The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cupcake v. Muffin

(this story is very silly)

Daniel Strawpoll was, by most accounts, not a remarkable or unusual individual. He lived an average life in an average home in an average neighborhood, and that was generally how he liked it. If he had a unique strength or skill, it was in discernment and judgement: he considered himself to be an expert judge on things, able to make fair decisions based on all the evidence he was given. It was because of this vaunted power of prudence that he became alarmed when he heard the doorbell start to ring.

The doorbell ringing was not unusual, of course. He wasn’t expecting company really, but that didn’t mean someone couldn’t be coming by, perhaps to visit or sell him something. No, what made the doorbell ringing such a concern is WHERE it was ringing, or rather where the sound was coming FROM. Because when the doorbell started to ring, he went to the front door and realized the sound was not coming from the doorbell at all. No, the sound of the doorbell was coming from further inside the house. The sound of the doorbell was coming from the master bedroom.

‘This is highly unusual’, Daniel thought to himself. He was usually a good judge of such matters, and his judgement told him that yes—it was very unusual for the sound of the doorbell to come from anywhere but the front door, which is where the doorbell was. This concerned him greatly, and for a moment he was seized with an irrational desire to completely ignore the sound of the gentle ringing. But it continued, with such urgency that it was like impatient fingers were jamming the buzzer repeatedly. The kind of guest Daniel would normally have wryly told off once he got to the front door. Except of course he was already at the front door, and there was nobody there to tell off.

Wrestling with the strange anxiety of the situation, Daniel walked to his bedroom and leaned inside, peering warily around the doorframe. Sure enough, the ringing of the bell was louder now, and seemed to be coming from the confines of his bedrooms walk in closet. This was wholly improbable, if not impossible. “What the absolute fuck,” Daniel whispered, not usually one to swear but reasonably sure this situation called for fuck. It was a prophetic assumption.

The ringing continued for several minutes as Daniel stood, frozen, staring at his closet door with a mixture of fear and concern. He hoped that maybe it would just stop if he didn’t answer, but the doorbell kept on ringing, each time that it seemed to lull it became renewed by whatever incessant jabbing finger was, presumably by some method of transposition, ringing his buzzer from inside the closet. “Ok, christ, fine!” he eventually shouted after growing impatience overcame his fear and confusion. He marched over to the door and grabbed hold of the handle. “Who the hell is i—“ he began to ask—feeling foolish as he did—as he pulled the closet door open, but he did not get the chance to finish. As he pulled the closet door open, there was a loud BANG and the doors flung open, sending him stumbling back in surprise to fall down onto his ass by the side of his bed as smoke poured into the room.

Out of the smoke billowing from the closet gracefully pranced two figures. They were small, perhaps not more than three and a half foot tall, and their silhouettes were decidedly feminine. Short with exaggerated hourglass curves, clad in frilly dresses with scalloped hems, and long thin whips tipped with spades trailing behind them that Daniel eventually realized were tails. The pair of imps pranced out of the smoke, giggling delightedly as they entered the room. One was rosey in hue, almost pastel, with shining red lips and bright red eyes, her hair swirled up into a bun on top of her head. The other had nutty brown skin, with contrasting apple green lipstick and eyes, her own hair a slightly darker shade of brown glossy and straight cut into a square banged hime cut that framed her face. They held each other’s hands and tittered excitedly, bowing low, their breasts bulging inside their lace up blouses wobbling as they did.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” shouted Daniel, admittedly somewhat rudely but now extremely alarmed. He grabbed onto the edge of his bed and scrambled shakily to his feet, staring at the pair of intruders in wide eyed fear.

“Hello~!” they sang in unison, bobbing for a bow once more. “I’m Cupcake!” announced the pink imp, waving her free hand hello. “I’m Muffin!” said the brown one, waving with equal excitement. “We’re the Tiny Cake Twins!” they cried out together, clapping hands together.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?” demanded Daniel, scrambling for his phone.

“Silly, we just told you that,” chimed Cupcake, covering her mouth and giggling. Muffin rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!” Daniel screamed, frantically trying to dial 911.

“We came—to ask you a question!” announced Muffin, placing her hands on her hips.

“A very important question!” echoed Cupcake, clapping her hands together excitedly.

“We came to ask you—which one of us is better! Muffin or Cupcake!?” Muffin continued, as Daniel fumbled with his cell.

“Emergency call, Emergency call! Fucking Google!” Daniel snarled as he fat fingered the touchscreen.

“Uh-oh, Muffy, it looks like he’s being uncooperative,” whispered Cupcake to her sister conspiratorially.

