The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Cupid’s Potion — Humiliating My Bitch Boss

Tags: mind control, humiliation, male dominant

Summary: My bitch of a boss has been determined to make my life hell, but I have just the thing women like her need: an attitude adjustment potion that’s going to lower her inhibitions and increase her libido until she’s nothing but an easily mind controlled little slut.

I had to give it to her: bitch was fucking hot.

Crazy, but hot.

I turned the mountain of paperwork she’d saddled me with into a makeshift partition. Like this, I could make the most out of a rare unobstructed view of the finest ass I’ve ever seen without my boss figuring out I was eye-fucking her on the down low.

She was wearing gym attire—white sneakers, black jodhpur leggings, and a snug plain t-shirt that squished her tits together, making them seem even bigger than they were. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and she looked like she’d just gotten out of a post workout shower. Beads of water glistened on her creamy skin and her clothes clung wetly to her curvaceous body.

The way she moved around the office reminded me of a lithe panther—darkly alluring, lethally seductive, and in complete control of her environment.

Yet nothing could be further from the truth.

No matter how much she pretended and faked it until she actually made it, as the saying goes, my hot bitch of a boss wasn’t a panther. She was a scared little kitten, overwhelmed, with her claws out and ready to draw blood.

She had literally nothing under her control.

Freshly divorced, utterly single, and busy chasing the long lost charms of her youth, she kept making mistake after mistake. Such as hiring me, a man without scruples, and who was about to perform a little attitude adjustment on her ass.

Yeah, she was hot, all right, but she was also a total bitch.

She’d have no trouble picking up a few more clients and even making partner at this firm, if only she wasn’t so damn uptight.

And bossy.

And a real pain in the ass to work with, always yelling and nagging and throwing fits if so much as a comma was missing from a report.

Shit, I snickered to myself. An idea just came to me—perhaps I should have her thank me for what I was about to do to her.

I reached into my pant pocket and fished out the vial of CP.

Full name Cupid’s Potion, the pink fluid was a little black market mind control drug. A dose of this, along with a healthy serving of my dick in her cunt, rearranging her insides, and all her unpleasantness should go away.

“Derek, get in here!”

Right on cue, she was embarking on another round of “make the new hire hate his life”.

It was now or never.

“Yes, Elaine, coming!” I replied, knowing full well how much she hated me talking to her on a first name basis.

Call me petty, I won’t mind.

I slowly got out from behind my desk and made my way to hers.

My grip on the cup of CP-spiked coffee was tight. All I needed was a little bit of luck and my life at this firm would no longer be an exercise in enduring humiliation.

The moment I opened the glass doors to her office, the shouting began.

“How many times do I have to tell you to proofread your reports?”

She threw the documents at me with all the annoyance and theatricality she was capable of. The papers flew over her desk, slid across the glass coffee table bridging the twin guest chairs, before finally landing onto the carpeted floor where they spilled like the leaves of a withering tree.

I swallowed my anger, along with the snark I wanted to hit her with, and focused instead on keeping my tone neutral and cool.

“Sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“It better not. Jesus, Derek! I can’t keep coming back here every afternoon to fix your dumb shit. I have a life, you know.”

No, she didn’t.

Not anymore.

Not since her divorce and the bitterness that filled her with.

“I’ll stay with you to fix this.”

“Duh! You’re not paid to create more work for me, Derek. This is your final warning.”

Without another word, I handed her the coffee and bent down to pick up the reports.

She paused, looking at me a little funny. She was used to me putting up more of a fight, to get in her face about her tone and everything, to match her vitriol with sarcasm, but when I didn’t say anything, she kind of mellowed a little.

She let out a long, soft, sigh.

Maybe Elaine, too, was tired of our daily dance and in the mood for something different.

I almost let that sliver of empathy sway me from my plans.

But instead of taking the higher road, I pushed ahead with stooping to her level and I simply went back to my desk, waiting for the potion to do its job.

Within five minutes, my bitch boss’ cheeks were taking on a pronounced pink hue.

