The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: CyberStim

Categories: ff

Summary: What price happiness? Stressed executive Fiona is pointed to an exclusive company who can give her satisfaction, although via rather unusual means.

Doctor Athena finished her thorough, intimate exam, and shook her head.

“You’re fine, Fiona. There’s nothing wrong with you, per se.“

Fiona, considerably uncomfortable in a flimsy gown while spread open on her OB/GYN’s exam table, was nevertheless able to pick out the nuance in what Athena was saying:

“All right—if nothing’s wrong with me, where is something wrong?” She wriggled, trying to get herself in a more comfortable position, with little success. Athena’s practice was expensive, and Fiona appreciated the quality of her treatment and advice, but apparently OB/GYNs were professionally obliged to ensure their patients’ discomfort, no matter how much they paid.

Athena tutted, and reached over to swing her patient’s legs off the stirrups. “You’re not listening, sweetie.” She handed over a packet of wipes, which Fiona gratefully started to use to clean herself off. “Physiologically, everything is working as well as it can be; probably better than you could reasonably expect, given your age. No lumps or bumps in there, which is good. You haven’t quite hit menopause yet, though from my assessment it’s not that far away for you. But your social life—that’s what concerns me.” She pulled off her gloves, depositing them in a bag. “Let’s be honest with each other, Fiona. You’re not ‘getting any’, are you?”

Fiona was taken aback by Athena’s bluntness, but reflexively responded in kind. “No. I’m not. No sausage, no tongue, not for more than a year.” She gave an internal sigh as her experiences were forced to the surface; was this what her former self would have wanted?

“And you wonder why your body is restless!” Athena slapped Fiona’s thigh affectionately. “Darling, you’re a woman. I’m sure that you have noticed the symptoms—weight in the front, weight in the back, inability to pee on lamp posts...”

Despite herself, Fiona sniggered, adding “...excessive expenditure on OB/GYN services...”

“Which are worth every penny!” Athena poked Fiona’s chest. “I’m responsible for your health, sweetie—all of it. It’s not good for you to go without. If you don’t mind me saying so, you’re not an obvious candidate for a Carmelite nunnery, but you have a good body, a good job, and I like talking to you so I expect others do too. What’s the hold-up in getting laid?”

Fiona sighed. “It’s a cliché, but it’s hard being an executive. I don’t have a lot of time, the time I have gets cannibalized on short notice, and it’s not conducive to a relationship. The only people I spend a lot of time with are in the company, and there are all sorts of problems with finding a relationship there.”

“And I assume that taking matters into your own hands isn’t doing the trick?“

“Not really.” Fiona shook her head. “I’ve got all the tools, but something’s missing. I can bring myself to climax—just barely—but it doesn’t really sate me. Maybe just a day of respite, and the more I do it, the less respite I get.”

Athena nodded, sympathetically. “Not the first time I’ve heard something like this. But you need real satisfaction, darling. Your body is crying out for it.”

Fiona’s eyes welled. “I know, but I don’t know how...”

Athena passed over a tissue, received gratefully by Fiona. “Listen, dear, there’s this company... I’ve had a few of my girls try it, and they have seemed really happy with the results.” She saw Fiona’s doubt, and hastened to explain. “Not that sort of company! They have technology which can help you, ummm, ‘achieve your potential’.” She pulled out a small business card from a rack. “Give them a call. I should warn you, I hear they’re quite expensive—but then, what price your happiness?“

She kissed Fiona’s forehead. “Make yourself happy, my dear.”

* * *

Three days later, Fiona sat down at her business desk in her home office and pulled out the card. It was a tasteful cream color, with the company’s name and logo on the front, and a QR code on the reverse. She pulled out her phone and scanned it.

The link took her to a short online questionnaire on her health and vitals, which she filled in as best she could, then to a payment screen. She checked the amount due, and gave a sharp intake of breath; Dr Athena hadn’t been joking about the cost. Somewhat mollified by the promise of a 90% refund in case of missed satisfaction, she placed the order through her black AmEx.

Once it went through, a second questionnaire popped up. This was more thorough—and intrusive. Despite herself, Fiona caught herself blushing at some of the answers she was writing.

Finally she had apparently satisfied the system, and it displayed a booking calendar. She consulted her work schedule, and booked a two hour slot for next Wednesday afternoon when she had space for a half day vacation. The system displayed a comprehensive list of instructions for preparation, and for finding the location on the day, which Fiona selected to be emailed to her personal account.

She sat back, and sighed. She had no idea if this was going to work, but at this point in her life nearly anything was worth a try. Dr Athena was right—when it came to her happiness, everything else had to take a back seat.

She re-read the survey questions, and her answers, and shook her head. The system clearly had something in mind for her. But what?

