The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cursed Dildo

mc, mf, ff, fd, md

Synopsis: What happens when a cursed dildo makes women sex slaves while at college?

1.

Never call a Jinn a Genie. They take it personally. Never let a Jinn make anything for you without specifically saying what you want. Always have a clear idea of what you want, even if what you want seems impossible. There is a reason for stating this. That reason is in a story.

Lisha Pond found a ring. Within that ring was a Jinn. This wasn’t one of those Jinn with blue skin, could sing and dance, or make odd jokes. This Jinn was pulled from his domain of smoke against his will, to do as his human master commanded. Lisha wished to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The Jinn suggested plastic surgery, and lots of it. Lisha wanted to be filthy rich. The Jinn suggested drug dealing. That was when Lisha did the unforgivable and asked what kind of Genie he was. That’s when the Jinn of the ring decided he was going to mess with the human woman. The Jinn said he was the kind that could make anything. Anything his, oh so glorious, Mistress wanted as long as it was not alive. Lisha wished for the greatest dildo, ever.

From the smoke contained within himself the Jinn created a dildo. It wasn’t particularly large, or fat, or long, or even pleasant to look at. It was flesh toned silicon with what would have been veins on a human dick. There was a suction cup on the base. It looked like a normal dildo, and not a very good one at that.

The Jinn presented to Lisha the dildo. She looked dubious. It didn’t look like anything even close to a great dildo. It looked like something that could have been purchased online for a few dollars. Lisha reached out and touched the fake phallus. As soon as her fingertip touched the pink flexible plastic something happened. Her eyes flashed to pure white, only for a heartbeat before returning to normal. That was when she snatched the dildo from the Jinn’s hand and with one move pulled down her pants and panties, and without pause or hesitation she rammed the fake member into her pussy. Over and over again she drilled the pink cock into her body. She collapsed onto the ground as an orgasm overtook her. She screamed as her body was rocked by her climax.

She kept driving the fake shaft into her body. Juices squirted out of her as again an orgasm overtook her body and mind. The Jinn laughed as he watched the human woman squirm and cum over and over again. Jinn, however, cannot spend too much time in the human dimension and he would have to return to the ring. That was when the Jinn filled Lisha in on what the greatest dildo ever did. Any woman who touched the cursed dildo would have to masturbate with it, no question, it was that great. However, if the dildo was presented to a woman, than that woman would become the sex slave to whoever presented her the dildo. Since the Jinn presented Lisha with the dildo she was now his slave and had no choice but to obey him. The Jinn told Lisha to jump off a bridge, with the dildo still inside of her.

2.

“Both legs broken from a twenty foot jump to a nearly dry creek bed,” the nurse said to the doctor outside of the hospital room. The nurse was old, thin from not eating enough, and had a ‘seen it all’ attitude. “We need to get a psych evaluation done on her however.”

“Why?” The way too young doctor asked.

The nurse turned a page in the chart and pointed to a hand written statement. “She says that a genie created a magical dildo that makes sex slaves to any woman that touches it,” the nurse said. “Right now the dildo appears to be missing.”

“I think we should find it and give it to my wife,” the doctor joked.

“Hell at my age I’ll take it,” the nurse commented.

3.

“Well, I’m disgusted,” said Jordan Monk. He looked down at the creek and the dirty pink dildo that sat half buried in the brown and gray gravel.

Cole Durant walked over and looked down. A huge grin filled is overly round face. “I am so giving that to my girlfriend,” Cole said crouching down. Cole’s body was thin and limber, but also very short. He was barely pushing five feet four inches, but that just made it so he was more eye to eye with women. It helped that he kept himself in fit shape and was a very good gymnast. He had brown hair that was a touch too long, and brown eyes that always seemed to be moving. He also was hyper intelligent.

Jordon Monk on the other hand was the typical jock look. He had the wide muscular shoulders, and arms that were thick with packed muscles. He was tall and rugged looking with blond hair cut short, and a jaw with a deep dimple on the end of his chin. He was also a very intelligent man that was focused more on his microbiology degree than his sports career. “Can we please just get a water sample and leave it alone,” Jordon asked.

“Why mister football doesn’t like looking at dildos?” Cole asked putting on a rubber glove. “What would Hillary say?”

Jordon frowned when Cold mentioned his girlfriend. He and Hillary were still going steady, but she wanted to take the next step, and Jordon didn’t feel ready yet. “Hillary and I haven’t discussed me looking at dildos,” Jordan said with a frown.

“That’s a conversation for a quiet night,” Cole said with a smile on his face. He put on a latex glove and pulled the dildo out of the silt and muck. “Can you please hand me a sample bag, the one gallon kind.”

“You have no idea where that’s been,” Jordan complained.

“It’s a dildo,” Cole said in a joking way. “I can guess where it’s been.”

Jordan sighed as he opened up the one gallon Ziploc bag and Jordan dropped the flesh colored rubber pecker into it. “I have to be there when you give it to Lorna,” Jordan said in a deadpan.

“Then you and Hillary can have that discussion about you looking at dildos,” Cole said as a joke.

4.

“You are in a deep restful state,” Lorna said to Hillary in their dorm. “Your thoughts are just as relaxed and soft as your body and mind. Everything is just limp and relaxed and open to my words and my voice.”

Hillary sat in the high backed stuffed chair that cradled the person sitting in it. Hillary’s hair was blond and wavy as it hung down around her soft sleeping face with her eyes closed. She was a beautiful woman with soft elegant features. Her body was thin with her youth, and shapely with her femininity. She had on a simple yellow tee-shirt, and a pair of gray sweatpants.

Lorna was much different. Lorna’s hair was brown, straight, and cut short at the bangs as well as shaped around her shoulders. Her eyes were brown, but had a spark to them that make her look eager to do everything. She smile was quite wide, and when she opened her mouth all you could see was her teeth on prominent display. Her face was long with a solid looking jaw. She also had a body that she was constantly fighting to keep fit and trim despite the cheese pizzas she loved. Lorna however loved her baggy shirts and sweat pants, which she adopted from Hillary.

Just then there was a knock at the front door, on the other side of the living room.

“Hill,” Lorna said, “you will stay in this blissful state for now, just enjoying being relaxed.”

“Okay,” Hillary mumbled.

Lorna skipped out of her room and through the living room to open the door. There was Cole and Jordan standing there. Cole was holding a gift box that looked like a shoe box covered in colorful paper.

“Oh my two great explorers came back,” Lorna said turning her back on the men so they could come in.

“How’s my best girl?” Cole asked giving Lorna a kiss on the cheek.

“Better than your second best, I hope,” Lorna joked back.

“Where’s Hillary?” Jordan asked.

“Oh, you have to see this,” Lorna said heading for her room. “Okay, you have to be completely silent or you’ll mess things up.” The three went into Lorna’s room. Jordan was a little shocked to see his girlfriend asleep in the chair. “Okay, Hill,” Lorna said to the sleeping woman, “we need to work on your focus and recall. Think of your mind as a tangled mass of hair. Every one of your strands is going one way or another. We need to take a comb to your hair. We need to straighten it out. We need to make it so each strand goes from one memory buried deep in your conscious mind. Each memory should be in your mind, and with the straightening of everything it should make pulling that memory to your conscious mind so much easier and faster.”

Lorna went on like this for a few minutes more to make sure Hillary could recall anything she saw, heard, or did with complete clarity. A few minutes more and Lorna had helped Hillary so she could put herself into a state of relaxation and implants command into her own mind to help her recall and study better. Then Lorna helped pull Hillary back to the waking and conscious world.

“Three, coming back to yourself,” Lorna said softly to Hillary. “You realize you can feel and move your fingers and toes. Two, your mind is opening and becoming more aware of what is around you. One, open your eyes Hill, and wake up fully.”

Hillary opened her blue eyes and blinked a few times to let them focus. “Oh my God,” Hillary said fully becoming conscious. “That was amazing! Oh, you have to do that all the time.”

“So you feel good?” Lorna asked.

“Amazingly good,” Hillary said and then realized the two had company. “Jordan!” Hillary jumped up and then landed on his lap as he sat on Lorna’s bed. “You have to let Lorna hypnotized you. I feel like I’ve slept a full eight hours and it has only been about thirty minutes.”

