee. As he sipped his mug of Daddy’s Special Columbia Java, Diego fondled his junk through his towel. From a Speaker in the celling, the faint sound of the White Noise bombarded, both Diego and Korte’s brains. ‘Damn! Korte is so fucking hot.’ Diego thought to himself, as he refilled, both his and Korte’s large mugs

“What did you say?”, Korte asked in that now, strange low voice of his. Diego suddenly realized that he spoke his thoughts, out loud. “Coffee is hot.” he answered, he did not care, what he had said, but still he tried to cover his tracks. “Have you seen, either Percy, or Tosh, yet?” He asked.

“Yes, they both came down, just before you came in from your swim. They, both out back, by the pool!” Korte answered, he paused for a moment and then said, “I thought that what you said was ‘Korte has a nice cock.”

“No. I didn’t say that. I just …” Diego tried to answer, but he trailed off, and just started touching himself in front of Korte, slowly getting harder.

Korte moved nearer to Diego; he placed his coffee mug on the counter, and reached out. “It’s okay”, Korte said, as he pulled away Diego’s hand, and then began to fondled Diego’s junk. “It’s okay.” Korte said again. Diego continued to sip his coffee while Korte stroked his cock. He stared into Korte’s eyes. He had seen that look before, but he could not remember where, he had seen it! Was that look lust? Diego thought.

Korte lowered Diego towel; he got on his knees, lent forwards, and licked the length of Diego’s shaft and the tip of his thick, mushroom head. “That’s fucking good, tastes nearly as fucking good as Daddy’s coffee.” Korte said, as he started again: Korte sucked Diego’s cock, then Korte, swallowed Diego’s thick, veiny cock to the base of Its shaft.

“Yeah. That’s … good … like … the … coffee.” Diego managed to say in shallow breaths; he was starting to responding to Korte’s skilful mouth. Despite a long night of constant fornication, Diego became aroused at the touch of Korte’s tongue on his cock. He could feel Korte’s tongue tickling the tip of his uncut mushroom head. Korte, licked the sides of Diego’s engorging shaft, suckled upon his dangling, juicy balls. Korte finished licking Diego’s shaft by teasing the popping veins on its side and then, he sucked the first couple of inches of Diego’s massive member.

Korte gagged, and tried to pull off, as Diego pushed another couple of inches of his massive member down Korte’s throat. Diego was having none of this; he grabbed the sides of Korte’s head, holding him on his cock, “Suck it, Bitch. You know You want too!” Diego said as he thrust more and more of his massive member in and out of Korte’s mouth and throat. It took but a few short minutes, before Diego grabbed Korte’s head tighter, and thrust deeper down his throat; before letting out a loud cry, as his Cum exploded from his cock, and down Korte’s throat.

So much of Diego’s massive member filled his mouth and throat; that Korte had no other choice but to swallow the large wad of Cum that had exploded into his mouth from Diego’s member. Diego then without even telling Korte, let rip a flood of his golden piss, down Korte’s throat; Korte gagged, but Diego took no notice, he just hold Korte’s head tighter in place on his cock. After several minutes Diego finished pissing, he let go of Korte’s head, and pulled his cock out of Korte’s mouth.

As Diego’s member slipped out of Korte’s mouth: Korte swallowed the last of Diego’s piss: and then Korte let out a loud grunt as his own member exploded, a large wet patch appeared in the front of Korte’s sweat pants, Korte let out several more grunts as he shoot more and more of his Cum into his sweat pants; the wet patch grow larger, and larger. As Diego stood watching Korte, he wiped his Cum, and piss covered member through Korte’s blond, flat-top, cut hair.

Finally, Korte stopped Cumming, panting, still on his knees he looked up at Diego; but as Diego looked into Korte’s eyes; he saw that all sign of Korte’s Intelligence had gone. An empty, but goofy smile slowly spread across Korte’s face. Diego patted the kneeling guy on the shoulder. Diego then moved away from the kneeling Korte, and brewed another pot of Daddy’s Special Coffee.

Diego strolled out of the kitchen onto the deck, he was carrying a tray, on which was two large coffee mugs, and two pots of freshly brewed Daddy’s Special Coffee, Diego walked down the staircase that led to the pool at the rear of the house. Sitting on two lounge chairs by the pool, catching some rays were Percy and Tosh, behind the two jocks was another of the sound system’s speakers, out of which the faint sound of White Noise could just be heard, the White Noise had been bombarding the two jock’s brains since they had rose that morning, just like Korte.

“Who’s up for coffee?” Diego called out. Percy and Tosh looked up and saw Diego standing next to a table, by their lounge chairs, holding a tray, Tosh and Percy gave Diego a thumbs up. Diego put down the tray, and poured two large mugs of coffee, he handed the two large white porcelain mugs of coffee, to Percy and Tosh. “Enjoy!” Diego told the two jocks; smiling Diego walked back to the house.

