The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Daddy’s Angel”

[NOTE: This is the sequel to my story, “Cammy Captured”. This is an adult story involving mind-control and sex. If you are not of legal age to view this, or are offended by such material, don’t read any further.]

For eighteen years Billy and Cammy had been together, along with several of his other accquisitions. He’d claimed others since Cammy, and had even fathered children with them. He suspected he had kids with some of the one-night stands he’d had—the ones who would remember the incident only as a powerfully erotic dream. But none of his kids could hold a candle to his firstborn daughter.

Her name was Callie, short for Callista. She had Cammy’s hair and his eyes. Everything else was hers alone, or so it seemed. When she had turned four, Billy’s muse had left him to live in her mind instead. He didn’t invent anymore. She was the one who did the inventing, and she actually seemed to understand and be able to explain what she built, unlike Billy, who had only built from the plans that had appeared in his head. Callie’s personality attracted the sweet young things like an industrial-strength electromagnet. From what he’d overheard when he was typing in the computer room which was across from her room, she had a new friend named Cheryl. When Callie brought her home, Billy noticed her immediately. It wasn’t that she was black. Billy wasn’t like that at all. She was gorgeous, with a lush body that was still nice and thin, straight, black, smooth hair, milk chocolate complection, and eyes that were constantly taking in information, working things out—obviously another of Callie’s inventor-society friends, or something like that. There was a fire in those hungry, luscious eyes that attracted men like moths to a flame—or just about any white glowing object for that matter. Callie took Cheryl to her room, where she kept most of her smaller inventions, for privacy’s sake (Billy for the life of him couldn’t understand why his daughter felt the need to try to hide things from him—granted, she couldn’t really; he was always good at finding things, but it hurt that she tried). Billy decided to keep a probe on the situation, just in case. Callie pulled something small from a desk drawer.

“What’s that?” Cheryl asked, inclining her head curiously, like a little bird.

“It’s a really bitchin’ little toy I’ve been working on.” Callie replied. It looked like the Doctor’s mobile emittor from “Star Trek: Voyager.” Callie put the little device on the back of Cheryl’s neck. How it affixed itself was a mystery to both of those watching. Callie’s mind seemed to be immune to her father’s mental probes.

“What does it do?” Cheryl asked, curiosity eating her alive.

“That’s what we’re going to find out.” Callie said. She touched a button on her watch, and Cheryl gasped. Her arousal level was high, as if she were staring at the cutest guy in the world. “Cool, so it works on girls too.”

“What did you do?” asked the very aroused Cheryl, panting with lust.

“Re-LAX, Cheryl, I just stepped up your arousal a bit.”

“A bit?!” Cheryl asked. “Callie, I’ve never been so hot! I feel like I gotta fuck something or I’ll go crazy!”

“Oh, sorry, Cheryl, let me help you.” With that, Callie took off her shirt, and slowly, ever so slowly removed her shoes and pants. Next to go were the bra and panties. Cheryl literally ripped her clothes off. Callie kissed Cheryl on the lips, passionately, as if she’d been waiting to do this for quite some time. Cheryl had a fire between her legs that she wanted extinguished. Callie began to massage Cheryl’s breasts, and Cheryl returned the favor, moaning lustily as she did so. Then Callie moved her fingers between her friend’s legs and touched the sensitized clit. Cheryl practically came all over herself right then. Callie was kissing and licking at Cheryl’s lovely, perky boobs, drawing aroused moans from the poor, helpless girl.

“Callie...please...” Cheryl whimpered.

“In a minute.” Callie said. “Unlike you I don’t have a device on my neck stepping up MY arousal. I have to get good and ready. Let’s see, how can we get me turned on, hmm?” Callie thought for a moment. Then she hit on an idea. “Dance for me.” Cheryl began to dance to music only she could hear, bumping and grinding to her own mental melody, and looking for all the world like a sex-hungry slut—which, Billy guessed, she was, at least temporarily. “By the way, I know you wouldn’t normally do this, but I added an obedience factor to the device. Right now you’ll do pretty much whatever I say without question. Let me know if this is a little bit too much for you to absorb all at once.”

“Callie, why are you doing this?” Cheryl pleaded, tears leaking down her face as juices leaked down her thighs.

“Because we’ve been friends for so long.” she replied. “You asked for a demonstration of my latest toy, so how could I refuse? We’ve been best friends since way back in the first grade, but since tenth grade, I’ve wanted us to be...more.” She laid the highly aroused girl on the bed, then moved so she was straddling her head on her knees. “You’ve always been homophobic. This was the only way I could get you to open up.” With that, she lowered her snatch onto Cheryl’s lips, and the helpless subject wantonly began to lick and suck at Callie’s pussy. Callie lowered her face to its destination between Cheryl’s legs. She began to lick. “Mmmm, it tastes sooo good!” Callie said, licking eagerly now. As her mind responded to the sensations of having her friend lick at her, Callie’s oral probing of the snatch before her grew more passionate. Cheryl came several times before Callie finally achieved orgasm.