Cole joked, “Thirty-five, you were clucking like a chicken and doing a strip tease that we all enjoyed.”

Hillary stuck her tongue out at Cole. Lorna jabbed her boyfriend in the ribs with her elbow. “Don’t mock my hypnosis skills,” Lorna said, “or I’ll use them on you to turn you into my obedient foot slave.”

“Kinky,” Cole said with a smile. “Speaking of kinky, I got you something.” He handed Lorna the box he’d been holding.

“Oh,” Lorna said taking the box but not opening it. “Is it that scarf I saw at Pardon Department store with the white flowers on a purple background and sells for twenty dollars? Is it the sterling silver bracelet, also at Pardon’s, with the small blue turquoise stones in it that also sells for twenty dollars?”

“No,” Cole said making mental notes, “but I do appreciate the less than subtle hints as to what to get you for your birthday.”

Lorna smiled a huge teeth filled grin as she took the top off the box. She looked inside and started laughing. She tilted the box to Hillary and the blond girl’s eyes bugged out. “Sweetie, what is this?” Lorna asked not touching the dildo.

“Salvage,” Cole said with a less than suppressed grin. “I see it as doing my part to clean up the creek. Also you never know when you might need a dildo.”

“Only if someone doesn’t do their part,” Lorna joked.

There was a pause before Cole asked, “Well are you going to use it?”

Lorna laughed and closed up the box. “Not right now,” Lorna said. “I’m hungry for real food, thank you very much. Hill, Jordon, you’re welcome to my salvage, or join us for dinner.”

“Dinner,” Jordon quickly said. Hillary didn’t seem overly happy with this suggestion.

5.

After dinner Jordon and Cole escorted their respective girlfriends back to their dorm. In the small living room outside the two bedrooms Lorna and Cole gave each other long passionate kisses. Hillary and Jordon did kiss, with less passion, and not nearly as long.

“I need to study,” Cole said to Lorna.

“Likewise,” Lorna said. “I do reserve the right to hypnotize you this weekend.”

“You would like a mindless foot slave, wouldn’t you,” Cole joked.

“Yes absolutely, without a doubt, top of my list, great idea, I can’t wait,” Lorna joked, but was being honest.

“Dom,” Cole joked. “Babe, text me in the morning when you want to go exercise at the gym.”

“You just want to see my ass in tight pants,” Lorna teased.

“I want to see your ass out of tight pants, or any pants, or panties,” Cole joked.

Lorna rolled her eyes. “Fine, tight pants it is,” Lorna joked.

A few feet away Hillary and Jordon were looking into each other’s eyes. “I love you,” Jordon said to Hillary.

“I love you too,” Hillary said staring up at the man much taller than her. She stretched up and he bent down. Their lips met in a kiss that was clearly love, but not passion.

“Text me in the morning,” Hillary said when their kiss broke off.

“Only if you text me back,” Jordon said.

Lorna butted in saying, “Can you smell the pheromones?”

“I assumed that was your vegetarian diet in ghost form,” Cole joked. Lorna jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow.

“Come on,” Cole said grabbing Jordan by the arm and pulling him away from Hillary. “I swear my ribs can’t take much more of this.”

“Coward,” Lorna mock yelled at Cole as the two men left the dorm room.

It took a minute before Hillary erupted. “What is wrong with him?!” Hillary screamed. She grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it against the wall. “Do I need to strip naked and blow him? He says he loves me but I am the one that took off my bra, not him! I’m the one that put his hand between my legs! What the fuck do I have to do so he will fuck me?!”

Lorna ducked into her room and came out with the box that Cole had given her. “Well if he’s not going to do it,” Lorna said opening the box and showing Hillary the pink dildo.

Hillary looked down at the pink dildo. “Maybe he’s embarrassed because his is really big,” Hillary offered.

“Yeah, no, that’s not how it works,” Lorna said. “If Jordan has a huge dong, then he’d be bragging about it twice in every sentence he spoke.”

“Fine,” Hillary said in a huff. “I could use some—.” Hillary had reached into the box and as soon as her fingers touched the silicon that was the same color as a sunburned Norwegian the blond woman’s blue eyes flashed white. The white eyes were only for a second, so Lorna missed it. What Lorna didn’t miss was Hillary grabbing the dildo and unceremoniously jerking the clothes on her body down and plunging the dildo deep inside her. Like someone possessed Hillary started ramming the dildo over and over again into her now super wet pussy. Hillary moaned as the sexual pleasure was building within her.

“Okay,” Lorna said backing up from the girl now sweating as she pleasured herself violently. “I need to brush my teeth. You should, have as many orgasms as you can handle to get ready for the day Jordan actually does fuck you.”

Hillary’s eyes were slightly unfocused as Lorna’s words sank into her mind. As soon as the sounds that made syllables, fit a pattern that are known as words, were interpreted by Hillary’s sexually fogged mind, the blond woman’s pussy started erupting. Over and over again in less than a second Hillary’s body built up a huge amount of damned up sexual energy and then released it. The release made Hillary’s eyes roll way back into her head. Her pussy jumped and squirted. Her legs quaked. Yet still her arm was thrusting the fake shaft over and over into her body constantly stimulating that sensitive nerve cluster.

Lorna was already in the bathroom with the fan going when from the gagging and rasping mouth of the blond masturbating woman were the words, “Yes Mistress.”

It was long minutes later when Lorna came back into the shared living room. The brunette woman stopped to see Hillary still going at her pussy with the fake cock. Hillary had at some point stripped off her clothes and was on the carpeted floor with her legs spread wide and her body writhing. She was still slamming the silicon member over and over again against her now hyper sensitive spot in her body to produce orgasm after orgasm. Juices flowed from between her legs, between her bare butt cheeks to stain the carpeted floor. Her long shapely legs shook and bucked as she made herself climax, again.

“Holy Fuck!” Lorna said with minty fresh breath. “I think you’ve had enough of that. Give me that dildo.”

Hillary ripped it out from her swollen and sore pussy. A jet of cum shot out and narrowly missed Lorna. Hillary sat up with a force and effort that betrayed how worn out she was. Her blond bush was dripping soaked fluid. With a straight and stiff arm she held the pink shaft out to her roommate. On unsteady feet Hillary was able to stand. Lorna was reaching out for it when Hillary said, “Yes Mistress.”

Lorna reached out for the dildo when the words that Hillary spoke reached the part of her mind that processed words. “Mistress?” Lorna echoed in question. That was also when Lorna made contact with the dildo. Lorna’s brown eyes flashed white for a heartbeat, and then it was a repeat of what happened to Hillary.

Lorna snatched the dildo from Hillary’s hand, and with her other hand Lorna ripped down her sweat pants. Into her tight and hairy pussy the pink phallus slid in. Over and over again the fake prick slid deep inside of the woman’s nether region, and then was pulled almost out before being shoved in again. Lorna’s eyes rolled back into her head as her legs shook and her body quivered as an orgasm was ripped out of her body.

In a minor flash of lucidity Lorna was able to say, “Mistress.”

The blond woman, standing straighter, with cum juices flowing down her bare legs said in a tone that showed no emotion said, “Command me Mistress.”

“Command me Mistress,” Lorna said at the same time. It was as if her mind only focused on fucking and the person who gave her the dildo.

Both women were gripped with the overwhelming desire for sex that they both said to the other at the same time, “Fuck me Mistress.”

Lorna and Hillary came together. Their bodies pressed up against each other. Their hands were moving all over each other’s bodies. Lips were pressed tightly together as tongues slipped into the other girl’s mouth. Lorna’s shirt was ripped off. Clothes were tossed away. Naked sweaty bodies were pressed together as fingers found folds that elicited moans of pleasure. The dildo slipped from one woman’s pussy to the other, and back again, and back again, and back again. At some point the pair found the floor and was fingering and licking each other’s pussy as they lay on their sides. At one point Lorna got on top of Hillary and at another point they switched. The dildo was passed from pussy to pussy. At one point in the night Lorna was pushed up against the couch and Hillary stuck her fingers and tongue deep into her wet and glistening folds. At another point Lorna had spread Hillary’s butt cheeks apart and tongued her asshole.

