The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cypress

Part 1 — “Selene”

Selene fumbled with her phone as she got the message. She nearly dropped it right on her face as she sat up with excitement:

Felica said at 4:56 PM:

You. Me. Cypress. We got tickets.

The Cypress was the hottest club in town. It wasn’t big, but the exclusivity was insane. You had to have someone who had been there to vouch for you or something, Selene had heard all the crazy things some of her friends had pulled to try and get in. Apparently the location roamed around downtown, once it was in an old warehouse, then it was set up in this pop-up bar in midtown, never in the same place for too long.

Something about that was sketchy to her, but she was too excited to care. She pulled up the ticket on her phone. It had a QR code, of course, then some kind of weird symbol underneath that to Selene looked like a mash up of three or four astrological symbols her old college roommate had banged on about for hours while she pretended to listen. She scrolled down, she didn’t see anything else. Just the code and the symbol.

Selene said at 4:58 PM:

fe where is it? the ticket doesnt say?

Felicia said at 4:58 PM:

Yeah it is, it’s right there?

Selene said at 4:59 PM:

i just checked again and its not there! there s just some weird symbol???

Felicia said at 4:59 PM:

You gotta scan the code dumbass.

Selene said at 5:00 PM:

wtf how am i supposed to scan my own phone???

Felicia said at 5:01 PM:

I’m omw I’ll just show you when I get there. You’re lucky you’re pretty

Selene said at 5:01 PM:

luv u too bith! <#

Felicia arrived at Selene’s apartment about twenty minutes later. Selene did a double take when she opened the door for her cat-friend.

“Fuck, Fey what the hell are you wearing?” Selene said, closing the door after looking both ways to make sure no one could see her nearly throw her friend inside.

The cat was wearing a fishnet shirt, a series of body… straps? Belts? That simply emphasized the cat’s ample breasts, which were literally just taped directly over the nipple with little X’s. She had some sort of ultra cut-off jean shorts and matching fishnets all the way down her legs. Felicia’s soft brown fur was on display, and almost nothing was left to the imagination. Selene could feel herself getting warm, her tail wagging in a mixture of embarrassed arousal.

“Lene what the fuck is wrong with you!” Felicia said, slapping the dog’s paws away from her. “You could’ve ripped my fishnets!”

Feliciawhathefuckareyouwearing?” Selene half-whispered, eyes glancing to the door again. Felicia looked down and back up at her.

“I’m wearing my club outfit? Did you not see the dress code on the ticket?” She said matter-of-factly like she was explaining why she had an umbrella out in the rain. Selene’s tail drooped.

“...No, I still couldn’t get it to work.” Selene produced her phone from her jeans pocket. The device was cracked, dented and had several pieces of tape holding the back cover on.

“Fuck, dude get a new phone.” Felicia said, taking the phone from her friend’s hand and holding it like crime scene evidence between two fingers. She carefully placed it on the table, pulling up the ticket on the screen. She opened up some app on her own and scanned the QR code. There was a little beep, then Felicia showed the screen to her with a muttered reproach about her friend’s ineptitude with technology. Selene squinted and read the text that the screen showed.

THE CYPRESS
ADMIT ONE
3456 ROUND HILL STREET
SPACE 3-A
GO UP THE STAIRS, KNOCK FOUR TIMES
REPLY “WHERE THE STARS EVER WANDER”

DRESS CODE:

  • FORMAL
  • INFORMAL
  • CLUB ATTIRE
  • SOMETHING YOUR MOTHER WOULD DISAPPROVE
CIRCLE WHERE APPLICABLE

Selene blinked at that last bit. “A bit vague, the dress code?”

Felicia picked at something underneath one of her claws. “I dunno, it made sense to me.”

Selene disappeared into her room, leaving her scantily clad friend to fend for herself in the living room. She dug through her closet.

“Club attire” wasn’t really in her repertoire. She had some revealing outfits, but none that she would really put in the same league as Felicia’s. Eventually her friend started pawing at the door and whining something, so she threw on some collar she’d bought for an old boyfriend, an old tye-dye tube top and some black short-shorts.

