The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed Mother

Synopsis: Marc hides a deep dark secret, one that has plagued his family for centuries

Marc Sébastien Moreau was 31, single. He was an accountant, a nondescript job seemed the least of his problems

He was asleep at his desk

“Marc?” Ember nudged him from the desk besides him

He continued in slumber

She swivelled her chair about and leaning over shook him with both hands

“Huh?” he spluttered

“You fell asleep” she whispered urgently “Le directeur is coming”

“Huh… oh?” he sat up as she spun back to her position.

He had a paperclip stuck to his cheek

She noticed and she motioned with her hand

He brushed his cheek

“No, the other side” she whispered

He did that just as Marcel, their manager came by with the Director… Mr. Claude Henschel. Along with them was his personal secretary Mimi”

Everyone knew that Mimi was fucking Claude despite the fact he was married and had three kids.

“What have we here?” He asked stopping to talk to Marc

“Ah, yes, Monsieur Director” Marc said “I am auditing the Bank of Gascony account”

“Very good… very good” he said before quickly moving on

Marcel gave him a smile of approval and moved on too

“Thank you” he said to Ember

“You are welcome” she smiled

She had the hots for Marc. She was so into him she masturbated about him. Marc however seemed to be getting less and less enthusiastic about anything. She had invited him for drinks three times and he had knocked her back

She knew he looked after his maman at home. (Nadia was her name—she was Romanian)

Ember got up to fetch a print-out.

Marc watched her hips sway in her ankle-length skirt.

He smiled

Just then he knocked his coffee cup and the empty vessel fell towards the floor

It suddenly stopped mid-air

Marc held his hand outstretched projecting his energy and the cup spun around and flew back up into his hand.

He caught it and placed it on the desk.

He turned around to see if anyone had seen his magic

Ember returned. She smiled at him.

He could have had her even if she didmd’t desire him, but he was so tired….

Ember grinned and found herself staring at Marc

Marc got on the Metro (Nanterre-Ville) for the brief journey across the river to Le Vésinet-Centre. It was a short walk to Le Vésinet, ( Île-de-France) but he trudged each step as if it hurt… he was in no rush to be home

Home was a house…freestanding. Three storeys tall.

He made a magic sign with his hands as he opened the door and stepped over a dark black stone

The stone had an inscription, ancient and steeped in magic.

“Honey, is that you?”

“Yes, mom” he called

“I’m hungry” she called

“I know… I know….”

He shivered. It made him sick.

He went up the stairs to the bedroom.

Nadia Maria Moreau (née Báthory), descendant of the noble Szaniszlófi branch of nobility sat like a dignified queen. She had a noble bearing about her. Like she had spent years giving orders to servants or slaves.

She was extremely well-educated. She spoke Russian, Romanian, German, French, English, and Magyar.

She had travelled the world many times. A connoisseur of fine living, fine art, and manly men.

She had made the mistake in falling for one and allowing him, in that moment of weakness to seed her. She loved her son Marc, and daughter Juliet that came from that weakness.

She taught them her evil magic ways. They were eager students. But… Marc changed….as she felt all men do. She should have killed him.,, as she did their father. It was, in her nature to kill and feed on men. She was a succubus. She was also a practitioner of dark magic. As a succubus she fed on the sexual energy of men. She would seduce them, copulate with them and in the height of coitus her body drew their life-force out through their release into her. She tried with Marc, but his blood was her blood and it was impossible then for her to kill one of her own.

And when I say ‘seduce’ her power was not just she was sexually attractive but there was a presence about her that was alluring… and men, when caught in that, could no longer control themselves. She prided herself on the men she had seduced… especially priests. Their vows destroyed once they got her scent. She enjoyed them, for not only the feeding, but for destroying them despite their lives devoted to abstinence. And for the fact they worked for the god she despised.

Juliet was little different from her mother. Juliet had a fondness for ‘strays’. And there were plenty enough in Paris. She would draw them in, and in the throes of passion drain them as her mom drained men.