6.

“I’m worried about Lorna,” Cole said when he met up with Jordan later in the morning.

“I’m worried about both of you,” Jordan said. “I suggest therapy.”

Cole rolled his eyes. “Seriously, or as serious as I usually get,” Cole said, “Lorna didn’t text me this morning, and hasn’t responded to my texts.”

“Hillary didn’t respond to any of my texts either,” Jordan said pulling out his phone and looking at it. “I’ve got an hour until my statistics class. How about you?”

“I have bio-chem in an hour,” Cole answered. “Let’s go check on the girls.”

Moments later they were at the dorm building, and found the door to Lorna and Hillary’s room locked. Cole knelt down and fished a small leather case from his backpack. “Cover me,” Cole said to Jordan.

“Are you going to pick the lock?” Jordan said looking up and down the long hallway.

“Sure, this’ll be easy,” Cole said pulling out a few slender metal tools.

“How do you even know how to do that?” Jordan asked.

“I was a very curious child,” Cole said as the lock turned.

The two went into the room, and the smell of sex hit them like a wall. “Hillary,” Jordan called out.

“Girls,” Cole also called out. “We’re here to participate in whatever sexual exploits you’re doing.”

“Oh my God,” Jordan said looking into Hillary’s room. The place was a mess. The bed sheets were pulled, twisted, and ripped apart. A naked Hillary was laying on top of an equally naked Lorna. Weakly the two were still trying to lick the other’s pussy. Hillary was still sliding the pink fake cock into and out of Lorna’s enflamed pussy.

“I’m not dreaming, right?” Cole said looking at the sweat covered women on the bare bed.

“Hillary, what are you doing,” Jordan said pulling his girlfriend off.

“Lorna,” Cole said to the now uncovered woman, “you didn’t tell me about your bi-sexuality. Just so you know, I’m not complaining, but I feel neglected that you didn’t want my participation.” Cole had grabbed a blanket from the floor and covered Lorna’s naked body.

“I must fuck my mistress,” Hillary said in a sleepy daze. She dropped the dildo onto the bare bed.

“I must fuck my mistress,” Lorna said struggling to sit up.

“I knew hypnosis was a bad idea,” Cole said. “Now they think they are parrots. Hey Lorna, why is Hill your mistress?”

Lorna choked on a dry throat but finally got out, “She gave me the dildo, so I must obey her.”

“That dildo,” Jordan said picking up the pink schlong.

“I did not expect that,” Cole said. “I have so many more questions for reality.”

Jordan seemed to be more accepting of the situation. “Hillary,” Jordan said, “you’re telling me if I give you this dildo you’ll obey me?”

“Yes,” Hillary said in a voice that was one breath away from sleep.

Jordan held out the dildo to Hillary and in a deep commanding voice said, “Hillary, take the dildo I’m giving you.”

Hillary reached out with a weak arm and slowly put her finger to the dildo. Instantly her eyes flashed white. With energy that wasn’t there a minute before she grabbed the dildo and shoved it into her wet and red pussy.

“Um, Hillary, will you please stop,” Jordan asked. As soon as the words left his mouth Hillary froze in mid stroke.

“Yes Master,” Hillary said with her lips and jaw barely moving like a ventriloquist.

Jordan took a deep breath and then said, “Hillary, give me the dildo.”

“Yes Master,” Hillary said again and pulled from her pussy the dildo. A surge of fluid came out of her now wide open pussy. She grasped the shaft and held it before her Master. Jordan took another steadying breath and then took the dildo from his girlfriend. Nothing happened.

“I’m not surprised that the dildo doesn’t work for someone that doesn’t have a vagina,” Cole said. “Now hand it over so I can enslave Lorna.”

Jordan passed the dildo to Cole who eagerly took the artificial tool. “Hey Lorna,” Cole said to his girlfriend. “Please, take this magical dick so I can make you my sex slave.”

“I obey only my Mistress,” Lorna said not taking her eyes off the blond girl that was rubbing her hand up and down Jordan’s chest.

“Jordan, a little help here,” Cole said.

“What?” Jordan asked.

Cole rolled his eyes before speaking, “Will you please make Hill, to make Lorna want touch this dildo so Lorna will become my slave.”

“How is giving you a sex slave a good idea?” Jordan asked.

Cole rolled his eyes. “She’s either my slave,” Cole said pointing to Lorna. “Or she’s your slave because Hill is your slave, and Lorna apparently is Hill’s slave.”

Jordon thought for a moment then said, “Fine. Hillary, could you please tell Lorna to take the dildo from Cole.”

“Yes Master,” Hill said with some energy in her voice, but not much. “Lorna, take the dildo from Cole.”

“Yes Mistress,” Lorna said. She reached out for the dildo, and her fingers slowly closed around it. Cole had a firm grip on Lorna’s new obsession, and he watched her eyes flash white, and then stay white as he refused to let go of what she was frantically trying to pull from his grip. He finally let go and her eyes flashed back to their normal brown. However her naked body was now moving with agony and pleasure as she plunged the pink member into her swollen and dripping pussy.

“Lorna, who am I?” Cole asked his girlfriend.

“You are my Master,” she choked out as she continued to pleasure herself, “and my boyfriend, and the asshole who enslaved me.”

“Oh thank God you’re still in there,” Cole said. “I think the whole mindless obedient sex slave would get old real fast. How about you stop with the dildo for a bit and we try to figure this out.”

“I’m confused,” Jordan said looking from Heather to Lorna. “They enslaved each other so they could have sex?”

“How the fuck did you get into college?” Lorna said carefully pulling the dildo from between her legs. “Isn’t it obvious? A woman will become a slave to whoever gave her the dildo. I gave Hill the dildo so she had to obey me, and then she gave me the dildo so I had to obey her. This is far less complicated than anything I’ve faced in college.”

“I’m not an idiot,” Jordan said and then shot Cole a look that made sure he kept quiet. “The question I have is how did that, sex toy, do this?”

Everyone was quiet for a few moments. “Magic, Master,” Hillary said softly. “It feels beyond weird, but I know that I have to obey you. I burn for you, and crave you in every way possible. Your slightest hint of something that would please you would become my whole world. My heart is aching to make you happy in all things. My vagina is also tingling and throbbing for you to be inside of me.”

Everyone was silent just staring at the blonde woman that just said such sexual things it left everyone speechless, for a good two seconds. “Wow,” Cole said, “I feel like I just came upon a pay porn page on the internet. Okay, a quick test. Lorna, could you please put the dildo on the bed.”

“Yes Master,” Lorna said as she put the dildo on the bare mattress. “It feels so fucking off to know that you could tell me to do anything and I would do it happily with barely a thought.”

“Guess who’s getting a foot rub,” Cole said rubbing his hands together in anticipation. Lorna shot him a disgusted look.

“Oh I get what you’re doing,” Jordan said. “Hillary, could you please pick up the dildo?”

Hillary looked at Jordan with sad eyes as she said, “Yes Master.” She picked up the pink dildo, but nothing happened. She looked at Jordan confused, “Master? I am still your slave.”

“Well, that answers that question,” Cole said standing up. “Come on, Lorna, we can let Hill and Jordan find new sheets for the bed while we talk in your room.”

“Yes Master,” Lorna said standing up on unsteady legs. “Sure, talk, I believe you.”

Jordan and Hillary looked at each other as if trying to decide how much things had changed for them.

7.

“You look exhausted,” Cole said as he and Lorna lay down on her bed. Lorna had pulled back the sheets and the two of them cuddled together on the twin size mattress. Cole had taken off all of his clothes so they were both naked. Cole’s seven inches limp dick was hanging down between his legs coming out of a full mess of dark hair.

“Hill and I were fucking all night,” Lorna said as she nuzzled up against Cole’s chest. The advantage of Cole being short was that the two fit comfortably in the small bed. “It feels like I’ve boosted my workout by fifty percent. Everything is sore.”

“Can I try something?” Cole asked his slave.

“You can do anything you want, Master,” Lorna said and then sighed. “I mean that, but really it’s like going to class, I don’t want to, but I do want to and will.”