Another ten minutes, and she had every window wide open, letting in the cold winter air of midtown New York, while still fanning herself with one of the files on her desk.

Half an hour later, she was now bouncing in her seat, rubbing her thighs together and worrying her lower lip between her teeth.

She tried to hide it at first, to play it like nothing was bothering her, but I could tell what was going on—she was getting hornier and hornier by the second and nothing was even coming close to giving her a modicum of relief.

“I think you need to see this, boss,” I said, and made my way to her again.

“I’m busy now! Don’t come in!”

I ignored her.

I was going in for the kill.

I walked straight into her office, ignoring her growls. The picture of casual nonchalance, I calmly breached her personal space. With one hand, I placed a random company memo before her eyes, while the other found a spot to settle on her shoulder.

She immediately felt tense.

“Does this look right to you?”

Instead of an answer, she jumped up and away from me, as if my touch burned her.

“You need to get out, Derek. Now!”

“Elaine?” I asked, feigning innocence. “What’s going on? Are you alright? You seem…”

“I’m fine, just leave!”

Her pupils were dilated and she was panting hard.

I was meaning to back her into a corner and trail my hands all over her body until she begged me to fuck her, but Lady Luck was finally on my side and offered me a much more humiliating scenario.

Something moved in my peripheral vision and when I looked at my boss’ computer monitor, I found a bona fide porno movie playing on the screen.

“Wow, I didn’t think you were such a slut, boss.”

She opened her mouth to deny it, but thanks to Cupid’s Potion, that was no longer an option. The more time passed, the hornier she got, and the longer she spent without some physical stimulation, without an orgasm, the more desperate for cock she became.

She would soon do anything I told her to, completely unable to control herself.

“I… I’m a slut,” she said, then added, “I can’t believe I just said that!”

Her hands flew to her mouth, as if that was going to stop the shameful things I was going to have her say.

I shook my head, still playing my role. “Me neither. I looked up to you, Elaine and you’re not only not working, on company’s time, but actually watching porn at your desk? Were you just fingering yourself when I came in here? Was that why you told me to stay away?”

Humiliation, in all its glory, bloomed within her.

It colored her cheeks beet red and filled her pretty eyes with tears. She wrapped her arms around her midriff, a pathetic shield that wouldn’t stop me from exposing her for what she truly was: a lusty little office slut.

I could tell she’d never been in a situation like this, so vulnerable, lacking so much control, hormones raging inside her body and clouding her judgment.

I didn’t think Cupid’s Potion would be so powerful after a single dose, but perhaps her sorry ass had been without a man for far too long.

“You don’t have to answer that,” I said. “Look, I get it. If you want some cock in you, just say the word, and I’ll fuck your brains out. No one else has to know.”

She let out an anguished whimper.

“It’s okay. You’re not the first woman to find herself in this position, and you won’t be the last. You can have whatever you want with me, because I’m just that much of a nice guy. I aim to please.”

Her eyes darted back and forth between me, the monitor still playing obscene acts not safe for work, and the door to her imaginary freedom.

“So?”

She shook her head, not trusting herself to speak out against my plans.

Poor thing then tried to get herself out of this situation I put her in, but she stumbled over her feet, her body betraying her brain. She reached out for something to steady herself, but I advanced on her and pulled Elaine flush against my chest instead.

Her body was burning up with desire and need.

“Beg me, you bitch. I want to hear how you beg for my cock,” I growled, looking right into her eyes and getting drunk on the panic in them.

“I’ve never been so horny in my life,” she mewled, finally crying. “I don’t understand. What’s happening to me? Why am I like this? Why can’t I think about anything other than getting fucked?”

Payback was such a sweet thing.

“Cute, but that’s not what I asked. I want you to beg, Elaine. Really sell it to me, how much you want me to fuck you tonight.”

With that, I dipped a hand between her legs, helping her make a decision.

The fabric of her jodhpurs was completely soaked through.

“Oh God, please,” she whispered as I ran my fingers up and down her slit, doubling down on my efforts to make her surrender to me. “Don’t stop.”

I didn’t know if she meant the pleasure or the torment.

