The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Princess

Copyright © 2019 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

Note: This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If explicit sex offends you, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. The characters and settings in this story are completely fictional. If they remind you of someone or someplace, that’s a coincidence.

* * *

Mmm, that voice! I definitely want to be hypnotized again, no matter how this turns out, but I want it to be by that deep, smooth, sexy voice. Jeff is cute enough. As soon as he opened his office door I saw that he’s a solid seven. He’s in decent shape, and I’d guess in his late forties or early fifties — five or ten years older than me. A solid seven on appearance. But when he greeted me… that voice pushes him to a high nine. You don’t have to look like a movie star to be a ten in my book, and the more he talks, the hotter he gets! If this actually works like he said it will…

“And now I’m talking to both your conscious and subconscious mind. As soon as you hear me say, ‘begin scene’ your fantasy instantly starts. You wake up from a little nap in the comfortable chair in your father’s office and everything is exactly the way we discussed. The fantasy will last for up to thirty minutes, ending automatically at… 8:45 PM. What time will the fantasy end automatically?”

“Eight forty-five,” I hear myself reply.

“Good, that’s right, at 8:45 the fantasy will automatically end. It can also end before that if I say, ‘end scene.’ And if you say, ‘yellow-yellow’ at any point during the fantasy, we can pause the scene. And if you say, ‘red-red’ during the fantasy, we will end the scene immediately. What do you say to end the scene?”

“Red-red.”

“That’s right. Good girl.” (Oooh! I LIKE those words!) “And if anything happens that makes you want to pause the fantasy scene and take a time-out, what will you say?”

“Yellow-Yellow.”

“That’s right. Good girl.” (Mmm. Say that again, please!) “And what can I say to stop the fantasy before 8:45?”

“End scene.” (Please say it again!)

“That’s right. Good girl.” (Oh, just fuck me with that voice, Jeff!) “And everything else will be exactly as we discussed before and during this hypnosis session. All suggestions are in effect as of right now. Are you ready to begin your fantasy now Cheryl?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Just let yourself go even deeper now, and as you go deeper, deeper, deeper, you’re moving back through your life, getting younger, younger, younger.”

I hear his chair squeak and his voice gets further away.

“Forty. Younger. Thirty-five. Younger. Thirty. Younger. Twenty-five. Younger. Twenty… Nineteen… Eighteen… Seventeen… and now you’re sixteen years old, visiting your father in his office… Begin scene.”

* * *

Wow! I must have dozed off. This chair is always so comfortable. The smell of the leather reminds me of — I turn my head slightly, and there he is — Daddy.

He’s working. He works so much, but he always has time for me. He doesn’t go out on dates, he just works and takes care of me. He makes a lot of money and he takes good care of me. He’s always taken good care of me, for my whole life. He took good care of Brenda, too, but that selfish bitch left anyway. She may have given birth to me, but she was never really a mother to me.

Daddy was there for me when they started making fun of me at school. He told me that growing breasts at nine just meant that I was more mature than the others and they were teasing me because they were immature and jealous. Brenda didn’t say anything. Daddy was right, too. Boys in school still act like I’m just a walking pair of G-cup boobs. So immature!

I heard them arguing. Daddy thought I was asleep. Brenda didn’t care. She said she wasn’t going to share the house with a ten-year-old who was built like a stripper. She was mean to him. She said mean things about me, too, but I was really angry that she was mean to Daddy. Then she left and it’s been just me and Daddy for the past six years.

I heard her on the phone with her friends sometimes, too. I didn’t understand the things she was talking about when I was nine and ten, but I do now. She’s just a selfish, gold-digging bitch. We’re better off without her. She never took care of Daddy because she was only interested in his money.

I’m sixteen and I can take care of Daddy now.

Holy crap, how long was I asleep? Streeeeeetch!

“Have a good nap, Princess?”

Mmm. I love Daddy’s deep voice.

“I guess I dozed off. What are you doing?”

“Just some paperwork, Princess.” He gestures to the folder open on his desk.

I sit the recliner up and turn to look at him. He’s so much more mature than the boys in my school. He’s strong and handsome. He’s sexy as hell, too! An aching need spreads through my whole body.

“You look flushed, Princess. Are you okay?”

I practically jump out of the chair, then scoot over to his desk and sit in his lap. I can smell his scent, and it’s turning me on so much! Can he see how hard my nipples are? Can he tell how much I want him right now? I wiggle my bottom a little, hoping to feel his cock through his slacks.

“Is everything okay? Did something happen at school?”

I turn to face him and our faces are just inches apart. It’s now or never.

It’s not the kind of kiss that a girl gives to her Daddy. He’s my Daddy, but I need him so much. I want to be his woman, his lover, and this is a lovers kiss. It’s fantastic, but it only lasts a moment before he pulls away.