“Why won’t it stop?!” Cheryl whimpered. “I keep coming, but I’m still so turned on...”

“That’s because I haven’t turned the device off, silly.” Callie said. “Don’t worry, I’m going to get another one built, and then I can see what happens when I put you in a room with a guy that’s got one of those.”

“Callie, please...”

“We’re not through playing yet, Cheryl.” Callie said. “Go in the bathroom and shave yourself.” Cheryl obediently walked to the bathroom and got out the shaving cream and razor. Some time later, she returned, her cunt and legs shaved. “Nice.” Callie commented, touching the engorged lips of Cheryl’s labia. Cheryl quivered where she stood.

“Please...Callie...” Cheryl moaned. Callie poked one finger inside, and Cheryl squirmed like a worm on a hook. She whimpered as Callie kissed her.

“Let’s see what happens if I do this...” she flipped a sliding switch on the side of her control device all the way up.

“GOD!” Cheryl cried.

“Wow, you’re hotter than I’ve ever seen anyone get.” Callie remarked. She glanced down at her friend’s dripping pussy. “Oh, wow, you’re horny! I’ve got some wonderful toys out in the car. I’ll be back in a sec, okay. Stay here.” She moved toward the door.

“Callie, wait, don’t leave me here like this!” Cheryl stood there, staring at the door. She bit her lip in frustration. Billy entered the room then, and Cheryl practically pounced on him. She ripped off his clothes and slipped onto his cock. She was a virgin, but was so eager that she barely noticed the pain of her ruptured hymen. She rode him like there was no tomorrow. Tears leaked out of her eyes as she came again and again and again and again, her lust never diminishing, never subsiding. Billy rolled on top of her and fucked her until she screamed in ecstacy. Her milk-chocolate skin was covered in sweat, her legs in a mixture of sweat and her own juices. Callie came in then.

“Okay, Cheryl, are you ready, as if I didn’t already know...” she said. She paused when she found her father on top of Cheryl. “Daddy, what are you doing to Cheryl?” Callie said just after he fired a copious load of hot, sticky sperm into Cheryl’s shaven cunt.

“You’re the one who left her here like this.” Billy retorted. Cheryl grabbed a dildo from Callie’s bag and began trying to fit as much of it as she could in her sopping pussy. Callie saw the point, however, and turned off the device. Cheryl passed out. Billy left, sparing a glance for Cheryl. Before he closed the door, he saw the conflicting emotions on Callie’s face. She dropped her bag to the floor, and oddities like nipple clamps, wax fruit, dildoes of varying sizes and even a bicycle inner tube flopped out onto the floor, forgotten as Callie remembered her humanity.

* * *

Cheryl? Callie’s voice said. Was she speaking in her head? Yes, I am speaking in your head, Cheryl. I wanted to apologize for the way I acted. I guess I got a little too carried away in my experiment, and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you what it was beforehand. Even worse, I put my best friend in a position that she might end up giving birth to one of my half-siblings. I’m so sorry. Please, Cheryl, wake up so I can see if you forgive me or not. Cheryl opened her eyes, sat up, pulled the dildo out of herself, and kissed Callie passionately. Callie returned the kiss gratefully. I didn’t know how to tell you I was bi. I didn’t even know how to tell Daddy. He just kind of found out while we were playing.

“It’s okay, Callie.” Cheryl said. “Would you take these things off our heads and talk to me like a normal person, please?” Callie deftly removed the mindlink patches from their temples. “Callie, I’m sorry I came off as being homophobic. It’s just, I wasn’t sure what I was. Did I like guys, or did I like girls? I couldn’t make up my mind.”

“Neither could I for a while.” Callie said. “That’s when I found out I swing both ways. Guys and girls. It’s not so bad once you get used to it. Guys dig it, when it’s a girl that’s bi. Why don’t we find a handsome young man to share. We can make him want us as much as we want him to.”

“I’m there, girlfriend!” Cheryl said.

“So much for Daddy’s angel, huh?”

“If he’s half the doting father you brag about at lunch, girl, you’ll always be his angel.”

Cheryl was right of course. Callie would always be her Daddy’s angel. And now that he knew what had been making her so uncomfortable recently, he could do his part to help—magazines, toys, a little bit of extra funding here and there, whatever she needed. And he would always be there if she needed him. That was what Daddies were for, right?

End.