* * *

Wednesday afternoon found Fiona exiting a taxi at a small industrial park on the edge of town, clutching her purse and a small overnight bag. She straightened her skirt and rechecked the address and instructions.

The building looked more like an office than a service business, but the instructions were unambiguous that it was the one. Fiona cautiously opened the reception door and entered, looking around.

The reception area was small, with only one visitor seat. A trim brunette was sitting behind the desk, and gave Fiona a pleasant smile.

“May I help you?”

“Fiona Josephs. I have an appointment for two pm...”

“Thank you. Yes, we are expecting you. Marie!” The woman pressed an intercom button. “Fiona is here.”

The anonymous gray door next to the desk opened within a few seconds, and a smiling girl in a white tunic appeared, almost noiselessly.

“Hello Fiona. Why don’t you come with me?” Was there a slight emphasis on the word ‘come’? Fiona wasn’t sure, but followed the girl anyway.

She was led down a short corridor, its beige walls and gray patterned carpet giving no clue to the location’s purpose. The girl—Marie?—pushed open a door at the end which revealed a broad staircase, descending to what was doubtless the basement.

“It is a bit anonymous, isn’t it?” chirped Marie, leading the way down the stairs. “Often our clients aren’t sure they are in the right place. But we have to be careful of our privacy, and theirs too.”

“Of course,” agreed Fiona, glad she’d chosen flat heels for the day.

Marie pushed open a door at the next landing—the stairs appeared to go at least one level deeper, but this one was apparently the right one for Fiona. Another corridor which was nearly the twin of the one upstairs, but for several window-free doors which alternated sides along the corridor.

“We’ve got you in ‘D’ today.” Marie produced a key and unlocked the fourth door along. “Come on in and take a seat, please.”

Fiona obediently entered, taking a seat on the chair Marie indicated. She gazed around the room; it seemed much more medical than she had expected. A bed/couch occupied the center of the room, with some complicated equipment poking out from under a plastic cover at one end. A door marked “BATHROOM” was opposite her.

Marie was busy washing her hands at a sink. “Is it like you thought?” she asked over her shoulder.

“I’m not sure what I thought,” said Fiona cautiously. “I’ve not done anything like this before, you know.”

“Very few people have,” smirked Marie, pulling on some gloves after drying off. “Don’t worry, darling. I’ll take very good care of you.” She pulled a blood pressure cuff off a tray. “I just need to take some vitals. Can you roll up your sleeve for me?”

Fiona tentatively unbuttoned her blouse sleeve and slid it up her arm. Marie applied the cuff and pumped it up, then listened with a frown of concentration through her stethoscope as it deflated.

“One fifteen over seventy three. Ideal!” She slid the cuff off. “You take good care of yourself, don’t you, darling?”

“I guess...” Fiona had kept to a more or less consistent weight over the past two years by being scrupulous about diet and exercise, after a mid-life waist bulge had caught her attention, and her doctor’s.

“I wish more people did. Okay!” Marie clapped her hands, making Fiona start. “I think we’re ready to start. Did you bring a nightgown with you?”

“As instructed.” Fiona patted her case.

“I do love it when my clients read the instructions. You’d be amazed—appalled!—how many don’t.” Marie beamed at Fiona, making the older woman feel self-conscious. “Go into the bathroom and pop it on for me please, darling. Everything else off—jewelry, hair clips, panties, the lot. Take a pee while you’re there, if you can. I’ll get the table ready.”

In the bathroom, Fiona gazed at herself in the mirror for a moment. So far, this experience hadn’t been that different from her last executive medical. They had nicer toiletries here—she sniffed the soap in approval—but it all felt very much like being at the doctor’s. How was she going to reach any kind of climax, let alone a really satisfying one, like this?

Oh, well. Athena had recommended this place, and her judgement had always been on point. Fiona shrugged, and started to undress.

Mindful of Marie’s advice, she made sure to squeeze out every last drop in her bladder, so it was nearly ten minutes before she reentered the main room. In that time, it had been transformed. The sterile white light had been replaced with a soothing soft yellow. The room felt noticeably warmer, and a subtle lavender scent was detectable.

Marie was adjusting something on the equipment, but noticed Fiona’s nose wrinkling in approval. “That’s why we ask about sensory preferences on your questionnaire,” she noted. She patted the table. “Up here, please, darling.”

Fiona shuffled her bottom onto the table, conscious of her silk nightgown trying to ride up and reveal everything. Marie noticed, of course.

“Don’t worry, darling. I’m going to see everything anyway.” She patted Fiona’s arm in reassurance. “Just lie back. I’ve got you.”

Fiona slowly lowered herself onto the table. Unlike at the doctor’s office, this was covered with a soft mattress and rich cotton under-sheet, at least as expensive in its feel as her bed at home. She let her tense muscles go, sinking into the mattress and equally soft small pillow under her head.