“I’ll be gentle,” Cole promised. “Okay, Lorna, whenever I snap my fingers twice quickly, you will fall into a deep, deep sleep. This sleep is so deep and refreshing that for every minute you are asleep it will feel like an hour’s worth. You will awaken whenever I snap my finger three times very quickly. So, what do you think of that?”

Lorna looked dubious at this. She said as much saying, “I’m not sure if that’s going t—.”

<SNAP><SNAP>

Lorna passed out in middle of the word. Her eyes snapped shut. Her mouth fell open. A soft snore came from her throat. Cole held her as her eyes started twitching in REM sleep.

8.

“Do you want to be my slave?” Jordan was asking Hillary.

Jordan was sitting in Hillary’s desk chair while the blond woman, still naked, put new sheets on her bed. “I was serious that I want to please you, and make you happy,” Hillary said almost crying at how hard she was trying to convince her boyfriend she meant it. “I love you, you idiot! I’ve loved you for over a year. I’ve wanted to have sex with you since the end of last school year. Now, thanks to that fucking dildo, my body and mind can’t conceive of anything but obeying you no matter how I feel about it. If you told me to shave my head and cover my body with tattoos and piercings then I wouldn’t give it a second thought. That would be exactly what I would do.”

“But what do you want?” Jordan asked.

Hillary moaned in frustration as she straightened the blanket on her bed. She went over to Jordan and grabbed his head in both hands and made him look up to her eyes. “Listen to me you dense as a rock man, I want to make you happy,” Hillary said in slow simple words. “If it is with my body, great, then my pussy might be satisfied. If it is with my hands, perfect, I will get to touch your magnificent body. If you want me to freeze and become a statue for the rest of my days then I would do so because you told me to, and that must mean that is what would make you happy. I WANT TO FUCKING PLEASE YOU!” She let go of his head and dropped her naked body onto her bed.

“Is that you, or the sex toy talking?” Jordan asked. “And please stop swearing. I find it unbecoming of a woman.”

Hillary sighed. “Does it matter if it is me talking or the freaking dildo,” Hillary asked. “Consider this, if this feeling of desiring to make you happy in every way doesn’t fade over time, then if you don’t take me either as your girlfriend, sex slave, or f-toy then I’m going to have a serious problem functioning. Now ask yourself this very hard question, what do you want?”

“I want you to be happy,” Jordan said immediately.

“If you want me to be happy,” Hillary said getting up off the bed and straddling Jordan’s legs, “then let me make you happy.”

9.

<SNAP><SNAP><SNAP>

“Oh my God I feel so much better,” Lorna said waking up. “You did it, you put me under.”

“Yeah that was fun,” Cole said with a grin.

<SNAP><SNAP>

Lorna’s head dropped down onto Cole’s chest. Cole was grinning widely. There was something about making Lorna do things beyond her control that filled him with power. Cole was also someone who did experiments all the time to test things. This was part of his test.

“Lorna,” Cole said to the sleeping woman, “when you wake up you will be horny. You will feel such a sexual arousal that it will be twice anything you’ve ever felt before in your life. Your pussy will be dripping wet, and your body will be screaming for sex. Your pussy will throb for my cock buried deep inside of you. Upon realizing how horny and wet you are, you will immediately start to fuck me, and not care why or how you are this aroused. My cock inside of you will feel so good you will have orgasm after orgasm, a never ending stream of orgasms. You will only stop when I tell you to stop.” With that Cole raised his fingers and snapped.

<SNAP><SNAP><SNAP>

“Fuck,” Lorna said waking up, “did you just put me under again?”

“Yeah, this will be great when we have arguments,” Cole said. He watched his girlfriend look at him, and her whole body flushed.

She grabbed his wrists and put them above his head. She leaned over, making her breasts be crushed against his bare chest. She kissed him with the passion of newly married lovers. She held his hands above his head with one of hers, as she reached down with her other hand and found his hard dick. “I am going to fuck you forever,” Lorna said in a tone that would have been seductive if the message wasn’t so ominous. She moved his hardening dick to between her legs and with a sigh leaving her lips, and with her eyes closed she felt the head slip between her slick folds.

“Oh God,” Lorna said with her eyes closed. “I am so horny! You feel so good inside of me! Yes pound me! Pound me harder, Master! FUCK!” Lorna started shaking with the orgasm ripped from her body. Her pussy gushed, and then started contracting over and over again. First her body was convulsing in a chaotic fashion, but after a minute she got into a rhythm. Lorna’s pussy flexed and pulled and squeezed Cole’s long hard dick. Just as she was coming down and enjoying the steady pulsing from her pussy, Lorna felt another orgasm building quickly within her. She screamed a bit as her body was again overwhelmed by the orgasm that was making her pussy flex like crazy while her body lost control and flopped around on top of her Master.

“Holy shit that was amazing,” Cole said as he grabbed onto his girlfriend’s hips. She grabbed onto his arms for something to hold onto as her body continued to climax in a full figure performance.

“Please, don’t stop Master,” Lorna said in gasps. She stared bouncing up and down on his cock again. “I need your cock inside of me. I have to have your cock always inside of me. I’m so fucking horny!” She said this as her eyes rolled back into her head showing only the whites.

“Fuck yeah,” Cole said looking up at his horny sex slave. “Do that thing again with your eyes again, please.”

Lorna had no choice but to obey her Master. Despite how aroused she was, how hot and wet her pussy was, or how much she felt another orgasm building deep within her, Lorna rolled her eyes back into her head as far as she could. He had asked her to do that thing with her eyes, and she only assumed it was roll them back in her head. It pleased her Master.

“Yes Master,” Lorna gasped out with her eyes already rolled back so far she couldn’t see. Lorna fought with her body to make her eyelids relax and her eyes stay rolled back, but it was hard.

“That is so fucking hot,” Cole said and started to pound Lorna from below.

Lorna gushed as she found another way to please her Master. She could feel her eyes betraying her as the eyelids on top of her head started twitching. She wanted to please her Master so badly it was almost like she would break something in her own body to please him.

“I’m going to cum,” Cole said with a grunt. “When I cum you cum.”

Lorna wouldn’t have it any other way. As she felt his cock start to pulse Lorna let go of the massive orgasm that had been ready to explode within her. Lorna felt the warm splash of cum coat the inside of her body. She also felt her pussy, arms, legs, abs, head, and even her mouth fail to obey her mind as every part of her person climaxed in a way that a volcanic eruption would. She didn’t have to fight her eyes to keep them rolled back as everything went from overly tensed to electrified jerking.

<SNAP><SNAP>

Lorna collapsed onto Cole’s body as she was forced to fall asleep. Her body was still twitching. Her pussy was still gripping Cole’s cock. The tension that had been consuming her was gone. All that was left was a sweaty woman continuing to be impaled upon Cole’s shaft.

“Lorna, listen closely to me,” Cole said with a grin. “I want to you to file away into your subconscious that unbelievable arousal you just felt. I want you to bring out that uncontrollable and unquenchable desire to fuck whenever you hear or read, ‘ameba, cock, daffodil’ from anyone. Whomever says ‘ameba, cock, daffodil’ to you, that person is the focus of your sexual desire, for one hour. Right now, when you wake up you will be sexually satisfied.”

Cole was stroking Lorna’s bare arm as he continued. “You will also practice rolling those eyes of yours back into your head so only the whites show,” Cole commanded. “That was so hot I want to see you do that all the time, when I am around, so practice. Oh, one other thing, you used hypnosis on Hill to help her study, I want you to use hypnosis on me too.”

<SNAP><SNAP><SNAP>

“Oh,” Lorna moaned as she realized she was on top of Cole. “That was the best sex in the world. I think that orgasm knocked me out. Wait, don’t you have class, Master?”

“Bio-Chem,” Cole said to the top of Lorna’s head. “I think today I am sick and just couldn’t make it. How about you?”

“Well I missed my psy-law class already,” Lorna said, “and I’m sure that I’m already missing my primate cognition class. I don’t have anything until later this evening when I have my cog lab, so I’m free to be your slave, Master.” She tilted her head and looked up at Cole. She would have looked up at Cole except for her eyes were rolled back into her head and only the whites were showing. Her eyelids were twitching at the effort it took.