Juliet was first to sense a change in Marc. He no longer sodomized her (if he took her in the other hole she would have fed from him). She didn’t understand why he would suddenly not want to join to her physically. He wouldn’t explain. She felt a darkness draw way from him. And, she ran away, but Marc placed a spell stone at the threshold of the house condemning Nadia to be housebound.

(Marc learned that his sister ran a ‘foster home for dogs’ in Digne-les-Bains (in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence)—she claimed to take in unwanted animals and find them a home, but the dogs were brought in, and never went out. She had taken two females also as her lover and converted them to her evil ways. Marc knew of this, but he had greater concerns—his mother)

Nadia could no longer freely roam and hunt.

She could no longer kill.

But, she still needed to feed.

Nadia sat here waiting for him. Her skin alabaster white. Her dark souless eyes…. totally black.

She wore her dark hair long, down, across a breast. The other exposed… it leaked her milk with a small bead of white forming on the tip.

“I’m hungry” she said “You know I’ve been waiting”

“I know maman” he said as he gazed at her naked body.

“I started to lactate when I knew you were home” she smiled

“Yes, maman” he sighed as he began to undress

“My little boy is home, and maman knows” she grinned

She opened her pale white legs to reveal a dash of colour. Her perfect labia were daubed in a dull pink. She looked like a virgin.

He kicked away his pants… his cock already erect

“Ooo” she sighed seeing he was ready to feed her already “My little baby is eager to feed his mommy?” she grinned

(She was not bed-bound, only housebound… but she had got into bed to have her meal)

He made a small sign. He was using a magic to give him the stamina—but over-time it was wearing away anyway. He wondered sometimes just how long he could keep on going.

“Come to maman” she whimpered

In another world, in other circumstances you could say his mom was stunningly beautiful

Her breasts were generous, and despite her age as firm as a teenager’s.

Her skin was flawless. Firm, but soft as a woman’s should be.

He climbed onto the bed, moving up between her legs. He had to admit he enjoyed her scent. He could fully understand how men would go wild. Even know with all his own powers he felt a little light-headed on breathing her flavour in. Her pussy’s odour wafted up filling his lungs.

“Come to maman” she whimpered as she drew him onto her

They kissed “Oh, baby” she gasped as his cock-head touched her sex

He stopped his progress for a moment and continued to kiss “Maman loves her baby-boy” she whimpers as their mouths embraced “Always” she purred

He pushed forward with his hips and pressed into her

“Oh, yesss” she gasped, she whispered into his ear “Fuck maman, Fuck maman good”

She felt divine. She was moist, warm velvet

“Oh, maman” he sighed as he pushed in deep. Her vagina stroked him with a muscular dexterity that was beyond a human woman’s… she caressed him as if he were in her hand.

She cried out in pain. “Owww, Mon ange” she moaned as the silver crucifix he wore touched her chest

He stopped and drew out of her so he could take it off

“Sorry, maman” he apologised. Her skin bore a huge red mark from where it had burned

“Please… never put that back on” she said

“Maman, if I didn’t believe in that…. I wouldn’t be keeping you alive”

“Tu ne commettras pas de meurtre” she laughed in mockery as he brought his cross to his lips and then set it aside,

She stopped however as she wanted something “Mon bébé “ she whimpered “Come back inside me”

He looked at her. “Maman still needs you” she smiled. Even her small pearly white fangs (defensive only) fitted her smile

He rolled back between her legs “Yessss” she sighed “Come into me….”