Soft music was now audible. She cocked her head. “Debussy?”

“Of course.” Marie started to secure Fiona’s arms and hands with soft but strong elastic straps. “This is just so you don’t fall off. The system can make you... very excited, let’s say.”

Fiona concentrated on her breathing, trying to relax. Then Marie applied similar straps to each leg, and separated the end of the table so that Fiona’s legs formed a ‘V’—with her sex on full display.

“Um... Marie .. could you...?” Fiona tried to gesture at her nightgown, but with her restrained arms there was nothing to see.

“Oh, darling. I haven’t even connected you up yet. Bear with me.” Marie rolled the complex equipment between Fiona’s legs, and started to fasten it in place.

In for a penny, in for a dollar. Fiona let her head fall back again, returning to her breathing exercises.

After a while she was aware of items starting to nudge against her sex. She tried to look down, but the angle defeated her. Marie was apparently delicately adjusting something down there.

“Nearly there...” More nudging. “There, that’s it. You’re all ready.” Marie adjusted the edge of Fiona’s nightdress, giving her slightly more modesty; though at this point, the ship had slipped anchor, sailed, and was entering her destination port.

She stood, and pulled a small control from a shelf at the side of the bed. “I’m going to leave you alone just now,” she explained, “but here’s a shut-off for the system in case it’s too much for you.” She used Velcro to secure the control within reach of Fiona’s hand. “I just need to pop these sensors on you, then you’re good to go.” She smiled. “Or ‘come’.”

Despite herself, Fiona giggled nervously.

Marie clipped something to the end of Fiona’s finger, and wrapped a band around her upper arm. “Now, the system can measure your response to the stimulation,” she explained. “It will detect once you’ve climaxed, and power down; I’ll come back for you then.”

She flicked a switch, and headed to the door. “Have a nice time, darling.” Fiona heard the door close softly, behind her head.

She lay there for a minute, uncertain of what was to come next. Then, very faintly, became aware of something lightly brushing at her clit. Once noticed though, it seemed to become stronger in reaction. She sighed, enjoying the feeling.

Other soft but purposeful nudging started around other parts of her sex. She felt her heart speed up, pulsing against the sensor on her finger, and again the nudging became stronger and started to push deeper within her. She let out a little moan of happiness, and let her head sink into the soft pillow.

Eventually she felt something warm and slick start to push into her sex, at first just inside before being withdrawn, but soon it was going deeper on each slow stroke. The attention around her clit was synchronized with it, and she started to feel something like tiny electric shocks which made her gasp, and inadvertently wriggle on the table. Marie had attended scrupulously to fastening her restraints, though, and she was held in place.

Was the room light starting to oscillate? She was starting to see stars as the pleasure shook her body, but it seemed to brighten and dim in time with the probe entering and leaving her. Starting to forget where she was, with her whole attention locked to her body’s reaction, she cried out in pleasure and frustration.

“More, please! More!” The system seemed to understand, its probes going deeper, and lingering at their peak for a while. Then more electric shocks started to come from deep within her, and she felt the wave of orgasm start to build. She strained against the restraints in pure instinct, but there was no escape.

“Come on, please... uuugh!!!” The room lights were definitely cycling now, still in time with the fucking which the system was giving her. Now every part of her body was tingling, anticipating the orgasm which she could feel approaching like a tsunami.

“Now! Please, now! Aaaaah! Aaaaah!” The perfectly timed final stimulation drenched her, and she climaxed far harder than she ever had—harder than she would have believed possible. She completely forgot herself and wailed in loud ecstacy, riding the wave; like a real tsunami, it just kept coming. Her legs and arms trembled under their restraints, and her vision briefly grayed out.

As she recovered, and her eyesight returned, she was met with Marie’s smiling face.

“How was the ride, my darling?”

Fiona half-sobbed, chest still heaving. “Oh, Marie...” She was unable to supply any more words.

“Just lie back, darling. I’ll take it off you.” Fiona gratefully let her head rest, as Marie moved between her legs and started to unfasten things. She gazed up at the ceiling which was now lit with a soft pink light.

Marie removed the last restraint and unclipped the sensors from her client. “That’s all done, but I recommend you don’t rush to sit up.” She pressed a switch, and Fiona felt her head and shoulders rise about six inches. “Let your blood go back to its normal place first.”

She held Fiona’s hand. “How was it for you?”

By now, Fiona had regained her sensibilities. “Oh, my. I have never felt like that—ever. How does it know? It was if I was being played like a violin.”

Marie laughed. “It’s an expert system—artificial intelligence, if you like. It learns how different women react, and with you it probably figured out quickly which buttons work best, and measured your responses, adjusting simulation to keep you on its planned path.”

