The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Girl

Chapter 3: Date Night

Really? Italian?

Aiko was almost certain that date night was going to be getting all dressed up just to have dinner in. So she was surprised to find herself in the back of a limo with Master as they headed to some unspoken destination.

She tugged at the hem of her little black dress. It wasn’t just short though, the tight-fitting dress was little more than a lacy undergarment by her opinion, and yet she found she couldn’t put anything else on once Master had suggested it.

“Let’s make sure we set some ground rules for this dinner.” He said, the first time he’d spoken after ten minutes or crawling silence in the dim lighting of the car’s interior.

“You’ll only speak when spoken to. You will let me order for you. Above all else you will behave and you will obey, am I understood?”

He spoke with such authority, he was so much more than a coach, he was… for lack of a better term, he was a Master and she little more than his play doll. A shiver worked its way down her spine. He noticed and simply smiled.

“Yes… Master…” she whispered after a moment, and a meaningful look from him.

“I think it’s abundantly clear that you’re not going home, hmm?”

Inside her thoughts, Aiko must have known that, still, the revelation did manage to startle her and she looked at the tall, blonde, American man with wide eyes. She must have looked so stupid, so… childish, yet she couldn’t help it. Some part of her had hoped. Well… it didn’t matter now. She was never going home after all.

“Maybe some of your sisters will,” Master continued, “After all, Hiroshi deserves his reward, and I don’t need six concubines. During dinner you can think of three to send home. They’ll still need some training of course, but I promise I will let them return to Japan.”

The rest of the car ride was spent dwelling on Master’s promise. Her immediate thought was to send Misa and Cho home. They were the two girls she knew the longest, the most senior members of the team, and neither of them deserved this fate of becoming the American man’s plaything.

However, as the trees transitioned to homes and eventually commercial buildings, Aiko realized she wasn’t thinking of it the right way. They were all destined to become glorified sex toys, what Master was really asking her was which girls she thought Hiroshi would like best. The thought curled up a ball in her gut of twisted thoughts and feelings. At one time she might have admitted having a crush on the older, stoic, Japanese coach. It was a young girl’s fancy, but perhaps it was the inevitable result of spending so much time with him. However, he had betrayed her, he had betrayed all of them, sold them to this American, and for what, for a few toys of his own?

“Why?” Aiko asked suddenly, breaking the long silence between them, “…why us?”

Master Woodward looked at her with his cool blue eyes, he looked at her with a sense of detached assessment, as if he were weighing her worth before deciding whether he would answer.

“I deserve to know that much!” Aiko felt herself breaking from the docility that had cowed her in its grip for weeks now. However, the urge to please and to obey was still firmly about her and she found herself whispering, “…please…”

Initially, Master’s eyes hardened at her outburst, but her pathetic please seemed to push him past that feeling and he laughed. As much as she wanted to hate him, Aiko found that laugh charming, just as she found his distinctive facial features handsome. He had a strong jaw, an aquiline nose, and of course those blue eyes. In spite of herself she could feel the heat beginning to build between her legs.

“Oh, you are something else indeed.” Master responded, then he surprised her by reaching out and placing a hand on her knee, “it’s true, I could have any of the American sluts I’ve trained over the years. Many of them would have had me willingly, too.

“In truth, there’s nothing particularly special about you. You do have two silvers and a bronze Olympic medal to your name, a list of first place finishes in national and regional events, even a first place worldwide, though not an actual Olympic gold.”

Aiko felt the sting of shock rush through her. She’d no idea anyone had followed her so closely. Three Olympic medals was definitely a point of pride for her. The vast majority of the world would never have a medal, she was a tenth of a percentage point. Yet, while she also felt the sting of not yet achieving gold, it felt even worse when Master said it.

He continued, “yet I couldn’t take my eyes off of you the first time I saw you. You were… fourteen then, a far too young, yet still lovely. But the way you held yourself: with pride, and yet a perfect sense of submissiveness. You would have done anything Hiroshi told you to. You had… maturity, you just needed a body and mind to match.”

Master shifted a little as he talked about her ‘maturity’, his arousal was obvious and Aiko found herself embarrassed by it.

“Even now, I’ve seen it.” He said, pride touching his voice, “you’ve done most everything I’ve asked unquestioningly and thrown yourself into your studies. You haven’t realized it, perhaps, but your English is coming along nicely. Your sisters are struggling, of course, but it’s important to you to do what you’re told and you’ve chased after it with the same determination you’ve put into your gymnastics.

“Simply put, even if you’re not perfect, you will do your best to be my perfect girlfriend if I will it. Perhaps even one day be my perfect trophy wife. So that’s why I’ve chosen you. Your friends… your sisters… well, they’re incidental, collateral damage. I could have requested you solely for individual training, but the truth is that of your team, you needed it the least. Besides, I had to offer Hiroshi something in return.”

Master paused then, and when he spoke again, his tone had a far more menacing quality, “but make no mistake of my affection for you, Ami. How you and your sisters are treated is entirely dependent on your behavior, both tonight and going forward. You’ve received a lighter dose of the drugs than the rest of them, partly because it amuses me, but also partly because I have a desire for you to be more than just a mere toy. But if you prove disappointing, I will simply break you and discard you.”

Master crossed one leg over the other then and slid back into his seat as he watched her with those piercing blue eyes of his. His voice had started warm, but by the time he had gotten to the final few sentences, each word has grown cold and hard as ice, lashing her with the weight of his authority and the boundless depths of his capacity for cruelty. Aiko found herself afraid as she had never been afraid before. She didn’t even notice he had called her Ami, or that he had complimented her English. But she had understood every word he said.