“That is so hot,” Cole said looking at her blank eyes. “Okay, I do like to see your eyes however.”

Lorna let her eyes roll back into place so her brown irises showed once more. “You like to look into my eyes,” Lorna said in a quiet soothing voice.

“You have very pretty eyes,” Cole said and felt his softening cock slip out from Lorna’s hot and well used pussy.

“Thank you,” Lorna said with a soothing tone. “Look at my pretty eyes. Look at them and feel yourself get lost in how pretty they are. Relax and focus on how pretty my eyes are, and how my voice compliments those pretty eyes.”

10.

“Does this feel good?” Hillary asked Jordan as she slowly stroked his large cock.

“That feels amazing,” Jordan said closing his eyes and putting his head back.

The pair was naked and on Hillary’s bed. Jordan had taken his clothes off, and Hillary almost climaxed when she saw how big he was. Jordan was sporting a monster between his legs. He was on his back on Hillary’s bed and she was between his legs stroking the enormous shaft. It had to be over ten inches long hard and rigid. The head of his cock was bigger than a golf ball. Jordan’s shaft was almost as thick as Hillary’s wrist. It was long and hard, and Hillary really wanted to sheath it with her pussy. Despite the long night of sex with Lorna, Hillary finally had a chance to fuck her boyfriend, and no amount of exhaustion would stop her. She just needed to play things correctly. Jordan had told her to only use her hands, for now, and she had to obey.

“I can make it feel even better,” Hillary said softly but also panting with eager anticipation. She had to work Jordan like she was working his dick. If she pushed too hard then he would get scared and run. She needed to use her skills to make him want her the way she wanted him.

“This is really good right now,” Jordan said with his eyes closed. Then a few seconds later he asked, “How could you make it feel better?”

“Let me use my tongue,” Hillary said. Jordan didn’t seem to notice how she struggled to form the words. The idea of licking his shaft was making her swollen pussy start to drip and her breathing run ragged.

“Um, okay, I guess,” Jordan said tilting his head looking, with one eye, at his blond girlfriend.

Hillary stopped herself from thanking her Master. If she reminded him of how much control he truly had over her then he would feel guilty. She didn’t want him to feel guilty. She wanted him to feel like cumming all over her. With her wet tongue she licked the very tip of Jordan’s cock. He shivered. Her slick fleshy tongue slid over the ‘T’ shape slit on the very tip. If cum was going to erupt from Jordan, that was the place where it would come out. She urgently wanted to be ready for it. Hillary moved the cock with her hand to bend it so when she licked again she circled his large cock head. Then with extra spit on her tongue Hillary licked from balls to tip. It made Jordan shutter again, so she did it again.

“I could use my lips too,” Hillary said seductively. “Would you like to feel my lips too?”

“Um,” Jordan was uncertain about such a thing.

“Let me show you what I can do,” Hillary said giving Jordan’s cock a kiss on the tip. Then she started to suck on the slit on his cock. She moved and went up and down Jordan’s entire length. Jordan was moaning with sexual desire. When she got up to the tip again she gave it an extra long sucking kiss. “Does this please you,” Hillary said working hard to leave off the word ‘master’ from her question.

“Oh yes,” Jordan said. He looked down at her. “The moment you feel uncomfortable I want you to stop.”

“Of course,” Hillary said with a grin stroking his long hard cock with her hand. Her pussy twitched at the thought the only way she could feel comfortable was if his cock was balls deep inside of her.

Hillary pressed her breasts around Jordan’s cock and started moving her body up and down. Jordan looked down at her and saw that from all the licking and kissing is cock was slick enough to slide up and down in between Hillary’s breasts. It felt wonderful to him. There was a constant pressure around his member, and the motion was making him burn with sexual energy.

Hillary was hot, and wet, and sweat was starting to cover her skin. It wasn’t just the need for sex that was making the blond woman hot, but moving her body over and over again against Jordan’s man meat that was making sweat start to roll down her. It made sliding his cock between her breasts easier, but she wanted more. She freed his cock, and slid her body up. Her wet and needy pussy was sliding along his shaft. She was twitching and moaning feeling his cock’s long shaft slip along her nether region. Jordan moaned too. He’d heard that sex was something great, but this was beyond his imagination.

“I want you to feel good,” Hillary said moving her body so Jordan’s rock hard cock was below her dripping pussy. “If you feel good then I will feel good. Do you want to feel good?”

“Yes,” Jordan said weakly.

Hillary bit her lip as she slid up, and up, and over Jordan’s cock head. She let out a loud deep moan as her pussy eagerly accepted the huge head of Jordan’s tool. She shuttered as the orgasm she’d been holding back was coming fast. She moved her body down lower onto his cock. Jordan moaned as Hillary felt him filling her. Hillary didn’t care if it hurt to have all of him deep inside of her, she needed him. She forced her body to take in more of her Master’s manhood.

The orgasm was not unexpected but it came in a flash. Hillary couldn’t stop it, didn’t want to stop it. Bright yellow flashes filled her vision. Her pussy clamped down hard on Jordan’s shaft. Everything in her body sang with an electricity of sexual peek. Hillary realized her mouth was open and a moan was escaping from deep within her.

“Hillary, are you oh—,” Jordan was trying to ask before Hillary dropped onto his chest with her full weight. She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. The kiss was far more than lips meeting, but a full on sexual expression as her body twitched, her pussy pulsed, and her body resonated. While still feeling like the orgasm was filling her, Hillary started to slide her pussy down further on Jordan’s cock. She felt him filling her more and more as she broke off the kiss to moan.

Jordan looked concerned for his girlfriend when he said, “Hillary, maybe you should—.”

Hillary planted her lips full on his as she rode his rod deeper into her person. She broke off the kiss to say, “If you tell me to stop right now I will never forgive you, Master. Let me have this.”

“If it makes you happy, then take it,” Jordan said to his girlfriend and sex slave.

“OH YES!” Hillary said pushing her upper half up from Jordan’s. She moaned and tossed her head as she felt him go even deeper inside. Hillary let out a moan of pleasure, digging her nails into Jordan’s chest. Jordan let out a moan as the mix of pleasure and pain entered his mind, and Jordan realized how good that felt.

Hillary was half moaning and half shrieking as she was feeling another orgasm building within her. She felt Jordan’s shaft filling her. It felt even longer, thicker, and better inside of her body than imagined. Jordan’s monster manhood wasn’t just filling her but pounding around inside Hillary’s body to make room for more man meat. Finally as soon as Hillary felt Jordan’s balls on her butt the orgasm tipped over the edge.

Hillary felt her eyes lose focus as the orgasm wiped out her conscious thought. She was sure that her body was jerking. She could feel strong twitches throughout her body that corresponded with the bright flashes of light before her eyes. Sweat poured from her body as Jordan’s cock pushed out everything else.

Then Jordan came. Hillary wasn’t sure if she could have felt any more pleasure after her second orgasm, but when Jordan’s seed splashed into her, the pleasure went off the scale. It was like the erotic energy inside of her before was comparable to a carpet spark, but with his cum coating the insides of her body she now burned like a cloud to ground lightning strike. Everything lost control from her pussy to her toes to her fingers to her head. Hillary was sure her head was violently thrust around, outside of her control. Her sore neck the next day was proof of that. She also bit her tongue. Her pussy had let out a flood of pussy juices just as Jordan’s cum came out of him. Now the two fluids mixed as they gushed out of Hillary, and around Jordan’s cock.

Hillary’s eyes seemed to not just lose focus, but also seemed to start to shrink to a pinpoint. Her body was jerking and rocking like a paint mixer, but her mind seemed to no longer be able to think. Everything about Hillary was set for burnout. For the blond woman she felt her body give one more massive jolt of climax and then everything went dark.

Jordan held onto Hillary as he felt her body go limp. Her pussy still had echoes of contraction on his cock, but the rest of her was limp as a sack of potatoes. Jordan smiled at himself that he made her feel really good. He held the woman, struggling to cover the both of them up, and as she slept on his chest he stroked her hair. Jordan whispered, “I love you.” Hillary, still lost in a sleep of extreme fatigue and lovemaking, seemed to snuggle more onto Jordan’s chest.