“Well, it works extremely well.” Fiona raised her hand, looking at it critically. “I’m still shaking.”

“It’s quite the endorphin dump, isn’t it?” Marie agreed. “Just stay there a second, I’ll get the bathroom ready for you.” She disappeared into the adjacent room, and Fiona heard water start to run.

Once she returned, Marie helped the still-unsteady Fiona off the table and into the bathroom. Fiona gratefully took a long warm shower, gently touching herself there to discover that she was still sensitive, but not too tender.

She dressed and fixed her hair and makeup before returning to the main room, where a smiling Marie was awaiting her.

“All done? I’ll walk you out.” She escorted Fiona back to the stairs and up to the reception.

Fiona paused. “Could I... book another session please? Next week, maybe?”

“Of course. Which level?” The receptionist tapped at her keyboard.

Marie explained, seeing Fiona’s confusion. “We have three levels of treatment. You had level one today. We recommend staying with that level for at least a few treatments: Levels two and three can be ... quite a lot to handle, let’s say.”

Fiona thanked her. With next week’s session confirmed, she headed out to find her taxi.

* * *

Three weeks later, Fiona was sleeping better than she had for a long time. After her first session, she had fallen asleep within seconds of hitting the pillow, and dreamed long and deep. When she rose the next morning, she felt better refreshed than she had for a long time.

The following two sessions with Marie and her machine had gone similarly, though not identically. The system could clearly sense Fiona’s changes in reaction as she started to anticipate what it would do, and changed its approach to keep her on the edge. Each induced orgasm completely dominated Fiona’s body—and mind—and after the third one, Fiona was starting to dream about Marie. Just remembering her smiling face could cause her to get wet, as her body recalled the climaxes.

For her fourth session, Marie had suggested that Fiona try level two. It was more expensive, and she had warned Fiona that it was likely to be more than twice as long, but she felt that Fiona was now ready for it.

This time, they descended to the bottom of the stairs. The corridor down on this level looked identical, and Marie brought her to a room marked ‘K’. Inside, the furniture and equipment seemed very similar to Fiona’s normal room.

She started to see the difference once Marie had her on the bed. The restraints on this equipment were more numerous, holding her specifically fast to the mattress. There were several more sensors too, which Marie carefully stuck to the side of Fiona’s head, and at several points on her neck.

“We’ve got to be more careful with this program,” she explained as she fastened the system in place between Fiona’s legs. “It’s designed to hold you longer, and take you to multiple climaxes, but you’ll inevitably lose control of your body in the process.”

Fiona swallowed nervously, not sure what she’d got herself into.

Marie squeezed her hand. “I’m going to be sitting with you this time,” she reassured her client. “We’ve found that psychological support is important for getting the best out of this program.”

She placed metal cups over Fiona’s nipples, and Fiona squeaked as a vacuum sucked them tightly into place.

“That’s everything.” Marie pulled up a chair and sat by Fiona’s head, just within vision if Fiona craned her neck. “I won’t ask if you’re ready—because no-one is really ready for this.” She chuckled, making Fiona shiver briefly. “But let’s start.”

Fiona tried to relax, staring up at the ceiling again; this one was lit in a deep blue shade. She felt the familiar tingling as the system started to work on her clit, but now it was accompanied by nice feelings from her breasts as something inside the cups started to attend to her nipples.

“It’s a much more complete feeling, isn’t it?” purred Marie, from behind her vision.

The program ramped up its attentions, carefully avoiding Fiona’s anticipations. Very quickly she forgot that Marie was sitting there as the distributed stimulations across her body kept her mind firmly in the “now”. As the probe started to explore her sex, and then twist and oscillate within it, she forgot all her inhibitions and started to gasp and moan loudly.

The system delicately brought her right up to the peak of climax, and Fiona was starting to tense her body in anticipation... when it suddenly backed off, focusing most of its attention on her nipples, and mostly ignoring her sex. She cried in frustration, trying to will herself to climax, but unable to do so.

“We know you’re not really ready yet,” chuckled Marie. “Have a little patience, darling.”

Eventually the system started to build her back towards climax. Fiona tried to avoid tensing her body as she felt the peak within her reach, but somehow the system still knew, and took her back down again.

“I wanna come!” she moaned, frustrated. “Why won’t you let me come?”

“It’ll all be worthwhile, darling.” Marie still sounded amused. “Just give yourself over to us.”

Two more ruined climaxes brought Fiona to near-screaming frustration.

“Please! I wanna come so badly! Please, Marie! I’m begging you! Make me come! I’ll do anything! Absolutely anything!” She shrugged off all dignity, gasping in frustrated lust at Marie’s smiling face.

“Well, as you ask so nicely, Fiona, I think the system is just about ready for you.” Marie took Fiona’s hot, damp hand in hers. “Here it comes...”