Maybe both.

Her breath hitched in her throat, and she bit down on her bottom lip hard enough that she drew blood. She couldn’t have stopped herself even if she wanted to. Her CP-fueled lust had taken over, and all she could think about was getting off. She was wound up tight, like a coil, just the way I wanted.

“I need your cock,” she said. “I need it so bad.”

My dick twitched in response. I had to know how fucking her would feel and how her body would react to having something inside of her.

“Please,” she begged, her voice ragged with lust. “Please fuck me. Please make me come. I need to feel you inside me. I need to come. Oh God!”

“Are you close?” I asked, when she trembled beneath me.

She nodded, a jerky movement.

“Yes,” she breathed, before biting her lip again.

“You want to be a good little office slut for me, don’t you?” I asked, shifting my hand and bringing it up to cup her breast.

“Yes.”

“Take your clothes off, then. I wanna see if you’re worth it.”

I let go of her, then, breaking off all stimulation, and I just let her fall onto the floor, at my feet.

It was like a switch flipped inside her brain.

She seemed to go from timid to bold all in one moment, as she pushed herself up from the ground, and started undressing before me.

Her t-shirt was the first to hit the floor. I saw the bare skin of her tummy—still flat and taut, with the barest of white stretch marks, testament to her dedication to hit the gym every single day and keep herself sexy and fuckable.

She kicked off her shoes next, and within a few seconds, her leggings joined her top. She was so close that I could feel her heat, and I swallowed hard when she bent over to pull them off.

And then she was standing there, waiting for her prize.

I laughed.

“All of it, woman.”

Her eyes went wide and her breath caught.

“Now.”

She reached back and slid her fingers through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. It had come so beautifully undone in our cat and mouse game, just like her self-control and sensibilities.

“Don’t try to play it coy,” I said, voice gruff. “Off with your panties and bra.”

The black lace scraped against her skin, and I took a step forward, just enough to reach out and tug the material down. It fell from her body, leaving her exposed.

Her nipples were hard peaks, begging for my mouth. I leaned in and sucked one into my mouth, making her moan. I tugged the other, and she threw her head back, arching her spine, while her hands gripped my shoulders.

“You’re killing me,” she whispered.

I kissed her, then, getting drunk on her lust for me, my tongue battling with hers. She tasted sweet, like chocolate and cream, and I moaned, my hand sliding down her stomach, over her hip, and cupping her ass.

“Please,” she whimpered.

I didn’t hesitate. I pushed her forward, into the hard wood of her desk and made her bend over it. I wanted her on lewd display for my viewing pleasure. Sluts like Elaine didn’t deserve any sense of modesty.

I ran my fingers along the outside of her thigh, then between them, over the crease where her leg met her pelvis. I rubbed my palm against her skin, feeling the softness of her body.

“Yes,” she said, voice gone all hazy. “Touch me, there, everywhere.”

“And here, too?”

I pressed my hand against her shaved cunt. She was so wet, hot and slick, that I could barely hold myself back from sliding inside her right then.

“Mmm, yes!”

She spread her legs wider, her breath coming in gasps. I obliged and slipped two fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out, while I pressed my thumb against her clit. She thanked me by arching her back, pushing herself further onto my hand and fucking herself on my fingers.

I kept working her, the two of us breathing hard, while I used my free hand to fish out my phone from my pants pocket and I pressed the buttons to take a few pictures, even a video.

She looked so damn sexy and completely at my mercy, I wanted to remember this moment for later. The way her chest heaved, her skin flushed red, her thighs trembling. She’d never looked more beautiful than she did right now.

I felt my cock begin to harden again, pressing against the front of my pants.

“I’m gonna come,” she whimpered.

“No, you’re not.” I yanked my hand away from her pussy. “I think you’ll suck my cock first, and maybe after, I’ll let you come.”

When Elaine turned around to face me, bitter tears were streaming down her visage, ruining whatever was left of her makeup. This time, she didn’t seem like she was crying like a petulant brat or out of frustration, like before.