He was still hard. And, she was still amazingly beautiful. He pushed back into her warm familiarness

“Yes, baby” she sighed, pushing her hips forward to take him all in

He rocked against her. Her clit was like a small thumb, pressing against his thighs

“Oh, yes mon trésor” she purred

He kneaded a breast and then as it shot milk up at him he brought his mouth down upon it and sucked it hard into his mouth

She laughed at the feeling

“Yes, drink” she sighed as his hips humped her. She felt his soft white ass with a brush of her hand.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she whimpered and her first orgasm rippled through her”

“Yesss” she sighed

She urged him to go harder and he gladly did. He thrust in had, deep and came

“Oh, yesssss” she cried as she came again and this time… she fed

He propped himself up and gazed down into her demonic beauty

“Oh, fuckkkkk” he cried as his cock spasmed in her. And her vagina juices absorbed in his cock, kept him rock hard, so she could feed deeply

His arms buckled and he fell on her, but still she was milking him of his life-force, and moaning with each ripple of his life pouring out of him and into her sex

She held him for some time. A part of her still was his mother. Normally at this stage she’d be removing a desiccated husk from her body… the remains of some man

She caressed him “That was wonderful, mon petit poussin” as she kissed the top of his head

She guided him back onto her breast and he supped as he lay there half-asleep

“Maman appreciates what you do for her” she said “Your cock was so… delicious”

He murmured as he suckled

She kissed him again

In moments like this she felt a fondness, a genuine maternal love… even as she poisoned her own milk and fed it to him.

Marc woke in the morning. He was still in his mother’s bed. He had a strange dream where he heard his mother crying… moaning… screaming

He sat up. His body ached. He grabbed his crucifix. Kissing it it then hooked it around his neck.

He looked at the time… 11:15am

“Fuck” he gasped. He felt like he had a hangover… and he couldn’t understand why

He rolled off the bed and threw on his undies

He checked the toilet. She was not there. The shower was in fact still dry.

“Maman? he called

“Downstairs” she called back

He wondered down. She was naked, except for a very open black chiffon gown, making her look like a villain in a cape

“How are you today?”

“I overslept” he rubbed his eyes

“Oh, baby” she smiled and went to him and embraced him. She knew exactly why he had over-slept. And it wasn’t because of his loss of sexual energy

“What’s that smell?” he asked

“Oh, my darling” she smiled and she proudly lead him to the lounge room

“Maman!” he gasped in shock

There they were… two husks… their clothes strewn around them

“Mon Dieu!” he cried “What did you do?”

“Oh, I happened to call up two wonderful young sweeties” she grinned “They are “Witnesses” she said…”

“Witnesses?” he asked

“Yes, and I told them how I was so interested in joining their little church… and they were good enough to send two strapping young men….”

“They were delicious” she added

“Fuck!” he spat

He hadn’t thought of her luring men to the house… “Have you…?” he trembled “Done this before….”

“Oh, darling” she laughed and left it at that

She danced around. Her body radiated. She was so full of virulent life force

“I love overpowering these religious freaks” she gasped “Don’t they know my god is so far more powerful than theirs?”

He looked at the two white shirts and saw little name plates on them

“You know…” she laughed “One of them was gay”

He knelt down and just stared at them

“But of course that doesn’t matter, does it baby?” she smiled “No man can resist my allure”

“What have you done?” he cried

He made a sign of the cross and prayed for the lives of the men his mother had taken

She laughed

“I won’t need to feed for a week” she gaped as she rubbed her stomach. “Oh, it feels so good” she laughed

Marc heard his phone. It snapped him out of a dream

He went and picked it up

“Marc?”

“Ember?”

“Where are you?”

“I… I slept in….” he weakly admitted

“Slept in….it’s almost noon!” she gasped “Please, you must come in…. I covered for you… I said you were out visiting a client”

“Okay” he said

He went to his mom

“Ember?” she sighed “Has my beautiful boy found some little whore?”

“Don’t talk about her that way”

“Oh, no” she laughed “You mean you’ve not had her?”

“I said…” he began. “Never-mind” he added “I’ve got to go”

He went upstairs and dressed and then caught a taxi to work

Ember saw him arrive and she met him part way down the hall.