Fiona’s scream came from the deepest part of her, shaking her whole body with its vibrations. The long-held orgasm felt like it would never end, with indescribably feelings shooting up every nerve. Marie’s carefully-applied restraints were stretched near their limit, but held Fiona in place without damage.

As Marie had expected, Fiona passed out after around thirty seconds of peak intensity orgasm. Her muscles suddenly went slack, and her head lolled to the side.

Marie tenderly stroked her subject’s face. “Now, Fiona, you belong to Marie.”

* * *

Fiona was uncertain how long she had been ‘under’. There had been a blackness in her vision—but how long ago? Her body felt so tired, but there was a pleasant, familiar feeling coming from around her sex.

As she started to open her eyes, she felt something pressed against her face. Confused, she forced her eyelids wide open, to see Marie’s familiar face smiling down at her.

“You fainted, darling. I’m giving you some oxygen to make sure you’re okay.” And indeed, Fiona could now taste the cool dryness in her mouth. “Relax; you had quite the first climax.”

Instinctively, Fiona tried to move her hands towards her sex, but they were still restrained.

“I’m sure that you still feel quite horny? It’s fine. Try to let yourself go, let your body tell you what you need.”

The system was still gently manipulating her, but Fiona tried to follow Marie’s suggestion and avoid tensing up. She had been afraid of being too tender after her first climax, but the system seemed to be aware, and was carefully keeping its simulations at a pleasant but manageable level. Slowly, she let herself relax again, and the system equally slowly started to ramp up its attentions.

Marie manipulated something at the side of the bed. “You’re still feeling okay, darling?”

Fiona did feel okay—in fact, she was starting to feel really quite good. Almost giggly, in fact.

“It’s like a fairground ride, isn’t it?” she giggled. “Always used to like the horses on the carousel...”

“Yes, isn’t it fun?” smiled Marie. “Let’s get you in a more comfortable position.” The bed hummed, adjusting itself to lift Fiona’s legs and butt a little higher. The changing angle of the probe in her sex made Fiona groan in confused happiness, and grip at the edge of the bed.

“The nice thing about the system,” Marie continued to explain, “is how it helps you explore your limits.” Fiona was starting to feel very dizzy and silly, and there was a new taste in her mask. Marie held her hand. “Won’t this be fun?”

Fiona wasn’t sure what Marie meant, but it was getting really hard to focus on her face. There was a ringing in her ears, and then something new was starting to push into her—but below her sex.

“Wait, no...” She tried to protest but her head was swimming and she was unable to compete the sentence. Instead she just moaned as her starfish was slowly spread and penetrated by something warm and slick.

“It’s a shame so few of my clients have explored this part themselves,” Marie commented, adjusting the flow of gas. “You’ll really like it, darling.”

Now electrical pulses started to shoot through Fiona’s bottom. She gasped, and might have convulsed had she not been so securely fastened to the bed.

“Doesn’t that make you feel good, darling? Let’s take you on a rocket ship, high in the sky...” The system renewed its attack on Fiona’s sex and breasts, and the girl started to scream with a mix of lust and confusion.

“Here we go, up and up and up...” The room started to darken, and the system sped up. Now the probe in Fiona’s butt started to slowly move in and out, stimulating as it went. Fiona’s whole body started to shake under the restraints. “And... boom!”

Fiona screamed behind her mask, completely overpowered by the system. Marie’s face came closer and closer to her own as the orgasms racked her body, until all she could see was Marie’s green eyes.

“And... down.” The stimulation drained away, and Fiona’s eyes closed, taking her under.

Satisfied, Marie removed the mask from her exhausted and insensible client. She then drew up a syringe, cleaned Fiona’s elbow, and injected a small amount of potent medication. By her calculation, it should be taking effect just as Fiona woke once more.

* * *

This time, when Fiona swam back to awareness, something funny was happening with her hearing. She was aware of the clicking and humming of the system, but the noise was now echoing. She was going to open her eyes, but it seemed too hard.

Something tweaked at her nipples, and she gave a groan of pleasure.

“Isn’t that nice? Do I make you feel good, Fiona?” Marie’s voice seemed to come from a long way away, and had a similar echoing quality.

“Very good...”

“You feel like you’re floating on a cloud with me. A soft, warm cloud, and we’re here together, just you and me.”

“Floating...” And she did feel as if she were floating, her mind bobbing around inside her head.

“Doesn’t it feel good? The two of us together, all safe and warm. Doesn’t it make you feel so nice?”

“So nice,” Fiona sighed in agreement. Of course it was. Her body felt like it was a long way from her mind, but it was comfy and warm, and nice feelings were coming from it.

“Just the two of us, Fiona, we’re together. We can tell each other anything, can’t we?”