11.

“All those inhibitions and morals are in that secluded room with the door shut,” Lorna said to the hypnotized Cole. “We’ll let them out as soon as the other things in your mind have a chance to express themselves. What does your base and animalistic side want? What would make your perfect sex slave?”

Cole’s eyes were closed. His face was relaxed. Lorna had put him in a deep hypnotic trance to find out what he really wanted without his moral code getting in the way.

“You,” Cole started in his sleepy voice, “you wouldn’t like it.”

“That hesitation should be locked away. You should speak the full and honest truth about what you want,” Lorna said with a grin. She found it cute that he was still trying to be noble, in a small way, with her. “Now tell me what you really want your sex slave to be.”

“I want you to be,” Cole said and Lorna was eager to hear the next words, “really into Cosplay.”

That was not what Lorna was expecting. “Cosplay,” Lorna said testing the word on her mouth as well as her mind, “as in dressing like comic book characters?”

“Yes,” Cole said and there was a little grin on his face. “I want you to really get into making the sexy and skintight costumes.”

Lorna felt her pussy twitch at the word ‘sexy’ as her mind was filled with images she’d seen of women dressed in barely there spandex, and overly tight outfits with huge shoulder pads. If Cole found that sexy then she found that sexy, and she’d start in on her first costume as soon as possible.

Cole kept talking, “You should have huge muscles like female superheroes.” Lorna’s eyes went wide. He wanted her to not just look the part in costume but make her muscles big too. She wasn’t sure how big Cole meant when he kept talking. “You should have a six-pack abs and bulging biceps, even without flexing. If you pump iron hard, for at least three hours at day, six days a week, it should build your muscles in no time. You need a single digit body fat percent, but take supplements so you still look like a woman. I want you to get huge breast implants, at least double-E to look the part.”

Lorna licked dry lips. Cole wanted her to be a superhero, or at least look the part, with a slim, trim, and toned body. He wanted her in costume. He wanted her with big breasts. Lorna was a little scared, but if her Master wanted her to be his Cosplay sex slave then she would become the best Cosplay sex slave she could be.

“As you command, Master,” Lorna said finding the commands settle into her mind. There was no question she would obey, but she was wondering how to fulfill her orders. Lorna had a feeling that removing Cole’s inhibitions was a bad idea, “Okay Master, I want—.”

“Multiple women,” Cole said in his sleepy voice.

Lorna wasn’t sure she heard him correctly. “I’m sorry, what?” Lorna asked.

“I want,” Cole began, “I want you to make many women my sex slaves. I want them with big muscles, big breasts, and obsessed with Cosplay. I want you to be bi-sexual, and make all my slaves bi-sexual. I want you to love controlling women, and making them my slaves, and fucking them when I’m not around.”

For Lorna it was as if the thoughts she had of only having sex with Cole were crowded with images of other women also naked and between her legs. She wanted women, and Cole, and a breast in her mouth, and Cole’s dick in her pussy, and a spandex clad woman in a sixty-nine position with her, and Cole driving deep into her body, and a woman’s abs flexing as she licked her to an orgasm. Lorna was suddenly furious with Cole. “Why,” Lorna asked more than a little pissed.

“We’re in college,” Cole answered in his hypnotized trance. “I need to study. You need to study. I can’t fuck you all the time. You can’t fuck me all the time. I love you, and want you to succeed in your career. You can’t do your homework with my dick buried in your pussy. I can’t be working in the lab with you sucking my cock. I don’t want you to go without sex, but I don’t want to share you with another guy.”

Lorna thought about that for a moment. It was sweet of him to think of her, and want her to do well in her major. She didn’t like the idea that he turned her bi-sexual, but she was sure she’d find a way to make it work. Also he was in a trance, so she could mess with him, just as much as he messed with her.

“Not Hill,” Cole said drifting in his trance.

“What?” Lorna asked.

“Not Hillary,” Cole said. “She’s Jordan’s. Let him have her.”

“You make us sound like a child’s toy,” Lorna said. “Fine, I won’t enslave Hill. But listen closely to me, Master, don’t speak, just listen. Your mind is full of doors, and what has happened while you are in a trance is being placed inside a room, behind a locked door. This door isn’t just locked, but bolted, and chained. Only I can open it since I put you in this trance I have the key. You won’t know what happened in this trance because it is behind that locked door. You don’t know what is on the other side of that door, so you won’t even care to open it. You won’t care what happened to you in this trance. The door that held back your morals and inhibitions is now being opened. You again have your center and understanding. I am going to wake you up in a minute, and when I do you will feel wonderfully refreshed and relaxed. You won’t care you can’t remember what happened, and won’t even ask about it. It didn’t matter. All that matters is that when I want to you will let me hypnotize you again.”

12.

Days after the event that had made them realize they truly were in love Hillary and Jordan were for once not naked or having sex. The day had gotten late and Hillary and Jordan were together studying in Hillary and Lorna’s rooms. Hillary had her head in Jordan’s lap as she read her latest assignment on her tablet. Jordan was making flashcards from the text book open next to him. The day had gotten cold, and they both were wearing thick sweaters and long pants. The two lovers were trying to mix their studies with being together. Hillary was glad Lorna had hypnotized her to focus on her studies because otherwise she’d probably be trying to give Jordan a blow job.

“Done,” Hillary finally said powering down her tablet and putting it to the side.

“Hang on I have one more card to do,” Jordan said writing on the small poster board material.

Hillary reflected on her life since that fateful encounter with the cursed dildo. She finally had sex with Jordan. She found she really liked his cock buried deep inside of her. He likes it when there is a little bit of pain. He also likes it when she is on top.

Inside of Hillary’s mind she kept two lists. One list was a series of things that Jordan specifically commanded of her, and the other was a list of things she decided would please Jordan she would do them. The first list was very short. She was to eat healthy, exercise, and study hard. Those things were burned into her brain, and she appreciated Jordan thinking of her and ways she should improve herself. The other list was much longer. She’d started putting body lotion on after every shower so her skin was soft. She kept a string of extra large condoms ready for when Jordan was ready. She made sure she was wearing sexy underwear every day, just in case. That second list went on and on, dropping things and picking new ones up as her time with Jordan increased.

Jordan closed his book with a snap, and dropped the cards into a plastic case for them. He then leaned down and gave Hillary a smoking hot kiss. “So, what do you want to do?” Jordan asked her.

“Kissing is good, Master” Hillary said with her head still in his lap. Hillary only called Jordan ‘Master’ when they were alone, or with Cole and Lorna, and it was likely to be sexy time. Otherwise she just called him Jordan. “I like kissing. I should remind you, Master that I will do anything you want, and will love doing so.”

Jordan laughed. “Then I should give you your gift,” Jordan said motioning for Hillary to sit up.

“You got me a gift?” Hillary asked a little surprised. “It’s not another cursed dildo is it?”

“Nope,” Jordan said pulling from his backpack on the floor a small box. It was no longer or wider than his palm, and about as thick. It was made of shimmering gold leaf on cardboard, and looked like something a pair of gloves would come in.

“What did you get me?” Hillary asked tickled that Jordan got her something. She took the box, but didn’t open it.

“Open it,” Jordan said with a smile.

Hillary’s pussy twitched. The command was for her to open it, and she did. She didn’t open it just because she knew she would eventually, but Jordan commanded it of her, and she had to obey. Obeying meant pleasure. Obeying usually meant pleasuring Jordan. Obeying usually led to the pleasure of Jordan’s dick deep in her vagina.

Hillary pulled the top off the box, and was at first perplexed by the three small cloth triangles she saw. The cloth was a metallic blue that seemed to shift to green when it turned in the light. The triangles were rimmed with a light green, almost yellow, and there were strings that were similar to shoelaces connecting them. She picked up one of the triangles that were a match to another, and it came with it. Then it dawned on her what it was.

“It’s a mini bikini,” Hillary said in shock. Her pussy didn’t just twitch but gave a full on contraction at seeing the extremely skimpy bikini.

“The internet called it a micro-bikini,” Jordan said with a huge smile.