Ember embraced him “I… I was worried about you” she confessed, and realised she was unsubtle about her feelings

“Thank you” he said and he kissed her forehead and went to his desk

She stood there blushing. Her nipples poking hard against her top as she felt a flush of warmth from his kiss

She wanted him so badly

She went back to their desks, only she this time sat on his desk. He noticed her knees… she was wearing a much shorter skirt than normal… and her top…. he reaislsed from the form of it she was not wearing a bra either

Like his mom… she had a generous bust.

Like his mom? It was so strange that he would compare her to his mom

She sat there and unconsciously opened her legs. He could see she was wearing purple cotton panties. He inhaled her odour… not as pungent as his mom’s…. but still quite tasty

“Ah, you’re back” came the boss as he whizzed past “How was the client?”

“Er… good” Marc said

“Fine! Fine!” he continued on not really paying any attention

Marc looked back at Ember and they both laughed

He found her laugh so sweet, even when she snorted like a pig

“You’re too good to me” he said

“I would do anything for you” she said and she realised she said too much… perhaps

“I know” he said and he stroked her cheek

She shivered.

She had never been so drawn to a guy before.

She was obsessed with him.

“Can you spare fifteen minutes?” he asked

“Ah….?” she began “Yeah, sure”

“Come with me” he said and he took her hand

She leapt from the desk and followed him

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see” he said as they went out the fire escape and down several floors

They went down an ill-lit corridor.. A part of her was nervous. A greater part of her was excited

They went into a store room

“Why are we here?” she asked

He slammed her back against the door, closing it and he kissed her

At first she struck his side wit the ball of her fist… shocked he was ‘assaulting’ her

But she felt the warmth between her thighs and …. wasn’t it what she always wanted

“I’ll not hurt you” he whispered as he reached up her dress and pulled down his panties

“Yes” she said submissively

His pants dropped and then his undies

She didn’t see his large member but she soon felt him spreading her legs

“Do you …?” he asked

“Yes…more than anything” she gasped

She did not know she was overwhelmed by his own sexual magic… he exuded it. He couldn’t help it, it was in his blood

She gasped as his cockhead pushed into her virginal slit

“You’re so tight’ he gasped

“I saved myself” she whimpered “For you”

“For me”

“I love you” she gasped

He stopped and looked at her. A part of him knew he should stop… he was taking advantage of her… in ways she didn’t know

She was compelled to desire him.

She looked at him, without saying a word her eyes begged him to continue

He thrust into her

“Oh, God” she cried in joy

He began humping her, lifting her up off her feet

Her feet wrapped around him holding him, she never wanted him to leave her body

He humped her, taking her weight

She cried out in orgasm… that was so intense it surprised her… so much better than when she had masturbated

“Oh, God!” she laughed at realising how wonderful it felt “Fuck me” she begged and he continued to ride her

And then… he came…

Her head banged back against the door as an even deeper, harder pulse forced its way through her body

She had never known such pleasure

He continued to empty into her and she gazed into his eyes… she was his forever now… whether he liked it or not she was his slave

He set her down. She felt the warm stickiness ooze out of her

He found some paper towels in a box and the tore this open and handed her some

She gazed down between her legs at her hairy pussy that was oozing sperm

She patted herself down

“That… that was amazing” she sighed

“Thank you” she added “I… I love you”

“You’re amazing” he said “But… shave your pussy, okay?”

“Yes” she said… she almost said “Master” after… she obeyed

“I’ll do anything for you… “ as she had said before “You know that”

“Yes” he smiled and they kissed

She felt his cock as they did and she wanted it again so badly

“Okay we’l go back by different ways” he said

“Yes” she sighed “But… I don’t care if anyone knows” she said “I love you”

“This is what I want” he said

“Yes” she nodded, happy to obey

She was so smitten

And so they returned to their workstations as if nothing had happened although she had an amazingly warm smile permanently stuck to her face…she was so satisfied… even when it stung the first time she returned to her chair

She was satiated

At 3:30 she jumped up when the tea lady came and she happily fetched him a drink

She stood there and watched him drink… just happy to please him

He looked up at her “Sit” he said

“Oh, yes” she blushed and sat back down. She leaned forward “I can still feel the heat of your sperm inside me” she said

He knew that to be true too.