She opened the door to find the mewling face of her friend. “Oh my gawd did you fall in or something?” Felicia looked her up and down. “I suppose that will have to do.” She said, taking the dog’s hand and pulling her towards the front door.

“Uh, wait where are we going?” Selene said, pawing ineffectually at the walls to slow herself.

“Our ride is already here, dumbass! We’re gonna be late!” Felicia said, ushering her friend out the door. Selene had barely enough time to lock the door before she was whisked down the stairs and into the waiting rideshare car.

The car doors closed with a clunk and locked immediately as the two exited the vehicle. Selene was uncomfortable because of her dress and tried to hold her hands in a way that would cover herself from the cool night air.

They were in one of the ‘office parks’ near the city airport, the street lights overhead were a dim half-hearted yellow. Selene checked her ticket on her phone again.

“Fey, are we s-sure this is the right place?” Selene could feel eyes on her, which was odd as the streets were deserted; no cars, no people. She frowned, a big fancy club like this should have a line out the door right? Bouncers? A parking lot full of cars? Something.

The cat shook her head. “This is the place, at least this weekend.” She strode confidently up to the door of a benign office complex that read “3456” on the outside.

“This weekend?” Selene said, double-timing to keep up with the catgirl’s lithe and long strides. Felicia took the door hand in one hand and turned to roll her eyes at her friend.

“Yes, it’s a moving club. Never in the same place twice. That’s why you have to be invited. Otherwise you have no idea where it is.” The cat pulled, and despite the darkened appearance, the door easily swung open.

Felicia’s impossibly tall heels clack-clack-clack-clacked off the linoleum floors as they entered the empty atrium. Selene looked around, perking her ears up. No music. No waiting attendees. The signs they passed were for ordinary-looking businesses, a notary, some sort of financial planning service, a real estate agency.

“Fey this place is deserted.” Selene hissed. “I don’t want to go to jail for breaking and entering” Not again at least she mentally added. Felicia ignored the doggirl, turning up and climbing a set of stairs. Selene got a great view of her friend’s barely covered behind as they ascended, and had to admit that she was very competently walking in those heels.

They came to a stop in front of a door at the top of the stairs, where they finally met another soul in the deserted gloom: a dogmorph in a black v-neck shirt with a stylized tree logo combined with some sort of eye sigil stood, arms crossed in front of the door. Selene was relieved and startled. The man had just appeared out of the dim non-light. She supposed that Felicia had seen him a while ago. It would be nice if the person who can see in the dark would say something occasionally, she thought. The man nodded to them as they approached.

Selene fumbled with her phone, the rectangle of light completely blinding her for a moment as she pulled up the ticket. Felicia hissed, pawing the screen and pushing it back down.

“You don’t show the ticket! Do you not remember anything?” Felicia said, scorn dripping from her last word that made Selene’s stomach twist and her tail lower. Selene muttered something about her friend not having to be so mean as the cat gave a knowing nod to the dog in front of the door, who returned it and stepped aside.

Felicia knocked on the door, four times in an even rhythm. Selene squinted. On the outside of the door was the logo of some landscaping company. Was this club really going to be in some dingy office?

“What do you wish to feel?” Said a voice from behind the door. Selene’s ears perked up. She could hear something behind the door now, a dull thump-thump like a heartbeat. Or a bass line?

“Something new, something true” Felicia said, smiling as she recited the pass-phrase. Selene frowned, that wasn’t the password. She was about to say something when the wall shuddered. Through her feet, Selene could feel something, a series of little clicks, clunks and whirrs as something incredibly complicated happened in the door, and then it slid aside. Not swung out like the hinges would suggest, slid.

The two were instantly bathed in light, sound, color and scent. A hazy smoke poured through the open door into the hallway, reflecting bright purple, yellow and orange lights, criss-crossed with bright laser beams in every color. Selene shook her head, shocked from the sudden sensation. Felicia strode in, disappearing into the haze with a strut that wouldn’t look out of place on a runway (or a strip stage, Selene thought).

Selene leaned forward to follow her friend, but stopped dead as one of the bouncer dog’s massive arms arrested her movement. “One entry per ticket.” He said in a monotone bass that rumbled her ears even over the sound of the music.

“I-I’m with her.” Selene squeaked. The door slid closed with a hiss, the smoke and music and noise dissipated and were muffled, then silenced. The bouncer removed his arm, nodding at the door. She shook herself, fluffing out her fur. She approached the door and knocked four times, faster than her friend had.

“Where do you seek to go?” The voice replied, coming from mostly behind the door but also sounding from to her left, right, and somehow behind her? She stammered out the pass-reply “Wh-Where the stars ever wander?” She ended the phrase higher than she started in pitch, an implied question.

The door hissed and clicked again, sliding aside and bathing her in smoke and light and sound. The smell was strange, but her nose could pick out the individual scents, sweat, alcohol, the strange liquid used in fog machines, a distant scent of disinfectant and bleach. She squinted her eyes, trying to peer through the haze.

“First time?” The bouncer said, bemused. Selene started, her ears going up then flat again. She nodded. “Go up to the bar, straight ahead when you go in. Ask for a First Timer, they’ll tell you about the place.” Selene nodded, confused and overwhelmed, and entered The Cypress.

The sound of pounding bass enveloped her. The sounds and scents were thick, and even to her heightened senses Selene could barely tell where anything started and ended. She continued wandering forward, just managing to avoid colliding with a pair of dancers as they spun across her path. She caught a glimpse of the two, dressed in clothes that looked like they had gone through a lawn-mower, and pawing at each other with reckless abandon. She had made eye contact with one of them, and she could’ve sworn they winked at her before they disappeared back into the smoke.

She managed to avoid another couple, a lone dancer, a waiter carrying drinks (were there tables somewhere? She hadn’t seen any) and then a large moving group of grinding, gyrating people before she emerged on the other side of the dance floor to the bar. The dark wood counter stretched from wall to wall, back lit by a deep purple light from some well-hidden LED strips underneath the bar and behind the shelves. A red fox woman, in a button down black shirt with the same tree/eye logo from the door man, was performing the ubiquitous Bartender Idle work, scrubbing at a glass and wiping off the counter. Selene noticed that the woman’s shirt was unbuttoned all the way down her chest and her soft red fur was poking out of the gap. She had her sleeves rolled up, and was giving Selene a quizzical look.

“Can I help you?” the bartender half-shouted over the music, if she had caught Selene’s gaze, she didn’t show any sign of it.

“Uh, I,” Selene stammered. “The guy at the front told me to ask for a First Timer?” The bartender rolled her eyes and set the glass down.

“Royce still being a dick I see.” The bartender said. “Fruity and sweet? Or deep and thoughtful?” The question caught Selene off guard.

“Uh, Sweet I guess?” She said, having to talk louder as the dance music crescendoed to a peak, and the crowd responded with shouts of excitement and ecstasy. The bartender nodded, her hands becoming a blur as she tapped a glass onto the bar. She began balancing and rolling bottles across her arms.

“Straight or no?” The bartender said, balancing a bottle in her cleavage. Selene was taken with how deftly she handled the glassware, she made it look so effortless.

“Definitely not straight…” Selene said, then realized what the question had been. The bartender laughed, plucking the bottle from her shirt and throwing some ice in the glass along with something fizzy and bright pink.

“You wouldn’t be the first one to bark up that tree,” the fox added, then finished her drink off with a flourish and slid it over the bar to Selene’s waiting hand. The drink was a palette of purples and pinks, swirled around and fizzing in her hand. Selene reached for her wallet to pay the bar, but the woman just tapped her hand while waving her other. Her hand is so warm. Selene thought. “You’re all settled up, love. First timers are free.”

Something about that struck her as odd. But then again, she wasn’t about to turn down the drink. She sipped, and it was sweet and fruity and had notes of citrus and some sort of spice to balance out the syrupy soda. It was delicious, and she could feel the strength even after just that little sip. Damn, they’re not fooling around here. She thought.

“So, you probably have some questions.” The bartender fox said, wiping down the bar where her drink had been made and slyly slipping a coaster (branded with the same logo) under Selene’s glass when she wasn’t looking. Selene finished another sip and nodded.

“Yeah why is this place in an office park?” Selene said. The bartender smiled, showing a pearl-white set of teeth and a little more fang than Selene was comfortable with.

“Oh its an office park tonight? I can’t really keep track these days. The Cypress is a moving club, love. Never in the same place twice.”

Selene took one more sip. “So like, how do you pick?”

The bartender shrugged. “That’s up to the boss. We just show up where he tells us.”

“So who’s the boss?” Selene looked around, squinting through the smoke. “Is he around?” The bartender laughed, a kinder one than previous.

“No honey, the boss isn’t out here. Stick around here though, you’ll definitely see him. He likes to make at least a couple appearances a night.” The bartender winked at her, and a shiver went down her spine. “I wouldn’t say no to the company.” Selene sipped her drink, which had a lot less drink in it than the last time she had checked. Then she sat up straight, smacking a hand on the bar, startling the bartender who blinked and took a half-step backwards.

“Fey! Shit, we got separated as we got in.” Selene half-stood, trying to get a better view over the crowd. The shapes and silhouettes in the crowd were so blended together and back lit from the dance floor that she couldn’t tell anyone apart if her life depended on it.

The bartender put a gentle hand on her forearm as Selene swayed and sat back down on the barstool. “Looking for a friend?”

“Yeah we uh, we came in together.”

“She’ll be around, if you just wait here, most people will dance for a bit then come over to cool off.” The fox said with a reassuring graze of her forearm. Selene shivered. The shivering motion set off a series of little shivers all down her body, which made her realize something else.

“I, uh, I need to use the restroom…” Selene stammered and started to pull away from the bar.

“Of course love, first door on your right past the bar.” The bartender gestured in the direction. Selene pulled away, her balance temperamental but coming back to her with each step.

She reached the end of the bar, finding a trio of doors. She blinked, looking around for some sort of sign, indicating which room was which. She searched each of the doors for some sort of indicator. She waited for a minute to see if anyone came out of any of them. No one did.

A worker, a male cat with the v-neck and disinterested look of a club technician walked close and she got his attention.

“Excuse me, I uh, which one of these three is the women’s room?” She stammered.

“It’s the one on the right. Only two choices.” He said flatly. Selene raised an eyebrow.

“There’s three doors here?” She said it with a questioning tone but pointed right at the third of the three doors. The tech looked at her with his own quizzical look.

“There’s… only two? I’m not sure what kind of shit you’re playing but it’s right there. I gotta get back to my shift.” He squeezed past her.

Selene watched the catman go and disappear into the crowd. She looked at the door he had indicated. Then the one to its left. Then the last of the three, that he, somehow, hadn’t seen? A series of thoughts flashed in her mind, maybe he was new? No, that didn’t make any sense. Maybe he was just fucking with her? No he seemed too sincere, too confused.

Selene found herself in front of the third door, hand outstretched towards the doorknob. She looked left and right, something about this felt off and was setting off alarm bells in her head. Then she thought about it more, what could it possibly be? A little peak backstage, if they caught her she got lost. She turned the handle and the door slowly opened inward.

The door closed behind her as she entered the hallway beyond. It was lit with a dim fluorescent glow, every other light seemed to be off. She looked left and right, to her right there was a rack containing a bunch of cables. To her right the hallway continued to a series of doors on either side. The floor here was strange, it felt like the tile outside but it had a bunch of colored lines going into and out of doors. She glanced around again, anticipating the sudden clap of a bouncer’s hand on her shoulder. It never came.

Selene padded softly down the hallway, following the colorful lines past the doors. Each door was very elaborately carved out of a different wood. She passed a deep red one with the label “The Redwood Room” on a plaque by the doorknob. This hallway was isolated from the main floor, she could barely feel the bass line in her feet, and the smells and smoke had completely been shut out. The only sound she could hear was the soft sound of her shoes on the floor.

She heard a melody, tingling bells, whispering through trees.

She shook her head, ears perking up. She crept over to one of the doors. It was a lighter wood, the plaque said it was the “Olive Room” She pressed her ear against the door. There it was again! The tingling bells, like wind chimes but infinitely soft. She looked over both her shoulders again, her heart was pounding in her ears. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, this was a sure-fire way to get thrown out of the coolest club she had ever been. But she heard them again, the chimes. Her chimes. She had to know.

She turned the door knob, it glided open, revealing a dark and empty room beyond. She closed the door behind her. As the door clicked into place, a dim light filled the room from sconces placed throughout the room. Her ears pricked up, swiveling this way and that. The room was carpeted in some sort of velvety material, floor, walls and ceiling. From the middle of the ceiling there was an elaborate chandelier, filled with glass or crystals of sizes smaller than a bead up to the size of Selene’s fist. Under the chandelier, there was a plush king-sized bed with a deep green set of sheets. Across from the bed there was a large mirror that took up almost the whole wall. Selene walked over and looked at herself, standing there with her flushed face and her strange club-wear. She barely recognized herself.

She stalked around the room twice, looking for something that she couldn’t quite name. She had heard it, those chimes! She hadn’t imagined it, right? After her third circuit of the room, a thought cleared through the confusion and the alcohol fogging her mind. Why did a dance club have a secret hallway with a bedroom in it? Her eyes went a little wide, and she cursed her incessant curiosity. Wasn’t that supposed to be Felicia’s flaw, not hers? She walked to the door, and turned the handle.

The door remained closed. She pulled. She pushed. She pulled sideways. The door didn’t budge. She started to hyperventilate. She was trapped. No one knew she was back here. She was going to be in so much trouble.

Then she heard it again. The sweet echoing chime of tinkling bells as wind whispers through the leaves above it. She spun, looking this way and that. Where was it coming from?

The chandelier flickered to life. She started, crouching down hiding from… who exactly? The light fixture began to rotate, a series of elaborate clockwork mechanisms expanding outward, each one dangling different crystal baubles at different angles and orbiting around a central lamp that spun slowly in the center. At first, Selene just thought she had hit some sort of light switch in her attempts to leave the room. Then she looked closer as the light reflected and refracted off the many facets of the crystals. She found herself standing up. She glided over to the center of the room, staring upward at the elaborate contraption. She could see so many colors, reds, blues, greens and deep purples. The flashes of color spread all around the room, turning it from a velvet bedroom to a mesmerizing starscape of color. And the whole time, a soft little chime, playing over and over again.

Selene climbed onto the bed, she didn’t remember consciously thinking of the motion, it just felt right. To be directly underneath the lights, to see them in the way that they were meant to be seen. She laid her head down on the soft pillow and sank into the bed a good half an inch. She blinked and looked up at the light and sighed, letting out a full breath. From here the orbiting crystals seemed to make a spiral of light and color that seemed to be raining down on her. Dropping down and pulling her up. It just felt right to do it, she couldn’t figure out why. Or why it mattered to know why.

She stared for a few minutes, or a few hours, she couldn’t really tell. There was a distant awareness of something happening nearby. A door? Something clicking open and closed again. Soft, measured footsteps on the carpet.

“My, my.” Said a deep baritone voice to her left. “What have we here?” Selene tried to crane her head towards the sound, to respond. She managed a small little shiver and a whimper. A warm hand was placed on her arm. “It is okay, you are okay.” The voice said. She believed it. “Why not start with your name, can you do that?” the voice said, the words dripping like sweet syrup down her neck.

“Selene.” She breathed. The tone of her voice was so dreamy and barely there. It took her aback for a second.

“Hello Selene.” said the voice. She shivered unconsciously. “What brought you here?”

“Looking… for… a friend.” Selene responded in between deep breaths and a shiver that resonated up and down her spine.

“And who would that be?” The voice was calm, even and deep. It had no tone of malice in it, just curiosity like someone finding someone in a position they didn’t expect.

“Felicia.” Selene whispered with great effort. She felt a shift of weight, someone else sat on the edge of the bed now.

“Shall we go look for her together?” The voice said.

“No!” Selene said. It surprised her. “N-no I… I can’t.”

“Why not?” The voice said.

“Have to… stay. Have to find out.”

“Find out what?” A finger was tracing up and down her arm. It felt amazing, sending little sparks scattering across her.

“Where the… chimes…” She trailed off, the lights above her were intensifying in their dance and she had a hard time focusing on the words she was saying.

“You needed to know where the chimes came from?” The voice finished for her. A hand was creeping up her shoulder, warm and so strong.

“Uh-huh” she said, nodding without moving her head much. Her eyes were half-lidded, she could see the dancing light pattern when her eyelids fluttered closed and open.

“Well, they are right here. See?” The voice said, and the hand traced up her shoulder, past the collar on her neck and up to her cheek. It gently pulled her face towards the center of the chandelier. She shivered, the lights starting to envelop her entire field of vision. She shuddered, her legs twitching. A small moan escaped her lips unbidden. “Why were you looking for them?”

“Reminded… of home…” Selene said, the words slurring together in her half-awake tone.

“How wonderful to be reminded of home.” The voice said, she could feel a warm breath on her neck. A hand was drifting down her neck, fingering around the collar she had put on earlier than night. “Well now you know, you can leave if you wish, satisfied with the knowledge.”

“N-n-no…” she moaned softly. “Please.”

“Please, what?” the voice said.

“Please let me stay.” She said, the words coming to her like in a dream.

“As you wish, Selene.” The voice said. “Would you like me to make you more comfortable?”

Selene started to respond, but only a little moan-whimper escaped her lips. She managed to nod. There was a slicing sound, fabric being expertly sliced by something sharp. Selene’s breasts fell free of her top, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Feels so good to be comfortable, right Selene?” The voice said, even closer now, she could feel it in her ear, something about it made her shiver with anticipation.

“Yesss” She sighed. Her breasts felt so good exposed to the air again, she hadn’t realized how tightly her top had been clinging to her. She shifted, trying in vain to kick off her shoes. A finger was held to her lips. A shape intercut between her and the light. She saw the source of the voice for the first time.

“Do not struggle, I will help.” It was a thin man with yellow markings in the fur around his eyes, tracing all the way down his face and arms. He looked like a mix between a wolf and a fox. His eyes were magnetic, she couldn’t take her eyes off them for the brief moment they appeared in her vision.

Her shoes were gently removed, and in response to her futile squirming, her shorts were also pulled down and removed. She sat, the lights playing off her fur and drifting, happy and dreamy.

“You can stay here as long as you like, Selene. Does that sound agreeable to you?”

“Yes sir.” Selene said.

“Please,” he said, appearing in her vision again. His eyes glowed a dim red, transfixing her. “Call me Cy.”

“Yes, Cy.” She repeated in a dull monotone. The man smiled.

“Enjoy.” And with that, he left, closing the door behind him with a click.

There were more voices, telling her so many different things, all Selene knew is that she was so happy here and she didn’t want to go anywhere else for a nice long time.

* * *

Even through the soundproof two-way glass, Cy could hear the cries of ecstasy and pleasure from his new acquisition and her client in the Olive Room. The doggirl was riding the man with sheer uncontainable energy, bouncing up and down and grinding with every beat.

Cy ran his hand through the fur on Felicia’s head, from between his legs the catgirl smiled, withdrawing her mouth from his cock with a pop.

“Your friend is voracious.” Cy said, tracing around the catgirl’s face, staring deeply into her eyes.

“Thank you, Cy.” Felicia said in a sweet and dreamy tone.

“I am glad you followed my command so readily. She will make so many people so very, very happy.” From his angle, Cy could only see Selene’s back, but the doggirl was fucking so energetically that it scarcely mattered. She reached her hands towards the ceiling, staring enraptured at the crystal chandelier as she came, howling.

Felicia lapped her tongue at Cy’s hard member tracing little circles around the head, causing him to moan quietly. In the room beyond, Selene’s client had stumbled out, and she was now on all fours, staring blankly into the two-way mirror, hand between her legs as she waited for her next client.

“I think you two are going to enjoy your time at the Cypress.” Cy said, pressing down on the back of Felicia’s head to make her open wide and take his whole cock in her mouth again. He made eye contact with her and she moaned, muffled by the activity. She was joined as her friend in the other room reached a climax of her own. Cy smiled, closing his eyes and leaning back, basking in the sensation.

Just another day at the office.