The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE DVD

Warning! This story contains adult subject matter and is intended for mature readers.

Dave’s favorite actress was Sarah Holmes. He had been a major fan of hers since she had played the main character in the series ‘Jen’s World.’ When her movie, ‘Cruel Behavior’ came out, he was so blown away by it, that he sat through it twice more the first day. After that, he spent almost every weekend at the theater during its run. Katherine, his girlfriend at the time, had finally broken up with him when all he wanted to do was go back and see the film again. Good riddance, he concluded at the time. Katherine was a possessive bitch who basically used him to pay her bills, or so he convinced himself when she left.

He had felt a strange emptiness that day a few months ago when he looked in the movie listings and didn’t see ‘Cruel Behavior’ anywhere, not even at the dollar movie house. All he had to look forward to was the day when it would be released on disc, and he could buy it and take it home and watch it over and over to his hearts content.

When that day came, Dave walked into Empire Records and Videos with a single purpose in mind. Avidly, he anticipated watching Sarah Holmes in her first truly adult role. Although the film did not feature young Miss Holmes in any nude scenes (Nor did any of the other films Sarah appeared in after she left her very popular television series at the height of its success; it was one of the reasons Dave was so turned by her: her unwillingness to reveal even a hint of nudity, although knowing filmmakers took full advantage or her generous cleavage in trailers and posters.), it was nonetheless a very sexy film. Sarah portrayed her role with all the force of the brash young actress she was. It was a role that would make all her fans forget she was ever the goody two shoes teenager on the network series “Jen’s World.”

He walked up to the New Releases display, and there it was, with a new glossy cover that was a slight variation from the original movie poster. He had bought two copies of that poster in a movie memorabilia store, one to hang on his wall, and one to roll away for safekeeping. He knew every line and shadow of the artwork by heart. With his heart pounding a mile a minute, Dave plucked a precious copy of the DVD, and stared at it for a moment. He didn’t even notice another customer next to him until he spoke.

“That’s a great flick,” the other fan, a slacker type, said. “Sarah Holmes...Mmmmmmm. What a babe!”

‘What the fuck do you know, asshole?’ Dave thought to himself as he gave the smirking ‘dude’ a half smile. He vaguely felt that the salacious interest of such a fan was somehow offensive, as if it soiled Sarah’s image like a filthy handprint on one of her pictures. He turned his back on the other and walked towards the movie section cashier.

The cashier was ringing up a customer, so Dave cooled his heels by studying the cover of Sarah. She seemed to look back at him with her huge brown eyes, full pouting lips, and the cutest nose he’d ever seen. She was in the stage of her career between adolescence and full-blown womanhood; her girlish face the only feature betraying her youth on what was otherwise a full and well-developed body. She was a goddess, Dave thought. What he wouldn’t give just to see her in real life. Maybe even speak to her, to tell her how much he liked her work. He realized with a start that he was beginning to sound like a freaking stalker.

“You ready to check out?” the cashier said cheerfully.

“Uh, yeah,” Dave murmured, slightly embarrassed. He handed the DVD to the cashier, almost reluctant to let it loose from his fingertips to be scanned for the price.

“Are you a big Sarah Holmes fan?” the cashier asked.

“Yeah,” Dave said, trying to avoid making eye contact by browsing over a display stand.

“Let me ask you something,” the cashier said as he looked around furtively, as if he were about to reveal a dark conspiracy. “We’re having a little trivia contest today. If you answer three questions correctly, you’ll get a very limited edition of “Cruel Behavior” with some special features that you won’t find in the regular edition. Are you game?”

Dave finally looked at the cashier. He was an odd one, but no odder than most record store clerks. He didn’t seem like the average guy, though. Black shirt. Black goatee. Hair down to his shoulders. Jet black glasses, even here inside. All he had on his nametag was a smiley face. There was something cruel about his mouth, even now, when he was smiling. Was he serious? It sounded kind of cool. Hey, why not? What did he have to lose? Dave finally answered, “Sure.”