She was struck by a sense of depression at 5pm when it was time to go

“Shall I… see you again?” she asked, holding his hand

“Of course… tomorrow…”

“No… I mean… Oh, I want you so bad….”

“Bad?” he teased

“No… good…no…” she said confused “I want you inside me again”

“Soon” he said “But, I want you to act normally” he said

“Um”

“You will obey”

“Yes, Master” she smiled. She said it this time

“Good girl” he said and he kissed her on the forehead, not the lips

She stood there watching him head to the Metro before she realised she was still at work too. So she went home thinking about how amazing he had been in her.

A warm bath was nothing like that feeling

“I smell pussy” Nadia said the moment he came to the bedroom

He said nothing

“Did my little boy finally fuck that whore?”

He passed by to go to his own room. He didn’t need to feed her tonight and he would sleep in his own bed.

“You did, didn’t you” she laughed

He lay in bed when she came in and stood at the bedside

“You used your powers too…didn’t you….?”

He rolled away

“You little hypocrite” she snarled as she spun around ard returned to her bed.

At work the next day, Friday Ember almost ran to the storeroom for their lunch-time tryst. She was so eager for sex with him

She was bent over a photocopier, her slacks and panties down around her ankles.

She was desperate for him and when he entree the door she reached around and opened herself up wantonly

“You shaved”

“Yes, Master” she giggled “I’ll do anything you want… anything at all…I….. I just need to serve you…”

“You’re a good girl” he smiled as he unzipped

She was already moist when he slid into her… her body was ready for him.

It was fast… only five minutes… but she still came when he did, and after she immediately was on her knees and sucking his cock clean

She went to the ladies to wash the darkness from her knees… the floor had a layer of filth

He fucked her every day…. Some time later…

She smiled as she felt his warmth between her legs…. savouring the moment as she sat next to her love throughout the afternoon

“Can I… come over, Master” she asked

“Um… not just yet” he said

“I know where you live” she said, not as a threat, but to say it would be no effort on her part to go

“I will call you soon, perhaps”

“Anything you want, Master” she smiled satisfied “Anything at all”

He felt tired again. And, he knew he must feed his mom when he got home. He wondered why his virility spell was not working as it should

“Ah, baby…” Nadia smiled as he came into the bedroom “I’ve been waiting for you” she said “My body aches for your come”

“Yes, maman” he said “I am here for you”. He drew off his cross.

“I can smell that bitch on you” she spat as he climbed onto her “I want you to stop seeing her”

“I love her” he said

“Your come is for me!” she snapped, scratching at his chest

“Ow” he gasped he got up on his haunches and she realised she still needed him inside her

“Oh, baby” she suddenly cried “Did I hurt you? Your maman is so sorry” she got up on her knees and kissed him, lapped at the small wound she had caused

“Come… you can take me like a whore” she said and she spun around

She reminded him of Ember doing this so wantonly opening herself and displaying her sex

Only in some respects her sex was more desirable than his love’s

It was her nature… the succubus felt so good inside

He was hard anyway

He shimmied up the bed on his knees and slid into her

“Yes, mon son” she gasped “Fuck maman”

She was still amazing. The best feeling.

He could almost wish that she would take him all… what a way to go

He humped her hard, and fast… it was short. But he came and it was enough for her to feast

He fell on her, and then rolled off her onto his back

She straddled him, though his cock was soft and she eased down onto him… this time taking him in her ass

He looked at her surprised

“My treat” she grinned “For my lovely boy”

He knew that he could fuck her there and she wouldn’t drain him at all.. it was real sex with his mom… not her as the parasitic beast that she was

She really wanted to have sex with him

And, she leant forward, offering her breast

She grinned to herself as he suckled

It was working…

Marc made himself dinner. He had a stew, and a large glass of his mother’s milk. She’s lactated more and given it to him to take with him. He drank the sweet white fluid his mom had expressed for him. He drank it all down before falling asleep on the couch as he ate.

