The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CUP OF TEA

Mike knocked three times on the door and waited. He was visiting his friend Samantha. He held a bag of shopping in his left hand. A gift of a full cupboard for his friend. She was a recent mother and he knew it must be hard for her to get to the shops. It was full of pasta, rice, cheese and some baby stuff. Just diapers and other things. Samantha opened the door. “Hi” she beamed at Mike. She was wearing sweatpants, a loose t-shirt, slippers and hair was messily tied up. She was still gorgeous. Mike had always thought so. But the entire time he had known her she had been dating Rob. He thought it was probably for the best. He and her were such good friends now and he didn’t have a good relationship with any of his exs.

“This is for you” He said, handing over the bag of groceries. “Oh thank you” she replied “Come on in”. Mike followed her in and through to the kitchen. The place was a touch messy. Toys were strewn across the floor. “Sorry the place is a mess” Samantha said, as if she was reading Mike’s mind. “It’s no problem” he replied “understandable considering the circumstances” Mike sat down at the kitchen table.

“Is Rob here?” Mike asked.

“No he’s at his parents with the baby”

“Oh right” Mike was disappointed. He wanted to meet the little tyke.

“So how’s everything been? It’s been ages since we’ve caught up” Mike asked. It’s true it had been a while since they had seen each other.

“Oh it’s been hectic. Great but hectic. I’ve barely been getting any sleep. How’re things with Maggie?”

“Things are good with Maggie” It’s true they were. Maggie had been really good for Mike. She had calmed his wilder side.

“Oh that’s nice. I like Maggie” Mike knew that she didn’t. Maggie and Samantha didn’t get on. Maggie had always been suspicious of Mike and Samantha’s relationship.

“Do you want anything? Glass of water? Or a cup of tea?”

“A cup of tea would be wonderful”

Samantha filled and put on the kettle and put some tea bags in a teapot. She took a jug of milk out of the fridge and placed it on the table with two cups. The kettle boiled and she filled the teapot and placed it down on the table and sat down.

“So Mike do you have any news? Tell me something exciting. Everything here is just baby baby baby”

“Eh nothing new. Got that promotion at work which was nice. Big pay bump which is nice”

“Oh that’s good. You’ve been slaving away there for so long”

Samantha poured Mike a cup of tea. “Milk?” she asked.

“Yeah sure thing” Samantha poured in a splash of milk and pushed it over to Mike. He picked it up and blew on the top to cool it before taking his first sip. It was slightly sweeter than he was expecting. They caught up and finished up their tea. Mike began to feel a little woozy. A little light headed. He was trying to focus on what Samantha was saying. He started to think about how pretty she was. He knew she was pretty but for some reason she was looking amazing today.

“My god you’re pretty Samantha” he blurted out. “Oh sorry about that” he said embarrassedly “I don’t know what came over me”

“Oh don’t worry about it sweetie. I know you’ve always wanted to fuck me”

Mike was taken aback by Samantha’s bluntness.

“Uh Samantha. I don’t know if that’s appropriate”

“It’s okay sweetheart. You can be honest”

Mike was having difficulty thinking clearly. He tried to stand up but his legs buckled beneath him.

“What… What’s going on?” he said weakly.

“You’re just feeling the effects of my milk” She responded. Mike’s eyes darted to the jug of milk on the table.

“Milk?” he stuttered

“Yeah it’s something I found out when Rob accidentally got a mouthful of it. All his willpower just disappeared.”

“I need to go” Mike used every ounce of energy he had left to stand up.

“Sit down Mike” Samantha said sternly. Mike turned towards the door and began to shuffle to it. He needed to leave. Whatever was happening to him he didn’t like and he had to get out of here. Samantha sighed and walked over to him. She pushed him down into his chair.

“No…” he managed to say

“Looks like you haven’t had enough” In one swift movement she removed her t-shirt revealing her large D cup breasts. “It’s feeding time Mike” She sat on his lap and started to move her left breast towards his mouth. He limply put up his hands to defend himself but he was too weak to push her away. Her nipple slowly edged towards his mouth. Before one final push and her breast made contact. A gush of milk flowed out of her and down his throat. His mind went completely blank. “Come on Mike. Be a good boy and drink it down” He began to suckle at her breast like a baby. His eyes rolled back in his head and his stomach filled with her sweet delicious milk.

“You’re such a good boy for Mommy aren’t you” she cooed in his ear

“Drinking down all of Mummy’s lovely milk” she continued “You’d do anything for Mommy wouldn’t you. You’ll obey her every command won’t you” She removed her breast from his mouth. He licked up the remaining drops of milk on his face. He was completely gone. His mind wiped. Filled only with her will. With his Mommy’s commands.

She got off him for a second. Removing her sweatpants so she was totally naked. “Take your cock out” She commanded. He did as he was told. “Get hard for your Mommy” He began to stroke his cock for her and it immediately became erect. She pushed his hand away from his cock and mounted him. She slid him inside of her and began to ride him on the chair. Up and down. “Good Boy” she moaned “Fuck Mummy with your big hard cock” He was in pure ecstasy. Her commands floated into his empty head and filled him up. She could feel the orgasm growing in her.

She rode him faster and faster. Her pleasure building and building until finally a crescendo. Just as she climaxed she shouted out “Cum for Mummy”. He filled her wet pussy with thick ribbons of cum. She could feel it warm inside her which made her cum even harder. As it rocked through her body she placed her tit back in his mouth and he instinctively gulped down even more milk. She had never fed anyone this much before. She knew that he would be her plaything forever. She dismounted him and lay down on the floor on her back. She beckoned him over with one finger.

“Who’s Mommy’s hungry little boy” She pointed to her semen filled cunt. He knew what he had to do. He got down on all fours, his cock still hanging out of his pants. He began lapping at her pussy. Eating all of his fresh cum right out of it. He licked it completely clean while Samantah giggled. When she had had enough she pushed him off her with her foot. She bit her finger seductively. “Good boy” she encouraged.

“Good… boy....” he mimicked blankly.

Samantha laughed devilishly. She had been having a lot of fun since she found out about her intoxicating breast milk. She looked at Mike who was drooling his own cum out of his mouth and staring at her dopily. She got up from the floor and put her sweatpants and t-shirt back on. She opened up a drawer and took out a collar and a lead. She placed it around Mike’s neck and patted him on the head. She led him on all fours to a back room in the house. “Hello Mommy’s lil good boys” In the room was Rob and his friend Tate, on all fours, in collars and tied up. They perked up when she came into the room. She led Mike over to them and tied him up beside them.

Just then she heard a noise. Mike’s phone was vibrating in his pocket. She took it out and looked at the ID. It read ‘Maggie’. She thought to herself. She hadn’t ever tried her milk on another woman. And Maggie was a bitch who really needed to be put in her place. She grabbed Mike by the chin and looked at him dead in the eyes. “I need you to be a good boy for me and answer the phone for your bitch girlfriend. I want you to invite her over for dinner. I’m going to make her a slave like you. Do you understand?” He nodded happily. He picked up the phone and answered it. “Hi babe” he said, suddenly conscious “What’s up?”.