“Yes, I’m afraid we’ll have to use that,” Muffin agreed gravely, drawing a gasp from Cupcake. “Are you ready?” she asked. Her sister nodded, and they clasped hands once more.

“Tiny Cake Twins powers activate!” they sang together, doing a dance in place and posing. The room began to darken, and the wind blew despite the windows being shut. Daniel looked up and gawped. The pair began to sparkle, for want of a better term, pointing at Daniel with accusatory fingers. “Love Love Hyperbeam!” they yelled, then put their hands to their lips and blew a kiss.

‘What the hell, this is just like my Japanese animes,’ was all Daniel had time to think before a flash of pink light blinded him, and a heart-shaped beam of heart-shaped energy (that is to say, the energy was also heart-shaped, a dynamic Daniel did not have time to consider) erupted from the twins, engulfing him in a pillar of pastel light that blotted out everything else in the room. “What! IMPOSSIBBBLLLLLLEEEE—” roared Daniel as the beam overtook him, scouring the cloths from his body and burning them to ashes as his vision was flooded with hearts. Flung off his feet by the force of the attack, Daniel was left sprawling and naked on-top of his bed, phone flung from his hand and his eyes a hazy pink.

Daniel gurgled; his thoughts scrambled by the force of the charm attack. Cupcake and Muffin popped up on the bed beside him (haiyai that was fast), now stripped of their dresses and clad only in lacey, scalloped lingerie, a set of white bra and panties that looked like nothing so much as stylized baking cups. Had he been able to think, he might have been able to appreciate the obvious visual pun.

“Feeling better, Danny?” cooed Cupcake, stroking a pink hand down his chest. Her and Muffin nestled their bodies down against him, their short curvy forms rubbing against him tantalizingly. His whole body was tingling from the charm beam, his nerve endings alight with excitement. Already, his cock was starting to stand up straight from his body, and the girls giggled and pet him.

“It looks like his pipette is ready, Cuppy,” tittered muffin, sliding herself down so she was eye level with Daniels groin. She reached out and wrapped her little fingers around his throbbing member, dragging a groan from Daniel.

“Mmm, more like a pipe than a pipette, Muffy,” Cupcake cooed, joining her sister down below, also reaching to caress Daniel’s twitching erection. With her other hand, she gently squeezed his balls, rolling the delicate orbs inside their sack around and stroking their surface with her fingers. “His bags nice and full of cream for us too,” she laughed, planting a kiss on Daniels hip.

“Is that right Danny?” asked Muffin, leaning over to nuzzle the underside of his shaft adoringly, planting small kisses on Daniels now dense and aching balls. “You have a nice big bag of nuts for us? I love getting topped with sprinkles of nuts,” she purred, licking the bottom of his shaft. Daniel bucked his hips and moaned, too insensible to do anything more than writhe and groan with the charm spell having overwhelmed his senses and left him a needy pliant little toy for the imps.

“Nuts are alright, but a thick coating of icing is what I want. Mmm, maybe even some of it pumped inside. Right Danny?” teased Cupcake, grabbing hold of his erection with both hands and kissing the top with her pillowy soft lips, smearing red lipstick on his skin.

The sisters worked together on him, from top to bottom and from bottom to top, smearing wet kisses and sucks across his now primed and twitching cock, making him arch his hips and whimper as they teased every inch of his surface with their naughty little mouths and sweet little tongues, lavishing him with praise and kisses as they stroked and suckled him. Daniel went cross-eyed with sensation as the pair began to kiss each other with his dick wedged in between their mouths, the sensation of their dueling tongues and prowling lips making his balls tighten beneath their teasing hands. Sensing his impending orgasm, the twins broke off their kiss with an audible pop, thin sticky strands of saliva and pre-cum stretching between their mouths and his dick.

“Ah ah, remember, you have to choose which one of us is better,” teased Cupcake, shimmying closer and resting Daniels aching shaft against her breasts, making him moan and his dick lurch.

“Oh, don’t be mean, Cuppy, he’s got to try us before he can tell us I’m better,” chided Muffin, who similarly slid forward to sandwich his cockmeat between the generous mounds of their breasts.

“In your dreams,” rejoined Cupcake, as the pair reached behind themselves and undid their bra’s, doing away with the lacy garments before mashing their tits together to crush both Daniels cock and mind beneath the warm softness of their wonderful bosoms. Daniels eyelids fluttered as the two worked his shaft up and down between their docked breasts, their saliva and the copious amounts of pre-cum now leaking out of his twitching cock like a broken faucet lubricating the tit-fuck and making it nice and slick.

