The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cum-Uppance

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. The character of Jill appeared in my story “Hypno Hit.” Another title I kind of liked. Enjoy.

The photo lying on the table showed a woman who appeared to be in her mid-fifties but still quite attractive, nicely chiseled features framed by blonde hair in a stylish haircut, her nicely framed body wearing an expensive suit, a smile on her face. “Forget it,” Jill said, shaking her head, her brown curly hair shaking with it. “Mr. J doesn’t do celebrities.”

“I don’t know if I could classify her as such,” the man sitting across from her at the café table replied. He was quite thin, with slicked blonde hair, a nice suit and somewhat handsome. Jill had been around long enough to get a feeling off of people, and she was willing to bet her entire substantial savings that the man was gay.

“Oh, come on,” Jill said. “You think I wouldn’t recognize her? Cybil Jacobs, popular radio and tv talk show host, who takes a very big stance on homosexuality, calling it an abomination, calling for people with AIDS to be put into concentration camps to separate them from the rest of the population and that the government should take steps to eradicate homosexuality as a concept. Even the Republican party is terrified of her opinions.”

“True,” the man said. “The only reason she’s still on the air is that she gets big ratings and a lot of attention for her sponsors. Needless to say, the people I represent aren’t happy about that.”

“I’m not surprised,” Jill said. “I’m just amazed it’s taken this long for someone to try to take a whack at her. But I just told you, it won’t be Mr. J. He doesn’t do famous people, it just causes a lot of hassle.”

“My employers don’t want her killed,” the man said, adjusting his thin glasses.

“Okay, when you hire a professional contract killer, that pretty much suggests you want somebody dead,” Jill pointed out.

“The people I represent have no wish to make her a martyr,” the man replied. “We don’t want her dead. We want her ruined. We want her humiliated, we want to make sure that she will not be able to get a job in her former line of work, we want to see her blasted in the press as a hypocrite for all to see, we want her destroyed. And we think your boss can do the job.”

“Interesting,” Jill said, rubbing her cheek. “It does sound like a challenge and the boss loves that. Okay, drop us the initial payment and he’ll see what he can do.”

“As you wish,” the man said, rising. “How do we contact you?”

“You don’t,” Jill said. “You just make one payment now, one payment when it’s over. We never met, we don’t know each other. Got it?”

“Understood. Good luck.”

“I don’t need it.”

The security at the station was a bit higher than Jill had anticipated. Apparently, Cybil’s comments had enraged quite a few people and a large crowd was gathered outside waiting to yell at the radio host. Fortunately, this situation ended up playing directly into Jill’s hands as she stepped into the studio wearing a proper driver’s uniform, complete with a cap on her hair. She headed towards the main desk and sought out the receptionist. “Hi, I’m Jill. I was sent to pick up Dr. Jacobs after her broadcast?”

“What happened to the regular driver?” the receptionist had to ask.

“Well, he got sick and I was assigned to pick up his slack,” Jill explained. “You can call the agency and check on it if you want.” She wasn’t worried that the receptionist would do so. She had already “arranged” with both the driver and the boss of the company to remember her as an employee stepping in for a sick friend. That disguise would allow her the opportunity to get the job done.

“All right, the doctor should be around in a minute,” the receptionist said. “Is the limo in back?”

“Just like my instructions said,” Jill replied. “Ready to avoid the mess outside.”

A bustle of activity got Jill’s attention and she looked up to see Cybil walk out of her studio with a small entourage with her. At her side was a younger woman wearing a black jacket and mini-skirt with intense features and short black hair, a mole on her cheek. Jill knew this was Debi Masser, Cybil’s long-time secretary and confidante who also helped produce her shows. “Doctor, I’m Jill, I’ll be your driver today.”

“Whatever,” Cybil said. “Can we just go already? I can’t stand to be anywhere near those fanatics out there.”

“You’ve still got that appearance on Larry King tomorrow night to work out,” Debi said as she followed her boss out of the studio. As the two talked business, Jill had her mind on her own. A business she was about to fulfill.

The first thing Jill had learned when she decided to take on murder as career was emotional detachment. Any feelings whatsoever for her mark, good or bad, would cloud her judgement and make the job tougher to fulfill. That was something she had managed to keep under control, despite the often close nature of her work. However, after ten minutes of driving, she had concluded that she absolutely despised everything Cybil stood for. During her conversation with Debi, Cybil had made one derogatory remark after another about homosexuals as well as a few other minority groups she didn’t touch on as much on her shows. The money was actually secondary for Jill now. She wanted to take this woman down for herself.