In the Kitchen, Diego found Korte, still on his knees, and still with that silly, goofy grin on his face. Diego walked over to Korte and pulled him to his feet, the Cum stain on Korte’s sweat pants had started to dry. Diego led the dazed jock into the study, at was off the far end of the kitchen. Once in the study, Diego walked over to the book case, that covered the whole of one wall. He stopped in front of the middle section of the book case: he then reached out, and pushed the last book on the left hand side of the centre shelf.

With a clicking sound the book slid back into the back of the case. Then the whole centre section of the book case, slid open; revealing a dark opening. And standing in that opening was Allen; Diego’s stepfather, but more importantly, here stood Daddy. Now there was the same silly, goofy grin on Diego’s face as well, as on Korte’s. Daddy held out his hand towards Korte; who still with that grin on his face, and like someone walking in their sleep, walked through the opening.

Leaving Diego in the study, by the opening: Allen led Korte down a metal stair-case that was just beyond the opening to a deep underground level. After they walked around a metal catwalk, Allen led Korte to a room. On the outside of the door, a sign was posted, it said ‘Daddy’s Room.’ Allen opened the door and led Korte into it. The smell of Daddy’s Special Coffee filled the room.

Once in the room, Korte looked at Allen and saw the gift that nature had given the man: a cock the size of which Korte had never seen, before. Allen approached Korte, and roughly forced him to his knees, he thrust his monster cock in Korte’s face and said, “Suck it. You know you want it.”

‘Daddy as right’ Korte thought he did want Daddy’s Cock. Korte swallowed Allen’s monster cock, first he fitted only half in his mouth, but then he swallowed the whole of Allen’s monster. Korte slobbered and licked Daddy’s cock, getting him hard. Allen wanted Korte’s full attention and mouth; so Allen grabbed Korte by the side of his head and rammed his cock down Korte’s throat. Korte breathed through his nose, spittle bursting from the sides of Korte’s lips. The longer Allen kept his cock down Korte’s throat, the easer Korte found it too take all of Allen’s cock, Korte twirled his tongue and massaged Allen’s jangling balls.

Korte swallowed Allen’s balls while, he stroked the stud’s stiff, massive rod. Allen grabbed Korte by his head again, and forced him to suck his cock again. Allen felt his nuts tightening; he ripped Korte’s sweat pant too pieces, throwing the pieces aside, Alen pulled out his diamond hard cock from Korte’ mouth. Then Allen pushed Korte face down over a leather couch in the corner of the room. Allen using only Korte’s spit on his cock as lube, rammed his foot-long erect cock into Korte’s virgin hole.

Korte howled in pain, but Allen took no notice; soon once he had Cum inside Korte, and so completed Korte’s conditioning, all Korte would know was the pleasure of being one of Daddy’s boys.

Through the pain Korte could feel the power and thrust of Allen’s cock deep inside him, tickling his prostate and making his own cock rock hard. Korte tried maneuverer a hand to stroke his cock, but Allen slapped it away. “No, boy you’re here to be fucked, and to serve Daddy.” Panted Allen, Korte howled again as Allen pushed deeper into his whole. Allen then pulled out of Korte’s tight virgin whole, Allen jerked his cock and blew a wad of his Daddy cream on Korte’s buttocks, the jock Korte blew his wad on the leather couch. Korte lay on the couch whimpering, and moaning. Allen grabbed Korte by his head and forced Korte to eat his own cum from the leather couch.

Allen poured a large mug of his Special Coffee, and gave it to the still whimpered Korte ”Drink, Daddy’s good little boy!” Daddy ordered; with shaking hands Korte took the mug from Allen, Korte quickly drained the mug. Allen smiled at Korte, “I think it’s time that your conditioning was completed!” Daddy said as without any warning, he thrust his hard cock back into Korte’s mouth, and down his throat. This time, Korte did not gag, but went straight to work sucking Allen’s monster cock too an diamond hard erection.

Once his cock was diamond hard, and he felt his balls tighten; Allen pushed Korte off of his member. Then, once again Korte was pushed over the couch; and with no lubrication, Allen thrust into Korte’s whole. Korte screamed as he was penetrated for the second time. Suddenly, Daddy’s erect member hit that magic spot, deep inside of Korte, a feeling of Lust, and Hornieness, he had never had before, filled Korte’s very being.

Now cooing in sexual pleaser, Korte rode his Daddy’s member. “Now, Daddy’s little Boy. When, in a moment I Cum, and fill you with my seed; you will become, Daddy’s Good, but Dumb little Boy. Daddy’s little Boy, don’t need to be that smart, not to serve Daddy’s cock!” Allen panted, as he neared blowing his load; Korte just moan in reply, and pushed down harder on Daddy’s cock. Allen let out a scream, as his cock exploded deep inside Korte. As his Daddy’s Cum filled him; Korte’s IQ dropped dramatically, to just over 67.