“Great,” the cashier said. “First question: What was the first ever television appearance of Sarah Holmes? I’m talking cable, network, everything.”

Dave thought about it for a minute. This was fairly easy. Her first television appearance was on the Kids Channel. But maybe he meant the commercial she did for Candie Dolls.

Dave shrugged and replied, “The Candie Dolls commercial?”

“Absolutely!” the cashier replied happily. “Most everyone says the Kids Channel show.”

Dave smiled proudly. He liked this game.

“Okay, next question: what is Sarah’s birthday?”

“October 21st, 19 ... 83,” Dave said, and hoped the Internet Movie Database didn’t lie.

“Right again!” The cashier grinned. “Okay, last question. This is a tough one. Who was the actress who played Sarah’s long lost mother on the first season of “Jen’s World?"”

“That’s easy,” Dave said excitedly. “Sharon Lawrence.”

“You’re good!” the Cashier exclaimed. “Give the man a cee-gar!”

Dave was giddy and excited now, almost giggling, even though it occurred to him how ridiculous it was that he knew all this useless trivia about a Hollywood actress. Was he pathetic or what? ‘Fuck it,’ he thought to himself. ‘So what?’ Just give me my DVD.’

“Okay, one limited edition DVD of “Cruel Behavior,” Coming right up,” the cashier said as he brought up the prize from beneath the counter, holding it in his palms as if it were a Holy Relic. “Here you go.”

“Wow! Thanks,” Dave said. “I’ve never won anything before.”

“Today’s your lucky day,” the cashier said with a wink, as he slipped the DVD into a plastic bag. “Enjoy. And don’t forget to check out all the special features.”

Dave walked out of the store with a smile on his face a mile wide.

* * *

Dave walked into his darkened apartment, flipped on the light switch, tossed his keys on the table and virtually ran to his combination computer and home entertainment system. He scrabbled to tear the plastic off the DVD, and then parted the protective case to find the jewel inside. The chromatic disc shined and reflected rainbows from the light, and Dave carefully popped the disc from it holder to lay it on the tray of his top of the line DVD player.

Then he took a seat in his favorite chair, and grabbed his remote control. His stomach growled in hunger, but he decided dinner would have to wait. “Cruel Behavior” in wide screen format was his priority at the moment.

The next hour and a half went by in a flash. The movie was even better on the small screen, and he caught a few things that he never quite saw on the big screen. It was still a great story, and Sarah’s performance was sublime. He really knew she might not ever win an award for her acting, but she had ‘chops’, charisma, and the camera loved her. Her face was flawless, unblemished, and absolutely perfect. The male libido in him could appreciate how he director used her body to full advantage in tight outfits, the lingering close ups and side shots that accentuated the size of her natural breasts. Even her perfect rear was featured in a nice pool scene where Sarah wore a wicked thong one-piece swimsuit.

By the time the film credits began to scroll on the screen, Dave was famished. He heated up some leftovers in the microwave, and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. His dinner dinged when the nuking was complete, and he gathered his plate and bottle and headed back to his entertainment system. It was times like these when he was glad he had broken up with Kathleen. He savored his privacy now, and about the only thing he missed about her was giving her a good fuck now and then.

‘Oh well, ancient history, now,’ Dave thought. Time to get back to his DVD and play around with it. As he shoved forkful of food into his mouth, he used his remote to check out all of the special features. He always got a kick out of listening to the movie in Spanish, to see how well they dubbed the voices. The trailers were cool, and the music video, made from the one soundtrack hit, featured Sarah in a role as a dancing vixen, which he really liked. He had taped it from the music Video Channel, and now he had it on DVD, crystal clear on a large high definition screen. He froze the scene where Sarah ran her wet tongue over her lips.

“Damn!” he groaned under his breath. “She looks so fucking good. What I would love to do to that mouth.”