“I’m sorry, Master.” Aiko said hurriedly, bowing her head, hoping that such a display of obeisance might push him closer to the side of affection rather than his baser inclinations.

He did seem to smile more warmly after she’d shown him that submissiveness, so she ventured another question.

“Where are we going, Master?”

“Ah, now that’s apropos.” Master said simply, “there’s a small Italian place run by a vineyard. They have remarkably good wine, and their food is excellent too. After all of the hard work you’ve put in, I thought you might enjoy the treat.

“Also, I’ve decided on a new rule.” He grinned at Aiko, but his eyes showed hints of something else, she wasn’t sure how to describe it, “from now on, you and the girls will call me… Daddy.”

A certain sense of vertigo clutched at her, but Aiko forced herself to remain still and conscious. It was difficult not to feel sick, though. Aiko had a father, a father that was alive, why in the world would she call Master Woodward… daddy?

Perhaps the worst part of all of it, though, was that even as his earlier lecture grew ever more harsh, she’d found herself getting more and more turned on. When he told her to call him daddy, her stomach felt sick, but her crotch was aflame. He was definitely doing something to her, and whatever it was, it was working.

Midnight Snack

They didn’t head straight back to the mansion after dinner. Instead, they went for a moonlit walk through the vineyard behind the restaurant.

Aiko had striven to be the perfect girlfriend that he’d requested. She said nothing, save for ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ in as unaccented English as she could. He’d ordered her a pasta dish in a white wine sauce that she ate a few bites of, before asking if the rest could be taken home.

His eyes rarely left her, even as he ate, and as the dinner was coming to an end he had boldly placed his hand on her knee. Yet, even though a small part of her was repulsed, wanted to push him away, a larger part of her seemed to want it. His hand on her knee was like kindling to the fire that had begun to build in her earlier in the evening.

Now they were walking through the relative isolation of the grape vines and she was leaning into him, feeling the warmth of his body and letting his hand explore her own. It felt good if she was being honest with herself, strong and sure, and the way his fingers danced over her skin and the fabric of her dress was far headier than the wine she’d drank with dinner.

“You give some thought to my offer earlier?”

Aiko had, though she was reluctant to admit it. “Yes, Daddy. I think Tamika, Ayaka, and Misaki should go home.”

It felt awkward to call her Master daddy, but she’d already done it at points throughout the dinner. And while Aiko was clearly an adult, Master Woodward was still old enough to be his daughter if he’d had her as a young parent, so it likely didn’t seem all that out of place for others, if you ignored the obvious ethnic differences.

Misa had to stay, though Aiko hated herself for it. She couldn’t bear to be parted from her friend, though, and if they had to face a life of servitude, better it be together. She was a little more indifferent to Cho, but she was nearly a woman herself. She wasn’t sure what Hiroshi would do with the younger girls, but she had a feeling he’d let them grow a bit more, perhaps even let two of them go. He had never been inappropriate with Aiko when she was younger.

“Interesting.” Master said, his hand sliding down to her bottom and groping.

Aiko bit her lip as something clenched between her thighs. She should have been more upset, being forced to choose between teammates, being groped and fondled and handled by an older man. She hated herself for feeling so turned on, and she hated him for doing it to her, and yet she wanted more.

He led her up to the top of a hill where a small cottage sat amid the vineyard. It didn’t seem out of place, however. When they entered inside, they found it to be simply furnished: a single room cottage with a wood stove, a table and some chairs, and a bed.

“I know you’ve been lusting for me, my little slut.” Master whispered to her lustily as he led her over to the bed. “But I’ll have your word that you will serve me, or you’ll not be getting any of this.”

“I will serve you, Mast- daddy. I promise.” Aiko whispered back, rubbing her thighs together, “I promise.”

“You will help me break your sisters. Each and every one of them. Only if you help will I send the three you’ve chosen home.”

Aiko could feel her breaths deepen and her heart race as he turned to face her. She had to tilt her head back to look up at him. Master could only have been a little over two meters, but she was a gymnast and she was tiny, she felt like a child before him. Yet she wasn’t a child, she was a woman, with a woman’s needs.

“I… promise…” she whispered faintly, the feeling between her legs was positively burning.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you.”

Aiko felt her mouth dry out. Damn him. He was going to make her say it, make her promise, to him and to herself, loud enough that the whole world could hear.

“I promise… I promise I will help you break them. I will serve you. I will serve you, Daddy.”

She bent at the waist a little as she finished, her need for him was so strong that she could barely stand. She needed him in her, she needed him to relieve the slut she had become. Nothing else seemed to matter anymore. She would betray her friends, her family, her country, if only he would sate her burning need.

“Good girl.” Master said and she knew he meant it. He pushed at the top of her head and she sank to her knees.

Aiko’s hands were small and delicate as they fumbled at the button on his slacks and then the zipper. She was more graceful than this, but her arousal was causing her to shake, causing her to struggle to focus. She fished out his cock. It was bigger than she thought it would be. She hadn’t exactly seen a whole lot of them in her life, but she’d seen a few, but they were all little boy’s cocks by comparison. It was turgid and meaty and she could smell the musky scent of his arousal wafting up from the messy bush of hair that swallowed the base of the shaft and his balls.

She’d never sucked a cock before, never had sex before, yet she tucked her teeth in her lips and engulfed him somehow know just what she needed to do right before she needed to do it. It was important to use her tongue to lather up the salty, sweaty meat of Master’s shaft. Aiko didn’t know if he would only use her mouth, or if he would also take her virginity, or perhaps he would use her other hole. She’d heard that some people liked it and she knew she would give it up for him if he wanted.

For the moment though, all she had to do was suck, Daddy would take care of the rest.