Allen pulled his spent cock out of Korte’s whole, “And sleep, Daddy’s good little, Boy!”, ordered Allen; and Korte went out like a light. Allen looked at the sleeping Korte, Allen then turned and walked out of the room. He returned to the study; were Diego still stood by the opening, unmoving, and still with that silly grin on his face. Daddy then led Diego to the same room that the sleeping Korte was in. Allen ripped off the towel around Diego’s waist, and then forced him onto the floor, on all-fours, his ass in the air.

It had been easy, for Allen to take control of his step son, some months ago; the special Coffee beans that Allen had discovered on vacation in Columbia, when mixed with certain local herb, had the power to turn the most strong willed straight guy; into the willing, but dumpiest of Cock-sluts, and Cum dumps.

“Now boy it’s time that you become completely mine, and nobody else’s!” Allen said as he lined up his cockhead with the entrance to Diego’s chut. Allen smiled as he thought of how he had taken control of Diego a few months before the Pandemic, and lockdown. Allen had then made Diego fuck any guy that wanted his cock; but Diego had still thought that he was straight, and he acted just as he always did when he was with one night stands. In the morning, Diego would force his morning wood down the throat of the person who had been in his bed the night before: agenized that persons will, after which having blowen his load down their throat, Diego would then fuck them senseless, after which he would then leave them a pile of whimpering Cum and sweat, to dress and leave.

Allen had watched Diego do just that that morning to the blond twink he had pick p the night before. “Now boy that fortune you’ve just inherited from your Grandfather, a Daddies boy like you don’t need all that money. Not when he has his Daddy to look after him, and for him to sever his Daddy’s cock; don’t you think, Boy!” Diego let out a low moan. “Now, Daddy’s little Boy. When, in a moment I Cum, and fill you with my seed; you will become, just like Korte, Daddy’s Good, but Dumb little Boy. Daddy’s little Boy, don’t need to be that smart, or a fortune, not to serve Daddy’s cock!” Allen said as he jerked his cock hard once again.

Diego grunted and moaned loudly as his Daddy thrust his unlubed erection straight inti his virgin whole. Diego begged for mercy, between moans of pain, as his Daddy thoroughly fucked his whole. Suddenly Allen’s cock hit that magic spot deep inside Diego, a hot feeling of lust washed over Diego.

Allen panted as he felt his balls tighten and rise up, as he neared blowing his load; Diego now just moan in lust, and without thinking about it, Diego pushed down hard on his Daddy’s cock. Allen let out a scream, as his cock exploded deep inside Diego. As his Daddy’s Cum filled him; Diego’s just like Korte’s, IQ dropped dramatically, Diego’s IQ dropped to under 65.

Daddy pulled out of Diego and then thrust his Cum and shit covered cock down Diego’s throat, “Now Boy, suck Daddy’s cock clean.” A muffled moan escaped from Diego full mouth, just before he went to work cleaning his Daddy’s cock. Minutes later, Allen pulled his clean, and semi-hard cock out of Diego’s mouth. , “And sleep, Daddy’s good little, Boy!”, ordered Allen; and Diego went out like a light, falling to the floor. Allen looked at the sleeping figures of Korte and Diego, Allen smiled and then he turned and walked out of the room.

Later; Allen stood at one of the kitchen windows, and looked out at the pool, which was now empty, but showed signs of a struggle. Allen stepped through the open door onto the decking that run down to the pool. He made his way past the pool to a gate in the back wall: the gate was wide open, and Allen went through it.

On the other side of the gate, were parked, three Ford pick-up tracks, there trail-gates down. On each truck was a metal dog cage; in the first two cages on hands and knees, with dry Cum around their mouths, and goofy looks on their faces were Tosh and Percy. And in the third cage was the blond twink that had spent the night in Diego’s bed. This one although he had dry Cum around his mouth, showed signs of having been in a struggle; his top lip was split, he had a black eye, and they was a large bruise on one side of his head.

Six well-built Columbia men in compression gear and baseball caps came round from the side of the far track. Allen moved over towards them. The six Columbias, all high fived Allen, but none said a word. Allen nodded to the six men: his Columbia business partners. For a supply of the Coffee beans and local herbs, the six Columbias demand three ‘volunteers’ every month. Allen gave Tosh, Percy and the blond Twink , one last look as the six men climbed into the tracks. Allen then noticed that the three guys in the dog cages were locked in metal cock-cages.

A the trucks started up, Allen pulled a tarp over each of the cages; he smiled and waved his hand, as the tracks pulled away.

Allen watch the trucks disappear, and then he walked through the gate, closing it behind him. He made his way back to his house. Allen laughed to himself as he thought of, how much he was going to enjoy his two good little Daddies boys!

THE END: