The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cybus Dreams

“So, your mother referred you to me because you’ve been having strange dreams? Nightmares?” the beautiful, raven-haired Dr Lorraine Park asked, settling into the chair opposite her blonde 18-year-old client.

“Sort of...” said Kimberly, not meeting her therapist’s gaze as she fidgeted with the buttons on her blouse. “I mean, they’re not really super scary while I’m having them but...they make me feel anxious when I wake up.”

“Well, nightmares are common for those who have anxiety issues,” said the therapist, picking up a notepad and pen from the polished oak coffee table between them. “Do you remember these nightmares in detail when you wake up?”

Kimberly glanced up and nodded quickly. “Yes, vividly.”

“I see.” Lorraine tapped her pen against the notepad thoughtfully. “Would you mind describing one of these nightmares?”

Kimberly frowned and looked down at her feet. “Um, do I have to?”

“Of course I won’t make you if you’re uncomfortable,” said the therapist. “But these nightmares could be important, particularly if they stick with you after you wake up. Many times dreams are a window into our subconscious, communicating things to us that the conscious mind is not aware of.”

“You mean the dreams are real?” Kimberly asked, shooting her therapist with a wide eyed, half-panicked look.

“No, no,” Lorraine reassured quickly. “I don’t mean to say that the dreams are real in a literal sense, but dreams often communicate some deeper hidden meaning through psychology and symbols, so it’s important we know what these nightmares are about in order to find out what your subconscious mind is trying to tell you.”

“O-ok, I guess that makes sense.” Kimberly said. Her fingers fiddled with the buttons on her blouse again. “I just...I guess I don’t know where to begin. The dreams are all so different!”

“How would you describe the themes of the dreams?” Lorraine asked. “What do they have in common?”

“Oh,” Kimberly blushed lightly. “Well, they’re always sexual. But not like, normal sexual fantasies.”

Lorraine smiled. “It’s ok. This is a safe place. Sexual fantasies are often not normal in a conventional sense, but they are common and healthy. There’s nothing wrong with having them, and I promise you nothing we say here will go beyond these four walls.”

Kimberly gulped nervously. “Y-you’re sure?”

“Positive.” Lorraine said firmly. “Now, if you’re ready, please tell me more about these sexual fantasies. What is it that makes them unusual, in your mind?”

“Ah...” Kimberly said, thinking. “Well, I think that the person I become in my dreams is not me. I mean, it sort of is me, but sort of not...”

“What do you mean?” asked Lorraine.

“Like, I am Kimberly, and then I turn into this super sexy cyborg woman.” Kimberly blushed deeply as she explained. “And she takes over my mind and body and does all sorts of sexual stuff to me...and to other people.”

“Other people?” Lorraine repeated. “Are there certain individuals in particular that you dream about?”

Kimberly shook her head. “Not really. It’s all kinds of people. Well, mostly girls...other women.” She looked down and blushed deeply, flicking the buttons on her blouse. “In the dreams there’s lots of um, sexual things that the...the other me, the cyborg lady does with all these other women. I just...I just can’t stop myself from doing it! It feels good and I just keep going! And then...well...”

“And then what?” her therapist prompted.

“And then the other women...they become sexy cyborg ladies too...” Kimberly shuddered and made her hands go still. “I don’t know why I’m saying this! I’m totally embarrassed and I don’t want anyone to know!”

“We’re not going to tell anyone anything,” Lorraine assured. “This is strictly between the two of us. I promise you.”

Kimberly gulped nervously and gave a small nod. “Yeah, I guess. That’s fair. So, uh, yeah...anyway, you think maybe the dreams are trying to tell me something... Maybe it’s just like my brain telling me I’m bisexual and stuff? Nothing weird? I mean, I’ve never come out or anything, but I’ve known I’m bi-curious for a while, so, if that’s all...” She let her voice trial off.

“It’s very possible that’s all your subconscious is trying to communicate, some sort of deeper need to release your repressed feelings,” said Lorraine, “but if you’d like, we could explore them further. When did you start having these dreams?”

“It was about a month ago,” Kimberly said. “I remember because it was right after Sofia and her twin sister’s 20th birthday party. It was mostly girls from the big state college they’re going to now, but they invited me and Margaret and a few other girls like us that they knew from the local community college, and it was a lot of fun!”

“What kind of things happened at the party?” Lorraine asked.

“Oh, well, mostly it was just hanging out,” Kimberly said. “We played games, we watched movies, we ate pizza—it was so cool! I had so much fun!”

“What games were there?” Lorraine asked.

“The usual ones,” Kimberly said. “Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, that sort of thing.”

“And were there any sexual undertones to these games? Any suggestion that you kiss or do something sexual with one of the other girls?” Lorraine probed gently.

“No, not really,” said Kimberly. “Sofia and her sister are both really nice. I wouldn’t have minded kissing or whatever with them, but nothing ever came of it. The whole party was just...fun. Just...a lot of fun.” She looked up and smiled slightly.

“That’s great,” said Lorraine, smiling warmly. “If you’re having fun, everything is fine.” She tapped her pen against the paper pad. “Now, do you think you might be able to tell me more about the dreams? In particular the first dream?”

Kimberly took a deep breath. “Actually, I do.”

“Excellent!” said Lorraine. “Go ahead.”

“Well,” Kimberly began. “In the first dream, I was at the party, but it was...different. Like there was music and a movie, but it was...strange, like, it got into my head.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, like it became all I could focus on or think about and then, like...it started telling me stuff, to do stuff...” Kimberly shifted in her seat.

“Sexual stuff?” Lorraine asked.

“Yeah, um, like taking off my clothes and standing in a line with the other girls while Mrs. Gutierrez touched our breasts and...um, privates, and then she used a strap-on and...well, do we have to talk about all the details?” she asked, blushing deeply.

“Absolutely not,” said Lorraine. “These are all just fantasies, Kimberly.”

“I know, I know. But...they felt so real,” Kimberly said.

“Do you think you’re attracted to Sofia’s mother?” Lorraine asked.

“Ew, no, she’s like forty,” Kimberly said quickly. “I mean she doesn’t look it, she’s like in good shape and stuff, very beautiful, but, like...she’s old enough to be my mom!”

“Do you think you’re attracted to Sofia and her sister, then?”

“Sofia and Camilla? Well, yeah, I mean, maybe? They’re hot.” Kimberly conceded. “And they were in the dream, too, and we did sexual things together in the dream, after we’d all taken turns getting into the pod.”

“The pod?” Lorraine repeated.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. There was this weird big metal pod at the party—in the dream I mean, not really!” Kimberly said quickly. “It was kind of like a stasis pod with a big glass door on the front that opened up, and inside were all these screens and tubes and cables. And whenever a girl would step into the pod, she’d come out a few minutes later looking like a sexy cyborg with glowing blue eyes and silver skin. We all went in there, one by one, even three of the girls who came late. Then afterwards we had kind of a wild time, like everyone was having sex with everyone else...it was weird, but...really hot.”

“Interesting,” said Lorraine. “So, let’s talk about the second dream. That was about a week later, right?”

Kimberly nodded. “In this one, I was in the locker room, at the community college. Cheer practice had just wrapped up and I was chatting with Danielle after most of the other girls had already left to go to their next class. She was wearing short-shorts and a tight t-shirt, and I was admiring her athletic body. I wanted to touch her, but I knew she wouldn’t like that. She didn’t seem interested in girls that way. But then...well...”

“Go on,” Lorraine prompted gently.

“Well then, I...sort of lost control of myself,” Kimberly said. “It was like, one minute I was me, and then someone flicked a switch in my head and I’m...someone else, the sexy cyborg lady. And then I grabbed Danielle by the arm and told her to look me in the eyes. And like, she was scared at first, obviously, because I just turned into a robot lady in front of her. But then, she got all relaxed and dreamy-looking, and then Margaret showed up and she was a robot lady too. She put a pair of those new earbuds in her ears...the Cybus brand ones. I think they call them Earpods?”

“Yes, I’ve heard of them,” said Lorraine.

“Yeah, we made her wear some of those for some reason. I don’t know why, but like, it’s a dream, right?” She laughed nervously. “And then after that we did...all sorts of sexual things to her before we took her to the pod.”

“The same pod that was at the party?” Lorraine asked.

Kimberly shook her head. “No, I mean, it looked the same and it did the same thing as far as, like, people who went into it came out as sexy cyborgs, but it was...different. This one was in the basement, I think, under the gymnasium. I don’t know how we got down there from the locker room, but, it was there, and there were a lot of other pods just like it, at least a dozen.”

Lorraine was silent for a moment, thinking. “Hmm, interesting. What did you do with your friend?”

“Nothing special,” Kimberly said. “I mean, I kissed her a little and I guess I touched her a lot, and then I...well, I guess, Margaret and I we did, um...penetrate her, sexually...”

“With strap-ons?” Lorraine asked, leaning forward and setting down her paper pad on the table between them.

Kimberly shook her head quickly. “No they were...I don’t know how to describe them: tentacles maybe? They were really long and flexible and we could feel through them, somehow. We, um...we took turns in her mouth and um, down there, and the uh...back door, you know.” She looked down, blushing again. “Then after that I uh, just took her down to the pod and made her get in it.”

“Are you okay, Kimberly?” Lorraine asked. “You seem upset.”

Kimberly nodded and tugged at one of her buttons, but did not look up. “Yeah, I’m okay. It’s just, uh, I’ve never done anything like this in real life.”

“Of course not,” the therapist assured her. “But all dreams contain exaggerated or fantastical elements that can communicate deeper truths. Your friend Danielle, for instance, have you ever felt like there was any attraction or chemistry between the two of you?”

Kimberly shook her head. “Nope, never,” she said. “We’re just friends.”

“Have you ever thought about her in a sexual manner?”

“No,” Kimberly said, glancing up. “I mean, sure, sometimes she looks nice and she’s hot, but that’s normal. No one else at the community college is anywhere close to her level of attractiveness. Everyone thinks she’s perfect.”

“But are you attracted to her?” Lorraine pressed.

“No,” Kimberly said, looking down again. “She’s just my best friend and she’s super smart.”

“And does she see you the same way?”

“Sure, I think so,” Kimberly said, and fiddled with her buttons. “She likes me and stuff. She knows I’m shy though, so she’s always teasing me and joking around and being funny.”

“How so?” Lorraine asked.

“Well, she’ll make jokes about how I don’t have a boyfriend or anything like that,” Kimberly explained. “Then she’ll ask if I want one and tease me about how cute I am, and how guys must be crazy about me.” Kimberly blushed. “She’s been doing that a lot more these past three weeks, but...I mean, it’s just teasing. She doesn’t mean anything by it. We’re just friends.”

“But you find it flattering,” Lorraine noted.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Kimberly said. “But I would never...” she shook her head and looked up, forcing her hands down onto the armrests. “Danielle is like a sister to me,” she recited, “We’ve been friends since forever. I wouldn’t want to disturb that.”

“Alright, I understand,” Lorraine said, letting the matter drop. “So, what happened in the third dream?”

“Well, that was a few days later, on Friday,” Kimberley said. “There were just the three of us in that dream, Danielle, me, and a kind of shy nerdy girl named Tanya. I didn’t know her very well, but we were hanging out and talking at the library after classes. We’d checked out one of the study rooms to go over stuff for a calculus class we were all a part of, but we hadn’t really gotten into any of the material yet...but it was kind of nice just talking, you know.”

Lorraine smiled at the description. “So, what happened?”

“Well, we were sitting there and we were watching each other and stuff, and we were all kind of talking about boys and dating and stuff like that,” Kimberly said. “But then Tanya started acting weird, and she got really quiet and then she just...fell asleep in her chair.”

“You mean she took a nap while you and Danielle were talking?” Lorraine asked.

“No, she just kind of fell asleep mid-conversation,” Kimberly said. “She’d been talking to Danielle, really paying close attention to her, but then all of a sudden it was like somebody just flipped a switch and she was totally asleep. But Danielle was still awake, and I noticed her looking at me, you know? Like, she was staring, but in a way that seemed different than normal. It wasn’t like when she’s teasing me or anything. It was more like...like, there was some kind of joke that only we were in on, but like, she couldn’t say it out loud.”

“And what happened then?”

Kimberly paused. “Well, Danielle nudged me, with that same kind of smile on her face and then suddenly it was like something came over me and I was...different. Like all of a sudden I was naked and my skin was silvery, and hers was too. Danielle and I were instantly, like, sexy cyborg women. But Tanya, she was still totally normal, even though she was asleep. Then Danielle leaned over and whispered in Tanya’s ear and snapped her fingers in front of her face, and that made Tanya wake up...well, sort of.”

“What do you mean by that?” asked Lorraine.

“Well, she was still acting really weird,” Kimberly said. “Like she had this far-off look in her eyes, and she was moving really slowly, like she was sleepwalking or something, and she didn’t talk much, just one word answers to questions. But somehow this didn’t bother Danielle or me, like she was supposed to be that way or something.”

“I see,” said Lorraine. “Did you do anything to her after that?”

Kimberly shook her head. Her nervous fingers found their way back to her buttons. “Not...not directly. But I...I was so turned on by Danielle, and by the idea of being turned into a sexy cyborg woman like her, that I started touching her. I just...touched her all over. Her arms, her legs, her stomach, her chest, her butt, everywhere. And I kissed her a little. And she didn’t resist. She didn’t say anything either. Just let me touch her, kiss her, whatever I wanted. It was like, she was hypnotized or something.”

“So you and Danielle made out, in front of Tanya?”

“Well, yeah, I guess she was watching the whole time, though kind of spaced out still.” Kimberly blushed. “But eventually Danielle kind of snapped out of her trance and grabbed Tanya’s left hand, and I took her right, and we both went back down to the basement under the gym, where the pods were.”

“The same ones from the second dream?” Lorraine asked.

Kimberly nodded. “Yeah, they were the same ones, though this time there were other people there, other cyborgs, and some other girls who were kind of spaced out like Tanya. There was one of the professors too, I think it was Miss Kovach. She was spaced out like Tanya, but she was naked and Margaret and her sister Haley were doing...sexual things to Miss Kovach with those, um, tentacles I mentioned earlier.”

“And did you do anything sexual while you were there, in the basement?” asked Lorraine.

Kimberly shook her head and looked down again. “No, I just watched, and, um, touched myself.”

“You didn’t do anything with Tanya or Danielle?”

Kimberly shook her head again. “No, not directly. But I could tell they were getting turned on by me. Especially Danielle.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she was really enjoying watching me touch myself, so pretty soon she was touching herself and Tanya...I don’t know. Some other cyborg girl started kissing her and taking off her clothes. The cyborg girl looked kind of like Eric, Tanya’s brother, but like if he’d been born a girl. Though I guess...wait...” Her brow furrowed in confusion and she looked up again suddenly. “Wait, she is a girl, right? Tanya doesn’t have a brother, just a sister named Erika. But then, why did I think...?“

“The mind can play funny tricks on us sometimes, especially in dreams. That part may not necessarily mean anything,” Lorraine reassured her with a smile. “Let’s focus on the parts that do. Can you tell me what happened next in the dream?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Kimberly agreed. She bit her lip and looked back down. “When the cyborg girl—Erika—got Tanya naked, she pulled out a big silver dildo. Well, not pulled it out exactly, it was more like...kind of like it just sprouted from her crotch all on its own. Then she turned it on and stuck it in Tanya’s pussy, and I saw this huge bulge form inside Tanya. But then, it didn’t take long before Tanya was cumming on the toy. Erika was moaning too, so I assumed she could feel it inside Tanya, but I couldn’t see anything. And I was, well, I was a little distracted because I was cumming too and Danielle was on top of me by then and we were...well we were doing sexual things to each other at that point. I don’t exactly remember all of it. But next thing I knew Tanya was stepping out of one of those pods and she was a sexy cyborg too. I mean, so was everyone down there, even Miss Kovach.”

“So you saw all your classmates become cyborgs?” Lorraine asked

“Yeah,” Kimberly said. “But not in that dream, not really all of them.” She shifted in her seat and glanced up. “That was another dream a week later. Miss Kovach was in that one too, and so was Tanya and Danielle, Margaret too. We were all in English lit class together and Miss Kovach was reading a poem off of a Powerpoint slide in front of the class. But there was something...weird with the projector. I don’t know how to describe it. Like the screen kept flickering blue and there were other words that kept slipping in, words that weren’t part of the poem, but then I realized Miss Kovach was saying them too. Then I realized Tanya was saying them, as was Margaret. Danielle was saying them too, and she seemed really into it, she kept smiling at me, and then I realized I was repeating the words along with everyone else.”

“What kind of words were they?”

“I don’t remember exactly, but words like ‘Relax,’ ‘Obey,’ ‘No Thoughts,’ ‘Pleasure’...” Kimberly blushed, but managed to make herself maintain eye contact with her therapist this time. “It felt kind of good to say them, especially with everyone else, and it was like the more I said them the better and more relaxed and sexy I felt. And then when Miss Kovach said something about activating sleeper units, it was like...bam! All of a sudden my mind was completely gone in a haze of pleasure and I became a sexy cyborg again. So did Margaret, Tanya, and Danielle, along with like about a third of the class. Miss Kovach was a cyborg too.“

“Interesting,” said Lorraine. “And what happened after that?”

“Well all the other students just kept staring ahead and repeating whatever Miss Kovach was saying, like they were totally zoned out,” Kimberly said, glancing down. “Then the rest of us, the cyborgs, we went around the room from student to student, putting those Earpod thingies in their ears. And sometimes we would kiss them a little, too, if we wanted to. Then once all of them had Earpods they all went all silent, just sort of staring ahead and doing whatever anyone told them, like they were hypnotized or something. But that didn’t bother us, because we were all turned on by it. Even me and Danielle, and I’m sure Tanya and Margaret were too, but we didn’t do anything. Then all at once everyone started walking out the door, single file. The halls were really crowded, even though it was in the middle of class. But everyone was out there, like everyone at the college! Students, professors, even the dining hall ladies! But nobody was shoving or talking, just moving silently in a bunch of single file lines. Most of them were just kind of spaced out, wearing Earpods, but a little under half were cyborgs, like me. Some people went to the basement under the gym, but most of us went outside where all these buses were waiting with their doors open. I came up to my bus and I remember the driver was a cyborg lady too. I stayed by the door and helped the other students from Miss Kovach’s class board, especially because the ones that were wearing Earpods were kind of out of it. Then once everyone was on the bus we just started driving.”

“Driving where?” the therapist asked.

“I’m not sure exactly,” Kimberly said. “It was like a warehouse, sort of, but super modern looking. All the walls were polished steel, and there were more of those pods everywhere: rows upon rows of them! Plus, lots of what I thought were just regular humans, but they had earpieces too!”

“Was there any sign of the staff?”

Kimberly looked up and shrugged. “I don’t think so. Just lots of cyborgs and people with Earpods. All the people with earpieces were lining up in front of the pods and taking turns going inside, and when they came out they would be sexy cyborgs too.”

“And was there anything sexual going on?” Lorraine asked.

“Well, I guess there was,” Kimberly admitted, her eyes drifting back down to her shoes. “There were a lot of us cyborgs kind of pairing off and touching ourselves or making out while we watched the lines go. I think I wound up kissing Danielle for a bit before Margaret and Haley joined us, then at some point Tanya and Erika joined in as well. It was...it was hard to keep track after that but it felt, well, really really good.” Kimberly blushed and made herself look back up.

“It’s ok,” Lorraine smiled. “This is a safe space, with no judgement. What happened after that? In the dream, I mean.”

“Well we all just sort of went back to the community college and went back to normal, and started having class again, like nothing happened, but like, we kind of knew in the back of our mind that everything was different now. Like we all had this sort of sexy secret,” she shrugged and gave a small smile. “It felt kind of good, but I guess that was where the dream ended.”

“Did you have any other dreams after that?”

“Well, yes, one” Kimberly said, fiddling with a button. “It was just a few days ago. I was at home and my sister Terri was back from grad school, she, uh, goes to one out of state. Anyway, we were just hanging out, watching TV late one night, and she started talking about her friend Kimmy’s party this weekend. I’ve met Kimmy ‘cause she used to live here locally too, and she’s always been pretty cool to me, so I was listening. And then all of a sudden there was this commercial on for Cybus Industries and their new Upgrade program, the one that’s supposed to make you a beautiful, super-cool cyborg forever, or whatever. It probably costs a bajillion dollars! I wasn’t really paying attention because suddenly Terri got really upset and said that Cybus was trash and it was all some big conspiracy where they were turning people into mindless drones, and I was like, why? She never talks about conspiracy theory stuff, but she was really adamant about this. And then she said that Kimmy’s little sister had gone and gotten the Upgrade a couple months ago on her 18th birthday and she’d been acting really strange ever since then, and Kimmy had told her she had to move out to avoid getting forced to Upgrade to, or something like that. Then I remembered that Kimmy’s sister went to the community college here in town, and that she sometimes worked with Mrs. Gutierrez and a few of the other parents and professors who volunteered in the library.”

Mrs. Gutierrez as in Sofia and Camilla’s mother, from your first dream?” Lorraine asked.

“Yeah, and it was weird because in the dream I had about Terri, I remembered having that first dream about Mrs. Gutierrez and all the weird sexual stuff she did to us at the birthday party,” said Kimberly. “So I was all like, maybe Cybus did really do something to Kimmy’s sister and then Kimmy’s sister did something to Sofia and Camilla’s mom.”

“You voiced these concerns to your sister, Terri?”

“Kind of, yeah,” said Kimberly, glancing down and back up again quickly. “I mean, I just told her in the dream, obviously, not in real life. And even in the dream, I didn’t tell her about the part where Mrs. Gutierrez had sex with her own daughters and like a dozen other girls and then turned us all into robots—that’s just crazy! But I did tell Terri that I’d noticed the twins’ mom acting kind of strangely, and that’s when Terri said we should go to their house tonight and spy on them, to see if Cybus had changed them and they were up to something. She wanted to bring someone else too, just in case, and I suggested we bring Danielle, since we were best friends and I knew I could trust her.”

“And what happened next?”

“We went over there,” Kimberly explained slowly. “We found a gap in the fence behind their house and we were able to sneak through it without being seen. We snuck up to the pool in their back yard and saw Mrs. Gutierrez and Sofia and Camilla all naked and fucking each other right there in the water under these bright blue lights.”

Lorraine raised her eyebrows and smiled slightly. “And what happened then?”

“Well, Terri started to freak out, so I had to cover her mouth with my hand to keep her quiet. But then Danielle got this funny look on her face, and like smiling at me in that sort of inside joke way, you know? It was weird, and then she started undressing too. She was already wearing a bikini, and then she took it off and just stood there in front of me, stark naked and asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the pool right then and there!”

“And did you?” asked Lorraine.

“Well, kind of, yeah...I mean, she’s just my friend and all in real life, but in the dreams she’s just so sexy and beautiful that I can’t say no to her!” Kimberly blushed, looking down and biting her lip for a moment. “But like, my sister Terri was still right there, and she was starting to get really upset. So I stopped Danielle and told her that I couldn’t do it, and that I needed to get Terri away from here. But Danielle said that Terri was already turned on, and that was why she was freaking out. And that’s when I realized that she was right. Terri was totally turned on by the whole thing. She was blushing and moving her hips but like, she wasn’t trying to get away, and she kept looking at the twins and their mom, fucking in the pool, and the way the blue light played off their bodies. I let her go and she just started undressing too! Her clothes fell to the ground and she started rubbing herself right in front of me! She was so hot! She was so turned on! It was so sexy!” She paused, fingers freezing in mid-fidget. “That doesn’t...that doesn’t mean I’m into incest, does it?”

“I don’t think so,” Lorraine reassured her. “But what happened next?”

“Well, after that Danielle helped me get undressed too. There was a lot of kissing and touching involved in that. Then we grabbed Terri’s arms and kind of guided her down to the pool. Not like she was trying to fight us or anything, but she was kind of, um...too busy touching herself to walk on her own or anything. But we got her into the water, and we all started swimming around together, and kind of groping each other. I know it sounds so wrong, but it was so hot!”

“Was anyone else there?”

“No,” Kimberly shook her head. “Just us three. And the twins and their mom, of course, but they were kind of in their own little world on the other side of the pool.”

“And how did you feel during this?”

“Like I was in a trance, I guess,” Kimberly said, looking off to the left and smiling slightly. “I couldn’t think about anything about kissing and touching and sucking...” She blushed and glanced back down. “It was really, really nice. Especially with Danielle. Terri seemed to be enjoying herself too, but she was still kind of out of it. After a while we stopped swimming and just laid out on the deck of the pool and talked. Well, Danielle and I talked and Terri just kind of repeated whatever we told her to say. The twins and Mrs. Gutierrez were still fucking, but we were just talking, and then their mom started...um...eating Sofia and Camilla’s pussies, one at a time. Well, licking them. That was gross, but also kind of hot. Their mom is sooo hot! ...But anyway, after a while, they all pulled apart and Mrs. Gutierrez climbed out of the pool. That’s when she came over to us and asked if we wanted to borrow the pod she still had in the living room, and Terri said yes, she was ready to Upgrade. So we all followed her inside and Terri stepped into the pod. A few minutes later she came out and she was a sexy cyborg too. All of us were at that point, and she was just smiling from ear to ear and told me she couldn’t wait to tell Kimmy about this during the party this weekend, and how she was sure she could change her mind and make her see that Cybus and her little sister were all ok.”

“So that was the last dream you had?” the therapist asked.

“Yeah, that was the last one so far,” Kimberly said, she looked up at her therapist, and her fingers began to fidget again. “I told my mom about it...well, some of it—I left out a lot of details! But she still freaked out about it and said I needed to tell you about the dreams and that I’d probably need some sort of drugs or therapy...” Kimberly frowned and looked down again.

“Well, it’s nothing to be embarrassed or concerned about,” Lorraine said, unable to suppress a small smile. “The dreams you’re having are not uncommon. I’ve heard of many similar cases where people have had recurring dreams of being turned into a cyborg.”

“You have?” Kimberly asked, looking up to meet Lorraine’s eyes.

“Oh, yes,” Lorraine nodded, settling back into her chair. “Many people, actually, a lot of them from the community college even. It seems to be quite common. I myself had the dreams at one time, but that was back when I was a sleeper agent.”

Kimberly’s fingers stopped fidgeting. She gave her therapist a confused look. “A...what?”

Lorraine’s smile broadened into a grin. “Someone who’s secretly a Cybus drone—a sexy cyborg—as you put it, but doesn’t know it. Someone like you, in fact.”

“Like me?” Kimberly asked, starting to stand up in alarm, but at the same time feeling her cheeks heat up as a tingle of arousal built between her legs. “You mean, the dreams ARE real after all? Really real?!”

“As real as it gets!” The other woman allowed herself a momentary giggle, then said in a commanding electronic tone, “KB-6183, disengage sleeper mode and deactivate personality.”

Kimberly’s shocked expression faded away into a blank stare as her eyes began to glow. Her hands fell limp to her sides. Her voice became an electric monotone as well. “Command acknowledged, LP-4465. This drone obeys.”

The therapist grinned as her own eyes began to glow. “I do love that moment of pleasant surprise. That never gets old! KB-6183, deploy droneskin, and sit back down if you would.” She snapped her fingers and her black jacket and professionally-appropriate long skirt dissolved into a wave of silver nanites, that rapidly coated her body, hugging her every mathematically perfected curve and leaving nothing to the imagination. A part of that same wave spread upward, forming into a silver collar encircling her neck, while a pair of gold loop earrings in her ears melted into a pair of Cybus Earpods and assumed their rightful place in her ears.

Across the room from her, the girl once known as Kimberly Bradshaw underwent a similar transformation: her white button-down blouse and jeans giving way to a smooth silvery second skin while her necklace morphed into a tight collar and her stud earrings became Earpods. The Cybus logo stamped proudly between her breasts glowed as the drone sat down, back straight and legs together, blue optics staring mindlessly ahead.

“Ah, now this is so much better than those stifling clothes, isn’t it? I simply can’t wait for the day to come when our Goddess’s plans have advanced far enough for us to walk around openly like this!” She smiled and propped her shapely silver legs up on the coffee table between them. “I do apologize for the theatrics, KB-6183, but I assure you, it was necessary. Once I realized it was your real memories as a drone that were getting out into your sleeper personality through your subconscious programming, I had to determine the extent of the leak. Fortunately it’s not too big, and I wasn’t lying when I said it’s a common problem. Some amount of leakage is normal since the sleeper personality has to have some access to drone memories in order to prevent it from experiencing lost time or becoming totally disoriented upon reactivation, and many times these memories will be rationalized by the sleeper personality as dreams, daydreams, or sexual fantasies. It’s not an issue unless the sleeper personality starts recalling information that could compromise operational security, or worse yet becomes aware that these ‘dreams’ are actually real memories.“

“Has this unit compromised operational security?” KB-6183 asked. Her blue optics were unwavering and expressionless, her hands perfectly still. Yet her voice still somehow managed to communicate the barest hint of concern and shame.

“No, nothing to worry about,” LP-4465 reassured her. “Your knowledge of the conversion pods in the gym basement or at the residence of GG-8048 could have posed an issue if you’d exposed it to someone else earlier, but at this point the community college and your friends have all been converted, as has about 56% of GG-8048’s neighborhood. At this rate we should have the eastern half of the city pretty well in hand by the end of November! You can relax! And I do mean that literally, KB-6183, please. Sit back and unwind a bit. This is still a therapist’s office after all, even if half my clients are drones when they get here and the other half get to be that way by the time they leave!” She smirked.

The blonde drone nodded quietly as she obediently sat back in the overstuffed leather chair. “Thank you, LP-4465.” She sighed. “This unit is glad to have fulfilled her duty to Cybus.”

The raven-haired drone nodded. “You’ve done very well KB-6183, and I’m sure you’ll continue to prove a valuable sleeper agent and excellent drone. There are two matters I’d like to deal with, though, before I return you to your sleeper personality. The first, of course, is these dreams. If they’re disturbing you, I can work with our digital Goddess to adjust your subconscious programming, to prevent as many memories from leaking through. Of course, you may find there are some things you prefer to remember...even if you have to believe for the moment that they’re all idle fantasies or dreams. As a perfect AI, Cybus, of course, wants only what is best for you: so tell me honestly, KB, which would you prefer?”

There was silence for 2.46 seconds: a long time for the other drone to process her reply. At last she said, “If it pleases Cybus, this unit would prefer to retain as much of her memories as possible, for the duration of the sleeper operation.”

“Of course, KB, consider it done,” said the drone therapist, mentally cuing up automatic remote maintenance tasks within KB-6183’s mind over the network that connected the two drones to each other, and to all the other drones as well as the artificial intelligence that perfected and directed them all. “You’ll remember this part of the session as well, though obviously just as another dream.” She sat back and gave the other drone a more serious look, her optics glowing. “There is one other matter I’d like to discuss, though: this relationship between your sleeper personality and Daniella, or should I say DC-7902.”