He played around with some of the other features, interviews with the star and director, cast biographies, and deleted scenes. Just when he started to wonder what this edition had that the regular edition didn’t, he noticed an icon on the bottom right corner, and clicked on it. The screen suddenly went black, and then the words ‘One on One’ materialized and then dissolved just as quickly. He thought he heard his hard drive run briefly, but before he could be sure, a scene faded in of a bedroom, much like the bedroom set from the film. It sure looked like the setting for the scene from the film where Sarah’s character confronted one of the other female characters about a mutual friend. Dave thought there was a subtle undertone of sexual tension in that scene, with a hint of lesbian attraction between the two that, unfortunately, never materialized. He would have killed to see Sarah do a lesbo love scene with the hot young actress Jennifer Lansing.

Dave watched as Sarah Holmes suddenly crossed into the camera’s view and sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs, folding her hands primly on her lap as she stared into the camera with a sweet dimpled smile. She was wearing a long silk dress and high heels, and her hair and makeup were styled elegantly. ‘Whoa,’ Dave thought. She looked absolutely stunning.

Then Sarah titled her head ever so slightly and said, “Hi, Dave!”

Dave nearly snorted the mouthful of beer he had just swigged when he heard Sarah. Did she just really say his name? He stared at the screen and watched as the beautiful actress looked back at him until she finally spoke again. “Well, aren’t you going to say, ‘Hi’?”

Dave smiled as his eyes went wide. This is neat, he thought. This must be some kind of interactive video thing. He finally responded, “Hi,” playing along just for the hell of it.

“Okay, that’s better,” Sarah said as she took on an easy going and pleasant attitude. “I guess you’re kind of shy, huh? That’s cool. I’d just like to tell you how much I appreciate you, Dave. All my fans are important to me.”

He couldn’t believe it. She said his name again. Was it a coincidence? Did his name get programmed into the DVD somehow? As other questions raced through his mind, the actress smiled warmly at him, as if she were trying to make him feel comfortable.

“So, did you really like my movie?” Sarah asked.

When Dave didn’t answer, she merely continued, “I had a great time making it. What was your favorite scene?”

Dave sat in disbelief. Then when he saw that Sarah appeared to be waiting for an answer, he decided to go with the flow. “The scene at the docks,” he replied.

Dave had told a fib. His favorite scene was really the one in the locker room, where Sarah’s character had it out with another actress, but he was slightly embarrassed to admit it.

“Really? That was my favorite scene, too!” Sarah exclaimed. “I really got to act in that scene. The director told me I was really good. I was so proud of that scene.”

‘What in the Hell?’ Dave thought. ‘How did this program know exactly how to respond?’ he wondered, not noticing that that the image’s reply could have fit any scene he had named. ‘This was too much. He decided to try something.

“Sarah?” Dave said, feeling ridiculous when the word came out of his mouth, as if she were really going to respond to him.

“Yes, Dave?” the girl on the screen replied, looking directly through the camera and into his eyes.

Dave swallowed and his heartbeat began to pick up. ‘No way... No way... No way...’ his mind began repeating. He tried to calm down, and finally said, “Can you really see me?”

“Absolutely,” she responded.

“How?” Was all Dave could manage.

“I know, it’s kind of weird,” Sarah’s image acknowledged. “But I can see you and hear you. I don’t know how they did it.”

“This is unbelievable,” Dave said under his breath.

“What?” Sarah asked.

“Um...nothing.” Dave said. He was at a total loss for what to say or think.

The girl on the screen seemed to watch him closely, as if she could tell that Dave was in a state of near shock. She began to speak, to draw him into more conversation. “So, what do you want me to do?”

Dave couldn’t believe the question. “Pardon me?”

“Well, you won me,” Sarah smiled. “What do you want me to do for you?”

“Are you serious?”

“Sure. I’ll do anything you want,” said Sarah with a hint of deviousness in her voice. “And I mean anything.”

Dave sat up straight in his chair and took another swig of beer to bolster his confidence.

“What exactly do you mean, ‘anything’?” he asked.

“I don’t know, you decide,” Sarah shrugged innocently. “You’re in charge, Dave.”