“Princess! What are you doing?!?”

But I can feel his cock hardening under my ass. I give another little wiggle. So hard!

“Daddy… Shhh.”

I put my finger to his lips to stop his protest, then I turn and slide down to my knees between his legs. Quickly I unbutton his slacks and lower his zipper.

“Baby girl, I…”

“I’m always your baby girl, Daddy. I’m always your Princess. But I’m a woman now, and I’m your woman.”

“We can’t…”

He stands up quickly and that’s my chance. Before he can back away I pull his slacks and underwear down to his ankles. His hard cock springs out. It’s beautiful! I gently take him in my hand. He’s so hot and hard, but his skin is so soft and velvety.

“Let me show you how a woman loves her Daddy.”

I take him in my mouth and it’s overwhelming! I orgasm immediately, moaning around the hard shaft in my mouth. His knees buckle and he sits back down. As I’m coming down from my orgasm, I begin a slow bob, up and down, sucking his cock into my mouth. He’s so hot, so hard! This is where I belong. This is what I need so badly!

I look up at him, trying to show him with my eyes just how much I love him. I take him deep, and his cock slides into my throat! I’ve heard other girls talking about this like it’s impossible, but it was easy! Sliding him out of my throat, I suck and bob, suck and bob. I can feel his cock getting harder, thicker. Oh Daddy, I want to be your blow job slut, sucking, swallowing, and nursing at your cock all day and night. I want to taste your cum. I want to give you everything that you’ve been denied for so long!

His cock is starting to pulse… He’s coming! Ohmigod, it’s making me come, too! I’m moaning as he’s thrusting, fucking my mouth. Oh, DADDY!

We both collapse. He’s leaning back in his chair and I’m still on my knees between his legs. His cock is softening, but I still want it in my mouth. Gently, softly, I nurse on it. Sucking lightly. Stroking it lovingly with my tongue.

I want more.

Still loving Daddy’s cock with my mouth, I unbutton my blouse and slide it off. I feel his cock twitch in my mouth. My bras are custom-made — seven hooks to undo — I make quick work of the hooks and discard the bra.

Ohhh. Daddy’s bare skin feels so good against mine! Shimmying my breasts against his legs feels so sexy. My nipples are hard as rocks!

I suck just a little bit harder and his wonderful cock is starting to respond. I look up at him and his eyes are still closed. He’s getting harder, though. Girls at school talk like a boy can’t get hard for hours after he comes. I guess that’s because they’re playing with boys. I have a real man!

My licking, sucking, and kissing are being rewarded as his cock gets fully hard in my mouth. Quickly I stand up and pull off my jeans and my soaked panties. I straddle him and scoot up his legs. His beautiful cock is sticking up in between us.

“Please, Daddy, make me a woman.”

He places his hands on my hips and lifts me up, lining his cock up at my wet entrance.

“Give me your virginity, Princess. Be my woman.”

He kisses me hard and pulls me down onto him! I feel him push through my hymen, but there’s no pain, only absolute ecstasy! We begin moving together, and it’s total bliss. All of the fantasies I’ve been hiding for the past few years come tumbling out of my mouth.

“Oh, GOD! Fuck me, Daddy! Don’t ever stop fucking me! Make me your slut, Daddy! Teach me how to be your good girl! I need your cum, Daddy! I’m your cum slut! Fuck your cum into me! Fill me with your hot cum! Fuck your babies into me! Make me into your good little breeder slut! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up with Daddy cum! Please! I’m your good girl, Daddy! Fill me with your cum and let me suck you so you can fuck me again and again! Fuck my hot, wet pussy! Fuck my mouth! Fuck my throat! Fuck my tits! Please never stop fucking me, Daddy!”

He’s thrusting hard, making me his woman, his slut. I can feel the ecstasy building.

“You’re so sexy, Princess, so beautiful. Feel my cock pumping inside you. Feel how hard and hot it is. That’s because you’re so incredibly sexy, so desirable. It’s you that made me this hard. Can you feel my cock getting thicker and harder inside you? You’re going to make me come, Princess!”

I can feel him getting thicker and harder as he thrusts into me over and over!

“That’s right, baby girl, you’re going to make Daddy come inside you, Come with me, Princess. Come with me… NOW!”

Instantly I’m launched into an intense orgasm! I can feel Daddy pulsing inside me, filling me with his sweet cum! We’re coming together! Total bliss. Total love. Total ecstasy! I collapse against him.

“You’re Daddy’s good girl,” he whispers in my ear, sending a shudder of pure pleasure through me.

* * *

The ripples of pleasure from his words subside and I open my eyes.