Hillary was breathing hard. Her pussy was getting very warm, and she was sure she’d be wet in a matter of moments. “You want me to wear this, Master?” Hillary asked.

“Yes I do,” Jordan said not realizing how hot his girlfriend was getting. “I think you’d look great in it.”

Hillary tried to calm her body down. She knew where this was going, and she wanted it. The micro-bikini wouldn’t stay on for long. Still it is the wrapper that makes the people want to open the present. Hillary jumped up off the couch and ran for the bathroom. She was so hot, and ready for action, she couldn’t wait. “Give me a second, Master,” Hillary shouted over her shoulder as she stripped off her sweater.

In seconds Hillary was naked. She looked down at her body and regretted not exercising as much as Lorna. Lorna had really gotten into pumping up her body and dropping her body fat. Hillary wanted to keep her breasts about the same size, not look for plastic surgeons like Lorna was doing. Still looking at her body Hillary put into her second list that she’d work on exercising even more, maybe take up jogging.

The top went on easily enough. The triangles slid on their shoestring lines to fit where Hillary needed them to. The line for the neck was actually a bit elastic so she could move without revealing her nipples. The tie in back could be reached by sliding things to the front, tying things, and then sliding things to the back. The bottom was a bit trickier. As soon as she started tying the sides of the bottom, she realized something.

“Master,” Hillary called out. “I have a slight issue.”

“Is it too small, or too big?” Jordan asked. “The internet said it was adjustable.”

“It’s not that,” Hillary said looking between her legs. “My bush is sticking out the sides of the bottom.”

“Oh,” Jordan said realizing that would be an issue. “Well, can you maybe shave your bush off?”

“You want me to shave my bush off, Master?” Hillary asked to make sure.

“Yeah sure,” Jordan said. “Shave your bush off. Keep it shaved. Don’t you shave your legs every day? Well shave your legs and bush every day.”

Hillary felt those words burn into her brain. Her first list just got a bit longer. Now she had to shave her legs and bush every day. It didn’t matter that she usually only shaved her legs once a week, but now she would do so every day, and the blond hair above her pussy too. With these new commands setting in her mind Hillary’s body burned with sexual heat. She must have a shaved pussy and shaved legs. Her Master wanted her smooth. Only he would appreciate how smooth her body was for him. He would touch her. He would kiss her. He would run his hands along her body, feeling how smooth and hairless she was down there. The only hair that would touch her nether regions now would be the curly dark hair above Jordan’s cock. Hillary was absolutely getting wet now.

“You’ll need to give me a few minutes, Master,” Hillary said with a dry mouth.

“Sure, I don’t want to rush you,” Jordan said his voice getting distant. “I’m not going anywhere.”

This statement made Hillary even hotter. He was waiting for her. He wanted her. He wanted her body, in an outfit that took up less surface area than a dollar bill. This made Hillary strip fast.

She looked down at her blond bush and for a moment had a memory of one of the few times she actually sculpted her bush. As a high school cheerleader they were given bottoms under their skirts, and they were very tight. Some of the girls even went without underwear. Hillary didn’t, but she did trim off most of her bush. She used the hair cutting trimmers that her mom used on her dad’s and brother’s hair. For two years she had a short and trimmed rectangle of blond fuzz over her vagina. Now as she took her bush in her fist and ran the scissors under her knuckles she realized that this was different. With each snip she knew her body was one step closer to just the way her Master wanted. She was undeniably wet.

Trimmed as far as scissors would go she got into the shower, and washed and foamed up her legs and what was left of her bush. She used her razor that would normally be just for her legs on everything below her waist. She was careful and made sure she got everything. She ended up having to shave her pussy twice just to make sure she got everything. When she stepped from the shower and looked at her body in the mirror the pink above her pussy was smooth as the belly above. Hillary quickly put on the body lotion that would help keep her legs smooth and prevent razor burn. Then she tied up her new outfit, which covered less area than a glove.

“Are you ready, Master?” Hillary asked from the bathroom.

“Whenever you are?” Jordan said.

Hillary opened the bathroom door and walked into the living room. If Hillary’s areolas were even a quarter of an inch larger they would be peeking out of the sides of her metallic top. Her freshly shaven pussy was smooth, and bare, showing around the long triangle that barely covered her slit. Jordan’s mouth hung open in shock. Hillary put on her second list that the first chance she got she’d get more micro-bikinis. Hillary did a twirl to show how nearly naked she was. When she looked back at her slack jawed boyfriend there clearly was a tent pole in his pants.

“You look amazing,” Jordan finally said.

“Thank you, Master,” Hillary said with a blush. Her pussy was roaring with a sexual inferno. She was well beyond wet, and in moments she’d probably be dripping.

“Freeze,” Jordan ordered, “don’t move a muscle. Well breathe and have your heart beat, but otherwise freeze.”

Hillary felt her muscles lock up. Her mind was screaming at the fact she was being commanded by her Master, and this was indubitably going to lead to sex! Her eyes were frozen, so all she could see was the corner of the couch and the table next to it. Her hands were on her hips with elbows out. One foot was flat on the floor, and her other foot was on the ball with her knee bent. She didn’t think she was in danger of falling over, but even if she did, she would stay frozen. Her Master commanded it of her.

Hillary knew that Jordan had gotten up off the couch. She knew he was standing next to her. Hillary found out he was enjoying her frozen body. A rustle of cloth and when he stood before Hillary again, all she could see were his abs under a hairy chest, and that amazing cock. It was fully erect, standing out, with veins and the bulging head dark red. Hillary felt her body react as her breathing became fast and dry. Her pussy got wetter and she felt it slowly running down her leg. Hillary nearly passed out with pleasure as Jordan started to touch her body.

The first thing Hillary felt were Jordan’s strong hands running up and down her arms. Goose flesh popped out on her skin. Then she felt him get closer, his heat radiating upon her, and soft gentle lips started kissing her collar bone. When his erect cock brushed against her thigh she nearly climaxed. Those amazing lips found her lips, and as much as she wanted to kiss him back she was frozen. Her body trembled involuntarily.

Hands wandered all over her body. Her Master’s hands were large, warm, and although not soft, were gentle. He cupped her breasts. Fingers slid under the small fabric triangles and flicked erect nipples to even harder stature. She felt his cock push against her round butt cheeks, and the fluid flowing from her slit increased dramatically in volume. From behind he ran his hands over her belly, along her sides, over her ass, and finally to the front. He rubbed her wet and burning pussy through the small slim triangle of cloth. Hillary’s mind and body were fighting against one another to be frozen and to climax like crazy.

Jordan came around to in front of Hillary again and squatted down to look her in the eyes. “You make a spectacularly hot statue,” Jordan said and looked down at her legs. “I see you are hot and ready to go. I wonder what would happen if I left you like this for the rest of the night?”

Hillary wanted to shout, “I’d kill you, after I fucked you, and then I’d bring you back, fuck you, and then kill you again.” In reality she couldn’t even grunt. The idea that her Master wanted her to be a statue was just adding fuel to the fire of lust inside of her.

“I don’t want you frozen for the rest of the night, no matter how hot it is,” Jordan said standing up. “So, Hillary, you can move again.”

Hillary was not a very large woman, or strong or even skilled in taking down a larger opponent. This didn’t stop her from dropping Jordan with a full frontal assault. Jordan went down, onto the couch, and slid off just as Hillary mounted his hips. Jordan laughed as he slid onto the floor, and further away from the couch. Hillary had barely pulled the shoestring to the side before she pushed her body onto Jordan’s hard cock with an animalistic grunting sound. She felt him filling her and the orgasm that had been ballooning inside of her popped. She hadn’t even got half of him inside of her before Hillary started to climax. She clenched as her pussy spurted onto Jordan’s abs making his dark chest hair stick to his body. Then she let herself ride the orgasm over and over, wave after wave. As each wave crashed she lowered her body even more onto Jordan’s member.

“Are you okay, babe?” Jordan asked concerned.

Hillary half heard him. She was more than okay. She wanted more. She would have more. She would take more. Hillary leaned forward and grabbed Jordan’s nipples. She gave them both hard pulling twists from his chest. He let out a minor cry of pain, and Hillary slid down even farther onto his cock. “I’m not okay,” Hillary said with a growl. “I need you all the way inside of me.”