He felt gentle hands rocking him…

“Ember?” he gasped “How…?”

“Your maman called and said you were sick…. I came as quickly as I could”

“No… you must leave?”

“Leave?” she gasped “But… I only just got here”

“Please… you have to go now….”

“But…I … are you okay?”

“No.. please… You… you love me don’t you?”

“Yes… I … I have always loved you” she blushed. He noticed she didn’t call him Master… but she did sound genuinely concerned for him

“If you love me now you’ll truest me, right?” he said

She thought for a second “Yes…. yes, I trust you”

“Then trust me to leave now…” he said… and then he added “I’ll call you in a day.. and then… I’d like to come o your house… okay?”

“You would?”

“Yes….”

“For sex…?”

“Yes” he smiled

“You’ll stay the night”

“Yes” he laughed

“Okay” she beamed. She let him lead her to the front door

She stood next to him and watched him do the sign

“What is that?”

“Never-mind” he said and he opened the door “Please, I’ll call you soon…. “

“Promise?”

“Promise”

“Okay” she said “I… I do love you, you know” she said but gave him a peck on the cheek

“I know… I love you too… I only wish I had told you sooner” he said “Now, please…. go”

She took a step towards the threshold and stopped

“But I can’t” she smiled

“Yes you can…”

“But you cursed me” she grinned

In that second her form transformed in his mind to that of his mother “But now… you have shown me how I can leave” she said, She had used a cloaking spell on him and had only appeared as Ember. It was such a weak spell he should have seen through it… but she’d been slowly poisoning him with her milk

“Maman?”

“You stupid fool and your pathetic love” she laughed “I have used your good against you!”

She made the sign and suddenly the great seal on the floor cracked

“No, maman!” he spat and he went to make another magic but …. he had no strength. He couldn’t even raise his arm

She laughed at him and stepped out, free

She turned to look at him “You pathetic fool”

She strode over to a man getting into his car (she was laughing all the way). He looked up as she approached. She touched his forehead and immediately he opened the door for her

She waved to her son as her new slave drove him off

Marc stood there too powerless to do anything

His mom was now free.

He hung his head in defeated resignation

How could he have been so stupid?

It had all happened so fast.

He turned and closing the door went and sat on the couch and wept… wept for what evils he knew were to come….

Epilogue

Ember lay on the couch masturbating, thinking of her lover Marc. She pretended it was his fingers inside her.

“Oh, mon Maître” she moaned, “OH, I am yours…”

She heard the ding-dong of her apartment’s door-bell. “Merde!” she spat in annoyance

She pulled her panties up under her dress and getting up, licking her fingers she went tot he door.

Through the peep-hole she spied a very pale, beautiful woman, with small dark glasses… the frames were like the Granny-glasses John Lennon wore

“Yes?” she called

“Is that my sweet Ember?” came a soft voice

“Er… yes… this is Ember” she said “Ember Le Sueur”

“Ah, sweet Ember” the woman smiled “We have not met… but I am Nadia”

“Nadia?”

“My son did not even mention me?”

“Your son?”

“Yes, Marc… I am… Nadia Moreau” she said. She had never used that surname

“You are Marc’s mother?”

‘Yes” she said a little annoyed now “Please… I would like to speak to you”

Ember went to open the door when suddenly she stopped. Marc had given her a list of instructions and he had done so hypnotically and subconsciously. She didn’t know they existed, or rather this one in particular until it emerged now, as needed

“Marc says I am not to talk to you” she said

“Petite merde !” she spat “Fine, I will do this the old fashioned way”

She waved her hands and began an incantation

Ember stepped back from the door as she heard her lock turning

She watched in amazement as the metal twisted, grinding in resistance, turning, and then…. snap

Nadia opened the door

She stormed in.