As Cybil and Debi talked, Jill slipped her hand into her driver’s uniform and pulled out a tape. It appeared to be a regular cassette recorder but darker and heavier, barely managing to fit into the tape deck. Among the many things the wealth of her jobs had provided was another device designed to weaken the human mind enough for Jill to play with.

“So, who am I on against with King?” Cybil said impatiently.

“Some activist from the Anti-Defemation League,” Debi shrugged impatiently. “Queer as hell, of course. Why else would he support these people?”

“I still want to talk to the army,” Cybil said. “They really should get soemthing going.”

“Look, Cybil, as much as you want them to, the army isn’t going to start executing civilians.”

“They aren’t civilians. Civilians are civilized, gays don’t qualify.” That rather inflamatory statement was the last one Cybil made before Jill pushed the tape inside. Instantly, a high-pitched shriek went through the passanger area of the limo, blasting through Cybil and Debi’s eardrums and into their minds, short-circuiting synapses and deadining the concious mind. In less than twenty seconds, both Cybil and Debi was slumped on their seats, eyes open but unseeing as their waking minds shut themselves off. Jill let the tape go on for another five seconds, then ejected it, waiting few moments before slipping off her special earplugs. She drove the limo for a while before moving it into a side street and to a secluded alley. Locking all the doors, she turned around and faced her passengers.

She took a moment to watch their slowly breathing bodies before reaching down and picking up the video camera, placing it carefully on the window sill before speaking. “Cybil, Debi, I want you both to slowly undress. As you do, you will feel a great arousal build within you both, an arousal towards each other. By the time you are totally naked, you will feel a terrific feeling of desire for one another, a desire you have to unleash or you’ll die.” As the two slowly stripped, Jill reflected on how her plan was working. Given the inherent disdain for lesbian sex in both women, she had doubted that even her deep-set hypnosis techniques could get them together. So, more drastic measures had been called for and her tape would do the job.

It certainly seemed to be working as the two women stripped out of their underwear and sat naked. For a woman her age, Cybil was in terrific shape, her full breasts and ass showing little sag, her blond pussy ready for touch. Debi’s breasts were smaller but still nice as well, as was the rest of her thin body, her hair nice and loose. “Debi, Cybil, the arousal within the two of you is overwhelming,” Jill continued. “You have to release it. You have to make love to one another and you have to do it now.” She flicked on the video camera as she watched the two begin.

Debi crawled over to where Cybil sat and moved in, kissing her hard on the lips, her hands going to Cybil’s large breasts. Cybil moaned through the kiss as she felt her assistant rub at her, her hands pinching the breasts together as she kissed Cybil deeply. Just as in life, Cybil decided to take charge, pushing Debi’s face down, past her breasts and towards her blond pussy. Debi slid onto her knees and pushed her face into Cybil’s pussy, inhaling the sweet smell of the musk before letting her tongue slowly drag along the pubic hair, sliding gently into the lips underneath, her tongue working in and around the pussy with great passion. Jill wondered if maybe Debi had been hiding a lot of feelings for her boss as she saw her lick away at the blond pussy, her tongue lapping at the juices that were beginning to come out. Debi’s hands continued to knead Cybil’s breasts as she licked away, her efforts soon bearing fruit as Cybil’s cum spilt onto her face.

Within moments, the two were lying on the floor of the limo, Cybil’s mouth hanging over Debi’s cunt as her tongue went to work. For a woman who preached nearly religiously about the wrongs of homosexuality, she was pretty good at licking pussy, her tongue jabbing in and out of Debi’s pussy as her hands slid underneath to grip Debi’s tight ass, squeezing the cheeks as she ate her assistant out. In the front seat, Jill had slid a hand into her pants and was working it furiously, rubbing her own pussy as she recorded the two making love like mad. God, the thrill of this was better than a kill, watching the previously zealously heterosexual women go at one another like long-lost lovers, Debi moaning out loud as she came onto the floor of the limo, Cybil licking away her juices. As the two went into another kiss, Jill’s own hand hit paydirt and she rode an orgasm as she recorded the second half.

The news hit the next day and it hit big. The video of the anti-gay personality engaged in sex with her assistant was the buzz of news, tabloids, comedy monologues and more. By the day after, stations and sponsors had yanked Cybil off the air and swarms of gay and lesbian groups were welcoming her as a new-found ally. The women at the center of it all were silent, both recluses since the news hit. In fact, no one had any idea where they were, not even their agents.

Jill lay on her bed, moaning as Cybil licked away at her pussy. Next to her, Debi was suckling on Jill’s pert breasts, licking at the nipples. As she took in the ecstasy both women were producing, Jill reflected that she might be able to branch out a bit more with this. After all, there were some things live marks could do that corpses couldn’t.