“Mmmm...” Fiona wasn’t paying full attention, the gentle wavelets of pleasure lapping at her were making it impossible to think through the cotton wool shrouding her mind.

“You’re so smart, Fiona. You do such a difficult job. It’s hard work, isn’t it?”

“Hard, yes...” Fiona couldn’t really remember what she did, but she remembered how long she worked in the day. It was so much nicer here...

“Isn’t it nice to take a break like this, Fiona? Why don’t you let me do your work for you, and you just relax?” The feelings from Fiona’s body surged, making her groan in happiness.

“Don’t wanna go...”

“Of course you don’t, darling. Just stay here and rest. You work so hard. Just tell me your password codes and I’ll do it for you.”

“temple until vague white xylophone,” mumbled Fiona, almost reflexively. “No spaces.” She sighed as new sensations coursed through her nipples.

“There we go. And let yourself sink down...” Something pressed against Fiona’s ears, and quiet music started to play. Something heavy but soft was rested on her eyes. Completely unwilling to move, Fiona let go the last connection to her body and floated away on a cloud of sexual bliss.

Marie turned to her assistant who was now sitting in the corner of the room, with Fiona’s laptop in front of her. “Are you in, Anna?”

“All the way,” her assistant confirmed. “It will take about half an hour to gather all the financial data from her firm.”

“No rush, my dear.” Marie admired the slightly twitching body of Fiona, helpless in the system’s grasp. “She’s so deep in bliss, it’ll be an hour before she’s ready to come out.”

Anna picked up the laptop. “I’ll bring this back when I’m done. Can I get you anything?”

“I’m fine, thank you.” Marie gently tuned a dial on the system. “This lady is already eating out of my hand.”

* * *

Fiona started. Had she fallen asleep? There was something covering her eyes, but the reason she had woken was that she could feel her body starting down the familiar path to climax. The system was busy probing and stimulating her all over, with one purpose clearly in mind.

“Oh, again? I don’t know if I can...” She groaned as her bottom and sex were invaded simultaneously. “Oh my... Marie?”

“I’m here, darling.” Fiona felt someone take her hand. “We’ve got one more to go.”

“So tired,” Fiona moaned. “Maybe I can’t.”

“Oh, my darling. Of course you can. Let me show you.”

The intensity of the system’s manipulations jumped, and Fiona cried out in surprise. Despite her fatigue, her body was being carried along for the ride. It was like shooting down a waterslide—carried by the current, she could only go with it and see where it took her.

“Marie, I think I’m going to lose control—oh....”

“I’m sure you will, darling.” Marie sounded amused. “Don’t worry, it’s just you and me here. You’re perfectly safe. Let yourself go, completely. Here it comes...”

“Ahhh....” Fiona felt the wave coming, flooding her body again. Despite the blindfold, colors started to flash in her vision. “I’m going to come. I’m going to come, I can’t stop...”

“Yes, my darling, yes you are.” The weight was lifted off Fiona’s eyes, and she opened them to see Marie’s face, just as the orgasm peaked. Beyond any form of self control, she cried incoherently as the spasms ran through her body, and the sensations from her sex and bottom overwhelmed her. It seemed to go on forever, as Marie’s gentle smile filled her vision.

There was a discontinuity, and when she blinked she realized that Marie was about halfway through unbinding her.

“What happened...” As soon as the words left her mouth she realized the obvious answer, but Marie didn’t laugh at her.

“I think you had a lovely time, didn’t you?” the woman cooed, removing the sensors from Fiona. “You’re probably feeling quite tired—that’s normal. It can get quite intense, can’t it?”

“It can,” Fiona was forced to agree. She looked down at her body and sighed. “I see why you don’t start people off at level two...”

“Make sure you eat well this evening,” Marie warned her. “You were on the system for more than two hours; it’s quite draining.” She helped the woman sit up. “Come on, let’s get you washed and dressed.”

* * *

It was two weeks until Fiona’s next appointment; she had to travel for business in between. Lying in her hotel room, the evening that she would otherwise have been with Marie, she fingered herself in a mix of lust and frustration. The thoughts of returning to the treatment bed were starting to dominate even her day dreams.

Finally the two weeks has passed, and it was time to return. Having booked off the whole afternoon, Fiona arrived for her level two appointment, and Marie brought her down to the same room. Fiona disappeared into the bathroom to prepare herself, while Marie arranged the bed.

When Fiona exited the bathroom, however, others had entered the room. Five women, in tunics like Marie but with caps and masks hiding all features but their eyes, were waiting with Marie.

“We’re going to try something a little different today,” Marie explained, as the women surrounded Fiona. “Please try to relax.”

The women took gentle but firm hold of Fiona’s arms and legs, and effortlessly lifted her onto the bed. They then started to apply the restraints, in unison.