Dave rolled the implications of that statement over and over in his mind as Sarah looked out of the screen at him with a coy look on her face. There was only one way to find out exactly what she meant, and if this was more than just some extremely clever interactive DVD programming. With his heart almost leaping from his chest, Dave leaned forward and said in a hoarse whisper, as if he didn’t want anyone else to hear, “Stand up and turn around.”

Sarah immediately rose to her feet and, like a model on a runway, placed her hands on her curvy hips and executed a graceful 360-degree twirl on the toes of her dainty feet. When she came completely around, she gave him a perky smile and said, “How was that?”

Dave swallowed again. This was not fucking possible, he thought. He blinked a few times and rubbed his temples. Was he going insane? He gathered his senses and uttered, “That was great.”

“Now what?” Sarah asked expectantly, as if she couldn’t wait for Dave’s next request.

“Uh,” he stammered, “Turn around and let me see the back of your dress.”

Sarah quickly did so, and looked back over her shoulder with a seductive smile. “What do you think? Do you like it? I have a trainer who works my butt off.”

Dave turned red. He had wanted to see her ass, and it seemed she knew it. Could she read minds too? He couldn’t believe she was so open and uninhibited and ... friendly. (It didn’t match her public relations image at all.) Was she like this in real life? Dave caught himself. It was only a DVD, he thought. I can’t believe I am getting so worked up by all of this. It isn’t real. He decided to let go of his own natural inhibitions, and go for it.

“Um...squeeze your cheeks,” Dave said, just to see if she would do it.

“Like ... this?” Sarah purred as she reached behind and cupped her ass with both palms, fondling herself gently through the silk fabric of her dress.

Dave couldn’t help it and snickered to himself.

“What’s so funny?” Sarah giggled.

“Nothing,” Dave said quickly.

“What do you think of my body?” Sarah asked suddenly as she turned back around and posed for him as if she were posing for paparazzi. “Be honest.”

Dave paused for a moment in slight confusion, and then replied, “Are you kidding? You have an incredible body. Honestly.”

“Do you really think so?” Sarah asked in tones of simple sincerity. “You don’t think I’m a little over weight?”

“No way!” Dave said. “You are in awesome shape.”

“What part do you like the best?” She asked while she thrust her chest forward slightly.

“Everything!”

“Oh, I’m so sure,” Sarah said. “You like my breasts, right?”

“Yes,” Dave gulped. She could read his mind, he thought.

“You know why I don’t do nudity?” Sarah asked.

Dave shook his head ‘no’, completely forgetting now that this Sarah was supposed to be just an image on the screen, and shouldn’t be able to see him.

“It’s because I want to leave something to the imagination. I know all you guys dream about seeing me naked. I get fan mail like you wouldn’t believe, and those are just from the ones my publicity people let me read. Some guy one time offered me a million dollars just to spend the night with me. I turned him down, of course.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I’m saving myself for the person I love.” The words were perfectly innocent, but she spoke them with a hint of a suggestive purr that set Dave’s heart racing even faster.

“You’re a virgin?” Dave asked. Then he winced with embarrassment as soon as he asked the question and the words left his mouth.

“Um-Hum,” Sarah answered affirmatively. “Believe me I’ve had lots of offers.”

“You never ... uh ... did it with James Carson?” Dave asked, referring to the male star of another television show whom the magazines and tabloids reported was Sarah’s current flame.

“No. I just dated him for publicity purposes. That’s how it’s done in Hollywood, you know. We have to get our names in the news and magazines as much as possible. I don’t have to do that anymore now that I have this movie deal with Triton Films. I never even kissed James. We’re just friends.”

“That’s cool,” Dave said, trying to sound matter of fact.

“What about you?” Sarah asked. “Do you have anyone special?”

“Not right now,” Dave said. Well, maybe she couldn’t read minds after all.

“That’s too bad. I guess that means I have you all to myself,” Sarah said flirtatiously. “Now, let’s get back to where we were. I want to ask you something now.”

“Sure.”

“Would you like to see my body?” Sarah asked with an arched eyebrow and a bodily stance that virtually dared him to answer ‘no.’

Dave only paused for a second before replying. “Yes, absolutely!”