“You’re such a big boy,” whispered Muffin to him conspiratorially, licking his swollen crown between the rise and fall of their breasts. “Such a big, hard, needy boy… bet you’ve got loads and loads of hot cream icing to pump out for us,” she murmured in a throaty little voice that thrilled Daniel.

“Loads upon loads,” agreed Cupcake, kissing his crown each time it peaked out, “lots of yummy sweet cum to fill us and cover us with, good silly horny boy that you are.” Working in tandem, their breasts sliding up and down at odds with one another, mouths dueling over his glans as they squeezed his shaft between them, they pumped Daniel until he was frantically bucking once more. His balls drew up hard against his body, and this time they didn’t stop—with a hoarse shout, the irresistible force of climax swept over him, and he came like a freight train. Huge spurts of cum jetted from his tormented erection, jetting in arcs that fell over the imp’s breasts and faces. They laughed and cheered with glee as he came, eagerly scooping and licking up the issue that poured forth from his loins until he sagged back into the mattress of the bed. What they didn’t get themselves, they shared, kissing and licking each other over his limp form until they had both been fairly cleaned until they turned their eyes back on Daniel who laying there catching his breath.

“Fuck,” whispered Daniel, his body and mind a pink haze of post coital bliss, The imp twins giggled and crawled over him, deliciously curvy figures dragging against his body setting off sparks of pleasure in his sensitive skin.

“Right Daniel, time to fuck,” purred Cupcake as she moved up to straddle Daniels face, planting her ample bottom over his mouth and grinding her slit against his face. “Why not have a taste of something sweet to give you a pick-me-up?” she cooed, sliding her pussy against his lips. Without thinking, Daniel let out a muffled groan and reached up to grab hold of Cupcakes wonderfully soft hips and ass, digging his fingers into that unctuous flesh and lapping at her velvety folds. True to her word, it tasted sweet, and a light syrup trickled out of her vagina across her tongue as she started to tremble and mewl from his oral ministrations.

Muffin meanwhile, had not left his dick, and instead moved to straddle his hips where her sister went to his head. She took hold of his flagging erection and stroked it, the magic of the charm beam ensuring it rose once again to the occasion, hard and hungry and with none of the pain Daniel expected. “Sweets nice and all, but I bet Danny wants something a bit more… substantial,” Muffin declared, rubbing her hot little pussy up against the underside of his reviving cock. “Isn’t that right, baby?” she cooed, sliding his crown against the warm and soft outer lips of her vagina. They clung to him as if reluctant to let go, and he let out another muffled moan as she slid him inside of her. She was tight, mind searingly tight, and Daniel arched his hips and licked Cupcake frantically as Muffin forced him inside of her vice like cunt moaning all the while. With a meaty plap their hips slapped together, Muffins shapely ass jiggling over his balls as he hilted inside of her, and she started to grind as her cunt rippled around him in a milking motion.

Cupcake swiveled around on Daniels head to turn and face her sister, and each took hold of the other’s hands and locked fingers together as they started to ride him together. Back and forth, up and down, they rocked and rolled and rode, moaning in pleasure as they bounced on-top of him like a toy. Daniel participated best he could, working his mouth over Cupcake in all the ways that seemed to make her moan louder, bucking his hips to force his dick deeper and deeper into the bottomless cave that was Muffins sucking channel, and digging his fingers into SOMEONES (he lost track of who) luscious curves. His world was reduced to heat, flesh, and milking, all sight and sound shut out by Cupcakes voluminous ass and thighs.

Even with having already cum under their tender ministrations once before, this could not continue forever—even though it seemed to stretch on so inside Daniels mind—and soon his bucking and licking became just a little more frantic. The girls, sensing his change of pace, started to work themselves upon him faster and more urgently, kissing and fondling each other as they moaned into each other’s mouths and helped themselves towards orgasm. Cupcake came first, tightening around Daniels tongue and crying out in pleasure as she flooded his mouth with more of that light sweet syrup that made his head spin. Muffin followed shortly after, her vicelike grip tightening around him to unbearable levels as she screamed in orgasm. Daniel lifted his hips and followed suit, pumping load after voluminous load of hot cream inside of Muffin, briefly blacking out beneath Cupcakes ass as he did.