It seemed to go much, much deeper than that.

“Why won’t you just fuck me?” She mewled, broken and defeated already. “Why won’t men like me? What’s wrong with me? First my husband cheated on me and then divorced me, then the CEO almost fired me last week, now you won’t let me cum, what am I lacking? Tell me! I’m trying so hard to be good enough.”

I couldn’t believe the power that little pink liquid packed within such a tiny vial. It had managed to tear down all of her barriers, especially the mental ones, and expose her true self to me.

It looked like I’d been right in my assessment of Elaine—she was like a ship lost at sea, adrift without any direction as it tried desperately to stay afloat yet still sinking into oblivion beneath its own weight.

Poor little slut, she must’ve never imagined her life would one day turn out to be like this.

I reached out a hand to touch her pained face, wiping her tears of sorrow with my thumb, before pressing down on her shoulder so she’d assume the position I needed her to be in.

Had she not been an utter cunt to me until now, I might’ve felt sorry for her and treated her ass nicer for the upcoming part of my plan to put her in her place, but no. She’d been nothing but a bitch and I wasn’t ready to forgive her just yet. She was going to earn that on her hands and knees, with her mouth and pussy and whatever other parts of her voluptuous body I might fancy.

“Tell me…”

She continued to beg, oh so annoyingly, and I took the opportunity to unzip my pants and take out my cock. I then slid it in while her mouth was open and I pushed myself all the way into her, as far down her throat as she could handle it without me causing her body too much damage.

When I pulled out, she tried to whine again, so I silenced her again.

And again.

And again.

I was using my cock as little more than a makeshift pacifier.

This wasn’t all that physically pleasurable for me, it mostly just gave me a sick kick, boosting my ego, being able to shut her up with a mouthful of my cock, but I kept at it until she understood the message.

Eventually, Elaine stopped trying to speak, deciding that a gulp of air was preferable to suffocating on my dick or choking on her words. Drunk on lust and beaten up by her former experiences with men, she resigned herself to simply accepting my punishment.

She’d even closed her eyes, seeming almost lost to the rhythm of my thrusts, her tongue darting out to greet and caress my cock every time I moved my hips forward.

“Good girl,” I said after a while, pulling out with a pop. “Do you have anything else to say?”

She shook her head.

“Good, then you can suck me off properly now.”

Her lips wrapped around me with ease and, with, renewed self-abandon, she took me deep inside her throat again.

This time Elaine was doing all the work, bobbing her pretty head up and down my length.

It didn’t escape my notice, but I also didn’t comment on how her hands had found their way in between her legs without me allowing it, and on how she was furiously rubbing her clit as she sucked the pre-cum I was leaking into her mouth.

My balls would occasionally slap against her chin and I watched them twitch and tighten ever so slightly every time that happened.

Elaine was definitely becoming quite skilled at this.

I was almost sure she’d also made herself cum once or twice already, if I were to go by the way she’d shuddered at my feet, her blowing taking on a jerky quality to it, from time to time.

The thought made me groan quietly, squeezing my thighs together and thrusting faster as I began to get closer and closer to a climax of my own.

After another minute, I decided that it wouldn’t hurt to give her something extra to remember today by and I grabbed hold of her head, tangling my hands in her hair, holding her face pressed against my pelvis, her nose smooshed against my pubic hair, while I shot load after load of cum directly into her stomach.

I imagined how she’d think back on what we did, later, when she finally went home tonight, if only because she won’t be able to eat for days, remembering how much I came into her mouth, down her throat, filling her belly with my sperm and how she hadn’t done shit to stop that from happening.

As soon as I finished emptying myself, I released Elaine from my grasp and stepped away from her.

She gasped softly, looking up at me through glazed over eyes, licking her lips clean.

I didn’t know why I got off on seeing her look the way she did now, so mellow and soft, but I did.

Not even bothering to wipe her saliva from her chin she dropped to her ass, directly on the office’s dirty carpet, before falling on her back, legs spread.