“Okay, but remember, I’m a little shy too,” Sarah smiled as she reached up slowly and let the straps of her dress fall off her shoulders. Then she hugged her breasts and turned her back like a seductress, and let the dress slide down her back until she was bare from the waist up. Dave saw just a hint of the top of her ass, and when she let the dress drop the rest of the way down to her ankles, he was pleasantly surprised to see she was wearing a pair of peach colored thong panties. She stepped out of the dress with her back still towards him, giving him a good long look at her perfectly toned buttocks.

Dave was breathing heavier as his heartbeat picked up. He had never seen anything like this. A famous young Hollywood actress doing a little private striptease, just for him. Sarah started to turn around, still covering her breasts and smiling seductively, with just a hint of shyness that Dave found completely charming.

“Are you ready, Dave?” she asked, and Dave nodded, fascinated. With that she let her hands drop down over her stomach, then over her thighs, then rubbed up and down as she allowed Dave to get an eyeful of her two perky mounds, her nipples pink, round and erect.

Dave’s mouth dropped open in awe as Sarah then slipped her thumbs into the strings of her thong, paused, and then bent over at the waist to slide them down over her long silky legs without even bending her knees. She had turned sideways to give him a profile of her curves.

Sarah posed for him, her postures and expression suggesting that she was excited and even aroused to expose her nude form to one of her biggest fans. “It gives me a wonderful feeling inside to know I’m making you extremely happy,” she cooed to him. “I am proud to show off my body. After all, I worked hard with my personal trainer to get it just perfect. It’s nice to let someone appreciate it.”

Then Sarah moved over to the bed, and crawled onto the covers on her hands and knees, striking an animalistic pose. She asked Dave, “Well, what do you think?”

It took Dave a few seconds to gather his thoughts into words. “Unbelievable!” he finally breathed.

Sarah smiled even wider. “I love hearing compliments. So what do you want me to do, now?” she coaxed as she reclined in the bed and arched her back as if she were posing for a slick men’s magazine layout.

Dave could think of a hundred things, and he was fully aroused now. It looked like Sarah had no inhibitions at all, and she would be willing to do exactly what Dave told her to. He was long past being aware of the improbability of this.

“Touch your breasts,” he said, almost under his breath.

It seemed that Sarah heard even this whispered request, and she began to rub and fondle herself, and even give her diamond hard nipples a tweak and pinch, as she sighed, “Like this?”

“Yes,” Dave responded in a hoarse whisper. As he watched her fondle her own breast, he became even more aroused and bolder. He was now convinced that he had this young Hollywood starlet in his total control. He decided to test her even further. “Play with yourself.”

“Ummmm, Sarah moaned. “I ‘d thought you’d never ask. This is something I always fantasized about, doing something erotic and sexy in front of another ...special... person.”

Dave watched in stunned fascination as Sarah slipped her hand over the downy fur between her legs and massaged it for a moment before letting a single finger slip inside the increasingly wet slit. She glanced over at him, looking him full in the eyes, and then turned her face to the ceiling. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she let her head fall back. Her breathing started to come in short gasps as she got more and more into her intense digital exercise for Dave. Soon she was going at it with ecstatic eagerness, as her hand and finger sped over her engorged clitoris. He had never seen a woman do this before, and it was incredible to watch her pleasure herself as her body began to shiver.

“Unnnnnnnh!” Sarah groaned as her body tensed up and her back arched. She grabbed a fist full of the bed sheet in one hand and bit down on it hard as her body quaked. She gasped loudly, “Ohmigod!”

She went limp. Finally she seemed to recover, and opened her heavy lidded eyes. She stared at Dave with a smoldering look. “Did you enjoy that, you naughty boy?”

Dave grinned sheepishly and nodded.

“So, can you think of anything else you would like to see me do?” she asked huskily.

Dave spent the rest of that evening putting his DVD image of Sarah through a number of requests, each more erotic than the last. It seemed to Dave that the more he asked of her, the more uninhibited and aroused she became, and the more eager she was to perform and grant his requests. And if his imagination flagged, she was ready with new ideas to suggest that she perform for him. This went on late into the night, until Dave himself had come in his pants several times just from watching her exhibition. Finally, the evening culminated is a surprising twist. Sarah asked Dave if he had ever watched two women making love.