“Holy… WOW, Jeff!”

“You like, Cheryl?”

“That was amazing! It was completely real. I was sixteen and you were… well, you didn’t look like my real father, you looked like you, but you were definitely my Daddy!”

I’m back to 42 years old, but I still feel the giddiness of a sixteen-year-old who just lost her virginity. Hell, it was a lot better than when I really lost my virginity. For that matter, it was probably the best sexual experience I’ve ever had!

“And you remember everything clearly, just like we planned?”

“Absolutely! I remember every wonderful second. I can’t believe that thirty minutes went by so fast. I want to do that again. And again and again. Maybe different fantasies, but…”

Okay, this is a bit awkward. I just noticed that we’re both naked, I’m straddling his lap, and he’s still rock-hard inside me!

“Um, Jeff?”

“Yes?”

“Are you doing some kind of hypnosis magic right now?”

“Not that I know of. Why?”

“Well, you’re still… you know… hard.”

“Ah. Well there was some hypnosis magic, but it was you, not me. I noticed that it was nearly 8:45 and I knew you wanted to feel Daddy orgasm inside of you, so I told you to feel me approaching orgasm and then orgasming. Your sexy subconscious mind made those things completely real for you, even though they weren’t really happening.”

“So you haven’t…”

“Come? Well I did in your mouth.”

I can feel myself blushing.

“And you have some wonderful oral skills that I don’t imagine the average sixteen-year-old virgin would have. Did it seem odd to you that your adult abilities were available to the younger you?”

The blush is getting hotter and spreading. I’m not good with complements.

“No,” I manage to squeak out. “It seemed normal.”

“Interesting.”

What are we going to do? Are we going to sit like this until he goes soft? He feels so good inside me. I shift my hips a little and the sensation is exquisite.

“Hmm. I think somebody wants to feel Daddy’s cum inside her.”

Too embarrassed to speak, I just nod. He kisses me gently.

“Well, Cheryl, here’s what’s going to happen. You remember that your conscious and subconscious minds both agreed to obey my sexual commands, right?”

I nod.

“Each time I thrust into you, I will be thrusting a full orgasm’s worth of pleasure, intimacy, and intensity into you. That means that each time I thrust, you will have a deep, powerful orgasm. However, while each thrust pumps a full orgasm into you, I control when you release the orgasms. I will say a number, and then thrust that many times. Each thrust adds a full, intense orgasm, but you won’t actually be able to have the orgasm until I’ve thrust that many into you. If I say ‘two,’ I will thrust into you twice and you will have a double-strength orgasm. If I say ‘three,’ it will be three thrusts building up and then releasing a triple-strength orgasm.”

Can he do that?!? Is that even possible? Will I survive it?

“Ready Princess?”

I swallow hard and nod.

“One.”

He thrusts and I come. Hard. He holds me close while my orgasm subsides.

“One.”

He thrusts again and I come again. This time as I drift back to Earth I notice how much I love the feeling of my big breasts against his chest.

“Good girl.”

I shudder with pleasure.

“Two.”

He thrusts once and I can feel a full orgasm aching for release. He thrusts again and the pleasure doubles and I come. I hear myself cry out his name as I’m zooming up into ecstasy-land. I’ve never even imagined that anything could feel so intense, so good! I can feel him holding me tight as I twitch and spasm in pure pleasure. I think I’m already addicted to this! Holy shit, will I survive a three?

“One.”

He thrusts and I come. Even after the double-strength orgasm it’s still absolutely wonderful. Just pure, innocent, orgasmic pleasure. Can someone have an innocent orgasm? I can’t think of another way to describe it. Oh, God, is he going to do a triple-strength one? I want it. I need it! I’m addicted to this.

“Five.”

Oh shit! He thrusts and pauses, watching me fill up with a full intense orgasm. The thrusts again and it doubles. Fuck I need to come! A third thrust pumps another orgasm’s worth of pleasure into me. Shit-shit-shit! I need to come so bad!

“You know, Princess, at this pace I can keep going all night before I come.”

Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going all night! Keep going forever! Never, ever stop, Daddy! A fourth thrust and I’m sure my mind will melt! Every cell of my body is alive with pleasure and need. Please, Daddy! Please give me your cock one more time! Please make me come! I’m your slut. I’m your good girl. I’m yours forever.

“Such a good girl.”

He thrusts the last time and my mind explodes into blue and gold sparkles of perfect nirvana. Vaguely I can tell that my body is thrashing with the most intense pleasure anyone in the Universe could have. Somewhere a woman’s voice is screaming. I’m just floating in the sparkles, the beautiful sparkles Daddy gave me. Everything is perfect. I’m Daddy’s Princess.

-END-