“I suppose you earned yourself a proper fuck now,” I chuckled, admiring her body in all its glory. That was where she belonged, naked at my feet, waiting for me to tell her how I wanted to fuck her next. “Spread’em wider, like your lot does in cheap pornos.”

Elaine pursed her lips in the way she always did when she was thinking, but then said and did nothing for so long that I thought the potion, or my facefuck, one of the two, must’ve broken her in more ways than one.

“Tell me what you’re thinking,” I prompted her, feeling something was off.

“I’ve never done a more disgusting thing in my life,” she breathed, suddenly unable to meet my gaze. “I think you’re a filthy animal.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes, yes it is,” she continued, sounding more like her usual self. “I can’t believe you made me put my lips on you like that and then you… you… right into my mouth! I’ll have you fired tomorrow for sexual assault. Everyone will know what a pervert you are.”

I knelt between her trembling legs while she was busy spewing off threat after threat.

She was shaking with shame and humiliation and perhaps fury, too, and I thought how it was actually so fucking perfect that I’d been the first man to face fuck her and empty my balls down her throat.

I liked being women’s first and I hadn’t thought there could be a hole someone hadn’t yet put their dick in, considering her age.

It gave me hopes about her anal cherry being on the table, too.

“Pervert? I like the sound of that,” I said, settling myself above her body, pinning her down with my masculine weight. “Sex is a waste of time and energy if it’s safe and sweet and boring as hell.”

Elaine’s mind was slowly fighting off the effects of the potion, but her body was having a much harder time. Her nipples stood at attention upon feeling the heat my own body was emanating and she couldn’t help herself a shallow thrust of her hips upwards, twitching restlessly for another morsel of pleasure I might want to bestow upon it.

“But you’re forgetting something, Elaine. You begged me to, remember?” I said, aligning the tip of my cock against her unprotected, hairless, pussy, before viciously thrusting into its tight, wet, depths. “You begged me to fuck you and so here I am, enjoying what you’re willingly sharing with me.”

“You… You must’ve done something to me!” She panted through moans, her own actions not matching her words.

Where she might’ve wanted to shove at my chest, she was actually clinging onto my body and we moved together, her pussy walls clenching around my shaft, keeping me tightly nestled inside her body.

“I’ve done a lot of things to you. Because you asked. Because you’re my boss and if I don’t do what you say, you have the power to fire me. People are well aware of your reputation as a prime, seriously lacking some dick, office bitch. No one would be blaming me, sweetheart.”

I turned the narrative back on her, reminding her who had actual control over this situation.

How, considering our situation, who actually was that had the most to gain and the most to lose, and that perhaps it would be better for her to admit that she was just a horny slut and that my cock in her pussy had been her idea to begin with.

No one would believe otherwise, anyway.

And why should they?

The office cameras wouldn’t show me spiking her coffee with CP, instead they’d show her acting inappropriately towards me.

This wasn’t rape.

This was two adults having an office affair, however filthy and taboo, when they should’ve been working.

“If anything, I feel bad about making myself such an easy conquest for you,” I added, imagining the fury blooming in her chest, and thinking on how humiliating all this must feel for her, one so unable to control her body’s reactions. “I generally have to like someone first, in order to have sex with them, but since you were so insistent…”

I finished with that massive blow to her ego and the outraged look she gave me next was all I needed to blow another load inside my bitch boss, this time deep in her cunt.

I held myself there, making sure I spurted all of my seed in her pussy, thoroughly creampie-ing her, before she finally gathered enough willpower to push me away.

Satiated and with my balls empty, I obliged.

She was still trembling and panting as we pulled apart, but it wasn’t all from exertion or the aftermath of an orgasm so powerful that it left her a little weak, it was because deep down, she knew, and I knew, that all she ever really wanted was for a man to appreciate her in bed.

I was pretty sure that her ex husband hadn’t cheated on her because Elaine wasn’t a good fuck, but because he’d never cared for her to begin with and didn’t even try, all throughout their marriage, her attitude having been too off putting.

With training, though, my boss would make someone a perfectly good fuck toy.

Maybe even mine, I thought, remembering I could always order more CP vials.