“Marie, what’s going on?” Fiona was wary about the change. “What’s happening?”

“It’s all okay,” Marie reassured her. “Didn’t you ever wonder about how we trained the machine to stimulate you so well? This is where it all came from.”

Fiona was now immobile, as before. Instead of machinery between her legs, however, two of the women had leaned down to take the position. Others had started to lightly lubricate her nipples, and one more was paying very close attention to her earlobes.

“I don’t know if... OH!” Several warm tongues had leapt out in synchrony, and fastened themselves around Fiona’s intimate places. Her concerns about the shared intimacy quickly faded away as she struggled to process all the sensations from around her body.

“I think you’re in good hands,” Marie smirked. “Let yourself go, my darling. I’ll be back soon.”

She left the feebly protesting Fiona, closed the door behind her and selected a room three doors down the corridor. Now this next client would be an interesting conversation...

Inside the room there was the usual configuration of bed, client, machine, and supervising nurse. However, this client was firmly gagged, wide-eyed, and clearly desperate to escape the implacable attentions of the machine.

“Why, Joanna, how nice to see you.” Marie took a seat next to the nurse, donning a mask to conceal her face. “How are you enjoying our services so far?”

The machine kicked up a gear in response to a touch of a button, and Joanna tried to arch her back in reaction—the bindings held her tight, however. Increasingly strenous moans escaped from her gag.

“And yes, we know your real name. Oh, my darling, how did you ever think that a journalist would go undetected by our background checks?” Marie picked up an iPad and scrolled through its information. “I’m sure you would have had a great story ready to go about our firm. I’m afraid that we can’t allow that. Discretion, you see.”

She turned to the nurse. “How long has she been on the edge?”

“About twenty minutes.” The nurse adjusted a dial.

“Twenty minutes!” Marie leaned over Joanna’s face. “I imagine you’re quite desperate right now. You’d do anything for an orgasm?”

She leaned down further, and whispered: “Absolutely... anything...?”

Joanna nodded her head, her eyes pleading.

“Of course you would. Perhaps we should just give you five minutes more on the edge, though, to make sure you’ll be compliant.” Marie sat back. “Please enjoy the experience.”

Five minutes later, Joanna’s eyes had gone out of focus, and she barely reacted to the return of Marie’s face.

“I think you’re ready now,” Marie purred. “Hold on to yourself...”

The machine changed pitch, and suddenly Joanna screamed behind her gag. Her body shook under the restraints, and her face flushed as the climax built. Marie watched how Joanna’s hands and toes clenched as the system took her back to the limit—and then her whole body went rigid as the long-frustrated climax ripped through her.

Marie gave her subject a few seconds to come back towards consciousness, then carefully removed the gag. She leaned over the woman’s face, inhaling the scent of sexual climax that was pouring off her.

“Tell me about your story, Joanna. Tell me what your editor knows...”

The endorphins saturating Joanna’s system were as powerful as any truth drug. Information spilled from her as she babbled about what she had been doing, what she had learned, and what she had passed on. Marie nodded and cooed encouragement, while the nurse adjusted the machine to keep Joanna in a mind-unbalancing state of pleasure.

Finally satisfied with what she had learned, Marie stroked Joanna’s sweaty forehead and sat up.

“Start the conditioning program,” she instructed the nurse quietly. “I want her fully trained and subservient in giving oral pleasure.” She slid off the stool and walked quietly to the door, leaving the soft pleasured moans of Joanna behind her.

Returning to Fiona’s room, Marie was pleased to see her in the throes of another building climax. The soft tongues, probing fingers and carefully applied toys of the women surrounding her had by now taken Fiona’s mind out of herself, leaving just the animal instinct for seeking pleasure. Marie giggled to herself as one woman sank an elaborate tool into Fiona’s sex, causing her to give a deep grunt of pleasure.

Marie took her seat and bent down to the girl’s ear.

“Are you ready for me?” she whispered.

Fiona could only moan in response.

“You wish that this could never end, these waves of pleasure, these tingles inside you... you’d do anything to stay like this forever, wouldn’t you?” She stroked Fiona’s breast. “And you can, my darling. Just listen to my voice, as you come, and come, and come again... ”

* * *

Next Tuesday, prompt at 9am, Fiona was at the building reception in her business suit, carrying her laptop bag. Marie was there to greet her.

“We’re going upstairs today,” she explained, leading the obedient Fiona through a different door and heading up a flight of stairs. “Let me introduce you to your office mates.”

The office into which she led Fiona was average in size. A row of five desks were in the middle of the room, and behind four of them sat a woman, busily typing at a laptop and screen.

“Everyone, this is Fiona. She’ll be working with you today.” The women raised their heads briefly and smiled, murmuring greetings, but quickly returned to their tasks.