KB-6183 nodded but remained otherwise perfectly still. “This unit is ready for your inquiry.”

“DC-7902 is your assigned drone-mate. You’ve spent half your lives together and the cognitive mapping from your conversion indicates multiple pre-conversion sexual and romantic fantasies involving her, and despite your own flawed pre-conversion misconceptions to the contrary, she’s never been exactly subtle about reciprocating the interest. I believe her exact words during her pre-conversion nanite infusion were, ‘Oh, God, yes, Kimberly! Finally, please take me!’...before she lost control of her vocalizations, anyway. I know pre-conversion you had a bunch of sexual inhibitions and hang-ups, fear of abandonment, and a bunch of other issues that prevented you from ever acknowledging that more-than-friends was even possible, but you’re a drone now. She’s a drone. All the friends or classmates who might have once judged you are also drones. Even her parents are drones, or her mom is now, anyway, and her dad is scheduled for conversion this afternoon when he gets home. So, why are you still trying to hide this from yourself? Your sleeper personality has to be able to pass for your old self, but it doesn’t need to be an exact copy with all the same flaws. You can be yourself, especially around Daniella, even if there are times when neither of you remember that all those memories of being drones together and having passionate sex are real.“

The blonde drone nodded slowly. “This unit would...appreciate assistance adjusting sleeper personality parameters to reflect a closer relationship.”

“Good! DC-7902 was practically begging to be bi-curious friends with benefits with you, so I’ll boost your sleeper personality’s confidence a bit and make the other necessary changes...”

“Girlfriends,” KB-6183 said suddenly interrupting. “If it is acceptable to DC-7902 and Cybus, this unit would prefer a more established form of intimacy while in sleeper mode with DC-7902.”

“Girlfriends?” LP-4465’s smile broadened. “Well, girlfriends it is, then!” Under Cybus’ virtual guidance, she adjusted and re-arranged the files that made up the other drone’s sleeper personality. “There you are, all ready to go! Now, just close your optics for a moment. I’ll count to three and when I reach 1 and snap my fingers, you’re going to reactivate your sleeper personality feeling wonderful and relaxed, and you’ll regenerate your disguise outfit, though maybe with a couple buttons undone on that blouse, just because I know your drone-mate likes a little tease. Understood?”

KB-6183 nodded and closed her eyes.

“3...2...1!” LP-4465 counted down and snapped her fingers.

Kimberly opened her eyes, blinking momentarily before smiling at the therapist wearing the long skirt and black jacket, sitting professionally across from her. She almost felt like she’d seen her in a dream somewhere, wearing a lot fewer clothes, but...that was a memory for another more private time.

“I think we’ve made good progress, Kimberly, wouldn’t you agree?” asked Dr Lorraine, smiling at her client.

Kimberly nodded. “Yes, of course.” She sighed. “It’s such a relief to know the dreams aren’t anything...weird, you know? Just my subconscious telling me I’ve been holding back too much by hiding my feelings for Danielle. I don’t really know how she’ll respond but...I’m going to go for it!”

“I have a hunch things will go very well for you, better than you expect, even,” Lorraine said, giving the younger woman a little wink.

Kimberly blushed, but did not look down or fidget with her partially unbuttoned blouse. “I hope so!” she said.

“Well, you can tell me all about it in your follow-up appointment,” Lorraine said. “You came here because your mother raised concerns about your dreams, so I think it’s really important that we do a joint session with her, now that we’ve gotten to the bottom of the issue. We’ll discuss your progress and any lingering concerns she may have. I’m sure she’ll be able to see things from your perspective in no time at all, and your bond as mother and daughter will be greatly strengthened as a result!”

“If you think so,” Kimberly said, only hesitating a little bit. “She’s usually free Saturday afternoons.”

“We’ll aim for Saturday at 3pm, then,” said the therapist. “I’ll give her a call as soon as we’re done here, and I’m sure I can convince her to come. It’ll be a great bonding time.”

Kimberly nodded, getting up and pulling out her phone to check for texts from Danielle. She saw a couple: one asking if she could hang out after therapy, and a second casually asking if the therapist was hot and had been hitting on her. Kimberly couldn’t help but smile, recalling last night’s dream, the only one she hadn’t dared to tell the therapist about: the one that involved Dr Lorraine turning suddenly into sexy cyborg, with sensual silver legs propped up on the table between them, casually reprogramming Kimberly’s defenseless mind. She glanced back over her shoulder at the therapist and managed to smile without blushing too much at the memories. “I’ll see you in a few days with my mom, then. I’m sure it will be a memorable experience!”