Ember stepped back quickly “Get… get out of here!” she cried

“Silence!” Nadia snarled and a flick of her wrist caused Ember’s mouth to close

Ember tried to scream… but now her mouth would not open.

Suddenly a seat dragged itself over across the floor, banged into the back of her legs and tripped her to fall back into it

Nadia continued her magic and Ember’s arms stuck to the arm-rests

She could not move.

She could not scream

She wet herself in fear

Nadia went to the window and made a signal and soon two men joined her, one being the mad she had enslaved on her escape. the other was one she had enslaved only an hour before.

“Marcel” she said “Watch the door”

The new slave turned back and stood guard “Shut it! Idiot!” she snapped

He did so

“Now… you little slut” she said looking at Ember “You think you can steal my son’s sperm…?”

Ember cried

“You think you can steal sperm and prevent me from my meal?”

Suddenly Nadia’s right hand seemed to hold a small beam of light. It appeared out of nothing, and one end looked pointed… almost like a small lightning bolt

“This is a psychic-knife” she smiled “And I’m going to end you with it” she grinned

She drew close, raised her hand and as she struck down the energy suddenly hit a barrier that appeared around Nadia and it dissipated

“What the fuck?” she gasped.

She raised her hand again and created another magic knife of light and brought it down and again it hit a magical barrier and vanished

“This…does not make sense” she said “You are not magic!”

She thought about his when suddenly she had an awful thought

She waved her hand and Nadia grew stiff and rose up to her feet. Her clothes seemed to explode into tiny pieces and she was naked

Nadia smiled seeing her shaven… she knew her son had made her do this “Always liked them smooth” she took a moment to comment upon

Nadia made more motioned and Ember’s legs opened apart as her whole body seemed to rotate till she was floating in the air, on her back

Nadia gazed at Ember’s sex… exposed as it was

“Enceinte!” she gasped as she inhaled the scent…. Ember was pregnant.

She had Marc’s children inside her…

She could not be killed by magic power.

Although they were still not formed they carried enough of Nadia in them to prevent her magic being used against them, and therefore also, the body that they lived within… Ember

“Petite pute ! (Little whore!)” Nadia spat

Suddenly Ember turned around as if being swivelled

“What is this?” Nadia cried

Ember did not know herself but her twins were making her immune to Nadia’s magic

“What?” Ember gasped, suddenly able to speak

“This is…” Nadia cried in shock.

“Don’t hurt me” Ember cried not knowing that at this point Nadia was not making her move

(She did herself not know she was pregnant)

Nadia tried something else but another psychic barrier burst out around Ember and protected her.. it appeared like a bubble of light surrounding Ember

For a moment Ember herself was fascinated by it and reached out to touch it, and felt it, like a soft rubber wall and as her arm stretched out further it bent around her, keeping her arm within its protective bounds

Ember did not know its cause but sensed that it was shielding her, protecting her

She grew less afraid of Nadia, especially as her toes began to touch the floorboards as she sank back to the ground.

“Fuck” Nadia spat “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Nadia looked at her slaves “We… we must go…”

“Mistress?” one said “She…she is still alive”

“We must go before her white magic threatens us!”

Nadia and her slaves quickly departed

Ember felt a sudden burden fall off her and she realised she was free from Nadia’s limited control….She collapsed in shock on the ground in a heap. It was too much for her and fainting was perhaps her best defence at coping with what she had just experienced.

Ember made her way to Marc’s house and found him exhausted. “Marc!” she cried, taking in her arms to nurse him

As she held him he reached in and opened her top. He moved his mouth inside and she was surprises as she felt herself give milk.

He suckled as she rocked him in her arms. She was in bliss.

He would recover….as he fed

His mom on the other hand still planned how to destroy him forever…

The End