“Just put your laptop on that desk there,” Marie instructed her charge. “Now let’s get you ready.”

She led Fiona to a door in the corner of the room. Glancing at the busy women as she passed, Fiona was shocked to see that none of them were wearing shorts or pants—bare legs protruded under the desks from their jackets and blouses.

“In here please...” Marie ushered her through the door to a small changing room. “Skirt and panties off! You can put them here.” She indicated a vacant cubby.

Unsure what was going on, Fiona nevertheless obediently removed her lower clothes, and folded them neatly.

“Now sit down and lie back for me, legs up.” Marie placed Fiona on a low couch. “Spread a little more please, darling.” She pulled on a pair of gloves with an ominous ‘snap’.

“What are you going to do?” Fiona asked nervously.

“Just getting you ready for work, darling. Breathe in and out for me...” Fiona obeyed, but inadvertently gasped as Marie slid something into her sex at the tail of her expiration.

“That’s it!” Marie adjusted the item minutely, then peeled off her gloves. “You can get dressed again, my dear. Just mind the wire.”

Fiona cautiously moved off the couch, feeling the object shift a little inside her. The unexpected stimulation caused a small moan of something between pleasure and fear. Her movements to replace clothes and shoes were slow and tentative. As she pulled up her panties, she realized what Marie had been talking about—a thin plastic-coated wire descended from the object in her sex, terminating in an anonymous plug.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Marie slipped an arm around Fiona’s shoulder and escorted her back out of the room. “Let’s get you started.”

Back in the office, Fiona was placed in a comfortable chair in front of a keyboard and dual screens. One screen showed her normal work login; the other was a retro console of green fixed-width text with a set of instructions. The chair itself had a seat with unusual contouring, avoiding pressure on Fiona’s sexual lips.

Marie crouched, gracefully, and reached under Fiona’s skirt. There was some gentle tugging on the service inside Fiona, and then a “snick” as two connectors mated.

“You’re all set!” Marie planted a warm kiss just below Fiona’s right ear, causing the girl to gasp softly. “Follow the instructions on the left screen, my darling. You’ll find them... rewarding.” With that, she strode gracefully out of the room.

Fiona peered at the harsh green-on-black screen. “Log in with your normal credentials.” Well, she could do that, at least. She tapped in her user id and password, waited for the prompt, then entered the six digit code from her authenticator token.

The login succeeded, and almost simultaneously the device in her sex activated. Fiona gasped as a current of pleasure spread through her. Her vision blurred briefly, then she managed to catch herself and refocus on the screen.

This felt like it was going to be a very enjoyable day of work.

* * *

Marie returned to her executive office, humming quietly to herself. After closing the door, she slipped off her sandals then gracefully slid her scrub pants off her hips and onto the floor. Her computer was already active, though locked; she parked her naked cheeks onto her expensive office chair and swung herself under the desk to start work.

“Whenever you’re ready, Joanna,” she purred, unlocking the screen and bringing up her tracking spreadsheet.

Underneath the desk, a naked and restrained—but placid—Joanna leaned forward between Marie’s spread legs. She buried her face in Marie’s blonde, soft fur, and her tongue started to glide along Marie’s lips.

Marie gave a little whimper of happiness, briefly mis-keying a spreadsheet formula before correcting it. “That’s my girl...” She adjusted a dial on a small remote control by her keyboard, and the device in Joanna’s sex sprang to life. Encouraged by the sudden surge of pleasure, Joanna pushed between Marie’s lips and started the quest for the small nub behind them.

Marie’s phone rang, and she pulled on a headset. “Marie here.”

Athena’s voice came through clearly. “Hello, Marie. How’s my girl Fiona doing?”

“We just got her started.” Marie brought up another window which showed Fiona’s progress through the checklist. “She’s already got the first dump of transactions data for us, and is working on the next one. Ahead of schedule—quite the busy little bee when she’s motivated.”

Athena laughed, pleasantly. “And you’re quite the motivator, Marie. Well, it looks like we’re well on the way to having Alexa’s data for her; let me know when we’ve reached the first milestone, and I’ll get her to send through the next payment.”

“Surely.” Marie leaned forward and gripped the edge of the desk, trying to suppress a moan, as Joanna started to nibble on her.

“No problems with the journalist?” Athena enquired.

“Oh, she’s quite the catch.” Marie squirmed in her seat, unable to control the sensations running through her. “A little distracting, but I can handle it.”

“Really? Perhaps I should come over later and find out.” Marie could hear the amusement in Athena’s voice. “Anyway, I have to go—another patient is about to come in. Might be another fine catch for us; I’ll let you know.”

“We’re ready and waiting,” Marie smirked. “CyberStim welcomes all new customers!”

THE END