Jordan grabbed Hillary’s hips, and pulled her down onto him. Hillary was a mix of emotions from surprised to frightened to filled with ecstasy. She saw sparks in her eyes. She felt the burning heat and minor pain of her pussy parted by the large rod of Jordan’s body. Hillary didn’t even realize she was having another orgasm until she heard Jordan cry out in pain and it dawned on her that she still had his nipples in her hands. Hillary let go of Jordan’s chest and dug her nails into his abs. Her orgasm was consuming her body, but mostly her hips wouldn’t stop rocking and riding the orgasm. If Jordan had told her to freeze in that instant she wasn’t sure she would be able to.

The orgasm slowed and Hillary nearly collapsed onto Jordan’s body. “Get up,” Jordan said quickly with a tone of urgency. “I want to cum on your face and breasts.”

For Hillary she did as commanded, but the knowledge of her Master’s cum on her kept the orgasm that had slowed from going any slower. She faced the one eyed snake of Jordan’s and it was slick with her juices, and some clear fluid of pre-cum started coming out. Hillary closed her mouth, after all her Master wanted to shoot his load on her face and breasts, not in her mouth.

The ropes of cum came out. The man seed first landed on her breast bone. The next hit her lower lip and chin. The next landed on her cheek. The last almost missed, but smeared itself on her belly. It felt so erotic knowing that he had marked her with his cum. Hillary felt her body hot and ready for more sex. She was ready for more cum. She was ready for anything her Master wanted of her.

“That was great,” Jordan said to Hillary. She was still on her knees, letting the cum drip onto more of her body. “Thank you.”

“Thank you, Master,” Hillary said with a huge smile. “What would you like to do with me now?”

“I want to get you cleaned up so we can go get some dinner,” Jordan said looking down at his cock.

“Do you want me to lick you clean, Master?” Hillary asked licking her cum covered lips.

“Is that what you want to do?” Jordan asked.

“I want, whatever you want me to want, Master,” Hillary said. To her it was absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a written in stone truth, she wanted whatever her Master wanted her to want.

“I want soap and water,” Jordan said and Hillary was only mildly disappointed. “I also want to see you in more micro-bikinis.”

Hillary blinked as she got to her feet. “I’m sorry, what about micro-bikinis?” Hillary asked.

“You look so hot in that micro-bikini,” Jordan said waving his hands up and down Hillary’s barely covered body. “I want you to wear micro-bikinis as often as possible.”

Hillary’s brain got a new item for her first list. She would wear micro-bikinis as often as possible. Gone from her mind were the comfortable sweat pants and sweat shirts. When lounging in the living room she’d wear a micro-bikini. When she was on a zoom lesson, she’d have a micro-bikini on, but only show her face. While working at her computer she’d only be wearing a micro-bikini. She’d wear a micro-bikini under her clothes. She’d ditch her sexy underwear and wear only micro-bikinis. Her Master commanded her to do so.

“As you command, Master,” Hillary said, and felt her pussy twitch.

13.

For Lorna it had been a wild few weeks. She found herself buying super hero and heroine costumes online. She’d been going to the gym six days a week, in the morning and evenings. Everything was sore. She’d been checking out hot women on campus as much as she kept looking at Cole’s crotch. She’d recorded Cole snapping his fingers and had it as a playable recording, and also her alarm to wake her up. She was glad she did since with everything going on she’d been getting very little sleep. The snaps helped with mental exhaustion, but her physical exhaustion still needed a few hours each night.

Hillary and Jordan were fucking nearly every night now. Lorna could hear them through the cardboard thin walls like they were in the same room as her. Hillary confided in Lorna that it seems Jordan has a bit of a masochist in him, and likes it when Hillary gives him a little pain before making it pleasure. Lorna caught Hillary smacking Jordan’s ass with a riding crop a few days before. Hillary was also wearing those nearly illegal micro-bikinis. Cole had joked that if he didn’t have a thing for women in spandex he’d have Lorna wear nothing but a micro-bikini at all times.

Lorna felt her abdomen was very sore. She’d exercise in the mornings with Cole, and then in the evenings by herself. She’d listen to her lectures that she’d recorded, and usually that information would stick in her head for the tests. Sweating and pumping iron had really started to show. She didn’t have biceps and abs that would show when not flexing, but when she did flex they were there. It was encouraging to see improvement. Cole had said that there was a comic con in two months, and he was hoping she’d be ready. Lorna was sure she would be. Her Master wanted her to be so.

Lorna had also taken to wearing her glasses instead of contacts. This was so she could work on rolling her eyes back, and not have a lens stuck behind her eyeball. Multiple times a day she’d have a few minutes to herself, so she’d work on rolling her eyes back so they were only showing white. She wouldn’t be able to see, so she’d pull out her phone, and record her face, just to make sure none of her brown irises showed. She’d gotten better, and now she could keep her eyes rolled white for over three minutes, before her eyelids would start to flutter and she’d have to put her eyes forward again. Still she was working on making her eyes white, just like Cole had told her to.

Her Master had also told her that she was bi-sexual, and to enslave women in his name. As long as Lorna didn’t tell Cole that there were women bound to his whim, then he wouldn’t know. Lorna was getting hot at the idea of making women bow before her. She could make women dance naked for her pleasure. She could make women tie each other up, and then use vibrators or their tongues to get each other off. Lorna shook her head to clear the image of women climaxing with spandex pants on, soaking the material with their juices.

Lorna did have to admit that in a few minutes that her fantasies might be closer to reality. Lorna hadn’t had a chance to go out and enslave any women. She’d been busy. If it wasn’t her classes, studying, her lame part time job working in the library, homework, or Cole’s cock in every hole she possessed, Lorna would have fulfilled her Master’s commands earlier.

Even with their holiday break from school Lorna had been busy. She’d arranged to get breast implants. Her parents weren’t pleased to learn she was doing something as prominent at this, but there was some small consolation that they could be taken out at some point. Lorna had to adjust a number of things with the introduction of 455 cc of saline in her chest. She got all new bras, with Cole’s input of course. She’d had to modify her exercising to strengthen her back muscles, and her pectoral muscles to make her breasts really stand out. At least now she looked like many of the women in the comic books she’d been checking out of the library. Those comic books were for Cole’s fantasy, not really her fantasy. Although the thought of wearing a super hero costume while taking out and eating out a woman in a super villain costume was a pussy warming fantasy.

Now, with a backpack slung over her shoulder Lorna was walking up to Chi Omega sorority. Of all the sororities on campus this was one that had the hottest girls. Lorna never wanted to be in a sorority, but now she did. However, Lorna didn’t want to pledge to be a sister. She wanted to be a Mistress.

The door was thin and flimsy with a screen on it that had been patched twice. Lorna knocked and a few minutes later a very attractive African American woman showed up at the door. Her hair was black and fell in ringlets around her dark brown face that had very prominent cheek bones. She was wearing a tight tee-shirt that was cut off to show her midriff, she had a hint of abs. Her long dark legs were corded with muscles. Lorna was really going to enjoy her.

“May I help you?” The woman asked from behind the screen.

“Hi,” Lorna said wondering if this amazing woman would look good as Bat Girl or Green Lantern. “My name is Lorna Seidel, and I have a gift for Chi Omega.” She let her backpack slip off her shoulder.

“If you hand me a bag of shit I’ll call the cops,” the woman threatened.

“In truth I’m re-gifting something to you,” Lorna said coming up with the same box that Cole had given her months ago. “Just a quick question, do you have a favorite super hero?”

14

Lisha Pond had flushed the Jinn ring down the toilet the first chance she got. It was caught at the waste treatment plant later that day. All of the solid matter that did not fit through the screen was carted off to a landfill. The ring worked its way up to the surface of the garbage and sat there for a few days. When a driver’s hydraulic breaks failed he stopped the dump truck and got out. While waiting for a tow he looked down and saw the ring poking out of what the driver thought was dirt. The driver pocketed the ring. Later that night he cleaned the ring up, and held onto it. He’d give it to his wife as a peace offering when she was mad at him. This came sooner, rather than later, and the Jinn was freed from the ring once more.

The End