“Uh...no,” Dave stammered, “I haven’t.” At least not in real life, he thought to himself.

“Have you ever thought of watching me make love to another girl, Dave?” Sarah went on, smiling wickedly, and gesturing to someone off camera.

“Y...yes,” Dave admitted, and was stunned to see Jennifer Lansing, the one who had appeared in the very scene in which he had noted the subtle hint of sexual tension between the two, walk into the frame and join Sarah on the bed.

“Would you like to watch us, Dave?” Sarah coaxed. “Would you like us to play for you?”

Dave could hardly breathe, much less, speak. He just nodded. Sarah seemed to take that as a signal, and began to undress the Jennifer. Dave settled back comfortably to watch the scene unfold on his television screen.

Sarah took Jennifer in her arms and embraced her with a long tongue kiss. She looked up at Dave and asked, “Did you like that, Dave? Is that what you wanted to see?” He nodded with a faint moan. Sarah went back to her playmate, and they moved their mouths over just about every inch of each other’s supple young bodies, exploring with tongues and lips, until they entwined in the 69 position, each licking and tonguing the other with eager moans and whimpers, until they erupted in outright screams of ecstasy.

When it was over, Dave sighed, and then let out a long yawn. It was two in the morning. As much as he didn’t want to, he had to get some sleep. He looked on as Sarah and Jennifer cooed in each others’ arms, more for his benefit than their own.

“Listen,” Dave said. “I’ve got to get some sleep.”

Sarah pouted prettily for a moment, then smiled sweetly. “Okay,” she said with a cute giggle. “We’ll be here when you get back.”

The screen suddenly faded to black. Dave shut off his entertainment system, and shuffled off to his bedroom. He rolled headlong onto his bed and into an exhausted sleep. In the living room, the computer component of his entertainment complex quietly booted itself up. The hard drive whirred for a moment, as the outside cable connection was activated. A message went out. Shortly, a return message came, and a long file downloaded. When that finished, the system shut itself off again, and all was silent.

* * *

The next day, Dave decided to pay a visit to Empire Records and Videos to thank the clerk for his prize, and also to ask him if he knew anything about the technology that created such a wondrous thing. Was there anything else on the market like this? He was willing to pay anything for another DVD like this one.

He walked up to the video and DVD section and asked the clerk behind the counter, “Um...there was a clerk here yesterday, I didn’t get his name, but he had long black hair and sunglasses and a goatee. I won a prize DVD and I wanted to ask him something about it.”

The clerk, whose nametag read “Jerry”, looked at Dave with a puzzled expression. “We don’t have anyone here who looks like that,” he responded. “Are you sure it wasn’t one of our other stores?”

“No, it was this one,” Dave said. He was absolutely sure of it, and he was irritated at even being thought of as absent-minded or unsure of himself. What the fuck was going on? “He told me it was a special promotion. I won a limited edition copy of “Cruel Behavior.”

“Hmmmm,” Jerry said, as he looked at Dave with a curious expression. He didn’t want to offend this customer, the guy looked as if he were on the brink of making a scene. “I don’t think we’re doing any contest or give-away for that movie. I’m sorry, sir. Is there anything else I can help you with?”

Dave paused, and looked away for several moments. He appeared stunned.

“Sir?” Jerry prompted. ‘Jesus!’ he thought. ‘The dude’s not all there.’

“No,” Dave said quickly, coming back to himself. He began to walk away. “No... thanks.”

Dave hurried home, sat down in front of his high definition television, picked up his DVD remote and pressed “play.” The screen came on, then went black, and stayed that way for a few moments. But not completely black; Dave thought he could almost see some flickering colors out of the corner of his eyes. Then the scene of Sarah’s bedroom faded in. She was sitting on the side of the bed, wearing a shiny dressing gown.

“Hi, Dave,” she purred...

THE END