When he came to, his orgasm had subsided, and Cupcake had climbed off his face leaving him able to breathe again. All three of them were sweaty, sticky, and shaking. They lay together in Daniels bed a moment, catching their breath. “S-See,” panted Muffin smugly as his cum trickled out of her pussy, “I told you I was better,”

“No fair, no fair,” complained Cupcake, crawling down Daniels body to shove her sister lightly making her clear off his lap. “You got to ride his cock, I only got to ride his face. How’s he supposed to know I’m better if he doesn’t get to fill me with his hot cream cheese icing?”

“Please don’t call it that, its weird,” complained Daniel weakly, but they ignored him, instead focusing on each other.

“Alright, fine, you get to ride him too, then we’ll make him decide,” agreed Muffin, reaching down to stroke Daniels softened cock once more. He winced, but felt his body eagerly responding. Charm magic, as it turned out, was a hell of a drug.

“Hang on, you’re gonna- don’t break it!” wheezed Daniel hoarsely, struggling to sit up, Muffin hushed him with a kiss on the lips and shoved him back down into the bed.

“Shh shh shhhh, we’ll take care of you,” she whispered, kissing his throat and stroking his chest. As she soothed Daniel, Cupcake was maneuvering on his lap. Turned away from him so he could see her slender and attractive back, and her ample jiggling ass, she straddled over his hips once more and angled herself up as she pumped his dick to force it back into compliant erection. Muffin continued her kisses, slowly trailing her way down his body. She reached Daniels hips and began to assist her sister, leaning beneath her to lick Dan’s shaft and Cupcakes pussy, teasing the both of them with her apple green lips. Daniel groaned, feeling her take and knead his sore balls in her hand.

Cupcake meanwhile was carefully rubbing his erection up and down against her pussy, waiting for him to get hard enough to take. Like her sister, her lips were wonderfully soft. But once he was inside, rather than clamping tightness, that gentle softness continued. It was like being submerged in a nice, puffy, slick little cloud. Where Muffins cunt had wrung him like a rag, Cupcake gently coaxed and massaged his shaft as she swallowed it up with a whimper. Daniel could only respond in kind, whimpering as he felt Cupcake sink around his now somewhat sore but still eager dick, as Muffin massaged his hips and thighs and sucked on his balls and did all sorts of other things with her lips and tongue to both him and her sisters pussy as their bodies joined.

Daniels toes curled as Cupcake gently rode him, a wonderful sexy fluffy cloud. He could hear Muffins lips smacking between them, feel her humming and teasing them both. He sank his fingers into Cupcakes ass and moaned, a hazy feeling of bliss rising inside of him. He could feel the last vestiges of himself bubbling up with this final orgasm, he could hear the same tired need in Cupcakes voice as she panted and moaned atop his shaft. His eyelids fluttered and his jaw sagged as, with lazy rolls of her hips, Cupcake gently carried both towards orgasm.

Daniel spurt once more, at first a trickle becoming a flood as his body didn’t so much climax as release. Cupcake let out a soft gasp and a sigh, pushing down onto him so that wonderfully warm stream that flowed out of him could fill up her womb. Daniel squeezed her hips and gurgled in appreciation, trembling with weakness as his eyes rolled up into his head.

As Daniel once more sank back into the mattress, chest rising and falling slowly, the twins slowly worked their way back up eye level. They stroked his chest and cooed affectionately, whispering soft praises for his dick and his virility, and rested their heads on his shoulders. “So how about it?” whispered Cupcake. “Which one of us is better?”

“M… Muh,” murmured Dan, the twins leaning closer eagerly. “Muff…” he slurred. Muffin gasped, eyes lighting up in delight. “Muff..ncake,” he babbled, before passing out. The twins stared at him uncomprehendingly.

“Muffincake? What does that mean? That’s not an answer!” cried Cupcake, shaking Daniels shoulders. But it was to no avail, he was utterly comatose at that point, and not even the hand of God could wake him. “Nooo, wake up you son of a bitch, you have to tell me I’m best!” Cupcake shook him harder, Daniels head flopping about limply.

“It can’t be helped,” sighed Muffin, “He won’t wake up for hours. He can’t tell us that I’m better if he can even remember everything that happened.”

“You mean he can’t tell us that me, Cupcake, I’m better,” retorted Cupcake irritably, crossing her arms with a pout.

“Don’t be absurd, I’m definitely better,” chided Muffin condescendingly, and Cupcake only stuck her tongue out in response. “Oh well. Maybe we’ll ask him again when he wakes up… Wanna raid his fridge?” Muffin asked her sister.

“Oh hell yeah,” cried Cupcake, scrambling to climb off the bed, “I hope he has ice cream!”

“Pies better,” replied Muffin, following her sister.

And they say the debate rages to this day.